Author Topic: [JMont] Sit your ass down and LEARN! [BFTP RP]  (Read 1077 times)

Offline JMont

• View Profile
[JMont] Sit your ass down and LEARN! [BFTP RP]
« on: March 31, 2023, 12:32:38 PM »

[Obviously, SCW thinks they are pretty funny. But let me make one thing clear. They are not as funny as Chris Rock, Kevin Hart, George Carlin, Dave Chappelle to just name a few. As a matter of fact, all SCW has done now is pissed me off to the point that I'm going to run through their whole tournament with my partner and win the whole thing. Then shove it up their ass and win the World Title. Then maybe, just maybe they can know just who the fuck i am.]

NEWCOMER?

[They need to fire whoever was responsible for that comment because they didn't do their homework. Sure, this is a new promotion for me, but there are more than a dozen right now that are knocking my door down throwing millions on top of millions at me to sign on. And if that is not bad enough. Look at my name.]

MONTOURI

[Maybe if someone in this company knew anything about the Italian heritage they would understand that U comes before the O.]

MONTUORI
[/size][/color][/size]

[But since they have a hard time spelling names and knowing who people are, then there is only one thing left to do.]

Let me Introduce myself…..my name is HOV! H to the O-V!

OK, I am not Jay-Z but do you even know who he is?

Hi, My name is….what? My name is who? SLIM SHADY!

Once again I am not Eminem or from 8 mile.

Last name EVER, first name GREATEST!

OK, that is me in a way, but I'm not DRAKE!

I think i'm BIG MEECH, ugh…Larry HOOVER!

Am I fat like Rick Ross? Hell No!

[So hopefully you get the point now that i am not the person to fuck around with. You are going to learn first hand now just what I am about and who I am. Class is now in session and today’s teacher is none other than…….]

J MONT!

[And with that, things are picking up at William Howard Taft High School on East 172nd street in the Bronx. All you see right now is an empty hallway which is filled with lockers on each side of the walls and a shiny floor that would make Mr. Clean very happy. School must be out for spring break because there is no one insight at all. No kids, no teachers, no counselors, and not even a custodian is seen. But he could be sleeping in the closet where they store all the cleaning supplies. Who knows, but this is almost like deja vu with the TV show Married With Children. When Spare Tire broke into the High School to steal Al Bundy’s Championship Trophy and no one was around. Unless you count a sleeping and snoring Al Bundy doing night security, but the glass was broken and the trophy was stolen. If you see the view right now, it’s almost identical because this hallway leads to the end where the glass showcase is of all the Championships this High School has won, and it's not a lot of them so they all have a special place in the schools heart.]

[You can see a shadow approaching the hallway and it's definitely not a student because this person is tall and stocky. You can hear the footsteps coming and finally, the man that is wearing a pair of Gucci Jersey Jogging Pants with a matching Gucci Cable Knit Bomber Jacket, but that's not all. Keeping the matching going, he is also wearing a pair of Gucci Men’s Ace Leather Sneakers with a Iced Out Diamond Gucci White Chronograph Watch and a backwards White custom fitted Yankee Cap. If you cannot figure out who this is by now, then you are as stupid as the SCW. The teacher has arrived…….]

J MONT
[/size][/color]

[J Mont is standing there having flashbacks of this very hallway. All the times he was late for class. All the fights in this hallway that led to detention and suspension. All the girls he made out with before and after class. Even the principal's daughter got a taste when she was there visiting her mother for the day. But, J Mont finally shakes his head and gets back to the main FOCUS.]

J Mont: Great times here. There is always that BIG WHAT IF when it comes to school here. That one punch I threw at halftime during the big Playoff game versus Long Island Lutheran was a turning point in my life. We were on our way to have a chance to compete for our 4th State Championship in a row. We were up by 3 at the half and I already had 26 points in the first half. And as we were crossing midcourt, one of my biggest rivals in my high school career from football to basketball to baseball bumped shoulders with me. Everyone knows I have a short temper, so I turned around and called him a BITCH! That stops him in his tracks and he turns around and starts to walk back towards me. I can see his fist is already formed in his hand and know he is ready to swing at me. But he doesn't swing, but instead leans in and whispers something in my ear.

“Your girl Ashanti is the HEAD cheerleader and I know what that feels like.”
[/size][/color]

J Mont: That was my girl since my freshman year and he knew the buttons to push. After his stupid smirk, I couldn't let myself live with that comment. As he stepped one foot back, it gave me enough room to lean my arm back and crack him across the temple. ONE SHOT KNOCKOUT! TKO! That bitch was on the floor, but he wasn't moving. And that was that. He was taken on a stretcher to the hospital with serious injuries to his head. I was taken away in handcuffs, kicked out of school and had to deal with court. Thank god for the family connections, all I had to do was some community service. But enough about this story, because I am here for only one reason.

[J Mont makes his way down the hallway. The floor that was sparkly clean is now getting a footstep after a footstep on it. Whenever the custodian wakes up, we are pretty sure he is gonna be pissed off. When J Mont makes it to the end of the hallway, he looks to the right where the glass showcase is. There are only 3 shelves in there because this school struggled in sports. But they had a stretch in 1995, 1996, 1997 and somewhat in 1998 where they finally could fill some spots in the showcase.]

J Mont: I’ll never forget it. 3 Straight State Championships in basketball from 95-97. We should have had that 4th but I blew it. All those full scholarships to Michigan, North Carolina, Duke, Kentucky and so on were out the window. No school would touch me. Not even a community college. Everything I did was thrown out and forgotten about. It’s like people forgot how good I was and what I did for this school when I was here. Wasn’t even invited to the 10 and 20 year reunions. And when the championships are brought up, no one ever mentions me. It wasn't like I was the MVP all 3 years either. But what does all of this have to do with the SCW and my presence? Well, if you have been paying attention, then you are a good student. If you haven't, then you are going to fail and get left back. This has to do with…….
THE BLAST FROM THE PAST TOURNAMENT
[/b][/size][/color]

J Mont: What is crazy is when I got a call from Kat Jones, I thought it was about some of my upcoming title defenses or some of the make a wish visits i have lined up. But she told me she has a tag tournament that i need to enter because of some of the people in it. After we went over it for like 20 minutes on the phone, I agreed. When we hung up, it's like a light bulb went off. I thought about my senior year in high school in 1998 all because I heard Blast from the Past. I remember how I missed my chance for that 4th Title and a college education. I mean everything turned out fine and very well for me, but I never got a chance to really close that chapter. And for some reason, I am using this tournament as a chance to close that chapter of my life. Winning this would do that.

[J Mont looks at the showcase one more time. And starts to count the championships he won there. 1…2…3….and stops.]

J Mont: I am going to win this tournament with Zoey by my side and when it's all said and done, I'm going to take the trophy if they have one and if not, I'm going to get one made and put it right next to this 1997 State Championship and close the chapter.

[J Mont slaps his hands together and it sounds like a book has closed. But he knows it's just getting started. Round 1 is right around the corner and speaking of corners, he sees the one with the red exit sign. Making his way towards the exit, J Mont turns around one more time to take in all of the old memories. But, it's time to go. As he walks out the door, it brings him to the back of the school where you can see the handball courts, basketball courts, the playground, benches and tables. Money was always a problem here and they never really had the finer things like lets say Bel Aire Academy as an example.]

J Mont: The chained nets. Cannot believe no one has stolen those already.

[Walking towards the court, J Mont takes a seat on the bench. A spot he never had to sit during his basketball career here.]

J Mont: I sure hope that Krystal Wolfe and Casey Williams aren't doing the same thing that SCW is doing with me. If they for one second overlook me, they have another thing coming. I already have one of the best female wrestlers in the game today in Zoey Lukas by my side. Together, we are one of the most dangerous teams in this tournament. But according to how the SCW feels about me, this should be a walk in the park for them. I mean, think about it. I'm the newcomer here and Krystal has been in one of these before. And to top it off, she has a mountain of man who is 7 feet tall and 400 pounds. But the joke is going to be on them.

[J Mont cracks his knuckles which means business is about to pick up.]

J Mont: Me and Zoey are on the same page. We communicated by phone and had a few FaceTime conversations about a plan of attack. I'm not big on having tag partners because I don't trust a lot of people, but once we started flowing in talks and wanted the same thing, I knew this was a good match. I am glad the names fell the way they did. I mean shit, this is the first time I'm stepping into the ring with a female who is almost as tall as I am. Zoey is 6 foot 1 and 195 pounds and can control the Bombshell Division whenever she feels like it. And like I mentioned about being a teacher, I did my homework. I told Zoey that I'm going to help her get this chip off her shoulder. I'm going to help her get this Bombshell Title shot. I'm going to help her be better than her sister. And you're asking me how I can do that? Well, sit down like a student and listen. Zoey is the female P Mont. And for anyone that doesn’t know P Mont, that's my younger brother Paul. Paul feels the same way Zoey feels. Zoey feels the same way Paul feels. They are both stuck in the shadow of their older sibling. While Paul will never get out of mine, I see a lot in Zoey and know she can get out of her sisters. And this tag tournament is going to be the way she does. Together, we are going to get the job done and flick that chip off her shoulder and replace it with a Bombshell Title.

[J Mont starts to shake his head like he has a song in it.]

J Mont: I take two steps forward, I take two steps back. We come together because OPPOSITES ATTRACT!

[J Mont slaps himself in the face because if anyone caught him singing a Paula Abdul song in the hood, he would lose a lot of his street credit and reputation.]

J Mont: I don't know where that came from. All I was doing was thinking how me and Zoey are opposites when it comes to likes and dislikes. How we dress and talk. But that is what is going to work in our favor. We are going to combine these 2 crazy styles and catch everyone off guard. And the first stop we have is Krystal Wolfe and Casey Williams. And like how the SCW feels about me, they are NEWCOMERS to me because I have never heard of any of them. So, being the guy I am, who loves to play mind games and get into people's heads and collect rent, I did some homework. Even a teacher needs to do homework sometimes and I found out some very interesting things. She likes to go by some nickname The SA Slaya. What the fuck does the SA stand for anyway?

STUPID ASS

SPERM ANALYSIS

SMALL ARMS
[/b][/size][/color]

J Mont: It doesn't matter what it stands for because when this is over, you are going to be SLAYED. There is a better chance of the San Antonio Spurs winning the NBA Title then you or Casey getting by me and Zoey. And word of advice, stick to gaming on your YouTube Channel because the wrestling ring is not the right spot for you. The decisions you are making are ones that are going to take years off of your life and gaming career. Your first mistake was entering The Blast from the Past Tournament again. Your second mistake was teaming with Mac Bane and The Saviors. And your third mistake is going to be when you show up for our match. You have been warned and made aware of the situation you are bringing upon yourself. Going to be pretty hard to hit the accelerate button on Madden 23 with a broken hand and a bunch of fingers that you can't bend. So, do yourself a favor and HOPE your hands and fingers don't get DESTROYED because if they do, its ENTERNALS REST for you. And some advice for you. Mac Bane is not a man you want to be associated with. He is about to be out of the business come Ravenfest when he steps into the ring with me in a DeathMatch to conclude the Trilogy. Yes, he beat me once but that was thanks to my brother who was trying to do anything to get out of my shadow. Mac cannot beat me alone and he is trying to follow in my footsteps with everything I do. I walk right, he goes right. I pick 5 7 21 in my pick 3 Lotto, he picks the same. I start one of the biggest Heel Stables in the industry called The Mecca, he goes and starts The Saviors. He sees im World Champion in the IIW, so he comes there trying to win the International Title. A title I had to vacate because i Won the World Title. You're working with a follower and not a leader. You're not ready to step into the ring with my Krystal.

THROW ME TO THE WOLFES AND I’LL RETURN LEADING THE PACK!
[/color]

J Mont: I'm a leader Krystal, not a follower. This is going to be a learning lesson for you and you won't be the same after. They say if you can't face the Wolfes, don't go into the forest. I'm walking right into your forest and going for the kill. And you will witness first hand who is going to run the Bombshell Division. Starts with a Z and ends with a Y. And now that your head is spinning and you are starting to doubt yourself after my comments, all that leaves now is the Jolly Green Giant. The man that can give Lenny from Of Mice and Men a run for his money. Casey Williams, the man they say i cannot take down because of his size and weight. Once again, people don't know that I have beaten people his size before and I'm going to do it again. I already have a plan in place to shock the whole wrestling world when i JKO a guy who is 7 '4. This is the tale of Michael Jordan versus Manute Bol. And for you NBA fans out there, you know where I'm going with this. Jordan who is 6 foot 6 and Bol who is 7 foot 7. Jordan, who is J Mont is going to drive to the hole and dunk right in the face of Bol who is Casey Williams. No one thought it was going to happen and it happened. Expect the same fate here. Your tall, whoopty fuckin do. Look at all the tall guys in the NBA who suck balls. You get to see when it rains first. Ok, you got me there but when we get into that ring, you have never met someone who is as methodical as i am. Every move I make is calculated. It's like Calculus math when I am in there solving formulas and executing the answers.

[With that, J Mont gets up off the bench and starts to walk around the school so he can get back to the front where he parked his everyday vehicle which is a 2023 Mercedes Benz G63 AMG all in black. As he is walking, he is taking in how bad this school has been maintained. The grass is high, the brick walls are faded bad and there are weeds growing up through the pavement. Just not a good look.]

J Mont: They really let this place go. But I am not going to let this opportunity slip by. Myself and Zoey have a mission and we are going to accomplish it. There is no mission in this tournament that is Impossible.

MARK MESSIER

BARRY LARKIN

ISIAH THOMAS
[/size][/color]

J Mont: These are just a few guys who wore the number 11 and that is a special number because this is the 11th edition of the Blast from the Past Tournament. Zoey and Myself are going to be the ones affiliated with that number because we are going to win it this year. Then i will remind the SCW 11 TIMES just who the fuck i am.

MONTUORI

MONTUORI

MONTUORI

MONTUORI

MONTUORI

MONTUORI

MONTUORI

MONTUORI

MONTUORI

MONTUORI

MONTUORI
[/size][/b][/color]
J Mont: Call me cocky. Call me a wise ass. Call me someone who doesn't have respect for authority but at the end of the day, my results speak for themselves. I am one of the hottest wrestlers in the industry today. Money and Ratings follow me wherever I go. So the SCW should be thanking me for an increase in their profits and revenue for joining this tournament. Not only do I wanna win this tournament and get a World Title shot. I wanna do this for Zoey as well because she deserves it. It’s time she gets the recognition she deserves and time she gets rid of that shadow of her sister and never looks back. I'm kinda sad that Mac Bane lost the World Title because that would have been great to beat his ass AGAIN and take the World Title from him. But the next best thing is meeting him in the tournament and knocking him out of it. My confidence is at an all time high because I know what I can do in that ring and no one else does here in the SCW. And having a partner like Zoey, it makes things a lot easier because she can hold her own. I don't have to worry about a 5 foot 5 125 little bitch. Oh yeah, that sounds like Krystal. I'm so glad I didn't end up with her. It would have been a 2 on 1 match because she's useless. She might as well throw on some suspenders and start eating some cheese because she is about the same size as Steve Urkel and about as coordinated too. The lord has blessed me with Zoey as my partner and has put us BOTH on the right path to follow in the footsteps of

Odette Ryder and Jordan Williams

Simon Jones and Brandi Shotze

Andrew Watts and Misty

Crystal Miller and Despayre

Evie Boong and Lord Roob

Fenris and Courtney Pierce

Kale Smith and Brittany Williams

Evie Jordan and Mark Cross

Mark Cross and Ruby Steele

Mikah and Mac Bane
[/size][/color]

J Mont: Well, I'll be damned. How the hell did Mikah carry Mac Bane all the way to the finals and win? WOW, what an accomplishment there but those are the past 10 winners and you are looking at the 11th team right here that will be listed as the next winners

Joe Montuori and Zoey Lukas
[/size][/color]

J Mont: And then in 2024, we will come back and hopefully get paired again and win it again. But for now, we will start with knocking off Mac Bane’s newest bitch in Krystal Wolfe and the guy who has a better chance of playing the part of Kazaam 2 then winning this match in Casey Williams. So, hopefully you learned something here today about good ol J Mont, his partner and the plan. And if not, you are about as dumb as the SCW is.

[J Mont makes it back to the front of the building and starts to speed walk a little towards his G Wagon because he knows this isn't the best area. Yes, he has the connections and people, but all it takes is one crackhead who needs something to take him out with one shot. Finally getting inside his vehicle, he buckles up and is ready to ride off as the next stop is the first round of The Blast From the Past Tournament.]

Today’s Forecast: 100% Chance of Winning!
[/size][/color]
« Last Edit: March 31, 2023, 12:38:17 PM by JMont »