Author Topic: ALICIA LUKAS v DIAMOND STEELE - HELL IN A CELL  (Read 1831 times)

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
ALICIA LUKAS v DIAMOND STEELE - HELL IN A CELL
« on: June 27, 2022, 07:11:12 AM »
Post your roleplays here by deadline. Good luck and have fun!

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline Alicia Lukas

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Alicia Lukas
Re: ALICIA LUKAS v DIAMOND STEELE - HELL IN A CELL
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2022, 07:40:49 PM »
Caged

If I learned anything from my past, it’s that no matter how strong you feel, no matter how independant and powerful, there is always something in this world that can tear you down. It can be something as simple as a few words spoken in a demeaning tone from someone whose opinion you value. It can take a hold of you, it can pull you down into quicksand. And once it has you, once you feel it pulling you down, you know you’re going to sink.

You fight and fight and fight. But in the end al it does it make it worse.,

The more you struggle the more the feel restricted. The tighter the grip becomes. And then you feel it around your chest, your arms, creeping up your neck till everything is black. You can’t breathe, you can’t think and everything feels out of arms length.

When you hit rock bottom and you can’t go any further down you look up and it all seems to far away.

It’s that moment when you know your worth.

You can stay there, on the ground, suffocated by your failures and insecurities. Or you can stand up. You can stand up and scratch and claw and fight to get back up to the top. And if you get struck down again and again then it is on you to make sure you pull yourself back up. It is on you to push back against the obstacles in your way.

I am done letting everyone tell me about my mistakes, I own them, I face them. And I will walk away laughing.

Isolation

This was meant to be fun. A moment of celebration and enjoyment. SCW’s Summer Xtreme show. One that so many on the SCW roster looked forward to. An all expenses paid vacation. A working vacation, but a vacation. A cruise on a state of the art liner, swimming pools, sunshine, alcohol, great food and fan experiences. It had became a trademark of the SCW event calender. A show that everyone looked forward to as they all got to go and relax and recharge even as the event itself loomed over them.

But this wasn’t a fun time for Alicia Lukas.

Her closest friends were dealing with personal issues. From the death of Austins wife, to Alex’s injury, to Alicia's own struggles as she fought to put her life back together again. In reality a holiday is exactly what she needed. The sun, the sea air, a relaxing time. But instead of enjoying the activities offered on the ship, instead of partying it up like her younger sister Zoey Alicia locked herself away.

She kneeled on the floor of her cabin, her hands on her knees as she kept her back straight, her eyes closed. Long deep breaths passing in and out. In through the nose, out through the mouth. She kept herself calm and steady, taking her mind to a place of focus. The last few days, being on the Sun princess, she had gone to the gum early in the morning, she had her food delivered to her room, she spent her time studying, watching taupe and focusing on the task ahead. A brutal match of her own choice.

It all lay ahead. A cell, a rival and the violence that comes with it. A chance to close a chapter but also start a new one. A chance to show that mean streak and killer instinct that made her such a threat earlier in her career.

Have I lost it?

The question repeated in her head over and over again. Through conversations had with everyone at Wolfslair, from Johanna Krieger to Finn Whelan. She asked over and over again, did she still have that streak? Did she still have that need and want to be the best and that determination to strive forward? Did she still have that killer instinct to break everyone in her way to regain the world title?

It’s said the greatest opponent you will every have and the hardest rival is the person in the mirror, that self doubt. That insecurity.

And in Alicias case it was true. She had this feeling in her stomach, a feeling of fear that she was no longer the woman she was. And now, as if to prove that point here she was. Kneeling in her cabin, meditating and thinking instead of enjoying her time, enjoying the cruise. Her contemplation was interrupted as a knock came on her door. She sighed heavily and shook her head, she had no food coming, there was no reason for anyone to be there.

No phone call from an emergency, nothing. But then another knock and this time a voice.

”Hey…open up…” It was Zoey, Alicia growled and pushed up to her feet moving across the room to open her cabin door. ”Christ what were you doing?..” She pushed passed her older sister, stepping through into her room two drinks in her hands. She put them on the counter and turned looking Alicia up and down. Shew frowned and shook her head, Zoey was dressed in a black bikini top and black and red board shorts, she was relaxed with her hair slicked back. ”Have you been out of this cabin in the last two days?”

”I’ve been busy” Zoey scoffed not believing Alicias bullshit for a moment. Alicia just laughed to herself and folded her arms over her chest as Zoey grabbed the dronks offering one to her sister. ”No thanks..”

Zoey pushed the drink forward again. ”You’re kidding me right? We’re on a damn cruise ship, it’s a beautiful 90 degrees outside with a beautiful fresh sea air, there’s so many guys up there on that deck with six packs walking around and you’re down here in the dark?” Zoey paused and shook her head. ”You need to unwind….chill out…have a drink…relax..”

”Shouldn’t you be off trying to get Miles to cheat on his airhead girlfriend?” Zoey smirked and shrugged with an evil grin. Alicia stepped forward, not even stopping to enjoy her dig. ”In a few days I am stepping into a cell with someone I despise and I hate… I don’t have time to unwind or relax Zo….”

”So you’re going to stay with a stick up your ass?” Alicia raised her eyebrows, clearly annoyed at Zoey and her insistence. But Zoey didn’t back down, continuing as she stepped closer to her sister. ”You’re going to stay down here, get in your own head and you’re going to end up to uptight you’re not going to perform to the best of your ability…so take the fucking drink and come up to the deck with me..”

Alicia took a deep breath, she looked down and shook her head before grabbing the very sweet smelling orange colored drink taking a sip. ”Fine..” Zoey smiled and turned leading Alicia out of the room, Alicia followed holding the drink tight in her hand, the music and laughter from up above danced down the stairs to the cabins. The heat from the sun, the sea air, Alicia sighed happily and closed her eyes. Maybe this was how she would focus.

Turning a Diamond into Coal

”Do you understand why I’m doing this?”

She looks up, her long blond hair framing her face, her lips painted red and a black swipe under her left eye. Her “war paint”.

”Four years ago, as Honor wrestling lay dying, the name itself becoming just a faded memory. As SCW became the location for most of us to work, I vowed I was going to save the bombshells division. Save it from the aging legends that pretended to care. Save it from the women just here to collect a pay check and then go home. It was my own personal mission statement. See, when I join a company, I don’t just turn up and smile and go about my business…no that just ain’t me..”

“I study. I look at everything. From the state a division, company or championship is left in, to what preceded it. The champions who came before, how they conducted themselves and what they did for the good of the company and wrestling in general. And when I came to SCW you know what I found? I found women who, quite honestly, weren’t fit to lace my boots. I mean my god, the gauntlet match to crown a first champion in 2011 came down to women named Misty and Kitty. I half expected to be asked to perform on a fucking stripper pole before each match.”

“Shit somehow Amanda Cortez held the Bombshells title. Yes Amanda “I’m going to post my pussy on twitter” Cortez. Luckily I ran that bitch out of this company and off twitter. Y’all are welcome.”

“But, for every woman like Amanda, Misty, Kitty and Candy to grace the walls of SCW there have been real competitors, real champions. As much as I dislike her, Roxi Johnson is sopmeone who is a genuine champion, someone who lives eats and breaths wrestling. Same as Amber Ryan. This place has seen some amazing wrestlers pass through it and even those I dislike who I think are well passed their expiration date like expired milk…yes Crystal and Mercedes I mean you. Even they have their place in the SCW Bombshells roster.”

Alicia chuckles and places her hands on her knees, feeling the denim under her hands as she pushes to her feet and steps forward, looking out the window of her cabin.

”But you know who don’t have a place here? You know who should just pack up, take their shit and leave? Diamond and Ruby Steele. Along with the other two knuckle heads.”

She tuts and shakes her head again looking out her window at the beautiful day in front of her and the rolling waves of the beautiful blue water.

”The Gemstones. A group of four women who pretend to be musicians with two members who pretend to be professional wrestlers. It’s so nice that they were able to join us on Summer Xtreme and the cruise after Diamond decided to bug out on her responsibilities on the Queen for a day special. You know, I thought I got rid of Ruby, I did. See I put her through a glass table and I hurt myself to get rid of her, I destroyed my own body to make sure she had second thoughts about every stepping into an SCW ring again and for the most part I succeeded.”

“Until that is, Diamond…Kate..brought her back.”

“And what a return it was Katie, you bring your cousin back to SCW and talk her into a tag team match onto to get squashed like a fucking bug. So great of you. She walked away because she knew she wasn’t able to compete with the higher level stars and instead of letting Ruby enjoy her time away you pull her back in as your backup. Only to watch her get annihilated.Family right? Well, I have family too Katie. I have family that isd much much more talented than yours…”

Alicia turns on her heals and steps away from the window pacing around her cabin as her black and red leather ring jacket dangles from a chair behind her.

”I brought my sister in for two reasons. One, she needed to get her ass in gear and come back to wrestling. And two, I needed someone I could trust to watch my back since I knew damn well going after you meant you’d bring tweedle dumb, tweedle dumber and tweedle dumbass with you. But, based on how easily I have had your number the last month and a half I have to wonder why I should have even bothered? Zoey having a job is great and all. But I didn’t need her upon further reflection. Cause you? You don’t have it anymore Katie. And this match will prove it. I’m going to hurt you, I’m going to hurt you and take you out and I’m not doing it out of malice…”

“I’m doing this to help you.”

“I’m doing this to help the division.”

“And that, is also why I chose the Cell. See, not only will the cage stop the Gemstones from being able to help you, not only will it prevent people from being able to help you. But, it also means there is no running, no hiding, no escape. Once that door shuts, once the bell rings you are all alone in there with me.”

“You can’t get away..”

“You won’t get away.”

“And I am going to bring a circle of hell to you that you have never seen Diamond. Kate, whatever. I have had to deal with you and your extended family for far, far too long. Three years ago I put a nail in your coffin, when I defended my title against you and made sure you remembered you were never going to reach the level I had set, and I was done with you, done with your stupid ego, done with your attitude and piss poor stance on wrestling.”

Alicia scoffs, folding her arms over her chest.

”So, Summer Xtreme, a sun soaked wonderful cruise, a show where we connect with fans and get to have a relaxing holiday, it’s going to be your end. It’s going to be the moment I have waited for where I finally get to bury the “legend” of Kate Steele. I get to eradicate you and make damn sure people forget you ever stood a chance against me.”

“Your time is done Kate, and I’m going to use you to remind people just how dangerous I am.”

Offline Kate Steele

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • "The Nurse" Cynthia Warren
Re: ALICIA LUKAS v DIAMOND STEELE - HELL IN A CELL
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2022, 08:49:04 PM »
Sun Princess Cruise Ship
At Sea

The Sun Princess cruise was already at sea and the Gem Stones were sitting top side by the pool area. Each of the girls sat in what looked like some high seated chairs. Each of them felt like special stars as Diamond seemed to be bored. Ruby kept her eyes locked on her cousin as she sighed in return.

“Kate… Do you have any idea on what Christian might try to pull on Sunday?! I am all for doing this battle of the bands but I feel like we are going into a battle unprepared. He could have gotten ANYBODY to go against us and I don’t like that feeling…”

Diamond just shakes her head as she lets a wicked grin escape her lips. She turns her attention to the rest of the band as she leans back in her chair.

“Would you just calm your tits! There is nothing to be worried about. Christian is full of shit. There is nothing that he could possibly do that should frighten us. After all we are the best female rock band in the entire world! Nobody does music like we do. As long as we stick to the plan I have a feeling that we are going to steal the show…”

Diamond nods her head as she looks at each band member.

“Besides I have a huge special surprise that Christian won’t be expecting. He wants the Gem Stones and he is going to get them but what he didn’t expect is that he is going to get all six members! We are going to give him a sound that he wasn’t expecting and it’s going to rock his world. Whatever scrubby band he is getting will be nothing. Just trust me on that…”

Ruby finally smiles as she looks back at Diamond.

“OUTRAGEOUS!!!! All six of us, I didn’t know your sister was aboard the ship Phoebe…”

Sapphire nods her head as she winks at her half-sister. The Manchester maiden takes a puff of her cigarette as she smiles in return.

“There is a lot of stuff that you don’t know. When me and my sister begin strumming on our guitars and break out into our individual solos I doubt ANYBODY could top that. Not to mention you are going to carry us with some cool funk riffs on the Bass and my wonderful best friend Penelope is going to bang the hell out of the drums. It’s going to be a one and done affair. The crowd will go crazy and I will be able to get to my room so I can have some more honeymoon sex with my lovely Paloma. There’s no better place to be than at sea…”

Diamond smirks as she looks at her band members.

“Exactly and just remember that we are indeed the best thing on this ship. This battle of the band seems to have a higher place on the card than my own match so that tells you how much Christian is banking on this being great…”

Ruby just sighs.

“Or he is banking that we are totes going to be super embarrassed…”

Diamond quickly cuts her off as she looks back at her younger cousin.

“Honestly it really doesn’t matter what he thinks or even how he feels. It still doesn’t change the fact that I am the greatest rock star in this entire company. I am going to prove as much and I am also going to prove that I deserve more places at the top when I get past Alicia Lukas. A lot seems to be riding on me but I live for the pressure. I live to break through moments such as this!”

Sapphire takes a puff of her cigarette as she keeps her eyes locked on Diamond.

“I get it… You are excited about what’s going to go down but you need to remember that nothing happens unless you get through your match first. There’s a difference between confident and being cocky. I wouldn’t feel to be too much on my high horse especially when you are going to be stuck in a cell with a woman that you haven’t been able to beat before.”

Ruby quickly chimes in.

“And we won’t be able to help you either, so you better be ready for whatever is about to happen. We could only sit back and watch…”

Diamond rolls her eyes in return.

“Whatever… Like I said it doesn’t even faze me. My mind is solely on this battle of the bands. Our respect and reputation is on the line and I will be damned if I let some prick who used to wrestle under the name of the Pink Flamingo tries to destroy our credibility. We have but no choice to make a fool out of him. So just relax and trust that we will have everything under control.”

Diamond looks around as she watches various fans gather around the pool. She cracks a grin as she looks at her fellow band mates.

“Besides let today be a little warm up for what’s to come…”

Ruby looks around.

“Wait what exactly are we doing right now?! I would have rather got a heads up before you just sprung us into something…”

Diamond giggles as she turns her attention to her surroundings.

“As far as right now goes I was thinking that we could perhaps do our own little battle of the band. Us will be the judges and we will go from there…”

“OUTRAGEOUS!!!! When is this going to start! This sounds like an amazing idea and I can’t wait to be part of it…”

Diamond stands up as she winks at her cousin.

“Now… There’s no time like the present. Anyway let’s go on with this little show…”

With that Diamond runs over to the pool area where a stage has been set up. Diamond steps onto the stage and she grabs a microphone. She is all smiles as she begins to yell into the microphone.

“What is going on everybody on the Sun Princess ship? I know everybody is excited to be here today. This is going to be an exciting week filled with bonding with all of your favorite wrestlers. I know that you are all eager to be part of some fun stuff such as meet and greets as well as other activities. Today I am here to host a very special and unique contest! We are going to have our very own battle of the bands but this will feature you the fans. So line up and get ready because we are going to search for the best. Who knows the winners might perform with the Gem Stones at a later date!”

Ruby runs next to Diamond as a wide smile escapes her lips.

“Now this is an idea that is completely and totally outrageous!!!

A large crowd begins to circle around the stage. The Gem Stones are all smiles as they move their chairs and sit next to the stage. They all take a seat as they wait in anticipation to see what is going to go down…

The fan Battle of the bands was an instant success as group after group line up on stage to showcase their talents. To be honest there were actually some really good acts as the fans were pouring their hearts out into everything they were doing. After judging and some hard coaching it seemed like the contest came down to two different groups. A red haired woman stood on the stage with her hair free flowing. She smiled as stood on stage. Diamond walked over to her with a grin as he spoke to the woman.

“It looks like you made it this far… If you don’t mind could you please introduce who you are, and where you come from?!”

The woman nodded her head with a wicked smirk as she spoke as loud as she could.

“Of course… Our band is called Climate Change!!! I am the lead singer Tornado, my lead guitarist is Hurricane, we have Tsunami on Bass, and Blizzard on the Drums… Our music will lease you breathless and you can always expect for us to bring the storm!”

Diamond rolls her eyes as she looks at the red haired girl.

“Seriously, you call yourself Climate Change and you EXPECT anybody here to take you seriously?! Whatever I hope your music sounds a lot better than what your name suggests because I would prefer to call you Channel Change because I rather just go to something else… Or better yet maybe mute you all…”

The red haired woman seems disgusted as she crosses her arms.

“It sounds a lot better than watching a stupid 80s cartoon and trying to make their entire identity as your very own!!!”

Diamond rolls her eyes.

“I will pretend I didn’t hear that… Anyway let’s see what you are up against!!!”

We see an orange haired woman with an electric guitar. She begins to break out into a kick ass solo as she throws up the devil horns. She smiles as Diamond is about to ask her a question but she snatches the microphone out of her hands.

“We are the Burning Embers!!! My name is Blaze… My band mates are Inferno, Torch, and Burn… You might want to take a dip into the pool because we are going to TURN UP THE HEAT!!!”

Diamond looks at both bands as a grin escapes her lips. She can’t help but laugh but she walks over to Tornado and looks into her eyes.

“Okay… Okay… Both of you are hilarious but seeing as we are on a cruise for SCW why don’t you tell me who your favorite bombshell for SCW is… It might add to your score or it might not. I will be the judge of course…”

The red haired tornado smiles as she sees one name that comes to her mind.

“Amy Marshall… She is the best ever… You can’t have the Metal and Punk connection without Amy Marshall!”

Blaze on the other hand just rolls her eyes as she immediately takes the microphone and screams into it.

“No, no, no! Jessie Salco is the best… She has WON every title except one in this company however I know you she will and when she does there will be no stopping her!!! That is what makes up the Metal in the Metal and Punk Connection!”

The two women begin to argue with one another, and a few moments later they begin to engage in a heated battle. The crowd seems to be really into the music as they just steal the absolute show. As the crowd gets into it Diamond quickly grabs the microphone as she stands center stage. The Gem Stones take the stage as well as Emerald gets on the drums and starts up a drum roll. Sapphire and Ruby pick up their string instruments and begin to strum away. Diamond begins to speak.

“Okay I know this was a very interesting contest! I know you fans love both groups and in my opinion they both sounded OKAY. However I am sure you don’t want to hear me all day but you want to know who won this little contest. So I am going to be happy to share who exactly won this thing. The winner of the Gem Stones 2022 Sun Princess Battle of the Bands Invitational is…”

The crowd begins to chant both bands name as they wait to see what Diamond is going to say. Diamond however pie faces both groups as she giggles and speaks louder.

“Let’s be completely honest! Both of you sucked! Did you really think I was going to stand here and announce a winner… It would all be a bunch of bullshit but you aren’t good enough for me to announce you. The only true winners in all of this are in fact my band the GEM STONES!!!! We won simply by judging this entire thing! We will win on Sunday when Christian brings whatever wankers he can find to come on this cruise, and there isn’t anybody that can touch us! So let this be a lesson that we are the top of the top. We are the best and greatest band in all of wrestling today!!!!”

The fans suddenly begin to boo the women and Diamond just laughs as she raises the microphone to her lips again.

“Whatever… You think I really care if you boo me or not?! The truth is I don’t give a damn on what you think about me or my band. We won’t be doing ANY autograph signings, and as a matter of fact we aren’t even going to subject you all to anything having to do with a concert. You will all have to wait until Sunday… On Sunday not only will I survive my match with Alicia Lukas but I will also outlast and outsmart anything that Christian can put together… Fuck all of you wankers. Piss off and have a rotten day!!!!”

With that Diamond throws the microphone to the side as she walks away from the stage. Her band follows her as the fans begin to boo her. Diamond however doesn’t have a single care in the world as she walks away and we leave on that image…

On Camera

The camera comes into focus and as it does we are treated to the sight of Diamond Steele. She can’t help but crack a very wicked grin as she looks right into the heart of the camera. She shakes her head in disgust as she could be seen walking along the deck of the Sun Princess. She looks out into the Pacific Ocean as she begins to speak.

“Bloody fucking hell it truly has been a while since I have competed on this ship. I always love being on this cruise. I know it’s a time that is set for fun and certainly one can find some good food. I could remember one year when Roxi actually invited Griffin and I to jam out with her and it was just fun stuff. That seems so long ago though. The last time I was on this cruise however was just last year. I was merely watching when I was subjected to the bullshit that Alicia Lukas had tried to pull. She took out one of my students in Courtney Pierce. It may not seem like it was a big deal but any student of mine is something of importance to me especially considering we all wave the banner that is Jet City South.”

Diamond shakes her head in utter disgust as she continues to speak.

“We journey to a year later and now that same woman isn’t just a student, she’s my cousin in law. You took away her ankle by beating her down in some beat down to prove that you are indeed back. I know it was the same night that Ruby had returned to the ring and her head really hadn’t been the same since she dropped the ball to Amber Ryan in her Blast From The Past championship opportunity. I guess I could put some of that blame on me for not really mentoring Ruby in the way she should have been when facing the main lime light… Despite me taking ownership for failing her it still doesn’t take what you did to my cousin at the Violent Conduct following last year’s Summer XXXtreme….”

Diamond is angry as she yells into the camera.

“You took away her livelihood! You sent her through a glass table and you must think you are a real badass for doing something such as that… The truth is at one point in my career I honestly respected you. I thought you were the end all be all. I saw you as this woman who came to this company and didn’t give a bloody hell at who you were up against. It didn’t matter if it was Roxi Johnson or anybody else. You came out for a fight. You respected those who you felt deserved it but you decided to shit on the rest of the roster who just didn’t measure up to your standards. Which by the looks of everything seemed to be about everybody who held the World Bombshell Championship when you were no longer the focus?”

Diamond crosses her arms as she rolls her eyes.

“When Keira held the title AFTER beating YOU she was immediately trash and every other insult under the sun, granted she lost her title fairly quickly to Crystal which in turn resulted to you calling Crystal  every bad name that you possibly could. You sounded like an internet tough guy but everybody knows what that was all about. You were just trying to talk shit so you could get noticed and get another title opportunity. It’s funny how Amber won the title and immediately it was all about respect and giving her props…

Let me be the one to personally call you out on some bullshit. You didn’t respect Amber… That was just your way of trying to retract because you knew that it wouldn’t be that long until she would give you the business and deep down you really didn’t want that work. Not to mention you talking shit about Keira didn’t make any sense considering she was the one that BEAT you! For every time that you talk Keira down or call her a joke or anything like that, you in turn are only talking shit about yourself! You are really making yourself look stupid.”

Diamond gives Alicia applause to the camera as she continues to speak.

“But hey there was a time when you were the champion and you held that thing for dear life. You went through one single family in the Zdunichs for a span of three straight Super Cards… Good enough to carry you to a feud of the year which should be respected. You fought a game Crystal, Blast From The Past winner Brittany Williams, and took the title from Seleana… However that was the end of your credibility. Then it came about stat padding. It became about calling out people like Amy Marshall who was barely around and basically handing up title opportunities… Give me a fucking break… That makes me sick…

I will even give you props and admit that you beat me during that reign as well. If I wanted the title I could have had it. I held the golden briefcase and could have cashed in for a title opportunity at a time when you didn’t expect it, but I didn’t go that route. Instead I called for a predetermined shot. I wanted to headline in London in front of my HOMETOWN people and you embarrassed me there. I could never forget what you did to me at London Brawling. It wasn’t supposed to go that way but for some reason it did…

Your actions after that however are what piss me off. You started to gloat like I only offered a LITTLE challenge and it was like you didn’t break a sweat. Go fuck yourself you stupid cow. I know who I am and what I bring to the table. I know that when push comes to shove I will find my way into having the world Bombshell Championship and I will get it… Mark my words on that!”

Diamond grins as she speaks some more.

“Your run came to a screeching halt when you just couldn’t retain in that six way chamber match and that is Roxi took it from you. I could sit here and further go into what happened there but let’s focus on what I am going to do when I go to that ring. Alicia you act like I am not worthy to be here. The fact is I have every right to be in this ring with you. I have captured every title there is to win but one. As far as the singles titles that I have won I have gone on to set the record with them. I did it with my first Roulette Championship run, I managed to tie the record with my Internet championship run, and I had the most combined days as that champion. I have all of the ability in the world and have taken down opponent after opponent.

Nobody could beat me and I put down anyone who got in my way. I bet everybody probably thought I was absolutely ecstatic when I won the Roulette Championship a second time. The truth is it really was that big of a deal to me! The only reason why I wanted the title is because you had Keira and Krystal fighting over something that they should have felt that they were above. Krystal especially had shattered the record with the title and she was crying over trying to get it back instead of trying to take the next step to something else. When it came to Keira she was a World Champion and was content was just going back down the card…

I don’t ever want to settle for taking a step back. That should be reserved for somebody as useless as Sam Marlowe but for me I expect better, hell I know that I demand better. I only want to be at the top and that’s why losing to Kat really didn’t bother me. It liberated me so I can focus on what I really want to chase, and that being the World Bombshell Championship!

You can do all you can do to try to put me away but the reality is you don’t have any idea at what you are up against. You can put us in a cell all you want but most of my Roulette matches were matches where I had to have the stipulation that the Gem Stones couldn’t be involved so this match doesn’t really bother me. You can keep the Gem stones out as much as you want but it still doesn’t change the fact that I will beat you… On top of that putting me in such a violent match is what I live for. I think my Roulette days have helped prepared me for matches just like this… So I am ready for whatever you throw at me…”

Diamond takes a deep breath as she continues to speak.

“Anyway I don’t even know if you are the same Alicia Lukas anymore. A few weeks ago you just lost to Mercedes Vargas so I know your stock is already dropping. You have definitely hit a low in your career but I don’t care. If there was ever a time to take advantage of a situation now would be that time. I am looking on a one way trip to the SCW World Bombshell championship. You are my ticket to get there. On Sunday I will not only prove that I belong with the upper echelon of talent, but I will be more than ready to prove to Christian I am better than whatever band he in line to face me. This will be my night. I am Diamond Steele and I will win… Brace yourself Alicia because you will get Shipwrecked whether you want too or not…”

Diamond keeps her eyes locked on the camera and it is on this image that we fade out on.

user posted image

user posted image