Author Topic: A New Chapter  (Read 890 times)

Offline Goth

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Gerrit
A New Chapter
« on: February 03, 2023, 11:41:14 AM »
OOC: I have permission from the handler to use Kim Pain in my rp.

A new chapter.

The desert outside Las Vegas, Nevada.

It’s 9 am, we are at the special Saviors headquarters outside Las Vegas, Nevada that Goth is letting built for the entire group to turn towards when necessary. We see Melissa doing her morning run on the specially constructed athletic track, wearing a black Goth shirt that is a few sizes too big, a spandex tights that cling nicely around her legs and ass and a new pair of Nike running shoes as she wears them down on a regular basis due to the many miles of running. She crosses the finish line and stops at the spot where Goth is standing with the stopwatch. He doesn’t say anything, just writes her time that she has ran for the 5k. She walks over towards the bench and sits down, grabs the bottle of water and takes a few sips while catching her breath, she accepts the towel that Goth hands her to wipe off some of the sweat from her forehead.

“You are just a few seconds above your fastest time.”

Goth tells her as she acknowledges his words by nodding her head, still catching her breath before taking a sip from the bottle of water before laying down on the bench and closes her eyes.

“That’s not bad for a first time in a long time, this track is really amazing.”

Goth nods his head as he grabs her left leg and starts to rub the back of her leg as this causes her to sigh of relief.

“Oh that feels so fucking good.”

Goth grins as he continues to work his magic on the leg muscle that more often tends to tense up after a run. He digs his fingers into the calf as she places her hands behind her head and smiles. The two of them have been travelling a lot the past few days as Goth had been a part of Climax Control before travelling to two other companies over the Sunday and Monday. She had been so happy to have met up with Kat Jones, who had accompanied fellow Sin City Wrestling competitor and owner of CCPE Chris Page. She thinks back fondly about the girl talk between the two of them about the marriage plans between her and Goth.

“I have been looking forward to compete once again after crushing Jessie Salco.”

She says after a brutal 30 minute Iron woman match between her and the Hall of Famer. She had noticed that it was a wise decision for her to focus on her conditioning to being able to compete much longer in a match with someone that is a speed devil. It ultimately came down to the final moments where she was able to walk away with the victory, removing a foul taste out of her mouth from the Chamber of Extreme match that she had lost to Jessie Salco at the end of last year. She drapes the towel across her face for a moment as she allows Goth’s fingers to work magic on her sore calf before slowly leaning upwards on her elbows.

“What are the plans for the remainder of the day??”

She asks him with tired eyes, he looks back at her before draping her left leg across his lap and stares oat her schedule on the app on his cell phone.

“I want you to take a shower obviously”

His answer is greeted by Melissa throwing the towel into his face before scowling at him in annoyance.

“I want you to relax a litte for the rest of the day, Kim is coming over later and I feel she was having some plans for a bachelorette party before our marriage.”

He says with a twinkle in his eyes, Melissa rolls her eyes before starting to giggle. She clearly had not thought about having a bachelorette party, but the idea of celebrating one with the girls sound actually like fun.

“Oh my God, this is so Kimberly. I guess I’ll better go through with it, knowing that she wouldn’t take a no for answer even if I really didn’t want one.”

The two share a laugh before Goth slowly gets up to his feet and is about to head to the back but stops, he hands her the towel.

“I want you to enjoy everything that life has got to offer you Mel, you have been such a detrimental part in my life as long as I know you. And I would do anything to repay you with anything, as long as you are happy.”

This causes her to get emotional, she slowly gets to her feet and wraps her arms around his rather muscular neck as the two kiss each other in a loving embrace. Goth finally lets go after a few moments and kisses her on the cheek before heading off inside the house as Melissa remains there on the athletic track as she grabs her stuff and is about to head to the shower.

The shot reopens as we see her enter the dressing room for the ladies as she walks over towards her stuff that she had laid out on the table next to her spot. Grabbing the shampoo and some towels before heading starting to undress and head over towards the shower. There she hangs up the towels on a spot near to the shower as it is easily to reach forward for and turns on the warm water of the shower. Leaning her head backwards while closing her eyes and enjoys the warm water splashing on her face and onto her body before reaching over for the shower gel and soap herself in thoroughly.

“Hmmm, this is the life.”

She softly speaks towards herself, she was a little bit hesitant to leave Las Vegas and go to stay in the middle of nowhere with a piece of land that has been bought in the Nevada desert. But after staying here for a while, watching the building improvement and growth of everything that Goth and the others had planned out for them caused her to reconsider her original ideas. The quietness and the mere notion that she does not have to worry about being recognized or bothered by fans at the wrong moments of the day has really convinced her that this was the best idea possible. She places her hands on the wall in front of her at either side of the shower head and closes her eyes. She soaps her hair with shampoo and feels it run down her head and face all the way to the ground. She always enjoyed the scent of her favourite shampoo as she feels it crawl down her body all the way onto the floor as it slowly vanishes with the rest of the water down the drain. She stays there for a few more moments, thinking towards her marriage. The idea of a bachelorette party has caused her longing to get married with Goth to grow once again as she had been trying to put it in the bac of her head as she still has got her wresting career, starting to get a shot at the Bombshell Internet title against the current champion Kayla Richards, coincidently one of the Bombshells that Melissa had faced at the Ultimate X over the pool match where she had won the Bombshell title. The two had fought each other over the pool as the final two combatants for the title before Melissa had managed to obtain the championship.

“How things have changed since that point in time….”

She whispers to herself, realizing that she has had a far less significant title reign as Bombshell Roulette champion in comparison as the reign that Kayla is on as of late. She has been successfully defending that championship belt against any comer. This is the mindset that Melissa respects in her opposition, as she strives to be the very best that the Bombshell division has to offer. And she realizes that eventually she has to go through Kayla to actually achieve that goal. Remembering how she finally succeeded to outlast her at the Ultimate X gave her a small smile on her face.

“You know what they say, history tends to repeat itself.”

She giggles before shaking her head and enjoys the rays of water a little bit longer before turning off the water and reach for the towels to dry her body and hair.

We see her enter the living room after dressing up from the shower and have a huge smile on her face as she notices her friend sitting there.

“Hiya Kim!!!”

Kim looks up from the magazine that she was reading and pops up from the sofa as the two ladies give each other a big hug. Melissa lets go off her and admires her for a few moments.

“My, aren’t we looking beautiful today?”

Kim giggles as she shakes her head before pointing towards Melissa.

“Nah uh…, you are going to be the one who is going to look pretty on your wedding day baby girl.”

Melissa grins as she sits down on the sofa that Kim sat on, she immediately sits down on the other end of the sofa as the two start to talk.

“Talking of which, I heard from Gerrit you had something on your mind?”

Kim giggles as she nods her head as she sits right up on the sofa and stares towards Melissa.

“I was thinking, I’ve gotten to know you through Kat and Whisper and you seem to be one all for having fun, well we can’t have you go get married without your last night of “fun” girlfriend.”

Melisssa rolls her eyes before lowering her head as she starts to shake it.

“That sounds so wrong Kim, that it almost has to be one of your evil plans.”

The two giggle for a few moments before Kimberly shakes her head.

“But seriously Mel, you deserve something spectacular. You got a great man wanting to marry you, wanting to settle down with you. And you deserve all of that, but before you go and get married, you need to come in contact with the spoils of life one last time.”

“Oh my….”

Melissa instinctively places a hand in front of her mouth, trying to hide the blush that is emerging upon her cheeks. She is far from being a prude, but the way Kimberly has been hinting Melissa about her plans has gotten her suddenly very flustered. She starts to think about the words from Kimberly about Goth, how he has indeed been treating her like a queen ever since the two had starting to date each other. She gets a warm feeling inside her stomach when she remembers how nervous he was on their first date, knowing that he had not dated a single woman since his teens and his then wife. Had gone to a cheap restaurant, as that was the only thing that he could afford at that time. These moments that he had confined to her his fears and showcased his most vulnerability has caused her to give in to her feelings and melted away at his romantic nature. She had even suggested to him to visit a similar restaurant like he and his then wife had done, just to understand how it must have been between the two of them, which he eventually had done.

“Hellooooo??? Earth contacting daydreamer….”

Melissa snaps out of her thoughts, causing to look into the grinning smile of Kimberly Pain as she realizes that she had been caught daydreaming. Her face turns beat red from shame as she confines to her what she had been thinking about.

“Aww, he is a keeper. But that doesn’t change the fact that I want to see you get wild one more time Melissa.”

Melissa nods her head and laughs

“Fine, I give in. There’s no way I can convince you otherwise.”

Kimberly cheers of happiness as she jumps up from the sofa and sits down next to Melissa as she starts to talk about her plans for the bachelorette party as the shot fades.

Later that night

Goth and Melissa can be seen in their bed, both snuggling up against each other while watching a movie. Goth has his arm wrapped around her as she rests her head against his shoulder while both of her hands are inside the free hand from Goth.

“Gerrit???”

Melissa suddenly looks up at Goth, who lowers his face slightly astheir eyes meet

“What’s wrong hun??”

He looks at her with his loving eyes, causing her to get that warm feeling all over her.

“When you and Chantal got married, did you have a bachelor party???”

Goth raises his eyebrow for a few moments before showing a rather large grin on his face.

“We got married as soon as we came to the US, just imagine. Two teenagers with little money, no friends or relatives. We kind of held a party of our own.”

She notices his smile to slightly widen after mentioning this, he has lifted his head upwards as he stares ahead of him.

“It wasn’t really much of a party, we had ordered a few pizza’s. I had bought a bottle of wine at a liquor store and we popped a few CD’s in a CD changer and had a lot of fun.  Why??”

She notices that he had turned his attention towards her once more, his gorgeous blue eyes made her melt a little

“Kimberly started to discuss all of her plans for my Bachelorette party, it made me wonder how things were for you the first time you got married. Will you do a bachelor party??”

She finally asks him the question that she had been dying to ask him for quite some time, she looks at him a bit nervously, not sure how he would react to the question that could be very personal to him as it may confront him with the memory of his deceased wife. She places her hand on top of his as her gorgeous brown eyes stare at him lovingly, waiting for his answer as he finally smiles.

“I was thinking about perhaps taking the guys out to a bar or something and watch them get wasted.”

The two share a laugh before goth shakes his head and turns serious once more.

“But with all due seriousness, I think me and the guys will go out have something to eat and to drink. Sharing a men’s out on the cruise ship and enjoy the last few hours of my life as nonmarried man before I marry the most beautiful woman in the world.”

He stares at Melissa, who feels her head turn red before placing it on his shoulder. Goth gives her a kiss on the forehead before turning his attention back to the movie. Melissa gazes at the television screen, but her mind is slowly wondering off at the mere thought of how life would be with the man she loves as being his wife. She slowly closes her eyes as she starts to doze off.

So we meet again.

It’s Friday afternoon, mere days before Climax Control 352 will take place. The night where Melissa will take on Kayla Richardson, the current bombshell Internet champion. A proud champion as she is currently the longest reigning Bombshell champion of all current Bombshell champions. We see Melissa do some sit ups in the living room, attention completely focused upon the television screen where we see the Ultimate X Bombshell Roulette title match from last years Summer XXXTreme play from the Sin City Wrestling Network, the night where one Savior walked in Bombshell Roulette champion and the other walked out the Bombshell Roulette champion. She does a few more sit ups before finally grabbing for her towel and wipes off some of the sweat from her forehead before taking a sip from the bottle of water next to her padding that she was sitting on. She unbuttons the cap and takes a few large sips from the bottle before screwing the cap back on.

“I know it is already February, but I still want to wish everyone a happy 2023. I know I should have done so at the earliest of opportunities, but my mind was completely focused upon taking matters in my own hands and finally shutting up Jessie Salco. A woman that I have to admit I got to admire her willingness to keep on fighting, but I think that’s where the compliments from my part ends. But it sure does feel great to know that I can finally move on, I just didn’t expected my first post Jessie match would be a Bombshell Internet title match.”

“But hey, who am I to complain??”

She grins as she slowly turns her attention towards the match and pauses it at the part where she and the current Bombshell Internet champion remain as the final two combatants. She had to admit that it was one of the more hectic moments that could have gone either way for her and Kayla, but luckily it was her perseverance and noticing an opening for her to capitalize and win the championship belt. Melissa watches the moment that she sees Kayla fall into the water, making the realization of what she had done even more special for her.

“I have to admit, I understand now how special that moment was. Don’t get me wrong, I have watched this clip a thousand times before. But for some reason I understand it now, I realize now that I was one of the few fortunate ones that achieved something special.”

Melissa now lowers her head as she sighs and clicks on the remote control to continue the match, she takes three deep breaths before looking up again and pauses the screen once more. This time it is her holding Goth in her arms as she had fallen into the pool with he championship and celebrate the wonderful occasion.

“That was a moment that I thought would never be duplicated, I would have been grateful if my career had ended then and there. Merely because I was with the man that I love, but I guess this year may very well end up even more emotional charged. But that is so far away and I cannot overlook the challenges that are ahead of me right now, like you Kayla. You have been a dominant champion, far more dominant then I have to admit I had been last year. Is it the rookie status that makes people wet behind the ears?? Not knowing what to expect to deliver every single night?? I guess you have been there before, seeing how this is your second reign as the Bombshell internet champion… Something I could not do when I issued a rematch against Ariana…. The next challenger in line, how fortunate to know that when you thin one is gone…. The other resurfaces???”

She smirks as she grabs the bottle of water and places the water close to her lips once more.

“But it wouldn’t be wise from me to irritate myself this very moment over the Greek freak, because I know that either you or me will have to deal with her stepping into the forefront after the best between of us has won, so that just like a nice little Jessie protégé can take all the spotlight on her. But fortunately, it is now between the two of us. The dominant champion and the woman that beat the dominant champion for a championship. I guess the wheels areslowloy spinning in the marketing area of Sin City Wrestling of how to create a seemingly un imaginable expectation between the two of us. Because if just realize, that if I beat you…. I have beaten every single superstar that failed against you…. “

“Well sort off, at least if you want to look at it from a technical point of view??? But it’s the truth isn’t it Kayla? Because as being a champion, all you must do is to prevent others from beating you under the given rules that states that if you do not pin or make the champion submit, that you are not the Bombshell Internet Champion. And guess what I am good at Kayla???”

She turns her attention towards the camera, there’s a confident yet focused look upon her face. She pulls her hair backwards before slowly rising to her feet as she starts to loosen up some of her leg muscles.

“I know the world is watching the two of us Kayla, on one side it is you defending your impressive run…. On the other end it is me, the one that needs to show up if I do not want to be pushed back to the Bombshell Roulette division. With due all respect towards our current champion, but I do not want to be remembered being stuck for several years that you constantly want to challenge the winner of the Roulette title like grand mama Jessie does. Now I may be harsh, but I have seen future plans in my quest to be the very best. Something I assume that you have in the back of your head as well??? You see Kayla, I don’t want to be remembered as a one hit wonder, a talent that could have been. I do not need to be remembered as a potential threat to whomever is the Bombshell Internet or World Champion if I cannot deliver. And I know that this time it is more your domain, even though the first time was it really someone’s domain to begin with??? Or did I just adapt the best to the given situation??? I think the last reasoning is the more believable in the realm of possibilities.”

“Possibilities, that’s interesting wouldn’t you agree?? It’s possible that I just have your number Kayla, it’s possible that you can use all your motivation and confidence as champion to overwhelm me and teach me a new trick that I need to adapt to. But ultimately I know I will strike, strike thee with vengeance and might… But it’s more than that, it is the drive to compete at the highest of any given levels. As long as you deliver at the right moment. Back then…”

Melissa points at the television screen where the lovely couple are still seen embracing each other
“It was ME that got the job, I would be lying if I do not want a new piece of shiny gold being wrapped around my waist by my man. To stand next to him once more as a power couple in wrestling. Sadly I cannot claim to be THE top couple as Mac and Amber hold both the world titles at this moment. But it is still clear what I am aiming at isn’t it?? That’s right, I have been focused to this point since disposing of some old waste. I have been performing to reach a higher level that I know is necessary to overtake you and remain the champion in a valiantloy fashing.”

“I just need to ask you Kayla, did you have some sleepless nights since the card was posted?? Were you considering calling in sick?? Or asking Mark or Chris for a favour to do whatever they want in order for them to change the card?? It would be hard to imagine that wouldn’t it Kayla?? Because there is nothing to fear about this confrontation… except fear itself. Do I believe that you are afraid of me?? Of course not, do I know you respect my abilities?? Of course you do. And do I believe in dreams to be killed by a seemingly unbeatable force in this division?? If I was a weak minded little bitch then sure I would have. But that’s the point isn’t it?? I am not going to be trying to wake up screaming over some repackaged Freddy Kreuger that does not even own a glove, let alone being able to manicure herself if she had some stiletto’s. You see Kayla, I am a different kind of cat. And boy, isn’t that what we all say??”

“Damn right we do, but the difference between me and oh let’s say… Bella Madison, Mercedes Vargas.. or even Keira Fisher-Johnson is that I do not sugar coat it sweetheart. What you see, is what you get. So take a good look at the woman that has improved so much more since that fateful night that I won my first championship. Because I am not afraid to admit, I have tasted defeat. I have been at the end of the line and was considering just to be thankful that I could still lace up my damn boots. But those moments of doubt, those moments of reconsidering my future are now once again shredded like Jessie Salco’s hopes and dreams of ever capture another title. Because the next big wave that me and my surfboard will come across in the ocean is MINE to be taken sweetheart. And even though in the beginning everything may seem so difficult, so rough for you as the announcer calls out my name as the NEW Sin City Wrestling Bombshell Internet champion, you do have to realize that you have had a hell of a run. Something that nobody can take away from you, nobody? Well except for me of course.”

She closes her eyes a little as she punches her left hand into her open right and grins.

“Just imagine when that moment comes, that people will continue to talk about you Kayla. That people will tell the world that YOU were the final Bombshell that had a run that was longer than fourteen days at that given moment. That they will utter out everything about you under the expectation of respect… RESPECT YOU HEAR ME??? But even though you have a great run right now, it has to come down to an end Kayla. Note how I do not allow the narrative of everyone else to cloud my mind by saying the obvious. Because that’s what Karma is going to do.. it will determine the fate of the champion and the challenger. And just like Summer XXXTreme, I really love my chances of overtaking that championship belt and rip it out of your fingers. Because I noticed that you had your focus solely upon that belt, that you managed to lower your guard for me to take advantage over. The kickboxing assassin struck that night Kayla, just like I have struck many nights after that given moment. And we all know that history tends to repeat itself, that it tends to tell the world that even though the names change throughout the years… the story and the end results remain the same.”

“I got one swift kick to your head ready Kayla, but don’t make the mistake to think that I do not have any other tricks hidden behind this seemingly innocent face. Because then and especially then, you will be walking out without that championship belt…. But don’t worry, I will represent the championship division with the respect that you have tried to do…. But I will only do it slightly better…. So until Sunday champ, I hope you will be ready… Because 2023 is the year that I will dominate every single one of you…. And you??? You are just another casualty….”

Melissa stands up and walks away as that ends the scene.

>

<span style="color:limegreen">First Ever Triple Crown and Grand Slam Winner and 2nd ever Grand Slam Winner</span>