Author Topic: A Blast Of Pain  (Read 974 times)

Offline Goth

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Gerrit
A Blast Of Pain
« on: March 24, 2023, 06:20:45 AM »

A blast of Pain

The shot opens at Hells Gate trainings facility, where Goth is on the phone with Melissa, talking about how her day has been with Chris Page while Goth had finished a training session with Kim Pain. He is smiling over the phone as he has not spoken with her for a while and is curious of what they have been doing so far.

“That sounds wonderful hun, I’m glad that you and Chris are having so much fun. And I’m sure that you two will kick the living shit out of Harris and Dawn Warren.”

He laughs as the two exchange some more words before he hangs up, he turns his attention towards the ring where Kim is finishing off her work out before walking over towards her. He had to admit that he must have found the perfect tag team partner outside his very own fiancé Melissa. Kim was a great wrestler, she had the mindset that he could admire and the wrestling ability to back it up. He watches her crank up an armbar on her sparring partner and could feel the pain that was etched upon the face of the woman that she did it to before she tapped out. He watches them go at it for a few more moments as he signals towards her that he is going to relax in the back in a bit and see her later.

He walks towards the locker room to take a shower and changes into some new clothes before walking into the relaxation room, or at least that’s what he always called it. He drops down into a comfortable couch and places his feet on the arm rest, closes his eyes and lets his thoughts roam back to his work out. Goth feels the strain on his arms and chest from all the weights that he had lifted to exercise the two body parts today, he just wanted to be ready to compete this Sunday in the first round of the Blast From The Past tournament.

“God, this couch feels so damn good.”

He groans as he readjusts his body against the fabric and sighs

“Some would say I am getting too old for this.”

He says with a smirk on his face, thinking back to many years ago when he was younger and had a total different mentality and lifestyle. But he has to admit that he could not remember having so much fun as a professional wrestler since his return in 2021. Leading up to even being asked by Mac Bane personally to join the Saviors, culminating in him winning three separate championships. A lot of wrestlers would give their left arm for a successful 1,5 year that he has had, but he had to admit that there is one thing missing.

“The World Heavyweight Championship.”

He groans with a big smile on his face, yes indeed. He wants to once again wear that championship belt again, to be called the very best in the wrestling industry for the final time. And he knew that winning this tournament is one way to do it.

“Hey old timer.”

Goth hears the voice of Kim Pain as she enters the room, he smirks as he slowly sits up and looks at her as she sits down on a sofa opposite of him. Goth admires the smirk on her face before spreading his arms and groans before waking up towards the refrigerator, he grabs a bottle of orange juice before turning his attention to Kim.

“Want something to drink??”

She lifts up a bottle of energy drink, telling him that she already is provided with something as he nods. He pours in the orange juice in a glass before walking back to the couch that he was sitting on.

“Ready for Sunday??”

Kim raises an eyebrow before taking a swig from her energy drink

“Am I ready?? I was born ready, the team of Bea and Hitamashii better be staying home. Because they are going down.”

Goth smirks as he nods his head before taking a sip from his orange juice, his thoughts go back to the mixed tag match that he and Melissa had against Bea and Bill Barnhart, the night where he and Melissa lost to them in the main event of Climax Control. He was sick and tired of it, because he felt that he had left his team down. But it only fuelled him to do better and take home the Roulette championship belt from Bill earlier in January. His win against Malachi gave him some extra motivation for this tournament, as this has been the first title defence that he won successfully as the other two title reigns ended after a first match. And now there is the Blast From The Past. A first round matchup against a team of two individuals that has never worked together, let alone have a chemistry that he and Kim have as all of the Saviors work out together at HG.

Yet it makes him realize that the pressure is on him and Kim, something that he welcomes because he is an competitor. That’s a trade that would never change upon his part, but the question remains of how long his body would be able to continue upon this season and then making his decision what he will be doing next with his wrestling career.

“Can I ask you something personal??”

Kim nods her head as she takes another sip from her energy drink while awaiting his question.

“Is it wrong for me to be this nervous for Summer XXXTreme?? I know I asked Melissa to marry me there on that ship, then again if we win this tournament I could also challenge for the gold. I….,”

He scratches the back of his neck as he sees Kim smiling while placing the energy drink on the table in front of her.

“There’s nothing wrong for being nervous Goth, but you got nothing to be nervous about. You and Melissa are such a cute couple, you two are meant for each other. On the world title subject, if you are worried that I won’t hold up my part of the bargain?? You won’t have to worry about that either.”

Goth chuckles, putting the glass of orange juice to his lips and takes a few more sips from it.

“Teaming up with you is the least worry that I have on my mind Kim, because you are exactly what I could have ask for in a mixed tag team partner besides Melissa of course. It’s just that I want to give Melissa the best wedding imaginable, I want to make this really PERFECT. And I am just worried that something would happen at a certain moment that I cannot have any control over.”

He lowers his head, taking a moment to think about what to say next.

“You are putting too much pressure on yourself Goth, it will be the perfect marriage for her no matter what. And you know why??”

He lifts his head up and looks at her face as she is smiling

“Because you two are in love and I know this may sound corny, but isn’t that what it is all about??”

Goth lets the words sink in and ultimately nods his head and lets out a sigh of relief as his left hand started shaking because he had been so tensed up by nerves before lifting the glass up to his mouth again as he finishes his drink

“You are right, as well as your earlier. I wouldn’t want to be Bea and Hitamashii this coming Sunday when the team of Kim Pain and Goth against the two of Bea Barnhart and Hitamashii.”

The two smirk towards each other as Goth gets up and walks off as the shot slowly fades.

Blast From The Goth, part one

We see Goth is standing in the middle of the six sided ring for this week’s Climax Control in British Columbia, Canada. The coolness causes his body to shiver, but he refuses to acknowledge it as he stares into the camera.

“Welcome to the first round of the Blast From The Past 2023, the first show of many in an elimination tournament. Just let these words sink in, elimination tournament. A tournament where people have the opportunity to be in contention to be number one contender for the world title. A tournament where people often have said that it is the luck of the draw, but for me?? It is who wants it the most, who wants to be the one that along with his or her tag team partner will overcome every single opposing team. The one team that can take control, will be the team that is the clear cut  favourites to win it. And guess what?? People are already pointing the fingers towards me and Kim Pain as one of the top favourites in this competition. And why wouldn’t they??”

He cocks his head sideways, keeping the coolness on his face as his eyes remain focused upon the camera.

“And on opening night of the tournament it is me and Kim Pain against former SCU talent Hitamashii and Bea Barnhart, clearly not a team that has chemistry and share a common goal. Oh sure, everyone wants to win the tournament to be a world champion, or do they?? Do you really want to be a world champion Hitamashii?? Because the way I see things my friend, is that you are just here to catch up with some old friends. Get a quick paycheck and a nostalgia pop from whatever is left from the SCU faithful that remembers you from those long forgotten days. You have no passion to win this tournament and challenge whomever the world champion is, so why would you even come out of the retirement hall and bore us with the same story that you have been telling every single year.”

“But who am I to judge huh?? I’m only a competitor that doesn’t want to look back and realize that I did not win this tournament because I lost to someone like YOU. Nothing personal my friend, but I know you are a protégé of one Casey Williams. A man that called himself the Freight Train of Pain, that was his only accolade that he has had inside the ring, but outside of it?? The biggest suck up on social media. But I guess that’s up to him to do if he does not want to be forgotten. But if that’s what has helped you to get into the business, then I understand. But I am into this business to bust heads and take down names before reclaiming the biggest price in the game. And everyone can tell the world that they put trust into their tag team partner that they have not been in the ring with as partners, I can!! Kim Pain is a veteran in this game, just like me she has the desire to destroy people and never look back after the bell has rang as none of you deserve it.”

“Bea perhaps has told you about her and Bill’s tag team victory against me and Melissa, something that I cannot disagree. But that’s the only thing that she can boast about besides the Mixed tag title reign that she and him have had. Because the only thing that she is known about is when she sprayed something in someone’s eyes. Good job lady, but not good enough to take down the assassins of the Saviors. Not good enough to take down two of the very elite that has been signed to CCPE. The very best that soon will add another victory into the cruise control path that I am on to win this tournament and challenge the world champion for MY BELT.”

“I may sound arrogant, I may sound like a guy that looks past his opponents. But I am that damn good, Kim is that damn good and that is why YOU TWO will dind out this coming Sunday that there’s always an opportunity in 2024. ”

Goth smirks as he walks towards the ropes and places his hands on the top rope while leaning forward towards the camera.

“So do me a favour, show up and accept the beating of a lifetime. Accept the difference between a part timer and more a manager than wrestler against two of the very ELITE that is out there in the wrestling industry today. And then we all know that it will be me and Kim Pain that are the very damn best…..”

With that the shot slowly fades
>

<span style="color:limegreen">First Ever Triple Crown and Grand Slam Winner and 2nd ever Grand Slam Winner</span>