Author Topic: Just small talk  (Read 865 times)

Offline Georgie Girl

• View Profile
Just small talk
« on: February 18, 2023, 12:01:43 AM »
OOC//Sorry for such a poor roleplay, it became a bloody corrupt file when I emailed it to meself so I was forced to put up this roleplay that I could get finished in time.

Georgie Robertson, a girl from South London.  Bit of a prat who up until now has got no respect for anyone or anything in Sin City Wrestling.  Someone who quite rightly walks around with a chip on her shoulder and an attitude.  Looking down on the world as a challenge that could be given or taken.
Well, that is the start of the conversation tonight innit?  Georgie Robertson looks directly at the camera and speaks softly.

Georgie Robertson:  Well, will you have a butcher’s at the card that they have put on for this Sunday and Climax Control.  Someone definitely has the bollocks to put me in the main event and if you ask me, it is where I ought to be.  And facing the champion no less. 

Georgie sighs as she straightens up, her arms rising above her head to stretch out as if bored.

Georgie Robertson:  Right, I get it.  I really do.  It’s the Bombshell champion Amber Ryan I am facing and she’s damn tough.  Ain’t like I haven’t had my share of tough and beat on it like it was some kind of drum.  Which is literally what I am about to crack on with.  Proving to Amber that I don’t roll over for anyone.
As a matter of fact, I am coming to Climax Control to start making a name for meself.  Hell, I beat a hall of famer in Roxi Johnson at Inception.  Ain’t she the bird what beat you for your title?  Which begs the question, if I beat her, what does that say about what is going to happen on Sunday.   

Georgie smiles slowly as she leans forward towards the camera.

Georgie Robertson:  I will admit that I could have done more this week.  I could have prepared much better but I had more to do for someone else that I put you on the back burner and maybe I shouldn’t have done that.  I guess you are going to step up like I ain’t nothing to you and beat me and you better hope you do.  Because if you don’t, then when I put you on your back and pin your shoulders for the one two three…might just earn me a chance to take your title next time. 
And I do apologize now for being less than enthused about facing you.  See I have taken note of just how you like to talk and talk and well you get what I am sayin’.  Whether I win or lose, I am going to take it as a learnin’ experience. 

Georgie gets a very serious look on her face.

Georgie Robertson:  As much as I know I am the better person, there is always a way that will end up with me on the losing end and I am fine with that.  I will however make you earn the win by battering you until it is do or die.  You want the win…Earn it.

With that, Georgie turns and walks away from the camera leaving it to film a blank wall.