Svin
« on: August 12, 2022, 03:08:23 PM »
Off-Camera

Thursday, August 11, 2022
Office of Seleana Zdunich
Zdunich Zoological Gardens
Los Angeles, California
9:07 AM  PDT

India was never an easy trip, especially when you have to return in the middle of a tour for something else. In this case, Seleana Zdunich had returned to California for a tribute show on Tuesday to the late Danielle Lopez in San Diego.

#ForDani

Now, with that emotional roller coaster behind her, Seleana sits at her desk at the Zdunich Zoological Gardens, making last second preparations before she runs to the airport and flies back for the next Climax Control when a man who works as a combination security guard and swine herder in Sam “Razorback” Matthews arrives unexpectedly.

Seleana Zdunich: Ja?

Standing in the doorway and looking mildly annoyed at something, Razorback brushes his long hair out of his face.

Sam "Razorback" Matthews: There’s a guy here wants to talk. Says you need to talk to him about SCW and your wife.

Seleana frowns, shifting things around so that the folders that contain all the paperwork can be put away at a moment’s notice if the need arises.

Seleana Zdunich: You do not look keen to allow this…

Razorback shrugs, still looking more annoyed at having to have this conversation than anything else.

Sam "Razorback" Matthews: Guy’s got a look to him… one I figured he’d have if it’s the same one I’ve heard of before.

Seleana sets her folders down on her desk, a knowing look of consternation coming ovr her own face now.

Seleana Zdunich: Todd Williams?

Razorback nods and Seleana sighs.

Seleana Zdunich: Ja…

The tone of Seleana’s voice almost makes Razorback laugh out loud.

Sam "Razorback" Matthews: So… he IS… that guy?

Seleana sits back in her chair and nods grimly. 

Seleana Zdunich: Show him in.

Razorback nods and heads back up the hallway. A few seconds later he returns with a clearly perturbed Todd “T-Will” Williams in tow.

Todd Williams: Yo, what shit is this? You keep everyone waiting or just me?

Razorback shoots him a look from behind but Seleana raises a hand to calm the Chrome Dragon motorcycle enthusiast.

Seleana Zdunich: Tack, Razorback.

Razorback nods in acknowledgement and walks back up the hallway leaving Seleana and Todd alone in her office.

Todd Williams: Did you just call that boy “Razorback”?

Seleana nods.

Seleana Zdunich: Ja, he went to school in Arkansas and he works with the hogs here.

T-Will shakes his head in amused disbelief.

Todd Williams: Man’s named after fuckin’ pigs…

Seleana nods pointedly.

Seleana Zdunich: Ja, you should be used to the feeling.

T-Will cocks his head, seemingly taken aback by the comment.

Todd Williams: Ayo, why you gotta be like that? You know I ain’t stand for that shit. First you make me wait like a bitch and now you talkin’ to me like that too? The fuck you think you talkin’ to here?

Seleana slides the folders into a drawer and closes it before standing up.

Seleana Zdunich: What do you want, Todd?

As if on a dime, Todd’s attitude shifts from one of BMF-tough guy to friendly and hopeful assistance. 

Todd Williams: We can’t just talk as co-parents or nothin’?

Seleana crosses her arms impatiently.

Seleana Zdunich: If you wanted to speak of Brittany or Brayden, you would have said it upon your arrival, not waited to try and use it to soften me when you did not receive the acceptance and reverence you are accustomed to. What do you want?

Todd’s entire countenance turns right back to the cold, near-aggressive appearance he had when he arrived in the room.

Todd Williams: You wanna watch how you walk to me. You know who I am and what I can do.

Unmoved, Seleana simply glares back at him.

Seleana Zdunich: För fan i helvete! Du gör höns av fjädrar!

Unsure either of what she said or if he should be insulted or not, Todd just stands there looking confused but certain he needs to remain hard at the same time from the tone in her voice. Seleana’s glare intensifies.

Seleana Zdunich: What do you want?

Todd allows himself an almost lascivious smirk.

Todd Williams: You threatened by me, Dollface?

Seleana’s glare never wavers.

Seleana Zdunich: I am unapologetically grateful to you. Without you, we have nothing. We have no business, we have no family. Without you, Brittany and Brayden do not exist. Without you, we never meet HayJo or Sofia and there is no Isabella. Without you, there is nothing. So I am grateful, but I also do not forget.

The smirk on Todd’s face

Todd Williams: Even after B-Brat made sure that never happened?

The Swedish woman doesn’t even blink.

Seleana Zdunich: You think with it too often.

The smirk fades slightly, turning more cruel.

Todd Williams: You know I can take it all back.  I snap my fingers and everything gets Thanos snapped…

He snaps his fingers.

Todd Williams: Just like that. You’re just the silly foreign barbie doll fighting Mercedes Vargas this week and hoping you get the winner’s share of the money so you can afford dinner while you enjoy things on the company dime because you have nothing else left!

She shakes her head with an incredulous disgust that she doesn’t bother to hide or disguise even a little. 

Seleana Zdunich: Tror du att jag inte vet? Din jävla idiot!

Again, the attitude wavers in his confusion at the meaning of every word she just said aside from the last one. Seleana points to herself angrily.

Seleana Zdunich: I know where the money is from. I had to see all the trails when I was buying the company back out from under Teddy Warren. You are sloppy! I bought it back with MY money. Not yours. I separate money and companies. I make certain we have no financial connection to you.

T-Will leans in across the desk placing both hands palm down on the wooden piece of furniture.

Todd Williams: You need to tread lightly, Swedey.

Seleana scoffs.

Seleana Zdunich: Ja? Because you will do what? We have many common associates, and they like me more. You can tell me nothing about SCW since you helped get Christina fired. You have a match on this show as well but you are beneath me and are reduced to a manager forced into the ring because you have no client until Christian and Mark decide she is too much fun to play with and bring her back just to fuck with her… and you.

She points to herself.

Seleana Zdunich: I am a former champion with a match with a Hall of Famer to possibly get added to a World Championship match while you scramble to hold on to what is currently draining through your fingers. If Christina would listen to me I would tell her that using the Williams name as a brand the way it currently sits is a fool’s play because the Williams name is worth less than nothing. There is no dynasty, there is Brittany and there is everyone else who has failed! Brittany has won championships in multiple places but she stands on her own! Christina has won many championships, why should she let your name be the one getting top billing?

Now she points towards the door.

Seleana Zdunich: Her name means a thousand percent more than yours does.

She pauses.

Seleana Zdunich: Did you secretly enjoy watching her be fired or did you simply get upset that your new star vehicle had just been canceled because now you could not ride her coattails to make you feel like you mattered again?   

Todd glares back at her, standing straight up. 

Todd Williams: You need to watch yourself. I will take care of business with Alex Rush, but you need to focus on your shit instead of mine.

He turns and leaves the room as Seleana just shakes her head.

Seleana Zdunich: Idiot, you never did say what you wanted.

On-Camera

Friday, August 12, 2022
Zdunich Room
JW Marriott Hotel Kolkata
Kolkata, India
10:07 PM Local Time

The camera opens upon Seleana Zdunich sitting on the bed of her hotel room, nodding to herself as she does so.

Seleana Zdunich: So, my wife has been fired for listening to her ex-husband and the little voice in her head that says things are a good idea when she knows they are not…

Exhaling heavily, the blonde Swede sits forward slightly.

Seleana Zdunich: I should not be surprised, ja? 

She shakes her head knowingly, yet somewhat disappointedly.

Seleana Zdunich: Whenever she listen to that, bad things happen.  If I am surprised, it should be that worse things did not happen. I know she will be back. It is simply too enjoyable to Christian Underwood and Mark Ward to give up playing with her as a cat would play with a trapped mouse. Eventually, she will offer the proper penance, sacrifice and opportunity for fun for them that they will bring her back even if they only intend to humiliate her further.

She nods, almost finding the entire affair amusing.

Seleana Zdunich: Christian is especially fond of that activity, finding ways to annoy her and make her life more difficult just to see the look on her face. It is such a worthy diversion to them that it might even be considered a show in and of itself to set traps and watch her walk into them.

She looks to the floor and shakes her head.

Seleana Zdunich: Estrellita, I love you but you walk into this. I believe in you and that you will find a way to get back on your feet again.  You are a survivor and it is what you have always done. I have no doubt you will do this again.

Her expression suddenly turns cold and disgusted.

Seleana Zdunich: Även med den där jävla idioten som viskar i ditt öra.

Shaking her head, she slowly looks back up into the camera.

Seleana Zdunich: But none of that has anything to do with my match with Mercedes Vargas, does it?

Her right hand raises up and then comes down on the armrest of the chair.

Seleana Zdunich: Nej, it does not aside from how Mercedes and my wife were attempting some kind of loose  alliance, which is hysterical given their history and how much Mercedes publicly does not respect my wife at all.

She pauses.

Seleana Zdunich: I mean, it makes sense. They are both accomplished in SCW more so than almost anyone else. They have both enjoyed victories that were considered impossible and if they managed to both focus on ruling the company and combined forces to do so, even Kayla Richards and Alicia Lukas would have to admit…

She pauses and then shakes her head.

Seleana Zdunich: Nej, Alicia would still find a way to denigrate while Kayla might try to hitch a ride so the can use them to slingshot herself into the top spot and laugh at everyone including them that thought she had actually befriended them even for business.

Seleana nods and then stands up.

Seleana Zdunich: That does not change, however, that if Mercedes and my wife managed to coexist as a unit for any amount of time, their shared language and similar outlook on certain things would make them a formidable team and a force to be reckoned with. No one would be safe and that is why I do not like the position that Mercedes is placed in for this match. 

Her expression hardens.

Seleana Zdunich: Now we know what she tends to think of me but we also know she has a championship opportunity that she is not keen to share. We also know that my wife was fired last week and thus there is nothing left to stop her from assisting Mercedes should they decide it would simply be easier to operate that way.

She pauses to point to herself.

Seleana Zdunich: I would not put it out of the realm of possibility that Christina would show up to make sure I am kept out of the match with Roxi both because Christina has done such things before and what can they further do to her?

Her hands raise as she asks the question.

Seleana Zdunich: She has already been fired from the company.

A small smile crosses her face.

Seleana Zdunich: Granted they could have her arrested for trespass but it might also get her rehired just so she is then subject to Christian and Mark’s authority and punishment again. Mercedes would just laugh because she has the championship match already, Christina would get her job back, likely with some kind of pay bump, regardless and she can always say that Christina did it on her own to satisfy her own ego. Who would call bullshit on such things when Estrellita has done so much before in the name of the exact thing stated?

Her hands come together in front of her.

Seleana Zdunich: I hope that is not the case. I hope that Mercedes is ready to simply fight me and let us decide on our own. But…

She nods to herself again.

Seleana Zdunich: There is nothing that would surprise me should it happen here. Mercedes has shown herself capable of going to any lengths, sinking to any depths to achieve what she has set as her goal. With the World Championship beckoning her in two weeks, anything can be considered. She is fully capable of winning without any chicanery but that does not mean the insurance of such shenanigans will not be employed.

Seleana shakes her head, looking away in disgust.

Seleana Zdunich: I hate shenanigans. They insult me worse than claiming I do not care about the sport. They admit you know I am capable despite whatever you aid before that and shows both a lack of confidence and certain level of entitlement.

She points into the camera.

SC: Come and take it from me, Mercedes. Tell me it would not feel sweeter to just show dominance rather than take any other way out.

She moves the point back to herself.

Seleana Zdunich: I know you are capable.

The hand falls out of the show.

Seleana Zdunich: Now show everyone that you are everything you say you are. I am ready to show who and what I am. As always, come play with the Cat, Mercedes so I can say to you, välkommen till djungeln…

The camera zooms in to frame her face.

Seleana Zdunich: Welcome to the jungle. I am ready to play.