Author Topic: ALEXANDER YOUR PAYMENT IS DUE  (Read 598 times)

Offline Andrew

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Bill Barnhart
ALEXANDER YOUR PAYMENT IS DUE
« on: July 20, 2022, 09:17:55 AM »
PAYMENT IS DUE

Narrator:  I had a discussion with Bill Barnhart before coming on the air to present opening comments to you. Bill is fired up being in the Main Event against Alexander Raven for another chance to become a two-time Roulette Champion. Bill told me he has several items to talk about before talking to directly to Alexander Raven so let’s get this party started!

PROTECTING IRIS

The scene opens in Bill’s hotel room located near the Sandar Vallabhbhai Patel Indoor Stadium in Mumbai, India. We do not see Bea or Iris which makes us wonder where they might be but we’re sure Bill will let us know. Bill is sitting on the couch and when the camera person gives him the signal that they are live broadcasting Bill launches into his comments.

Bill:  I have several comments to get out of the way before I inform Alexander Raven why he’s losing the Roulette Championship to me and I walk away as a two-time Roulette Champion at Climax Control 336.

Bill holds one finger up.

Bill:  The first item is why Iris is not with us on this trip to India for this tour. I heard that the people in India, like those of Korea, consider dog to be a delicacy. Since Iris is plump I felt it wouldn’t be right to risk her life bringing her on this trip to India. Iris remained in Lawrenceville, Georgia, and she is boarding at Camp Bow Wow there. Iris will miss her Daddy and Mommy but she has to realize her safety is more important than her traveling with us on this tour.

NO SPEEDO

Bill holds two fingers up.

Bill:  The second item is that even though my two recent Speedo incidents brought enjoyment and thrills to the fans Management has decided not to put me on the billing at Bill “Speedo” Barnhart. They said they will only use Bill “BULLDOG” Barnhart. Nothing like a wrestler having a bit of fun, thrilling the crowd, and making the other wrestlers jealous. But since Management controls the Federation I respect their decision and move on.

BEA AS MY MANAGER

Bill holds three fingers up.

Bill:  My third item to discuss is Bea. Bea is on this tour with me but she is currently taking a nap in the other room as the flight was long and she wanted to rest. We are both going to miss Iris but we will be fine and so will Iris. Bea asked me to let you know that she will be at ringside during the Main Event as she is my Manager. She said for me to remind everyone that she no longer carries a spray bottle of perfume with her when she is serving as my Manager. Bea also said she hopes the Roulette Wheel will stop on a type of Roulette Rules match that allows both Alexander Raven and me to go all out, fully within the rules, and the winner, me of course, doesn’t have their win tainted by controversy.

SHORT BREAK

Bill informs the camera person he will take a very short break to get something to drink. When Bill returns from his drink break he again sits down on the couch to continue with his comments.

THE TRUTH ABOUT ALEXANDER RAVEN

Bill:  Well, Alexander, I now turn my comments to you. Most likely you won’t like what I have to say but I don’t give a damn what you like or don’t like as I’m here to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, regardless of whether you like what I have to say or not.

Bill grins.

Bill:  Raven you have to admit, and you cannot deny it as you’ve stated it many times yourself, that your record in wrestling isn’t stellar. . .it isn’t great. . .and it can barely be classified as good. You’ve admitted numerous times that you were the cause of your failures in the wrestling ring. I will give you credit that recently you managed to stay focused on your matches and end up with a few wins and you were successful at Summer XXXTreme X at defending the Roulette Championship. But we know how you are Alexander. You end up with a few wins and you forget all those losses you took, all those failures you endured, and your ego gets bigger than what you are able to back up. I can’t wait to watch you self-destruct during our match.

Bill presents an even larger grin than before.

Bill:  So, Raven, how do you really feel about us being in the Main Event for Climax Control 336? I feel outstanding knowing that we’re in the Main Event due to me being in this match. Management knows who the real money draws are and when they look at me they see huge dollar signs flashing in their eyes. No, Alexander, I don’t take you lightly as I know you can get the job done if you knew how to properly apply yourself. I would never take the chance of taking  you lightly and then you have that moment where you happen to actually perform well in a match and I let the match slip away. That’s damn sure not going to happen in our match at Climax Control 336.

WHAT THIS MATCH COMES DOWN TO

Bill:  So, Raven, what do I feel this match comes down to? It comes down to where the Roulette Wheel stops to determine what type of match rules. . .or no rules at all. . .that we will have for our match. I personally hope the Roulette Wheel will land on NO RULES or ANYTHING GOES so that the winner of our match. . .me of course. . .walks away from the match with the fans talking about my performance for months for months. However, Raven, no matter where the Roulette Wheel lands I have the advantage. You have to understand that this is not a four wrestler Ultimate X Over The Pool match like we had at Summer XXXTreme X. That type of match, although demanding and fun, doesn’t get the point across as does a one-on-one match like we are having at Climax Control 336. It is way easier to get a wrestler to lose their grip on the scaffolding and drop into the pool than to be in the ring and have to totally earn the win.

PAYMENT IS DUE

Bill:  Alexander I’ll end my comments by stating that PAYMENT IS DUE. What I mean by that is I feel you squeaked by in your match where you regained the Roulette Championship and then you again squeaked by in the Ultimate X Over The Pool match at Summer XXXTreme X. Unless you are a mouse your squeaking has ended and you’re going to lose to me at Climax Control 336. I have come to collect your payment which is overdue. That payment consists of the Roulette Championship which rightfully belongs to me. When the Timekeeper rings the bell to officially start our match your ass is mine. You can run but you will not be able to hide from me. You can yell and scream and hurl threats at me but your screams and threats are useless against me The bottom line is that the instant the bell rings I will be on you in a flash and I’m not going to let up on you until the bell rings again to end our match and I am officially announced as the winner and a two-time Roulette Champion. That’s the payment that is due from you Alexander. PAY UP THEN SHUT UP!!!

We can tell Bill is about to close his presentation but he returns to gazing into the camera.

Bill:  Raven I’m sure you are familiar with George Thorogood’s song titled BAD TO THE BONE. Let me have the studio play the official music video for you.

CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE MUSIC VIDEO

The video is finished playing and we return to a shot of Bill Barnhart.

Bill:  Well, Alexander, I’m the wrestler who is bad to the bone. I’m the person George Thorogood had in mind when he wrote that song. When you step into the ring with me at Climax Control 336 you need to realize you’re stepping into the ring with one of the baddest mother *bleep*ers on the planet! I promise when our match is over you will hold an interview and when they ask you why you lost the match and the Roulette Championship to me your only response will be BECAUSE BILL BARNHART IS BAD TO THE BONE!

Bill informs the camera person he is done with his comments for today. The camera person calls into the Network to inform them and they tell the camera person to cut their camera feed and they do and our screen goes dark.