Author Topic: OMG IS IT A FRIDAY THE 13TH, SCREAM, QUARRY, SPOOF?!  (Read 945 times)

Offline Crystal Zdunich

• View Profile
    • Crystal Millar
OMG IS IT A FRIDAY THE 13TH, SCREAM, QUARRY, SPOOF?!
« on: April 21, 2023, 11:28:49 PM »
Hoia Forest
April 19th

SCW had made its way over to Romania and all of the SCW stars were forced to camp in in the heart of the Hoia Forest which was supposed to be the most haunted place in the world. However Crystal was late to make it to Romania as she had decided to take a few days before going to Romania to celebrate her twins Brittany and Brayden 22nd Birthday. Now that all of the festivities were out of the way she could now focus on being out here in this scary forest. Christina however wasn’t afraid as for the longest time she had called herself wrestling’s biggest final girl. In her eyes this camp out wasn’t torture but it was a chance to film a slasher movie for her studio. Crystal had preplanned to have the best everything out in the woods. She just needed to wait for her huge eight room tent to arrive, her camera crew, and a make shift make up crew so she could get filming right away.

There was a problem though… None of those things had arrived. Seleana and her had walked side by side through the forest. Crystal sported her designer shades a short miniskirt, along with a tube top. She held her phone in her hands as she screamed at the woman on the other end of the line.

“Chloe you are the COO for the company! Where is the crew?! I gave you all more than ENOUGH time to be out here in these woods. This movie NEEDS to be a blockbuster. It’s not often that we get blessed with scenery such as this. This is the best place to film a horror movie. I can be the next Jamie Lee Curtis. I am meant to be the SILVER SCREAM QUEEN! Now I don’t care what you have to do but…. Hello… Hello?! Can you hear me?!”

Crystal is upset as she looks at her phone and sees the words no signal pop up on her phone. She begins to get upset as she turns her attention over to Seleana.

“Can you believe this?! How is SCW going to force us to stay in a place that has no signal, this is not for me. I can’t live without my phone… I need my electronics and…”

Seleana just smiles in return.

“Chickie… You just need to calm down… No need to…”

Crystal just sighs as she shakes her head back at her wife.

“I know! I know! No need to shit in the blue cupboard with a cabinet or blue hens, and there is no cow on ice water or whatever you say! I don’t care about some Swedish saying right now. The only thing that matters is that this production is at a standstill because a crew that was SUPPOSED to be here isn’t here right now. I can’t even contact Chloe because of the signal. Where’s Melissa?! I know the President of my company has to be doing something productive out here. She just has to have the best accommodations out here. She wouldn’t be caught out in the woods without her red bottoms and…”

Seleana shakes her head.

“Actually I was going to say no need to panic. Let’s just enjoy being outside and nature. I love the surroundings it reminds me of my time from being in New Zealand. We aren’t here for that long so let’s just make the most of it…”

The two women continue to walk outside until they find a pair of tents. They see an area protected by tarps along with a campfire in the middle. Crystal has a wide grin on her face as she begins to sprint towards that area, and that is when she can see a petite with pink hair in the distance. It was Dawn Warren which meant that was the area they were looking for. As Crystal got closer she could see Michelle Chavez the Vet from Zdunich Zoological Gardens, she could see her best friend Teddy Warren. It wasn’t long until she could spot a woman in a pair of cutoff shorts and hiking boots. It was the woman she was looking for the President of Rose Corp Melissa Chavez. Crystal smiled as she crossed her arms as she walked towards the four of them.

“There she is just the woman I have been looking for… Melissa please tell me you have been handling things on this side of the world. We are supposed to be shooting this movie! Where is the crew at and where is my trailer. A trailer was supposed to be driven in so I could have all of the necessities, I know a girl like you isn’t out here in the outdoors…”

Melissa shrugs her shoulders as she shakes her head.

“Actually… I haven’t had any cell phone service. Not to mention my phone has been dead for the past few days. I was hoping that you would have had handled everything…”

Crystal’s face turns red as she begins to get upset.

“I HAVEN’T HANDLED ANYTHING… THIS IS WHAT YOU AND CHLOE ARE SUPPOSED TO DO! How can I be a FINAL GIRL without having a proper movie to star in!”

Crystal crosses her arms as she shakes her head in disgust but somebody else emerges from the tent. Crystal’s eyes light up as she sees a fifth figure. It happens to be one of her closest friends Roxi Johnson. She is dressed like Fox from Friday the 13th the game as she is clad in a biker jacket along with a red bandana around her head. Crystal opens her eyes in amazement.

“What are you doing here?!”

Roxi smiles in return.

“I can’t be out here to hang out with a friend. Besides how often is it that we can hang out together in the woods?! I know you had some ideas for some movie or whatever but why not just spending precious quality time with one another. I got some surprises for all of you in the tent. It’s to get into the mood in being in such a scary place. Trust me you are going to love it. It is going to remind you of all of the hours we spent together…”

Teddy looks at Roxi as he shakes his head and walks away.

“Whatever… I rather not hang out with a bunch of bombshells not to mention a woman who can’t drum like I can… I will leave all of you be…. Michelle I love you… See you later….”

With that Teddy walks away as Crystal shakes her head and heads into the tent. Seleana walks into the other tent as do all of the other women. Crystal’s eyes light up as she sees a duffle bag and pulls something out. Her eyes light up as she walks out in a blue jogging suit with the initials VJ on them. She is holding an acoustic guitar in her hand as she smirks.

“Are you serious Roxi?! You got ME THE VANESSA JONES OUTFIT FROM FRIDAY THE 13TH THE GAME…”

Roxi nods her head.

“Of course I did… We are out here in this scary place and as you always say you are the best Vanessa Jones in the world. Top ten out here…”

Crystal quickly corrects her.

“You mean top five…”

Roxi shakes her head.

“…Please…. Anyway like you say she is your favorite so you might as well look the part since we are out here in the woods…”

The other girls emerge from the tent and that is when we can see Dawn Warren sporting a pair of jeans, white sweater and glasses on her face.

“OMG Dawn looks like Deborah Kim… You are the BOOK WORM!!!”

Melissa walks out in a small top along with this cut off jean shorts.

“And you look like Tiffany Cox!”

Seleana emerges out of the tent last and she is wearing a blue suit with pearls. Her long blonde hair is just free flowing as Crystal stares her up from head to toe as a wide grin escapes her lips. Seleana just nods her head as Crystal can’t keep her eyes off of her.

“You like Chickie?!”

Crystal quickly nods her head.

“I don’t just like it… I LOVE it… You look like Victoria Sterling!”

“That a good thing?!”

Crystal nods her head.

“To be honest seeing as you are with me I guess it would be. Not that it matters anyway… The truth is it’s the only thing that fits you considering you are the only blonde. It’s good in my book… As long as you stay by me it’s not like it matters…”

Michelle was the last one to walk out of a tent. She wore a stripped yellow shirt.

“Figures you would be Jenny Myers the girl next door. It seems like we have all of the stereotypes out here… I wish Teddy would come back though. He could put a varsity jacket on and would definitely be a Bugsy… Anyway what’s the deal Roxi?! There a reason you got us all dressed like characters from our favorite video game. This is all amazing.”

Roxi smiles.

“Well the girls told me that you had your heart set on trying to film a slasher movie but I figured we could just have a little fun instead. Remember the murder mystery dinner on the cruise we did over the summer?!”

“You mean when I clearly was the BEST actress?!”

Crystal grins passionately. Roxi however rolls her eyes as she heads towards the campfire.

“It wasn’t a contest and also it’s pretty easy to be the best actress when you were the only professional actress there! On top of that why don’t we forget what happened over the Summer, just bring that acoustic guitar and start playing some music…”

Crystal nods her head as she looks at everybody and smiles.

“Hallelujah…. Figure let’s give everybody a taste from Friday the 13th the first movie…”

She plays the song as everybody moves their head in unison to the song. She smiles as she looks at everybody sitting around that fire and begins to tell a story.

“You know girlies can I just say that you do realize that this is supposedly a scary place… It’s apparently one of the most scariest places in all of the world. They say you can hear creepy things out here. I am here to let you know that just like Jason Vorhees, the bodies of all of those who went missing were never found… They also say that people disappear in these woods and they are never heard from again. Hold your loved ones because you never know when this might be the last time that you might be able to talk to them…”

Melissa holds onto Dawn as tightly as she can as she can’t help but shake out of being frightened.

“STOP TELLING THE STORY… DAWN MAKE HER STOP SHE’S SCARING ME!!!!”

Michelle shakes her head as she looks at the moon and giggles.

“I also here there is also a big curse in these woods. They call this area the Quarry and…”

Crystal looks at Michelle.

“No… There are no werewolves out here. I can see Vampires in Romania but don’t you dare talk about some damn werewolves…”

Crystal grins as she begins to smile as she strums away on her guitar playing a familiar song mainly Michael Jackson’s Thriller as her eyes move to Melissa. Dawn rises up as she walks towards her fiancée.

“It’s close midnight…Something evil lurks in the dark….”

Melissa is completely shaken as she runs away into the forest. Dawn crosses her arms looking back at the rest of the gang.

“Babe I was only kidding. It was just a joke…”

However Dawn just sighs as she looks back at everybody.

“I guess I better go after her… It’s getting dark out and I rather she didn’t get lost and not know her way back to camp…”

Dawn heads off in the direction of her fiancée as only the four women remained. Michelle rises up as she glances at Seleana, Roxi and Crystal.

“I guess I better go find Teddy… It’s been a while since we heard anything from him… I should go check on my big teddy bear…”

With that Michelle heads off in a different direction. Crystal gazes up at the sky which was getting darker by the minute. Seleana looks at her wife and Roxi with an uneasy expression on her face.

“I don’t know if it’s a good idea if we all separate… Zenna told me about this forest and how she saw this place featured in the Swedish Series Spökjakt there’s a lot of paranormal stuff that really happens out here. It’s not safe for everybody to go alone…”

Crystal rolls her eyes.

“Sweetie it’s going to be fine. Nothing is going to happen out here. Those shows really don’t mean anything. It’s just something to get you scared. I know we will be fine…”

About two hours later…

The trio of Seleana, Roxi, and Crystal had all been sitting by the camp fire. They have heard nothing in the past two hours. Dawn, Michelle, Teddy, and Melissa have not returned back to camp. Something was definitely up. Crystal stands up as she looks back at the other two.

“Okay its pitch black… Why hasn’t the rest of the group showed up?! This is getting really ridiculous… I think I am going to go search for them.

Seleana looks at her wife as she shrugs her shoulders in return.

“I come with you… It’s not safe for you to be alone… I fear something happen if you go alone. You know scary movies never separate from the group…”

Roxi nods her head.

“I’ll stay here in case somebody comes back. Don’t worry about me; I know how to look out for myself…”

The Zdunichs walk off into the darkness of the night. Crystal uses her phone to show off her flashlight. She smirks as she just walks ahead of Seleana trying to illuminate the way. Everything seems fine until they hear the loud sounds of a scream in the distance.

“ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH”

Crystal sprints as she is the first to go into action.

“THAT SOUNDED LIKE MELISSA… WE NEED TO GO!!!!!”

Crystal sprints as far as she can until she can hear the loud sounds of sobbing. She finally reaches her target and that is when she can see the pink haired Dawn covered completely in blood. Dawn was all tears as she looks at a body on the ground.

“I… I tried to come as fast as I could and… and….”

Crystal yells at Dawn.

“WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED DAWN?! YOU WHAT?!”

Dawn can’t help but cry as she isn’t thinking straight.

“She’s gone… Melissa… I… I….I tried to save her but I can’t get a pulse. Parts of her body have chunks taken out of it… It’s like something ate her…”

Seleana sees her protégé panicking.

“Chickie… We need to go…”

Dawn is just frozen.

“I… Just Want her back… I just want my Melissa back…”

Seleana grabs Dawn as she pulls her away from the body.

“We have to go… It’s not safe… This is what I was trying to tell you… It’s not safe out here…”

Crystal however tries to head towards where Melissa’s body is and as she does that is when something jumps out of the forest and runs out her. Crystal immediately turns around as she runs away.

“…IT’S A MONSTER RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN…. THIS PLACE IS HAUNTED…. WE GOTTA GO BACK TO ROXI!!!!!!!!!”

Crystal runs right past her wife and Dawn. The two of them are slow as Crystal is definitely the fastest of the three of them. Dawn pulls out a walkie talkie and begins to speak into it.

“Hello… If anybody is out there please help us. May Day! May Day! It’s D Day in the Hoia Forest. I repeat it’s haunted! My girlfriend is dead. Is anybody is out there please help and bring a gun…! We need you right now!!!”

Seleana and Dawn trail behind Crystal who is already ahead of everybody. Something lurks behind them in the woods. Dawn gets a glance of it as she pushes Seleana ahead.

“Save yourself Seleana… I want to be with my fiancée!”

Whatever was chasing them manages to get Dawn. Seleana is slow but Crystal turns back around as she manages to grab her wife and the two of them sprint through the woods and finally make it back to where the campfire is but the problem is it’s completely out. Crystal looks around trying to find out about Roxi’s whereabouts but realizes she is nowhere in sight.

“Roxi… Where are you?!”

Something moves about in the forest. Crystal stands in front of Seleana trying to shield her in case something tries to attack her. However what emerges from the forest is Teddy Wear. Is wearing a brown coat and has what looks to be a shotgun on his back. His grins as he paces slowly towards them.

“How’s it going everybody… I got Dawn’s radio call, and I am here to save the day. Where’s the pussy?! Where’s the chicken shit that is trying to scare my sister…”

Crystal shakes her head as she begins to cry.

“Teddy… Your sister is gone…. Melissa is gone… We tried to save them but…”

Teddy opens his eyes in shock as he heads towards them as he draws his shotgun.

“WHAT DO YOU MEAN GONE… EXPLAIN YOURSELF CHRISTINA… THIS ISN’T FUNNY…”

“What I am saying is that they aren’t…”

There’s another weird sound coming from the forest. Teddy points his shotgun at it but what he gets instead is the sight of his girlfriend Michelle Chavez. She looks weird as her mouth is covered in blood. She starts heading in the direction of Teddy as he smiles.

“Thank god it’s you… I love you so much. They said our sisters are gone. Maybe we should look for them to….”

Before Teddy could do anything Michelle pounces on him and it looks like she is taken bites out of him as he screams loudly. She stands up and starts running towards Crystal.

“Michelle what has gotten into you?!”

She is about to reach when all of a sudden the sound of a gun could be heard going off and Michelle falls down to the ground. Roxi could be shown throwing the gun to the side as she looks at the Zdunich couple.

“Silver bullet… She had turned into a werewolf… It was the only way I could protect you too. We have to go… It’s not safe from here…There’s something going on in this forest. I did some investigating. The werewolf isn’t the biggest problem there is a killer here and…CRYSTAL”

Roxi sprints as she saves Crystal pushing her out of the way but what she gets in return is what looks like a knife to the heart. She falls down to the ground as Crystal doesn’t even realize what happened. She turns around and sees Seleana standing there with a knife in her hands. An evil grin escapes the blondes lips as she holds the knife and walks towards Crystal.

“Seleana… I don’t understand… Why would you do that?!”

Seleana grins as she holds the knife and walks towards Crystal.

“It’s simple you didn’t consider that I have been planning this for a long time. You have put me through so much. I can finally end all of it right here and nobody would care…I thought you would have known from being a huge Scream fan that it’s always the significant other. After all who could forget Billy Loomis and how he tried to get Sidney. Tonight I plan to end it all and I have some help…”

Dawn and Melissa could be seen heading towards Crystal.

“Wait I thought they were dead…”

Dawn smirks.

“As IF a book worm would go out so easily… We planned all of this…”

Teddy and Michelle rise up as they slowly make their way over to Crystal.

“She had a lot more help… You ever think I was tired of being the male best friend?! I know I tried to take over your company and Melissa stopped me but consider two pairs of siblings are dating each other. We are all family and we mutually agreed you need to go…”

Roxi gets up as heads towards Crystal.

“How will Miss Vanessa Jones get out of this…”

They all begin to circle around Crystal. The blue haired vixen has nowhere to go. She begins to scream as all of her so called friends begin to surround her. Just as they close in that is when Seleana draws closer with the knife. Crystal screams as loudly as she can until we can hear somebody in the distance yelling the word CUT.

“CUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT… THAT’S A WRAP… AMAZING ACTING EVERYBODY!!!!”

Seleana laughs as she looks at her wife with a grin.

“Hope you enjoy your slasher movie debut chickie… This was all for you…”

Crystal doesn’t know what to say as she looks at everybody.

“I hate all of you… You can’t kill me off in my own slasher, also I am supposed to be a Final Girl but it looks like I am getting written off in my own movie!”

Seleana smirks.

“Well that’s where the To Be Continued screen happens. We need to see what happens in part two… Anybody it was fun to roast you a bit. I got everybody to be in on this just to see how you would act. You acted just how I thought you would. I love you chickie… You were ready to defend me when the werewolf appeared…At first you tried to run ahead to save yourself but you came back for me on two separate occasions… You really do love me chickie…”

Crystal looks at everybody as she just sighs in return.

“I AM GOING TO BED… I HATE ALL OF YOU… I AM ASHAMED OF YOU ROXI… Anybody I will catch you all later and remember that payback is a Bitch…”

With that Crystal storms away into a tent as everybody else can’t help but break out into laughs as we go elsewhere.

So here we are for the last Climax Control before we head to the Super Card. A lot has happened within the last couple of weeks. The main thing is that I lost my precious Roulette Championship to Luna Vanity. I can stand up here and make all of the excuses in the world. I can say I wasn’t ready, I can claim it was a fluke, I can say that Luna got lucky but honestly that wouldn’t be fair to Luna and the effort she had made into breaking one of losing streaks. The fact of the matter is when she beat me she was simply the better woman on that night. I have no mistakes about any of that. She beat me straight up and it’s as simple as that. I know that lost most have changed plans up drastically. I know it assumed that Kimberly and I would be for the Championship at the Super Card but that’s not the case any longer.

The fact is Kimberly needs to go on to face whoever the champion is and who knows what my path is forward. I know what I want. The only thing on my mind right now is doing whatever it takes to get into position to get that Internet Championship. It’s what I have my eyes on and I will do whatever is needed to get into position to get a crack at the title that I never lost. In order to get to where I want I need to overcome my past and it seems for quite a while I have been on a collision course with Kimberly.

Kimberly ever since you came into this company you have wanted to get a piece of me all because of what I did to your sister. I will be the first to say that what I did was totally fucked up. I never meant to snap at your sister. Just like I didn’t mean to snap at Chloe but I did. You want to know why this all started in the first place?!

It’s because I was so overwhelmed with the fact that my wife embarrassed me in such a huge match. She had beaten me and made me scream out a submission for the entire world to hear. I didn’t know how to recover from that. Instead of taking strides in my lost I instead decided to be a bully and choose an easy target such as Chloe Benton to pick of. It was the one event that triggered the entire world and Kat Jones became obsessed in defending Chloe. I didn’t know how to react to that so instead of trying to talk out my problems I instead decided to keep on lashing out on everybody else.

Kat was no different…

Truth be told though I love Kat Jones… It may not seem like it in your view but I miss the times she spent being a genuine nice person and offering me breakfast bagel boards. I miss her reaching out to me and just being concerned about me. When I got her that leather jacket I did so as a true extension of my friendship towards her and I hope that she still has that gift today because it would show me that there is a chance for us to work our issues out.

That’s between the two of us though and there will definitely be a day where the two of us need to fight so we can see where we are in our friendship and if we are even meant to work whatever problems out among us. That’s OUR story though.

You targeted me because you felt the need to be a big sister. You just had to look out for Kat and you wouldn’t rest until you avenged her. You feel like you have to be the one to get this revenge but all of this fighting is stupid. If you wanted me you just needed to focus strictly on me! I wouldn’t have cared if you attacked me on a show. I wouldn’t have cared if you kept calling me a bunch of bad names under the sun. It’s not like there’s anything that anybody could do to me that I haven’t been through before. However you had to take things to the extreme and that is where I have a problem.

You had to constantly call my wife pathetic over and over again. You called out your three contenders as if they were trash and made it all about me like I am this end all be all evil Bitch. If I didn’t know any better you just seem to be obsessed with me, and what exactly did I pull for three women that you were facing against at that last Super Card?!

Know your history before you spout nonsense that you really don’t know. Mercedes and I go way back and before SCW we were actually Tag Team Championships in a different company together. Over here in SCW we were in a stable together and hell if it wasn’t for me interfering in her match with Sam Marlowe she wouldn’t have won that first World Bombshell Championship that she did so please do tell how I made her look bad?!

Of course you mentioned Dawn but that’s my best friend’s little sister so what did I possibly do to her except present an opportunity for her to train under my wife?!

Of course there’s my wife and I know I put her through some shit. There’s a whole laundry list of stuff I did to her that I wish I could take back but that’s just the growing pains of the relationship. I taught her how to wrestle. When I was evil I even helped put the World Championship on her, I gave her a Roulette Championship match when I was Queen for a Day. I look out for my wife.

Sometimes things may not always be roses like how I want them to be but in marriage it’s a for better or for worse situation. Some days you give and some others you might take. Seleana have been married for over five years now and even though we have had hiccups we are still a unit. I have done some fucked up shit and I won’t deny them but I am proud of my wife.

I am proud that she managed to beat me in a match because I know she has all of the talent in the world to be the best damn wrestler in the world. I can’t stand you though because looking at all of your promos it’s just the same old shit that I have heard everybody spouting about me for years. All I care about is championships, all I care about is being title craze and myself.

Nah Bitch you got me confused… I am all about leaving behind a legacy. One that my granddaughter Isabella can look up towards and I am not going to have you shit on me and my entire family. You love harping on how I betrayed my wife for a title shot and bring up shit that happened like five years ago. Why don’t you get some new material?!

Besides you can’t even get your fucking story straight in one early promo you basically told everybody that Crystal was your end goal. It’s what you want more than anything else and in another promo you stated that it’s all about the Roulette Championship because it’s the title your little sister held and you don’t plan to leave anything behind. Why don’t you get your story straight for starters?

Your biggest mistake in all of this is deciding to continuously talk shit about my wife over and over again. If you were that bent up on me taking advantage of Kat’s neck by all means COME AT ME but seeking vengeance on me by going through my wife just makes you look to be a punk. After everything I heard about you talking down my wife I have realized that I just have to put you down. I refuse to have anybody talk down the woman that I love more than life itself. The same woman who puts up with me, and the same woman who is helping me raise our adopted daughter.

She has taken my biological kids and made them her own. Despite what I put her through she has kept me by her side and refuses to leave mines and I have to respect that. I haven’t really experienced what love was until Seleana came into my life. You won’t disrespect what was established between us.

At Climax Control we are going to be fighting one another in a Hardcore Hell and it just seems like you forced Christian’s hand to have it your way. Are you sure you are ready to be inside of a ring with me?! I know everybody says that you are this monster and I should be afraid.

You come from a family full of monsters and blah blah blah… I get it that you are one big threat but do you realize who exactly I am?! As soon as that bell rings you aren’t going to get the loveable Christina Rose, you won’t be getting a blossoming Rose, you even get the Crystal Caldwell that’s billed on the roster. You are going to get Crystal Hilton in the flesh and you will learn that you shouldn’t beg for something that you really don’t want.

Anything goes in a match like this but the best part is that we are going to be enclosed within a cage. I know somewhere it’s so nobody runs but I would never run to begin with. You have my full attention and seeing as this match is strictly about you versus me one on one with nothing on the line but kicking each other’s ass. You need to know that I am a going to be a dangerous woman. You might have threatened me that you would take my title and embarrass me but that is not the case.

With me not holding a title I can be focused on proving why I am better than you. As scary as you might be it still doesn’t compare to the type of threat Crystal Hilton can be when she is featured in the huge marquee on a show. I am the main event and I am one of the pioneers of this Bombshell division. Up until Roxi tied me with her latest fifth championship reign! I was the only person who had held the World Championship on five different occasions. I am a multiple time Roulette Champion, a former Internet Champion, a Hall of Famer, and a former Blast from the Past Champion.

You talk shit like I am this trash bombshell who hasn’t amounted to anything in SCW. You talk like I am worthless and can’t hold my own but what you fail to realize is that you can run your mouth on Twitter and say whatever you want but I am the one the greatest women wrestlers in the world today. I am one of the best wrestlers in the history of this company period. Christian and Mark wouldn’t have put me in the Hall of Fame if it wasn’t deserved. I can get flaky at times but when I am focused I am one of the most dangerous women to step foot in the ring.

Are you sure you can handle all this smoke?! There’s going to be a lot of heat in that ring, and that Burning Rose is going to torch that ass… If I ignite and you get burnt where do you go from here?! Do get excited in that you might be another random individual who beats Jessie Salco and takes a title from her?!

At that point it becomes irrelevant because the only thing that will haunt you is that you couldn’t beat me. You are going live through the moments of losing to the women with the multiple nick names, the big joke as you would say, and the woman who is a running joke on Twitter…

Jokes over sweetie… You are getting decimated in Romania and you only have yourself to blame…

You asked for this just keep of all of this in mind….

See you on Sunday, Flame On! It’s time to burn a Bitch, and unleash the final curtain on you. Welcome to the curtain call. Take a bow because the show’s over… It’s time to roll the credits on all of this once and for all.

user posted image