Author Topic: THE BULLSHIT STOPS NOW  (Read 974 times)

Offline Andrew

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Bill Barnhart
THE BULLSHIT STOPS NOW
« on: February 24, 2023, 09:16:14 PM »
THE BULLSHIT STOPS NOW

Narrator:  I had a conversation with Bill and Bea Barnhart before I came on screen to give my lead-in comments concerning Bill’s World Heavyweight Championship match against Mac Bane at Climax Control 355. Bill and Bea informed me they’ve had enough of the lies, insults, interference in matches, and cheating by opponents, and they said they are making it clear that the bullshit stops now. With that said I turn you over to Bill and Bea Barnhart, along with their English Bulldog Iris, at their hotel room located near the Reno Events Center were this edition of Climax Control is being held.

WORKING HARD TO RESOLVE SOMETHING

When the scene shifts from the Narrator to the hotel room of Bill and Bea Barnhart we watch as the camera pans the hotel room but there is no sign of Bill or Bea Barnhart. Iris, however, is curled up on the couch relaxing. Although this appears strange we have to assume there is a logical reason for this. As the camera person continues panning we start hearing voices coming from down the hallway. The camera person walks down the hallway and when they come to the bathroom door, which is closed, we hear the voices of Bill and Bea Barnhart.

Bill:  Damn! This sucks! If the hotel management finds out what happened here they will be after us to pay for damages! We don’t have time for this as the camera person is supposed to be arriving shortly to air our comments for Climax Control 355.

Bea:  If the camera person shows up before we’re done they will have to wait. As for Management at the hotel they shouldn’t charge us for damages for doing something that is natural and honest. It’s not like we’re doing something illegal.

Bill:  You know how people are Bea. They think some things should only take place in the bedroom or kitchen and when something like this takes place in the bathroom they get all stupid and upset.

Bea:  To hell with what others think Bill! Just stick it inside and push and pull it so that we can have the pleasure of knowing this item has been taken care of!

Bill:  Are you sure Bea? You know that the camera person is supposed to be at our hotel room any moment and if they arrive and hear our noise it might get broadcast to the world.

Bea:  Just push and pull Bill! Yeah. . .oh yeah. . .OH YEAH. . .like that. . .like that. . .LIKE THAT. . .make the room rock!

We hear loud grunting, groaning, and moaning and we’re trying to figure out what’s going on in the bathroom with Bill and Bea but we know it isn’t right to make assumptions.

Bill:  *Grunt. . .groan. . .moan. . .whoop. . .breathing heavily* Oh yeah! Here we go Bea! We got it now! We just have to push and pull in and out and the situation will be over!

We hear more loud grunting, groaning, and moaning, then we hear a thud which sounds like Bill and Bea may have collapsed on the bathroom floor. There is an eerie silence and we’re wondering if the camera person will call hotel management to come and see what happened. However, just as the camera person pulls out their cell phone to call hotel management they hear the bathroom door unlock and they hear the hinges on the door squeak when Bill and Bea open the door. The camera person swings their camera around to see Bill and Bea exiting the bathroom and we notice both are covered in sweat. We also notice that Bill is holding a toilet plunger in his hand. When Bill and Bea see the camera person they begin to imagine what the camera person, and the viewers, must be thinking, especially with a toilet plunger involved.

Bill:  This is not what you think! Please allow me to explain. Before the camera person arrived I had to take a dump. I’m one of those guys who, when they need to take a serious dump, I get on the toilet and do my business. Well I did it better than I usually do and when I attempted to flush the toilet clogged. I tried again and the toilet was still clogged. I knew if I continued to flush the toilet it wouldn’t clear the clog and the toilet might overflow onto the bathroom floor.

Bea:  Bill called me to help him and the two of us took up the toilet plunger and we were trying to get the clog to drain. We tried then we realized we had to push and pull on the plunger harder. That was the noise and conversation you heard.

Bill:  I knew since we clogged the toilet if we called hotel management they would probably charge us for them to unclog the toilet so we decided to do it ourselves to prevent having to pay a service fee.

Bea:  If you’ll please excuse us for a moment me and Bill will go into the bedroom and get cleaned up and changed. We have a bathroom off the bedroom and the one here in the hallway that got clogged up is the second bathroom. Thanks.

Bill drops the toilet plunger on the bathroom floor and he follows Bea into the bedroom and closes the door behind him. After a short time the bedroom door opens and Bill and Bea come out and sit on the couch with Iris so they can present their comments for Climax Control 355.

THE BULLSHIT STOPS NOW

Bea:  I’d like to start our comments by telling you that we’re going to make the bullshit stop now. We’ve had enough bullshit against us and we’re putting an end to it. I demand to know why nobody gets removed from ringside, or suspended, when they physically attack someone during a match, or before a match, or they interfere in a match, but when I simply react to cheating opponents, and those associated with those opponents who interfere in matches, or help our opponents violate the rules, or they perpetrate attacks on me and Bill, that I’m always the one to get punished and removed from ringside while those committing the disgusting cheating acts, violating the rules, or attacking us, are allowed to remain at ringside. Go ahead and attempt to explain and validate that bullshit if you dare. Try as you might I flatly state that THE BULLSHIT STOPS NOW!!!

With that comment Bea flips her middle finger into the camera.

Bea:  In one of Bill’s matches he got attacked while on his way to get into the ring. This happened before he got into the ring and, of course, well before the Referee had the Timekeeper ring the bell to officially start that match. The Referee did nothing concerning the attack on Bill which violated the rules. Nobody else in Sin City Wrestling did anything concerning the attack on Bill. Then the wrestler who perpetrated the attack tried to claim that attacking someone who is on their way to the ring for their match is okay and not a violation of the rules. Seriously? Seriously? SERIOUSLY???  If you all want to go that route then let’s go! Me and Bill can also attack our opponents who are on the way to their match since everyone else in Sin City Wrestling lets it slide when others do that to us. If you’re looking for a war you only have to look at me and Bill.

Bea looks at Bill and she lets him know it is his time to make comments.

Bill:  Well stated Bea! Thanks! I want to take you on a discussion concerning Super Heroes versus Villains. I’ve noticed something and I wonder how many others actually pay attention and notice the same things I notice. With most super heroes they either act alone or have one partner. With most villains they rarely act alone but hire a few, several, or dozens, of partners so they can gang up on the super heroes. I have to ask you to ask yourself this question. If they’re such great, powerful, and intelligent, villains why do they need all that help to take on and try to defeat a single super hero or one that has one partner? Hmmm.

Bill puts on his deep thought look then he continues with his comments.

Bill:  Let me take that concept as it relates to Sin City Wrestling and let’s see what we have. Bea has had many Bombshell wrestlers who have one or more partners to perpetrate attacks on her and others in Sin City Wrestling who don’t bow to them. Same goes for the Male wrestlers I have to put up with here in Sin City Wrestling. They talk a lot of tough talk but they still have to obtain help from one or more partners to perpetrate attacks on me and others. So, all of you who fit into that description of a pathetic piece of shit villain, why do you have to gang up on others when you think you’re unable to be defeated? Only cowards pull that bullshit by hiring friends to gang up on others and then they run around bragging how great they are as individuals. Talk is cheap and apparently you all spend overtime thinking up cheap talk.

Bill gives another stern look into the camera.

Bill:  The bottom line is changing with me and Bea and Vinnie. There are even a few wrestlers that I have made peace with and soon we will be teamed with, and support, them in their wrestling endeavors as they do in supporting ours. Since we know most of you who brag, but need lots of assistance to get the job done, are cowards who need that assistance, we have the advantage. If you attack us before our match officially starts then we’ll do that to you. If you continue to bitch, moan, and whine, to the Referee to get people, especially Managers, removed from ringside, then that will start happening to you and your Managers or Valets. What goes around. . .comes around.

This time Bill flashes a huge grin into the camera.

Bill:  We notice that the majority of wrestlers who challenge me or Bea, claiming they can take us out one-on-one, nearly always have to have someone standing by to attack me or Bea, or to interfere in the match, or do something else with the purpose of screwing us out of our win in the match. Only cowards cannot get the job done on their own. I’m sorry that I have to be the one to cram the truth down your throats. We know you hate the truth about you and other wrestlers but we don’t give a damn what you hate! You started this bullshit and we’re putting an end to it!

MAKING A LIST OF THOSE WHO NEED TO BE TAKEN DOWN

Bea:  We’re making a list of those who have given us crap, insulted us, threatened us, either before or during our matches, and those people will be taken down. Since you’re the ones who issued threats we’re the ones who will counter those threats and take corrective action against you.

Bill:  Are we going to tell you which of you are on our list? HELL NO!!! Are we going to tell you what we’re going to do to take action against you to retaliate for your crap or put you out of the game? HELL NO!!! You’ll find out when it hits your face.

Bea:  Here’s the problem with other wrestlers. They believe by giving us crap, insulting us, and attacking us either during or before our matches, that they’re gaining an advantage. Now that shit would work against weak-minded morons and cowardly idiots but not against me and Bill. All you do by your cowardly attacks and insults is prove you ‘re the ones running scared. You have been exposed!

MAC BANE’S TIME TO BE UNDER THE MICROSCOPE

Bill:  Here’s some stuff for you Mac. Remember that Satan tried the same bullshit against me. Remember that for twenty years he tried to win my soul for eternity but he was unable to win my soul for eternity because I’m a genius and he’s a moron just like you are. In Satan’s twenty-first attempt I drew the line and gave him a final challenge. I told Satan he could pick the challenge and I’ll pick who the judges of the competition will be. Satan decided on a dance-off and you can imagine his surprise when I said I’ll pick one hundred of his demon minions to be the ones to vote on our dance contest. Satan was so excited as he thought he knew he had this competition in the bag along with earning soul for eternity. I guess even Satan, who lost to me twenty consecutive times, was still such a moron that he didn’t realize he was going to lose to me again and this time his loss stands for eternity. Oh how surprised Satan was when the final votes came in from his demon minions and he lost the dance off challenge and he had to go away from me for eternity and never challenge me for my soul again.

Bill winks into the camera.

Bill:  Mac let me remind you that my half-brother Chris Shipman promised to kill me and eliminate me off the face of the Earth. He tried everything he could think of and yet I’m still here, alive and well, and nobody knows where the hell Chris Shipman is. I’m still alive and nobody knows if Chris Shipman is even still alive. For damn sure, Mac, if Satan and my half-brother Chris Shipman couldn’t put me away then for you to think you can do it makes your remarks even more idiotic. Mac I will continue charging forward, full-speed ahead, and mow down everyone in my path whether or not they’re  holding a Championship or not. But if it is someone who is holding a Championship, like you are Mac, then I’ll defeat them and earn that Championship when I defeat them. You, and all the other jerks and assholes in Sin City Wrestling kept pushing at us and yet me and Bea held back as we’re not moronic idiotic assholes like you are. However, since you and all the others who who did shit to us think you’re justified in your behavior then we’re releasing the assholes within us and we don’t care who we hurt taking them out to the trash dumpster.

WHAT IS ALLOWED AND WHAT IS NOT ALLOWED

Bea:  Watch all the assholes who perpetrated backstage attacks, attacks on us while we were headed to the ring, or attacks on us before we got into the ring, and attacked us before our match officially started, and who had their thugs attack us start whining and complaining. I can’t wait to hear you all crying when the same stuff starts happening to you. It reminds me of one of my friends. She was married and she would yell and scream at her husband, insult him, demean him, scratch him and make his skin bleed, and threaten to kill him. All this time they were married her husband never lifted a hand to her. He realized he married a disgusting pathetic bitch of a coward so he tried to ignore her and her abuse. One day my friend was abusing her husband again and this time she landed punches to his head and face. Her husband immediately replied by punching her in the face. My friend was so shocked that she started crying and she blurted out: WHAT ARE YOU DOING? YOU’RE NOT ALLOWED TO HIT A WOMAN! and her husband replied YOU HIT ME FIRST SO THAT MEANS IT’S RETALIATION TIME! Guess what? My friend never hit her husband again after that incident. So to the many cowardly, chickenshit, idiots, here in Sin City Wrestling, who do this abusive crap to others, I warn you now that if you perpetrate that crap again you’ll be taken down and taken out! And don’t run around acting like you’re the victims when you’re the ones who have been perpetrating this crap for a long time!

WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT AT CLIMAX CONTROL 355

Bill:  I’ll start our comments concerning what everyone, especially Mac Bane, can expect at Climax Control 355. First item. You all tried to state that due to the fact that me and Bea were not scheduled for a match at Climax Control 353 that we were running scared. Although all you cowards on the Sin City Wrestling roster tried to play it up that me and Bea were running scared and going into hiding the truth is that we were NOT scheduled by Management for a match for that event so we returned to our home in Lawrenceville, Georgia, to take care of some things to take advantage of the break of being off the card. LIE NUMBER ONE DESTROYED! The second item is that those same cowardly fools then tried to use the same argument when me and Bea were not assigned to a match at Climax Control 354. The rumors were running faster than someone taking a shit when they have a bad case of diarrhea. . .EWWWW!!! Well their bullshit rumors fell dead on the floor like all the other rumors these idiots spread around. For the education of you fools I was selected for Jury Duty in Gwinnett County and when you are scheduled for Jury Duty you must be available for the entire term of that assignment. For me that Jury Duty assignment was from Monday, February 13, 2023 to Friday February 17, 2023. LIE NUMBER TWO DESTROYED!  People even tried to claim that me and Bea won’t be at Climax Control 355. Here’s the truth. Now both of us are available for matches and you see Management has given me a shot at Mac Bane and the World Heavyweight Championship at Climax Control 355.  LIE NUMBER THREE DESTROYED!    So what can you expect from me Mac? A severe ass kicking. . .you lose the match. . .and I walk away as Sin City Wrestling World Heavyweight Champion to defend that Championship at Blaze Of Glory XI.

Bea:  What else can you fools expect at Climax Control 355? Expect me to be at ringside, in Bill’s corner, as his Manager, and there’s nothing you idiots can think up as a way to have me removed from ringside serving as Bill’s Manager. Your lies and your attempt to bribe the Referee assigned to this match will fail as I have done nothing wrong. Anyone who interferes in this match. . .anyone who cheats in this match. . .anyone who tries to bribe the Referee in this match. . .anyone who does anything remotely related to an attack on me or Bill. . .will be severely dealt with and you won’t enjoy the outcome unless you enjoy being admitted to an Intensive Care Unit.

Bill:  Damn Bea! You’re fired up more than I’ve seen you previously! If I was in the group of fools and idiots who want to try all that illegal crap to cheat me out of a win in this match I wouldn’t risk doing it and getting severely beat down and possibly sent to the hospital.

Bea:  That what they get if they mess with me and my man!

Bill:  Those jerks and fools should also realize that in addition to you watching things I have Senor Vinnie keeping an eye on things. There are two others in Sin City Wrestling who are watching out for our well-being but I will not mention who they are at this time. Should Mac feel the need to hire people to perpetrate illegal crap and attacks on us then he’ll quickly find out who the other two persons are.

Bea:  Oooooo! I love a mystery! Tell me who they are Bill!

Bill:  Nope! They will not be revealed unless Mac something, or someone who supports him pulls some crap. And if that happens, the the other two persons who are watching our backs will make an appearance and that’s when you, and everyone else, will find out who they are.

WHAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE?

Bill:  In the world of Accounting the Bottom Line is what amount you have remaining after you take into account Income minus expenditures. What is left is your bottom line. Everyone does this type of accounting even if all they do is balance their checkbook and bank account. An example might be that after payday your checking account has $1,000 in the account. For the sake of this example say the amount of your bills you have to pay from this payday is $900. At that point in time you bottom line is $100 in a positive balance. However when you also add into the equation for this payday of having expenses expenses for food and gas for your car you may find that you spent an additional $150 over what your total budget was and now your bottom line is negative $50. Yep. You’re in the hole and couldn’t cover your required expenses.

Bea:  For us the largest expenditure per month from our budget is food for Iris. Damn that Dog can eat a lot! Ha ha ha!

Iris perks up at hearing her name but when she realizes Mommy Bea is teasing her she lets out a snort and returns to her nap time.

Bill:  Mac let’s talk person to person, man to man, wrestler to wrestler. What I’ve seen of you in the sport of wrestling is that although you managed several wins, including earning Championships, you also are like every other wrestler who also has taken numerous losses. This is the case with most wrestlers and you are not an exception to taking losses. With that fresh in everyone’s mind let me tell you about my career in wrestling. Over my 20 years in the sport of wrestling I’ve earned a hell of a lot of wins and a hell of a lot of Championships. I don’t have the exact number of Championships I’ve earned over my career but the number of Championships is not the main objective. The main objective is to give your best performance at all times, obey the rules, and give the fans a great performance. That, Mac, I’ve done over and over and over again while most other wrestlers just act the jerk.

Bea:  When Bill worked in one wrestling federation where Goth was involved Bill won all the Championships available and most of those Championships several times over. Does the term Grand Slam mean something to you? At the time Bill left that wrestling federation he was a multi-time Grand Slam Achiever. Although there are a few people who claim Bill doesn’t have the right to call himself a Grand Slam Achiever due to a new Championship placed into play a few days before e left the Federation. The achievement of the Grand Slam is applied when a wrestler earns every Championship available at the time they earned the Grand Slam.

Bill:  So, Mac, I left that wrestling federation and went to another one where I had a few friends working there. That federation was great but when there came a time when those running the federation had issues on how to run that federation they ended up selling off what they had which caused that federation to close their doors. Fortunately several of those in the federation quickly created a new federation which I became a member of. I quickly earned several Championships. . .legally of course unlike others I know. . .and then I got a World Heavyweight Championship match. I was excited and I went into the match the challenger and walked away from the match as the newly crowned World Heavyweight Champion. Unfortunately, as it goes in a lot of wrestling federations, shortly after I legally earned the World Heavyweight Championship that Federation had disagreements in Management and closed their doors. I was their last World Heavyweight Champion.

Bea:  Bill contacted Sin City Wrestling Management and they graciously asked Bill to join Sin City Wrestling. Bill did not hesitate to join. He knew Sin City Wrestling has some of the best wrestling talent on the planet and he knew the challenges would be there to conquer.

Bill:  The final thing I want you to know Mac is that during my time in Sin City Wrestling I never demanded a shot at a Championship. NEVER!!! as I allow Management to make those decisions. The only requests I made during my time in Sin City Wrestling is when I joined the Federation. I told Management I had three wrestlers I classify as a dream match with them. They were Fenris. . .Griffin Hawkins. . .and Casey Williams. Fenris and Hawkins agreed to the matches and I was thrilled and had an amazing time facing off against them. No I didn’t win those matches but the experience was a thrill. Casey seems to have reservations about facing me even though I told him he was on my dream match list. For the record Casey Williams was the first wrestler to have defeated me in my home town of Oakland, California, and our match was a Hardcore Rules Triple Threat match inside a Boeing 747 parked at Oakland International Airport. One day I hope Casey Williams will offer the dream match so we can go at each other one last time.

Bea:  Everyone needs to remember that all the Championships Bill earned in various wrestling federations were earned legally and  without violating the rules of the matches. Bill doesn’t need to cheat, or to hire interference, or to pay people to perpetrate attacks on his opponents like some of the others in Sin City Wrestling do.

Bill:  Here’s the deal Mac. If you come into our match and you end up winning the match. . .I will be the first person to shake your hand and congratulate you on a fair wrestling match and the fact that you won the match and retained the World Heavyweight Championship. I hope you will do the same in congratulating me on earning the World Heavyweight Championship legally from you as I don’t cheat or violate the rules in my matches. I do ask you, politely and nicely, to prepare yourself mentally that I will exit our match as the newly crowned World Heavyweight Championship as long as you go by the rules and there are no attacks perpetrated. I’m not stating that you cheated against me in the past because you have not. Just stating the saying that goes “desperate people do desperate things.”

Bea informs the camera person that she and Bill and Iris are going to the Reno Events Center to see how many wrestling fans are walking around near the arena even though Climax Control 355 is several days in the future. The camera person informs Bea that they will meet them in front of the Reno Events Center then he cuts his camera feed and the screen goes dark.

MEETING FANS WHETHER THEY ARE PRO BILL BARNHART OR NOT

A short time later the scene comes on our screen and the camera person is following Bill and Bea Barnhart, and their English Bulldog Iris, up and down the street in front of the Reno Events Center. It doesn’t take long for wrestling fans to realize they’re looking at Bill and Bea Barnhart, and their English Bulldog Iris, and they approach and ask if it is okay to talk with them.

Bill:  Of course it is okay for you, the fans, to talk with us. We’re not like a lot of the other wrestlers who don’t want to deal with the fans. Some of the other wrestlers feel they’ll get contaminated getting close to the fans so they avoid meeting them even though those fans who purchase tickets to wrestling events pay their salaries.

Fan 1:  You are right. Several times we’ve crossed paths with other wrestlers and they act like we are contaminated and will transfer it to them.

Bea:  I assure you we know the fans are the ones who make our contribution as wrestlers worth the expense, energy, and even the injuries some wrestlers sustain over their careers.

Fan 1:  Mind if I ask another question?

Bea:  Please ask.

Fan 1:  There are several other fans walking around outside the Reno Events Center as they are like me that they were hoping some of the Sin City Wrestling wrestlers would also mill around and we could experience a nice one-on-one conversation instead of hiding behind a barrier. Also is it okay for me and the other fans call you Bill, Bea, and Iris?

Bea:  That’s our names so of course it is okay. However if you ask Iris a question we’ll have to translate what she said to you.

Fan 2:  Bea I’m here with my friend who just spoke with you. I want to know if you feel the nonsense of people falsely accusing you of wrongdoing to get you removed from ringside as Bill’s Manager is finally over or do you feel it will continue for a time? I feel that it is pathetic for professional wrestlers to have to resort to petty behavior like that to try to remove the other wrestlers they are afraid of.

Bea:  My thoughts exactly. Bill would you also give a reply to the question from this fan?

Bill:  Unfortunately there’s no way to completely eliminate sneak attacks, backstage attacks, hiring others to interfere in matches, or wrestlers who violate the rules of their match or cheat. That’s the responsibility of Management and the Referee’s involved in the wrestling federations. All we can do as wrestlers it try to get the message across that we’re not going to tolerate their bad behavior any longer.

Fan 2:  Thanks for your answers.

Fan 3:  I’m not with the two previous fans who spoke with you. I’m a middle of the road fan. I don’t fully support you two in the sport of wrestling but I also find it difficult to support a lot of the other wrestlers who violate the rules most of the time. Bill can you give me a good reason why I should fully support you and not other wrestlers?

Bill:  And I thought you were going to give me a very difficult question to answer. The reasons fans should want to support me is that I obey the rules. I support the fans because wrestling federations and their wrestlers would not exist if not for the fans. I can’t change the thought process and bad behavior of other wrestlers but I do work hard to get the interference and violating the rules stuff eliminated.

Bea:  Me and Bill have the same thoughts on this. We can’t change all the wrestlers as some of them will cause themselves to self-destruct due to their behavior. Sometimes the best action is to take no action and just enjoy watching other wrestlers cause their own self-destruction. We have time to talk with one more fan.

Fan 1:  Sorry to get back in line but I really want to ask the final question. Bill I want to know if you were being serious that if Mac Bane doesn’t cheat, doesn’t violate the rules, doesn’t hire people to perpetrate attacks on you, and that he doesn’t allow anyone to interfere in the match, that if he wins without any violations or cheating that you will congratulate him on retaining the World Heavyweight Championship in front of all the fans and cameras in the Reno Events Center.

Bill:  Absolutely! I would do that. I Mac legally wins the match I will congratulate him on the win and his retaining the World Heavyweight Championship. But I also have to be honest in stating that I’ll win the match and earn the World Heavyweight Championship and I will be the one to enter Blaze Of Glory XI as the defending Sin City Wrestling World Heavyweight Champion.

Bea:  Thanks to all the fans who decided to come out and talk with us even though this meet-and-greet wasn’t pre-planned. We need to return to our hotel room now and we’ll return broadcasting our comments once we are in our hotel room. See all you fans at Climax Control 355!

Again the camera person turns off their camera and we have a pause in the broadcast until Bill, Bea, and their English Bulldog Iris, return to their hotel room. The camera person sets up quickly then they call into the Network to inform them his camera is on and he is ready to broadcast the closing comments by Bill and Bea Barnhart. The scene of Bill, Bea, and Iris, in their hotel room comes up on our screen.

CLOSING COMMENTS

Bea:  We’re hearing rumors flying around, mostly from people who claim they heard the comments, and we would like to comment on those rumors. We cannot verify the comments but knowing what we deal with all the time in Sin City Wrestling it wouldn’t surprise me if the these rumors are being spread by the anti-Bill Barnhart and anti-Bea Barnhart people in Sin City Wrestling.

Bill:  One of the things I’m hearing from others is that they want to know if I feel I honestly have what it takes to defeat Mac Bane for the World Heavyweight Championship. I assume they doubt I can defeat Mac since I failed in two previous attempts. I’m one of those people who try to learn from all experiences both in my wrestling career and in my daily dealings with the world. This is what I’ve learned serving in Sin City Wrestling where the competition is at a high level. If you review the history of World War II you’ll notice that the reality of the war in the Pacific theater is that the United States lost the majority of their battles. However I ask those spreading rumors to do something for me. Would you please review that history of World War II in the Pacific Theater and tell the world who won the overall war in the Pacific theater during World War II? Yes it was the United States who won the overall war in the Pacific Theater even though the Japanese won the majority of the battles. As wrestlers all of you should know that it doesn’t count for a damn thing if you win the majority of battles but lose the overall war. If you think I’m trying to deceive you go ask the Japanese, who won the majority of the battles in the Pacific Theater during World War II. Ask them if they feel that when they were winning more battles than the United States got them the overall win. No. They did not win the overall war even though they won most of their battles. They failed to win the overall war. I feel the same going into this match. Like the United States Military who suffered more losses than wins in the Pacific Theater of World War Two, but won the overall war, that I will also emerge victorious and I’ll will win the overall war and become the next Sin City Wrestling World Heavyweight Champion at Climax Control 355.

Bill smiles into the camera.

Bill:  Since I’ve been accused of doing and saying things I didn’t do or say I want to clear the air. Mac we have been involved in four matches but two of them were Mixed Tag Team matches so I’m not going to talk about them. I’ll only talk about our two Singles matches. Our first match was October 11, 2020 at Climax Control 281. It was a Roulette Rules Hardcore Rules Dumpster Match where the winner was the wrestler who could stuff their opponent into a dumpster and close the lid. You did that and you won the match and, of course, no violation of the rules as it was Hardcore Rules. Our second match was September 18, 2022 at Climax Control 341. You won the match by pinfall. There was no cheating or violation of the rules in this match also. Both your wins over me were clean. I have commented numerous times that many of our opponents have cheated, violated the rules, or hired interference, but that has not been the case in our two Singles matches. And, Mac, just because you won two matches against me in Singles competition doesn’t mean you’ll experience a win over me again. Our upcoming match will turn out differently as you’ll see at Climax Control 355. It will be like the Japanese during World War II in the Pacific Theater winning the majority of their battles only to lose to the overall war to the United States.

Bea:  Some of the others in Sin City Wrestling seem to think they can intimidate me and Bill. I assure you nothing intimidates Bill and he never backs down from anything or anyone. . .ever. One of the songs that represents how Bill is as a wrestler, and in his personal life, is Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers song titled I WON’T BACK DOWN. I turn it over to Bill to present the lyrics.

Bill:  First of all I’m not a big fan of Tom Petty or his band. However I do love the lyrics of I WON’T BACK DOWN as it represents me perfectly. . .especially after I denominated Satan and defeated his sorry ass so that he can never challenge me for my soul again. The lyrics of Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers’ song, I WON’T BACK DOWN are as follows. . .

Well, I won't back down
No I won't back down
You could stand me up at the gates of Hell
But I won't back down

No I'll stand my ground
Won't be turned around
And I'll keep this world from draggin' me down
Gonna stand my ground
And I won't back down

Bill:  Whether I win or lose this upcoming match against you Mac, to become Sin City Wrestling World Heavyweight Champion, I will give my best performance. . .I will abide by the rules. . .I will not back down from you. . .and the end result will be a new World Heavyweight Champion crowned in Sin City Wrestling.

Bea informs the camera person that they have finished their comments concerning Bill’s World Heavyweight Championship match against Mac Bane at Climax Control 355. The camera person calls into the Network to ask them how they want to proceed and the Network tells them to cut their camera feed and they cut the camera feed and the Network returns to regularly scheduled programming for this time slot.