Author Topic: GOTH (c) v LACHLAN KANE - INTERNET TITLE  (Read 2514 times)

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
GOTH (c) v LACHLAN KANE - INTERNET TITLE
« on: August 22, 2022, 08:04:40 PM »
Post your roleplays here by deadline. Good luck and have fun!

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline Goth

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Gerrit
Re: GOTH (c) v LACHLAN KANE - INTERNET TITLE
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2022, 06:42:02 PM »

The Genesis of Goth

Chapter Twelve: Violent Conduct Title Defense.

August 22nd 2022

New Delhi,

We are a day away from Climax Control 340 where Goth and Ken Davieson lost a tag team match against Ben Jordan and Chris Page. Even though it wasn’t him that got pinned, he still felt that hehad not done what was expected from him. He had decided to get up early, he had told Melissa that he wanted to take some time for himself to collect his thoughts. Goth had decided to visit the Lotus Temple. There he has picked a spot to experience the One Ocean Event, a performing arts series celebrating the unity and diversity of humankind. There he experiences the performances, but merely uses it to meditate within himself. Finding peace with himself as his anger had boiled up ever since losing to Ben Jordan and Chris Page. Goth had not told anyone how he had felt, he has always felt most comfortable in dealing with losing matches within himself. A meditational way of finding peace within himself, something that he had been doing prior rejoining Sin City Wrestling

“I’m glad that I finally got the chance to visit this place.”

Goth says while watching the performance that is put in front of him, his eyes are mesmorized upon the performers as they are entertaining him and the remainder of the crowd that has gatheredaround them. Goth’s eyes sometimes move away, taking in the wonderful creation of the temple itself, as if being inside an enormous lotus flower. Causing him to imagine what it would be like to be an insect inside such a flower. This causes him to smile, something he had needed after this past Sunday. He knew that it was a team effort, you either win as a team or lose as one. It’s not blaming the loss to someone who gets pinned or is forced to submit, even though most of the time people would point at that as the sole reason.

Goth closes his eyes, thinking back to the moment that he had tried to break up the three count, that ultimately had led to the victory as Chronic Chris Page had withstood him from breaking it up. Making the suggestion for him that a team loses together an even more obvious situation. But he had not valued this as the main reason why he felt the way that he is feeling right now, it is the mere fact that his original opponent had bailed out on him, forcing Goth to ask for an opponent for Violent Conduct in a few weeks. Only to have it answered finally by a man that is called Lachlan Kane. Something inside of him was conflicted, on one side he was thankful that someone had answered the challenge… but it should have not be this way. People had to earn a shot, he had to earn it twice for crying out loud….While his original opponent was just handed the title shot after Goth had crushed him in a non-title match… and the man had decided to run away from the opportunity, but instead the man will be facing Hitamashii.

“God works through mysterious ways”

He says with a smile upon his face, realizing that he now has an opportunity to defend his championship title against Lachlan Kane. A man that at least took the liberty to fly to India and make his intentions felt, something that Goth could respect. He will prepare physically for his match in New Delhi. But now he has to clear his thoughts and what better than to do it somewhere spiritual.

He slowly rises to his feet, walking away from the performances that is still continuing for the remaining visitors. Goth walks towards the outside of the impressive Lotus flower like temple, where he sits down on a bench near the water, staring the water while thinking back of his journey that he had made last year all the way until today in India. He smiles, remembering how he was announced to be the special guest host for the 300th Climax Control show. Realizing that 40 Climax Control’s later that he is still there, while others had assumed that it would have been a one and done deal. He remembers his match with Caleb Storms, someone that he had concluded reminded him too much to Steve Ramone. A name that he knew from Global Wrestling Alliance, someone that always brought the best out of him… and so did Caleb.

“And then came Mark Cross….”

Goth shakes his head, remembering that he would face the man that at that point was the world champion. Someone that proclaimed that he would retire Goth, making him regret for returning to the ring once more. But The outcome of that match did not have the end result that was expected by the champ. Hell, the man has become an afterthought.

“Probably waiting for another opportunity in the Blast From The Past next year.”

Goth chuckles at his remark, The Blast From The Past was one of the most entertaining experiences that he had experienced, as well as a painful one in a different way. Teaming up with Candy had shown a side of him that he had not often endured. But ultimately she had managed to give him and Melissa the most romantic moment ever, so that he guessed had made it all worth while.

Goth notices people walk past him, apparently the performance had ended, he had hoped for some peace and quiet. He didn’t mind the crowded places, but at times like these he had preferred to be left alone. Deciding to ignore the people, at least they were no wrestling fans that would bug him for autographs or selfies taken with him. No, he had to prepare for his match. It was his first title defense since the mixed tag team titles that he and Mercedes had lost to Ryans and mikah.

“Too bad me and him never had the opportunity to face off one final time….”

He softly scowls, he respected the man’s ability. But he had always wanted a final opportunity to face that man one on one inside that six sided ring. To see whether he could finally get that one victory over him that he had never been able to do so, one of the few names that he knew he had never been able to beat… and that stung, even though he knew that when a life ends then there’s nothing that you could do to change it.

“Unless you consider beating his brother as a sign of clenching my thirst that is my desire to be the very best. But the sibling never was able to mount any type of offense that Kris Ryan could. And I made him pay dearly for his disrespect for the dead.”

The dead, something that Goth knew first hand how you cannot disrespect them, no matter if it is relatives or not. The dead either needs to be left alone or respected with justification.

“So I had to show his brother the respect he deserved by crushing his brother on Kris Ryan’s birthday. And I know firsthand that Kris was looking down and shaking his head in disgust.”is

His face shows a look of disgust after uttering these words, he shakes his head before placing his hands to his head and squeezes deep into his skull.

“I COULDN’T HELP IT!!! He deserved it!!!!”

He lifts his head, obviously aware that people are staring at him with a weird look on their faces, wondering why this man is screaming out loud. Goth’s eyes don’t even focus on the people, ignoring everyone that is surrounding him as if they are nothing more than mere insects bothering him. His hands runs through his hair, tying it up in a tail before sitting down and staring back at the water. He watches the fish swimming around in the shallow water that is quite clear to watch through. He watches the fish swim around aimlessly, having no direction at all as at one point they swim left, then right before swimming another direction.

“I bet it would be wonderful to live your life without any worry.”

He lifts his head upwards, looking around to see whether the people were still paying attention towards him. Laughing softly as he had noticed that the people have gone back to their normal lives as if nothing actually had happened. He quickly looks inside his jacket after receiving a message from Melissa, telling him that she had fun dissing Pussy Willow. This causes him to laugh out loud, he started to enjoy to see the sadistic side of Melissa emerge as nobody had believed she had it inside of her.

“That’s my girl.”

Goth had told her over and over again that nice girls get eaten up and chewed out by the Bombshell roster, referring to several examples that SCW but also other companies had with wrestlers that had the talent, just never that mentality with the mindset to survive anything and everyone that will cross your path. And luckily she had taken it by heart, the attack that she had come up with on Jessie Salco was priceless, it had given her tears of delight after witnessing her kicking down Jessie. The set up with the chair was something he it made him remember what he would have done when people dared to piss him off. He smiles as he messages Melissa back, telling her that he was going to be with her shortly as he gets up and walks off.

“What took you so long??”

Melissa playfully asks Goth as he walks into their hotel room, taking off his jacket and shirt before walking towards the shower as he prepares for a shower. She decides to walk after him, admiring his muscular back as he was standing in front of the shower while feeling the temperature of the water with his hand. She places her hand upon his back, causing him to slowly turn his face towards hers and meets her with a smile.

“Hi sweetie, I’m sorry for the delay. I got held up by some idiots.”

He says as he rolls his eyes, she smiles as she knows what he usually meant with the term idiots. She turns around and walks out of the shower room, leaving him to clean himself up as she orders for something to eat as the camera turns back to the shower, where Goth’s back is shown while being in the shower. Pouring shower gel all over his body before washing his hair. Turning around as he comes face to face with the camera crew.

“I warn you not to come closer, I’m dangerous you know.”

He says with no emotion shown upon his face, watching the camera slowly back off a little before he motions it to stop. He quickly wraps a towel around his  before stepping out of the shower as he follows it up by toweling his body dry before walking into the hotel room where he finds Melissa on their bed drinking a glass of water.

“How was the temple?”

She asks as her eyes runs over his body, he smiles as he drops the towel out of sight from the camera before putting on some jogging pants and drops down next to her on the bed before giving her a big kiss.

“It’s a big time lotus flower.”

The two of them laugh at his comment, he puts on a loose shirt before walking over towards the dinner car and stares at the plates, loving the view as he takes a bite from some of the meat.

“It was alright I guess, I just couldn’t find the peace that I needed to meditate. So I guess I will need another way to get that done.”

He turns his attention back to the dinner car, putting some food on his dinner plate before turning his attention back to Melissa who has gotten up to her feet and smiles.

“I think that dinner plate can wait, why don’t I give you a massage??”

This is welcomed by a huge smile from Goth as he has placed the plate back on the dinner car and takes off his shirt for Melissa to give him a massage.

The shot returns where Goth is on his stomach, resting on the bed while Melissa sits on his back while giving his back a massage. Heh as his eyes closed, enjoying the pressure in his back being worked on with her magic hands. Goth’s back has taken many hits throughout the years, causing it to have become less flexible compared to when he had begun his career in wrestling. Having to stretch for his matches before the knock on the door comes for him to compete. So having Melissa give him a massage has always been a treat for him.

“Enjoying yourself stud??”

Melissa says, causing Goth to chuckle and groans in delight, he thinks back to the times that his wife had done the same. But she often enjoyed the thought of teasing him by scratching her nails into his flesh, scratching his skin as it often brought the vicious side out of him before a match. He knew that Melissa wasn’t into these things and he had come to the realization that at his age he did not needed it anymore.

“Your neck feels so tight, something wrong hun?”

He scowled, he had hoped that she wouldn’t notice it. But then again, he would be fooling himself to think that she wouldn’t as she always did. He lets out a sigh as he slowly lifts his head from his arms as he feels her squeeze his neck muscles with her fingers and feeling her nails scratch his neck.

“God that feels good.”

He says as he drops his face back into his arms, resting it sideways as he allows her to continue the massage upon his neck muscles and shoulders.

“So much has happened in the recent weeks Melissa, the tag team match this past Sunday. Finally finding out who would answer my open challenge for the Internet title. Accepting the challenge from CCPE vs. the World… ”

Melissa silently nods her head as she continues to massage him while continuing to listen to what he has to say.

”The mere fact that I know that one day my career will come to an end Melissa, I want to look back at my career and to feel that I have exceeded my expectations of having done anything that I could have done.”

Melissa’s hands freeze for a moment before continuing the massage, she had heard him mention something of possibly retiring one day. But this sounded so much certain from him, making her worry when that moment would come. She had been enjoying being at ringside, watching him wrestle as it was another example of her education to improve as a wrestler. But she had known that this day would come, he had told her that he had a dream of marrying her at the next Summer XXXtreme cruise ship, wrestle a dream match and retire. Something that sounded as a dream come true, but now she has second thoughts about him retiring.

“You ok Mel??”

She scowled at herself, she had hoped that he would not have noticed her hesitation, but the realization quickly sets in that he had.

“You mentioning retirement just startled me a little bit.”

She knew that the only thing she could do was tell him the truth, she did not want him to retire as he looked rejuvenated since his return last year.

“I didn’t say I was going to retire any time soon.”

He says with a smirk on his face as he feels her playfully tickle his sides after hearing his answer. The two laugh as there is a few moments of silence as Goth enjoys the massage, giving Melissa the time to think about his words. She felt that she could learn so much more by merely watching him wrestle. Her eyes travel off to his back, she had always loved his muscular upper body. But at moments like these she could trace every scar that he had endured through his career. Wondering how much pain he had endured throughout his career, causing a painful shock to run through her body as that caused to tense. This causes Goth to look over his shoulder with a concerned look on his face.

“Melissa, are you alright??”

Melissa slowly gets up, walking towards the bathroom as she did not want him to see her cry. She had felt as if she was living on cloud nine. Everything that she and Goth had touched would turn into gold, but now it seems as if things were crumbling down right in front of her eyes.

“Melissa??”

Goth turns the corner, entering the bathroom where he finds Melissa leaning over the sink with both hands on either side. Feeling her tears to fall from her face before grabbing a towel to cover her face, not wanting him to see how much it hurt her. Goth carefully grabs her by the arms, pressing his body against her as this causes her to tense up even more. Slowly he turns her around before taking her into his arms, causing her to wrap her arms around his waist as she squashes her body against him. Feeling so vulnerable for the first time in a long time.

“It’s okay hun, I’m here.”

His words are soft and caring, the side of him that she knew he only could when he was around her. It made her feel so vulnerable right now, whispering him how much she loved him as he caressed her back and told her the same.

“I just enjoy watch you wrestle every single time that you step foot inside the ring, makes me want it to last forever.”

He lifts her face up from his chest by pushing her chin up with the use of his fingers. Their eyes lock with each other for the first time since she had offered to massage him. He gently kisses her lips and pulls away slowly.

“Like I said Melissa, there is so much more that I want to accomplish before I will even consider to retire. So I promise you nobody will be safe as long asthat day has not arrived.”

Melissa gives him a smile, feeling reassured that perhaps his dream will come may come true when she is ready to accept that day to come.

[ b]The wonders of being the King, The King of Kings

Chapter: Lachlan Kane[/b]

Goth is now inside the gym, running on the treadmill to uphold his cardio. The sweat is pouring upon his face as his gaze is focused upon the television screen in front of him. He is watching series of matches that he has been in the last few months, as he is always critical about the small mistakes that he may have made during those matches in order to improve. His hand reaches over towards the bottle of water, taking a quick sip before placing it back in its holder. His eyes quickly looks down at the numbers on the computer screen of the treadmill before turning his attention back to the screen. Watching the match at Summer XXXtreme, where had beat Jack Washington with submission and obtain the internet title. Just at that moment the alarm clock on his apple watch hits, as the timer that he had set has ended. Causing him to turn the treadmill on the cooldown mode, slowing the pace until he is walking and trying to catch his breath. He grabs the bottle of water and take a few more long sips from the bottle before ultimately stepping down from the treadmill before wiping off the sweat from his face.

He turns around, seeing that the gym where the other members of the Saviors have left the training facility. He smiles, he had always prided himself by being one of the first to enter the gym and being the last to leave. He takes a final sip from the bottle of water before noticing the camera crew, smiling to a thought that just popped into his head.

“I am glad you didn’t interrupt me while I am sunbathing.”

Referring to when the camera crew bothered Melissa at the swimming pool.

“I’m sorry to inform you that I have not bought any new bathing suits for me to show you. So I guess you just have to do with me in a sweaty mess.”

He says as he walks over towards a bench near to him, dropping down as he places the towel across his broad shoulders, taking one end of the towel and wipes his forehead one last time before dropping it across his shoulders once more.

“Just like I am sorry to inform the world that I feel bad for those who had hoped to have seen Jack Washington instead of me as the champion. Because lets face it, Jack preferred to stay at home, hoping that everyone would forget that he held the internet champion and not get any challenger. Because I am so differentl.”

He smiles, grabbing the bottle of water and takes the final sip.

“And for some reason I got the feeling that nobody even cared about the Internet championship belt. I had to call out the entire roster during a live show, where the only sound that I was hearing were crickets. Seriously? A championship belt that was held by many great champions, champions like Kris Ryans, J2H, Despayre and yes, even Jack Washington was someone that claimed to have held that championship belt with pride. And this happened?? Someone, whose name I will no longer mention was granted a title shot and refused. REFUSED IT!!!”

Goth scratches his head in amazement over the fact that someone would be turning down the opportunity to become Internet champion and follow in the lineage of past champions.

“But after the last Climax Control my prayers were answered, where Lachlan Kane answered the challenge that nobody seemed to care about. Where I want to thank you Lachlan for at least man up and take the chance to challenge me.”

“And I can hear people think to themselves why I would care whether someone would answer your challenge. But these people are just merely short sighted, being used to have a coward as champion like Jack Washington. Just accept the money that you make as a champion and shut up. ”

This causes Goth to shake his with a look of sadness on his face.

“I may not be the most popular guy in this company, or even in the world for that matters. But I do bring honor to a championship legacy, I respect those who have come before me and will come after me. No matter how I feel about you personally, when your name is put upon that golden plate and says that you are the champion of that division… you have achieved something and achieved something. Something that nobody can take away from you, but once you have it… you have to earn it every single time that you go out there and defend that belt. Because no matter if you like it or not, that title reign could end on every given night that you got the opportunity to defend that belt and earn the respect from the watching crowd in attendance and the millions watching around the world.”

“Suddenly changes the whole perspective on a championship match of this caliber doesn’t it Lachlan? Perhaps I have misjudged most of the people in the back. Or have I misjudged some of the veterans that I have thought that would jump at the opportunity as if they are sharks that smell blood. But I guess I must be bleeding something completely different, because it took until YOU… Well you and that idiot of a Troll to answer my challenge. And I got to be honest Lachlan, I was a little bit disappointed.”

Goth cocks his head to the left for a few moments as he sees Mac Bane enter the gym to grab something. The two men share a look without telling a word as Mac Bane nods his head and walks off.

“Forgive me if I may have said something that made you jump at the opportunity to get my head checked. But let’s be honest Lachlan, you had to fly all the way from the other side of the world because you had the desire to be the champion. And  like I said earlier, I comment you for that. But what has happened to this organization? Where some people believe that they are big enough to dictate what happens into their careers. That they feel too big for certain championship belts, holding out in the hope of ever getting called up for an opportunity to be challenged by Mac Bane. And all I have to say about that is seriously?? You think that a man would jump to the conclusion that one guy that walks away from a lesser championship would get a shot at his?? I think that with all of this going on, Mac Bane will have no other choice to challenge someone from his inner circle once more. Because beyond a handful of people, there aren’t many people left in this company that has the right to even look at my belt let alone challenge for it.”

“Now I know you cannot speak for others Lachlan, so I will not ask you to do so. But you have to admit that this is rather strange isn’t it?? That people decide not to risk their careers for a shot at the title that I am currently holding?? Is it because of long jeopardy?? Or merely because they know what I can do inside of that ring and if Jack Washington is too scared to do something about it… then why not 99 percent of the entire male locker room!!! And I will tell you. It’s been going on since I returned at the end of last year, where I faced then champion Mark “The Dragon”  Cross in just my second match back and beat him. Did I ever get a complimentary thought of perhaps being moved up a few slots to get in line for a future title shot?? Oh hell no…, I had to sit down and watch people squander opportunity after opportunity. Making me wonder why in the hell that the management of Sin City Wrestling is so desperate to put their faith into young and up and coming wrestlers who may have a future in this company… down the road… And why not a veteran like yours truly?? And I will tell you, because they did not have enough confidence for me to stick around for much longer. Not wanting to squander the hopes and dreams of their future stars for an old one… merely because they judged me from decisions I have made in the past… like stepping back as internet champion because my then wife was pregnant. Something that I knew was the only decision I could make… but to this very day it still make me feel regretful for ever doing so.”

“And now? I had to earn two shots for this belt, I had to earn it Lachlan, I had to do it the only way that I ever wanted to. Earning it inside the ring and not having to wait until someone is willing to scratch my back. While deep down inside, they know I have scratched theirs so many times… that their backs should be bleeding by now. But not anymore Lachlan, they cannot ignore me anymore… so what happens?? I get another example of what I like to call: Being Crossed out. Referring the denial of one Mark Cross, because I knew that he was too scared to face me for that belt. I am sure he will hide behind his title loss against Mac, but he had that belt again afterwards. He could have done so around then, but decided to chicken out of his responsibility… only to wait for next years Blast From The Past… I guess he is Mister Temporary, while I am here every single week…. Yet, they didn’t wanted topushme… how stupid of them.”

“So I issued the challenge, expecting nothing but a joke to enter. And almost it did, until you showed up. And at first, I have to admit. I thought a Fenris would make a shocking return, I thought perhaps an established name would show up, perhaps a surprise signee from outside the company with a resume from New York to Tokio… And instead, I got you.”

Goth shakes his head, showing a look of disappointment on his face.

“I am aware that you will take these words merely as being disrespectful, but in reality I am not. I am just concerned that you will end up like Finn Whelan. All big words, but no guts. When I saw you come down the aisle, I thought back to the guy that is now resorted being one of the opening matches of this show. A wrestler that doesnot deserve to be named until I see him accomplish something. And I know, I know you have been successful in the past Lachlan, having held the Mixed Tag Team Championships. Something that like I said before, I respect you for that. But what happened after tha Lachlan?? Because it feels like you are just another opportunity for me to be denied. Denied to have faced Kris Ryan and Mikah in a rematch for those same Mixed Tag Titles after having lost them. Being denied being recognized as a competitor that could still have a value for this company, having the Saviors at least show me the respect thati have deserved all along. And then it was you, the only true challenge of the two that came out to the ring…  And even though I feel honored that you answered the challenge. It wasn’t the opportunity for Sin City Wrestling to FINALLY acknowledge me as the man with the most title reigns in the history of this company. And that hurts Lachlan, perhaps one day you will understand.”

“But does that mean I will not take you seriously in eight days Lachlan? Then I can already spoil the hopes and dreams that you may have in me doing so. Because I have got even more desire to prove you all wrong since winning this belt… because then I was already disrespected. And I will continue on punishing everyone that gets thrown in my way or is stupid enough to think that they got a chance against me…. And I will keep doing this until I get what I deserve…And trust me Lachlan, how good you may very well be…. It isn’t and will never be YOU.”

With that Goth slowly gets up and walks as the shot slowly fades.

>

<span style="color:limegreen">First Ever Triple Crown and Grand Slam Winner and 2nd ever Grand Slam Winner</span>

Offline Lachlan Kane

• View Profile
    • Lachlan Kane
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2022, 11:39:04 PM »
August 12
Orlando, Florida

He had never felt so nervous in his entire life.

Not before a major match, not before he moved halfway across the world to Japan when he was only 20, not even when he had first asked Sierra to be his girlfriend four years ago. He paced the floor of the waiting room, hands clenched tightly inside the pockets of the sleeveless grey Wolfslair hoodie he wore.

Sitting in a chair across from where the Irishman was pacing, his mother-in-law Amelie watched him with an amused smile on her face as she idly flipped through a magazine. “You’re going to wear a hole in the floor, chéri,” she commented.

That stopped him in his tracks, and he glanced at her with a sheepish grin as he dropped into the chair beside her, rubbing at the back of his neck. “Sorry. Just…

Nervous? I couldn’t tell.” Amelie chuckled as she reached over and patted Lach’s hand affectionately. “Deep breaths, son. Everything is going to be fine.

He tried to take a few calming breaths like she suggested, but his hands were still tightly clenched to the point where his knuckles were bone white. “But what if it’s not the answer we want? If that happens, I’m pretty sure Sierra’s going to be disappointed. And I’ll feel like I let her down.

She fixed him with a motherly stare that he recognized as one his own mother had given him plenty of times as he grew up. “Lachlan, since the day the two of you came together as a couple, you have never let her down. The years she’s been with you have been the happiest I have seen her in a long time. And the way you’ve taken my granddaughters into your heart and spoiled them with love…I will forever be grateful for your presence in all three of their lives. And nothing will change that

Lachlan’s cheeks flushed faintly pink with the praise, and a shy smile appeared on his face. “Thank you.

And while it may be disappointing at first if you don’t get the answer you want, you know you can always keep trying.” She nudged him in the side while giving him a little smirk.

He gaped at her for a moment, acutely aware that his mouth was hanging open like a hooked fish. Amelie let out a laugh at his expression, and after a shocked moment he laughed along with her. But his laughter trailed off as he thought of the other possibility. “But then…what if it does happen? I don’t know if I’m ready. And I don’t really have anyone to talk to about it…” He glanced down at his hands, twisting his fingers together in his lap.

Oh, I think you have more people than you think that you can talk to about this,” she reassured him, putting a comforting arm around his shoulder. “And no one is ever really ready for this. You can prepare all you want, but it’s just one of those things that you have to experience.

Just throw yourself into it?

Basically. But I know that you’re going to be just fine. You have so many people who are ready to help you in any way you need. You only have to ask.” She patted his cheek affectionately, and he felt a little of the nerves fade away. But they returned in full force when he heard the sound of a door opening somewhere to the back of the office. He was immediately on his feet as he watched Sierra walk out from the back of the doctor’s office, followed by a kindly looking woman with a short blonde bob in a white lab coat. “Thank you for getting me in on such short notice, doctor,” Sierra said.

Oh, it was no trouble at all,” the doctor replied. “I’m looking forward to helping you along with your journey.

The way the two women smiled at each other made Lach’s heart stutter in his chest. A hopeful feeling flooded his body and made him feel warm as he glanced between the two of them. “Wait…does that mean…are we…?

Sierra smiled at him, resting a hand on her stomach. “Congratulations…daddy.

And that was the last thing he remembered before his world went dark and he hit the floor.

—----

The scene opened up inside of a large room decorated to resemble a fine art gallery. It was a spacious room, with white painted walls and a light wood floor with bright lights highlighting the photos hanging on the walls in ornate gilded frames. The sound of footsteps on the wood floor echoed through the space, growing louder until Lachlan Kane entered the room. The man beloved by almost all of SCW stopped in the centre of the room, smirking towards the camera dressed in a finely tailored navy blue suit with a crisp white dress shirt and a black silk tie, with polished black leather shoes to complete his look. He straightened out the cuffs of his jacket before clasping his hands in front of him and staring down the camera with his bright blue eyes.

Just when I think I’m out, this place just pulls me right back in.” He chuckled, the deep sound reverberating off the walls surrounding him. “I had only promised Mark and Christian that I would do a couple of shows for this India tour, just as a way to shake off a bit of ring rust after being away from the ring for a few months. I certainly never planned on gunning for a title…but here we are.” He stretched his arms out to the side briefly before lowering them to clasp in front of himself again. “What can I say? I love what I do. I love being in front of a crowd, hearing the cheers and screams as they watch me make magic in that ring…” He sighed happily. “It’s a natural high that’s better than any drug or drink out there.

So, once again I find myself in the title chase here in SCW. Now, in the past this fairy tale has only given me nightmare endings, as I’ve gone for every singles title in this company and every time I have walked away empty-handed, with nothing but frustration and bitterness in my heart. And most of the time, I have not dealt with those losses in the best way. I won’t pretend otherwise. It’s not exactly something I’m proud of.” He shook his head slightly in shame, before his eyes snapped back up to the camera lens burning with fierce determination. “But that was then, and this is now. This time, I’m the one holding the book and the pen, and I’ll be the one to write my own ending to this story. That ending being this - ‘The Uncrowned Prince of SCW Lachlan Kane finally claimed his rightful throne, defeating the Internet Champion Goth.’ The End.

His stance relaxed somewhat, but the intensity and passion still burned in his eyes and on his face. “Now, I’m not about to stand here before you and boldly claim that it’s going to be an easy victory. I am fully aware of Goth’s legendary status in this company. A two-time World champion, three-time Roulette champion, Tag Team champion in both the Men’s and Mixed divisions, a now two-time Internet champion, Hall Of Famer…this man’s achievements list is longer than my entire career. So for me to try to claim that this match is going to be a cakewalk for me would be absolutely asinine to say. I know without a shadow of a doubt in my mind that this match is going to test my every limit. It’s going to push the boundaries of my pain tolerance and stamina. It’s going to leave me a battered, bloody mess in the middle of the ring.” A little smirk appeared on his face, looking somewhat wicked. “But that’s exactly what I want. I want to know that I walked into this match and stood toe to toe with Goth and didn’t back down. I want to know that when I become the new Internet champion, I went through hell and back to do it. I want my first singles title run in SCW to start off with an absolute war. So that when I look down at that title hanging on my shoulder, I’ll know that I did whatever it took to earn it.

He unclasped his hands and moved them into the pockets of his dress pants, pacing a few steps in the centre of the room underneath the softly glowing spotlight. “Now Goth, I can imagine that you’re probably looking at my track record here in SCW with singles title matches and thinking that it’s a foregone conclusion that you’re walking out as the champion. And you know…I honestly wouldn’t blame you for it. Every time I’ve had an opportunity to claim a singles title, I’ve failed, as I talked about before.” He began walking around to each of the pictures on the wall, every one displaying his various title shot failures for the world to see on a five by three foot canvas and elegantly framed in gold. He stopped to gaze reverently at each one, almost looking like an art critic studying some Renaissance masterworks. “Internet, Roulette, World…hell, even when Sierra and I tried to reclaim our Mixed Tag titles, we fell short. But this time is going to be a hell of a lot different. In my time away from SCW, I have become more dangerous and precise than I have ever been in my career. I’ve already gone through absolute hell in other places, and I’m more than ready to do it again to get my hands on my first singles title. If you want an example of my work, I’ll direct you to PWE’s pay-per-view event Magnificence. I tapped into a side of myself that no one was expecting, and I absolutely destroyed my opponent in that match. We destroyed each other…all because of a simple grudge. There was no title on the line and nothing to gain in that match. Well, nothing tangible anyways. Now, if you look at what I did in that match when there was no prize at the end, see what kind of pain and torment I inflicted on my opponent just because…what do you think I’m willing to do when there’s a title on the line?

He moved back into the centre of the room, and slowly raised his right hand up until it was level with his shoulder. With a snap of his fingers every picture on the wall behind him immediately burst into flames. The red and orange flames licked around the edges of the frames, while the pictures burned to ash piles that drifted gracefully to the floor. The light coming from behind him cast his face into strange, almost grotesque shadows, though it did not dull the brightness of his eyes as they stared towards the camera lens. “My past will not define me. The Uncrowned Prince of SCW is coming to collect what is rightfully owed…
>

Offline Goth

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Gerrit
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2022, 07:45:35 PM »
OOC: I got permission to use Kim Pains character also apologie for the rp not to be at my uual par i'm just drained for recent situations. but i will be ok after the week break coming up

The Genesis of Goth

Chapter Thirteen: Violent Conduct Title Defense pt.2.

September 1st 2022

New Delhi,

Goth can be seen entering the bar of the restaurant along with Melissa and Kimberly Pain, the three of them sit down at a table as Goth looks around as he is trying to soak in the atmosphere. This has been the very first time since many years that he actually had entered. Melissa looks at him, she can tell that he is nervous. She looks over at Kim, who was looking at either of them.

“So what do you guys want to drink??”

Melissa has an angry look on her face as she stares at Kim

“Kim.., that was uncalled for.. I…”

But Goth places a hand on hers, causing her to turn around towards him with a look of concern.

“It’s okay Melissa.”

“But….,”

She looks at him with a concerned look on her face, but she let her protest slide as she knew this was important to him. She turns her attention back towards Kim and sighs.

“I would like to have a whiskey Kim.”

Kim nods her head as she turns her attention towards Goth, who shows a look of doubt on his face, as if he was contemplating on backing off his decision.

“Gerrit??”

Kim asks as she lifts her left eyebrow, her voice had snapped him out of his thoughts as he looks across the table towards Kim. He looks at her without showing any sign of emotion, causing Melissa to become nervous. She is about to interject herself when suddenly

“Yes, I’m sorry Kim. I was somewhere lost in my thoughts, I would like a glass of Whiskey too.”

The reaction from G?oth had startled Melissa, who raised a hand towards her mouth in shock. But decided to turn her attention back on being supportive towards him, she had promised him that she would interject if she had felt that he would go too far. She knew that this moment would come, but hearing him order a glass of Whiskey had startled her still. Kim nodded her head as she walked off to order something for the three of them. This caused Melissa to turn her attention towards Goth.

“I know what you are about to say Melissa, but you promised you would at least give me the opportunity to drink a glass right??”

She had already opened her mouth to protest his ridiculous idea, but remembered that she indeed had agreed to not start to protest before he had a chance to try a drink. She quickly closed her mouth and turned her gaze away from him for a few moment, trying to regain some of her composure as she feels his right hand on her left. This caused her to turn towards him with her eyes slowly welling up with emotions.

“Gerrit, you don’t have to… I…”

He smiles at her comment, trying to ease her worries as he gently squeezes her fingers as it causes her to shiver.

“I love you Melissa and I know how troubled you are with my decision. It only shows how much you care and I am very thankful. But I have to do this.”

“No you don’t, I know you are strong enough to resist… I…”

His hand squeezes hers tighter, shaking his head as this causes her to become silent. She knew that he had to do this, she just didn’t agree with him. It pissed her off, she was so certain that his decision was wrong. But she knew that once he had made his mind that there’s nothing she could do for him to change it. Something that often pissed her off, making her wonder whether she had gotten accustomed to get her way as some of the Bombshells had claimed she had. Only to shake her head and tell herself that she shouldn’t let others get to her. Scowling as she remembered that this was one of the first lessons that Goth had taught her.

“I want you to know that no matter what, I will support you. I just want you to know that I don’t agree with your decision.”

She becomes silent as Kim has returned with their orders, handing both Melissa and Goth their glasses of Whiskey. Kim had ordered a cocktail, taking a sip from it as her eyes doesn’t leave that of Goth’s. Paying attention on whether he would reach from the glass of Whiskey. Goth stares back at Kim, slowly yet reluctantly reaching for the glass of whiskey. His eyes lower towards the glass, staring at the content that fills the glass. He started to ask himself whether he could remember the taste of the alcoholic beverage. He stares at Melissa, who had wrapped her hand around the glass and slowly lifts it towards her mouth, while eying him in return. Goth nods his head and lifts the glass of Whiskey towards his mouth and takes a sip.

“Well??”

Goth’s reaction answers her question, starting to cough out loud while gently placing the glass back on the table. Melissa stares at him, turning her eyes towards Kim and can’t help but giving her a look of relief. Realizing that the chance of him not wanting to take another sip of the glass of whiskey. Something that had caused her to feel relieved.

“Wow,I had forgotten how…”

“I just hope that you have decided to stop wondering whether you should return back to be a raging alcoholic Gerrit.”

The reaction had caused him to snap his eyes towards Kim, who has a cocky look on her face before shaking her head.

“Did I get your attention? Good, because you have to understand that this idea was really stupid Gerrit. I hope you will have no more doubt from now on.”

Goth’s stare is cold but decides to keep his mouth shut as Kim continues to talk.

“Was this your idea to see whether you are a macho and can handle liquor after being sober for years?? Are you out of your mind?? Now I know you are concerned about what had happened in the past, but why?? You have a wonderful woman sitting next to you.”

This causes Goth’s eyes to turn towards Melissa, who looks back at him with tears in her eyes as she can no longer keep her emotions in check.

“Do you see what you are doing to her?? What you had to put her through?? And for what?? You no longer need alcohol to be a man Gerrit, being there for Melissa and loving her and giving her all that she needs that is what being a man is all about!!!”

The realization is sinking in, he slides the glass of whiskey away from him as he turns his attention towards Melissa as he grabs her in his arm. This causes both of them to hold each other in an embrace as they are softly whispering towards each other as Kim looks on with a pleasant look on her face.

“I guess I have done my job, now it is time for me to pay for the bill and get you two out of here.”

With that the shot slowly fades.

[ b]The wonders of being the King, The King of Kings

Chapter: Lachlan Kane part two.[/b]

Goth is seen sitting in his hotel room, drinking orange juice as he is starring ahead of him. Thinking back at the scene the other day in the bar, regretting his stupidity and doubt of whether he needed a drink.

“Ever done something you regret?? I am sure you have.”

Goth says with a chuckle upon his face

”Everyone makes mistakes don’t they Lachlan?? But we always believe that whatever decision we had made at first was the right one. Just like you did by challenging me, sadly I have to tell you that you are wrong Lachlan. You see, have you ever wondered why nobody has answered my open challenge?? Of course not, you were merely blinded by greed weren’t you? Having a quick chance to challenge for a title that is way above your head. Merely because you realized that you had not have to do a damn thing to earn it. And why not, I would have done the same thing. The only difference is between you and me is that when I do, I will succeed. And if you are having doubts? Then let me just have my career record in the company do its talking for me.”

“And if you need another example of my reality to be more than just prove, then why don’t we ask the entire locker room of Sin City Wrestling. Ask them why it took them to allow someone to fly across the planet to answer a challenge? Besides two morons, consisting of you and The Troll there wasn’t anyone that dared to answer my challenge. It is rather amazing to notice that a locker room with talent that makes this company he number one company. But when it comes down to me challenging another man,k then it seems to be nothing more than a mere kindergarten cop rerun.”

Goth chuckles at thecomment that he had made, he knew that this wasn’t the case. But he had a point on the fact that nobody had answered his challenge until that one night with Lachlan did.

“I may have caused fear to enter the hearts of the wrestlers after me crushing the hopes and dreams of Finn Whelan. Or merely the fact that they have seen me represent this company in a fashion that they have never seen anyone do in recent past. The mere fact that us THE saviors hold three of the six titles, two of the Saviors square off for the world title. And where are you people?? Accepting nothing more than a mere role as card fillers. Even a man like Ben Jordan preferred stroking his ego against Chris Page, after hinting that he would love a shot at my gold. Isn’t that just disrespectful Lachlan?? Because I cannot comprehend of anyone believing having ashot against me. Reality hurts doesn’t it??”

He shakes his head and sighs.

“Don’t think I will not take you seriously Lachlan, because I will. And that will be the biggest problem in your career, it will make you regret to accept my challenge. It will make you understand why I am the very best wrestler in this company without the world title. And after this Sunday, I will no longer have to look back to a thought of what if. Because I am the internet champion and you are not. The best thing for you to do is to accept it and do what you think is best to save your ass. But I will give you a hint, just walk away or else I will crush you the same way you did to that Troll.”

With that Goth walk off as the shot fades

>

<span style="color:limegreen">First Ever Triple Crown and Grand Slam Winner and 2nd ever Grand Slam Winner</span>

Offline Lachlan Kane

• View Profile
    • Lachlan Kane
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2022, 11:33:26 PM »
August 12
Orlando, Florida

Lach!

Mr. O’Connell, are you alright?

He opened his eyes slowly, and then immediately closed them again from the harsh fluorescent lighting of the waiting room beaming directly into his face. He groaned, feeling a throbbing pain in the back of his head. The voices he heard were sort of muffled, like his ears were stuffed with cotton. But they grew more distinct until he could make out the two voices of Sierra and the doctor. He tried opening his eyes again, going slowly so he wouldn’t sear his retinas again.

The first face that came back into focus was Sierra’s, her green eyes wide with worry as she stared down at him. He gave her a crooked grin that turned into a wince as another sharp, throbbing pain dashed through his head. He felt cool fingertips on his temples and his head turned to the kindly face of the doctor. “Well, that was quite the spill, Mr. O’Connell. Good thing you’re in a doctor’s office.

Call me Lachlan, please,” he answered, his voice somewhat shaky.

Well, at least you know your name. That’s a good sign.” The doctor looked into his eyes for a moment with a serious expression as she felt around the back of his head gingerly at the knot that was forming at the base of his skull from where it had hit the floor. “I don’t think we have to worry about a concussion, but you should probably take it easy for a few hours, at least.

No arguments here,” Sierra said, with a pointed look to Lachlan to indicate that there definitely would not be any arguments. He nodded slightly, moving slowly as he rose to a sitting position with the help of the doctor and Sierra. When he was sure he was OK and the strength had returned to his limbs, he managed to climb to his feet. They both thanked the doctor and along with Sierra’s mother, they left the doctor’s office and headed outside into the sunny Orlando afternoon.

What the hell was that?” Sierra said when they approached the car. “I have never seen you faint before. Are you OK? Is this insane travel schedule finally catching up with you?

He shook his head as they slid into the car - him behind the wheel, Sierra in the passenger’s seat and Amelie sitting behind her daughter. Lachlan started up the car and backed out of the parking space in front of the building and headed onto the street. “No, I’ve been getting enough rest. I think…I got myself so worked up about what the doctor was going to say that I guess my brain just short-circuited.” From the back, Amelie let out a little chuckle, but Sierra looked at her husband with concern. He glanced over and gave her a reassuring smile, grabbing her hand and kissing the back of it as he navigated the streets of downtown Orlando. “Love, I’m fine. Just got overwhelmed with the emotion of the moment. Let’s just focus on the good news, OK?

He’s right. Besides, your father was almost the same way the first time I told him I was pregnant,” Amelie said.

Sierra’s head whipped around to gape at her mother. “What?

The older woman nodded. “The day I told him I was pregnant with you, he hyperventilated for about fifteen minutes.

That got a laugh out of Lachlan, and even Sierra let out a small giggle. “So Dad was nervous to be a father?

Oh, he was downright terrified. We both were. But we knew that as long as we had each other, we would be OK.

Sierra looked back to Lachlan with a soft smile. “Well, it’s not like we’re going into this with absolutely no idea what we’re doing. I have done this twice before, after all.

He returned her smile. “And you know that I’m going to be there every step of the way. Every doctor’s appointment, every special class, I’ll be there. I may be scared out of my mind, but I’ve wanted this more than anything. And I’m ready for it.

He almost swore he saw her eyes fill with tears, but she quickly blinked them back. “So, how are we going to tell the girls the good news?

Later that day…

It was just after dinner, and the whole family was outside in their backyard. Sierra’s brothers and sister had been at the house to watch the girls while Sierra, Lachlan and Amelie had been at the doctor, and they had decided to all stay for dinner. Lachlan watched from the covered gazebo as Diego and Rico were chased around by Jade who was wielding a water gun that was almost as big as she was. Rosa, on the other hand, was sitting on the grass on the opposite side of the pool with Olivia, the two of them giggling as they tossed a large beach ball back and forth.

Lachlan smiled at the happy scene before him, with Sierra curled up at his side on the loveseat and Amelie sitting on a lounger opposite to them. Nights like this reminded him of his own happy childhood back home in Ireland, and he felt a pang of homesickness hit him in the chest. He would have to invite his own family down soon, but in the meantime…

Sierra glanced up to him, a knowing smirk on her face. “So, you wanna tell them or should I?

Tell us what?” Diego said as he sauntered up to them, water dripping from his hair and clothes. Rico followed behind him with Jade in his arms, and Rosa got up when she noticed everyone gathering around as well with Olivia clinging to her hand.

Lachlan and Sierra traded looks, and she nodded her head as if to say ‘go ahead.’ He cleared his throat as Olivia left Rosa and climbed into his lap. “What is it, daddy?” she said, her big brown eyes blinking up at him and her little gap-tooth grin melting his heart.

Well, you know how Mummy and I have been talking about having a baby?” he started. Olivia and Jade nodded, and out of the corner of his eye, he could see his brothers and sister in law making the connection and their eyes going wide. “Well, Mummy went to see the doctor today and…you’re both going to be big sisters soon.

The words had barely left his mouth when Rosa let out a squeal of happiness and launched herself at Sierra, hugging her older sister tightly. Diego and Rico both had big smiles on their faces as they reached over to clap Lachlan on the shoulder. Jade was giggling and dancing on the spot happily, but Olivia looked somewhat sad, her little lip sticking out and quivering.

While everyone else was celebrating the good news, Lachlan scooped Olivia up in his arms and took her into the house where it was quieter. “What’s wrong, darling? I thought you were excited to be a big sister.

She sniffled a bit, running the back of her hand across her cheeks where a few tears had dripped down. “But now I won’t be your baby girl anymore. There’s gonna be a new baby.

He hugged her tight to his chest, kissing the top of her head. “Oh, my little one. You will always be my baby girl, no matter what. You have nothing to worry about.

She looked up at him through teary eyes, lifting her small hand up with her pinky finger extended. “Promise?

He smiled at her, lifting his own hand and wrapping his pinky gently around hers. “I promise.

—----

No fancy backdrop. No distracting props or over-the-top scenery.

This scene opened up in a nondescript room with a singular spotlight shining down from above. This was a set that commanded attention via the subject, as opposed to the dressing surrounding it. The kind of set that someone requests when they want their focus to be on their words, rather than the surroundings.

And this was precisely what Lachlan Kane wanted. He walked into the scene, no pretext or lead up. Just simply took his place in the centre of the scene, directly under the light. In contrast to the expensive suit from his previous promo video, this time he was simply dressed head to toe in black. From the fitted T-shirt underneath his signature black leather jacket, to his black jeans all the way down to the boots on his feet. He stood with his head lowered, silent for a moment before his lilting Irish brogue filled the space and reverberated slightly.

You know, I’m so used to being overlooked everywhere I go. Especially here. After all, it’s no big secret that I haven’t had the best track record when it comes to title matches. I’ve never denied that fact. Every time I reach that golden pinnacle, a mere fingertip’s breadth away from finally accomplishing something noteworthy in this company…I always end up crashing and burning. A proverbial Icarus, flying too close to the sun.

His eyes flashed up to the camera, the normally bright blue irises almost darkened to black with the lighting. “Not this time. This time, I walk into that ring, and I take what I have been denied for too long. I can not - will not - fail in this. You said it yourself - I flew halfway across the world for this opportunity, and I’m not going to let it fall through my hands. Too many times I’ve stood in that ring and tasted the bitterness of defeat when everything was on the line. I’ve tasted it so much that even just thinking about it makes me sick to my stomach. And I have resolved to never have that feeling again. When I accepted your open challenge, there were a lot of people who thought I was insane. After all, you are a certified legend in this company. I’ve already gone over your impressive list of achievements here, so I can skip that part. But legends are never invulnerable. Eventually, they must step aside and make way for the next generation to carve their paths. And if you won’t step aside by choice…I will make you.

He put a hand over his heart, an exaggerated look of pain crossing his face. “I have to say, hearing you say that you were disappointed that I was the one to answer your challenge…that hurt me a bit. I know you said you weren’t trying to be disrespectful, but a guy can’t help but feel a little rejected. After all, I very well could have just let The Troll amble his way down that ramp and accept your challenge, and make your title reign look like a complete and utter joke. But I thought that I’d not only do you a favour, but The Troll as well. I accepted your challenge and gave you a match at Violent Conduct that will be talked about for ages…and spared The Troll from being on the receiving end of an absolute massacre in the ring. Two birds, one stone.” He smirked. “What can I say? I’m a charitable kind of man. The Troll should be thanking me for saving him from being embarrassed in front of the entire world at your hands.

He began pacing back and forth a few steps, like a restless animal trapped in a cage. “I stepped up because you deserved a better challenger than The Troll. Frankly, I’m as shocked as you are that no one else took the initiative. I mean, there you were practically giving away a title shot to anyone who wanted it…and you were met with a resounding wall of silence.” He shook his head ruefully. “So many insanely talented men in this company, and not a single one took the opportunity that was practically gift wrapped for them and delivered on a silver platter. It’s an absolute damn shame. The only reason I can possibly come up with that you haven’t received any challengers for your belt is the possibility that this roster is full of men that think themselves above the Internet championship. But what they fail to realize is that it’s not the championship that makes the man…it’s the man that makes the championship. And I plan on elevating that championship far beyond a mere lower-tier trinket. It’s quite sad that so many people think that it’s beneath them to challenge for it, when there have been many noteworthy competitors in this company that have held that title and then gone on to do great things within this company and beyond. Mac Bane, Jack Washington, J2H, even my own Wolfslair compatriot Austin James Mercer. And of course, you yourself. The fact that so many men passed up this literal golden opportunity just fueled my desire. Because when I become the next Internet champion, I’m going to do for it what Sierra Williams and I did for the Mixed Tag Division. I am going to elevate it. I am going to make the Internet title mean something. I am going to bring it to new levels of prestige.

He held up his right hand, with index finger extended outwards as he continued to pace. “But of course, I first have to pry it from your iron grip, don’t I? And as much as you seem to think you’re not underestimating me, your backhanded compliments say otherwise. But more than that, I can see the hesitation behind the bravado. You’ve been in this company for quite some time now, Goth. You’re getting up there in years, while I’m just hitting my stride. I’m at the pinnacle of my career, with so much more ahead of me. You’re facing your twilight years. So, tell me…just what do you think the outcome is truly going to be? As much as you brag and boast about spoiling my dreams and denying me…I can sense the trepidation in your words. I can see the doubt in your eyes. You know, out of anyone who could have answered your challenge, that I am a legitimate threat.

A feral smile crept across his face as he returned to the centre of the room, the spotlight shining down and bathing him in a warm glow. It almost seemed like a faint halo of light ringed the top of his head as he straightened his posture and clasped his hands in front of him. “Come Sunday night, the threat will be realized. I am the Uncrowned Prince of SCW…and I am finally claiming my crown.
>