Author Topic: Soul Of Fire and Rain  (Read 663 times)

Offline Agostino Romano

• View Profile
Soul Of Fire and Rain
« on: July 26, 2022, 01:33:04 PM »
Soul of having fire and rain combined. Jaipur, India. Friday 29th July. (On-Camera)

Agostino barely paid any attention to wins and losses because, unlike the other wrestlers, he could care about them. He wasn't the type to complain about failures because of his experience in another sport and felt it was best to neglect them. The most important thing for Agostino was having fun; he got that from his last opponent. However, it was wild and wacky as usual for Agostino to be in a building that could simultaneously handle the heat and rain. He found Amber Fort that could do precisely that. Agostino was wearing top half flames costume and bottom half rain costume. He was on an elephant while approaching the Amber Fort and Agostino had the microphone across his mouth and SCW cameracrew filming him.

Agostino Romano: I can say that I enjoyed wrestling Ben Jordan. Because for once, he wasn't all entirely focused on making a pure wrestling match, he made it a competitive football battle, and that's what I enjoyed the most. It was something new and fresh to me, and Ben even understood why I was doing wrestling. Everything he said about that is precisely why I wrestle; it was me wanting to. I wanted to do something different, and I've accomplished it. Not the world champion, mind you, but I still won a championship. But who cares about that right when I'm facing the soul of fire, Hitamashii."

Agostino quickly had to move on as it was one of the first times Agostino had bothered to address his previous opponents he had fought weeks before. The elephant arrived just in the nick of time of coming to Amber Fort. As Agostino got in there, it was empty like he had planned it to be at Amber Fort. He smiles and sees objects as things to burn with a blowtorch. He was going to do that a little later, though.

Agostino Romano: "I know; you came from the Underground brand and won every title there was to win. All good to know, but don't worry; I'm not going to be like other wrestlers around here to trash you completely; I don't even know how to do that. What I usually do is be ridiculous and put on some costumes and do stuff related to my opponent's personality, so today, you see, I have a blowtorch with all the Pyro figures standing by since you are the soul of fire."

Because Agostino was used to taking risks in his life, he didn't wear any protective gear, apart from gloves, but he used the blow torch to knock down all the pyro figures on the floor as Agostino stuck his tongue out. Agostino stopped using the blow torch and dropped it on the floor. Another machine in the Amber Fort was discovered, hanging on the ceiling.

Agostino Romano: "See, that's what you call me having fun, much like wearing this half flames and half rain costume. I understand your struggles and what you and your last opponent spoke about; I have them too, but I don't let them bother me. Consider them as ways to improve as a wrestler. I focus on being an entertainer because what you see here is me being the soul of both Fire and the weather that fire is allergic to that you're about to see with Aquaman here, but the rain that produces water. All I got to do is turn this machine on, and rain will fall from the sky."

Agostino turns the water on as it falls from the ceiling like it is raining, while Agostino grabs more of the Pyro X-Men figures and uses a blow torch, but the rain puts out the fire that it's being put out.

Agostino Romano: "See, that's what you get when you use both things simultaneously, being burnt out as Aquaman could easily do in a situation like that. Just like me being the Aquaman for the wrestling match on Sunday, I'm not going to get into how I beat you and how I win; every wrestler says that and doesn't always deliver, but I will wrestle to my full potential and see what happens. Win or lose, who cares because doing these videos to have some fun matters more when I'm not in the ring. The only time I go out to win is in the ring, and that's the only focus I have in the ring only, not out of it cos that makes me a liar. Aquaman is going to be better than Pyro. That's all you need to know."

It was short but sweet as usual for Agostino as he aims to have fun and delivers that every time he does wrestling videos as the cameras go to black.

I love AJ Allmendinger.