Author Topic: All bark and no bite...Georgie completely explains Bea Barnhart  (Read 1048 times)

Offline Georgie Girl

• View Profile
All bark and no bite...Georgie completely explains Bea Barnhart
« on: December 02, 2022, 11:56:30 PM »
Lalita, the companion and friend of SCW Bombshell can be seen in a boxing ring dressed in a pair of dark spandex shorts, a matching black sports bra and her long black hair pulled back into a long braid that hangs over her shoulder.  In her hand is a clipboard that she is reading as she seems to be waiting for someone. 

A loud bang breaks the heavy silence which draws the eyes of Lalita upward to the woman that has just entered dressed in rather tattered jeans, black high heel boots, a skin tight Clash tee with a pair of sunglasses covering her eyes.  She has a bag hanging from one finger over her shoulder as she makes her way toward the ring.

Lalita:  Bout time Georgie, you told me to be here and you are… Lalita looks at the watch on her wrist then back up late.

Georgie reaches up and then slowly pulls the glasses down her nose to smirk at her friend.

Georgie:  I had to talk to Grandad about his notes and update him on what is going on here.  He told me that me brother is making noises that he wants to come ‘cross the pond.  We need to move ahead.

Lalita:  That is well and good Georg…but right now those that be at Sin City Wrestling have remembered that you signed a contract and have decided to have you in the ring this week.

Georgie looks surprised at Lalita who has turned away to toss the clipboard to the side and then cracks her neck before stepping up to the ropes and lays her arms over them while raising her eyebrow in Georgie’s direction.  Getting the hint, Georgie nods and then turns to disappear into a room to the side.  Moment’s later, the young Brit walks out, her clothes now a pair of silklike red boxing shorts, a matching red sports bra and a faded Stones tee.  On her feet are unlaced converse high tops in the colours of the UK flag. 

Sliding into the ring, Georgie moves to the corner and then puts one foot on the middle turnbuckle and ties the laces of one shoe before changing feet to secure the other.  Turning around, she just manages to bring her arms up to block a round house kick from Lalita.

Georgie:  OY!  What are you on about?

Lalita shoots Georgie a not so apologetic grin and begins to bounce on the balls of her bare feet in a slow circle around Georgie. 

Lalita:  I am preparing you to face Bea Barnhart.  So, first things first…sneak attack because that git don’t know better.  Now…

Lalita attempts another sneak attack as she had moved up on Georgie but she is sent backpedalling by Georgie who spins to the side and pulls her foot upward.  Lalita wags a finger at Georgie who grins herself and straightens to face Lalita and without warning, charges the Indian woman and takes her to the canvas with a clothesline.  Rolling to her hands and knees, Lalita manages to defend herself from an attacking Georgie who stops and then offers her hand to her friend.

Georgie:    Let’s go again Lalita…but this time don’t go so easy on me.  We both know that Bea will TRY not to be too easy.

Lalita nods and then motions for Georgie to bring it.  The scene fades out on the pair locking up in the middle of the ring with Lalita turning Georgie into a headlock that she chains with a hammerlock and then another headlock.   

Georgie:  Bloody cheat

The deep throated laughter is the last thing heard as the pair continue to wrestle in the ring. 

~*~*~*~*~*~

The profile of a woman is seen, bright light hiding her features until the camera moves around to face Georgie Robertson who is leaning on the ropes of the six sided ring that had been set up for Climax Control three forty nine.  Georgie has a smirk on her face before she addresses the camera that is being held by Lalita who is dressed in a black leather jacket, silver crop top, jeans and boots.   

Georgie:  Well now, seems that finally someone is taking me serious.  Not really but we’ll give em the benefit of the doubt shall we?  Either way, this week they have me in a match against someone I have already battered in the mush.  Once again, I get to put Bea Barnhart in her place.

Georgie pushes away from the ropes and stalks towards Lalita who focuses on her face. 

Georgie:  Been a while innit?  Last time I had to face you, I took you for granted Bea.  I mean I knew you were not going to put up that much of a fight and I was right on the money.  And if I am honest, I am taking you for granted this time too.

You know, I believe that you seem to think that you are some kind of big bad that runs the world.  Since you are the bitch…I mean missus of Bulldog Barnhart, let me explain it in terms that you might understand.

You bark and growl like some kind of pitbull that should have me shakin’ in me boots.  Guess what I see when I look at you Bea.  A small, yappy chihuahua with delusions of grandeur, yeah.  You bark like you are the big dog in the fight and in reality all you are is a bitch that I am going to have to put down.

My bark ain’t just a bark.  I am not some show dog, I am a killer rottweiler that is more bite then bark.  I am going to grab ye by the scruff of your neck and shake you like a ragdoll and leave you a bloody mess in the middle of the ring once more.

Georgie pauses for a moment to calm herself before she looks again at the camera, a sneering grin creeping across her face as she addresses the camera once more. 

Georgie:  Oh and whot you on about this Curious George thing?  How bloody childish innit.  I guess you have nothing better up here…Georgie taps at her temple with a shake of her head. to talk about.  Grow up and quit actin’ the fool.  So you can insult me like some school girl who doesn’t know better.  You want to claim you are smart, you want to try to show off like someone that needs to be feared.

Listen Bea…You are about as scary as a bumble bee flittin’ around looking for a place to land.  Well bumble, you just come to the ring and try your hardest to sting like the Bea you are.  Lookit me playing word games with your name just like you seem to only know how to do. 

Georgie stares intently into the camera, her eyes flashing as a grin changes to a sneer.

Georgie:    Sunday night, Climax Control in this ring…Bea is not going to have anywhere to hide and will be stung by someone that is more dangerous than she is.  Good luck because you are going to need it.

Georgie turns away as Lalita films her leaving the ring and then Georgie turns to the camera as she walks backwards up the ramp giving the bird to the camera as if it were Bea herself standing there.