• Seleana Zdunich
Again
« on: October 14, 2022, 10:51:19 PM »
Off-Camera

Wednesday, October 12, 2022
Zdunich Apartment
Las Vegas, Nevada
12:04 PM  PDT

It had been an interesting week in the Zdunich Household. Seleana and eleven-year-old Aurora had made the trip to the apartment in Las Vegas given that the last few SCW shows had been scheduled to be in Nevada. This would mean a shorter trip for Seleana and more time at the home Aurora was more familiar with and more comfortable in having lived here with her biological mother during the time Aurora was being treated for cancer.

Meanwhile, Seleana’s wives, Christina “Crystal Hilton” Zdunich and Alexandra “Diamond” Caldwell were in Paris, France for their respective NFW shows.  Crystal’s had already happened on Tuesday while Diamond’s would happen on Saturday. In the interim, a group of NFW competitors including Crystal were going to go to the Paris Catacombs and one, Morgan Payne, was even going to livestream the trip for their loved ones watching back in the United States. As she walks into the den area, Seleana scrolls down twitter on her phone until she comes across an alarming story from Denzel Porter.

#BreakingNews My sources tell me that @Crystal_Hilton  and Jessi Osborne got into a fight while hanging out with @YinzerSaysWhat at the catacombs today. No further details if the police were called or what injuries were sustained.   

Seleana finishes reading the story just as Aurora walks into the room.

Seleana Zdunich: För fan i helvete!

Hearing her mother curse in her native tongue, young Aurora becomes alarmed. What could have made Seleana say such things?

Aurora Zdunich: What’s wrong, Mommy?

Immediately regretting that she let those words escape out loud, Seleana pulls herself back together and takes a deep breath.

Seleana Zdunich: You remember that Mommy Christina is in Paris, ja?

The eleven-year-old nods.

Aurora Zdunich: Yes.

Seleana sighs heavily as she looks at twitter on her phone.

Seleana Zdunich: There was…

She pauses as she considers how to phrase this for Aurora. On the one hand, she did not want to lie to their daughter about her mother’s condition but on the other, she did not want to scare the little one either.

Seleana Zdunich: A fight.

Aurora’s eyes go wide with concern just as Seleana had feared they would.

Aurora Zdunich: Is mommy ok?

Seleana nods slowly.

Seleana Zdunich: Ja…

Aurora frowns in confusion.

Aurora Zdunich: I thought her show was last night.

Seleana nods.

Seleana Zdunich: Ja, it was. She and some others were keen to go see the catacombs this morning.

Aurora’s eyes go wide at the mention of the location in question.

Aurora Zdunich: Aren’t those supposed to be haunted.

Seleana nods matter-of-factly.

Seleana Zdunich: Ja.   

The alarm and confusion only seem to heighten on the eleven-year-old’s face.

Aurora Zdunich: So what happened?

Scanning the responses to the story quickly, Seleana can only shake her head in slight exasperation.

Seleana Zdunich: Mommy got into a fight with Jessi Ozborne. I do not know how it happened. I know they are both angry and it is not just those two. There were others on this trip as well.

Aurora stares up at her mother, visibly distraught now.

Aurora Zdunich: Did anyone else hit Mommy?

Seleana moves closer to embrace her child.

Seleana Zdunich: I do not know.  It does not look like it.  It is possible she hit another called Logyn Bailey. There is a post about it from her but Christina does not seem to be injured, though…

She trails off and Aurora hugs her close.

Aurora Zdunich: Why does everyone always wanna hurt my Mommy?

Seleana shakes her head.

Seleana Zdunich: Things happen, Älskling. We just have to hope she will not encounter any further while over there.

Aurora nods slowly.

Aurora Zdunich: I want her to come home soon.

Seleana hugs Aurora even tighter.

Seleana Zdunich: Ja, that’s me as well.

The two hug each other, both hoping to hear that Crystal is both safe and coming home soon as they do so.

Off-Camera

Friday, October 14, 2022
Zdunich Apartment
Las Vegas, Nevada
9:15 AM  PDT

Two days…

It had been two days since the incident in Paris with Crystal and the others and the camm and/or text about coming home had not arrived. As Seleana sits on the couch in the den of the apartment Crystal had gotten them before the pandemic, she stares at her phone. In those two days, Seleana had been forced to watch things go from bad to worse in public about her wife. Now, as she sits, she can only shake her head as she sends out the only thought she’s really had on the subject.

“I still do not understand why that happened.”

She exhales heavily and glances down the hallway to see if Aurora is stirring yet. Seleana was going to have to call her cousin, Freja Lindström, to come watch Aurora while she went to the gym to work out in proportion for her coming match with Bea Barnhart at Climax Control in Laughlin. Luckily for everyone involved, the trip to the show on Sunday was only an hour and a half. Just as she’s about to stand up and go check on the eleven-year-old, a notification chime alerts her to a post. She checks and sees it’s a response from Crystal. 

“Look it happened and we accept it. Now you just need to figure out what side you are on because people are gunning for me.”

Seleana’s chin hits her chest, her head dropping as she reads the message from her wife.

Seleana Zdunich: Skit också! 

A deep sigh exits her body as she shakes her head, her eyes clamped shut in utter disbelief.

Seleana Zdunich: Du gör höns av fjädrar igen!

She leans forward trying not to scream, tears rolling down her face. 

Seleana Zdunich: Varför frågar du mig fortfarande? Jag är inte den som ständigt skiter i det blå skåpet! Har jag inte bevisat mig själv ännu? Vad krävs för att bevisa för dig att jag älskar dig? Inga villkor, inga undantag, inga frågor!

Her eyes gently open as she looks at her phone and gratefully sees no other notifications screaming back at her. She inhales deeply, exhales the breath back out and then sets her phone aside. Before she can move, Aurora runs over to her.

Aurora Zdunich: It’s gonna be ok, Mommy.

Knowing this means Aurora heard and possibly saw her being upset again, Seleana hugs the girl back, horror and regret immediately filling her mind as she manages a smile for the little girl.

Seleana Zdunich: Jag älskar dig älskling!

Aurora Zdunich: I love you too, Mommy!

On-Camera

Friday, October 14, 2022
Zdunich Apartment
Las Vegas, Nevada
7:02 PM PDT

The camera opens upon Seleana Zdunich sitting on a bench in the playground attached to the apartment complex. She leans forward nodding, a wry smile on her face.   

Seleana Zdunich: Seen any good hashtags lately?

She glances out at the street, exhaling heavily as she does so.

Seleana Zdunich: I think I am about to see a few even if I’m not keen, ja?

Slowly, she looks down and shakes her head to herself before looking right back up into the camera again.

Seleana Zdunich: But I must put that aside because I have to focus on Bea Barnhart on Sunday.  If I do not, bad things will happen, ja?

She nods knowingly.

Seleana Zdunich: Bea, I have been saying since the first time I saw you compete that you have all the tools.  You can do great things. You are so much more naturally gifted than I am and yet…

Her head quickly cock to the right.

Seleana Zdunich: Here we sit, still waiting to see you achieve what you should have been able to many times over by now. We have seen you win a championship alongside Bill, but on your own away from him, it seems no matter how you try, it does not materialize.

Leaning forward on the edge of the bench, Seleana sighs slightly.

Seleana Zdunich: I can both sympathize and empathize with your situation. When I first arrived here in SCW, my record was not good at all. I came here from L.A.W. and I think I won two matches in my entire run there and that run of poor showings continued as I started here. It took me over a year to finally find my footing even partially. I had to bite, scratch and claw for anything and everything I could accomplish and even then, sometimes it was simply not enough. It seemed like I would always be at the bottom waiting for the lift to land on me and end my misery.

She nods to herself again.

Seleana Zdunich: But I persevere.

Looking into the camera, Seleana points to herself in the chest.

Seleana Zdunich: I kept pushing, I kept fighting and finally, I learn what it takes.

She turns the point to the camera.

Seleana Zdunich: You have learned some lessons but you have refused to learn others.

She points even more intensely, almost accusingly.

Seleana Zdunich: You sit on the precipice of greatness and the only thing holding you back…

Looking almost angry, Seleans glares into the camera.

Seleana Zdunich: Is you!

She swings her arm out, spreading both arms wide to encompass everything surrounding her.

Seleana Zdunich: I understand that completely as that was what was holding me back as well. No matter how keen I was, I had to lose before I learned how to win and even now…

Her arms fly back down and almost slap her knees.

Seleana Zdunich: It is a struggle every time I compete!

She shakes her head grimly.

Seleana Zdunich: It does not matter if it is in an SCW ring or elsewhere as a tag team with my sister, it is a constant struggle every time I step between the ropes ndf compete and I know you will be no different.  We have fought each other many times before and I am certain there were several who saw our names opposite each other on this card and simply groaned and said, “Again?” but I was not one of them.

She shakes her head again, pointing to herself as she continues.

Seleana Zdunich: I am keen to see what you have learned, how you have progressed and where you stand now, Bea. I am keen to see where I have progressed and where I stand as well and I am keen to see us test this together!

A smile crosses her face.

Seleana Zdunich: See you Sunday, Bea. See you when we test ourselves… again.