Author Topic: LACHLAN KANE WILL NEED A CANE AFTER OUR MATCH  (Read 680 times)

Offline Andrew

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Bill Barnhart
LACHLAN KANE WILL NEED A CANE AFTER OUR MATCH
« on: August 04, 2022, 06:24:11 PM »
LACHLAN KANE WILL NEED A CANE AFTER OUR MATCH

Narrator:  Bill has a match coming up for Climax Control 338 against Lachlan Kane. Bill is looking forward to this match, as he does for all his matches, and he is ready to discuss his upcoming match with you.

The scene switches to the broadcast studio in the Kanteerava Indoor Stadium in Bangalore, India. Bill is sitting at a table to give his comments on his upcoming match. He is casually dressed in blue jeans and a pink pullover shirt. When the Manager of the broadcast studio informs Bill they are live broadcasting Bill launches into his comments.

GREETINGS TO IRIS

Bill:  Bea is not in the studio with me today as this is my air time to present comments for my match at Climax Control 338 against Lachlan Kane. Before I launch into my comments I wish to greet my English Bulldog, Iris, who I hope is watching this broadcast at Camp Bow Wow in Lawrenceville, Georgia, where she is in boarding until we return home from this tour.

Bill clears his throat then he gets ready to give his presentation.

BILL’S HISTORY IN TWO PREVIOUS WRESTLING FEDERATIONS LEADING UP TO SIN CITY WRESTLING.

Bill:  Before I launch into comments directly to you, Lachlan, I want to give you a bit of information on how I am as a wrestler. I’ll take you back to when I worked in Asylum Wrestling Alliance then to my time in Sin City Wrestling.

Bill takes a drink of water before continuing with his comments.

Bill:  When I worked in Asylum Wrestling Alliance, which is the Wrestling Federation where Goth was the Owner, I was a multi-time Grand Slam Champion. I was also one of the most successful Hardcore Champions in the history of that Federation. When Asylum Wrestling Alliance decided to close their doors I moved to another Wrestling Federation. I was also successful holding  Championships there. My major achievement in that Wrestling Federation was winning the World Heavyweight Championship. Unfortunately I wasn’t able to claim the Championship for any length of time as the owners of that Federation went belly-up financially and closed close up shop. Even though I didn’t have a chance to defend that Championship due to that situation the Record books show I was their last World Heavyweight Champion.

Bill again takes a drink of water before he continues.

Bill:  When they closed up shop I signed on with Sin City Wrestling. I’m honest that I expected I would win all the Championships available to me in a short period of time. Nothing changed in my wrestling. Nothing changed in my desire. The only thing that changed is that I went from two Wrestling Federations that had very good talent to Sin City Wrestling that has great talent. Maybe I took the other wrestlers lightly and it cost me by missing out on obtaining numerous Championships.

Bill breaks to stretch and then he continues with his comments.

BILL’S HISTORY IN SIN CITY WRESTLING

Bill:  The bottom line is that I kept looking forward, I kept moving ahead, and I kept my determination to obtain Championships when the opportunities came my way. Then, on October 23, 2021, I earned the Roulette Championship. That brought us to Climax Control 326 where I held the Roulette Championship for six months, and during those six months I successfully defended the Roulette Championship three times, but at Climax Control 326 I lost the Roulette Championship to Finn Whelan. I have no regrets and nothing has changed in my approach and attitude toward wrestling.

Bill flashes a smile into the camera.

BILL VERSUS LACHLAN

Bill:  Hi Lachlan. Did you miss me? Have you been wondering where I’ve been? Did you hope something happened to me or that I forgot we were having a matc?Not sure why you would waste your time and energy looking for answers to those questions. You need to remember that Satan came after my soul and I defeated his sorry ass so he can never challenge for my soul again so do you honestly think you’re able to take me out? Did you honestly think I went into hiding because you haven’t heard comments from me for nearly a week? Ha ha ha! I’m always the one to be in the face of others so that line of thinking by you is bullshit. Never in my wrestling career have I turned away from a match and refused to participate in the match. Never in my wrestling career have I backed down after a match started. I’ve been in more horrifying, terrifying, violent, and life-threatening matches than everyone on the Sin City Wrestling Roster combined. I’m still here asshole! I’m still going to take you out and dump you in the trash dumpster to be ready for the next trash pickup. Remember that if Satan was unable to intimidate me and take possession of my soul what gives you the right to claim that you can intimidate me and destroy me? Yeah! That’s what I thought!

Bill lets out a hearty laugh before continuing with his comments.

Bill:  Let me start by letting the viewers know that we have no history in the ring against each other. It appears this match is designed to create a history between us. I see you held the Mixed Tag Team Championship which is something me and Bea have also done. But that’s where the similarity in the wrestling history for us ends. You have not obtained, then successfully defended, the Roulette Championship for six months as I did. Yes I finally lost the Roulette Championship but I lost it to a young man who has already proven he can overcome adversity and be a great Champion.

Bill against pauses to drink more water and clear his throat.

Bill:  I have been informed that your style of wrestling is a combination of Technical and speed while my style of wrestling is Technical and brawler. Since we are even on the Technical aspect of wrestling what that leaves us is your speed against my ability to destroy you. Remember there is a saying that goes that YOU CAN RUN BUT YOU CAN’T HIDE! and that will come into play during our match. You may also think that your speed might allow you to get in and land blows on me and give you the speed to get away before I can retaliate. Oh, Lachlan, if I had a Dollar for every opponent who thought that, and I taught them they were wrong, I would have hundreds of Dollars.

Bill glares into the camera.

Bill:  Okay, Lachlan, what’s the bottom line of our match? Other than I’m winning and you’re losing I’d like to bring up a few items. There’s two terms that come into play in our match. One is REACTIVE and one is PROACTIVE. Being proactive means you plan ahead to ensure everything goes the way they are supposed to go. Being reactive means you wait until something happens and you try to counter it with your reaction to the situation. Here are a few examples. When driving if you are proactive you plan ahead so you know where you are going but if you’re reactive you just drive along thinking you know where you’re going then you get lost and waste time trying to find your way to your destination. If you are reactive you might see a swimming pool and run toward it and jump into the air to execute a dive only to find out the pool has no water in it. However if you are proactive you check the pool to ensure it has water in it before you take that dive. In the sport of wrestling if you’re reactive you spend the majority of your time on defense while your opponent beats the crap out of you with their offense. If you’re proactive you spend the majority of your time on offense beating the crap out of your opponent. I hope that was simple enough for your little pea brain to understand. HAR HAR HAR!!!

Bill takes time to get her laughter under control before continuing with his comments.

THE BOTTOM LINE

Bill:  Oh, Kane, what else can I say that will ensure you understand you are about to get a hell of a hard beat down by me and you’re going to lose this match? I guess my words are either meaningless to you or you don’t give a damn what other people do or say or what they are capable of in the wrestling ring. If you haven’t figured out yet that this match is going to be your demise at my hands. It will be like a lightning strike hitting you. Just as with lightning, where you see the flash before it is several seconds before you hear the thunder, so my attacks on you will be. You won’t see my blows coming but you will feel them. Then, like with lightning, you won’t hear the sounds for several seconds. Then again if I knock you out you won’t hear anything for a time. I don’t care if you have a fan base larger than mine or that you think your fan base is larger than mine. I don’t care if you think your wrestling abilities are better than mine or you think your wrestling abilities are better than mine. I don’t give a damn about anything you think or do. I enjoy wrestling and I enjoy destroying opponents. My hope is that you, as my opponent, enjoy getting destroyed as much as I’ll enjoy destroying you. I sure hope you have a good time leading up to our match because after I leave you crumpled up on the mat, with my hand raised in victory, there will be no more good times for  you. I’ll enjoy beating you down so hard that you, Lachlan Kane, will be using the assistance of a cane to help you walk for weeks after our match.

Bill informs the Manager of the Broadcast Studio that he is done with his comments. They acknowledge this and the cut the camera feed and return to regularly scheduled programming.