Author Topic: Restructure: Chapter 1  (Read 883 times)

Offline Chris Page

• View Profile
Restructure: Chapter 1
« on: February 03, 2023, 04:59:11 PM »
** Deleted original post, for some reason when posted the RP was split crazy **

Inception is in the rearview and with it are the hopes and dreams of that no-selling sack of shit known as Finn Wheelan. God, it felt good to impose my will upon you, to expose you as the talentless hack you have always been. The truth with you is it isn’t about your ability, it’s about who you know where in the management pyramid. I’m glad you're gone because you’ve occupied a spot on the roster that could have been given to someone who wants to be here.

I understand I was absent last week, and for good reason.

If you no nothing else about me you know that I cast a wide net across our industry. Last weekend I was swimming in the waters of the XWF procuring more gold for the ranks of CCPE to place right beside the SCW World Title that is around the waist of arguably the GREATEST SCW Talent to ever put pen to paper, myself included. Not only do I juggle CCPE, I deal with the WGWF, and spend my days making deals for dollar amounts that most of you will never see.

I’m world-renowned with a reputation for being one of the best of the best.

Since you last saw me you missed out on CCPE crushing The World.

Goth got smacked by Joe Montuori.

Mac Bane decimated Larry Tact.

And I tamed the Cosmo’s.

2023 has started to be one hell of a year going unbeaten across four organizations, and found me in line for two World Titles which got me asking myself, self, your last two Sin City appearances you’ve crippled two former SCW World Champions, why aren’t you in line there? It’s a pretty goddamn good question, right? You can’t fault me because they failed, and you can’t deny that I’ve delivered. There isn’t a lot that I can’t say I haven’t done in thirty-plus years of making this industry my bitch, and while I spent my 2022 building an Enterprise of talent that has done nothing but SHATTER all expectations, any glass ceilings put before them… but I have an opportunity to be wearing two other World Titles… wearing three simultaneously? Priceless.

Continued from:
https://adambarker1981.proboards.com/thread/15890/traitor-mix-kido   
https://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=45460                                         Part 2
                                        Part 3

Rebuilding The Brand: Part 1
Wednesday, February 1, 2023
CCPE Corporate Office
Las Vegas, Nevada

Featuring: Kat Jones

Just let that fucker rip bro, it’s okay to be a little gassy. You’re human.

Don’t think for one second that you are anywhere near my league. Hell, you’re lucky if you can hold the lace of my right boot. You’re about to fuck around and find out exactly why I am the cream of the crop at fifty-three years old. You’d think that because you’re my age that your temperament might display that, yet running around like a toddler on Pay-Per-View crying about people not knowing who you are.

Fun Fact.

I STILL DON’T KNOW WHO YOU ARE?!?!?!

I see a name on a run sheet that makes me roll my eyes because my time is being wasted, yet again. I don’t mind juggling in REAL marquee attractions but I am getting tired of carrying guys like you, guys like Finn, and Knox to any form of real relevance. My name is what is drawing the attention to this contest, the shit that I’m DOING now across the spectrum of our profession is what sells these tickets. You can pretend to be a big deal while I am the big deal. Scrubs like you are a dime a fucking dozen. In two appearances you’ve firmly established yourself as a cookie-cutter fuckboy that is about to whine and cry when he gets his ass handed to him on national television. You must have pissed the brass off if they’ve served you up to me on your return bout on the bigger stages than the high school gyms back in Chicago.

I’m not here to make you look good.

I’m here to prove a point not only to you but to further reiterate that I am the marquee player not only in SCW but across the globe. I am on a crash course to carry three world titles simultaneously, so if you think that I’m sweating you or anything you bring to the table you’re sadly fucking mistaken.

CHRIS PAGE: I guess it’s not all going to be a complete waste of time because we can scout the Bombshell Division for possible recruits to CCPE.

[purple]KAT JONES:[/purple] I can’t believe you didn’t know that you had a match at Climax Control.

Kat shakes her head as he eyes drift back to another contract and reviews it as Chris answers.

CHRIS PAGE: When you’re in as high demand as I am I can hardly keep it straight. I mean my last seventy-two hours; Green Bay on Sunday winning gold, Vegas on Monday with Brawl, a press conference with Denzel Porter and Griffin Hawkins for the DPI, and the World Title match in Entity in a few weeks. The last thing on my mind is dealing with some curtain-jerking nobody that is leaching off my name for card positioning.

Pure sarcasm exudes from Chris Page which garners a light giggle while shaking her head as he looks up at Chris who kicks back in his chair at the head of the table.

[purple]KAT JONES:[/purple] I love you for that.

CHRIS PAGE: What time is it?

Kat glances down at a Rolex on her right wrist and then back up at Chris.

[purple]KAT JONES:[/purple]Almost noon, why?

CHRIS PAGE: Candice lands shortly.

Chris immediately slides his chair back from the head of the table and stands to his feet as he further responds to Kat.

CHRIS PAGE: Look over the CEO contract and let me know. You’ve done an incredible job with me thus far… And scored brownie points handling J Mont. He’s A LOT.

No response from Kat other than rolling her eyes which garners a laugh from Chris as the scene fades.

Now let’s take a moment that talks about how Mr. Generic took center stage on Climax Control following Inception. If the lame shit wasn’t bad enough the viewers immediately changed the channel three seconds into verbal diarrhea that exploded from your mouth as you attempt to prop themselves up only to get snuffed out by one of many that are better than you.

Did you guys know that Mr. Harris is a wealthy guy?

Fun fact, we’re all millionaires that can throw their nose up at a hundred thousand dollar fine. We’re in the wrestling business! Let’s roll it back for a second; shows up on Pay-Per-View going WAY overboard to establish himself- check. Shows up on syndicated television and off rip wants us to know he’s got money- check. Heads right for cheap heat- check.

Nah, I haven’t seen this weak ass game throughout my career. Pfft.

For a guy that’s been there, and done that as many times as you boast about you’d wonder why you’re making so many mistakes off-rip because a true main event player that has a solid reputation like you desperately want us to believe wouldn’t be going so far out of his way to get noticed. He’d just show up and let his actions speak for his words; kind of what I’ll be doing to you when we grace that squared circle and there’s not a microphone in your hand to bore the masses with because you’ll do it with your lack of ability.

I know every major name in this entire industry.

If I don’t know who the fuck you are, nobody does. I know that tickles your taint, but you can pretend that people remember your past while I’m busy making them remember the present. You’re the twat that is walking into a house of fire, you’re the one with something to prove, and you’re the one that is on the chopping block. The great thing… well, at least for me, is I don’t need to do anything but let you beat yourself. You’re going to be all balls to the wall as you try and make a solid first impression while I… well… I just show up, lace the boots, and embarrass whoever is unfortunate enough to find themselves across the ring from me. I mean… you are puffing your chest out about smacking around an announcer like it is the most impressive piece of business Sin City Wrestling has had in over a decade- check. Mr. Generic keeps on shining, doesn’t he? According to him, he’s the “best thing” going, well perhaps I was wrong and PWE won’t be the first fed closing down this year, it’s Sin City Wrestling. I’ve seen smarter lab rats than the intelligence this dude is bringing us. He’s as bland as bland can get but yet you expect me to carry him to a passable debut? Christian, I’m a fucking rockstar in our industry but not even I am a miracle worker.  You have to give me someone that has some level of intelligence about them to not debut in a way that’s already been forgotten by the entire goddamn roster if I wasn’t having to waste my energy having to walk him through just how much of a fuck up he is to be such a “veteran” to the business. You couldn’t have made my job any easier than this? I mean this dude is ten pounds of shit in a five-pound bag kind of special.

If I need to further reiterate my point, what else did he do? Ran down the names of prominent roster members- check.

Do you see where I’m going?

Michael, I’m going to say this in the nicest possible way.

You don’t walk into a federation and pull the stereotypical drivel and expect to be taken seriously. I’m kind of disappointed in you because going this bland on back-to-back shows gives real legends like me a bad fucking name. You strike me as a coattail rider in its purest form, but sadly for you my fucks given for charity cases has hit a zero. You’ve already shown yourself to be a complete fucking tool with your tweet earlier this week that I buried you under.

Ask Mac Bane or go see for yourself.

It’s hysterical to me that you claim to be some sort of icon yet barely have 100 followers on social media. No, I’m not making a follower joke at your expense, I’m just curious about how you’ve been on social media for a decade. Since you’re so well known… or so you claim, you’d have a bigger following, and the fact that you don’t only solidify this narrative you want to force-feed us is completely false. You lost this match the moment it was put together because you haven’t the first fucking clue who I am or what I’m capable of because you’re way too lazy and guaranteeing you that you don’t do your homework.

I dare you to step on me and tell me I’m a nobody.

You’ll be further laughed out the goddamn door than you already have.

I’m the guy that transcends any and every organization.

I’m the guy that has headlined just about every supershow since 2021.

I’m the guy that’s mowed down every top draw this profession has to offer without batting an eyelash or breaking a sweat.

Why I’ve been out dominating our industry at the ripe age of fifty-three years old, where the fuck have you been? I’ll tell you. You’ve been at home stroking your cock and calling it ego. You’re not a legend, you’re hardly a blip on the fucking radar. For your sake you better HOPE and PRAY that you’re half of what you’re claiming to be because if not you’ll be exposed faster than crackheads looking for their next fix. You’re in my world now, buttercup, and here that last thing it will be is sunshine or rainbows. I can throw my nose up in the air at you because you’ve accomplished jack and shit while trying to pad yourself on a resume from the past like it means anything here in the present. I’m sure you knocked around some fish in the small ponds you’re accustomed to but the last thing you are is the alpha in this equation. Trust me.

Side note- beating up a fan doesn’t make you tough.

It makes you a pussy.

How many more gimmicks are you going to pull out in order to make some sort of splash without realizing just how stupid you look? I’ve never seen someone try and convince himself that he holds any merrit than you… and I’ve seen a lot of shit.

Thursday
February 2, 2023
Page-Wolf Estate, Las Vegas, Nevada

Chris woke up early on Thursday morning, no surprise there as he was in the gym at 5 AM, showered by 6:30 AM, and had a fresh pot of coffee brewing that sounded off as an alarm for Candice Wolf-Page. Candice emerged down the hallway and into the luxurious kitchen to find Chris with a fresh cup of coffee that had her name all over it. One thing you’ll learn quickly is you don’t attempt contact with the fiery redhead until she’s had that first taste of freshly brewed beans… if you want to keep your head on your shoulders. Candice, in a red silk robe lightly tied around the waist, takes the cup of coffee and sips starting with a sexy morning voice.

CANDICE WOLF-PAGE: Good morning.

She takes a seat at the kitchen island as Chris comes around the island behind her and gently starts rubbing her shoulders.

CHRIS PAGE: Good morning dear.

Chris leans around giving Candice a light kiss on the lips before pulling back and lightly massaging her shoulders.

CHRIS PAGE: I hate Thursdays.

The day of the week I lost my bride for a few days to Manhattan on a weekly basis. It’s tough when you have two high-profile clubs and a third being built with the Velvet Rabbit, the football and baseball teams, wrestling, the list goes on and on. You make it work, and that’s all we do on a daily to enjoy our time together.

CHRIS PAGE: What time are you flying out? I just want to make sure one of the jets is ready to rock and roll when you are.

CANDICE WOLF-PAGE: I need to be in New York by twoish,

Chris squints his eyes as he looks across the foyer of the kitchen at the clock on the stove.

CHRIS PAGE: Well damn. You don’t have a lot of time.

Chris stops rubbing Candice’s shoulders and takes a seat next to her on the island.

CHRIS PAGE: I have something I want to talk to you about and get your opinion on.

Candice sips her cup of coffee as she shifts her body on the bar stool toward her loving husband.

CANDICE WOLF-PAGE: What about?

Chris takes a deep breath before he states.

CHRIS PAGE: It’s all CCPE-related stuff that I don’t talk to you about because of the Riggs connection you have, but CCPE has already established we have the best men’s wrestlers in the world on our roster, and after speaking with Kat yesterday I think it’s time the CCPE scours the globe for the best female talents to complete the scale of sheer dominance we’ve already established.

CANDICE WOLF-PAGE: I mean if you’re looking for approval on if it’s a good idea you don’t need it. You’ve taken a concept and evolved it over the last sixteen months or so into what everyone wants. Take a look at the Saga as an example, they’re following your playbook. That in itself speaks volumes about what you’ve managed to do.

CHRIS PAGE: That’s not what I want to talk to you about.

Candice seems perplexed by the statement made by her husband who further elaborates.

CHRIS PAGE: I know I told you back when we first met that I wouldn’t ever put you in a position to choose between Damon or myself, and I’m going to live up to that, but I’m going to point out that I don’t see him doing a lot for your career, and considering you’re his only client doesn’t make it any better for him from where I’m sitting. I know your loyalty is unmatched by anyone; however, at some point, you have to do what’s best for you and your career.

Candice looks to interject but Chris continues.

CHRIS PAGE: Let me finish, please. I’m not asking you to leave Damon or his agency, I’m asking you to let me buy out your contract, or you buy the mother fucker out yourself because you’ve done more for your career than he’s ever thought about. If you’re a free agent, that means you are open for me to negotiate with you. You are a dominating force, and you need to be treated as such.

The ever-expanding Enterprise would no doubt benefit from Candice’s involvement, there’s no denying it.

CHRIS PAGE: I’m not asking you to rush a decision, I’m just asking that you take time and think about your career moves, and then I want you to take a look at all that CCPE has accomplished and try and name a federation that didn’t call us in to save their shit; IIW, Action Wrestling, XWF, IWF, and all points in between. We have revolutionized our industry at every turn while Damon has been on the sidelines doing God knows what but manage your career.

It’s never easy to have “tough” conversations. Take the lamb that’s been led to slaughter as an example. He was generic and cookie-cutter with his return, he was bland as fuck with his in-ring promo, and fucking choreographed his entire fucking game before he opened his mouth and tried to invoke my name. Just when I thought he couldn’t be any more generic, just when I thought that maybe he would present something tangible he let me down harder than the beating that is coming his way for no other reason than because I can and he can’t stop me.

If you didn’t know the reputations of those legends that you attempted to bury on Climax Control I have no doubts you don’t know me.

That’s your fault.

That’s your ignorance.

That’s you going through the motions versus actually giving a fuck about what you’re trying to do yet failing to do.

It’s cute that you fill yourself with so much credibility yet there isn’t a single soul that will step to the table and vouch for you, I wonder why that is? Oh yeah, because you were forgotten the moment you walked away. If you weren’t such a lost cause I’d almost feel sympathetic for you and the position you’re going to find yourself in the mere moment I step through those ropes.  I’d almost give you some tape to watch so you might better prepare yourself for the thrashing that’s coming your way but I told myself a long time ago that I wouldn’t do someone’s job for them. I truly wish you understood just how of an idiot you’d shown yourself to be. They say every village has one, well… Sin City Wrestling just got theirs in the form of Millie, no that’s not it. Margret… Mumford… Mickie… Ah, fuck who cares! Better question, who will remember?

CHRIS PAGE: Just think about it.

CANDICE WOLF-PAGE: For you, I’ll think about it. No promises, no guarantees.

CHRIS PAGE: That’s all I can ask for, but I have something else.

CANDICE WOLF-PAGE: Someone is getting a little Chatty Kathy this morning, huh?

CHRIS PAGE: Well yeah, I mean you’re my rock. When I am contemplating some of these bigger decisions it always helps to have you bounce ideas off of.

Chris gathers his thoughts before he continues.

CHRIS PAGE: I’ve been a lot of thinking when it comes to the inner circle of CCPE, and I came to a stunning revelation. Kat Jones is the hardest-working woman in the business. She has always been on point, on time, and ready to execute anything that’s ever been asked of her.

Candice immediately chimes in.

CANDICE WOLF-PAGE: Are you having an affair!?!?!?

With sheer sarcasm Chris responds.

CHRIS PAGE: Oh yeah, like every day that ends with a fucking “y”... Of course, I’m not having an affair.

Candice starts giggling under her breath before she takes another sip from her coffee cup. Chris simply shakes his head out of disbelief.

CHRIS PAGE: In all seriousness, she has shown me that she is about the business. There wasn’t anything I threw at her that she didn’t step up and handle, I mean for fucks sake I gave her J Mont to deal with and she’s handled that with flying fucking colors.

CANDICE WOLF-PAGE: I gotta give her credit on that.

CHRIS PAGE: I mentioned earlier that I met with her yesterday, right?

Candice nods in agreeance.

CHRIS PAGE: I made her an offer that I’m not sure if she’s going to accept, but one that I felt inclined to make.

Chris gathers his thoughts while letting out a small breath.

CHRIS PAGE: I’m wanting to promote her to Chief Executive Officer of CCP Enterprises.

Kat has shown her worth a thousand times over. This move only further cements it, if she accepts. That’s her call to make on her time because like everyone in CCPE you’re not obligated to be here, and at any point, you can walk away. My contracts aren’t based on monetary value because none of them make me any money. I don’t need it. It baffles my mind how so many of you are so stupid when you spout our names. Like, who the fuck pays to get out of a contract that doesn’t require any money to break?

Thad Duke.

Dumbass.

That’s almost as dumb as shit for the brains I’m being forced to contend with right now, what was his name again? Never mind, it’ll come to me, or it won’t if I give as many fucks about who I’m battling as he does. If he knew a damn thing he’d know that blowing hot air is blowing hot air regardless of how much television time he takes up. Garbage is still garbage, and who better than me to take it out to the street where it belongs?

I’m truly going to enjoy putting his shoulders on the mat and establishing dominance.

I wonder how much of a shitfit he’s going to throw? How many excuses will you reach for to make? How many times will admit everything but defeat by the hands of a better man every day of the week that ends in “y”?

CANDICE WOLF-PAGE: Are you asking for an opinion? Because if so you don’t need any validation. Kat has already proven herself to be a commodity in the ranks of CCPE, and if there was one person you can put your faith in from that standpoint, it’s her. I think she’d be foolish to pass up the chance, but more importantly, I don’t think she will. This can be a huge step for her career-wise with her in-ring work done.

CHRIS PAGE: She’s earned it.[/b]

Chris glances back over at the clock on the stove.

CHRIS PAGE: You better start getting ready if you want to make New York on time.

Chris reaches for his cell phone from the pocket of his gym shorts and scrolls through the contacts and makes a call. He places the phone to his ear while Candice starts getting up from her seat.

CHRIS PAGE: Hey Stan, listen I need to make sure one of the jets is ready to go in about an hour or so. Yeah, Candice is headed back to Manhattan for the weekend. Awesome, can you have a car here in forty-five? Sounds good. See you then.

Chris ends the calls and slides his phone onto the granite countertop and gets out of his chair. He wraps his arms around Candice’s waist and kisses her gently on the forehead.

CHRIS PAGE: Thursday’s suck.

CANDICE WOLF-PAGE: Sunday will be here before we know it.

Candice kisses Chris and starts heading back down the hallway toward the master bedroom. Chris looks on with his hands on his hips before his eyes are drawn to the screen of his cell phone. He reaches out and takes it off the countertop.

Chris opens up Twitter because, ya know, all the hot drama seems to spread like wildfire.

CHRIS PAGE: Day drinking with Serena Riott? That sounds like there’s some fun to be had.

Chris retweets Serena Riott’s day drinking partner request.

CHRIS PAGE: I doubt she responds.

What better way to insert one's foot within seconds Serena responds and after several tweet exchanges not only has a day drinking date been set with Serena but Chris has got Kat Jones to tag along for what will be a wild adventure in SIn City.

CHRIS PAGE: BABE!

You hear Candice scream out from the back of the first floor of the estate.

CANDICE WOLF-PAGE: YEAH?!

CHRIS PAGE: You’re going to miss someday drinking with Serena Riott and Kat. I just wanted you to know…

There is a silence that comes over the estate before Candice lashes out.

CANDICE WOLF-PAGE: I FUCKING HATE THURSDAYS!

Now we get into the home stretch or that hard sell as I like to refer to it. Let me be the first to say that I know that I’m not on a lot of Valentine’s Day card lists, but you can’t tell me that Marvin, Micky, or whatever the fuck he is calling himself doesn’t have the most punchable face in the locker room. I don’t have to stoop to cheap heat by beating up announcers or fans, I get real heat by doing real things that matter in the bigger picture.

I understand you’ve been gone for a long time. Trust me, it shows.

These aren’t the days that someone like you finds any kind of success with bullshit that might have worked a decade ago. Catch up with the times because you sir haven’t brought me anything that hasn’t been anything less than predictable.

So let me tell you how this story ends for you.

You choke.

You crumble under the pressure that you’ve put on yourself is more than enough to cripple you but when you put Chris Page in the mix your fate is sealed without any question.

You better train.

You better say your prayers.

You damn sure better believe you need to take those vitamins because this fucking deal doesn’t end well for you. I’m going to send you packing faster than you walked back in with the only exception you’re not going to want to come back. This is going to be a fantastic affair for me to shut the mouth of yet another “legend” on my way to the SCW World Heavyweight Championship. How does it feel to know you’ve played such a small role in such a bigger story that has nothing to do with you and everything to do with me? The only thing that you’re going to come to terms with beyond anything else is that losing to Chris Page doesn’t mean you suck… it just means you’re just like everyone else.

Christian, I don’t have an issue with you but I’m starting to grow impatient.