Author Topic: Eating 20 MacBane burgers for a McDonalds Championship  (Read 705 times)

Offline Agostino Romano

• View Profile
Eating 20 MacBane burgers for a McDonalds Championship
« on: August 12, 2022, 11:36:18 PM »
Agostino was a very creative guy, and he walked into a Mcdonald's in India. Still, while he would start talking, someone saw Agostino, wearing a Ronald McDonald clown costume, and the commentator says this.

Commentator: "Ladies and gentlemen, we have a special guest here in McDonald's; please welcome SCW Wrestling star Agostino Romano. A guy who's going to be the first guy in history to not only have a MacBane special burger but the first one to eat twenty of these burgers. If Agostino Romano eats twenty burgers, he'll win this McDonald's Championship."

For the first time in his life, Agostino laughed because it was usually him coming up with fun ideas, but somehow, Mcdonald's in India beat him to it. He releases the idea and nods with a cheeky smile on his face.

Agostino Romano: "Of course, I'll do it. Who cares if I get sick? I'd do it."

James and Declan knew Agostino would love the shot. In his Ronald McDonald costume, he was given a MacBane special burger before taking the first bite. He opened it up and looked at the SCW camera, holding the burger up.

Agostino Romano: "This MacBane special burger has all the lettuce, tomato and cheese all over it with stacked paddies and buns with a dash of mustard and tomato ketchup on it. It's like a Big Mac but double the size of it. Oh, how I love coming to India, providing me with a new challenge I've never tried, and I get to win a title too? Man, that's something I'd love to do. I mean, after all, I am facing a Mac wrestler with a title on the line, so here we go to take the first bite of it."

Because he had to eat twenty to win a title, he had to scoff the first one down fast and then he got to five, which he took a break just to suck the taste in.

Agostino Romano: "This last burger I ate was golden and shiny, just like Mac Bane's wrestling performances have been. Although I doubt he'd be eating the title belt that looks like a burger. You see, with all my fun and entertainment side of things, who knows what I'll do? See, I know you're a good wrestler and got a match against a god. A MacBane Burger vs a God is an interesting matchup, but what if this silly Agostino McDonald were to face a god again? Would a god beat an Agostino McDonald? Who knows because this guy has got smugged face paint that's got splashed with burger gold."

Declan and James couldn't stop laughing because Agostino loved the challenge as they watched him eat five burgers at this point, and then when he got to ten, he stopped, holding his stomach, but he shook his head.

Agostino Romano: "Wow, my stomach is already a little woozy, but that won't stop me from winning a McDonald's title. MacBane Burger will not have an Agostino McDonald give up on the challenge for the belt. I'm not letting any MacBane's beat me, whether it's here or in the wrestling ring. I would eat the McDonalds and SCW title simultaneously because Agostino has tasted gold before, and he's going to show you a threat to a restaurant and in the ring."

The laughter that was heard in Mcdonald's was not just from James and Declan but from other customers, even the staff as well. Mostly because Agostino was crazy, but in a funny, good way. He eats all the other burgers until five MacBane Burgers are left.

Agostino Romano: "I know you're a happy man, seeing me struggle to a point if I eat more, I'll be sick, but that's what you expect that you got me in a wrestling submission hold, I'd be close to tapping, but Agostino doesn't quit. Agostino is not a quitter. This clown is going to smug all over you in the ring. You are a fierce and deadly fighter, and everyone wants to give Macbane Burger a hug. Now all you have to do is watch me eat five more of these burgers, and I'll be just like you, becoming champion."

His wrestling terms were entirely out of the book, but it was nearly enough of a valid point in some places. But Agostino loves to confuse people. He eats five more burgers and stops for a bit.

Agostino Romano: "See, anything can happen in the good old wrestling world, just like anything can happen in McDonald's. However, while I love to be a clown talking utter nonsense, the only time you see me get serious in the ring is when I'm in the ring. I finished all the MacBane Special Burgers because I can finish him inside of a wrestling ring and win the SCW World Championship, but only it will be by pinfall or submission, not by eating all of MacBane burgers. Oh wait, I got to burf."

Agostino rushed to the bathroom, and while he burfed a lot, the staff were getting the McDonalds title ready for him. It took Agostino three minutes to come out, and the commentators said on the microphone.

Commentators: "Ladies and Gentleman, we have a new McDonalds Champion of eating 20 of our special MacBane Special Burgers, Agostino Romano."

Agostino placed the title around his shoulder as he was getting a drink of water due to being sick in the bathroom, and everyone was celebrating around him.

Agostino Romano: "If I can overcome MacBane Special Burgers, I can overcome the Mac Bane, the wrestler in the ring. I want to beat you to win another title as I just got here with the McDonalds championship, and I will bring this baby to the wrestling show with me. Agostino will be the first guy to hold the McDonalds and the SCW World title and defend it against other wrestlers proudly. I will use all the speed I can to beat you, and you'll use your power, but Agostino McDonald will find himself out of situations and will win because that's how Agostino Macs."

Of course, it was his term for saying how he rolls, but Agostino wanted to change, and everyone celebrated, even if some were laughing at how ridiculous Agostino was. With his proud McDonalds title, Agostino walks away and acts like he's already won the SCW Championship.

I love AJ Allmendinger.