Author Topic: The Kwan Empire, The Prologue  (Read 664 times)

Offline Char Kwan

• Enter The Dragon
    • View Profile
    • Char Kwan
The Kwan Empire, The Prologue
« on: August 19, 2022, 01:51:07 PM »
The sound of footsteps echo down a corridor as Mr. Chalmers can be seen with his hands around his sport coat with a huge smile on his face. He comes to set of double glass doors.

Mr. Chalmers: Miss Kwan, I have some great news.

Mr. Chalmers exclaims as he pushes open the door. The door itself leads into a fairly large office space with Japanese red colored wallpaper on the walls and a large desk made out of white oak. A large black leather chair sits behind the desk with the back of the chair pointed towards the door.

Voice: "Good" news! What do you know about that Chalmers?

A voice rings out as Mr. Chalmers is standing front of the desk with one of his eyebrows raised just slightly. The chair turns slightly with Chalmers taking a step back and his smile no longer on his face.

Mr. Chalmers: Sebastian!? What are you...what are you doing here?

He stammers as the dark skinned man is looking up at Chalmers with a vicious grin on his face. His hands are sitting below his face as he taps his index fingers together.

Sebastian Mercer: Come now Lloyd, you know exactly why I am here. After all, you did work for me.

Mr. Chalmers: Did?

Sebastian chuckles while slowly rising to his full height. He walks around his desk as one of the door near the back opens and a small Asian woman steps into the room. Chalmers gulps a little bit as he recognizes Kiara making her way towards him.

Mr. Chalmers: Hey Kiara, I didn't know you would be here.

Sebastian Mercer: I like you Lloyd.

Mr. Chalmers: Okay, where's Char? The press is outside waiting to hear about her return to Sin City Wrestling.

Sebastian takes in a deep breath before exhaling slowly. He looks Chalmers in the eyes while placing his hand on his shoulder.

Sebastian Mercer: You just don't get it. Ms. Kwan doesn't want to be associated with failure like you. If I am being honest, I don't want your name associated with Mercer Enterprises.

Mr. Chalmers: What are you saying exactly?

Sebastian clears his throat.

Sebastian Mercer: You're fired!!!

Mr. Chalmers' jaw drops to the floor as he sees an individual entering the room. This individual has dark purple hair, with a button blouse and dark denim jeans with holes in the knee. Tears slowly fill his eyes as Sebastian walks back around his desk.

Mr. Chalmers: Give me another chance Bash. I can do better.

Sebastian Mercer: This wasn't easy for me.  thinks about it before laughing Who am I kidding, that was fun. Now Lloyd, you can either leave with your dignity or I can have security hall your fat ass out of the fucking building. It's your call.

Mr. Chalmers looke around the room before leaning forward and placing his hands on Sebastian's desk. Mr. Chalmers is pleading for his job when Kiara slams her hand down across his back. Two muscular men enters the room and drags Chalmers out. Sebastian shakes his head as Char Kwan walks up next to him.

Char Kwan: That could have gone a little better Mr. Mercer.

Sebastian Mercer: You wanted to trim the fat in your organization and I just helped you remove the fattest son of a bitch.

Char grins while reaching down and grabbing the letter opener on his desk. Her grin turns to a look of disdain while twirling the letter opener in her fingers.

Char Kwan: Daddy didn't quite trust Chalmers. I don't quite know what he thinks of you. Now, you had better live up to your promises or.......

Char drives the sharp edge of the letter opener between his fingers as Sebastian lets out a sigh of relief.

Char Kwan: Next time, that will be your hand. Now, have you gathered any information on that masked cuntbag that I will be facing in my return match.

Sebastian shakes his head.

Sebastian Mercer: I have sent out emails. I have texted Christian Underwood. I even hired private investigators to find any information on this thing and got zero information. What are you going to do?

Char snarls a little while standing up to her full height. Her left hand is slightly curled into a fist. Her right hand is placed flat against her leg.

Char Kwan: For most of 2022, I have been sitting inside a dark room contemplating retirement. I haven't had the drive to compete. That all changed when one word kept creeping into my thoughts. Pain! Pain is the only word that echoed through my mind like a bat signal. So I got to thinking, I don't have to compete inside the ring anymore. All I have to do is inflict pain. That is my driving force this time. I don't care about titles. I don't care about these idiot fans. All I care about is hurting people.

Char takes a minute to catch her breath while chuckling under her breath.

Char Kwan: Speaking of hurting people, who is this masked bimbo? Does she really expect any of us to take her fucking serious? How many masked female wrestlers do you even see compete? Are you that much of a coward? No matter the reason, after I am done with you. You will be needing more than that mask to hide behind. I could just rip that mask off your face and show the world how hideous you look. Or I could just make it a permanent fixture after I break every bone in your face. Either way, I am not going to make this night easy for you.

Char starts thinking back on her match with Azzurine Vebbins.

Char Kwan: The last time I faced someone in my return match, I forced her into early retirement. Sad part is I wasn't even trying. Now this time around, I will be looking to make a statement and you just happen to be the one standing in my way. I don't care why you are wearing a stupid mask. I don't care that you are making your debut on Climax Control. What I do care about is how much pain I will inflict on you. Will I send you to early retirement like I did Azzurine Vebbins? Or will I make you regret stepping into the ring with me? No matter, what your answer is going to be on Sunday. Just know that I will not stop until you are lying in a pool of your own blood. Because I am out to prove that I am one of the most underrated bombshells on this roster. Unfortunately for you, I got a Slice of Asia just waiting to kick your head into the stratosphere.

Char Kwan uncurls her left hand before bringing both of her hande up towards her face. A devilish grin appears on her face as she looks down a bit.

Char Kwan: The Dark Side will soon be more than you can handle. Hell has opened up and the harbinger of pain shall ride through the flames. The world will soon hear the melodic tone from the Japanese Siren as pain and suffering will soon follow. No bitch is safe from her wrath. This masked bimbo has no earthly idea what she is stepping into on Sunday. She might think it's going to be a joyous occasion but in reality it's going to be an utter nightmare. Your dreams of becoming the best will soon vanish. No white knight is going to save you. The Japanese Siren will make your ears bleed with each song she sings. Pain will take over your body as the sounds of suffering overtake your mind. The only way to find any peace is after I put you down. The Japanese Siren will sing a song of victory after putting you out of your misery.

Char let's out a sinister laugh as the scene slowly fades.