Author Topic: Did It Go Too Far?  (Read 871 times)

Offline BellaMadison

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
Did It Go Too Far?
« on: December 02, 2022, 11:58:21 PM »
Did It Go Too Far?
Annihem, California
Almost 2 Weeks Ago

Following the match- Actually, let me correct myself....the absolutely BRUTAL ANNIHILATION of Crystal Zdunich, a lot of fans stood cheering loudly but some had their mouth agape, wide open after they had just witnessed Bella Madison absolutely lose her shit and finally rid SCW of a cancer.

Bella though, the blood from her face practically dried after the dirty shot that was dropped on her at the beginning of the match, stood tall. She would say what she needed to, following the match, she was sick and tired of people pushing her around. Telling her that she would never be quite good enough....she made it a moment. Her moment. No one would take it away from her, if they even dared to try.

By the time she got to the back, through gorilla positions to the applause from the crew in that area, she’d take a quick bow before she was handed a towel and water from her husband.

That was amazingly brutal.” he said, giving her a quick once over, “Doesn’t even look like she did that much damage.

Besides that cheap shot and whatnot with the knucks, I’ll probably be bruised and sore in the morning.” she smiles before spilling some of the water onto the towel, trying to clean up the dried blood on her forehead, “Did it look as insane as it felt?

Mal gave a broad bright smile and nodded before but before he could answer he was interrupted, “Hey Bella?” she heard the voice of Mark Ward over the crowd, “You up for some more fun?

The smile on his face told her one thing, it was indeed gonna be fun, “I’m in.

Good. Clean up, meet Chris and I at the loading bay in 5 minutes.” he said as he left, “Don't worry, Malachi, we’ll bring her back in one piece.

You better,” Mal spoke up, keeping his attention to his wife and helping her clean up, “You sure you’re alright? I mean, that was amazing but I don’t think I’ve ever seen you like that.

I’m fine, really.” Bella raises her eyebrow at him, “It was almost cathartic in a weird way, finally putting that bitch in her place. And there is that whole possibility that I made some enemies finally doing what needed to be done, but fuck them. I don’t regret it and won’t regret it.

Mal can’t help but smile, “That’s my girl.” You can tell Bella is biting at the bit to go meet up with Mark and Christian and Mal can’t help but roll his blue eyes, “Alright, go have fun with the bosses, I’ll be in catering when ya get back.

Bella giggles and gets up on her tip-toes to give a kiss, “Love you.” is what she gets off before she exits the gorilla position.

Mal looks around with a smirk, “Anyone willing to bet she tries to off-road an ambulance? ....Anyone?

Problems, There Have Been A Few
New York, NY
Thanksgiving Day

The whole day has been bustling and busy as Bella and Mal joined up with Mal’s little sister Alanah for a traditional American Thanksgiving dinner. One thing to be said about Alanah, she embraced the whole idea of big over-the-top celebrations because that was her sister-in-law’s M.O., family first and foremost.

So with the food eaten, dishes cleaned, the twins of Alanah and Jack were situated in the den with their dad, Uncle Mal and Uncle Mack, all fast asleep, which was per the tradition it seemed for the last 3 years; while the girls, the trio known as the Unholy Trinity, Bella, Mattie Comier and Alanah, her stomach slightly pronounced at 4 and a half months pregnant, chatted away in a different room as to not disturbed the boys and twins.

Ooof, I’m beat,” Alanah said as she leaned back in a recliner, placing her hand on her stomach, “I don’t know how the heck I’m gonna do this in a month again.

Mami, you are going to plan and we will prepare, even if it means putting the guys to work to pull it off.” Mattie said with a smile while sipping on the wine that Alanah insisted that both her and Bella enjoy, even if she couldn’t, “Who knows, the way Bella’s been going lately, she may do it all herself.

Not on a bet,” Bella smirks, “I’ll help as much as possible but the way I’ve been feeling lately, ya’ll don’t want me doing that all myself because I’m liable to go all Hulk Smash on it.

I take it the meds the doc has you on are messing with you?” Alanah says with concern.

It hasn’t been all bad, but there have been times the swings have been really interesting.” Bella says tilting her head from side to side, “When I found out that mom and dad wasn’t gonna be home this year, I had a moment where I was crying and didn’t know why. Thanks for fitting us in, by the way, sis.

Alanah smiles and reaches over, touching her arm, “Anytime, I was expecting you for dessert but this was so much better.

Bells just smiles and shrugs, “Either way, the doc said I shouldn’t have to be on this for too long but man, I’m convinced after what happened against Crystal that people were gonna be wondering what the hell was going on with me. After what she said to you, what she did to Chloe, amongst her many other violations of nature of just existing...she had that coming.

So what’s got you worried then?

Bella sits back and takes a deep breath, “Well the last time I was like this, a lot of people were really worried about my mental state. Knowing what I’m going through lately, I almost wonder if it’s about time I just call another time out but I can’t stop now. Especially after the way Kayla talked about my parents, I gotta do something.

Sometimes in this business, you have to be mean to get a point through though, Bella.” Alanah simply states

Mattie smirks, “Heaven knows the boys have proven that one over and over...

And over...

And over...

They all laugh, for a moment.

You ever get that creepy feeling that no matter what though, someone somewhere out there is going to blame my high emotional state?

And do what with it exactly?

That’s the thing, I don’t even know what to do with it.” Bella points to herself, “I mean eventually it’s supposed to lead to the goal of being a mom, but if this is going to have extra powers for other things I’d rather use them for good and not evil.

Mattie goes to say something but her attention is caught by Malachi walking into the room, his hair which he has been letting grow is pointed everywhere and poofed up, “One thing about Thanksgiving I hate, the inevitable nap. How long was I out?

Just about an hour,” Bella says, looking up at him with a smile, “See what I said about his hair?

Holy hell,” Alanah says, “Looks like you stuck your finger in an outlet, brother!

What?” Mal says looking at the three of them in confusion.

Bella hops up on her feet and reaches up, “Hold still, babe.” She pushes his hair down and starts to work it back, “Oh man, it looks like your hair is almost long enough to pull back.
Mal grumbles, “I feel like a damn doll!

Oh man, maybe a tiny little man bun! Hold on, I think I have a hair tie in my purse. Be right back.” Mattie stands right up and leaves the room.

I am not putting my hair in no damn man bun.” Mal barks but it falls on deaf ears as the girls fuss over him.

What’s a Girl Gotta Do?

The screen pops on and we see Bella Madison sitting in front of a camera, no gimmicks, no scene....

I just wanna talk to you, Alicia. Just you.

Is it my imagination or has this been “Bella’s Big Unfinished Business” tour? Since my return from my injury it seems like there have been a lot of things being cleared up.

She laughs.

Not many remember this but there was a moment before I had joined Wolfslair, that I was supposed to take Alicia Lukas on but due to unforeseen circumstances it had to be placed on the backburner. Since then Alicia and I have been in the ring together in other matches but the one on one has always been held off.

She takes a deep breath and looks deep into the camera.

But now here we are, Mentor vs. Student, Wolfslair vs. Wolfslair in something that needed to be asked...can the student surpass her teacher? And the answer is...we’re going to find out. It is no secret that since I joined the Wolfslair ranks that you took me under your wing, in fact it was almost a year ago to the day that I realized that I needed more in my career.

There is no doubt that being a part of Wolfslair has been one of the best choices in my life, despite what SOME people say. I have been more confident, I have become stronger and faster and that ‘Kill or Be Killed’ instinct has become so much sharper. I owe a lot of that thanks to you, Alicia. There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that I am a viable threat to any championship because of you.

Bella sighs and shakes her head.

But what has been happening to you? My mentor has been kicking her own ass into the dumps because of a few losses. If I did that, in my time, if I had quit when life loved to kick me in the ass...you would have ripped me a whole new ass, including the hole to go with it! I mean we all have moments, but you have been living on Pity Party Lane enough, girl and it’s time I become the one person to remind you of who exactly the fuck you are!

Her voice echos for a moment, and she lets the silence set in before she continues.

I know you are not going to be a pushover like Crystal, you sure as fuck aren’t going to look down on me like Kayla....you know EXACTLY what I am capable of and that excites me. For once, since my return there are no bullshit games to be played and just a great potential for match of the year show stealin’ ass kicking that we both can dish out and take. I’m going to snap you out of that shame spiral, even if that means putting my body in the way of potential harm.

She follows that with a shrug.

Afterwards, I may cry my eyes out as one or the other raises the other’s hand in victory, because that’s just who I am but I’ll be damned if I’m not going out of one of the craziest roller coaster years of my life and not leave it all on the mat. I need the champion badass that I know you are, Alicia. I need to know if this keeps going for me into the new year, that all the talk is more than just talk. And in return, I’m going to bring all that fury you saw 2 weeks ago when I shipped Crystal’s bipolar ass out of the company.

Bella simply smirks and puts her hand on her chest and lets it soak in the power of her words.

This Sunday, in Bakersfield...the student is going to save her mentor...but I have to do it by surpassing her. And it sucks because there is no one else I look up to more, besides my own mother, than you! But a girl has to do what she has to do. That’s what this girl has to do.

With that she blows a kiss to the camera, stands up and walks away.