Author Topic: MIXED FEELINGS FOR BLAST FROM THE PAST MIXED TAG TEAM MATCH  (Read 903 times)

Offline Andrew

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Bill Barnhart
MIXED FEELINGS FOR BLAST FROM THE PAST MIXED TAG TEAM MATCH
« on: March 24, 2023, 07:38:08 PM »
* Hitamashii used by permission of Handler *

MIXED FEELINGS FOR BLAST FROM THE PAST MIXED TAG TEAM MATCH

NARRATOR OPENING COMMENTS

Narrator:  Welcome to my opening comments for Bea Barnhart’s mixed tag team match, with her partner Hitamashii, as they face off against the mixed tag team of Goth and Kim Pain, in the Blast From The Past Tournament. Bea told me she has mixed feelings about this Blast From The Past Tournament match but she didn’t give me specifics. I will leave my opening comments there to allow Bea to fill you in on everything else including why she has mixed feelings about this match.

AT BEA’S HOTEL IN KELOWNA BRITISH COLUMBIA

The scene cuts to the hotel where Bea Barnhart is staying during this tour in Canada, specifically in Kelowna, British Columbia, at Prospera Place. Their hotel room is nicer than what they normally obtain when they are in the United States but we were told that is because they wanted to enjoy the luxury of having an above-average hotel room. Although Bill is not wrestling at this event he and Iris accompanied Bea on this leg of the tour to provide support and to cheer her on in her Blast From The Past Match. When the camera person informs Bea they are ready to go to live broadcasting she asks Bill and Iris to step out of the room so that they don’t inadvertently walk into camera range or make noise that distracts the viewers. Bill and Iris move into the bedroom and close the door so they are not likely to interrupt Bea during her presentation of comments leading up to her Blast From The Past Tournament match against the team of Goth and Kim Pain.

Bea:  Thanks for tuning in to listen to my comments for Climax Control 356 where me and my tag team partner, Hitamashii, are facing off against the tag team of Goth and Kim Pain. I have mixed feelings for this match and I will get into those comments in a moment. First I wish to tell Hitamashii how thrilled I am that he was selected as my tag team partner in the Blast From The Past Tournament. One reason is that Hitamashii is an exceptionally talented wrestler and he has held numerous Championships in Sin City Wrestling. Another reason is that we are both Asians with Hitamashii originally from Japan and I’m originally from The Philippines. Although there is a lot of Asian hate out there I know the majority of the fans support our team in the Tournament.

Bea claps her hands to show that the majority of the fans are cheering her team on in the Tournament.

Bea:  Next I wish to let everyone know why I applaud our team and feel we are well over the heads of Goth and Kim Pain. Although I can assume many Goth and Kim supporters are laughing at my comments they won’t be laughing when me and Hitamashii advance in the Blast From The Past Tournament while Goth and Kim Pain go home and cry into their pillows. Just to show you that I do my research here are some numbers for you all to consider. Although Goth is 6 feet 4 inches and 239 pounds and Hitamashii is 5 feet 8 inches and 192 pounds over the years Hitamashii has done exceptionally well against larger opponents. This Blast From The Past Match will not be any different than the other times when Hitamashii earned a victory over a taller and heavier opponent. But, you ask, what if you, Bea, are stuck in the ring against Kim Pain and it comes down to you or her getting the win to advance in the Blast From The Past Tournament. Great question and I have a great answer. I come into this match at 5 feet 5 inches in height and 130 pounds in weight while Kim comes into this match at 5 feet 8 inches and 130 pounds. Having e inches of height over me is not an advantage. It just means that when I destroy I will prove, once again, that I’m the better wrestler in a match. If you don’t want to support me and Hitamashii that’s your choice to make. When we eliminate Goth and Kim from the Blast From The Past Tournament that leaves you without them for you to cheer for them.

A SHORT BREAK

We hear the bedroom door in the hotel room open and when the camera person swings their camera we see Bill has opened the door and is looking out to get Bea’s attention. The camera person returns the focus of their camera to Bea to get her reaction.

Bea:  Well, Bill, I know this must be something important so please tell me what you need so we can get it done and I can continue with my comments for my Blast From The Past Tournament match.

Bill:  Sorry to disturb you while you are presenting comments for your upcoming match but I was just informed that Senor Vinnie is bringing Pete the Cactus here to pick up Iris for a dinner date. Me and Vinnie want to act as their conscious during their dinner date so me and Iris need to come out of the bedroom so we can wait for Vinnie and Pete in the hallway outside our dressing room.

Bea:  Have a nice time. Also it is comforting to know that you and Vinnie will be keeping a close watch on Pete and Iris. Please call me before you start on your way back to our hotel room as I may not be done with my comments at that time. If that is the case I will let you know and you and Iris can wait in the hallway outside of our dressing room or down in the hotel lobby and I will call you when my presentation is done.

Bill:  Thanks Bea! Let’s get ready for your dinner date with Pete the Cactus!

Iris:  Woof! Bark! Snort! (translation:  Woo hoo! A dinner date with Pete the Cactus!)

OBSERVATIONS

Bea watches as Bill and Iris quietly exit their hotel room and walk into the hallway then they quietly close the hotel room door behind them. Bea lets out a sigh knowing Bill and Iris should be gone for at least one or two hours so she has time to present comments for her upcoming match without further interruptions.

Bea:  I’m sick of jerks in the business treating me like crap! I may not be the best wrestler in the wrestling world but I’m damn sure not at the bottom of the heap. During the Blast From The Past Tournament everyone will see how well I work with my partner Hitamashii and how well I take care of opponents. I feel our team has a good shot at winning the Tournament as Hitamashii is a team player. In previous Blast From The Past Tournaments both me and Bill were stuck with partners who worked against us instead of working for the benefit of our team. With Hitamashii on my team I know we have a great chance of winning this Tournament. This should be amusing because if you look at the pairings of the other teams you notice that most of them mix together like oil and water.

Bea smiles into the camera.

Bea:  People tend to believe that when they don’t like you, and when they hurl insulting and demeaning comments at you, that it affects you negatively as they feel they have made you feel poorly about yourself. As for me and Bill whether you like us or not doesn’t dictate how we feel about ourselves or how we perform in the wrestling ring. If you want to hate on us, especially since we are Asians, and you want to hurl stupid vile comments and insults our way then go for it. Whatever you attempt to do in talking down to us doesn’t dictate how we perform in the ring.

Bea rolls her eyes due to the fact that the level of Asian hate in the world is increasing and nobody gives a damn about the hate being spread around because those people don’t seem to care when racist and negative comments are thrown around when it concerns Asians. But when it concerns their ethnic background they feel that they need to complain about it. People need to understand that this situation is not a one-way street as traffic goes both directions.

ADDITIONAL COMMENTS

Bea: Let me be honest with you. I have to be honest because the majority of the other wrestlers in Sin City Wrestling are liars. I have held the Mixed Tag Team Championship with my husband Bill. Although to date that is the only Championship I’ve earned I am devastating in the ring. I am great with submissions and you can ask Violent Amelia Holt as she lost to me numerous times by submission. My partner, Hitamashii, worked in Sin City Underground and he held six Championships during his time there. As for Kim Pain all I got doing a search of her name under Championships was a blank screen. Well not a totally blank screen but a list of some off-the-wall Championships she claimed to have held in some obscure wrestling federations. As for Goth? I can’t say anything but good things about what Goth has accomplished in Sin City Wrestling. I was able to locate that he held Championships in Sin City Wrestling 10 times and there may be other Championships I didn’t see listed.

Bea gives a deep look and a smile into the camera.

Bea:  So what does all of that mean to me and Hitamashii? It means we are facing two opponents who, when combined, adds up to around one and a half opponents. Our team, on the other hand, adds up to two full blown opponents. The bottom line is me and Hitamashii will win and move on in the Blast From The Past Tournament while Goth and Kim will go home to stop the pain from their hurt pride.

PETE THE CACTUS AND IRIS RETURN FROM THEIR DINNER DATE

Bill calls Bea on her cell phone to let her know they are coming down the hallway to return to the hotel room. Bea excuses herself and opens the hotel room door for Bill, Vinnie, Pete the Cactus, and Iris enter the room. After Vinnie and Pete thank Bea for allowing Iris to go on a dinner with Pete they exit the hotel room and it comes down to Bea, Bill, and Iris.

Bea:  So. . .how did the dinner date go?

Bill:  Iris and Pete behaved and they had a great dinner date.

Iris smiles and spins around showing how happy she is on how her dinner date with Pete the Cactus went.

Bea:  Okay, Iris, time for you to get ready for bed. Daddy Bill will be in the bedroom shortly. You get ready for bed and he will be there with you soon.

Iris turns around and walks into the bedroom and she closes the bedroom door behind her. Bea then looks sternly into Bill’s eyes.

Bea:  Bill be honest with me. Did Iris and Pete really behave? They didn’t do anything sneaky? And they had a great time? Yes Pete and Iris behaved. No they didn’t do anything sneaky or illegal. And, yes, they had a great time. You can rest assured Pete and Iris don’t want to ruin their relationship so you can stop worrying. Now if you will excuse me I’m going to bed with Iris. Just let us know when you come to the bedroom after your presentation is over.

Bill walks to the bedroom and enters and he closes the door behind him. Bea is surprised that Pete and Iris behaved but she believes them.

CLOSING COMMENTS. . .MIXED FEELINGS

Bea:  As the Narrator mentioned in his opening comments I did call and talk to him and told him I have mixed feelings about this Blast From The Past Tournament match where me and my partner, Hitamashii, face off against the team of Goth and Kim Pain. To show you I’ve nothing to hide, and that it is my extreme pleasure to be teamed with Hitamashii in the Tournament, I will have Hitamashii on a call on my cell phone so you can hear my conversation with me.

Bea calls Hitamashii and they are now both live on their cell phones.

Bea:  Welcome to my camera time as I’m in the process of airing comments on our Blast From The Past Tournament match on Sunday, First I would like to state Dōmo arigatōgozaimasu for being my Tag Team Partner in the Blast From The Past Tournament.

Hitamashii:  Maraming salamat Bea! I see you studied a bit of the Japanese language. In response to your comment I want everyone to know that I thank you that you are my tag team partner for the Tournament.

Bea:  Wow! You have been learning some Tagalog! Thank you for thanking me for my comment in Tagalog. I will be honest with everyone that I am not fluent in Japanese as I am in Tagalog from the Philippines and English from the United States. I am just showing that I took the time to show that I do my research to give you a few phrases in Japanese. One of the reasons I am pleased to have you as my Tag Team partner is that Anata wa subarashī resurādesu as you are a great wrestler.

Hitamashii:  That’s a very nice comment that you feel I am a great wrestler Bea. I feel you are a great wrestler also and that makes us one of the teams with a great chance of winning the Tournament and I will also state my appreciation of your wrestling skills in Tagalog with Ikaw naman ay isang malaking mambubuno.

Bea:  I’m enjoying our back and forth using Japanese and Tagalog even though I am not fluent in Japanese. And in response to your last comment I will say Watashitachiha tōnamento ni kachimasu as I firmly believe we are going to win the Tournament.

Hitamashii:   I am also enjoying our back and forth in Japanese and Tagalog. It shows our respect and admiration of each other. Before I have to end our call I will state, in Tagalog, with  oo kami ay mananalo, which means, YES WE WILL WIN. I appreciate you calling me to have me involved in your comments on our upcoming match. Sorry to run off but I have an appointment to get to. Bye!

Bea:  Bye and thanks for being my Tag Team Partner.

Bea ends the call on her cell phone and then she looks into the camera to give her closing comments for today.

Bea:  In closing I wish to inform our opponents, Goth and Kim Pain, that I have mixed feelings about our match on Sunday. I’m sure you are wondering why I have mixed feelings about our match and that is something to make you wonder. The feelings I have start out with elation and bravery and the fact that I am proud to have Hitamashii as my Tag Team partner for the Blast From The Past Tournament. But I also feel sad, for you two, as one of you is a reasonably good and accomplished wrestler and I feel bad that we will send you home a loser in the Tournament, and the other one is an incompetent bitch of a wrestler who thinks her shit don’t stink so we feel overjoyed to teach her some manners and send her packing. To be honest I never feel bad when I defeat an opponent. To be honest I don’t care what happens to your two careers after me and Hitamashii defeat you and eliminate you from the Tournament. No matter how you feel or what you think the bottom line is that you two are losing to us and as we advance toward the finals in the Blast From The Past Tournament. But you two can still watch the remainder of the Tournament on television. I’m sorry that me and Hitamashii have to destroy your team’s dream in the Tournament but someone has to do it so it might as well be us. I finally have a partner in the Tournament who works well with me instead of the previous partners I had in the Blast From The Past Tournament who attacked me, their partner, more than they attacked our opponents. The world has their eyes on me and Hitamashii and they will not be disappointed by our performance. With that said I will see you two, Goth and Kim, this Sunday, at Climax Control 356, and we will eliminate you from the Blast From The Past Tournament. Never forget my tag line whish is HIT ME WITH YOUR BEST SHOT – I HIT HARDER!

Bea informs the camera person she is done with her comments and the camera person calls into the Network to ask them what they want him to do. They tell them to put their camera into a slow fade to black and they do so and the fade begins to take place. Once the camera shot fades entirely to black the Network cuts to programming regularly scheduled for this time slot.