Author Topic: “History Won’t Repeat Itself.”  (Read 908 times)

Offline Jessie Salco

• SCW's Heavy Metal Bombshell
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Jessie Salco
“History Won’t Repeat Itself.”
« on: May 16, 2023, 10:53:04 AM »
(Gabriel was used with Mark’s permission)

Jessie broke a decade long curse at Into the Void by retaining the Bombshell Roulette Title in her first defence against Kim Pain in a Submission Match but with SCW returning to Las Vegas for the first time since Blaze of Glory XI one question remained, what was next for Jessie? Well, Jessie decided to take her destiny into her own hands, issuing an open challenge for the next Climax Control and putting the Roulette Title on the line.

And who would answer the call? None other than the same woman Jessie defeated to win the title in the first place, Luna Vanity! Luna had managed to get the win over Alexandra Callaway in a Barbed Wire Match at the PPV so the Louisiana native at least had the fact that she had won on her side, can Jessie get the win and retain? Or would Luna become a two-time champion?

Jessie’s home. Las Vegas, Nevada
Monday the 15th of May 2023, 18:00pm

There’s no place like home.

The Unsolved Mysteries Tour was interesting to say the least, definitely one of the more unique tours I’ve been on since joining SCW in 2012! But if it was to be remembered for anything, it was the fact that outside of the top two belts none of the champions who entered the cycle as champion came out of it with their reigns intact, the title I hold changed hands twice in the same cycle for crying out loud!

Granted, Goth’s situation couldn’t be helped as he was forced to vacate due to injury and the same could be said for Melissa who was entering her rematch with Kayla with that in the back of her mind but that doesn’t excuse Alexander or Crystal, does it?

That brings me to my first match of the Summer XXXTreme Cycle and my second defence, I issued an open challenge on Twitter looking for someone to defend my title against for SCW’s grand return to Las Vegas, I was hoping to get some fresh competition but instead? My challenge was answered by the very woman I beat to win this title! But at the same time? I couldn’t blame Luna for jumping at this opportunity.

Anyone who has followed my career over the past eleven years would be quick to call me a hypocrite if I did, what can I say? The way my first reign ended stung in a way that only my Hall of Fame induction could heal and I’ve been wearing this Hall of Fame ring above my wedding ring for eight months now, but it’s for hat same reason why I’d be opening myself up to hypocrisy accusations if I ever dared to call out a young wrestler for jumping at the chance to get a title shot! At least Luna waited until I issued the open challenge before trying to avenge her reign.

I said before that I saw a lot of myself in Luna, didn’t think the similarities would be this striking!

”How long is that kid going to take?” I wondered to myself as I put Titan’s freshly filled dog food bowl on the floor and the puppy (used liberally because Titan was eight months old and almost a full grown dog at this point), yesterday was Mother’s Day, normally a happy time for people around the world, unfortunately for Harp this was her first Mother's Day since her parents were murdered and she flat out admitted to having a rough time on Twitter, throw in the fact that she was working an Empire Pro show the same day and yeah, Harp needed a shoulder to cry on, and  I told her to pop by the house as soon as she returned to Las Vegas. ”Wonder if Keira got to her first.”

“Wouldn’t surprise me.” Shane shrugged his shoulders in response as he entered the kitchen and I nodded in agreement. “Keira’s been protective of her charges since she opened Hero Academy and Harper is one of her best students.”

”Time will tell if she ends up being a better student than Cass but we’ll see.” I responded with a nod as I got clear of Titan and walked up to my husband. ”She’ll need all the help she can get considering what Mother’s Day will mean to her going forward, especially with that ladder match on Saturday.”

“Her total matches aren’t even in the double digits yet and she’s already competing in a Ladder Match for a title, ever get the feeling that you were born in the wrong decade Jess?” Shane asked me and I shrugged my shoulders in response. “You know how painful your first few matches was back in the Gator Bait Wrestling Days.”

”It also took me about a year and a half to get anywhere near the level of talent I am at these days.” I responded with a frown as brushed some hair over my shoulder. ”Sometimes a newcomer will end up being a prodigy like Cass and Harper, other times? Well, just look up any of my early matches! Pretty much the only thing I could do competently was throw a dropkick!”

“Too be fair, that was a pretty sweet dropkick.” Shane assured me and I gave him a grin in response, then before we knew it Titan abandoned his dog bowl to go racing towards the front door which could only mean one thing. “Unless Jake’s ordered takeout that would be Harper.”

”If Jake was ordering takeout then he would’ve asked us if we wanted anything, it’s definitely Harper.” I pointed out and Shane nodded as he got the idea before I went to answer the door, getting past Titan wasn’t as easy as it used to be because whilst he was the runt of the litter, Chow Chows are  not small dogs by any means and I had to squeeze past an animal that nearly went up to my waist to get to the door.

At the very least, I confirmed that it was Harper and she was overjoyed to see the dog. ”HEY PUPPY! Look at how big you’ve gotten.” Harper greeted Titan with a big grin on her face as soon as I opened the door. ”Hey Jess! I guess the days of you picking up Titan are over huh?”

”Unless I find a way to swap bodies with Jake? Pretty much!” I responded with a chuckle before I pushed Titan back with my hand on his chest to let Harper in. ”And I’m not even going to get into the psychological effects of a guy as big as Jake swapping minds with a woman as small as me would have! Anyway, I think you know why I called you here Harp.”

”Yeah, sorry I was late! With my ladder match for the FCW Great Lakes Championship taking place on Saturday I wanted to get as much training as I could and Keira wanted to check on me.” Harper apologised as she entered the house and I nodded whilst making a mental note to have Shane buy State Lottery Tickets tomorrow. ”You were right, it was good to get it off my chest but it doesn’t change how much yesterday sucked.”

”Kid I spent most of my childhood without a biological mom, trust me, you’re not alone.” I sighed in response before leading Harper (and Titan) into the lounge, Shane got Harper a dink when she asked for one and once we were all comfy (with Titan laying down at Harper’s feet) I took a moment to think of how to start. ”So, how did that chat with Keira go?”

”It went well, Keira just wanted to make sure that I was okay after, well, you saw my tweet.” Harper responded with a sigh as she brushed some of her dirty blonde hair over her shoulder. ”She also gave me and Cass new versions of our wrestling gear! I’ll be debuting mine at FCW Homecoming and Cassie will be debuting hers at PWS: Apex Destiny.”

”That Open Invitational Match she mentioned on Twitter right?” I asked and Harper nodded to confirm that it was the match in question. ”Did Cass mention that it was open to outside talent like when SCW did the same thing at Inception VI or just PWS: Apex talent?”

”She didn’t say, only that it was a match for a title held by Candy, yes, the same Candy that made you fight for the World Bombshell Title in a Food Fight Match, and that it was PWS: Apex’s biggest show of the year.” Harper responded before she started stroking Titan with her foot. ”Even if it is open to outside talent I’ve got my own problems, namely the ladder match that’s happening the same night.”

”And I don’t want to tire myself out ahead of my rematch with Luna.” I nodded in understanding before pausing to consider my next words. ”So you’re doing okay after your first Mother’s Day without your mom?”

”As okay as I can, but as much as yesterday sucked, Father’s Day is going to be even harder for me! Even after dad left the army I was always more of a Daddy’s Girl.” Harper sighed and I winced knowing that that was coming up next month, though I could’ve guessed the part about Harper being a daddy’s girl since she was wearing her army jacket today. ”How do you deal with this stuff Jess? I thought I had gotten over the five stages of grief by the time I buried my parents but yesterday brought my mood down big time!”

”It never gets easier Harp! I never even met my birth parents but I still raise a toast to them every mother’s and father’s day.” I sighed in response and Harper nodded sadly as she lowered her head. ”Best you can do is keep them in your memories every time you go out there and wrestle, maybe even dedicate your first title win to them if and when that happens and yes, that includes this Saturday’s title match.”

”I know I’ve got my dad’s old dog tags somewhere in my apartment, they were included in my inheritance so I’d have a keepsake of him.” Harper explained after thinking for a minute and I raised an eyebrow at that. ”Think FCW will let me wear those dog tags to the ring?”

”Serena seems like she’s a decent person so I can’t imagine her objecting to the idea.” I responded with a nod and Harper grinned. ”Just don’t be surprised if Killian starts choking you with them, Ladder Matches are No DQ by design and you know he’ll take every shortcut he can.”

”True enough I guess, but that same logic means I can kick him in the balls every time he tries so should be fair game really.” Harper responded with a grin and I chuckled as I shook my head. ”Was there anything else you wanted to chat about? O want to get home and play Tears of the Kingdom.”

”Just one thing before you go help Link rescue Princess Zelda from Gannon for the millionth time.” I commented and whilst my joke did get a laugh from Harper she regained her composure in no time. ”Remember my chat with Gabriel? On the night that I won the Roulette Title?”

”How can I forget?” Harper asked as she shifted her weight before Tita got up and walked into the kitchen presumably hungry again. ”I nearly fell out of my computer chair when I heard that I could’ve trained at the Go Gym if you had tried to reach out to Gabriel, why do you ask?”

”We caught up again after the show, talked about Krystal’s actions that night, what it meant for the Go Gym’s future, all of that fun stuff, but Gabriel did ring up one thing.” I explained and Harper nodded as she leaned forward. ”Whilst he understood that between me being on the tour and you going through something that no one as young as you should go through we wouldn’t have time to do so back then, now that our schedule has cleared up, he extended an invitation to us to come by and check out the Go Gym’s facilities, as well as chat with Gabriel about your bright future as a wrestler.” I added and, well, my next bit was practically unnecessary because Harper’s face lit up like a Christmas tree at that idea. ”His words, not mine, now from what I remember from when Ari and Krystal came by here regularly, the Go Gym has similar opening/closing times to Hero Academy meaning that it's definitely closed by now, but you up for visiting it tomorrow?”

”Like that needed to be asked?” Harper asked with a big grin on her face and I nodded in agreement. ”The gym that trained Fenris. Devona, London Underground, Ariana, Carter, Evie and, unfortunately, Krystal? How can I say no?”

”I’ll have to call ahead and make sure Gabriel’s expecting us but we should be good to go.” I responded before I felt my stomach rumble as did Harper. ”And on that note, Shane, have you started dinner yet?”

“I was waiting for Harper to arrive but yeah, I’m starting it now.” Shane nodded in response before we left the lounge to go join him in the kitchen.

Go Gym, Las Vegas, Nevada
Tuesday the 16th of May 2023, 11:00am

Never thought I’d see the inside of this place.

Outsiders weren’t generally allowed in the Go Gym  unless you met one of two requirements, you were a wannabe wrestler wanting to learn from some of the industries best wrestlers or you had called ahead to let them know you were coming, in me and Harper’s case? It was a bit a bit of both.

Considering some of the things I’ve said about some of SCW’s most popular stars, I thought for the longest time that my banishment from the Go Gym would last until either the day I died or the day I called it a career, whichever came first really! So it was a surprise in some respects to see Gabriel greet me warmly.

”Glad to see you accepted my invitation Jessie.” Gabriel greeted me and a few of the trainees looked up in surprise when they heard my name but they paid us no mind as they saw me and Harper chatting with Gabriel. ”And Ms. Mason, it is a pleasure to meet your acquaintance at last.”

”Just call me Harper and the pleasure’s all mine.” Harper responded with a nervous laugh as she glanced around the building. ”It looked a lot bigger when SCW used it to host Climax Controls during the pandemic.”

”You’d be surprised at what moving the equipment around to transform this into an arena will do.” Gabriel chuckled before he started showing us around. ”The Go Gym has produced some of the best wresters today because we use state of the art equipment, rings, exercise, the whole nine yards, tell me Harper, how does Hero Academy stack  up?”

”Honestly? About the same level, Keira and Roxi have poured a lot of money into their school.” Harper explained and having been in both schools myself? I had to agree with Harper on that. ”So do you get classes or just take on individual students?”

”A bit of both, sometimes we get a bunch of students at once and we call them the class of whatever year they enrolled, though with the 2020 class that produced Adrienne we had to roll that class into the following year due to the pandemic.” Gabriel explained as he showed us around before stopping in from of a female student who wasn’t paying attention. ”But most of the time we get individual applicants, that was what happened with Krystal and Kelly here is another example.”

“Did you say something?” The girl asked with a thick Irish accent as she looked up and quickly straightened when she realized that her trainer was talking to her. “Sorry Gabriel, I was in my own world getting warmed up for my next workout.”

”It’s fine Kelly, I was just showing Jessie and Harper here around.” Gabriel explained at which point I stepped forward, I could tell the kid was a fan of mine, why? Well, she became star struck when I approached her. ”You’re a fan of Jessie’s aren’t you? Almost to the same extent as Ariana’s Team Hero fandom.”

“Heh, yeah, just a bit.” Kelly responded sheepishly whilst desperately trying to keep her cool. “Sorry, I was a huge fan of yours growing up Jessie, I was even the president of the Jessie Salco Fanclub in Northern Ireland.”

”I have a Fanclub in Northern Ireland?!” I asked with an amused look on my face before Kelly let out a nervous laugh. ”I’m flattered kid but I’m just here as an observer today, if anyone’s here to get some reps in its Harper here.” I added as I motioned to Harper and Gabriel nodded as he got an idea.

”Then I believe its settled, Harper why don’t you spar with Kelly for a bit, I want to talk with Jessica in the meantime.” Gabriel suggested and the two girls nodded enthusiastically before they got into the ring, whilst they went at it Gabriel lead me into his office and I glanced around. ”I haven’t been able to catch all of Ms. Mason’s matches since her graduation but I must say, Keira and Roxi have done an excellent job teaching her.”

”They can’t take all the credit because I helped out by having the kid get some extra reps in at my home gym.” I responded with a shrug as I walked around the office for a bit before sitting down on the chair. ”I’m glad I was able to get Harper to come here because there’s been one question on my mind since our conversation in Scotland, namely how exactly was Ariana able to redeem my reputation around here.”

”That is a fair question, and one I will answer to the best of my ability, I’d call Ariana in to answer it herself but she is still spending time with Carter’s family in Seattle.” Gabriel explained and I nodded knowing that those two had been inseparable since they graduated from the Go Gym, I didn’t know all the details but it was personal enough for Carter to be more than just a “gay best friend” to Ariana. ”Ariana has always been someone who tries to see the best in everyone she meets, that has had its negative effects because it took her being disowned by her parents for her to realize that they were abusing her but that hasn’t changed her stance, even after your rocky first meeting.”

”Son of a Bitch…….” I muttered to myself after hearing that, as an abuse survivor myself? That hit close to home. ”Look, I know she’s a sweet kid but even you have to know that Ariana can be naive at times, or do I need to remind you of how her promo battle against Roxi went?”

”No, you don’t, when Ariana returned to Vegas we had a long talk about her second promo.” Gabriel responded as he shook his head and I nodded as I shifted my weight. ”I understood why she was so upset because everything she said about her Team Hero fandom was true, including her goal to be good enough to challenge Roxi for the World Bombshell Title on PPV, but Roxi exposed that whilst she has come a long way, Ariana isn’t at that level yet.”

”At this point? Who is?” I asked pointedly and Gabriel nodded in agreement. ”So she turned my reputation around by talking me up a lot, is that basically it?”

”Essentially yes, the fact that we made amends on the day of your first title win in years was merely a happy coincidence.” Gabriel nodded in response to and I brushed some hair over my shoulder as I followed along. ”And that brings this meeting full circle, as Luna has used your open challenge to get a rematch for the title.”

”I get the feeling that this is the part where Ariana or Krystal, back when she was welcome in this building, would ask you for advice on beating Luna.” I commented dryly and Gabriel nodded to confirm that was the case. ”Except I have a lot more experience than either of those girls and I have beaten Luna before, for fuck’s sake, Krystal was a teenager and Ariana a pre-teen when I made my SCW debut, plus I’ve beaten Luna before.”

”You could’ve been wrestling for twenty years and my advice would still be here if you wanted it, besides past success doesn’t always mean you’ll keep that momentum going, just look at Krystal’s history with Keira.” Gabriel pointed out and I nodded in response, though I couldn’t help but wonder if Krystal would’ve preferred to lose the title to Keira on PPV in hindsight. ”Luna will be out to prove that the end of her first reign was a fluke and your experience doesn’t matter to her, it’s up to you prove her wrong.”

”And I bet the fact that we’re facing off in the Main Event helps that, in fact if I’m right then this is Luna’s first Main Event since she signed with SCW.” I pointed out that fact and Gabriel nodded to confirm that fact. ”Others have thrived under their first Main Event spotlight and I have no doubts that Luna will embrace this chance to show off her talents but it’ll be in a losing effort.”

”I have no doubt that you will.” Gabriel nodded before he stood up and I did likewise. ”Shall we see how Ms. Mason is doing?”

”We’ve been in here for what? Ten minutes? I’ll be surprised if she’s still sparring with that Irish girl.” I commented as we made our way to the door and Gabriel nodded as we made our way to the door. ”Then again, I have seen her in the mosh pit at a Warbringer show, she can go hard if she wants to.” I added before we left the office.

Go Gym, Las Vegas, Nevada
Tuesday the 16th of May 2023, 11:30am

Have I mentioned how much Harper reminds me of myself? Well, when me and Gabriel emerged from his office I could see more similarities now than I saw when Harper was training.

She and Kelly had been going at it for a while now and if you had told me that this match was taking place at a televised show I’d believe you, Harper was already at that level obviously but Kelly? I wasn’t sure how long the Irish girl had been training at the Go Gym but her level of talent was a good indication of why the Go Gym had the reputation it had gained over the years.

Still, it was easy to see that they were winding down and Harper had hit the Breakdown to score the win just as we had emerged, Gabriel approached the ring apron after the two girls shook hands as a display of sportsmanship and I made my way over to Harper’s corner after she backed up into it.

”So kiddo, how’d you fare against Kelly?” I asked Harper after passing her a water bottle, the kid gladly took it and started taking several gulps. ”She looked pretty tough from what I saw at the end there.”

”Let me put it this way, no disrespect to Keira, Roxi or the others at Hero Academy but I’m wondering how much better I would’ve been if I had enrolled here instead of Hero Academy.” Harper admitted as she wiped some sweat from hey brow and I raised an eyebrow at that. ”Kelly’s only been enrolled at the Go Gym since mid-January and she had no problems keeping up with me.”

“Don’t sell yourself short Harp.” Kelly responded after she took a sip from her own water bottle. “You were no slouch yourself and Keira and Roxi have clearly trained you well.”

”Appreciate that.” Harper responded with a grin as she rubbed the back of her head sheepishly, I had seen this before, namely when she was interacting with Tommy back in Grand Junction and it usually meant that Harp was developing a crush on someone, in this case Kelly, whether or not Kelly swung that way remained to be seen. ”So Gabriel? What happens now? I was invited here as I guest after Jessie’s convo with you after all.”

”You are free to keep coming here Harper, besides Kelly is merely a trainee.” Gabriel explained with a nod and Harper grinned when she heard that. ”No offence Kelly but I want to see how Harper does against some of our graduates, Devona, London Underground, Tempest, Ariana, perhaps even a kicking competition with Fenris.”

”I’ll take a rain check on that sparring match with Tempest, and I think we both know how such a match with Tempest would end for me.” Harper responded with a nervous laugh before she glanced over at me. ”What about Jess? Will she be allowed to train here?”

”That’s a more complicated issue.” I responded as I shook my head and Harper gave me a curious look. ”I’ve got Ariana on my side but I haven’t exactly done a lot to make myself well liked by the other graduates, it’s gonna be a slow process.”

”And that is such a long story that it would take the rest of the day to recount it.” Gabriel nodded in response before he motioned to the two girls. ”Harper, Kelly? Take five, you two just had a gruelling match and someone else will want to use that ring eventually.” Gabriel instructed the girls and they nodded before they got out of the ring, Harper walked over to a nearby bench to sit down and I quickly joined her.

”So, moved on from Tommy already?” I teased her and Harper blushed furiously when she saw the look I was giving her. ”I know Kelly’s cute and all but you seem to be moving fast.”

”I was wiping some sweat off the back of my neck, that’s it.” Harper insisted and I gave an amused look prompting her to sigh. ”Besides, I don’t even know if Kelly swings that way! Look, the problem with Tommy is that he lives in Grand Junction and I’m not about to move from Las Vegas when my kid siblings needs me here! Whilst I’ve been bi-curious for months I’m still figuring stuff out in that regard.”

”You’ll figure it out eventually, for now? You’ve got at least two title matches to prepare for.” I reminded Harper and she nodded in agreement. ”And I’ve got a title defence to prepare for on Sunday.”

”Looks like we’ve both got hard work ahead of us.” Harper responded as she brushed some hair over her shoulder and I nodded in response. ”But it’ll be worth it, tight?”

”If you make the most of them? Yeah.” I responded and Harper grinned in response, the rest of the day was spent watching Harper train for her matches and I even got the occasional sparring match in after borrowing some gear from a student with my measurements.

All to prepare me for a rematch where the shoe was on the other foot.

Jessie’s home gym, Las Vegas, Nevada
Tuesday the 16th of May 2023, 21:00pm

*promo time*

Welcome home.

”The Unsolved Mysteries tour will likely go down as one of the most memorable tours in years, and that’s without taking into account the fact that almost every title changed hands at least once.” I said as I held up my Bombshell Roulette Title. ”Yet ironically come the PPV the only title that changed hands was the title Goth was forced to vacate! But in the course of that tour, I ended a three-year long title drought to win this title for the fifth time, and then I went onto break another curse of mine when I retained the title over Kim Pain! I was feeling so good about myself that I figured “fuck it, why not” and put out an open challenge to defend the title when SCW returned to Vegas! And who answered the call?” I asked as I lowered the title and rested it on my shoulder. ”The same woman I defeated for the gold, Luna Vanity!”

This will be good.

”Luna, not even five minutes after the match was announced and you were already complaining about how your reign ended, I’m not saying that I don’t get it because I’ve been a one and done champion more times than I care to count but not even I complained this much after my first reign ended and that match ended with two other Bombshells jumping me and literally throwing me in a fucking dumpster!” I exclaimed as I let out a deep breath. ”And yes, the stipulation was “Dumpster Match” but I don’t want to go on a tangent about that, frankly I could rant about that Team Erick bullshit all day if I wanted too! Basically Luna, if you thought being tied around a ring post and walloped with a chair was a bad way to end your first title reign? Just remember that it could be a lot worse!”

Don’t get me started.

”But let’s change the subject a bit and actually talk about our first title match, you were obviously on a high after not only breaking your losing streak but winning your first ever title, trust me, that’s a feeling you’ll only experience once and remember for the rest of your life, but you want to know what truly makes a champion? How they react when it’s all over.” I stated as I patted my title. ”That little story I told you? I let that memory consume me for ten straight years, I was on a mission to not only get that title back but get the reign I was denied just because some idiot got a little power hungry! I burned a lot of bridges on that mission but none more so when I got my first taste of World Bombshell Title Gold! It took me getting inducted into the Hall of Fame last year for that ten-year-old wound to finally heal and right now? I’m focussed on making amends.”

Meaning?

”You want to know what’s first on that agenda Luna? Having the title reign that I was denied at the age of twenty-three ten years later! And after seeing some of the young guns like Krystal Wolfe and Ariana Angelos have reigns that I would’ve killed for when I was younger? It’s made me more fired up than ever to make good on that promise! I’m not naïve enough to think that the bosses won’t let me go a few weeks without a defence, that was the whole reason why I issued that challenge in the first place, but the real question remains.” I stated as I flipped some hair over my shoulder. ”Will history repeat itself? Will you defeat a Hall of Famer to win this gold again? Will I go back to square one?”

Here's your answer!

”The answer to both questions is no! History won’t repeat itself!” I said as I started to pace around my ring. ”You caught lightning in a bottle when you dethroned Crystal in Barbados Luna and thank god because that many named idiot does not need more accolades to boost her ego! But you won’t get so lucky against me! I’ve been in SCW long enough to have seen practically every stipulation that can possibly come up on the Roulette Wheel and unless the bosses come up with something new, get it added to the wheel and it lands on that stipulation? Nothing that thing can throw at me surprises me anymore, it’s all about how you adapt your strategy after the fact, even if it’s on the fly like in a Falls Count Anywhere Match but whilst you may complain about me rambling on about my in-ring experience? Well, unfortunately for you Luna? That’s my key to retaining the gold!”

And going beyond.

”Believe me when I say this or not Luna but I’ve got plans beyond this title match, something that I’ll elaborate on this Sunday night at Climax Control, and I know what you’re about to say, I have to get past you first, right Luna?” I asked with a scoff as I folded my arms. ”I’ve already proven that I can outsmart you Luna, it’s the whole reason why I’m holding the Bombshell Roulette Title and your trying to win it back! It’s only by way of my open challenge that I have to prove that I can beat you again and whilst I may add a disclaimer that whoever challenges me the next time I do an open challenge has to be a fresh opponent, I will relish the opportunity to put an arrogant rookie through the ringer again!”

It's that simple.

”Complain all you want about how I defeated you in Scotland Luna, but the one thing that truly defeated you was your arrogance, you thought I’d just be a stopgap for you between then and Into the Void, instead the only thing that stopped was the timer on your title reign.” I said as I held up the Bombshell Roulette Title. ”There’s no conspiracy about that Luna. It’s just a damn fact! Sooner you accept that, sooner you can move on with your life but I guess I have to beat some sense into you, don’t I Luna?” I asked before I lay down the title at my feet and folded my arms. ”Well, if that’s the case, welcome to the school of hard knocks, I’m your professor of realty checks Jessie Salco and your about to get a lesson in violence!”

And with that I decided to wrap things up.

”Because if you think for a single fucking second that the world will take your side just because your first title reign lasted two weeks then you are in serious need of a reality check Luna!” I added before I sat down in front of my title and the camera zoomed in on me. ”I learned ten years ago that the world doesn’t owe you shit, it just took another ten years for that harsh lesson to finally sink in! Luna? Or Sunday night you will learn that same lesson and I hope to god that it sinks in for you before I turn forty because trust me bitch, I’ll still be the cynical hard ass that I am today when my career finally starts to wind down! And after I strike you like Blood Lightning come Sunday Night? You’ll wish that you had stepped aside and let someone else have a shot at me!”

I stood up with my title and left the ring as the scene fades.