Author Topic: The Devil Has A Hold Of Me.  (Read 979 times)

Offline Michael Harris

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
The Devil Has A Hold Of Me.
« on: February 03, 2023, 12:56:17 AM »

[ OUT OF CHARACTER: Well after not writing with this character since 2014. I have finally finished the first roleplay. Lol. I crammed it all into one night of writing sadly because of work. So I am not so sure how it's going to play out with that and stories I am trying to tell. Don't expect much tbh. That being said according to google docs it came out to 6772 words. Best of luck man! Hope it turns out to be a good one!

Date: January 16th, 2023
Time: 6:45AM
Place: Hilton Stockton Hotel -- Stockton, California

What a big man you are...

Michael stood there in his bathroom looking at himself in the mirror. The “inner devil” coming out in his thoughts.

Nine years away from the ring. You sign your name to a contract and the first thing you do is attack a stoner? You attack a backstage interviewer as if it was going to have any clout? As if it was going to showcase who you were and what you’re capable of?! That was your genius idea for a debut, as your first moment in a brand new company?

The eyes of the older man had narrowed a little bit. That “devil” was doing everything that he could to get under the skin but more importantly under the man’s ego. After all, anyone that knew Michael. His ego was the thing he bragged about the most. Here it was being under attack by something within him he couldn’t control.

It hasn’t even been twenty four hours yet and you’ve been laughed at. You’ve been mocked. You’ve been viewed as a joke. Anyone that knew you nine years ago are going to be disappointed in what you are now. Anyone that didn’t know you before then and are getting their eyes on you for the first time aren’t going to take you seriously. You are well on your way of becoming one of the biggest laughing stocks on a roster full of nobodies. How in the fuck could you allow that to happen?

For that brief moment Michael looked down and away from the mirror. Only to anger that “inner devil” instantly and he had no problem letting it be known.

Fucking look at me when I talk to you, boy!

Right away Michael did just that. He looked right back up at his reflection in the mirror.

At one point you were a multi-time World Champion. You have been inducted into Hall of Fames. The sheer mention of your name made people piss down their leg in fear. And the best you could come up with in coming back was attacking someone of no real purpose. How the hell can you expect Sin City Wrestling to take you seriously now? How can you even begin to want them to feature you in a big role? At this point you were better off not even showing up last night. It feels like you wasted an opportunity and there’s no way to recover from this!

The look in his eyes was telling a story. A certain amount of self doubt was starting to creep in and all because of something within himself beating him up. Beating him down. Going for the jugular and it just wasn’t anything he could control. Being told what he did not even twenty four hours ago had no purpose and therefore ultimately was a failed return. Had that thought of coming back was even the right call.

You should be ashamed of yourself. You should question a comeback. You should tell yourself that going back into retirement would be the best thing for you after that shit. But you know what old man? I’m going to give you another chance. I’m going to give you another chance to make this right. To show Sin City Wrestling that you are what you say that you are. I am going to give you a chance to be the legend and the icon you once were. Don’t make me regret this...

Those words continued to play in his head over and over again. Making that “inner devil” regret his decision to give him another chance was more costly than anyone would have ever been able to imagine. More so considering this was a struggle within himself. No one would ever see what was coming if he failed to deliver.

You know what the deal was when you sold your soul to me all those years ago. And I’ll collect on it if that’s what it comes down to!

Then just like that. Whatever seemed to have a “hold” of him let go. His blue eyes returned from the pitch black ones that had been there moments before. He seemingly gasped slightly for air while gripping the porcelain sink to the hotel bathroom. Shaking his head a little trying to get his bearings about him. Once he felt in control of himself again. He took one last look at himself in the mirror. Almost coming to an understanding of what he had to do next. He proceeded to turn around and walk out of the bathroom, hitting the light to make everything dark.

Bright and early on a Monday Morning. The sounds of a body hitting a ring canvas echoed throughout the building. Turns out the legend that-was Michael Harris. A man set to have first professional wrestling match in nine years happened to be bouncing himself around an empty ring. The fifty two year old sprinted to one of the corners. Quickly gripping the top rope and popped himself up in the air for what was known as an “up and over”. When he landed he did a backroll and quickly sprung to his feet.

Only for him to plant his hands against the dirty ring canvas. Pushing himself onto his hands and having his legs come straight up into the air. Just as quick as he pushed himself onto his hands, he dropped his hands out and proceeded to flip himself over to land the picture perfect “flip bump”. The loud thud from the bump again echoing throughout the building. He laid there with sweat dripping from his brow when he could hear the faint clapping of someone and their words.

Who would have thought your old ass knew how to do a flip bump after all this time?!

Rolling over to his side. Haris looked up to see an old friend of his: Samuel Knight. A man that he had shared the ring with on a couple different occasions. A smirk crossed Harris’ face as he pushed himself to his feet just as Randal jumped up on the ring apron wiping his feet off entering the ring. There was a brief hug exchange between the two.

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
Are you really in any position to call someone old?

The God Amongst Men
SAMUELKNIGHT
Well, that’s fair and all. Difference is, I’m not getting back into this at my age. I know I’m old and I know my place is out of the ring. You on the other hand. Never really knew when to give it up, haha.

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
What are you talking about? I gave this up for nine years! Only got the itch because Jayden asked to start getting trained a few years back.[/o]

The God Amongst Men
SAMUELKNIGHT
Yeah, your son was asking you to show him the ropes. Not make a comeback and try to steal the spotlight.

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
The kid has a long way to go before he even has the spotlight. One More Run isn’t going to hurt me and it has no effect on him.

A brief chuckle escaped his lips. Harris leaning back into the corner of the ring, looking over at a man he had been up and down the roads with. Had some of the most hardcore battles with. Really bringing back the memories of his younger days.

The God Amongst Men
SAMUELKNIGHT
All jokes aside man. I’m excited for you. Being able to get back in the ring after nine years and doing it in your fifties is no joke. How we came up and what the business was like in our hay-day. It’s completely different now. I tip my hat off to you.

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
You’re acting like the business has done a complete one eighty. If anything the business is worse off now that people like us have for the most part left this behind. All these kids care about now is high spots, getting their shit in, and lacking everything else. No psychology. No character. No promo skills. They’re just as bland as bland can be. None of them know how to stand out. I’m doing the business a solid by getting back into it. At least that’s how I view it.

The God Amongst Men
SAMUELKNIGHT
Matter of opinion my man. You know we haven’t always viewed everything the same, but I was hearing from Carmen that your first official match back is on Sunday. Had to stop by. Wish ya luck and get the details. So who is the poor soul they put you against?

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
I don’t need luck. You of all people should know this by now, but they got me against someone named Chris Page. I don’t know shit about him but everyone seems to be slobbering all over him like he’s got fourteen inches of meat.

The God Amongst Men
SAMUELKNIGHT
Wait. Chris Page? Like “Chronic” Chris Page?

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
Yeah, something like that.

The God Amongst Men
SAMUELKNIGHT
Oh man. That guy is a legend!

Harris looked right at his friend with utter disgust. He couldn’t believe that sentence had even come out of his mouth.

The God Amongst Men
SAMUELKNIGHT
Man has been up and down the roads like us. Thirty something years of experience. Been that guy almost everywhere he’s been. Worked on a couple shows with him back in the day, but sadly never had a chance to get in the squared circle with him. I am looking forward to the match more now than ever. It’s bound to be a barn burner.

Sheer excitement for good wrestling had Knight feeling some type of way. Meanwhile the look on Harris’ face hadn’t changed for even a second. Not thrilled with the response by any means.

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
Damn. Why don’t you swallow the man’s load while you’re at it Sam?!

The God Amongst Men
SAMUELKNIGHT
What? I think it’s going to be a good match. You can’t tell me you don’t think so.

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
I don’t! Because I’ve never heard of the guy. Don’t know anything about the fucker. Don’t care either. But clearly you’re his number one fan.

The God Amongst Men
SAMUELKNIGHT
Cut the crap Mike. I know you like to live the gimmick and all, but I’m not buying that you don’t know who a man like that is.

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
Gimmick? You think this is a fucking gimmick?!

His words stuck out. As he was offended by that statement. More offended than what his friend had said just moments ago about his opponent. Knight just looked back at Harris with a puzzled look on his face. Seemingly surprised by the actions of the Icon.

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
I don’t know what world you live in now. Especially after all the shit we’ve put each other in this ring and after seeing who I can be between these ropes. I have no idea why the hell you’d let something that ignorant come out of your fucking mouth. This isn’t a gimmick. This isn’t a show. This is who the hell I am. It’s who I have always been. I know I am THE best. Simple as that. No one comes close. No one can even come slightly compared to me. And for you to stand here in my presence. Then sing this guy’s praises like a fucking mark in the crowd. Not only does it make me sick to my fucking stomach, but it shows you have a lack of respect for me!

The vein in the middle of his forehead could be seen coming out. His face turned a color of red from the immense rage coursing through his body. Those words had gotten to him seemingly like nothing ever had before.

The God Amongst Men
SAMUELKNIGHT
A lack of respect for you? Lack of respect for our friendship? Come on man, don’t you think you’re being a little over dramatic.

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
No, no I do not. You should have known better. But you know what? Since you’re such a fan of the guy. Since you seem to mark out for him. Since you want to sing his praises right in front of me. Why don’t you show me what he’s apparently taught you?

The God Amongst Men
SAMUELKNIGHT
What are you even talking about right now?!

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
Just what I said. He’s apparently so good for you to feel it was okay to disrespect me to your face. He must have shown you something about being a wrestler. Seeing as he’s got thirty years of experience and a so-called legend. We’re in a ring. Show me what you got Sam. Nothing but air and opportunity big fella!

Pushing himself out of the corner. Harris made his way right to the center of the ring. He had his hands up and he was being very inviting to a man that he considered a friend. Very inviting for a fight and truth be told. It would have been one thing for a sparring session. It would have been one thing for a “practice” match of some sort, but no, everything in his demeanor was letting it be known he wanted to fight. All because in his head he had begun to believe there was a lack of respect for him.

Sam continued to stand there looking back at his friend. Everything on his face said it all. He was as confused as he could be. In his mind he hadn’t done anything wrong and on top of that. He didn’t believe he had ever shown any lack of respect. For all he considered it to be a lack of misunderstanding but here his friend of twenty something years wanted to fight him. Shaking his head a little at the overall reaction. Sam then stepped up for a brief second.

The God Amongst Men
SAMUELKNIGHT
I am not going to do this. Clearly there is a misunderstanding and you’re under a lot of stress with such a big match back after all this time away. I’m going to get out of here. So you can keep focusing on the training. I’ll be rooting for you on Sunday, bro.

That being said he turned himself around and started to head for the ropes to climb on out. However before he could get out of the ring, Harris spoke up.

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
Wait a minute.

Sam stopped in his tracks and turned his head back. Harris started to take a couple of steps towards him as he continued to speak.

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
Maybe you’re right. Maybe I am under a lot of stress. Maybe it was a lack of communication. A misunderstanding. Maybe just maybe I did take all of this the wrong way. But then again maybe...

By that point he had reached out and placed a hand on Sam’s shoulder. That brief second of delay led to another puzzled look on his friend’s face, but that puzzled look quickly turned to a look of pain and agony.

DIRECT KICK TO THE TESTICLES!

Harris had driven his right foot between the legs of his best friend. Making sure to kick him with everything he had. That’s when he stepped back as Sam gripped himself and fell to the canvas of the ring. Writhing in pain as Harris stood over him.

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
Maybe, it was your intention to disrespect me all along and think you could get away with it. I don’t know why the fuck people keep playing games with me. I’m not the one. But now you know exactly what Chris is going to feel at Climax Control. Pain. Agony. And a shattered fucking ego!

The intense look in Harris’ eyes really said it all. He had lost his mind. It was like anyone and everyone was out to get him. Out to disrespect him. Out to make him feel like he was less than what he was. He wasn’t going to fall for it. He turned his back to Sam who continued to groan out in pain. Harris getting out of the ring and not bothering to look back. It was like a message that needed to be sent and boy was it delivered. Nine years away from the ring was a long time. Yet, The Icon was coming out swinging in every aspect that he could.

Date: January 29th, 2023
Time: 9:15PM
Place: Locker Room of Bren Events Center -- Irvine, California

Inside the locker room of “The Icon” Michael Harris. The man himself found himself pacing back and forth rather wildly. Gripping at the long dirty blonde hair on his head. It seemed that he was seemingly going through something. Yet as he was having some self crisis. The pounding of the locker room door could be heard. Both his wives Carmen and Blair standing on the outside seemingly trying to gain his attention.

BLAIRDUCHARME-HARRIS
Our ride home is ready!

CARMENRIVERA-HARRIS
What the hell are you doing in there?! Open up!

Neither lady sounded too happy to be locked out. Blair being a very sophisticated and punctual woman. Being late and being in a city like this was just too much for her. Carmen was a hot head in general. So it wasn’t a good combination. Yet behind that locked door. He continued to pace back and forth. Really tearing at the roots of his air. As he found himself shouting back at them.

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
I’ll be there in a minute!

The shouting was angry. Something that wouldn’t have settled well for him, especially with a long ride home. Blair and Carmen both looking at each other with looks of disdain. Yet not another word escaped their lips. In fact the two of them turned their backs to the door and began to march right for the parking garage of the building. Attitude in each step to let it be known they weren’t happy. All of which he had no idea about and couldn’t even focus on if he wanted to. Because of whatever he was going through. Dropping down to his knees as a defeated man of sorts. He screamed out at the top of his lungs to seemingly no one there.

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
What do you want from me? Huh?! What do you want from me?!

He just looked up at the ceiling of the locker room. Focusing on that light within the light fixture. All of the sudden those bright blue eyes went pitch black.

What do I want from you? You really have to ask that after a week ago, old man? It’s simple. I want you to not be such a fucking failure!

In that moment Michael seemed to be frozen on his knees continuing to look up at that light. Seemingly no real control over his body and certainly no control over his thoughts with that “inner devil” showing up again.

One week ago. I told you I was going to give you a chance to redeem yourself. To be able to show Sin City Wrestling what you were capable of. To show them the legend and the icon that you were. And what do you do? You show that you’re not only a weak wrestler, but you show them that you’re a weak man!

The demonic voice within his head sounded as if could not have been more frustrated and disgusted. Forcing Michael to live that thought and to continue to put up with the mental abuse this was bringing on.

You’re fined a hundred thousand dollars for your actions as Inception. And you don’t even have it in you as a man to pay the fine yourself. You ask Blair to do it?! You fucking disgust me! That was a hole you dug yourself in. You should have handled it yourself. Wait until that gets out. Being trolled for what you did at Inception was bad enough. This is something you can’t live down!

Michael continued to look up at that light with black eyes like a man truly possessed.

And if that wasn’t bad enough. You do the exact opposite of what I told you to do as far as proving yourself. As a matter of fact you somehow did even worse than you did at Inception. You put your hands on a loser then, but tonight it was a fucking fan? Again someone who has no real importance. All you’ve done is caused a legal headache for the company, but in the same breath. You’ve made yourself look even weaker. You’ve devalued yourself down to nothing. No one and I mean fucking no one is ever going to see you as anything special. You ruined this for yourself but importantly ignorant fuck you ruined this for me!

Each word that came from that “Inner Devil” was without a doubt eating him alive on the inside. Having no control over himself was bad enough but to continue to take that mental abuse without a doubt would have some long term effects.

I gave you a chance and you fucked it up... but you should consider yourself a lucky man. This very moment I could take what you had promised me when we made our deal all those years ago. I could take it right now and no one would ever know what happened to you. Yet, I am going to be forgiving one last time. I am going to give you ONE FINAL CHANCE to make this right.

For the first time since he dropped to his knees. Michael appeared to have some control over his body. One of his eyes returning to blue, but the other stayed that pitch black.

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
What do I do to make it right?

His call out seemed like there was almost pure desperation in his voice. Not sure what to do or what route to take.

You think I am just going to give it away like that? After the two chances you’ve had only to piss it all away. Oh no. You’re going to have to figure this one out yourself. I don’t care what hoop you have to jump through. I don’t care who it is that has to be on the receiving end. I don’t care how far things have to go. Makes no difference to me how much blood needs to be shed or how many bones need to be broken. But it needs to be done. Make word on your deal with me. Be that Icon you claim to be!

All of that was repeating in his head over and over again. The whole point of him being back in the wrestling world was to be the best and to live up to the name as the greatest ever, but so far he had been made to feel like he has failed time and time again. Finally the possession let go of his functions for good. As he fell to the floor seemingly exhausted but not before one final message went through his head.

Fuck this up and it’s over!

Michael continued to lay there on the locker room floor. Still trying to get his bearings back after what had taken place. Every inch of him just felt drained, and his mental state was becoming more and more decreased as time was going on. As his so-called career back into professional wrestling unfolded. It seemed this “inner devil” wasn’t going to let up until he got what he wanted and it was up to the Icon to deliver. Somehow someway Michael had to figure it out and figure it out soon.

The countdown was on for Climax Control 352 was on. In less than twenty four hours it would be taking over the great state of California once again. Specifically this time in San Jose. One could only assume what was going to go down on that night. With that being said the scene found itself opening up and in doing so the first thing viewed was the smirking face of “The Icon” Michael Harris. A man that was slowly but surely becoming hated amongst the Sin City Wrestling universe.

All for the rather obvious reasons. For those few seconds there was nothing other than silence and that smug look on the man’s face. Harris paced back and forth where he stood for a second or two. Seemingly getting his thoughts together. When he looked right back at the red dot to that recording camera. He finally decided to speak up and break that silence.

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
You know when I signed my name on the dotted line in early January to be part of Sin City Wrestling. I would have never dreamed that the start of this relationship would have been so rocky and so complicated.

There was a slight shake of his head.

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
In fact I believed that signing with SCW was the right thing to do. It gave me a chance to have One Last Ride after being away from the ring for nearly ten years. I was bringing eyes to the product based on who I was. I was bringing a legendary status. I was essentially giving SCW something they had never had before. A legitimate SUPERSTAR in every aspect! And I thought they’d be excited to have someone like me, but in reality that couldn’t have proved to be any further than the truth.

In every word that Harris had spoken. There was no denying at all that he thought rather highly of himself. That was a given over the last few weeks he had shown up, but hearing him in this moment really drove that point home.

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
First night in the company. They don’t roll out the red carpet as they should. They didn’t make sure I had my own private dressing room. Travel was paid for out of my own pocket. Only for them to top it off by having the most unprofessional moron on the payroll attempt to grab an interview with me. In what world did you think forcing me to stand next to someone that just smelled of weed and body order was a good idea? In what universe did you think someone who has only three brain cells left would be able to come up with good questions to ask? Night one, night fucking one. You had a chance to set the tone for me in your company and you did me like that. It’s like you were attempting to set me up to fail from the start.

Being someone to point fingers never worked out in this business. Especially when those fingers were being pointed at the people in charge. Of course with the mindset that he carried that he was never the problem. Shouldn’t have come as a surprise at all this was the road he was going to take.

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
Of course I handle business in the way that I thought it should be handled. As I am not one that tolerates disrespect or being made to look like a fool. I’m slapped with a hundred thousand dollar fine and got one of the owners in my twitter mentions trying to troll. Yet, here I thought this was a “professional” setting. But I end up being the bigger man right? I pay my fine. Sure, I feel like it was unfair. Because if I would have never been put in that position to begin with. I’d never had to be fined, but whatever fine paid. I show up the next week. Expecting to find myself in action. Yet, that’s not what happens. I find myself not booked. This is how you REALLY want to TREAT the BIGGEST star you’ve EVER[/b] had?![/i]

The look of pure disgust was featured all over his expression in that moment.

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
So, I let it be known I’m not happy with the situation. Hit the ring, air out some of those grievances, and decided to do a little interaction with the crowd. That leads to me getting disrespected again and then we saw what happened then. Security gets sent to the ring to stop it all. I get in the back and I hear all the whispers about how disappointed management is. How they can’t believe I didn’t take their warning seriously. Even so far as hearing rumblings that the decision to bring me in was starting to be regretted. Of course none of them said that to my face. Nor are they going to. But what I don’t understand is why is it a big deal? I touched no one on the roster. That’s what I was warned against. And again if the company just treated me the way I should have been treated all along. We wouldn’t be in this situation.

Once again there he was pointing fingers. Doing himself no real favors, but at this point doing this as long as he had been. There would be no changing his mind, even if he was wrong. Not that he would for even a second let that thought creep in.

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
But it seems that despite all these so-called rumors. I got through to someone with my actions because here I stand before you set to compete on Climax Control. In less than twenty four hours I step into the ring for the first time in nearly ten long years. Now, to some people that might be a big deal. People might question how one could perform at a high level after all that time. People might ask if someone has any doubt after being away for so long. All those questions and thoughts a mortal man would have. Yet, none of that has ever at any given moment crept into my mind. Doesn’t matter that I have been away for nine years. I’m just as talented as I was back then. It doesn’t matter that the “game” of pro wrestling has changed since the last time I was in the ring. When you’re the Greatest Of All Time at your game. Makes no difference that the rules have changed. You rise to the occasion. And as much as I’ve heard. The talent these days is unlike anything ever seen before. I find that laughable at the very best and can’t wait to shit on these kids with their superkicks and high spots.

His arrogance oozed out of him. Almost like he knew that his words were bound to get under someone’s skin in the worst way.

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
Although from the sounds of it. None of these “kids” of today will be my focus in my return. Instead by the story that SCW tries to tell you. I’ll be getting in the ring with someone that’s a bit of a so-called legend himself. A man by the name of “Chronic” Chris Page.

Another shake of his head could be seen. It seemed to be in disgust.

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
Now, I am not going to sit here and lie to any of you. I’ve got no idea who in the blue hell Chris Page is. And you see that’s just the start of the problem. If you’re a so-called legend. Then how come I’ve never heard of you in twenty five years? You see Chris, you can’t just call yourself a legend because you’ve been around a few years. Hell, even if you’ve been around as long as I have. You can’t be considered a legend. If you don’t have the credentials to back up. Competing in the same slum-lord trailer park backyard promotion for x-amount of years doesn’t make you a legend. Holding this or that championship that your mother bought on eBay or gotten out of a wrestling magazine doesn’t make you a legend. And just because we live in an age now where Social Media is a thing and you can build a website where you can put out all these lies and people take it as the truth. That doesn’t make you a legend. At the end of the day Chris, you might be able to convince everyone else that you’re something of a legend, but you damn sure aren’t going to convince me!

Harris continued to have that pure look of disdain and disgust. There was also a clear lack of respect for his opponent. To some it might not have been the way to go, but based off the entire vibe involving a man calling himself the Icon. It should have been obvious there was no changing his mind.

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
And of course as someone that’s been around as long as I have. I can already hear it now. You’re going to fire at me with the same shit I’m firing at you. Because originality is dead. Not to mention, you’ll think it’s making you sound cool. But you see that’s not the case. It’s just going to make you sound desperate. Everybody is going to see that you’re grasping at straws. Doing whatever you need to do to keep your head above water so you don’t drown. But the records I’ve broken. The championships I’ve won. The legendary performances I’ve put on. The Hall of Fames I’ve been inducted in. It’s all there if you do the research. Only difference between the two of us is... I’m worth doing the research on. You’re not and never will be!

A very condescending chuckle left the man’s lips. His ego seemingly flaring up more and more each word that came out of his mouth.

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
But let me take another stab at things here Chris. Once you realize that I don’t buy into the hype. Once you realize repeating the same things about me I’ve said about you doesn’t work. The go-to then is going to be your ties to the four time SCW World Heavyweight Champion, Mac Bane. Are you going to go on a tirade about your friendship? Or tell me how I should watch my back because of your connection to him? Cause listen here brother. If that’s going to be what you go with next. I can assure you, I am going to laugh at you. And I’m going to make sure everyone else laughs at you too. Because that shit doesn’t make a bit of difference in any form. All that says is you can’t fend for yourself and you know how to dick ride!

There was a slight shake of his head. Not once did that sheer look of other disgust ever wear from his facial expression. Continuing to paint that picture of when it came to Chris Page. Harris simply didn’t have any love for him.

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
Dick riding just gets you laughed and ignored. You can ask Bane, he’s too busy dick riding the I hate Michael Harris train. So much in fact he’s in my twitter mentions more than unsatisfied women with husbands. Every tweet I see, I laugh and close the app. He isn’t worth my time. Much like you aren’t worth my time. But I am sure our paths will cross sooner rather than later. I’ll punk him out, Just like I intend to punk you out.

For a moment he stroked that beard while letting that sinister escape.

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
And I know that I am supposed to be in awe over your little victory at Inception. I mean, that’s one of the few things I’ve actually heard about you inside the walls of Sin City Wrestling. Am I just meant to shake in my boots because you beat a kid that looks like he belongs in a cover band for My Chemical Romance? It’s going to take a whole lot more than that for me to consider you a threat. Honestly at this point Chris, you should even consider yourself lucky that I am even going to show up tomorrow night. I am coming back to the ring to prove that I am what I have always said that I am, which is I’m the GREATEST EVER[/b] to do this. And the way I see it. Being put in the ring with you is just showing I can beat a jabroni on any given night. It doesn’t do anything for me, but boy does it give you something to put on your resume. You can tell everyone you got your ass handed to you by the Icon![/i]

What a smirk it was that crossed his lips at that particular moment. The man is feeling pretty highly of himself. As if it wasn’t already obvious.

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
Like I said although this does nothing for me. I will still be in San Jose tomorrow night. I will show up to Climax Control and I will stand across that ring from you. To do one thing and that's to show SCW they’ve made a mistake once again. Truth be told, if this was baseball. Mark and Christian would have already struck out. Pitting you and me against each other is strike three, but I’ll play their little game. I’ll compete in this match, then I’ll cripple you. I’ll snap your neck like a twig. Leave you eating from a straw. I’ll force your wife to wheel you around in a wheel chair for the rest of your pathetic fucking existence. All for the sake of finally driving it into the thick skulls of management that I am who I say I am. So they can start treating me like the star I am and so they can start handing me the things I should have been handed on a silver platter the moment I put pen to ink. Regardless of how that might affect you, Chris.

A mere shrug of his shoulders.

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
As I am sure by now. You’ve caught on. I don’t give a fuck about you. I don’t give a fuck about what you stand for, what you have accomplished, and what your goals are. The only person that has ever mattered to me... is me. So after this ass beating Chris. After you’re forced into vegetables. I want you to think about that mediocre career you had. I want you to think about all backyard matches you had no one ever saw. I want you to remember all the pointless title reigns you claimed to have had. I want you to think back to all those hummers you gave Bane and various promoters around the world in the backseat, just for the sake of friendship and getting on a show. Think about all of that. Come to realize it never mattered and that having your worthless career ending by none of than yours truly was the best damn accomplishment. You’ll ever have!

With those words coming out of his mouth. Harris found himself leaning towards the cameras a little. That arrogant smirk still featured across his expression.

The Icon
MICHAELHARRIS
See ya real soon, chump.

And like that Harris palmed the camera with his right hand shoving it back. Causing the camera man to lose his balance falling backwards. The cameras just record the ceiling before finding themselves cutting off. If anything now the world of professional wrestling, not just SCW knew how “The Icon” felt about Chris Page. Whether or not it was an accurate opinion or even if people liked that opinion was neither here nor there. Leaving everyone to wonder just how this would turn out when the two forces collide at Climax Control. It was surely going to be one for the ages.