Author Topic: Besties  (Read 729 times)

Offline Candy

• View Profile
    • Candy
Besties
« on: August 05, 2022, 11:39:48 PM »
(sorry this is so short, shit got crazy with work and what not. Sorry to all involved, just doing enough to not no show)

(The cameras catch up with Candy as she is sitting in her locker room, looking sad. Marcus comes in with a bag from Burger King and notices that her mood was a complete 180 from when he left to go get the food. He sits the bag down as she looks up at him, silently. He looks over at the playpen and sees that Ruby is peacefully napping, so he speaks quietly.)

Marcus Cage: Candy? What's wrong?

Candy: I don't think I wanna face Keira this week. She's one of my bestest friends ever. And I don't want to lose her like I did Malachi.

Marcus Cage: What do you mean like you did Malachi?

Candy: Malachi hates me now. He doesn't even read my texts anymore... or even say hi to me... or anything like that. It's as if I don't even exist. And I love Keira so much I don't want that to happen.

Marcus Cage: You guys have fought before... why does this suddenly bother you?

(Candy let out a sigh)

Candy: I dunno... I just can't bear losing her.

Marcus Cage: Keira is a really great person, and she wouldn't do that over a single match. If anything, I think she'd be more upset if you decided not to wrestle, or took it easy on her. That's the kind of person she is. You two have been through so much, facing her isn't gonna take anything away from that

(Candy's eyes sparkle a little bit)

Candy: You're right, Marcus! Thanks!

(She gives him a hug before she starts eying the bag as scene faded to black)
user posted image