Author Topic: WHAT? I'M WRESTLING CURIOUS GEORGE AGAIN?  (Read 763 times)

Offline Andrew

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Bill Barnhart
WHAT? I'M WRESTLING CURIOUS GEORGE AGAIN?
« on: December 02, 2022, 10:32:20 AM »
WHAT? I’M WRESTLING CURIOUS GEORGE AGAIN?

Narrator:  Bea Barnhart is assigned to wrestle against Georgie Robertson to open Climax Control 349. Although Bea lost their first confrontation Bea informed me that she’s winning this match against Georgie and possibly sending Georgie Robertson into permanent retirement.

FLASHBACK TO INCIDENT AT SUGARLOAF MILLS MALL IN LAWRENCEVILLE, GEORGIA

Bea:  I’m broadcasting from the Mechanics Bank Arena in Bakersfield, California where Climax Control 349 is being held. I wish to share a security camera video, with audio, of an incident that happened to me at Sugarloaf Mills Mall which is a short distance from our home in Lawrenceville, Georgia. After you watch the video you’ll be returned to me in Bakersfield and  I’ll give follow-up comments.

The scene switches to the security video taken at Sugarloaf Mills Mall in Lawrenceville, Georgia. This is a shopping mall close to the home of Bill and Bea Barnhart in Lawrenceville. This video of an incident involving Bea Barnhart was provided to Bea, upon her request to Mall Security and Gwinnett County Police, as she wanted to have evidence of what happened that day to present to the police, her Attorney, and to her fans of Sin City Wrestling. The video begins to play and we watch and listen intently.

In the security video we see Bea walking around in Sugarloaf Mills Mall in Lawrenceville, Georgia. While Bea is walking through the mall, and glancing into store windows to see if she wants to go into those stores, a group of six obviously air-headed valley girl wanna-be women walk out of one of the stores and bump hard into Bea. We watch as Bea stops and gives them a look which demands they apologize to her. When the air-headed women fail to apologize for their rude behavior, and bumping into her, Bea confronts them.

Bea:  Excuse me. Excuse me! EXCUSE ME!!! Are you all blind that you can’t see other shoppers and you bumped into me and then you don’t offer an apology? What the hell is your problem?

Women:  Oooooo! Look what we have here! A pathetic little Asian girl who wants to sass us high-class rich girls!

Bea:  Okay! So you’re air-headed and racists too. Not the first time I’ve had to deal with idiots like you! I hold my own with everyone! Too bad you “girls” can’t hold your tongue and you spew out sarcasm, hatred, and racism, and empty threats!

Women:  Oh, puh-leezeeeeeee!!! *rolling their eyes* We could take your pathetic little Asian ass out in a flash!

Bea:  Why do you think that? Is it because there’s one of me and six of you? Even when it is one of me against six of you I’m still more than you six combined could ever amount to! I’m a trained professional wrestler in Sin City Wrestling and you six aren’t even up to half the level I am! If you want to try me then let’s get it on!

Women:  *all laugh loudly which brings a large crowd of other shoppers to stop and watch to see what happens* You’re a stupid Asian slut and you can’t do a thing to us!

Bea:  You stupid f*cking whores! Oooo. . .just addressed half the Bombshell wrestlers in Sin City Wrestling with that comment! As for you six? SERIOUSLY the group of you are pathetic weak sluts and if you want to attempt to attack me you’re free to do so! Since you started this altercation the security cameras, other shoppers, and the half dozen Security Guards from the Mall, have taken note of your treatment of me and your threats! What’s your move now GIRLS?

The mean girls don’t like being talked down to from an Asian so they square off against Bea and they’re ready to make the attack on her. Mall Security and Gwinnett County Police are on the scene and when the mean girls see they are ready to take action against them if they attack Bea the mean girls back down physically but continue hurling threats of harm to Bea. Mall Security and Gwinnett County Police are keeping the six mean girls away from Bea even though Bea asks them to give her just five minutes to dispose of the six pieces of trash mean girls. Both Mall Security and Gwinnett County Police agree and they inform Bea and the six other women that security is still recording their actions. The six mean girls charge Bea and Bea quickly and easily disables them until the six are on the mall floor, moaning and groaning from their injuries, and Gwinnett County Police are taking them into custody to book them for starting a fight in the mall, communicating threats, and racism.

We return to Bea Barnhart in current time where Bea is ready to give follow-up comments concerning the video from Sugarloaf Mills Mall.

Bea:  Six so-called “mean” girls, talking trash, communicating threats to me as an Asian, and threatening bodily harm to me. What a joke! In less than five minutes I had all six of those means girls on the floor of the Mall crying and moaning from their injures. Yes the Gwinnett County Police charged all of them with communicating threats, racism, and causing a disruption of services in Sugarloaf Mills Mall. Did they charge me with any violations of the law? Nah! I’m untouchable.

Bea laughs loudly.

CAN WE TALK HONESTLY TO EACH OTHER?

Bea:  My next wrestling match is at Climax Control 349 on Sunday, December 4, 2022, We’re going to be in action at the Mechanics Bank Arena in Bakersfield, California. Thank gawd we’re not having to be in action in Stockton as Stockton has become the gang member capital of California. Well, Georgie, we get to have another match against each other. Our first match was at Climax Control 339 on August 14, 2022. You managed to get a pinfall over me for the win but that’s not going to happen at Climax Control 349. Georgie you need to know that I took you lightly in our first match because you’re a joke around the sport of wrestling. By taking you lightly you were able to get the pinfall on me. I commend you on what you accomplished that day but our upcoming match is a different day. . .a day I soundly defeat you and humiliate you in doing so.

Bea flashes a huge grin.

Bea:  Remember how I previously compared you to Curious George? Remember I told you I feel you’re a joke when it comes to the sport of wrestling? Well that was before our first match and, to be honest, I didn’t think you had what it takes to step through the ropes without tripping yourself up let alone perform adequately in a wrestling match. Since I took you lightly in our first match I took it easy on you. Yes I expected the win but I let it slip through my hands. Well, Curious Georgie, if you think that’s going to happen again in our upcoming match you’re seriously deceived. I won’t give you a chance to get the upper hand on me in our match. I won’t give you openings you can use against me. If you win for damn sure it will be classified as a miracle as there’s no way you’re going to defeat me as I’m not going to give you openings to take advantage of.

Bea snaps her fingers into the camera.

Bea:  So, Miss Georgie Robertson. . .Curious George. . .whatever people are calling you. . .be ready to lose as I’m ready to win! See you at Mechanics Bank Arena in Bakersfield, California, on Sunday, December 4, 2022, Well that’s if you still have the courage to show up for our match. And I almost forgot to tell you to say HI to The Man In The Yellow Hat!

Bea bursts out in laughter over her closing line and then she gives the cut sign to the camera person and they call into the Network and the Network switches over to programming normally scheduled for this time period.