Author Topic: JESSIE SALCO v MELISSA - CHAMBER OF EXTREME  (Read 3231 times)

Online Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
JESSIE SALCO v MELISSA - CHAMBER OF EXTREME
« on: October 17, 2022, 07:26:46 AM »
Post your roleplays here by deadline. Good luck and have fun!

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline Jessie Salco

• SCW's Heavy Metal Bombshell
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Jessie Salco
“Hall of Fame For Me, Hall of Shame For You!”
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2022, 11:23:54 AM »
(Keira and Amy were used with permission from their respective handlers)

Climax Control 335 would prove to be a much bigger show for Jessie than she could’ve anticipated, she had anticipated choosing to face Melissa in the Chamber of Extreme at High Stakes XII while holding off on her Roulette Title Shot until after High Stakes XI and do some promotion for that match but one little fact would recontextualize everything for the veteran Bombshell, they had announced the Hall of Fame class for 2022 on that episode and Jessie was one of the wrestlers getting inducted.

Now Jessie had to deal with not just the emotional high of getting in the Hall of Fame but setting aside her beef with Melissa once and for all! Jessie had only lost one match in the Chamber of Extreme and that match was at last year’s High Stakes event to Myra Rivers, can Jessie win the match and the feud? Or will Melissa bounce back from her failure to win back the Bombshell Roulette Title from Ariana Angelos?

Local animal shelter, Las Vegas, Nevada
Wednesday the 28th of September 2022, 18:00pm

It started innocently enough.

Yesterday was like any other day, after I finished my promo for the Triple Threat against Mercedes and Bea that is, because once that was done I headed back upstairs planning to catch up on Bandcamp pre-orders or see if Fire Emblem: Engage was out for pre-order yet, then me and Shane noticed a pattern forming among my co-workers in the Bombshell division, namely that they were getting pets.

Granted, Krystal’s had her German Shepherd Garrus for nearly a year now having gotten the pup for her 26th Birthday but that didn’t explain her desire to get a second doggo and name the Golden Lab Tali, combine that with Ari getting a kitten called Athena and there was literally only one logical course of action we could take.

We needed a pet, I didn’t care if it was a dog, cat or even a Guinee pig, we were going down to the local rescue centre and returning with a four-legged friend!

So far? The choice has been a lot harder than I originally anticipated.

“So many cute doggos, so little time.” Shane commented as he shook his head whilst I stuck my finger through a gap in the cage to let a Border Collie lick it. “Almost wish we could adopt them all.”

”Oh sure, let’s just go and buy some farmland out in the middle of nowhere so all these dogs can run about.” I commented as I shook my head before I retrieved my finger from the cage and turned to my husband. ”I’m earning a lot from my SCW and UPRISING contracts but not that much! To say nothing of my employers needing an actual place to send my pay checks!”

“True but it is a nice idea.” Shane commented with a nod of agreement before I glanced over at Jake who was a few kennels down from us. “What kind of age range are we thinking for the animal companion anyway?”

”I’m thinking something young because we do want to have a companion for a long time right?” I asked just to make sure and Shane nodded in agreement. ”And something easy to train and look after, especially when SCW takes me out of state or abroad………” I trailed off when I heard Jake gasp loudly and we turned to see my giant of a stepbrother kneeling down in front of a kennel with a massive grin on his face. ”Jake?” I asked him before we jogged over to catch up with him.

I had never even heard of the Chow-Chow dog breed before we went to the rescue centre that day but the doggo we saw in that kennel was probably the most adorable little thing that I had ever seen (sorry Chloe Benton), everything from his face to the way his tail bent up over his lower back to his floofyness (for lack of better term) made me fall in love with the dog at first sight. “I see you folks have met Titan!” One of the staff members said as he walked up to us and I turned to him.

”He’s so fluffy!” I practically squeed as I bent down for a better look at the dog who wagged his tail at me, if there’s any of my SCW co-workers at the kennels I’m never living this down but it’s true, the old cynical veteran Jessie Salco completely melted when she saw the cute, young pup. ”Err, what can you tell us about the breed? I’ve never even seen a dog like this before!”

“His breed originates from China they are very loyal and loving dogs but they shouldn’t be around other dogs.” The staff member explained and it didn’t take us long to decide that we wanted to adopt the little guy. “He came from a stray’s litter and all his siblings plus the mom have been rehomed, he’s also the runt of the litter, if you folks want to adopt him he’ll be good to go within a couple of hours.”

“Sold!” Jake exclaimed as the grin on his face doubled in size. “Not literally off course! Any health issues we should know about?” Jake asked as he stood up and the member realized just how tall my 6ft 10 stepbrother was, and next to my 6ft 2 husband? I was the runt of the litter as well so it fit in a way.

“Nope, Titan has a clean bill of health, we just need to sort out the paperwork and he’ll be all yours.” The staff member explained before he led us away to sort out the paperwork, was it tedious as all hell? Yeah, there’s a reason why I dread negotiating my annual contracts with SCW each year, was it worth it? Yeah, definitely.

Backstage at Climax Control 335, Laughlin, Nevada
Sunday the 16th of October 2022, 18:50pm

Same shit, different year.

The bosses were finally announcing this year’s Hall of Fame inductions at tonight’s Go Home Show for High Stakes XII (how me, Ari and Krystal went this long without calling it by its actual name is beyond me) and whilst I did have an interest in seeing who was being inducted this year for obvious reasons, every year that passed the sinking feeling in me grew, that I was never getting into the Hall of Fame.

It's not like I haven’t earned that spot, I’ve held all but one of the titles in SCW at least once (and you get no prizes for guessing which title I’m referring to), one feud of the year award, one most hated of the year award, I’ve busted my ass for the past ten years after coming into the company as a recovering drug addict turned wrestler but I had the feeling that my sour relationship with both bosses (see: the reason why I have the most hated award on my mantlepiece back home) was what was keeping me out of the hallowed hall.

But hey, a girl can dream right? Except I’m not a girl, I’m a thirty-two-year-old woman who’s been in the company long enough to be considered one of the few remaining Bombshell Division veterans who still wrestles! And anyone who’s seen my work in UPRISING knows that I can still hang with younger talent!

Always next year, right?

”Here we go, time for the Hall of Fame announcement.” I commented to Krystal, Ari, Jake and Shane (the latter two being my guests for tonight) as we watched the show from the cafeteria, Ari and Krystal still had their big match against Team Hero to come but that wasn’t until much later in the show (being the Main Event and all) so we were just hanging out. ”Though there is part of me that’s wondering who else they have left to induct!”

”I’m pretty sure there’s no classic Bombshells left to induct aside from you, unless they find an excuse to induct Mercedes again.” Krystal responded as she shook her head and I let out a deep sigh, I knew the Aussie meant well but I was still having serious doubts. ”I mean, who else is there left to induct? Like seriously?”

”I can probably name a few Bombshells who’d be unhappy over Jessie getting inducted before them, but who knows?” Ari asked with a shrug as the Bombshell Roulette Champion watched the video unfold, so far there were several worthy names being inducted already, Alex Jones, Keira Fisher-Johnson and Erick Staggs to be specific. ”Maybe it’ll be your year Jess?”

”I’ll believe that when pigs fly, and I’m not talking about The Troll in last week’s Men’s Roulette Division Ma………” I never finished my sentence and frankly? If I was taking a sip from my drink it would’ve ended up all over the cafeteria table, I had to pinch myself a couple of times to confirm that I wasn’t dreaming, that this was really happening, but it was and my name was right there.

I was part of the Hall of Fame Class of 2022.

“YES!” Shane exclaimed happily when my name showed up in the video alongside my picture. I had just been sitting there with my jaw hung open as it sunk in and it took a hug from my stepbrother and my husband to finally break me out of my stupor. “You finally made it to the Hall of Fame Jessie!”

”Right after I told you that it would be your year.” Ariana added with a warm grin as Jake and Shane broke the hug, to be honest? I was feeling overwhelmed and I needed to excuse myself. ”Everything alright Jess?” Ariana asked once she saw the look on my face and I quickly nodded before standing up.

”Err, yeah, I just need to be alone for a while.” I responded and before either of my companions could react I left the cafeteria and headed into another part of the arena, I found a crate to sit on in an isolated part of the arena in no time and once I made myself comfortable atop it I got my phone out.

Ten years, when I first entered the company in 2012 I wasn’t exactly what you’d call Hall of Fame material, not only was I barely a few years into my career but I was a recovering drug addict to boot and after my stepsister Katie accidentally outed me as such in my first ever promo? I don’t know if I’d still be here if I had failed that drug test that Christian made me do after I lost my debut match, take that fact for what you will!

But a lot can happen in a decade, not only have I been sober throughout the ten years I’ve been in SCW and had managed to hide the health issues that were caused by my past cocaine addiction (namely the occasional heart palpitations that I take medication for) but I had made something of myself, I had won titles, yearend awards, I had made some of my best friends in the business and was now considered a mentor figure to those who grew up watching me wrestle when they were teenagers! And now? I was in the Hall of Fame.

Not bad for the frail, skinny Florida girl who’s initial stepdad said would amount to nothing after CPS found out that he had been abusing her! Haven’t thought about that bastard in a long time.

I needed a break from that train of thought and quick so I went into YouTube and looked at my recommendations and wouldn’t you know it? Right there on my front page was “Redemption” by Shadows Fall, my first ever SCW theme, saw the song was from the album that eventually killed that band as a contemporary of the likes of Trivium and Lamb of God but Threads of Life was still a banger of an album and without even thinking twice about it I started playing the song at full blast.

And it made me glad that I had opted to separate myself because two lines from the song brought the feels in full force, “For those who persevere, the future is so clear” and “All The World Will Hear You, Our Voices Won’t Be Bound”, the lines were from the second verse and chorus respectively and it definitely put the past ten years of my life into perspective.

”The future is so clear for those who persevere, no matter how much shit I went through in my SCW Career I persevered to try to make my future better.” I commented to myself as I felt the tears well up in my eyes, that’s right, tears, old cynical me was gone in that moment, replaced by someone who’s shitty upbringing had just gotten the happy ending it was owed! Not that this meant the end of my SCW or UPRISING careers off course, but I couldn’t think of a better way to cap off ten years of hard work and determination. ”And the whole world definitely heard me during those ten years.” The tears weren’t going to stop at that point and I was glad that no one was around to see me in my moment of weakness because I was crying my eyes out.

Tears of joy mind you but still, if there was one thing I hated above everything else, it was people seeing me at my most vulnerable. “I should’ve guessed it was you that was playing that song best buddy.” I glanced up and saw Keira standing there with a huge grin on her face, off course the song gave away my position! It usually did.

”How long have you been standing there Keira?” I asked after using my jacket sleeve to wipe some tears from my eyes, it was at that point that I was glad that that I wasn’t really a heavy makeup user because otherwise my makeup would’ve been ruined ten ways from Sunday. ”Can’t a newly minted Hall of Famer reflect on the past ten years of her life in peace?”

“She can, but I wanted to be one of the first to congratulate you!” Keira responded as I hopped off the crate and before I knew it, the blonde Bombshell had pulled me into a tight hug. “Congratulations Jessie, you’ve earned that Hall of Fame spot and don’t let anyone else tell you otherwise.”

”Thanks Keira.” I responded before we broke the hug and before long my tears had dried up and Keira had led me to the others.

Now that I was in the Hall of Fame, it really put heading into this year’s High Stakes into perspective, I had a lot to consider like who I was going to ask to be my inductor but that would come with time.

Will I still be here by the time I turn forty-two? Who knows? But no one could take the fact that I was going into the Hall of Fame from me and that was what mattered!

Keira would later pass out from the shock of being inducted herself but I guess we all handle inductions differently, for Griffin Hawkins (the last name in this year’s class) it was just another Hall of Fame for him to be inducted into, Erick hadn’t really been heard from since SCU ceased it’s operations after Supernova and Alex managed to be humble, but me? I found it impossible to keep my tears of joy from coming out for the rest of the night, I couldn’t even return the mannequins I used for my Chamber of Extreme hype seg to the store because I was in such a state.

Did the sight of three metalheads bringing in five mannequins cause the hotel staff to do several double takes? Yeah, but we kept them in me and Shane’s room so it would be out of the way and besides, I had plenty of other things on my mind.

I bet your thinking that one of those things is who to induct me, it’s not like I’m spoiled for choice either! But in reality? There was only one person I could ask, someone who left SCW when SCU closed but had managed to be one of my closest friends and best tag team partners in this crazy business, and as luck would have it? I had followed her into UPRISING last month so she wasn’t hard to find.

Yeah, I’m talking about Amy, the Metal and Punk Connection was due for another reunion if you asked me!

Jessie’s home, Las Vegas, Nevada
Monday the 17th of October 2022, 14:00pm

Did last night really happen?

It almost felt too good to be true but it wasn’t, before I left me and the other Hall of Fame inductees were presented with our Hall of Fame rings and there it was, my Hall of Fame ring was sitting on my bedside table as a reminder that I had made it.

I probably would’ve spent all day sitting in my bed staring at my ring to be honest, but I did have stuff to do around the house, and, you know, Nature Calls and all that!

It didn’t take long for my phone to blow up once the news of my Hall of Fame induction spread, family members, fellow wrestlers, even fellow foster kids who survived the system and had managed to grow up to be functioning members of society, suddenly everyone had my phone number!

Can’t say I didn’t see it coming, but I had to get one thing out of the way.

“Finally caught up with last night’s Climax Control, and with it came the big news.” Amy said over the video chat and my grin only broadened when it set in. “Welcome to the Hall of Fame Jess!”

”I thought the biggest news coming out of last night’s show was going to be me weirding out Christian with those mannequins but nope!” I responded with a grin and Amy laughed. ”And I don’t normally agree with Christian on something like this, but he was right when I admitted to being in search of a Cinderella style ending for most of my adult life, the Hall of Fame induction won’t be the end of my story.”

“Why would it? Griff’s got more Hall of Fame memberships than I care to count and he still wrestles, Roxi’s been in since 2016 and she was the World Bombshell Champion before Masque, hell you inducted me into the SCW Hall of Fame in 2015 and I still remained active………” Amy trailed off when she saw the big grin on my face and she got the idea right away. “You want me to induct you, don’t you?”

”Like you said Amy, I inducted you when you got the nod in 2015 in the only Hall of Fame ceremony to ever take place on Climax Control at that! I think it’s only fitting that you return the favour for me.” I explained and Amy nodded as she got the idea. ”I know it’s sudden but, well, I literally only found out last night, I still haven’t dried my tears of joy now that I think about it, so what about it Amy? Will you induct me into the Hall of Fame at High Stakes XII?”

“I’ll have to think about it.” Amy responded with a grin before she literally spun around in her computer chair. “I’ve thought about it, FUCK YES! I’ll be honoured to induct you Jessie!”

”Just what I wanted to hear!” I responded with a thankful grin before sighing. ”Back when my beef with Melissa started, I was ready to write my retirement speech because of my nagging injuries, now I’ve got a rejuvenated career, a Hall of Fame speech to write and a career in UPRISING to kick off, one things for sure, I’m not retiring any time soon.”

“So, you won’t pull a Keira if you do win the World Bombshell Title in 2023?” Amy asked and I shook my head in response, hell with my impending Bombshell Roulette Title shot the main event scene was the furthest thing from my mind right now. “If you need help writing your speech I’m free most of the week, and I know you’ve been hosting Hell’s Kitchen watch parties since the new season  began.”

”Want to pop over Thursday then? Before the Watch Party starts? We’ll have to get everything set up anyway.” I offered my old tag team partner and she nodded readily. ”This still feels surreal to me Amy, after all the shit I pulled in 2018 I honestly thought that my chances of getting in the Hall of Fame had been buried in a shallow grave somewhere in the Nevada desert.”

“What’s that old phrase? Time heals all wounds? Don’t forget, I hated your guts during that time period and my reaction to you asking back then would probably be “fuck no” followed by “how the fuck did they select you?!”.” Amy pointed out that fact and I had to admit that Amy had a point. “For fuck’s sake, you said some terrible things about Keira’s kid and now she’s one of your best friends, I bet you would’ve asked her if I couldn’t make the event!”

”Has a Hall of Famer been inducted by someone from their same class before? I’d be surprised if it hadn’t.” I admitted with a shrug and I’d probably ask Mercedes if I didn’t hate her guts, and honestly? Mercedes has a certain Aussie to deal with anyway. ”I’d better go, I’ve got a speech to write and a promo to cut!”

“I can’t say this enough Jess, congrats, you’ve earned it!” Amy added before we ended the video call, the Metal and Punk Connection were finally in the Hall of Fame together, now if only they’d induct the team as well.

Wolves of War are on the lose indeed!

Nevada dessert
Monday the 17th of October 2022, 18:00pm

*promo time*

Still can’t believe it.

”When I made my choice to face Melissa in the Chamber of Extreme ay High Stakes XII and delay my title match against Ariana until the show after High Stakes XII I’ll admit, I thought that was it for the biggest things to happen to me last night, then the Hall of Fame video package played.” I commented as I looked out to the Nevada dessert and I took a moment to wipe a tear away. ”Ten years of blood, sweat, tears, hard work, determination and a never ending search for a Cinderella style ending to my life, last night, it all came to ahead, I was announced as part of the 2022 Hall of Fame class alongside Alex Jones, Keira Fisher-Johnson, Erick Staggs and Griffin Hawkins, this isn’t the end of my life, hell it’s not even the end if my wrestling career, [it’s the start if a new chapter and at High Stakes XII I’m opening that chapter by closing the book on my feud with Melissa!”

Long time coming.

”But I don’t think you quite know what’s in store for you Melissa, you and me will be locked inside the titular cage, there will weapons hung from the rafters and we will be free to do whatever we want to each other short of flat-out murder! Only way to win is by pin-fall, submission or knockout! I wasn’t the inventor of this match type, but I am someone who has competed in the most Chamber of Extreme Matches out of anyone on the Bombshell Roster, it’s pretty much become my speciality match because I’ve won three out of the four chamber matches I’ve taken part in.” I stated as I held up four of my fingers. ”I know I listed them off last night but here’s a reminder, Christina Rose, Maki, Evie Jordan, Myra Rivers, go ahead Melissa, ask them about their experiences against me in the Chamber of Extreme and they’ll tell you the same thing!”

One simple fact.

”That thing is the fact that the chamber is as unforgiving as the Nevada Desert’s heat and that Jessie comes a different person when she’s in that chamber with you.” I stated plainly as I flipped some hair over my shoulder. ”There’s a reason I like the Chamber of Extreme so much Melissa, it might limit my high-flying style but that match is where I feel the most alive! I’ve ha a crappy upbringing, I’ll be the first to admit that I never met my birthparents and that my initial foster dad wasn’t fit to call himself a great uncle twice removed, never mind a dad! But the Chamber is a match type that allowed me to cut lose, to unleash all my pent-up anger and frustration at the world for dealing me such a crappy hand for the first half of my life! I’m a thirty-two-year-old woman and I’ve been dealing with the aftereffects of the hand fate dealt me for all of my adult life! So, believe me when I say that whilst I firmly believe that you have to deal with the hand fate deals you Melissa, it doesn’t have to define you and I’ve powered through it to become the woman you see today!”

Can you deal with it though?

”You are good for a rookie Melissa, I’ll grant you that and you did beat me in our first encounter, hut history has shown that you can’t repeat past success against a wrestler you’ve faced before.” I commented as I shook my head. ”If you had been the one to eliminate Mercedes Vargas from the Ultimate X Over the Pool Match then MAYBE I would’ve counted her as the exception, but you didn’t, Kayla eliminated Mercedes from that match! And how many times have you faced Ariana since you beat her to qualify for the Ultimate X Match Melissa? Twice? Once in a Triple Threat Match and again in a singles match, both with the Bombshell Roulette Title on the line? And how many times did she beat you? Both times? That’s not a good sign, is it Melissa?”

Not at all!

”You failed to get the win back over Ari after she beat you for the gold, don’t get me wrong, Ariana is a sweetheart and one of the nicest Bombshells the division’s seen in a long time but whilst she is a Go Gym Graduate who is currently showing the world why she graduated at the age of nineteen three years ago, you need to realize one thing Melissa, something that Ariana realized long ago.” I stated as I folded my arms. ”Beating a wrestler once is one thing, doing it consistently is another! Wrestlers like Krystal, Ari and any other recent champions you can think off didn’t there by trading wins with their rivals, they got there by consistently overcoming their rivals and with your track record? Either something changes soon or you’ll join the likes of Candy as a one hit wonder champion!”

It’s that simple.

”And unless you manage to turn things around soon Melissa, this little saying is going to prove especially true for you!” I stated as I made my to my car. ”Hall of Fame for me, Hall of Shame for you! The Chamber of Extreme is as unforgiving as the Nevada Desert’s heat Melissa and when we step into the chamber at High Stakes XII you’ll need to prove that you can stand the heat or get the hell out of the inferno! Me? I’ve been braving that same heat since my first Chamber of Extreme Match!”

And with that I decided to wrap things up.

”There’s a reason why I’m the only Bombshell on the roster who has competed in multiple Chamber of Extreme Matches over the past four years, because I’m the only one who’s been able to thrive in that environment! Sure, Myra beat me at last year's High Stakes XII but was she truly the same afterwards?” I stated as I leaned against the bonnet of my car. ”At High Stakes XII the only difference between this iteration and all the ones that came before it is the fact that I’m being inducted into the Hall of Fame on the same night as I’m settling my beef with you Melissa, consider yourself honoured to be my first opponent as a Hall of Famer but then reconsider whether it’s worth it as I take you to hall and back and strike you like Blood Lightning along the way See you in the ring Melissa!”

I entered my car and drove off as the scene fades.

Offline Goth

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Gerrit
Re: JESSIE SALCO v MELISSA - CHAMBER OF EXTREME
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2022, 07:17:09 PM »

Preparation part one.

It’s 5 am and Melissa is already in the gym pounding the hell out of the punching bag with stiff punches and kicks, she is the only one in the gym and that’s the way she likes it. Nobody bothered her, solely focused upon her workout. She grabs the bag as she starts to deliver some high knees before following it with some stiff kicks and her finishing move.

“Oh that felt great.”

She says as she wipes the sweat from her forehead with the towel that was hanging  nearby, she inhales deeply for a few moments in an attempt to clear her mind before deciding what her next workout was going to be.She had been in a foul mood after losing her title rematch against Ariana, knowing that Jessie Salco would be next. But she has realized quickly that she had to remove that loss from her mind, knowing that she has to be fully focused upon the big time match at High Stakes X!!. She gently jabs her right hand against the leather punching bag in front of her before taking off the gloves that she was wearing. Moving over towards the rack that has many different dumbbells in a row as she picks a pair and starts to do her exercise while staring at herself in the mirror. She starts to smile, admiring her physique. She could tell that her body has toned very nicely since she had started to go back to the gym in preparation to become a wrestler under the guidance of her fiance Goth. She had never imagined that one day she would become a wrestler, let alone a champion in such a short fashion.Only to drop in a small downward spiral.

“Five…. Six…. Seven…”

She counts while lifting the dumbbells up before she lowers them again. She feels her muscles tense with every single lift, trying to push the limit every single time that she starts a new workout session that Goth had laid out for her. She loved it that after every cycle she had to change her routine and do something new, making sure that she wouldn’t get bored with the routines too much. Causing her strength to remain optimal as well as improving her weaknesses. She knew that she would never be as fast as the high flyers in the company, but with her endurance workouts she had been doing since day one had made her move more swiftly than before.

“Fifteen… Sixteen… Seventeen….”

Her arms start to tense more and more, grinding her teeth as she does not want to give up. The weights that she had picked up has been the heaviest that she had ever attempted to lift up with these dumbbells, making her excited for the power behind her punches as to what kind of impact that they would have upon her opponents… One in particular. She does a few more rps before lowering the dumbbells to her sides before placing them back upon the rack where she had got them from. She checks herself in the mirror, turning around to look at her back and nods approvingly before turning her attention towards the bench press.

“Gerrit’s favorite toy”

She says with a giggle, she had watched Goth bench press so many times while admiring his arms and chest flexing with every single move. He had told her often that it was his favorite challenge to see how far he could push her limits, but now it is her turn to see how far she could go. She walks towards the weights that are hanging nearby, choosing the right weight before rolling it gently upon the bar that is resting upon its spot.

“Need someone to spot???”

Asks Goth as he had just walked into the gym, admiring Melissa from behind as he walks over towards her and places a gentle kiss upon her cheek. She smiles as he holds her for a moment before backing off.

“I’d love that…. thanks.”

She puts the weights on the other end of the bar before sitting down on the bench before lowering herself on her back and extends her hands towards the bar. She already notices Goth getting behind the bar in order to spot her as she lifts the bar off the handles and move it away from it.

“Now keep it there for a minute, let your arms get used to the tension you are feeling before slowly lowering your arms before pushing upwards again.”

Melissa does what Goth says, she has to admit that she loves the tension upon her body before lowering the bar. She feels rather surprised how easily she pushes it off of her while letting out a grunt as she repeats the move several times while Goth is counting.

“You are at eight, give me seven more. That’s it, six…, five…., four…”

Melissa counts along, starting to sense that the tension in her arms are starting to increase at a slow pace.Letting out a sigh as she sits up and feels the adrenaline run through her body.

“That felt good, I can see why you like this exercise so much.”

Goth smiles as he nods his head, his eyes are focused upon the weights before turning his attention back to Melissa.

“You got five more seconds before having to do your second session.”

Melissa nods, Goth never chatted much during workouts, solely that was necessary. He didn’t like wasting time during workouts with things that weren’t important. Something that she could only admire as he lowers herself again and starts to do her exercise for the second time. She notices Goth’s big, yet gentle hands following the bar as his fingers are merely inches away from it. Ready to grab it at any given moment if she needed his help. But she is as stubborn as someone can get. Always wanting to do things on her own, but with a workout like this she knew that if she needed his help it was best to let him know in order to prevent injuries from occurring. Goth’s slow counts is reaching the count of seven, she counts through her grinding teeth as she reaches the count of ten.

“Use your focus on lifting the bar and let me worry about what count you are on…. two more to go.”

She pushes upwards with more intensity, wanting to give a final spurt before placing the bar back on the holders before sitting upwards again. She feels the tension on her arms as well as on her chest area. She takes a few deep breaths as she grabs her bottle of water and starts to drink from it. We see Goth smile, he knew he was pushing her by merely saying the right words that triggered her. He had often wished that he had a teacher like he was for her, but he realized he had to learn it the hard way. But he is proud of the development of Melissa, he himself had not anticipated that her rise would have been this meteoric as it had but had seen the fall coming one day. It’s up to him to bring her back to where both had believed that she belongs.

“Okay, time for another session.”

Melissa leans back, she places her hands on the bar and starts to breathe a few times before lifting the bar off the handles. This time Goth’s hands are on top of the bar and adds some extra pressure on top of it, making it more difficult for Melissa to maintain balance.

“What…. the???”

She manages to puff out between breaths as she forces all of her arm muscles to maintain the bar upright as Goth puts pressure on it. His eyes are giving away that he is enjoying the pressure that he is putting on her.

“Just making your exercise more difficult, you got two weeks to be ready for your match Melissa. And I intend to deliver an ass kicking to Jessie Salco that she has never experienced before.”

Sweat starts to pour from her forehead as Goth starts to push the bar down upon her, letting the lowe end of it nearly come in contact with her shoulder and chest region as he keeps it there before nodding towards Melissa.

“Now push!!!”

Melissa lets out a growl as she pushes the bar upwards, using all of her strength to fight against the pressure that Goth is putting on it. Finally managing to get the bar upward as her arms are stretched out completely before letting out a sigh of relief.

“That’s it, now four more.”

Melissa’s eyes widen, but she has no time to resist as she feels Goth push the bar downwards again before repeating the same exercise four more times before Goth himself places the bar on top of the handle bars, giving Melissa the opportunity to sit upwards.

“Holy crap, my arms feel numb.”

Goth walks over towards a chair and grabs it before placing it in front of Melissa. Handing her the bottle of water that she had brought along with her as she starts to drink from it.

“I am going to prepare you for your match against Jessie Salco, I…”

Melissa rolls her eyes at the mention of the name of whom she is about to face in a match that Jessie has never lost in. She is about to say something as Goth cuts her off.

“You don’t get it do you?? Yes you have beaten Jessie in that strap match, yes you had Jessie’s number and got underneath her skin. But she managed to rattle you, she managed to outsmart you into taking that challenge of whatever match she wanted. Do you know what you are about to experience??”

”Let me guess, something that I have yet to experience and I need to be educated in right??”

Goth remains silent while staring deep into her eyes with an angered look on his face before shaking his head.

“You are about to enter the realm of pain, physical and mental pain Melissa. You are about to enter a structure that will wear you down, hell it may even break your body if you don’t watch out.”

Melissa is about to respond but is cut off by Goth.

“NO!! This time you just shut your mouth and listen!! I have been in similar type of matches that Jessie had tricked you into agreeing upon. It has perhaps taken years off my career and worn down my body from the all rounder that I once was into the more ground based wrestler that I am today. I have tried to keep you away from these type of matches because I wanted to prepare you mentally and physically for the assualt that YOU will have to endure in a few weeks.”

Melissa lets the words sink in, realizing that this isn’t some sort of fancy talk of Goth to prepare her for something. Understanding the seriousness of what he is about to explain and decides to keep quiet and let him continue..

“I’m glad that I got your attention about the seriousness of the match that you are in. That doesn’t mean that I feel that you are sitting duck in this match, something I am sure that Jessie is going to gloat about from ear to ear. And you may not like the woman, she is about to enter the Hall of Fame this year and has never lost in this match against some tough opponents. And yet, I know how to get you ready for you to dethrone her from that honor.”

Melissa feels her cheeks glow of pride of hearing the words come out of the mouth of the multi times champion Goth, but quickly concentrates on what he is about to say next.

“Jessie got the experience, her agility and her speed to her advantage. But that does not mean that you are capable of doing exactly that what she will not dare to believe that you are about to do. And that is defeating her in her own game, shutting her up PERMANENTLY about educating you in the things that this profession has to offer to new entries like you. Because you Melissa, you are a machine. You have the physicality that could destroy not just her, but anyone else that steps foot inside that ring. And you know what?? Jessie knows that, she is aware that YOU can do so much inside that six sided ring….. Or in this case inside that chamber that it terrifies her, even though I know she will never be publicly acknowledging that.”

Melissa’s eyes are intensively staring at her fiance, soaking up every single word that he is saying like a spunge.

“But before you can get inside that structure and to be capable of delivering that punishment, I need you to be physically capable of taking the punishment before mounting a comeback that will break the morale of Jessie Salco. Because even though she is not a powerhouse like you, she is capable of taking so much punishment before mounting a comeback. She is seasoned, she is hardened to the point that you may make the same mistake like each and every other Bombshell before you have gone through. Taking that pine sized Bombshell lightly. And that’s something that I do not want you to look back upon this match and realize that YOU haven’t done anything in your ability to be ready for that chamber match.”

Goth himself takes a sip from a bottle of water that he had brought with him before looking back at her.

“I know that Jessie has made some remarks of me having competed in the Psycho Circus, I know that she only does that to psych you out. Because even though her strong words may not tell that tale, I know she respects the hell out of the fact that I have been in more of these similar Extreme matches in my \twenty year career than most of the current day wrestlers have. But she is just as tough as nails as I am Melissa, luckily for you…. I know exactly how to prepare for someone that believes to be overconfident and over the moon like her.”

Melissa nods her head and awaits Goth’s next words

“We are going to increase your workouts, once in the morning and then another workout in the afternoon. I will get you ready to take ice baths every single day to heal your body even faster, but also to work on your mental game as it forces you to be concentrated the entire time that you are inside of that ice bath. Because one thing is for sure, that ice bath just like Jessie’s Chamber of Extreme is going to be brutal on your mental mindset than it will be on your body. And both need to be on the top of their game if you wish to survive that match”

Melissa raises an eyebrow after hearing that final part.

“But, I intend to win that match, Gerrit. I….”

Goth cuts her off by placing his hand before her face, causing her to silence immediately.

“There are no winners in matches like these Melissa, only survivors. And Jessie may think that she is the queen of these type of matches all she wants, but there are never winners in these type of matches… Only those who have the desire to walk out on their own two feet, knowing that the other cannot.”

Melissa is about to say something, but the words start to sink in as she remains silent for a few moments as she starts to understand what Goth is saying.

“So you wnat my body to toughen up, so that it can absorb more punishment. And you want my mind to be able to think clearly under every possible pressure??”

Goth’s look changes from the strict teacher into a smiling one, realizing that she finally start to understand what she is about to experience in the coming weeks.

“Now I want you to do a couple more reps before we go back to the hotel room and shower before grabbing something to eat and rest. Because this afternoon I am going to put you through the grinder once more.”

The words would normally scare any ordinary individual, but Melissa grins to the idea of getting back to the gym later today before going for an Ice bath to prepare herself in two weeks for probably most important match of her still young career

Later that day

It’s past 8 pm, we see Goth and Melissa seated in a special room in the gym where you can take an ice bath. Melissa is wearing a bathing suit, ready to set foot in the ice bath for the very first time.

“Ready??”

Melissa nods her head as she is fully concentrated upon entering the ice bath.

“Enter it slowly, allow your body to get used to the cold instead of just jumping in right away.”

Melissa slowly takes a step into the ice cold ice water and freezes for a moment, feeling the chills running up and down her body before slowly starting to step into the icy water and slowly sits down, something that.to her seems to look like an eternity

“OH…..MY….GOD!!! This… is so cold….”

Goth sits behind her with a bathrobe next to him in case she wants to step out, he admires her willpower as she refuses to step out and allows the cold water to do its job.

“Just be sure to get out in time, we don’t want your body temperature to drop too far kay?”

She nods her head as she senses her teeth starting to shake as the freezing cold is taking a toll on her body. But she has to admit that for some reason it feels good to sit in the ice cold water after two hard workouts, hoping that it will ultimately have its effect on her body when the two weeks are over in preparation for her match. She slowly starts to focus upon her hands that she is holding up high in front of her, watching her fingers slowly turn pale white as her coloring slowly starts to disappear. She knows she has to step out of the water any moment now, but her mindset is forcing her to resist the temptation just a little bit longer. A few seconds later though she finally forces herself to get out as Goth wraps her in the warm bathrobe. She welcomes the soft and warm fabric around her body as she slowly starts to feel sensations running through her body while it is still shaking uncontrollably due to the coldness that has come over her.

“I know you don’t feel it right now, but in the end this will help you immensely after a few weeks.”

She rests her head against his shoulder, only capable of nodding her head as she isn’t trying to give him an answer. She knows that she has to learn to enjoy this type of recuperation if she wants to toughen up some more in order to outlast Jessie Salco in this type of match. Realizing how much you got to sacrifice in order to succeed in the wrestling industry makes her smile as she wants more of this.

“You ok sweetheart??”

She slowly lifts her face towards his, simply nodding her head as she is still unable to give him a normal answer. But he can tell by the smile upon her face that he does not have to worry about her giving up on this drastic training regime any time soon.

“Yeah, I am feeling just great. This may be suffering for me right now, but in the end it will be the suffering of others that will sound like music to my ears.”

Goth chuckles at her remark as he wraps his powerful arms tenderly around her body inside the bathrobe. He smiles to himself, remembering how he had felt after all the training regiments that he had gone through in preparation for his Psycho Circus Hell in a Cell elimination match against ten other wrestlers. Realizing that for him the preparations were probably even worse than what Melissa is going through, but he knows that she is a tough cookie and will ultimately reach the goal that she has set for herself to ultimately become the very best in the industry.

“Gerrit??”

“Yes??”

He reacts as he hears her whisper his name while still trembling between his arms.

“I think I have had enough for one day, can we go home?? I remember my trainer telling me that I have to get back into the gym at a very early time tomorrow.”

Goth rolls his eyes as he notices Melissa staring at him with an evil grin upon her face.

“Sure thing, I’m glad to notice that not even ice cold water can withstand your sense of humor.”

Both of them laugh at his comment before he places a soft kiss upon her lips that she willingly accepts and returns with a kiss of her own. The two remain in the embrace before Melissa lets go of him and walks towards the locker room as she is about to take a shower. Turning on the shower as she takes off the robe and the bathing suit. She looks at herself in the mirror, noticing she is still getting her senses back into her body from the ice cold water and ice cubes that she had been in a few moments ago. She sighs, wondering whether she is able to maintain this training schedule until the match will occur. She finally shrugs it off as she extends her hand towards the rays of water to check if the temperature is correct before stepping inside shower. She closes her eyes as she allows the rays of water to touch her body, sighing of relief as the numbness is finally fading from her body as she soaps her entire body before standing there for a few minutes without doing a thing.

“I hope you know what you are getting yourself into Jessie.”I

She mutters while smiling lightly as her thoughts travel towards her upcoming match against the inductee of the 2022 Hall OF Fame show. She clenches her fists as she lifts her hands in front of her face as she is focused upon them with desire before punching in the air a few times before turning her head from left to right to left, feeling the tension in her shoulders and neck region. She lets out a sigh and allows herself to enjoy the rays of water before leaving the shower as the shot slowly fades

The Final Encounter: Part One

Melissa is in her hotel room, resting from the serious workouts that she had endured today. She is leaning her head back against the sofa that she is sitting in as she stares at the television screen, watching her Leather Strap Match that she had against Jessie Salco a while ago while chewing on some chewing gum. Her eyes focused upon the woman that she will be facing once more, studying her every move as she sometimes writes something down on a notebook when she sees something interesting. She has her hair tied up in a ponytail, making sure that nothing falls in front of her eyes.

“I sometimes wonder why Gerrit never got bored by watching all of these tapes of his old matches against wrestlers that he has faced before. But I guess it’s a part of the game.”

She scowls at her own comment, grabbing a slice of apple and takes a bite from it without taking her eyes off the match. She watches herself win the match at last and freezes the screen on the moment that the official raises her hand in the air in victory.

“That is a shot that I never get tired of seeing.”

She sighs, thinking back at the last two matches where she came up short against Ariana Angelos in losing her title and losing the rematch.

“I am sure that it will be a bloated subject what Jessie Salco will ramble on for ages.”

She says before taking another bite of the slice of apple before grabbing another one.

“And quite typically Jessie if I have to be honest, she has always been so well diverse on telling how others could possibly beat me. For some reason I have the assumption that she gets off from it.”

She chuckles from her own comment for a few seconds before turning her attention towards the camera for the very first time. She looks at it with a look of being completely bored.

“Did I tell you all that I have a final match against Jessie Salco in two weeks?? Oh I am sure that I don’t have to tell you all about that, it exploded a while ago on Climax Control and Jessie will not miss any opportunity to remind us all. Just like her 20.00th tweet about her going to be inducted into the SCW Hall Of Fame. it’s sweet thought o see that some women just never seem to grow up even if they are beyond the 30s… But seriously Jessie?? Do I need to hand you a freaking Haley Quin outfit?? Because you would look so cute with a huge fake lollipop being shoved down your throat after being asked why the hell you look so freaking serious??”

She gorans at the lousy comment, realizing that it doesn’t make sense at all. Causing her to shrug before turning her attention back to the television.

“Funny how rivalries sometimes start off by jealousy, or the mere fact that someone betrayed the trust of the one that is your family member or best friend. But all of this between us happened merely because you couldn’t help but stick your stinking nose in my business…. Just like me shoving my foot in a place where the sun will never shine  with you.”

“I’m sorry Jessie, but I hope it was all worth it for you to stick your nose into a rookie’s career. And it started to make me think, is this the reason how you have been keeping your career validated?? Not that I am not respectful for the fact that you are being inducted into the Hall of Fame, but seriously…. It has taken you ten freaking years before YOU actually got noticed from never getting out of the lower regions or midcard roster of this company?? It sounds as if Christian Underwood and Mark Ward got very desperate, Desperate Jessie, desperate enough to award you the highest of accolade that any wrestler can achieve by awarding YOU an award to acknowledge your entire career. Whoa…, congratulations Jessie, I hope you will wake up the day after the entire extravaganza and at least have one thing to be proud of. ”

She shakes her head, blowing out a chewing gum balloon that she had inside her mouth before letting it explode and start to chew on it again.

“Now I know that these are statements that wrestlers are expected to say against their opponents. We cannot tell each other how much we like each other right?? We aren’t scheduled to tell each other how much I love how your hair flows in the air while you bounce your head off the canvas after a Powerbomb right??”

She smirks at the sarcastic remark that she made, allowing the world to know once again how much she doesn’t like Jessie.

“But I will tell you exactly why I have been stating these words Jessie, it’s quite simple. I don’t feel you deserve anything that you have been awarded for the Hall of Fame show in just a few weeks. And I know, all of your loyal fans will be outraged over these statements coming out of my rookie mouth. Because let’s face it, what do I know about having the accolades of being awarded such an honor huh??”

She smirks as she stares into the camera for a few moments, playing with her fingers a little bit as she starts to make a wave movement towards the camera.

“Now I know you and your friends have made several unnecessary remarks concerning me and my relationship with Goth. Its okay though, I can tell that with these type of comments it only shows the weakness and desperation upon your own behalf of not being capable of coming up with anything that would stand out in the minds of the people that have to sit through every single promo and match that YOU are trying your damnedest to put on for them. And all I have noticed is that you are just a mere one dimensional wrestler in the ever evolving industry that is wrestling. And of course I can fully understand Jessie, I mean after ten years you must have gotten used to a certain routine that you have to follow. It’s like being superstitious right?? Some people always need to put on their right wrestling boots, or listen to the same song that you are convinced will help you win your next match. People like that don’t trust in themselves to get the job done, they need something to hold on to for dear life as it once gave them success.”

“Now before you are going to tell me that you are not like that, I just gave an example. In the end everyone will do exactly that what they are good at. And you Jessie? You have been doing things the same way for ten fucking years. Good job, congratulations on taking pride in being nothing more than an average wrestler… An average Bombshell and an average veteran that will accept an average award that people will forget about in mere days. And you know why???”

Melissa turns off the screen as she rests her head against the sofa for a few moments, thinking about the next thing that she will say in front of the camera.

“You are like a leach Jessie, not that you need to extract the blood of innocent animals or human beings that are unaware of you feasting upon their blood. No Jessie, you are a leach because you are incapable of doing anything on your own. Now stop bobbing that cute little head of yours and spew the obvious that I am wrong. Because deep down I know that you will scream out in agonizing frustration that I am right. That you got outsmarted by a mere newcomer… Someone that has got what?? Several months under her belt?? Telling a veteran like you how you operate and where your flaws are?? That has to be the most embarrassing mental defeat in your entire life isn’t it?? But wait, it will only get worse little Jessie… Because I am just getting started. You see, I have looked back at how everything between us got started… And there has been a running theme throughout this entire feud that Thank God will finally end after two weeks… That YOU need others to remain relevant, that YOU need others to belittle them by telling them that they don’t know what they are doing…. That they should listen to YOU and YOUR stinking advice in order to make it in this industry or whatever you tend to come up with… Because peanut sized brains are obviously never to be owned by people who come up with the theory of relativity or Tesla… You see a pattern there Jesie?? Of course you do, because even though their lakc of size peanuts area always better than shattered dreams isn’t ti Jessie??”

“But let’s go back to the leach theory, because it’s quite interesting to just drop it after a few sentences. I know that’s what you are good at. You do your talking, dive your stinking head inside a bucket of water and forget everything that you have said and done because of the lack of oxygen. Making everything seem so fresh the next time that you open your mouth for another boring promo. Enabling you to once again feast upon each and every opponent that is victimized in the hope to survive the week without falling asleep from boredom Jessie. I’m sorry for shattering your wonderful dreamlike state of mind, only to drop you back to reality by merely breaking every single bone inside your chamber of extreme in a few weeks. And don’t start to deny it Jessie, because whereas others move on in their careers and really accomplish something BIG while you are just hoping to grab some leftovers in the hope of one day moving forward to a possible Internet title shot. But no, you have already accepted the fact that you will retire being the ultimate Roulette bitch.

“One day you will accomplish a record breaking achievement by winning that title for a record time. Where you will hold it until you retire, because unlike YOU everyone else in this company is capable of moving on. Becoming a world champion, winning Blast From The Past, winning a suitcase for a guaranteed title shot at the world champion at any given moment. And you?? Well you may just end up with a record breaking achievement of a championship belt that is considered the workers championship belt.”

She repeats the workers championship belt in a whisper towards the camera as her face has suddenly changed into a serious one.

“And that’s not a bad thing don’t mind you, but it’s a championship belt where people like me and Ariana and all the others that held it, a championship belt where the owners hope that one day someone will rise from the division and be the next Mikah, the next Samantha Marlowe, the next DESERVINGLY Hall Of Fame inductee down the road where they actually can be proud off. You have been the laughing stock for ten fucking years Jessie, someone unlike the others that have been inducted this year that has accomplished something HUGE. And I know you have held other championship belts as well, but how long has it been since you have stagnated Jessie hmm?? How long has it been since you have been waiting for something to come around that would pull you out of the mud??”

“You have been feasting upon lesser wrestlers for so long that it never quite satisfied your hunger has it Jessie? Hell, if it wasn’t for me then you would have actually retired months ago!! To only have rekindled some sort of desire inside that small frame of yours after the moment that I beat you down Jessie. I made you relevant Jessie, hell. I am safe to say that it was ME that gave the owners the last push to finally shove that Hall Of Fame award underneath that stinking nose of yours. Or else your nomination, just like your career would just fade away in nothingness. To ultimately end up being a discussion on wrestlers reunions, where they would say what could have happened to your stinking career only IF…..

“You see Jessie, that’s the difference between you and me. I’ve already accomplished so much in such a short time. And even the two losses will not stop me from accomplishing exactly that what you are afraid of me to achieve. So I guess it was only natural for you to try oh so desperately to feast upon me in the hope of extending the inevitable for a few more months Jessie. Because it’s inevitable that you will retire sooner than later, you merely needed an excuse to extend it for an unknown amount of time before your body makes the decision for you. And then it all boiled down to you having a vendetta with me…..”

Melissa rolls her eyes and shakes her head, actually not wanting to believe the words that she just had said.

“You can retaliate that it was me hat attacked you first. Classical behavior of someone that wanted to be the victim…. To be the one that has no regret upon everything that you have done in the past or will do in the near and far future… It will simply be whatever opinion you wish to believe isn’t it Jessie, mine or yours?? Because deep down inside you know you could have just kept your mouth shut Jessie, nobody likes a knowitall like you, too bad that Krystal and Ariana are too much of a coward to tell you the truth Jessie… Because that’s what friends do, even if it will hurt them more than it will ever hurt you…. And you know why?? Because from the moment you realize that you have no more use of someone you will just feast upon the next unsuspecting victim… I guess that’s why you got such a turnon for new signees huh?? Hoping that they are will be an easy target into believing in your supposedly greatness and everlasting wisdom… Don’t make me laugh.”

Melissa smiles as she chews on her chewing gum rather exaggerated before spitting it out in a handkerchief that she had grabbed from a table.

“See kids?? Just like it’s bad to swallow chewing gum, it’s bad to swallow every bullshit that Jessie believes in. Because there are two things left in her career that she believes that she will accomplish in a span of a month…. Winning the Roulette championship from whomever it is that walks out the champ in two weeks… And beating me in her supposedly own type of match… The Chamber of Extreme…. ”

She shakes her head no, allowing the world to know how she feels about it.

“Now even though How much I actually would want to be the one that takes the opportunity away from her to take home that Roulette championship belt. There’s one thing that I know that I am more than capable of doing instead. Something that may even make her reconsider the mere fact whether she should actually challenge for that leather strap. And that is to put the final coffin in her own demise, to be the one that will put an exclamation point upon your career and tarnish the fact that YOU will be inducted into the 2022 Sin City Wrestling’s Hall Of Fame by beating you in a match that YOU have never lost at. Because that will solidify two things Jessie, one that you were right to retire and two…. That I will be remembered to have silenced the crowd in less than two weeks after crushing you. Because that is what will happen Jessie…, because I am the one that is focused upon my match instead of some ecstatic mindless idiot that needs to make us want to hate social media because she actually accomplished something. So go ahead, enjoy it while it lasts Jessie… Because in less than two weeks… It will all be over…..”

With that Melissa slowly stands up and smiles at the camera before walking off as the shot fades.

>

<span style="color:limegreen">First Ever Triple Crown and Grand Slam Winner and 2nd ever Grand Slam Winner</span>

Offline Jessie Salco

• SCW's Heavy Metal Bombshell
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Jessie Salco
“A Legacy of Blood, Sweat, and Determination That Can’t Be Broken!”
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2022, 06:38:17 PM »
It was the week of the biggest event of the SCW Calendar, High Stakes XII and most importantly for Jessie, the culmination of her feud with Melissa in the Chamber of Extreme AND Jessie’s Hall of Fame Induction! Everything was set up for both events, Jessie had picked her former Tag Team Partner Amy Santino to induct her, she had picked out her outfit for the ceremony and she was facing the rookie in what many considered to be her signature match type, can Jessie win on the biggest night of her career.

Jessie’s dream, unknown location
Unknown time and place, unknown date

Been having a lot of these dreams lately.

Ever since my Hall of Fame Induction was announced last weekend I’ve had this same recurring dream, me in a white void whilst voices I’ve never heard before called my name, at first I thought it was wrestling fans because, well, that would make sense, I’m a famous wrestler, I’ve been doing this for over a decade, I’ve held titles, won awards, had famous rivalries and with my Hall of Fame Induction coming up next Sunday, I was thinking that maybe this was my mind telling me that I didn’t need the World Bombshell Title to get my Cinderella ending.

Tonight, was different though, the voices were louder and clearer and it wasn’t thousands of fans chanting my name, it was two people and it was less a chant and more “confirming who I was”, at least with my initial idea I got an ego and confidence boost but now? I wasn’t so sure.

”I swear if this somehow ends up being a setup by Sin or Maki I’m going to scream!” I muttered to myself before I started moving towards the source of the voices, I knew in the back of my mind that neither of those ideas were likely, Sin, as far as Keira knew, was dead with no chance of coming back and Maki was retired as best as I could tell, but you never know with this fucked up business.

“Jessica?” An older woman’s voice asked and I stopped in my tracks, anyone who knew me knew that it was always Jessie or Jess, never Jessica and for one simple reason, I hated the formal version of my first name, to the point where my marriage license had me down as Jessie instead of Jessica and of I could change the name on my birth certificate to reflect that, I would! But something about the woman’s voice  that gave me pause, it wasn’t like when anyone else in my life used that name, there was something different about it. “My, how you’ve grown.”

”What?!” I asked with a confused look on my face before the source of the voices appeared in front of me, it was an older couple, they had to be in their late thirties at least, and they were giving me proud looks. ”Who are you?!”

“We’ve never forgotten you Jessica, we’ve been watching you for the past thirty years.” The male half of the couple stated and that just confused me more, I was thirty-two and if this was true then they had to have known me since they were ten years old or older or something. “But it appears that you have forgotten us.”

”Forgotten you? How could I have forgotten two people who I’ve never met……..” It was then that it clicked, there was only one explanation for all of this and frankly the explanation was raising one big question. ”Mom? Dad?”

“I told you that she’d recognize us eventually.” My mom responded as she moved towards me, these weren’t the foster parents that adopted me after CPS rescued me from my initial adoptive dad, last I checked my stepmom was still alive and even if she wasn’t, I definitely would’ve recognized them sooner. “We’re so proud of you Jessica.” My mom added before she moved towards me, but I pulled away from her. “Jessica?”

”This has to be a mistake! You guys died when I was still a baby!” I responded as I pulled away from my parents and they looked down at the ground in response. ”Why am I here? Is this this the afterlife………” I trailed off before gulping. ”Am I dead?”

“You are not dead Jessica, only dreaming.” My dad assured me but if anything? That just raised a lot more questions. “We’ve been granted leave to visit you on your big week.”

”Meaning my Hall of Fame induction?” I asked and my parents nodded in response. ”To do what exactly? Tell me that your proud of me? If you’ve been watching me for the past thirty years then you know the fucked-up things I’ve done for the sport I’m being inducted for! And you know what I went through after you died.”

“We know Jessie, all we can say is that everyone makes mistakes, and that we’re truly sorry for the horrors you’ve endured.” My mom apologized but I was still sceptical of this whole thing. “You will be waking up soon but you have one job left to do.”

“You have a cousin coming to see you soon.” My dad continued as I felt the dream coming to an end. “Her name is Harper, and she should be coming of age for you to train her.” My dad added and before I could ask anything else……..

Jessie’s bedroom. Las Vegas, Nevada
Monday the 24th of October 2022, 11:00am

Damn heart palpitations.

I couldn’t tell if that dream was a result of me catching a rerun of last week’s Hell’s Kitchen before I went to bed but I’ll tell you what’s a lot less fun than watching Gordon Ramsey chew out incompetent chefs, waking up to my heart going crazy!

”All because I turned to drugs and metal to escape reality.” I sighed to myself before I reached for my heart medication on the bedside table and took it as per the instructions, once my heart started to calm down I sighed before getting out of bed. ”What time is it anyway?”

“Jessie are you awake?” Shane called out from the other side of my bedroom door and once I realized that my husband wasn’t in bed with me I went to the door and opened it. “Do you know how long you slept in? It’s 11:00am!”

”Seriously?” I asked Shane and he nodded to confirm it before showing me the time on his phone. ”Yeah well, this day’s not exactly off to a good start in general! The thing that woke me up was my heart palpitations and yes, I’ve taken my heart meds.”

“Yeah that’s not usually a good sign.” Shane nodded before I grabbed my hairbrush and started straightening out my bed hair. “And things are about to get weirder, there’s a girl waiting for you downstairs in the living room. She can’t be much older than Cassie.”

”I trust you told her that we’re not interested in whatever she’s selling, right?” I asked with a grunt as I encountered a tangle in my hair that needed to be sorted out, when Shane nodded I gave him a confused look. ”And she’s still here, why?”

“Because she’s claiming to be a relative of yours, from your birth mother’s family.” Shane responded and I nearly dropped my hairbrush in response, was this actually happening? “She has the paperwork to prove it.”

”Let me guess, her name’s Harper, she’s my mom’s great niece and she lives in Vegas?” I asked and Shane blinked a couple of times before nodding. ”Tell the kid I’ll be downstairs soon because I’ve got to get dressed first.”

“Will do.” Shane nodded before he closed the door and I started getting dressed, what exactly was going on today?!

Jessie’s home, Las Vegas, Nevada
Sunday the 23rd of October 2022, 11:15am

If you had told me that I’d be meeting a member of my birth family one week before being inducted into the Hall of Fame, I’d probably call you crazy, but here I am.

I wasn’t sure what I was expecting from Harper, I wasn’t about to bombard a kid with questions about why none of her family took me in after my birth parents died either! Not only was that obviously before her time but I doubted so knew the answers anyway.

Still, coming down the stairs to see the kid playing with Titan on the couch was a good sign, as for her looks? I could see a vague resemblance admittedly, she was brunette like me, even had the same length hair as me, and her outfit did tell me that she had similar tastes in music to mine.

Still, I cleared my throat to get her attention and she looked up. ”Harper I take it?” I asked as I entered the lounge and looked over the teenager. ”I hope you understand that I have more than a few questions kid, I wasn’t exactly expecting to learn that I lived so close to a member of my birth mother’s family today.”

“Yeah, I get that.” Harper nodded as she sat up straight and started petting Titan with her hand. “To be honest, I didn’t even know we were related until last Sunday when I was watching the SCW Hall of Fame video.”

”That’s going to require a bit of elaboration.” I responded before sitting down opposite her, Titan leapt off the couch and made a beeline over to me with his tail wagging and that did help put me at ease at least, ”How about we start from the top Harper, how exactly did you realize that we were related from the Hall of Fame vid?”

“I may have worded that badly now that I think about it but whilst I was watching the Go Home edition of Climax Control my mm came into the room when I was playing the Hall of Fame vid.” Harper explained as she took a deep breath. “When your pic and name came out she cheered like she was in the arena watching it as it happened, when I asked her what was up, she said that you were my cousin on my great aunt’s side.”

”I take it you know there’s no point in looking for my mom or dad since they’ve been dead for a little over thirty years, right?” I asked Harper and she nodded sadly to confirm that she knew that. ”And Shane said that you had the paperwork to prove that we’re blood relatives?”

“I knew I had to come prepared to get you to give me the time of day.” Harper nodded before she reached into a bag that she had left on the coffee table and grabbed two items from it, the first was an official copy of my birth certificate, not exactly compelling proof but since my birth family would have access to that it did show that we were related. But it was the second part that confirmed it, one of those “ancestry” sites had linked our bloodlines together and there was no fooling DNA. “So, is it Jessica, Jessie or Jess?”

”Jessie or Jess, never Jessica.” I informed her as I briefly looked up from the second page. ”Look, kid, I understand that your star struck about realizing that your related to someone famous but I don’t know what exactly you were expecting to achieve by seeking me out.”

“I didn’t just seek you out because you’re a famous wrestler Jessie, I came looking you out because I want to follow in your footsteps.” Harper explained and it took me a moment to realize that she meant wrestling and was dead serious about this. “I excelled at amateur wrestling in high school, but since the Olympics are a few years away and I don’t want to wait that long, I wanted to jump into wrestling instead.”

”If you were that good at amateur wrestling then you should make for a good prospect at least, I can name at least a dozen talented amateur wrestlers who made the transition to pro wrestling smoothly just off the top of my head.” I nodded as I started to think on this, Harper wasn’t that much older than I was when I started and with the amateur credentials? She had the potential to be great, there was just one problem. ”Were you hoping that I’d train you?”

“Either that or put in a good name for me.” Harper admitted with a nod at which point I stood up and left the room. “Jess?”

”I haven’t been awake that long and I’m in need of breakfast.” I admitted and almost on cue Harper’s stomach rumbled. ”You haven’t eaten either?”

“I was going to grab breakfast on the way back home but I didn’t anticipate you sleeping in so late.” Harper admitted sheepishly and I shook my head before turning to Shane.

”Shane, you’d better get breakfast on the go for me and Harper.” I instructed my husband and he nodded before getting to work on breakfast. ”Because we’ve got a lot to talk about.” I added as I turned to Harper who nodded before joining me in the kitchen.

Jessie’s home gym, Las Vegas, Nevada
Sunday the 23rd of October 2022, 12:35pm

They say that the only constants in life are death and taxes, I’d like to throw in “Shane cooking an excellent meal” onto that but that’s just me!

I had convinced Harper to follow me into the basement gym after breakfast had finished and that was where we were going with Titan following us down the stairs.

”Watch your step, don’t feel like being crushed by another woman today.” I instructed the teenager who nodded as we made our way down the stairs to the basement. ”Also, watch for Titan’s paws, I don’t want to explain to the rescue centre how a puppy I got a few weeks ago is already injured.”

“I’ve got a firm eye on both.” Harper responded as she took her time getting down the stairs, I reached the bottom first and hit the lights almost immediately. “You weren’t kidding when you said you had a whole gym down here.”

”The pandemic left me with a bunch of money that I would’ve normally spent on my yearly trip to Bloodstock.” I continued as I led the teen and the young pup through the gym and towards the ring I had set up. ”Once SCW let us out of the hotel I figured “fuck it, I’ve got all this space in the basement, why not use it to build a home gym?” and so I did, once word spread that I had a home gym some of the younger Bombshells on the roster like Krystal and Ari started coming here to get extra reps in.”

“I can see why because you’ve got a decent set up down here.” Harper responded as she looked around the gym before she turned to me. “So, when do we start training.”

”Wait, you thought I was going to train you?” I asked after blinking a couple of times and Harper nodded enthusiastically. ”Kid, I’m not the kind of wrestler who can impart what I know to the next generation of wrestlers from scratch, the few times I have trained wrestlers it was after they had started training at established schools, I’m sorry but you’d just be wasting your time and mine.”

“So, I came all this way for nothing?” Harper asked with a disappointed look on her face and I bit my lip, most people I regularly interacted with were used to my blunt way of speaking but I had forgotten that I was talking to a kid who had literally just met me, never mind the fact that she was my relative, I thought quickly before letting out a deep breath as my motherly instincts kicked in.

”Not at all, there is a solution to this problem.” I responded before I perched myself on the ring apron. ”I’m on good terms with Team Hero who run Hero Academy, I’m sure you’ve heard of their first graduate?”

“Cassie Wolfe? The teenage prodigy who’s been setting the business on fire since her debut?” Harper asked and I nodded in response. “What about the Go Gym? I know you’re on good terms with Krystal and Ari.”

”I am, but they don’t run the Go Gym, Gabriel and Odette Stevens run the Go Gym and I haven’t been on speaking terms with them for years.” I explained as I shook my head and Harper nodded as she got the idea. ”There’s Wolfslair, Hell’s Gate and Jet City as well but Wolfslair is based out of New York, I’m not sure where Hell’s Gate is based and Jet City hasn’t produced any notable talents in a while.”

“Good to know I’ve got my options at least.” Harper admitted as she glanced towards the ring. “But can you at least run some drills with me? Would be a shame to let that ring go to waste, right?”

Had to admit, kid had a point there, and I did need to train for the Chamber of Extreme match as well. ”Get warmed up, I’ll go upstairs and get my workout gear on.” I instructed her and Harper nodded before she rolled into the ring and I headed upstairs.

We’d spend the next hour or so training down there until Harper decided she had enough for one day, as she was barely a trainee I didn’t do anything too advanced with her, just the basic moves and holds, the kind of stuff you learn on day one as a wrestling trainee.

How did Harper do? Honestly I think I had found my version of Cassie, by which I mean Harper took to wrestling like a fish to water, not that Harper was a stoner with a porn addiction! Whichever school Harper ended up with would be lucky to have her.

And sure, why the hell not? I’ll help her along the way!

Jessie’s home gym, Las Vegas, Nevada
Sunday the 23rd of October 2022, 17:00pm

*promo time*

Final promo before I go into the Hall of Fame, let’s do it!

”Leech, Melissa thinks I’m a leech, and for what reason exactly?” I scoffed as I leaned on the ring ropes with a grin on my face. ”Because I latch onto “lesser wrestlers” as Melissa calls them to try to stay relevant? I don’t normally like to address comments made by my opponents directly because I’d rather form my own arguments, but what Melissa said was so breath takingly stupid and idiotic that I had to stand up and take notice!”

And not for a good reason.

”Or to put it another way, tell me you don’t know shit about Jessie Salco’s wrestling career without telling me that you don’t know shit about Jessie Salco’s wrestling career! Because if you had just done a little bit more research into the past ten years of my life then maybe, just maybe, you could’ve avoided making a fool of yourself whilst promoting the Chamber match.” I added as I shook my head. ”Melissa, I’m a three-time Bombshell Tag Team Champion, I didn’t earn that by competing alongside nobodies unless we count Becky “Ragdoll” Jones, whatever happened to her? Because I’ve teamed with the likes of Vixen and Amy Santino, are you really going to sit there and call two hall of famers lesser wrestlers? I’m beginning to think that Goth hied you as a trophy wife and trained you to avoid admitting it!”

Seriously, who does this bitch think she is?

”Here’s a movie quote for you Melissa: “What You Just Said, is one of the most insanely idiotic things I’ve ever heard! At no point in your rambling incoherent response were you close to anything that could be considered a rational thought, everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it! I award you no points, and may god have mercy on your soul!”.” As I finished the movie quote I shook my head in disbelief. ”I never thought I’d have to use that Billy Madison quote on an opponent but here I am doing just that! And unlike the puppy that lost his way, your just a flat-out idiot!”

And I’m being generous.

”You may have beaten me when you were Roulette Champion during the India tour but it’s like I said last time, you’ve proven to be incapable of repeating success against Bombshells you’ve previously defeated! Ariana’s beaten you twice with the title on the line and that doesn’t bode well for you going up against me, does it Melissa?” I asked bluntly as I folded my arms. ”Let’s look at everything you’ve accomplished since we first met for a sec, shall we? You beat Chloe Benton, at this point my puppy could beat Chloe Benton, you won the Roulette Title in your fourth ever match beating three Bombshells who had years of experience on you in the Ultimate X Over The Pool Match, but whilst Kat has retired, I bet if you faced either Mercedes or Kayla again you wouldn’t be able to repeat that success.”

See a pattern?

”It’s because people have already figured out your weaknesses in the ring Melissa, you tend to showboat when it’s not necessary, you take risks when you don’t need too and more importantly, you get in your own head when things aren’t going your way.” I stated as I flipped some hair over my shoulder. ”Or to put it simply, you’re a rookie, and your inexperience as it relates to the rest of the Bombshell roster is finally catching up with you, because you entered the lion’s den when you signed that contract with SCW earlier this year and didn’t realize that most of the Bombshell roster have been wrestling for years and would eat most rookies alive! Don’t feel too bad Mel, you’re not the only Bombshell who’s ever made this mistake! If you’re ever in New York do yourself a favour and track down a French wrestler called Adrienne Beaufort, ask her how her SCW career went!”

Hash but fair.

”Granted Adrienne will be the first to tell you that her mental health took a nosedive during her brief time in SCW but my point still stands, rookies in the Bombshell division can either adapt and thrive or suffer and struggle, there’s no in between.” I added as I leaned on the ring ropes with my arms crossed. ”You adapted at first Mel but it didn’t take long for your weaknesses to show and trust me when I say that I will be exploiting every weakness you have when you enter my chamber!”

One last thing.

”You asked one thing in your promo that I almost overlooked until I figured that I may as well address it, why did I take an interest in you from the start? I could’ve just ignored you, treat you as a rookie that Goth was showing around, but I’ve mentioned a few times that it was the GWA that got me not wrestling all those years ago and when I heard that he had trained you Melissa? I’ll admit, my curiosity was piqued.” I said as I paced around the ring. ”So I went out of my way to watch your debut against Chloe, had a chat with you before your match against Ari and joined commentary for your match against Mercedes, then when you won the Roulette Title I interrupted your celebration to congratulate you on a job well done, and you took that personally.”

It’s that simple.

”Believe it or not, I was being sincere in my congratulations Melissa, I competed in a title match at my first Summer XXXTreme as well you know, Bombshell Tag Team Title Match, me and Ms. Evangelista vs. The Party Girls and The Freakettes, if you’ve just went “who?!” at the name of my tag team partner, don’t worry, she’s a footnote in my SCW Career and there’s a good reason why I don’t mention her frequently among my former tag team partners.” I commented as I shook my head. ”To make a long story short, I lost, and seeing someone who had less experience than me when I started win their first title at their first Summer XXXTreme? I’ll admit, I wanted you to do well Melissa but you got in your own head abs have been on a downward spiral since our first match!” I added before shaking my head. ”And I’m not about to let you get that momentum back by being the second Bombshell to beat me in the Chamber of Extreme!”

And with that I decided to wrap things up.

”I’ve left quite the legacy over the past ten years, haven’t I? A legacy of blood, sweat, and determination that can’t be broken!” I paused as I read that part out loud and grinned to myself. ”If I ever put out an autobiography I’ll use that as a title, maybe I’ll shorten it? Who knows? But here’s one thing I do know Mel, you’re not breaking me on the biggest night of my career! You’re entering the Chamber of Extreme with me on the same night that I’m being inducted into the Hall of Fame and I’m not about to let a magical night like that be marred by a loss to a rookie! And when I strike you like Blood Lightning, this rivalry will be put to rest! See you at High Stakes XII Mel and be ready for war!”

I left the ring and headed out of the gym as the scene fades.

Offline Goth

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Gerrit
Re: JESSIE SALCO v MELISSA - CHAMBER OF EXTREME
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2022, 05:41:30 PM »

A week has passed where Melissa has had a hectic workout session at the hands of Goth, only to relax this past Sunday. An opportunity that she willingly accepted and gave herself the chance to relax and let her body endure a nice and long massage from Goth himself, something that she had been looking for several days as she had seen the weekend approach and as her training schedule had allowed her to take a small break.

“This is the life….”

She murmurs while resting on the massage table, a towel is covering her backside and most of her legs as Goth is massaging her lower back and sides. This causes her to willingly sigh of relief as she has her eyes closed from pleasure, her hair is tied up into a knot as it allows Goth free access to her muscular body. She feels his hands leave her body for a few moments, causing her to pout her lips for a moment before smiling as she knows that he was adding some more oil to his hands. The gasp is followed with chills running up and down her body when she feels his warm hands once again touch her skin, she had often admired how magical his touch was when he had given her a massage as her muscles willingly melted underneath his touch.

“Don’t stop…, please…. Whatever you do… don’t stop.”

Goth smiles as he starts to massage her lower back, the one area of her body that he knew had taken most of the punishment of the workout he had put her through. A workout he knew that was necessary for her to withstand as much punishment as possible, realizing that her larger and heavier body would have to withstand more punishment than Jessie’s. He digs his fingers into her flesh just inches above her hips, something that had caused her to gasp out of surprise from his sudden touch. Grasping her fingers into the pillow she rested her head upon as she willingly accepted his touch.

“It will be a good thing that we will be free after this week’s show, because I am certain that you will need a lot more of these massages.”

“Well that would be worth it….”

She says with a giggle after raising her head off of her pillow as she looks over her shoulder towards the man that she loves so dearly. Their eyes quickly connect with each other before Goth turns his attention back towards the massage as his hands start to work wonders upon her shoulders and neck area. Slowly walking around the table as he now stands in front of Melissa, her face now resting sideways as he starts to work his fingers through her neck and shoulder muscles, causing her to groan as he feels a sore spot and starts to put more pressure on it in attempt to loosen her muscles.

“Fuck…., that hurts.”

We see her eyelids squeezing tight for a few moments as he puts more pressure on her neck and shoulder muscles, causing him to remember the moments that he had gone through painful matches or workouts that needed someone to massage upon his body. He knows that his early years has taken a toll on his body, the many blows that his back and knees have taken has caused his agility to get more limited in comparison to his prime. But he knew that he had adapted in a way that he would argue has made him more sufficient inside and out of the ring, although from time to time he would love to surprise the world by executing an aerial assault upon his unexpected opponent. Something he knew that wasn’t in the repertoire of Melissa, her strength is her size and strength, the ability to knock someone out with one swift kick or punch. But he knew that people would underestimate her ability to be able to match speed with most women, only to be outmatched by those who truly are the daredevils of the ring.

“Okay, this may hurt a little so please try to relax as much as possible.”

His fingers dig deep into the flesh of her neck, causing her to stiffen for a moment before loosening her muscles as it allows him to do his work upon the painful spot. He hears her murmur something, but is unable to figure out what. He starts to work his hands from one arm all the way towards her shoulders before doing the same thing with the other arm, trying to take away as much as pressure from these parts of her body. Knowing that the offence from her upper body is fifty percent of her offence and defense as he tries to prevent her body from shutting down as much as possible when she is inside that chamber structure.

“I’m so lucky to have you Gerrit….”

She whispers loud enough for him to hear her words, it makes him smile as he continues to work magic on her body. He thinks back to the moment that he had heard the announcement of the stipulation of Jessie Salco for them to compete in the Chamber of Extreme, something that had made him worry for a while. He knew that one day she would have to compete in this match, but had wished it would come when she had some more mileage under her belt. He himself has remembered the moment he had stepped foot inside the Cell for Psycho Circus. He was the third man that had entered the match, watching the two wrestlers that had entered before him and allowed his mind to understand what he had gotten himself into. But there was no time to second guess whether it was a smart thing to qualify for a match like that. He knew it was for the world title, a title that he had been looking forward to reclaim after losing it six months prior. The drive to reclaim that had belt had come before anything else, something he knew that Melissa had a similar desire as well. The desire to finally end her feud with Jessie Salco, so that she could move on with her career and look for bigger and better things.

He had been amazed with Melissa’s calmness and confidence after accepting the match stipulation that Jessie had thrown down for their grudge match. She knew that complaining about it would matter, she wanted to prove a point that she was better than Jessie and that it didn’t matter whether it was a standard one on one match or this dangerous match itself. He had to admit that he had to admire her confidence in herself and knew that if anyone would be able to beat Jessie in this match that it had to be her. 

“How does this feel?”

“Hmmmmmmmm”

She hums with pleasure in her voice, giving him the response that he was looking for. He quickly drips some more oil over her entire back as that is greeted with a gasp of pleasure before he starts to lean over her and massages her lower back once more. Letting his fingers run from her spine all the way to her shoulders before repeating the same move over and over again. He notices her spreading her arms as she allows him to do whatever he feels to as she has completely given in to his mercy.

“And I thought people said that wrestling would not be rewarded, these people have never been this wrong.”

This causes a chuckle to emerge upon his face, he quickly moves to her left side and starts to massage her shoulders once more. Letting his hands move from her left shoulder towards her arm before ending up with her hands. He gently tickles the palm of her hand as that causes her to shiver and giggle for a moment before playfully patting him on the ass with her free hand.

“Stop that, my fiancé could come home any minute sir.”

A smile emerges upon his face as he lets the teasing upon her hand go as he starts to massage back up from her elbow all the way towards her shoulder and neck. He follows it up with doing the same with her other arm and massages the tension away from her body as we notice Melissa close her eyes and falls asleep. This causes Goth to smile some more, realizing that she is finally relaxed as he starts to massage her neck while looking down at her back. Admiring her toned body as he thinks back towards the last match for the Bombshell Roulette championship, a match he had hoped that she would have won to regain the title that she had lost to the shock of many fans. But the surprise had come from him when she could not regain the title, as it had caused her to get all frustrated when they had come back home.

“Hun??”

He gently whispers, trying to find out whether she is still conscious. But quickly realizes that she is fast asleep, this causes him to remain silent as he continues to massage her back and shoulders. His thoughts travel back towards the moment that she had stormed in the house, threw the bedroom door shut as it nearly fell to the floor due to the impact that she had shut it. He knew then that the wisest thing for him to do is to give her a moment to calm down, he had slowly walked up the stairs to their bedroom after he had made something to eat and drink. Ultimately finding her relaxing in the bathroom with a bath filled with bubbles and soft music was playing. He decided to set the plate down upon a table next to her before sitting down as the two started to have a talk. Allowing her to express her frustrations, mostly because she had felt that she had let herself down.

He looks down at her lower back, noticing her tattoo of a unicorn. Something that would show her playful side that she never allowed to show when she was on television. She had told him that there are things that she would prefer to keep for themselves as the world shouldn’t be allowed to know anything about their private life. That was a side to her that he had always cherished, it reminded him so much to his deceased wife as she shared the same quality that he loved about Melissa.

“It should be me that is blessed to have you in my life Melissa.”

The words have no effect to her as she breathes softly through her nose, a sound that he knew all too well and had listened to many times during the times that he was suffering from stress. He sighs, the memories of his past life that he had never been proud off, how he had allowed friendships to crumble and had caused a lot of pain to those who he had proclaimed to have loved. A tear emerges upon his face as he remembers the many days that he had done people wrong and yet there was that one continues positive element in his life…. The woman that he has asked to marry him.

“Are you okay Gerrit?”

The reaction surprises him, he had not expected her to wake up as the two of them stare at each other as the tension could be cut by a knife. He slowly leans down and stares into her face as she looks at him with look of concern.

“Chantal?”

He sighs and nods, she had known him oh so well after all these years. It was a blessing and a curse to know that he could not keep a secret from her.

“I just thought back of how much she had enjoyed receiving a massage from me as you do.”

The words are met by a smile upon her face, she gently strokes his face with the back of her hand before pulling him closer towards her and kisses him on the lips. The two remain this way for a while before she pulls away and winks.

“Why don’t you make something to eat while I will take a shower and join you in a moment.”

He nods his head and smiles before giving her a final kiss before getting up to his feet and walks towards the door as the shot fades.

The shot returns with Melissa and Goth crouched up on the couch against each other while watching a movie and eating some cheese and other snacks while a bottle of orange juice could be found next to the table. Melissa is dressed in a long sleeve shirt from Goth as it covers her body for 80 percent while having bare legs and feet underneath it. Goth on the other hand is wearing a silk pyjama pants and matching shirt as he holds Melissa close in his arms.

”Can I ask you something Gerrit?”

Her question is met by him turning his attention towards her, a look of concern can be seen upon his face as she smiles at him before kissing his cheek.

“What was it like competing in your first Psycho Circus match??”

He raises an eyebrow, not truly having expecting her to ask him this. He gently places another piece of cheese into her mouth before slowly rising upwards a little. She lens against the sofa that they are seated upon as she stares back at him as he thinks back how to answer her question.

“You know how some people tend to tell you that you have to confront your fears to overcome them??”

She nods her head while chewing on the piece of cheese that he had given her, he looks over his shoulder towards her and sighs before smiling and wrapping his arms around her. Causing her to lean into him as he starts to talk after having paused the movie.

“I have always hated being locked up inside a cell, I guess it has got to do with my past of being locked up in jail for quite some time during my youth. It had brought out the vicious side of me that I am not proud off.”

He turns his head away for a moment as Melissa is burning a hole through his soul as he continues to talk.

“It was just like being a caged animal, having to perform for the watchful eyes of people that paid money to see you fight. People have often asked me how it was possible that I looked like that I was at home inside that Hell in a Cell, a question that I was unable to answerin fear of the truth to come out eventually. You see, the bad part of it all is that I actually did feel right at home inside that structure. The only thing that I was missing with the guards with the weapon stick to clubber your head in if you got out of control.”

Melissa looks at him with a worried look on her face after hearing that last part of what he had said, this caused him to look down at her with a reassuring look on his face.

“I have made sure that I never got into that situation, but I have seen others lose their minds and paid for it.”

He lets out a sigh before continuing his talk.

“At a young age I had taught myself to think about nothing else but surviving my sentence, which I did. I have served my sentence, vowing that I would never go back to be in prison. But when I heard that door close behind my back, it was like I was back again. It was as if qualifying for that match was my sentence to jail once more. Something that triggered that survival mode once again, only this time I knew I had to outlast ten other men in the most violent possible way. And I did, bruised, battered and yes even bloodied. Something that to this very day I am very thankful for not having to compete inside a match like that ever again, but having been handed that championship belt into my arms once more was a cherished moment I would never forget.”

He starts to smile as he continues his story.

“It has changed me Melissa, ultimately for the better I suppose. Because careers could very well be ended inside a structure like this, or even in your case that chamber of extreme. It’s quite horrifying to know that people out there take pleasure into competing in a match like that, believing that it would separate the men from the boys, or in your case the women from the girls.”

Melissa smiles as she takes another small bite from the cheese without missing a word that he is saying.

“I guess it’s this whole era of believing that you are a more complete wrestler if you embrace the extreme side of life. While all I say it is nothing more than having a screw loose inside your brain and that you need to get severely medicated. But I guess I may be old fashioned, I am from the generation that wrestlers like Jessie Salco has grown up watching when they were younger, I guess they believed what we were doing was cool. While in reality it was stupid as hell.  But I know that none of these present day wrestlers will tell me in my face that I am right with this assumption, because that would literally take away everything that they had worked for to achieve something similar what I have done. But I guess they don’t know the backstory of what exactly had driven me to do nothing more than merely survive.”

He lowers his face and takes a sip from his glass of orange juice before staring at it for a few moments.

“To the victor goes the spoils they say, but that’s the entire problem of it all. I was named victor, because I outlasted every other superstar that had entered that cell. Knowing that it would be truly hell on earth that very same day. People said that I knew exactly what I was doing it for, that I shouldn’t tarnish the great achievement that I went through. And what is that?? Competing in a match where men like Felix “The Kat” Hernandez had told the world that he would never ever set foot inside that demonic structure again?? A legend in hid own right, a man that was tough as nails and would fight everyone in any type of match…. But not that, because he knew it would end up badly for him and the others.”

Melissa’s expression starts to show concern, wondering whether she had made the right decision in accepting the match with Jessie Salco. Only to have Goth stare at her and smiles reassuringly.

“I know exactly why you are worried Melissa, not for your own wellbeing, but that of your opponent this coming Sunday. You see, I wasn’t trying to scare you off. I was telling you the reality without sugar coating it to a lesser level. You are going into that chamber, hear that door get locked behind you after you and Jessie Salco have entered it. You will stand in that ring, stare into the eyes of the woman that believes that she has confidence and experience on her side. Having fought many other women in this type of match, women that aren’t you. Women that aren’t of the level that you are Melissa. Something that Jessie is going to find out one more time this coming Sunday. Because she uses the extreme danger of an extreme structure as her outlet. While there is nothing extreme about a steel structure that is as dead as that vase on our dinner table.”

Melissa looks upwards towards the vase on their dinner table and understands what he is saying before turning her attention back to him.

“She is going to find out this coming Sunday that the only Extreme danger that she is going to have to fight is you Melissa. Because one swift kick, one hellacious elbow or punch and she is knocked out. You have done this to more than one Bombshell in this company since joining Sin City Wrestling. And you are the most dangerous individual without having to act like you are deranged or belong into a mental institute or a horror flick. Because you are calm and calculated, you adapt to the situation that you are in better than I have seen anyone adapt to unfamiliar situations. Does that mean you were supposed to win every match that you compete in??”

The two stare each other in the eyes as Goth lets the words sink in before he starts to go deeper into the subject.

“Of course not, but to have people tell you exactly what you will be doing next because they believe that they got you figured out?? Are the ones that ultimately sign their own resignation for being capable enough to compete inside the six sided ring and especially against the likes of you.”

She smiles as he wipes a tear away from her left eye.

“I will be out there at ringside, not to enjoy watching you compete against another human being. But I will be there, because I know that this moment will be a defining moment in your career Melissa. But I do hope that you won’t end up as crazy like Jessie Salco in believing that this match is the answer to any of your own problems.”

“If it is up to me Gerrit, it will be the first…. And the last time that she and I will ever compete in a match like that.”

She plants a soft kiss upon his lips as he returns it by kissing her back. The two hold each other in a passionate embrace before the shot slowly fades.

You don’t know what you got yourself into Jessie

We are in the arena where High Stakes XII will be aired this coming Sunday, there are some lights shining above the six-sided ring whereas the remainder of the arena is completely darkened. Inside the ring we see a figure standing, a blonde woman who is wearing tight blue jeans, sneakers and a black shirt. The camera zooms in on the woman as it reveals to be the former Bombshell Roulette Champion Melissa, who is looking upwards to the roof top of the arena as she stares at the Chamber of Extreme.

“How fast children grow up isn’t it???”

She says with a smirk on her face as she rests her arms across the top rope while not taking her eyes off the chamber where she will be competing in this Sunday against Jessie Salco.

“And no Jessie, it’s not a metaphor that I will be using to upset you even more than I already have. I guess the leach comparison has done the trick quite well hasn’t it?? To be honest, I had not expected you to become so upset all of the sudden…. It’s not like you Jessie, I mean seriously…. You have been known to be the cool and collective veteran. But I guess you are never too old to learn isn’t it?? It has been quite educational for me the last month or so, ever since I had been challenged by you for that Chamber Of Extreme match has made me start to look back and think. And it struck me, that you are only confident when you in control.”

She lowers her head as she stares into the camera while shaking her head in disbelief.

“I knew I had to find something that would rattle you so much, that you would step out of your comfort zone and start to experiment…. I’m sorry if I could not find a better term to describe your behavior as of late. But it’s quite fascinating to see how a woman like yourself is so easily manipulated and distracted at the same time, that I have wondered why nobody else has figured that out…. Then again, you are such a loose cannon that it wouldn’t surprise me if they have. But that’s beyond the point, because I feel that I need to explain a lot for your little brain to digest… So hear we start.”

“You see Jessie, you got some stuff mixed up. A shame I have to admit, but then again we are only humans and we tend to make mistakes don’t we?? You see, I came up with the logical term of comparing you to a leach, you clearly felt disrespected and went on a rant that martians from outer space are still trying to figure out.”

She rolls her eyes before pointing upwards to the sky to emphasis the terminology of alien invaders.

“You see Jessie, I made that remark because I have noticed ever since we got in contact with each other that you need others to remain relevant. Now obviously you took that too personally and a way too negative perception. And why Jessie? Is there something that you are trying to hide from us?? You are always surrounded by your little friends, you always refer to what others have done in case we have forgotten… even if it has been months ago? And you always interject yourself in a way that I got to tell you. As a woman, I find it rather suffocating sweetheart. But I understand now, it’s something that for some reason you can’t help it isn’t it Jessie?? Because let’s be honest, I know exactly who you are Jessie and what you have accomplished in the past.”

She remains silent for a moment before turning around as she spreads her arms across the ropes and leans backwards as the camera turns around as she stares straight into the lens once more.

“You speak of your title reigns as Bombshell tag team champions, referring to the names that you tagged with to succeed in doing so. Names like Vixen and Amy Santino… And that made me smile, because you had proven my point all over again by that mere acknowledgement that you needed the likes of them to succeed whereas you would have failed if they were…. How did you put it?? Oh yeah…”Nobodies’. Quite interesting concept to acknowledge that your taste in people back then was to clamp onto those who had something that you clearly didn’t possessed. You had to clamp onto women that have been trailblazers for other Bombshells, like myself to try and measure up to Jessie. Oh yeah, I may not have been in the ring with the likes of Amy Santino and Vixen… but I at least know what they have been capable off…. And what you are lacking Jessie. So I ask you, was that the reason why you feasted upon their willingness to tag with you and become successful as a tag team?? Or was it perhaps because they felt pity upon you because why?? That nobody else saw the need to tag with you?? And then let me ask you?? where’s the Internet title reign, a prelude to make the next step in your career… To become world champion, now tell me Jessie?? Why was it that people like Amy Santino and Vïxen succeeded where you have not?? Is it perhaps because they took their careers far more seriously than YOU ever could?? And before you start to call me bitch one more time, let me at least give you an example of why you have failed in so many ways where they have succeeded.”

“Ever wondered why I have been quiet on social media ever since the announcement was made that you were inducted into the Hall of Fame?? Not out of jealousy or spite, oh no Jessie. I was preparing for our match, while you?? You were more too busy trying to break the record of Skip Bayless for who can put more useless tweets on Twitter. And before you are going to look like a deer that is staring into a cars headlights. He is the man who along with Shannon Sharpe has a successful sports show on Fox that discusses when LeBron James takes a dump, when he brushes his teeth or has put on a pink jacket. Does that sound familiar as being useless information that you wished to share with us Jessie?? You have been working out your fingernails to a point that they must have broken off by hitting the screen of your cellphone whereas you could have been training to prepareyou’re your match. And you didn’t… because there isn’t any stupid bitch like yourself that can do that and still go and prepare… You already missed a week of preparation… A week where I have been taking myself to the limits and beyond to make your experience inside that chamber with me a living hell. But go ahead Jessie, tweet about what kind of dress you want to wear or anything useless. Because that’s why you have been failing miserably for most of your career!!!”

“I’m sorry, I guess my words are too positive to describe of how your career is turning into Jessie. You are satisfied by grabbing a record breaking amount of Roulette titles as you are HOPING to beat whomever will win the Bombshell Roulette title match this Sunday. Is that it Jessie? Have you already given up on an Internet or World title?? You are exactly that what you had told me about Mercedes Vargas, someone that is a shell of what she once was in her prime of her career. Well let me tell you something little leach, at least Mercedes Vargas at least had a moment that she was in her prime… What have you been up to as of late??”

“Nowhere Jessie, exactly that what I was trying to explain to you. I had hope that you would look back at your career and consider the possibility that I was right. But oh no, you had to bring up the greatest bloodsucking example of them all and that’s so pathetic. You see Jessie, it’s always Amy and You when you mention your success, it’s always people that have left the company and remain retired. No Jessie, you have been nothing but a disgrace because YOU are nothing more than a Roulette belt wrestle. A reason why it took the owners ten fucking years to nominate you for that award, while how long did it take Amy?? Vixen?? And it’s exactly why I have been quiet on social media, because I was waiting and watching. I was watching you making a fool out of yourself and actually feel pity for you. Pity Jessie and you know why??”

She walks over towards the middle of the ring before sitting down as she crosses her legs and stares into the camera.

“Let me lower myself to your level, so perhaps you will understand what I am going to tell you. You see Jessie, you made one valid point in your entire promo of WHY you wanted to get underneath my skin….. It’s because of Goth, the man that turned you into wrestling. A true Hall of Fame legend, a man that is respected for everything that he has done and still doing. You were curious, you wanted to see what he would have done for the career of yours truly. A woman that YOU and your little friend Ariana, someone that I have showed respect in congratulating by winning and retaining that championship belt. You were disrespectful towards me since day one and I now know why Jessie. You are just upset that you look over your shoulder and see who you have to deal with in your entire life….And then you look over your shoulder to see HIM with me and ask yourself why? You are asking yourself what it is that I got and you don’t??”

“Is that it Jessie? Jealousy?? Because you see something in me that you realize that soon I will internet champion, perhaps holding the world title afterwards. And who knows when the Bombshell tag team titles or mixed tag titles return to the company a few of those as well. You see future, while you are dwelling in the past. And I have to confront THAT?? I have to confront a miserable old bitch that wishes to clamp on to something big for the very final time, sucking my blood dry before hopping on to the next joyride?? Because THAT’s what you are doing Jessie… You are just holding on desperately in the hope of not to fall on your face like you have done a million times before. But that will all end this Sunday Jessie, because I am going to put you out of your misery. You think you will beat me in that match Jessie?? You are so confused aren’t you?? Because there are no winners, only one survivor. I am going to do exactly that what you have watched Goth do in Global Wrestling Alliance, when he outlasted ten other men to become world champion. Because that’s what he did Jessie, he has survived... He has been surviving for twenty fucking years and you?? You are just simply chasing a dream that you don’t understand. I am the survivor of the two, that will never change Jessie. Even the mere fact that Ariana has beaten me twice in Roulette title matches, does not make me a loser Jessie. That does not mean that you got me all figured out.”

She is smiling an evil smile as she pushes her hair out of her face as some of the locks have been covering her eyes.

“I have been fighting people that judge me since day one Jessie, even before I joined this wrestling company. So what you are doing to me is nothing new, but don’t you go and dare to lie to me while having a look on your face that tells me that you are too clueless about what you were saying. It may sound nice to the little Jessie Salco fans that have bought your shirts or other merch throughout the years. But your lies will not last forever Jessie, you can claim that you wanted to congratulate me during The Summer XXXTreme Ultimate X over the pool match for the Bombshell Roulette title. But tell me Jessie, do you congratulate someone with greed in your eyes? By making championship inspirations with your hands instead of extending a hand to congratulate someone?? Oh no Jessie, you had been hoping to fill that leach belly of yours with my championship inspiration since day one. Too bad for you that I have been able to see straight through your lies and have warned you. But you haven’t been listening have you? You have been too blinded with the hunger of a leach, a leach that in some cultures are being used to cure people by drinking their blood and extract the disease form their bodies. I bet you never dared to look up on internet to investigate something like that huh Jessie??”

“Oh no Jessie, I could go on for hours in explaining why you are so pathetic. But ultimately, that’s not why we are here aren’t we?”

Melissa suddenly points upwards towards the Chamber of Extreme as the camera looks up for a moment and zooms in on the demonic structure before lowering back towards Melissa.

“It’s about the Chamber of Extreme and who will walk out of it on her own two feet. You had to resort to this violent decision in believing that you could finally end a dispute that you weren’t even meant to start Jessie. You see Jessie, I am going to enter that chamber for one reason and one reason only. I am going to make you understand Jessie, that’s all. I am going to make you understand that every damn moment that we will be inside that chamber that I will be watching you in the eyes and tell you over and over again that I will make you beg for me to stop. You see Jessie, I am not in this match to pin you or make you submit. Oh no, I am going to make YOU submit in order for the match to be stopped, I am going to make you beg for me to knock you out. Because then and only then Jessie, you will understand exactly that what I have been telling you all along. That I am better than you. But you never had any reason to believe me hadn’t you Jessie? Well now I will give you exactly that damn reason to understand, to beg for me as  a newly inducted Hall of Fame to finish it once and for all.  To finally allow you to retire on YOUR OWN TERMS…., as a coward. As someone that has been nothing more than an excuse of everyone that has come before you and ever since. Truth hurts isn’t it Jessie? You see, I am not the one that likes to sugarcoat things to please you and worry about your feelings. I am the type of woman that tells you like it is and that you need to deal with it the best way possible.”

“But I guess you decided to do what you have been doing all your entire career huh Jessie? Searching for excuses, look at your accomplishments as if they are a guarantee for what you are going to be doing tomorrow. Because let me remind you Jessie, history tends to repeat itself and only those who are a once in a lifetime talent can make the difference. Now I am not saying that I am that once in a lifetime type of talent, but at least I won’t be wasting my career by looking back and wonder what would have happened if I had done things differently. Because when it comes down to you and me, it’s already too late. There’s no point to look back and wonder, because you know exactly what you got to do. To tell the world, to tell me and more importantly to tell yourself that you wish to quit. Because then and only then the suffering will end Jessie, only then the pain will stop and only then you will understand that you have made that once in a lifetime mistake. That thing up there isn’t the extreme experience that both of us need to worry about, I am the Chamber of Extreme that you need to worry about. Because once that door is locked, you will have sealed your faith at the hands of the woman that is called The Lady Goth. After this Sunday I won’t be looking back Jessie, I will be finally ending a chapter in the life of a wrestler that became a Hall of Famer…. Too bad you won’t be able to enjoy it afterwards. I see you Sunday Jessie, because right now I got nothing left to say what has not already been said. Enjoy the final moments of believing your career has a meaning. Because after Sunday, all that you got left to think about is doubts and misery.”

With that Melissa looks up at the Chamber of Extreme and shows a smile of confidence before giving a wink towards the camera as she exits the ring and leaves the arena as the shot fades to darkness.

>

<span style="color:limegreen">First Ever Triple Crown and Grand Slam Winner and 2nd ever Grand Slam Winner</span>