Author Topic: Versus The Troll and Kitty Lytter  (Read 905 times)

Offline O Malley

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • O'Malley
Versus The Troll and Kitty Lytter
« on: January 27, 2023, 08:05:18 PM »
(OOC: This is not what I had planned to post, but it’s all I have. Work has been burning me out lately and it’s all I could come up with. Apologies, but I’ll try to do better going forward)

Two Weeks Before Inception

For months now, The Troll has been a huge thorn in the sides of O’Malley and his wife, Darcy. Of course, he’s a thorn in everyone’s side, but when he’s spreading a particularly vicious rumor involving O’Malley’s late wife and Hall of Fame former Bombshell Champion, Misty, this is something a little difficult to ignore. And now throw into the mix The Troll has managed to find himself a girlfriend(!), albeit one just as nasty and trashy as he is, the situation has gotten even more out of hand.

That is perhaps why a mixed tag team match pitting O’Malley and Darcy against The Troll and Kitty Lytter(LOL every time!) has been made. While neither of  the respective women involved are trained wrestlers, both women surely know how to fight in some fashion, so this match is ultimately anticipated to be entertaining to say the least.

But despite looking forward to it, O’Malley is concerned for his wife. He knows she could smack Kitty around enough to make an impact, but he wants her to be at least somewhat prepared for what is in store for her. And that means an actual training session at the GO Gym. There is only so much Darcy will be able to learn in such a short amount of time, but O’Malley will do everything in his power to make sure she is as prepared as she can be.

While the pair are at their training session, they needed to find a babysitter for Owen and the twins. The were nervous to leave them in the care of just anyone, especially someone they didn’t know well and ultimately they settled on a familiar face. One that Owen would definitely enjoy having around for a few hours.

Darcy: Now you’re sure you can handle this? If it was just Owen, I wouldn’t be asking, but—

Darcy is quickly interrupted by Misty’s daughter and Owen’s sister, Eden Staggs. Eden smiles as she holds little Sadie in her arms.

Eden: I’m positive. You’re forgetting that I’ve got twin siblings at home already, and I’m pretty sure they’re more of a handful than Sadie and Delaney.

O’Malley: Don’t let their cuteness fool ye, Eden. They can definitely be a handful. But luckily, ye got Owen here with ye because I’m tellin’ ye, he’s the baby whisperer.

Owen lets out a laugh as does Eden:

Owen: I speak their language, daddy. What can I say?!

Darcy: We shouldn’t be gone for more than a few hours.

Darcy now has Delaney in her arms, hugging the near one year old right. Delaney claps her hands, not seeming to mind that her parents are about to leave her. Granted, Eden isn’t a complete stranger so that may make things with any separation anxiety a lot easier.

Eden: Hey O’Malley. Before you two leave can I talk to you for a minute?

O’Malley raises his eyebrow curiously, but nods. Eden keeps a hold of Sadie as the two walk into the other room.

O’Malley: Everything okay, kiddo?

Eden moss and she gently bounces Sadie, trying to keep her occupied.

Eden: Yeah, everything is cool. I was wondering if maybe one day I could tag along with you to the GO Gym for your training session or something? I’ve just kinda been getting more interested in maybe following in my Mom’s footsteps ya know.

O’Malley looks a little surprised and takes a deep breath.

O’Malley: Why don’t ye ask yer Dad? He’s got a training facility doesn’t he?

Eden shrugs.

Eden: Yeah, he does, but I wanna do my own thing. Make my own decisions. I think people would kinda expect for my Dad to train me if I were to really persue this, but I don’t want that. Not that I don’t trust what he’s doing, but I just want to decide for myself.

O’Malley: I get what yer sayin’, kiddo. I can’t give ye a yes or no answer right now though because Gabriel is pretty strict on who he lets into the gym. With ye bein’ a member of the Staggs family, I’m not sure what he’ll think. But I’ll ask.

Eden smiles and Sadie plants both her little hands right in the middle of Eden’s face.

Eden: Thanks. It’s probably a long shot, but it’s worth a try I guess.

Just by staring at his stepdaughter, he can tell that Eden is troubled, but keeping it bottled in.

O’Malley: Ye alright, Eden? Ye know ye can talk to me, right?

Eden moss slowly but remains quiet. O’Malley tries to press a little further.

O’Malley: Is this still about everything The Troll has been saying about yer mum?

Eden: Not really. I’m fine. School has just been kinda stressful lately, ya know. I’m cool. Really.

O’Malley doesn’t quite believe her, but he knows he needs to give her space and time to talk on her own. At least he hopes she will.

O’Malley: Alright, kiddo. And if it is about The Troll, don’t ye worry. Darcy and I will be handling him and his horrible girlfriend soon enough.

Eden: I hope Darcy beats that chick’s ass. She’s a disgusting whore.

O’Malley can’t help but laugh, but all it takes is the clearing of Darcy’s throat to steal his attention away.

Darcy: Alright, time for us to head out. If you need anything at all you have our numbers. And just in case, the number to the GO Gym is on the refrigerator. Owen, you make sure you and the girls behave for your sister, alright?

Owen: I know! We’re gonna have a lot of fun! I promise! Go kick some butt, Momma!

O’Malley, Darcy and Eden are all taken back by Owen referring to Darcy as Momma, but none can manage to say anything. Eden looks a little more troubled, and Darcy just pays Owen’s head. Darcy takes Delaney and sets her down in the living room near all the toys while O’Malley grabs their gym bags. Eden assured them they’ll be fine before the pair finally make their way out the door and off to their training session.
>