Author Topic: “Conflicted Emotions!”  (Read 799 times)

Offline Krystal Wolfe

• View Profile
“Conflicted Emotions!”
« on: November 30, 2022, 04:30:10 AM »
Krystal would become the latest Bombshell to fail to dethrone Masque even though she gave the match everything she had! But Krystal wasn’t one to let such a setback stop her and now that she knew that her wife Makayla was pregnant with twin Krystal certainly had a lot on her mind as 2022 winded down and 2023 was right around the corner! But before the year could end, Krystal had a big match ahead of her.

Her opponent? SCW Hall of Famer and Team Hero member Roxi Johnson! Krystal had tangled with Roxi’s wife Keira several times including during the final days of her Roulette Title reign from earlier this year but whilst Krystal has wrestled Team Hero twice in tag team matches (teaming with Jessie and Ariana) this was the first time Krystal was wrestling Roxi in a one-on-one match, can Krystal get out of her rut?

Krystal’s streaming room, Las Vegas, Nevada
Wednesday the 16th of November 2022, 18:00pm

Twenty-seven years young, and in a different position compared to when I turned twenty-six last year.

My birthday has been a fairly quiet affair so far, I wanted it to be since I had a World Bombshell Title Match on Sunday Night against Masque and whilst Makayla hadn’t revealed what her birthday present to me was, she did allow me to do my twenty-four-hour Elden Ring stream where I played it from the beginning and tried to get as far into the game as I could before time was up.

My original plan was to also take a shot every time I died but Makayla pointed out that I’d likely be wasted by the end of the first hour, but that didn’t stop my mods from keeping a tally of the deaths in chat.

”Okay, we’re finally past that damn field boss.” I said into the mic as I got the runes from beating the Tree Sentinel, it was bittersweet because I had lost track of my runes from a previous attempt and couldn’t find them before the Tree Sentinel killed my character but I was just glad to finally be done with that boss. ”Okay, just gotta do Baidd’s side quest and the stuff in the Weeping Peninsula and Limgrave will be wrapped up nicely!”

”Sounds like the stream’s going pretty well.” Makayla commented as my wife walked up behind me, for one reason or another Makayla was the only mod not attending this stream even though she was the head mod for the Twitch Channel. ”Hope chat’s behaving itself during my absence.” Makayla added as she hugged me from behind and kissed me on the neck.

”There’s been some troublemakers but they haven’t lasted that long.” I added before I grabbed my drink and went to take a sip. ”The other mods have really stepped up in your absence……….” I nearly spat out my drink when I saw the notification come up, some mad bastard in chat had donated a quarter of a million dollars to my PayPal with the caption “treat yourself to something nice on your birthday”. ”HOLY SHIT DUDE! Are you fucking serious?!”

”He says it’s legit and I recognize the name, he’s been a regular in your chat since you signed with SCW.” Makayla commented as her eyebrows shot up in surprise, the other mods were quick on the ball asking the guy if he had made a type literally anywhere in the donation amount but the guy was adamant that he meant it and when I checked my PayPal on another tab, I confirmed that the money was there. ”I suppose now’s as good a time as any that I reveal my present to you babe.”

”Let me just get to the Site of Lost Grace at the First Church of Merika just in case Elden Ring decides to have something ambush me.” I responded and Makayla nodded as I moved to the location, luckily the site was within walking distance of where I had fought the Tree Sentinel whilst Makayla grabbed something that she had brought into the room with her. ”Okay we should be in the clear unless FromSoft has patched in an enemy that attacks you at rest points.”

”I don’t think even they are that sadistic.” Makayla responded before she put the paper on my computer desk in front of me. ”Have a look at that please.”

Wasn’t sure what I was expecting from that paper, but I set my PS5 controller aside for a moment before picking it up, it was a picture that could literally only mean one thing, can you think of another reason why a woman’s womb would get an ultrasound? ”Wait, is this what I think it is?”

”Do you think it was my last ultrasound?” Makayla asked as she folded her arms and it hit me like a ton of bricks. ”I’ll tell you about the details after the stream, but I’m three months pregnant Krystal.”

It was thanks to that announcement that the twenty-four-hour Elden Ring stream get split into two twelve-hour streams, one today and one tomorrow, because the stream got turned into one for celebrating the news! The only thing that Makayla didn’t confirm was how she got pregnant in the first place because, well, I obviously lacked the equipment to get her pregnant myself and pregnancy wasn’t usually a typical result from a lesbian relationship like the one I had with Makayla.

If anything, this was just going to give me more motivation to make 2023 my year!

Las Vegas International Airport, Las Vegas, Nevada
Monday the 28th of November 2022, 11:00am

So I bet you’re dying to know the details of Makayla’s pregnancy, right?

Well, let’s start with the big one, she is carrying twin daughters and the due date is expected to be sometime in late May, end of the month at the latest but based on what her mom told us? Twins do tend to be born earlier than expected.

And yes, we’ve decided on their names as well, the youngest will be called Cara and the oldest will be called Zosia, whether or not they’d continue the wrestling tradition when they were old enough would be a bridge we’d cross when we came to it in about eighteen years but Rachel was excited to have younger sisters at least.

As for how I missed the signs such as missed periods or mysterious appointments? Trust me, I’m just as confused by that fact as you are! Saying that Makayla did have her first OBGYN appointment since telling me that she was pregnant on Thanksgiving night and aside from catching an older couple off guard when we confirmed that we were a lesbian couple that went well!

And as for my title match against Masque? Well……..

It might come as a surprise to you but if I had succeeded in beating Masque for the World Bombshell Championship two weeks ago, I would’ve been singing about it from the heavens.

But sadly no, I became the latest in a long line of Bombshells to fail to defeat Masque as she continued to dominate the top of the mountain meaning that, for the third title shot in a row (counting my challenges for the Bombshell Roulette and Bombshell Internet Titles in previous cycles) I was back to square one and trying to refocus my wrestling career for 2023! Including my next match which was against the only member of Team Hero who hadn’t wrestled me in singles competition yet, Roxi Johnson.

And to say that the timing of this match was apt was putting things mildly.

Let’s start with the good bit, Cassie, who if you’ll remember, graduated from Hero Academy back in July and was the first graduate from that school, had been turning a lot of heads since she started branching out being quickly recognised as a wrestling prodigy and one of the best young stars to come along in a long time, even with that in mind, you’d think it’d be a couple of years before she won her first title right? I know from personal experience how difficult it is to win a title, and I was thinking that Cassie wasn’t quite on that level yet.

I was wrong, Cassie won her first title last night in Full Force Pro, winning the Women’s Tag Team Titles with Blaze Darling in the Inferno Wolves! That was the whole reason we were at the airport, we were waiting for her plane to come in.

The bad news? Well it has to do with another wrestling prodigy who happens to be a teenaged cousin of an established wrestler, if you guessed that person was Harper then thanks for tuning into last night's Climax Control to see her head get kicked into Reno! Harper was still in hospital but from what Jessie told me? It wasn’t going to be that long before she was discharged, which sadly meant that she and Harper were still in LA.

And whilst I think of what I’d do to Melissa if she did that to Cassie, here’s my favourite teenaged rebel now!

”So, err, any tips for getting this thing past airport security?” Cassie asked with a massive grin on her face as she walked up to us proudly displaying her half of the FFP Women’s Tag Team Titles. ”You know, since you held the Bombshell Roulette Title for so long?”

”I think your forgetting one key fact Cass, the fact that my reign started during the pandemic period and SCW didn’t start going overseas again until after my reign ended.” I pointed out and Cassie grinned sheepishly in response. ”But, on the other hand? Air travel was the only practical way to get to places like New York and Florida on short notice, just put it through the x-ray machine and if they ask, just tell them that yes, you are a champion.”

”I think we’re forgetting the key part of that sentence Krystal.” Makayla responded with a grin before she turned to Cassie with a proud smile on her face. ”Congrats on winning your first title Cass!”

”Thanks! And if I have anything to say about it? First of many!” Cassie responded with a grin on her face and me and Makayla shared the same proud smiles. ”I won’t be staying in Vegas that long because I’ll need to jet off to London for Modern Pro Wrestling’s second show on Wednesday but considering the other big news I got on Krystal’s birthday?” Cassie asked as she motioned towards Makayla’s stomach and it didn’t take us long to realize what she meant. ”I had to make the trip out! So, this would make the twins my second and third cousins, right?”

”I’m not entirely sure if that is how it works, but it sounds about right.” I responded as I shook my head before we started making our way through the airport. ”Makayla still hasn’t told me how she did it, but she did affirm that she didn’t do it the old-fashioned way after I speculated as much on Climax Control.”

”As Krystal said, it’s not as if I would’ve had problems finding a willing partner with my looks, but whilst my intentions would’ve been good, it still would’ve been cheating on my wife with the intention of getting pregnant.” Makayla added and Cassie nodded as she got the idea. ”I’ll probably tell her once the pregnancy’s come to full term but in that time? I won’t be able to attend any international tours SCW has scheduled for the first half of the New Year.”

”Maybe we’ll luck out and SCW will schedule an international tour from May onwards?” Cassie shrugged her shoulders in response and Makayla grinned. ”But I have been wondering, you said you were three months pregnant, yet you went with us to the India tour which ran through July and August into early September, you didn’t know you were pregnant then?”

”I suppose that is a valid question, I didn’t get the idea to get pregnant until we were a couple of weeks into the India tour and even then? My only real window of opportunity was when Krystal returned to the states for the week before Violent Conduct VII.” Makayla explained before they wisely decided to delay the conversation until we were through airport security, and yes, Cassie’s pierced navel and title did set off the metal detectors twice, once we were past that and Cassie was waiting for her bags Makayla continued. ”And even after the fact? I didn’t find out that it had worked until the third week of the High Stakes Cycle.”

”Let me guess, missed period?” Cassie asked in a low voice and Makayla nodded to confirm that that was how she knew, well that and a positive pregnancy test but that goes without saying really! ”And then there’s the elephant in the room, I have this title, Harper’s in the hospital and you’re wrestling one of my trainers, it’s going to be a hell of a week for Hero Academy, isn’t it?”

”Sure seems that way, I’ll admit that after Jessie insisted that Melissa not be suspended for attacking Harper I thought the bosses were going to respond by booking Melissa against Roxi with Jessie as the Special Guest Ref but it seems like Masque has become the go to opponent for anyone who’s gotten on their bad side in recent months, even after they’ve tried to pretty it up by using Ari’s match against Amber as the reason for the match.” I responded as I shook my head and Cassie nodded as she got the idea before grabbing her luggage and following us out the airport. ”By the way, you got the memo that Hero Academy is closed for a couple of days because of your title win, right?”

”Err, yeah? Keira tagged me in her tweet and everything.” Cassie nodded in response as we left the airport and we started loading her bags into my Nissan Quash Quai, well, me and Cass more so due to Makayla’s pregnancy. ”Sucks because I wanted to see those loudmouth Polish girls I heard so much about in action.”

”Kata and Aniela? Oh don’t worry, you’ll meet them soon enough, problem is, for all their attitude problems? They are quickly becoming two of the best of current class.” I responded with a sigh as I helped Cass put her suitcase in the boot. ”And knowing Kata’s ego? She’ll probably insist on sparring with you as soon as she learns that your back in Vegas.”

”And from what Krystal told me? Harper is literally the only one keeping those two from becoming Taylor Parker’s non-union Polish equivalent!” Makayla chimed in before I shut the boot and got in the car. ”Hopefully she can keep their egos in check long enough for them to graduate!”

”One can only hope, for now let’s get you back home.” I responded before Cassie got in the backseat and me and Makayla got in the front and drove off.

Go Gym, Las Vegas, Nevada
Wednesday the 30th of November 2022, 11:00am

Another week, another match to train for at the Go Gym, at least I’m in good company!

We had dropped off Cassie on the way back home and well, according to a Twitter post she made shortly afterwards? She walked in on her parents having sex, in the doggy style position, facing the doorway.

I don’t think I need to explain why that is something I wouldn’t wish on my worst enemy and though Cassie will freely admit to being a massive pervert, the fact that the gif she posted with that tweet was a “my eyes” gif told me that yes, Cassie was regretting every moment of her decision to not knock before entering her parents’ room! Hope they had plenty of brain bleach on hand because Cassie was going to need it!

But anyway, back to me! Since returning from LA I went back to business as usual for me which translated out to a trip to the Go Gym! But that wasn’t before we made an ill fated trip to Lazarus’s loft because Carter had left way in advance of the rest of us, as in “I doubted that he even showed up for Climax Control and he booked a plane ticket back to Vegas out of the blue” and even though Ari had insisted that she had seen Carter’s car parked out the front, Laz wasn’t letting us in, no matter how many punches he took from Miles.

Frankly? There were two things that surprised me about that night, one: that Fenris didn’t kick Laz out of the window on site and two: that I never got a shot in myself!

Speaking of Ari? Well, that combined with her loss to Amber at Climax Control and the comments made by Amber to Ari had left the current Bombshell Roulette Champ feeling down so I checked on her since, you know, that’s what friends are for.

”91………..92……….” Ari grunted as she did her sit-ups and I walked up to her, a new student at the Go Gym was being her spotter for the sit-up session though I hadn’t caught her name yet. 94………95……….oh, hey Krystal!”

”Only a hundred sit ups? I could’ve sworn your record was almost double that.” I teased Ari and she just ignored me as she did four more sit-ups. ”How are you finding the Go Gym miss?”

“Hmm? Oh, sorry, I’m Kelsey.” Kelsey, who was speaking for a fairly thick Canadian accent, introduced herself as she looked up. “Getting past Angel was a pain but this has been everything I’ve dreamed it to be! Ari asked me to be her spotter and I was happy to help.”

”Angel usually is, but it’s Despy you need to look out for.” Ariana laughed before she finished her workout and sat up with her hand on her knee. ”Just ask Carter’s boyfriend.”

“That actually happened? Oh wait, I shouldn’t be surprised since he’s the only one to ever befriend Amber Ryan.2 Kelsey responded as she shook her head and we shared a laugh, though me and Ari shared uncomfortable looks because we knew the fallout from that incident. “You guys need me for anything else? Or can I go run some drills?”

”Go run some drills, maybe I’ll have a sparring match with you when I’m done with Krystal.” Ari instructed her and Kelsey nodded before she headed to the ring to start the drills. ”I know you just got here but she’s a good kid with a lot of upside, I think she’ll do well here.”

”Kinda like us when we joined the Go Gym right?” I asked with a grin before I turned to Ari. ”I was hoping to chat about what happened at Climax Control and on Twitter between you and Amber, you feeling okay?”

”Feeling a bit better knowing that I didn’t go down without a fight, but that was a rough match.” Ari sighed as she shook her head before standing up to face me. ”But between that and the situation with Carter? I’m an emotional mess at the moment!”

”Have you talked to anyone about this? Aside from me obviously.” I asked as I brushed some hair over my shoulder. ”Francisco, Gabriel, Odette, the London Underground members, hell, even Fenris! You know you have people who will give you an ear if you need it.”

”Francisco was the first name that came to mind, but he was the same old wonderful fiancé he’s always been.” Ari responded with a sigh before pausing and shaking her head. ”That came out a lot more negatively than I wanted, look, I love Francisco but I’m not sure if any advice he could give me would be good, he’s still a wrestling trainee at Hero Academy, I’ve been a wrestler for the past three years of my life!”

”Just because he doesn’t have your experience doesn’t mean he can’t give you good advice though! Makayla literally can’t risk pursuing a wrestling career because her family has a history of heart problems but she was my closest confidant long before we became an item, let alone a married lesbian couple with twins on the way.” I pointed out that fact and Ariana nodded once she realized that I had a point. ”And if it is experienced advice you’re after, what’s stopping you from going to literally any of the people I just listed?”

”To be honest? I don’t know, for years I’ve been dealing with my problems on my own, my toxic relationship with my parents? Literally no one in my neighbourhood had my back, they were pillars of the community, I was viewed as an unruly team until we moved to Vegas!” Ariana responded with some clear pent up frustration and I shook my head, it was well known among the Go Gym grads that Ariana’s parents were emotionally abusive towards her to the point that she literally had to sneak out the house for her initial training, the fact that it took being around people like London Underground and Carter for her to realize that that wasn’t even remotely normal said a lot about how much that had messed her up. ”I dealt with that by putting on a smiley face and being the nice girl in SCU and SCW, and it’s gotten me this far!” Ari said as she picked up her Roulette Title at which point I shook my head.

”No one’s saying that you haven’t had a great run as champ, your only losses as champ were too Team Hero and Amber Ryan, ask literally anyone in this building and they’ll tell you that there’s no shame in losing to wrestlers of their calibre!” I pointed out as I motioned around the Go Gym and Ari just shook her head. ”But take it from someone with enough mental health issues to put a shrink’s grandkids through college, keeping this stuff bottled up is only asking for trouble! We both saw what it did to Adrienne during her SCW run!”

”I know, and it broke my heart to see her go through that, Adrienne’s a lovely girl and I’m glad she’s found her footing in CU:LT!” Ariana responded as she turned to me. ”And besides, who are you to lecture others on their mental health struggles after those comments you made on Climax Control?”

Oh god, I knew I should’ve seen this coming. ”Ari, all I’m going to say about that is that my ass has been chewed out thoroughly because of that one comment I made and I’ve regretted my choice of words ever since.” I sighed as I messaged my forehead with an annoyed grunt. ”For fuck’s sake, the first thing Makayla said to me when I came home from Climax Control was “what the hell were you thinking with that promo” and see normally has my back on anything I do!”

”AND YET YOU THINK THAT YOU’RE IN A POSITION TO LECTURE OTHERS ABOUT THEIR MENTAL HEALTH?!” Ari demanded and this caused everyone else in the gym to stop and turn to us, honestly? I had never seen Ari this angry and I knew Greek women could be fiery and passionate (I married one for fuck’s sake) but this argument with Ari had taken it to another level, still she let out several deep breaths as she started to calm down. ”Charlotte? I’m sorry, this whole situation with Carter and Amber has me stressed the fuck out!” Yeah, I knew things were serious when Ari, who was normally adverse to swearing, just casually dropped an f-bomb mid-sentence.

”It’s fine, the situation is having an effect on all of us, not just Carter.” I assured the younger bombshell and she let out a deep breath before folding her arms. ”I think that sparring match with Kelsey will do you some good.”

”At least that’s advice I can trust.” Ari responded with a small grin before she headed to the ring to spar with Kelsey but I just shook my head.

Was Ari speed-running through Jessie’s career on an emotional level? Going from a happy go lucky Bombshell to an angry, cynical shell of her former self? Hopefully, we could prevent that before it was too late!

Go Gym Parking Lot, Las Vegas, Nevada
Wednesday the 30th of November 2022, 16:00pm

*promo time*

Diamonds and pressure and all that.

”They say that you need pressure to turn a piece of coal into a diamond, I’ve never been too sure on the science behind that myself but when you look at the fact that I’ve gone from a failed World Bombshell Title Shot against Masque two weeks ago to a singles match against a woman who’s done it all in SCW and then some? The bosses seem intent on proving that saying to be true and are using me as a test subject for that, don’t they?” I asked hypothetically as I leaned against the bonnet of my car facing the camera. ”I’m off course talking about my singles match with Roxi Johnson this week on the penultimate episode of the year! And yes, everyone’s favourite Greek American Team Hero Fangirl is insanely jealous that I’m getting this match before her!”

But I digress.

”Funny how things come around, isn’t it Roxi? This time last year, I was at the height of my Bombshell Roulette Title reign and getting set to defend the title against Keira! As a warmup for that match you teamed up with Keira to take on me and Jessie at that year’s Christmas Special, a match I lost for my team only to subsequently bounce back with what ended up being the final defence of the title reign, how much has changed in the past year since that match?” I asked as I thought back to that tag team match. ”To put it simply? A lot! Keira’s retired, you helped train my little cousin Cassie and now she’s won her first title within months of her graduation, I’m not afraid to admit that I shed a few tears of joy when I saw Cassie’s tweet announcing that fact, and off course, the Bombshell Roulette Title is now resting on the shoulder of my friend and fellow Go Gym Graduate Ariana Angelos! But that’s just covering the basic facts that have taken place in the past twelve months, have I changed as a wrestler?”

A good question.

”Well for one thing, a trio of failed title shots since I lost the Bombshell Roulette Title to Keira have told me that I’m not the title winning machine that I may or may not have thought myself as after I won the Bombshell Roulette Title in 2021 but since losing the title? The calibre of opponents I’ve faced has gone up dramatically, gone are the days where I’m facing Char fucking Kwan on PPV, that’s for sure.” I added before I started listing off the names. ”Amber Ryan? Faced her twice, including this year’s Queen for a Day Match, Evie Jordan? I proved that I’m the new dominant Aussie in town when I sent her packing, granted it's not hard when I’m the only Australian Bombshell on the roster, Myra Rivers? Yep, I faced her as well, Alicia Lukas? Yet to shut her up in a singles encounter but that’s definitely on my to do list for 2023! Kat Jones, Zoey Lukas, Kayla Richards, really the only rematches I’ve had from my reign were against Keira, Bella and Sam Marlowe and the only outliers on that list are The Metal Maniacs!”

How?

”It’s still a mystery to me how those two got on board the Summer XXXTreme cruise ship in the first place but that’s a story for another day, at least until someone gathers up the courage to ask them!” I added as I flipped some hair over my shoulder. ”The only explanation I’ve got for the tougher matches I’ve gotten since my reign ended is that they want to see if I can handle the pressure now that I’m no longer champion and you’re the latest name on that list Roxi! Who knows what will happen in 2023 but what I do know is that I’m not about to buckle under this much pressure!” Remember what I said about diamonds and pressure? Yep, that’s what I was talking about  and I folded my arms as I got ready to move on. ”Because even if defeat I always went down fighting but with that said? I plan on making 2023 the true Year of the Wolfe after 2022 proved to be a dud for the most part, and if I have to beat someone who I respect as much as you to kickstart that process? Then that’s the way things have to be Roxi!”

However………

”It is because of this respect and other factors that I’m entering this match against you with conflicted emotions to put it mildly!” I sighed as I brushed some hair over my shoulder. ”I’ve already mentioned that this match is happening one week after Cassie won her first title and as proud as I am of Cassie? The timing does seem to be a bit off, just in my opinion, throw in the fact that another Hero Academy trainee Harper Mason was hospitalized by Melissa last week and one almost questions how we’re supposed to remain professional heading into this match? Off course, you’ve always been a consummate professional no matter what was thrown at you Roxi and I can’t say the same when you look at my body of work since signing with SCW at the tail end of 2020 but I still have the rest of my career ahead of me, if anything? This match will be a learning experience!”

Just one thing.

”After the roller coaster of a year I’ve had since I lost the Bombshell Roulette Title? It’s a learning experience that I intend to walk away from as the victor!” I said as flipped some hair over my shoulder with a confident grin on my face. ”At the end of the day Roxi? As much as I respect you as a wrestler and a person? I’m heading into this match with the goal to end 2022 on a high note because after two straight years of ending the year with a loss to my name? I’m ready to turn things around! It’s your high-flying style vs. my power and technical, not to mention everything in between, expertise and take it from me Roxi, if I am going down, I’m making you earn that win!”

It's that simple.

”Some might say that I’ve been on a downward slope since my Roulette Title reign ended in February but if you ask me? This past year has been one massive learning experience for me and I intend to take everything I’ve learned over the past ten months or so and use it to my advantage in the year to follow! Roxi? Again I respect you a lot but respect only gets you so far and you’re going to be the first name on a long list of Bombshells that I will defeat to get back in the title picture!” I said as I folded my arms. ”2021 was the year that people realized that I wasn’t just another Go Gym Graduate from Australia and that I was a hell of a talent, 2022 was the year where I struggled to regain that same magic I had in 2021 but I can at least say that I had some certified bangers along the way! What will 2023 bring me? Who knows? I thought this year was going to be the Year of the Wolfe but we all know how that turned out! But there is one thing I know for certain Roxi.”

And with that I decided to wrap things up.

”It’s that if I can end 2022 by beating a certified legend of the SCW ring then the past year of struggle will definitely be worth it!” I said as I got ready to head into my car since I had done my training for the day at the Go Gym and all. ”For me? That’s the best-case scenario and I don’t think I need to say what the worst-case scenario would be! But even if the worst-case scenario does come to pass? I will at least be able to walk away with my head held high knowing that I took one of the best Bombshells in the division to the limit! And as I close the book on the year that was 2022, I’m at least hoping that I can end it in a much better place than I ended 2020 and 2021 with a win over a legend! I’ll see you in the ring Roxi!”

I got in my car and drove off as the scene fades.