Author Topic: FINN IT IS A PLEASURE TO MEET YOU IN THE WRESTLING RING AGAIN  (Read 777 times)

Offline Andrew

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Bill Barnhart
FINN IT IS A PLEASURE TO MEET YOU IN THE WRESTLING RING AGAIN
« on: November 10, 2022, 11:11:50 AM »
IT IS A PLEASURE TO MEET FINN WHELAN IN THE RING AGAIN

Narrator:  Bill talked to me earlier this week to let me know he’s honored to be in the Main Event against Finn Whelan at Climax Control 346. Their Championships are not on the line in this match so it comes down to a match of respect and honor for both wrestlers. I’ll turn you over to Bill and Bea Barnhart, and their English Bulldog Iris, in Lawrenceville, Georgia.

FINN IT IS A PLEASURE TO MEET YOU IN THE WRESTLING RING AGAIN

The scene comes into focus and we see Bill and Bea Barnhart, and their English Bulldog Iris, walking around in their front  yard. The assigned camera person keeps focused on them as they move around doing stuff and playing with Iris.

Bill:  Welcome to our home in Lawrenceville, Georgia! We apologize that we are in very casual surroundings, rather than being in a broadcast studio or presenting our comments from our living room, but that’s what we decided and that’s what we’re doing. We’ll be leaving Lawrenceville, Georgia, soon to go to Long Beach, California, where Sin City Wrestling is holding Climax Control 346 at the Walter Pyramid. My father, Master Chief Petty Officer William Barnhart, spent some of his time in the Navy stationed in Long Beach, California. I’ve only stopped in Long Beach a few times but not for very long. When you remember that I’m an Oakland, California, born and raised boy then you understand my dislike for places in California that are not associated with the San Francisco-Oakland Bay Area.

Bea:  Me and Iris will be traveling with Bill for his upcoming match against Finn Whelan.  We’ll bring Iris but we’re not sure yet if she will be allowed at ringside to be with me when I serve at Bill’s Manager for this match.

Bill:  Well, Finn, here we go again. The match I had against you for the Roulette Championship, which was at Climax Control 326, was one of the most innovative and demanding matches I’ve been assigned to in my wrestling career of course with the exception of the many extremely violent matches I had against my half-brother Chris Shipman. Our match was a 12-Stage match where there were 12 stages that each of us could win or lose. The match was to continue and when the bell rang to end the match the wins by each wrestler were to be counted and the wrestler with the most wins out of the 12 stages would be declared the winner. At the end of the 12th stage of our match we were tied 6 to 6 so Management came up with a tie-breaker final challenge. It was to battle in, around, and on top of, a steel cage. Finn you managed to get the better of me that evening when you managed to launch me off the cage for the win. At that time I held the Roulette Championship for six months so I had nothing to feel bad about. Finn I admire you for how you handled yourself in that match. And, Finn, it is a pleasure for me to have this match with you at Climax Control 346.

Bea:  We walk into Climax Control 346, with Bill and Finn facing off against each other but without their respective Championships on the line. This match comes down to respect, honor, and who can endure the longest. And, well gee, we all know Bill is the wrestler who can endure the longest and win this match.

BILL RUNS DOWN THE POSSIBILITIES

Bill:  Finn when you earned the Roulette Championship by defeating me, at Climax Control 326, in a brutal 12-Stage match, that ended up going to a tie-breaker stage which you won, I knew at that match you would be a great Roulette Champion and you proved me right. Then you went on to face Ken Davison for the World Heavyweight Championship at High Stakes XII and you earned the top Championship as well. I’m glad Management didn’t make our upcoming match where both our Championships were on the line. Without being focused on our two Championships this match comes down to who can give the better performance without a Championship in play. I know you’re at the top of your game but you need to know that I’m at the top of my game also. I’m looking forward to an epic match against you on November 13, 2022.

Bea:  Did you forget to mention why else you’re excited about this match on November 13, 2022?

Bill:  No, Bea, I was waiting until after my main comments to bring that up. Me and Finn are wrestling in the Main Event on Sunday, November 13, 2022, at Climax Control 346. My 39th birthday is on November 14, 2022. Bea has planned a lavish birthday party celebration after our match and all the Staff and Roster and roster members are welcome to attend.

Bea:  Now we’ll find out which of the wrestlers can put their egos aside and NOT work to destroy Bill’s birthday celebration.

Bill:  Well, Bea, we can’t expect a group of uneducated moronic fools to act civilized and not start a riot.

THE BOTTOM LINE

Bill:  So, Finn, what’s the bottom line? Yes you can brag that in our 12-Stage match for the Roulette Championship you won 6 of the 12 stages of the match. Although that’s the truth the truth also needs to include that I also won 6 of the 12 stages of that 12-Stage match. When they had to throw a tie-breaker into the match they made it a cage match and while we were fighting it out on top of the cage you managed to trip me up and I feel off the cage and you got the win. Although I admire you for hanging with me in that 12-Stage match, and obtaining the win in the tie-breaker stage that was added to the match, both of us know that match could have ended up as a win for either of us. It happened that on that night you won the tie-breaker stage and you earned the Roulette Championship from me.

Bea:  What you did, Finn, was similar to someone pouring cereal into a bowl and then picking up a carton of milk to pour it into the cereal in the bowl. Get a mental image of someone picking up a carton of milk and it slips out of their hand while they are trying to position the carton of milk to pour into the cereal in the bowl. But the bowl slips out of their hand and drops on the dining table spilling the milk. Now, Finn, just because 25 percent of the milk spilled happened to land in the bowl of cereal doesn’t mean it was planned. It isn’t something you can take credit for and brag about it. It was just something that happened. And if the person who dropped the carton of milk, spilled it, and managed to have 25 percent of the milk land in the bowl of cereal, that doesn’t  mean they’re competent and meant to do it that way.

Bill:  Finn I don’t win matches by bumbling around spilling items and then taking credit if my mistakes turn in my favor. I have no clue what you plan on talking about leading up to our match but if you talk shit then I can take that shit and shove it down your throat. That’s all I have to say to you today. The rest of my talking will be done in the wrestling ring at Climax Control 346.

CLOSING COMMENTS

Bill:  I’m going public to denounce the bullshit directed at Bea. She’s the legal Manager for myself and Senor Vinnie. However when she showed up to serve as Vinnie’s Manager her opponent whined, and cried, and threw a temper tantrum, demanding that she be banned from ringside. And, of course, the officials took their side and banned Bea from rightfully serving as Manager in that match for Vinnie. If you try to get Bea banned from my corner to serve as my Manager there will be hell to pay. Bea hasn’t done anything wrong since the so-called spray perfume incident so back the hell off of her or you will be physically hurt.

Bea:  If I was trying to hide something that is illegal or against the rules then answer this question. Why is it I come to the ring, either as a wrestler in the match or as Manager for Bill or Vinnie, and immediately get accused of doing something illegal when I’ve done nothing wrong? I always offer myself to to the inspection from the Referee to ensure I don’t have any foreign objects, substance on my body or clothing, or anything else. A person who has to cheat for a living never offers themselves up for inspection to see what they might be hiding.

Bill:  So, Finn, here’s my final comments for today. Bea will be in my corner as my Manager and she has the legal right to be there as she has a Manager’s License. If you, or anyone associated with you, try to demand Bea be removed from my corner and ringside, or if you start hurling the same false charges Bea has already been cleared of, or if you or anyone associated with you attacks Bea, then that will officially release me from strictly adhering to the rules of our match. What that means to you, Finn, is that if you or your friends, try shit concerning Bea then you get a hell of a beat down from me. And if that beat down happens due to your arrogance and stupidity you’ll be able to change your nickname and I have a great nickname for you. “FINN *I GOT MY BEAT DOWN BY BILL BARNHART* WHELAN.* And, by the way Finn, when I lock in my Bill Barnhart Camel Clutch and you tap out I will have made my point clear. I made my move Finn. What’s your next move going to be?

Bea informs the camera person they are done with their comments and the camera person cuts their feet and our screen goes dark.