Author Topic: AM I WRESTLING CURIOUS GEORGE?  (Read 678 times)

Offline Andrew

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Bill Barnhart
AM I WRESTLING CURIOUS GEORGE?
« on: August 12, 2022, 01:25:23 PM »
AM I WRESTLING CURIOUS GEORGE?

Narrator:  Every time I have the pleasure of speaking with Bill or Bea Barnhart before they go on the air to present their comments for their upcoming match I’m amused. This time it was Bea, who is facing Georgie Robertson at Climax Control 339, who made fun of her opponents, Georgie Robertson by stating her opponent seems “curious” so she has nicknamed Georgie Robertson as CURIOUS GEORGE!

BEA GETTING THINGS OFF HER CHEST

The scene shifts where we get a shot of Bea Barnhart standing in front of the wrestling ring at the Netaji Indoor Stadium located in Kilkata, India, where Sin City Wrestling is holding Climax Control 339. Bea is not in her normal wrestling attire for her presentation of her comments. She is instead wearing blue jeans and a black pullover shirt. The camera person informs Bea they are live broadcasting so she begins her comments.

Bea:  Before I launch into comments to tear down my opponent. . .Curious George. . .I mean Georgie Robertson. . .for Climax Control 339 I need to get a few items presented to show you what’s going on in the world.

THINGS HAPPENING TO BEA’S FRIENDS

Bea:  The first item is about my friend, Teresa, and her son who is in his 20’s and they live near us in Lawrenceville, Georgia. He was at a gas station to get gas for his car and he was approached by a criminal who demanded his wallet and the keys to his car. Teresa’s son managed to get away from the thug and get in his car and he started to drive off but the criminal still managed to shoot him. We think he was hit in the neck or head and Teresa told me it is likely her son would end up paralyzed. I know what some of you think. You think when this happens you should just cry and shake like a coward and hand over your wallet or purse and car keys to the criminal. People who tell you to do that believe if you do that the criminal won’t harm you. Yeah. . .Right!!! Ask yourself what if Teresa’s son had given his wallet and keys to his car to the criminal? There is a 90 percent chance the criminal would have still shot him after gaining possession of the wallet and car. So my advice is to never cower from people and to stand up and take control of the situation.

Bea sighs. . .

Bea:  My other friend, Amy, has two children. One graduated from Berkmar High School in Lawrenceville, Georgia, for the 2022 class. Her other daughter just started Middle School in Lawrenceville. On Thursday, August 4, 2022, she was apprehended by Gwinnett Police with the claim that she had an outstanding Warrant on file for failing to show up for her court case for Divorce from her abusive husband. This man is the father of her daughter in Middle School but not the daughter of her 18 year old daughter who just graduated High School.

Bea sighs again. . .

Bea:  Here’s the deal. Yes there was a Warrant issued during her divorce case against her husband. The Warrant was only in place to ensure she shows up in court on the date the Divorce is to be decided upon by the presiding Judge. Toward the end of 2020 Amy and her husband came to an agreement to drop the Divorce process in the Court and work things out through counseling. What that meant is that since the Divorce case was no longer in place then the Attorneys on both sides of the case should have contacted Cherokee County, Georgia, to inform them that since there is no longer a Divorce case pending that the Warrant to appear for the Judge’s ruling on the Divorce is no longer required and has been cancelled. Well. . .f*ck. . .nobody remembered to tell the Court system in Cherokee County, Georgia. Amy’s Attorney, and her husband’s Attorney, both failed to take the action necessary to cancel this Warrant since there is no reason to show in Court to hear the decision on the Divorce case when the Divorce was dropped by both Amy and her husband. This meant that Amy was arrested for violating the warrant for failing to appear for her Divorce case but the Divorce case was cancelled over a year ago and was not active for her to show up for it. Amy spent three days in custody in the detention center for failing to show for a case that was cancelled over a year ago. How stupid is that eh?

Bea sighs again but this time she rolls her eyes. . .

Bea:  Want to know what the worst part about this is? It isn’t that Amy is divorcing her husband. It isn’t that Amy has two children to take care of. When I bailed Amy out of Cherokee County Detention Center, at a cost of $1,200 that I withdrew from my bank account, you would have thought Amy would be so damn happy to be out of the Detention Center that she would have thanked me for bailing her out and she would have told me she will pay me back quickly. Nope! She didn’t thank me for bailing her out. She didn’t mention that she’ll ensure she pays me back for the $1,200 I used to bail her out. She didn’t do or say anything that showed she appreciated what I did for her getting her out of Jail on Bail. Yep. . .nothing at all from Amy! I assure you two things. She damn well better pay me back quickly or the next time she gets arrested I won’t bail her out as I’ll leave her to rot in jail!

Bea gain lets out another sigh. . .

BEA TALKS TO GEORGIE ROBERTSON

Bea:  Georgie you’re probably wondering why I told you the two items about my friend’s son getting shot and my other friend, Amy, getting arrested and I bailed her out. I told you because you need to know that you, and most of the wrestlers in Sin City Wrestling, are like that thug who tried to steal the wallet and car from Teresa’s son then he shot him when he tried to get away from the thug. You’re a bunch of lazy jerk asshole fools who want to steal stuff from other wrestlers. You want to try to get around the rules to get cheap wins. You’re in for a rude awakening against me Georgie I don’t do stupid dog tricks like ROLL OVER AND PLAY DEAD as you’ll find out on Sunday. As for the other incident of Amy getting arrested, me bailing her out, and she didn’t even thank me for what I did for her, that’s an example of how you and the other wrestlers in Sin City Wrestling are. You all lie, cheat, and steal, then you all condemn wrestlers like me and Bill who work hard in the sport and achieve our success due to our hard work and dedication.

Bea takes a deep breath then continues with her comments. . .

Bea:  So you are my next opponent who is a Brit  named Georgie Robertson. The first thing that came to my mind was Curious George the Monkey. I’m expecting to see Georgie Robertson walk around the corner followed by The Man with the Yellow Hat. Maybe you can hire a Manager who dresses like The Man with the Yellow Hat eh Georgia? Ha ha ha!!!

Bea cannot help but laugh at her comments.

Bea:  Well, well, well, I get to face a Brit wrestler named Curious George. Okay. . .her name is Georgie Robertson. . .so f*cking what. Regardless of what I call you, Georgie, you remain a joke in my eyes. Coming into this match we’re even on height and weight with me being five feet five inches and one hundred thirty pounds and you being five feet six inches and one hundred thirty-three pounds. It appears you like to consider yourself as cocky and that’s expected because most Brits are cocky, sarcastic, and stupid. I also reviewed your move set listed and I got so bored I fell asleep several times. I kept reviewing your move set but kept dozing off from boredom and waking up to continue reading your nonsense.

A CALL FROM CAMP BOW WOW

Bea’s cell phone rings and she checks the caller ID and it says the call is from Camp Bow Wow in Lawrenceville, Georgia, where Iris, her English Bulldog, is boarding.

Bea:  Please excuse me for a moment while I take this call. I need to make sure Iris isn’t having a problem. Since I’m don’t hide stuff from everyone else, like the majority of my opponents do, I’ll place the call on speaker so you can hear the conversation.

Bea answers the call and begins to talk with Edwin who is the Manager of Camp Bow Wow in Lawrenceville, Georgia.

Bea:  Hi Edwin! I’m surprised I’m getting a call from Camp Bow Wow. Is Iris okay? Is there a problem?

Edwin:  No, Bea, there’s not a major problem. Iris is okay and she’s eating and playing with the other dogs in boarding, but she seems a bit depressed and sad.

Bea:  Well that’s most likely because me and Bill are on tour in India wrestling for Sin City Wrestling and Iris misses us. We will be back in a few weeks and Iris will be okay. But I do have a possible solution. After our call I’ll text you the number of Senor Vinnie who is our friend and fellow wrestler in Sin City Wrestling. He will give you the number of where his friend, Pete the Cactus, is being taken care of and you can call them and if Pete isn’t too far away from Lawrenceville, Georgia, you can ask if they can bring Pete the Cactus to Camp Bow Wow to have a play date with Iris. For sure that will perk her up. And if Pete the Cactus is too far away to make the trip to Camp Bow Wow then ask them to set up a video call on the computer so that Iris can have face time on video call with Pete the Cactus.

Edwin:  Okay, Bea, thanks! I’ll do all I can to keep Iris happy and perked up.

Bea ends the call and returns to looking into the camera to present comments concerning her upcoming match.

CLOSING COMMENTS

Bea:  Sorry about that. I apologize for the distraction but the well-being of Iris is important to me and Bill. I’m happy Iris is okay except that she misses us. Hopefully Camp Bow Wow can get Pete the Cactus to either show up and talk with Iris or at least talk to her via video call.

Bea:  Thanks for allowing me to talk with Edwin at Camp Bow Wow so he can help Iris chill out until me and Bill return home from this Tour. So, Little Miss Georgie Robertson, what are you thinking? Okay. . .okay…sorry for asking you to think as I know that people who have little pea brains like yours that thinking makes your head hurt. So since you now have a killer headache due to me asking you a simple question I’ll take the position of answering what I think you’re thinking. You probably think I’m going to be an easy match for you but that proves you aren’t thinking. You’re thinking irrationally and not logically but it is still the same thing that you’re not thinking about me standing opposite the ring in our match. You’re probably thinking that I’ll be easy to take out. Again you’re not thinking logically or  intelligently. You’re probably like all the other mindless morons who follow-the-leader in claiming that I did something I never did. If you’re one of them that means I need to kick the bullshit out of you then kick some common sense into you. Perhaps, Georgie, you think you can call on your friends to come to the ring to interfere in our match so you can get a cheap win. Good grief girl! Do you even have one honest logical thought in your head? I’m not buying the hype people are putting on you. I’ve seen those like you come and go dozens of times. Talk talk talk is all you do and the saying goes that talk is cheap. When Sunday, August 14, 2022, rolls around you can no longer hide behind a camera and talk shit about me. All the talk ends on Sunday and that’s when I put you in your place which is in the corner where I sit you and tell you to shut the f*ck up or I’ll beat more crap out of you some more. Think what you want Georgie. Feel what you want Georgie. No matter what you think or feel I win this match and I move on and move up in the rankings. I sure love over-confident opponents because they tend to make rookie mistakes which is unforgivable in this sport. You know what? I hope you have a nice few days leading up to our match. After I hurt you in our match and hand you a loss there’s going to be way less nice days in your life.

<font color=whiteBea informs the camera person she is done with her comments so they call into the Network to ask them what they want them to do and the Network informs them to cut their camera feed and the Network will return to regularly scheduled programming for this time slot.