Author Topic: KAT (c) v MERCEDES v MELISSA v KAYLA - ULTIMATE X ROULETTE TITLE  (Read 2129 times)

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
Post your roleplays here by deadline. Good luck and have fun!

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline Dreamkiller

• View Profile
    • Johanna Krieger
4:Lost
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2022, 11:22:51 PM »
4. Lost
What you do to me…

Maybe a monster isn’t exactly the right word to use when talking about myself as a young woman. A pre teen lost in the industrial hell I was raised in. Norwich is a shitty little lower middle class hole. A “workmans city”. It’s a nice way of saying it’s a run down collection of brick and mortar houses packed together really close. There’s the standard level of crime and stupidity. And kids, well we usually get left up to our own devices since our parents worked. 

I remember walking the streets with my friends. I remember being out after dark and doing what I wanted. By the time I was 11 no one really cared. Except Amber. As she grew into a teenager she became more of an overbearing mother. Which seemed to work since our mother…

Well….

Our mother started drinking. Drinking to deal with knowing she married an alcoholic violent prick. Jackson, our older brother had taken off, the day of his sixteenth birthday he was gone. And Tasmin?. Well at 5 years old she was the little angel. And I had taken to doing what Amber had done for me all those years ago. When I knew the old man was drunk and raging….I I would take the bullet. But I was determined, I was sure that he was not going to hit her..

Amber and I were ruined. We were broken. We were damaged goods. She had never been able to connect with any boys and have a normal relationship. She would go for older boys, ones that were rough and violent. Often deliberately pissing them off and then when they didn’t hit her she’d laugh and walk away. I guess it was her way of dealing with it all. I suppose we should of seen it all coming right?

She became overly promiscuous as she got older into her teens. I had a different effect. At first. See I wasn’t the monster I am now. There was still some humanity left in me when I was 11. I was still fragile. I understood at that age what was happening to me. That it shouldn’t be what ruled my life and it just should not be happening. But I had no idea how to stop it or what I could do. I told no one.

Amber knew at that point, she knew it was happening but also knew she could do nothing about it. So I suffered alone. Never opening my heart or my memories. And maybe if I had then things may have been different. Maybe if I had then he wouldn’t have done what he did and I wouldn’t have felt that blast piece of humanity slip through my fingers like the finest sand on the beach. 

But it is too late for that now. Once it’s lost it’s not something you can easily replace or regather. And losing that last little piece of faith. That’s what broke me.

Please heal me, feel me, kill me, it's not easy
Never run from who you are, there's no one that can run that far
Better stick around and hold your ground
Under my bleeding heart

Norwich England
15 Years Ago
Just a kiss…

It was just a regular afternoon. The sun had gone down, it was a strange orange glow going through the Autumn sky. Most of my friends had gone home. Back to what they thought were tough lives and parents who didn’t “get” or understand them. It made me sick, listening to their complaints. Hearing them whine and cry because their parents couldn’t afford to buy them this or that. Listening to them moan on and on about how cruel they were just because they wanted them to contribute to the household.

If they only knew what real pain was, what real terror was. How it felt to do everything right but then get humiliation and pain as a reward. No one knew. I didn’t tell them, I didn’t let them in. I smiled and gave them all nods of understanding. A hug here and there. A show of support. But now here I was, avoiding home, sitting in a park with one of my best male friends Tommy. He was a great guy, a good friend. He never complained about his life but I knew why. I saw the bruises 

His father used to beat him, hard. He once disappeared for a week and when we next saw him he was wearing long sleeved shirts in the middle of summer. He rolled his sleeve up once, and his entire arm was a dark blue.He was sitting there next to me on a swing, his wavey brown hair dangling down over his brown eyes. A small smile on his lips whenever he looked over at me. He knew something was up with me. He knew that like him I found our friends' complaints to be comical. He knew I, like him, felt real pain.

He was my friend, a person that I used to laugh with, talk with. When Tommy and I were alone we could be happy and ourselves. But there was still that wall. One neither of us were ready to try and get over and tell the other what we really went through. The sun had almost completely gone, the warm orange glow fading into a blue and black. I sighed heavily and Tommy knew I didn’t want to go. His hand reached over to mine with a squeeze as if he was telling me it would all be alright. 

I closed my eyes, I took a deep breath and I got to my feet.

As I want to walk away though Tommy kept hold of my hand. He pulled me back with a smile and into a hug. I held on to him tight. I didn’t want to leave and go back home. To him, to what I knew he wanted. After a few moments I swallowed hard and pulled away but then I felt it. Tommy’s lips met mine. He kissed me. My body shook and as I pulled away I shook my head. Why?. Why did he do that?

[color=violet}“Why did you do that Tommy?”[/color]

My voice was high and broke as I fought back tears. He went to apologise. He went to hug me again, I pushed him away and ran. I ran hard and fast. Looking back now I could of handled it better. I could of understood. But I was 11, the fuck did I know?. The only interaction I had like that always led to things I didn’t want. But that took the last little piece of heart I had left…

My heart lies bleeding in your hands
Time stops and turns around again
It doesn't matter what you say
It's what you do to me

Present Day.
New York, New York

The drive back was awkward.

To say the least. Trees, the sidewalk, houses and apartment complexes all whizzed by. But there was silence between them. Finns left hand was wrapped around the steering wheel, his right down onto the gear stick coming to a rest as he let out a small huff of annoyance and frustration. He hated driving automatic transmission cars and hated column shift even more. It was stick shift all the way, meanwhile, Kayla sat next to him, her black boots kicked off on the floor, one of her legs up and sitting on the dash as she looked outside.

She was ignoring him, and he was doing the same. The tension in the car was so thick you could cut it with a knife. Finn ground his teeth together, his perfect jawline moving as his eyes darted sideways to Kayla. Her arms folded over her chest, a leather jacket covering them, black tight jeans with pre cuts over her legs. She grumbled under her breath, Finn finally broke the silence.

[color= don’t know why you’re acting like this…”[/color] That was what he was going to say? Kayla turned her head, clicking her tongue and tilting her head, staring at her friend and, somehow, roommate. She shook her head and looked back out the window returning to silence as Finn rolled his eyes and groaned. ”Seriously Kay, it was nothing, she was just being nice.”

Kaylas nostrils flared, her arms tensed around her body even more as she slowly turned back to him again with a disgusted and apathetic look on her face. Kayla cleared her throat and finally spoke. ”Being nice? She was flirting with you.” Finn stayed silent and raised his eyebrows. He knew it, that Kayla was right. The woman at the restaurant was definitely flirting with him. But Finn gave her zero thought, and didn’t reciprocate. ”The way she touched your arm, the way she looked at you…and the fucking voice?” Finn looked over, Kayla sat up and put on her best soft spoken southern american accent. ”Oh my god I love your tattoos, what do they mean? And I love your hair, don’t worry hun I’ll get that right away teehee” She sneered and shook her head.

Finn on the other hand tried not to laugh as he shook his head. He was sick of this, and he knew just what to say to piss her off. ”I don’t even know why it matters Kay…we’re not together…”

And there it was, Kaylas mouth was open, thinking about what to say she shook her head looking over at him. ”Yes Finn, you have made that abundantly fucking clear”

He wanted to make her angry, he wanted to piss her off and get under her skin. But there was a look in her eye, it wasn’t anger, it wasn’t frustration. It was pain. What he said hurt her. He didn’t like this feeling, he didn’t like how she looked at him. He felt guilty, guilty that he would say something just to piss her off but hurt her instead. ”Kay I…” His voice faded away as he shook his head. He was sick of this song and dance, sick of this back and forth. ”I just don;t know what your game is…”

”My game?”

Her voice was sharp and pointed, she was clearly angry now, mission accomplished Finn. ”I can’t figure it out…in the beginning, you needed to get away from Billy, I get it. But now? You’re making enough to have your own place….but you’re always there..”

There was silence between them again. Kayla just shook her head and looked away. She had no idea what to say or what to do. Finn sighed heavily and shook h9is head, staying in silence on the way home.

Spin the wheel

”Bea, Ariana, Levana. The three names that have fallen to me since I signed my SCW contract.”

Her British accent makes everything sound more regal than it is. Her long hair tied back as she lets out a deep sigh and shakes her head.

”Since I walked in here I have flown under the radar. I came in, I destroyed Bea and then from that moment I have simply existed. Right up until I got into this match at Summer Xxxtreme. But you all have to ask yourselves, just how long will I be content with flying under that radar? How long will I be sitting back and waiting for the moment to strike and make you realise what you have to overcome? The truth is that I am the scariest woman in this company. You can keep your giants like Tempest and Lukas. You can keep your faded legends like Vargas and Crystal.”

“You can even keep your current day beasts like Roxi, Masque and Amber Ryan, whenever the fuck she wakes up.”

“You all sit back and shake, scared of what Masque might do, yet here I am hiding in plain sight. Ready to destroy everyone who comes across my path. The three who crossed me have never been the same, I scared Levana to the point where she has said and done nothing since. And now, I go into my first Supercard and my first title opportunity in SCW. But, it’s far from the first title I have competed for, far from the first big stage I have been ready to step onto.”

“I have won world titles, I have beaten world champions, I have been one of the best professional wrestlers on this planet for a very very long time yet I seem to be forgotten about and pushed aside. I seem to be a curiosity in this world. And why? Because I’m not fan friendly? Because I don’t shake hands, kiss babies and kiss everyone elses ass? I don’t talk up my opponents and give them a little ego fluff? Is that why?”

“Pathetic..”

“It is pathetic. I look at this entire company and the bombshells division and I see nothing but a group of entitled weaklings hell bent on being the lowest common denominator cookie cutter wannabes in the world. And that goes for all of my opponents in this farce of a “match”. And I use that term very very loosely…”

She steps forward, her arms over her chest as she grumbles and her eyes narrow.

”Four women, a pool and a ruleset that includes getting eliminated if you fall in the pool and ropes you have to climb and shimmy across. It sounds like the start of a girls gone wild video. This kind of match isn’t why I became a wrestler, it’s not what I enjoy doing. I enjoy hitting women so hard that their insides shake, I enjoy feeling joints snap. mI enjoy seeing the lock in another human beings eyes when they know I’m simply better than them. I have spent a career doing things to other peoples bodies that in any other way of life would have landed me in jail.”

“And this time, I have to climb ropes and avoid landing in a pool. What the fuck has become of my life? And this sport? But then again, what do I get if I swallow my pride and compete in this joke of a match? A title. A championship. One of the most uniquely volatile titles in, not just this company but wrestling in general. A title that means every single time you defend it, it’s in a different match. From the ultra violent to the obscure and unique. It’s…intriguing.”

“And I am all about collecting championships.”

“And limbs.”

“I destroyed Dean Matthews knee, I broke the “Unbreakable” Stacy Jones, I beat Jason Long, I have done so much in the last few years after so many people thought my career was done at the tender age of twenty three. I went from a child to a mature adult in this business. I have grown and become ruthless in my dealings backstage and in front of the camera. And when those bright lights are on and the crowd is hot there is no one in this business who is as good as me, no one is as hot as Kayla fucking Richards.”

“And I don’t mean that as some kind of bragging when it comes to my looks. I mean I am a fucking main evenjt star in waiting and if I have to shimmy my hot lil ass across some ropes and snatch a title to get to the main event and prove my worth then so fucking be it…”

She throws her hands in the air, spitting her words like venom before sliding her hands through her long black hair and pulling it back behing her ears to flash her green emerald eyes.

”And the three women I have to beat to get that championship should be worried. From the trainee, Melissa, to the veteran Mercedes and the champion herself Kat Jones. Tell me Melissa, how is that training under your big dumb fiance going? Has he finally come to the realisation he can’t hang in SCW with the new breed so he has instead decided to dedicate all his time and effort into training his bitch to compete for him? To live vicariously through you since he’s simply not good enough to be the champion he seems himself as?”

“Pathetic, mediocre.”

“But hey, whatever pays the bills right? Whatever helps his fragile ego and allows you to feel like something of a success. Success that your record shows you might someday be capable of. But sweetheart, when your entire identity is “Lady Goth” then maybe it’s time to go to sleep, wake up the next day and be born again as something and someone else. I mean shit, dye your hair black and slap a dick on you and it’s like watching a Goth promo but without the grace and charm.”

“So what are you going to do Goth girl? Hmm? You going to drag that fat ass up the ropes and show us all that you’re on the yellow brick road to greatness? Sorry Dorothy, but I’m gonna get you and your little dog too…”

She snickers and shakes her head.

”However, last time out it was entertaining watching Melissa make Mercedes tap. How did that feel Mercedes. Wait, let me guess, you have no recollection of that, or if you do we all have to sit through Mercedes excuse speech number 701 where she tells us all about how gret she was in her past and that everyone loses. And that’s true, I’ve lost matches in the past, I have lost vhampionships, contenders matches, and ones that hurt, alot. However you know the difference between us Mercedes? When I lose I sit back, I examine it, I study it and I make sure I do everything I can to acknowledge where I went wrong and come back better.”

“I don’t just shrug then go back to verbally flicking my own bean in public while being the record fact queen that still somehow gets all that shit wrong too.”

“But still, congratulations for making it into this match and earning yourself yet another championship shot. I greatly look forward to whatever boring ass promo you decide to put up to make people the least buit interested in this match or your upcoming roll in it as a place filler.”

“Don’t gorget to tell us how many supercards you’ve competed on or what kind of made up records you have in your head.”

“We all need something to clutch onto, and in your case it’s the past Mercedes. And me? I’m the future. I’m coming up on a decade in this business and I haven’t even hit thirty. I come from a family that has become enveloped in this business and I am the best of them all. And you? You’re a legend who just doesn’t know when to hang it up. You didn;’t hang it up in IWF, you didn’t hang it up in WWH or Honor, and instead you’re shuffling around SCW like an extra from the walking dead.”

“But I’m going to do you a favor Mercy…just call me Darylk Dixon, cause I’m going to make damn sure I go for the head.”

Kayla shrugs and laughs to herself again. Her lips curling up into an arrogant smirk.

”Speaking of WWH and the head, here we have the champion Kat C Jones. A woman who is a legend in so many other places other than SCW. I mentioned WWH and she was the world champion there, she was a big deal. From there to 4CW and guest spots all around the world Kat decided to grace SCW with her presence and in a short amount of time has gone right back to her winning ways becoming the SCW roulette champion.”

“You know Kat, I’d congratulate you on winning that title if you didn’t take it off one of the worst champions this company and that title has ever seen and I say that full well knowing Jessie Salco, Violet Holt and Candy have all held that thing within the last feww years.”

“But a name like yours could bring stability and respect to it. Much like others did for the m,ale version of that title Kat Jones could indeed become a name everyone things of when they think of the SCW roulette title, much like they do with Sam Marlowe or like they do with Amber Ryan and the bombshells title. You could do that Kat..”

“You have the past history, you have the chops to and you have the skills to.”

“However, you have so many other challenges to face. You have the stupidity of this match, the farcical nature of the rules, you have Melissa who is chomping at the bit to prove she is more than just Goth’s cum receptical, you have Vargas who is clinging on to any last vestiges of relevance she can get her hands on as she clings on to her spot life a child does with a candy. And you have me. The greatest threat to your title reign in this match. Cause unlike the other two, I’m actually smart. I know who you are, I know your weaknesses, I knw your injuries and your past.”

“I know the mental game with you Kat.”

“I know that I can’t sit here and spew childish insults, because they won’t matter to you. I can sit here and bring up your history with everyone from Chris Madison to Cyrus Riddle and you’ll just shrug and move on, I can point out that you were one of the reasons WWH was laughed at and ridiculed by the professional wrestling world and you simply won’t give a rats ass, hell I can popint ouit that you have spent the last few years ducking legit competition and the nonly reason you have that title is because you got lucky with the champion at the time. And all you’ll do is smile and look for a nice soft spot to hit on my face that will cause the most damage…”

“I know that about you Kat…and I know the only way I can beat you, is by making sure I break you before you have a chance to break me….so at Summer Xxxtreme on that disease infested cruise liner…I am going to break you…and I am going to take home the SCW roulette title…”

Offline Kat Jones

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
Re: KAT (c) v MERCEDES v MELISSA v KAYLA - ULTIMATE X ROULETTE TITLE
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2022, 07:36:56 PM »

Defeating Masque is no easy task ever for anyone. Kat knew that going in.. But she was not actually going in there to defeat Masque.. She wanted to dish out pain and receive it in return.. That was done.. Perhaps she was too involved.. It was too personal.. Perhaps it was that.. Or perhaps she was not in the fight for the right reasons.. Her emotions got the better of her several times during the match.. And while she may not have won the match she at least got it out of her system.. Partially.. The final revenge will be by the hands of Amber when she is ready but who is to say Kat won’t get another shot at Masque down the line.. After all.. She is nothing if not tenacious.. There are more ways to get her hands on Masque than this match they had.. And Kat is not above getting some eye for an eye revenge on Masque.. But now she had other things on her mind first.. The PPV is coming and she needs to defend her title.. And while Kat seriously could not care any less about gold or being a champion.. She does love to fight and this match is at least a very interesting one.. She knows it is going to be far different from anything she has done before.. But she has a slight edge over her opponents.. She is light.. She is stealthy.. And she is indeed like a cat in many ways.. And most of her opponents movesets like her own are pretty much useless in a situation like this.. She has paid attention to her opponents and knows a lot more than she lets on..

Mercedes.. Melissa and Kayla.. She knows the latter two better than Mercedes but she knows her well enough. Melissa, she is friends with.. Trains with her regularly and knows damn well how destructive that woman is when she sets her mind on something.. And then there is Kayla.. She remembers her vaguely but then again Kat was in a whole different league then Kayla was. She is not going to like hearing it but Kayla was not in Kat’s league back in 2016/2017 and she is not today. Not even being cocky or arrogant. There is a big difference between both naturally bitchy ladies.. Kat has learned more and evolved herself and her wrestling style as well as her persona.. While on the other hand Kayla seems to be the same bitch she was back then. Jealous and greedy.. She is going to have to find out the hard way why exactly Kat was the world heavyweight champion for 9 months straight.. She will learn or make a big splash in the water.. It is a special match which will require some special preparations.. And a little something she had done with Ari in the past before.. But a little refresher course would be needed because she is going to need to adapt to her surroundings better than her opponents will do.. And if there is one thing that Kat is very good at.. That would be adapting.. There is no personal edge to this match.. It really doesn't matter who she is facing. Friends or enemies outside of the ring find themselves in the same category inside the ring. Victims. Because she knows no other way besides that let's be honest here Kat loves the sounds of pain and agony coming from the victims she comes across in her journeys in this crazy world of wrestling. Even if they have to compete in this crazy match suited for gymnasts and acrobats.. And Kat is neither..

But she also has a dilemma.. Isn’t it ironic that it has to be Kat that has to worry about clothing and this match gave her one.. Kat’s gear is mostly leather and studs and neither one of those love water or chloride much.. The idea is enough to make Kat cringe.. She is going to have to go shopping.. Now I know for most women the idea of going shopping is fun.. And sometimes it can be even for Kat but that is when she gets to shop for someone else.. She hates shopping for herself.. It is akin to torture for her whenever Kim drags her to those shops where they never have anything Kat would even want to wear.. Let alone try it on. Too much color and just not even remotely her style.. Whatever that may be called.. Gothic is not quite it.. Her own preferred style consists of sweats and t-shirts for the most part when at home.. Black mostly always.. She can dress nice and fancy and do the whole sexy look.. But she never felt sexy and neither does she really want to for anyone but Chris. She’s just not that girly girl type. Naturally Chris found it hilarious to see Kat’s reaction when she found out what the match was going to be. The risk that her leather gear could even get splashed with chloride filled water made her face scrunch up. The cringe was real people.. The cringe was very real.. He suggested that she wear a bikini for the match and laughed even harder and much.. much louder when he saw the look on Kat’s face in reaction to that.. As much as Kat wears bikini’s almost all day every day during the summer days at home, she was not about to wear one to wrestle a match on pay per view tv.. They are much too skimpy and prone to wardrobe failure. She was blinding them enough with her pale skin in sunlight no need to give them welder’s blindness on top of that. They ended up wrestling in the pool in the backyard for that comment and it was made crystal clear, really quick that yes her bikini would for sure fail her in a match.

It was Tuesday morning when Kat drove into Grand Junction Colorado with the single minded goal to get Ari one of her coaches in the HellsGates, who is also one of the most gorgeous women she ever laid eyes on. Such a shame she took down her twitter. If anyone could help her find something to wear for this match it would be Ari. Kat parked her truck outside the HellsGates and stormed into the place which had Whisper raising an eyebrow but she watched silently as Kat went up to Ari, who was standing and said the four words she never ever thought she would hear Kat say..

Kat : We need to shop!

Ari, Kim and Whisper were stunned in silence.. Not just them either, the surprised look on all of the trainers faces was joined by a look of total disbelief from her brother Cy..

Kat : I am not joking Ari.. Let’s go!

Kat grabbed Ari’s hand barely giving her the time to grab her purse and just as she was about to leave the HellsGates facility Kim shouted at her..

Kim : You sure you are okay Kat.. This is not like you!

Kat sighed and rolled her eyes before looking at Kim..

Kat : I need something that can work as wrestling gear that can stand water.. My gear is leather and metal.. water and chloride do not go well with that.

A chorus of aha’s followed from all of them.. They understood now the one thing that can get Kat to go shopping for herself.. Wrestling! Ari and Kat made their way to Kat’s truck and Ari got in on the passenger side and looked at Kat after she got her seatbelt on..

Ari : Okay Kat.. Explain what is the match you got and why are we going shopping..

Kat groaned and started the car..

Kat : I will drive and talk because this will take a minute.. You know the whole SCW PPV I am wrestling at is a cruise event right..

Ari nodded.. She had seen the adverts and she knows Whisper is joining Kat onboard of the cruise to help prepare her and spend some time with Kat as she felt she had sorta let her wander by herself a bit too long.

Kat : The match I am in is called the Ultimate X over the pool..

Ari : Hold up, that is one of those climbing the structure till you get the title matches isn’t it. Those can be dangerous and hazardous for your health

Kat : Yeah normally I would agree but it is not as bad this time around. There is no wrestling ring underneath the structure but a swimming pool.. And if you fall into the pool you are done..

Ari : Shit so no chance to climb back up and try again..

Kat : No.. When you fall it is over..

Ari cringed at the thought of how many ways you can land wrong in the pool..

Ari : How many of you are in this match because that sounds like a match from hell to me..

Kat chuckled as she clearly has a different idea of what hell is than Ari does but then again Ari was doing well in the business but quickly found out that she liked training to be a wrestler a lot more fun than actually being one. And that is why she is a trainer to this day..

Kat : There are four of us.. My opponents are Mercedes Vargas, Kayla Richards.. And…. Melissa..

Kat mentally counted down from five and bingo!!! There it was..

Ari : OUR MELISSA!!

Kat cringed at the loud screech Ari let out.. Her hand flew up to her ear as that went right through her.. The high tone seriously messed with her ears for a moment. Rubbing her ear softly as she glared towards Ari who shrugged it off..

Kat : Yes… Our Melissa..

A long minute of silence before Ari spoke and what she said Kat did not expect..

Ari : Fuckinell..

The swearing made Kat actually laugh.. Not chuckle but seriously laughing out loud.. The strong accent in the swearing being a damn near perfect copy of her brother's accent and it so did not fit the lovely but strong Ari..

Kat : You have been working with Cy a lot lately haven’t you.. You even got his accent in there..

Kat chuckled at the glare shot her way by Ari.. Kat had to pay attention for a moment and did not hear what Ari said at first..

Ari : Hey!! I am not joking here.. Melissa is a fucking beast girl you know that..

Kat nodded.. She did know that..

Kat : Sorry I had to pay attention to traffic there for a moment.. But I know okay.. I know.. Maybe the one good thing about it being Ultimate X.. She has little use of her power and brute strength there.. Hell if I look at my opponents I may be the one with the advantage.. But I am going to need to get some parcours training in for this one because I really do not want to crash into the pool..

Ari : Okay so you have a list of what we need to get right..

Kat : Yeah it is in my bag over there by your feet..

Ari grabbed the bag and found the list quite easily.. Kat never was one to have a lot of shit in her purse. Keys, wallet, phone and that was about all of it.. Maybe a few receipts but even that is a big maybe.. Ari read the list and nodded as she got a few ideas already..

Ari : Okay.. You are heading for Denver right.. I will take your phone.. You just start talking about your opponents.. Get that first warning shot out of the way and we can get that shopping done.

Kat nodded and Ari twisted herself in the seat and got comfortable as she got Kat’s phone out of her bag and got the camera working.

~Promo~

The all black interior of the car that Kat is driving is seen and as she spoke she never once looked at the camera as watching traffic was a bit more important at the moment.

Kat : Ultimate X over the pool match. Not quite what I had hoped for and it certainly had me wondering how in the hell that is going to work on board a cruise ship but.. That is what the archives are for to see what happened when they did this last year. And it was interesting to say the least. As is the group of women in this match.. Mercedes.. You have basically done it all here in SCW.. From being the walking archives and match hype corrector to having won basically everything under the sun that you can win in SCW.. One would be a fool to count you out and dismiss everything you have accomplished in SCW over the years.. And a fool I am not.. But to be truthful. I do not like your chances in this match..

You are facing some of the most brutal women in SCW.. And then there is you.. You know you are going to be a target right.. And with your advanced age compared to the rest of us.. You are quite frankly fucked.. You are a decade older than me.. While yes it means a decade more experience in this business it does not really hold much sway when the opponent is a far cry from being a rookie herself. Not to mention that your entire move set can basically be tossed overboard as there is no use for it in this match.. Now I know that you are not a good little girl by any means but when it comes to who wants it the most.. Who would take it to the next level.. You are not it..

Kat changed lanes and overtook a truck that casted a shadow over the car and her for a moment before the sunlight shone inside the car again..

Kat : How about you Melissa.. Will you take it to the next level.. As much as I love you girl and you know this to be true.. From one Savior to the next. I will not show you any mercy either.. You are a better woman than me in many ways but not when it comes to this type of match.. Not when my title is on the line.. I am not the boasting champion I was once a long time ago.. But I am the defending Bombshell Roulette Champion and I am planning on walking off the deck with my title on my shoulder and still the champion.. I would gladly give you a one on one Roulette rules match at any time. But this is not your time.. Not yet.. Sorry my friend but I told you this from day one.. When that bell rings.. Friendships do not exist..

Now we can make it easier on ourselves and align and take out the other two standing in our way together.. Or do it the hard way.. Either works for me. Think about it.. perhaps have a good long talk with Goth or Whisper.. Whisper knows me better than Goth does.. So my advice would be to talk to her.. She can tell you more about how I operate, especially when I am defending a title. It is a whole different Kat Jones than the one you know and like and have trained with.. Do not assume to know me and how I work from what you have seen thus far.. Because when it comes to defending the Bombshell Roulette Championship I will take it as far as it takes to keep it..

Kat grabbed the coffee cup from the middle console and took a sip grimacing at the fact that it had gotten cold.

Kat : Ugh.. I hate cold coffee… Anyway.. Melissa while I will be the last person to take you lightly.. You have had a rocket strapped to your back since the very moment you stepped into SCW and you are fucking amazing.. I have told you that several times over.. And while in a regular one on one match you may have some major advantages on your side.. That is not the case this time around.. You are damn good but you have never done this type of match before.. And while I have never done this exact type of match I have done similar matches and my track record is pretty good with them.. Study and study hard or you will be making the big splash in the pool first. I hope your gear is suited for water and chloride..

Kat looked at the camera for a brief moment with a smirk on her face and winked before she became more serious..

Kat : And then we have the resident know it all Kayla.. You clearly remember me from what you said in your promo for the qualifying match.. Yes I paid attention.. But I am sorry to say.. Okay I shouldn’t lie.. I really don’t give a fuck.. I do not remember seeing you in WWH.. We must have competed at entirely different levels.. I only faced the best they had to offer every single show.. And you were not one of them.. People like the former SCW World Heavyweight Champion Alex Jones was more my level.. Neither can I say I ever saw you in 4CW or anywhere else I worked before.. So while I must have made an impression on you a long time ago, I can not say the same for you.. You and your man have come into SCW yapping up a storm and while you did good in your match the difference is.. I grew over the years.. I became a different person entirely.. Have you always been such an annoying little bitch? Your entire spiel screamed “notice me senpai!!!”.. We all noticed you Kayla.. Are you happy now?

Your strong style wrestling is basically useless in this match.. We are going to have to scale a structure and try and grab a title before anyone else has.. And while I know Kayla that you and I may have the most in common with each other.. I have an advantage over you.. My fighting style is to adapt to my surroundings.. I have been able to adapt to any and all matches put in my way.. It has been a key strength for me over the years.. I had to learn to adapt very young in life and I was very good at it or I would not have been sitting here driving this beauty of a truck and talking to you as the champion.. Roulette rules work only for those that can change their style and have you even figured out a game plan yet.. You are going to need one to survive this match.. I have.. And I am going to be well prepared to keep this title.. And you should know better than anyone having seen what I am capable of before that I am always going to be ready to defend my title.. And nobody is going to take it from me that easily..

Kat smirked and glanced at the camera and showed those dark eyes sparkling with evil intent..

Kat : None of us are good girls.. And that is why we are all in this match.. Take my advice.. Make sure you are coming in with a game plan and ready to adapt it on the spot because I will be doing just that.. Be ready to become an acrobat.. A gymnast.. A pro-boxer.. A MMA style kicker.. Because if you are going out there as a wrestler.. You are going to find yourself sorely lacking the space to perform those wrestling moves.. This match is everyone for themselves.. And while I have seen and heard plenty from all of you in your past promos and shoots and all that good stuff… Do not be too fucking stupid and stubborn to not see the real problem you have in this match.. None of us had a job at Cirque du Soleil.. None of us are experts in this particular match.. Do not make the mistake of underestimating any of us.. But my advice is going to be ignored for sure.. As your ego will not allow it..

I am many things.. But ego driven is not one of them.. Nobody has seen me bragging about winning.. I do not boast and tweet it out.. Nah.. Not my style.. For every win is just one fight down and on to the next one.. I will give credit where it is due.. And Mercedes you are a veteran.. Melissa you are amazing.. Kayla.. You can talk… You can fight.. But can you listen.. I guess we will have to wait and see..

I am sure you all had an idea of what I was going to do.. But you will be wrong.. I am not going out there to prove a point.. I am going out there as the Bombshell Roulette Champion and I am planning on leaving the same way.. Try and stop me.. I dare ya..

With that said Kat smirked and winked and Ari stopped the video..

~Off Camera~

They were approaching Denver and Kat was already feeling that dread coming over her.. She was partial to her look but Ari just nodded to her with great confidence.. Ari told her where to go and it was not a big store as Kat was dreading.. It was a small shop out of the city center.. When Kat parked the car she looked at Ari in wonder.. How in the hell did she know..

Ari : I know you better than most do.. Come on.. You needed gear and bikinis and I know you can find them both here..

Grabbing Ari was definitely the right choice as Kat found what she needed in the one shop and only had to pick out what she wanted and there was plenty of choice for her to work with that all fit her style the most.. Black..

Kat : Ari I swear to god if I was single and swung that way I could kiss you right now..

Ari laughed at that..

Ari : If I swung that way I would have welcomed it. But neither of us do.. Go shop.. I saw some things for myself as well..

Kat : Don’t you have like four wardrobes full of stuff..

Ari shot her a dirty look.. She truly is a shopaholic..

Ari : Yes and I recently bought a fifth so hush I got plenty of room.. And I do not hear you complaining about my wardrobe when you are wanting to borrow something..

Kat chuckled and started going through the store.. This is going to take them a while.. Kat will be done in 30 minutes.. Ari will need at least 3 hours.. Thank god for takeaway coffee shops.. By the time Ari was finally done shopping for herself.. Kat had already picked up the other stuff she needed from the drugstore and had gotten coffee and lunch ordered for the both of them..

Kat : Thanks Ari.. You were a life saver..

Ari : Anytime.. Now gimme my coffee!

Life is always better with good friends that are there for you for all of it.. The good (shopping) and the bad (sparring partners).. This match will be interesting for many reasons.. But at least with Ari by her side she will be better prepared..

Ari : Now about your make-up.. I was thinking that perhaps we should get some advice from this salon I know… Oh and they can help protect your long hair from the chloride effects as well as……

Kat nodded and let Ari talk on.. Looks like going to a salon was the next part of her nightmare……

Offline Goth

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Gerrit
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2022, 09:01:56 AM »
(ooc:) I got permission to use the character of Whisper by the handler)

Getting ready part one.

June 27th 2022

Melissa can be seen resting at the swimming pool of the hotel, letting her body rest from her match that she has had with Mercedes Vargas. Savoring the thought that she has beaten a legendary Hall of Famer and multi time champion. Realizing that now a lot of eyes are fixated upon her as people are now expecting something even bigger at her first Super Card. She had relished the moment that she had walked to the back and had stable mates waiting for her to applaud her for her victory. This was the moment that she felt that she had arrived. Goth had given her a nice massage when they had gotten to the hotel, telling her that she had earned the right to celebrate her victory, because starting from Monday the preparation would start for her over the pool Ultimate X Over the pool Bombshell title opportunity. She had accepted the offer from her fiancé, it gave her the chance to relive the match through her mind several times. She looked at her performance with a critical note, realizing that her prior matches before this past Sunday were important, but nothing compared to facing Mercedes Vargas.

She thought to the words of Goth from yesterday before looking at the clock and realized that it was already in the afternoon. Wondering what was different to past weeks of preparations, but she knew now to question him and decided to wait what he has got in mind instead. She slowly rises from her bathing chair as she walks towards the swimming pool, using the steps as she slowly steps into the pool. Sighing softly when her feet come in contact with the warm water as she slowly lowers her body into the water. Taking a quick dive before coming back up again as she pushes her wet hair backwards before starting to swim a few laps before leaning against the edge of the pool when she notices Goth walking towards her holding a bottle of orange juice and two glasses in his hands. She starts to smile as this has answered her question, realizing that Goth had got something else planned in comparison to past weeks.

“Ready for your training??”

He asks her with a smile on his face, she allows her eyes to roam over his body for a moment after leaving the look on his face. Admiring how he has kept his body in shape at his age and after all those years having performed in many matches of brutal content. She understood that he has a lot of knowledge to maintain a high level and adapt to the many changes the sport of wrestling has gone through. Her eyes return towards his as she nods her head and moves aside so that he could join her in the pool. Placing the bottle on the edge of the pool and hands her a glass as she accepts.

“I hope this won’t be rough.”

She winks at him as he chuckles, pouring some of the orange juice in her glass and his, the two toast their glasses before sharing a moment of silence as they enjoy their drink. Goth stares at the other end of the pool, having his thoughts wonder off somewhere before smiling as he takes another sip.

“I bet you are wondering what the training of today will consist off?”

“I can’t say that it hasn’t crossed my mind, but if it is about how many laps I can swim??”

She smirks as she can tell that Goth enjoys her sarcasm as he nods his head.

“Right now I want to share some advice in being part of a match that you will be opposing more than just one opponent. I know you have experience in one on one competition, but this is a total different animal so to speak.”

She nods her head as she allows his wisdom to be soaked in by her

“I know that your match in a few weeks will be even more ordinary as it is  not a standard multi bombshell match because of the pool and the structure that you have to climb to retrieve the championship belt. But before I get to that point, I do want to point out that in matches like these there are several things you need to understand.”

She raises her head slightly, resting it against his shoulder while feeling his soft hair brush against her skin as he continues to talk. She had always enjoyed these moments, it caused her to relax and able to focus on him the most.

“The obvious one is that at all times you have to be aware at all times on where your other opponent or opponents are. Because the moment that you take your eyes off her or them, it may just cost you the match.”

She nods her head as she listens to him speak, she knew that she did not had to say anything as Goth would continue to talk for hours if needed to.

“Secondly, these matches with more than one opponents in the ring at all times are without rules. Meaning that they do not have to try and distract officials to perform an illegal move or use an illegal object to hurt you. Now I know in Boxing and Kickboxing that you get warned say “tough luck kid”.”

This catches her off guard, she has seen triple threat matches, fatal four ways and  hardcore matches. But she never quite understood the concept of them. But now she starts to realize that she is entering a territory that preparing for the ability of your opponent, or in this case multiple opponents isn’t enough. Understanding that she has got to prepare for the mindset of her opponents, to expect the unexpected and

”But luckily for you, the worst thing that could happen is that you get a wet suit.”

Are the words from Goth that snaps her from her thoughts as she realizes that he was staring at her with a big grin on his face, causing her to scowl at him while giving him a playful punch against his chest.

“So you are telling me that under normal situations, if you can call them normal. There’s no honor code? There’s not like an understanding that one takes the other, while number three and four do the same to each other???”

He raises an eyebrow, causing her to want to disappear under water. She had assumed that it would have been like two start and you can tag in anyone else until someone is eliminated. But the realization came quick to her that she could very well have everyone, including Kat Jones gang on her to eliminate her. Making her wonder whether she has to increase her weight training the coming two weeks, only to have Goth to once again snap her out of her thoughts.

“You probably think you just got send back to elementary school after that remark?? But you have to understand that I am glad that you at least give yourself time to think about what I am telling you, instead of just nodding and pretending that you have got it all figured out. Because the first time that you set foot poolside, you have to understand that you are being fed to the sharks.”

Melissa swallows uncomfortably to that remark from Goth, who smiles at her and eases her mind by giving her a soft kiss on the cheek.

“You don’t understand, it’s a fight between four sharks to decide who gets to take home the bait and feast upon it. Because I don’t want you to enter that match with the mindset that it’s just another match, just having three opponents instead of one and a pool and a structure to climb onto instead of pinning or making someone submit in the six sided ring.”

This gives Melissa a better perspective of what she could be expecting Sunday the tenth, she leans her head back against the arm of Goth that is resting against the edge of the pool. Staring upwards while being in thoughts.

“I had an uncle who had a swimming pool built in the garden, every summer when my father and I visited him I went for a swim.”

Goth is listening to her intently as he caresses the wet curls of her hair

“And then my niece would join me as we started to compete with each other. Who could swim the fastest, who could make the water splash the highest when we would jump into the water.”

Goth smiles as he remembers doing the same thing with family and friends when he was younger

“And we even had our water fights, seeing who was the strongest or who could drown the other the fastest. It made me realize that I was very competitive and that I wanted to excel in everything. I guess that’s why I started training for kickboxing, I just loved using my hands and my legs and feet.”

“What made you decide to stop??”

Melissa becomes silent for a moment, not sure why she had quit kickboxing. Taking a moment in trying to remember, but for some reason she could answer Goth’s question.

“I don’t know, it was such a long time… I guess I must have forgotten.”

She shrugs her shoulders, standing up as she decides to take a few laps as Goth just sits there and watching her swim. He loved this woman so much, adoring her rather large and powerful physique. But he knew that there was a sweet and caring individual underneath this tough woman, the woman he had fallen in love with several years ago. He thinks back to the moment that he had proposed to her, second guessing himself for so long whether she would say yes. Wondering if their age difference for some reason all of the sudden could become a problem between them, but in the end she simply said yes.

He smiles as he thinks back to that memory until suddenly he feels water splash against his face, turning his puzzled look towards Melissa who is standing there smiling.

“Are you going to be sitting there all day?? Or are we going to have ourselves a swim off??”

Goth smirks, standing up and slowly walks over towards Melissa as he wraps her in his arms and the two kiss each other as the shot slowly fades.

Later that day

Melissa is working out in the gym, doing bench presses as Whisper is watching her exercise and taking notes. Melissa places the bar back on it’s spot before sitting upwards and stares at Whisper who nods her head as she gets up and grabs some dumbbells and starts doing reps in front of the mirror with a look of intensity on her face as Goth emerges and stands behind whisper.

“How is she doing Whisper??”

Whisper hands him the notes that she had written down without taking her eyes off the upstart rookie, Goth looks at the numbers that Whisper had written down and nods his head in approval.

“She is improving quite well Goth”

Goth hands back to the notebook to Whisper as he grabs a seat and turns it around before sitting down, leaning his arms across the back of the chair while looking on as Melissa is relentless in her workout.

“It’s positive that she wants to improve and not let her arrogance take over after winning your three matches.”

Whisper nods her head in agreement as she watches Melissa putting the dumbbells back in their spot before walking towards a pullup bar and starts to do pullups as Goth and Melissa continue to look at her. Goth is admiring her muscular back while sweat is clearly pouring down her back.

“Let her know I want to talk to her after she is done.”

Goth says as he rises up from his chair and walks towards Whispers office, whisper simply nods her head as she continues to watch Melissa work out. Melissa finally lets go off the bar as she lands on her own two feet, grabbing the bottle of water that was waiting for her on the table near Whisper.

“How did I do??”

Whisper smiles at the question, it’s the same question that she asks after every workout. She had never seen anyone so dedicated to be the very best in a long time as in what she is seeing with Melissa. She slowly lifts her head towards her and motions for her to come closer

“Well??”

“I can tell that you have always been a gym rat Mel, soon I have to get you started on Mac’s workout routine if you keep this up.”

Laughing at her own remark as Melissa smiles and shakes her head, she slowly sits down and takes another sip.

“But seriously, you are on schedule to reach the goal that you have set up for yourself.”

Melissa nods her head as she sees Goth in Whisper’s office, sitting down on the sofa that she had there while staring at the television screen. Melissa turns her attention back to Whisper with a questionable look on her face.

“We are all very proud of your accomplishments so far in such a short time that you have been wrestling Melissa. You are in a top physical condition, your transition from a former kickboxer to wrestling has gone smoother than many of us had ever hoped for.”

“But??”

Whisper chuckles as she shakes her head.

“Gerrit wanted to show you something that will help you prepare psychologically for your up and coming match.”

Whisper stands up as she walks away, leaving Melissa sitting on her own before turning her attention back to Goth. Staring at him for a few moments before finally standing up and walks over to Whispers office to see what he wanted to show her.

“Gerrit??”

She asks with a soft voice, waiting for a reaction from the man that she was engaged to. But he kept his concentration upon the television screen. She walked further into the office, turning her attention towards the screen as she sees him in a match type she had not seen before. She saw him trade blows with someone at the edge of a swimming pool, struggling to not to be thrown into the pool. Causing her to realize that this is exactly what she can be expecting when she will be competing for the Bombshell Roulette Title, she silently sits down and watches along with Goth and waits for him to speak.

“I have been in this type of match twice Melissa.”

He says without letting his eyes leave the screen, fixating upon every single move that he made in that match.

“I won one of them and to this day it is one of the most difficult matches that I have ever been in….”

Melissa notices a small hesitation in his voice, she wants to move over towards him but stops at his gesture to stop.

“Please, sit down… there is so much I need to tell you.”

She reluctantly sits down again, conflicted over his decision but accepts his wish.

“I know I have spoken with pride about The Psycho Circus matches I was part off, winning my first ever participation in one.. And to be one of the final three in the final ever. And of course I have been in many dangerous matches with lots of weapons at hands, multi matches where I had to spin my head like a freaking Exorcist to keep an eye on everyone. But I havenever spoken about the Ultimate X over the pool Roulette title match… And why is that you may wonder??”

There’s silence

“Not that I do not pride myself for being one of the names that has ever won this contest, neither of the fact that I may not believe you are not capable of doing the same thing. Because I have all the confidence in the world that you will.”

This brings a smile upon her face, causing her body to tingle with pride and confidence as Goth lifts the remote and pauses the match. His gaze is upon the screen for a few moments before turning his attention to Melissa.

“Because I needed to see how determined you wanted to be in qualifying for this match.”

He then leans back into the chair as he places all ten finger tips of his hands against each other in front of his face while never leaving his eyes of his fiancé.

“And how you masterfully outdid Mercedes Vargas, it all made me realize that it was time to explain it all what you got to be prepared for. Because let’s be honest Melissa, there won’t be a six sided ring where you can orientate around. There is no pinfalls or submissions that would determine the outcome of your match, no disqualifications and no count outs….”

She nods her head while remaining silent, unsure about what must be running through the mind of the man that she loves so much.

“The way to win is to be in control at all times, to take down all your opponents is obviously a MUST. Because lets face it Melissa, you have to anticipate every single move of three different opponents… And last time I checked, us human beings still only have two eyes inside our skulls…”

Melissa chuckles a little at the remark her fiancé had made, but it quickly dies off as she realizes that Goth was not trying to entertain her.

“Now I know you’re the strongest, probably the biggest of all three women. That is a blessing and a curse all into one Melissa, do you know why??”

Her mind races overtime, she had never thought about this. Trying to figure out the question Goth had asked her as she doesn’t want to look clueless.

“Because of possible double teaming?”

She asks with a sign of uncertainty, but that quickly fades as Goth nods his head and smiles.

“Big men, or in your case women. They have always been the odds on favorites to win over the top rope battle royals, because it is so hard to throw them over by a single person. That’s a blessing, but it always turns into a curse when everyone has got you in their sights. Where you sensing that they all are smelling blood and you are the biggest meal ticket that they want to devour before reaching for desert.”

She blushes for a moment, but quickly recovers as she intents to get more out of this than just by listening to him.

“Well I believe that Mercedes and Kayla aren’t friends… And I am sure that Kat wouldn’t….”

Goth raises his hand towards her, requesting for her to be quiet as she responds by nodding.

“True, Mercedes and Kayla aren’t friends. But during matches like this people create unlikely and temporarily alliances to eliminate a threat to them. And don’t think that Mercedes will not advocate something like this during a match, because she has already experienced firsthand how dangerous you are… And I am sure that Kayla isn’t stupid.

“But please understand one thing Melissa, even though Kat is a friend and loves you like family. This is a title match, this is fighting for honor and even as important for some their Super Card paycheck. So don’t think you can just turn your back towards her when you are just a step away from being pushed into the pool.”

Melissa blinks with her eyes, clearly surprised by the realization that a possible Saviors alliance may be out of the question. She starts to question what she has gotten herself into as her eyes roam the entire office while Goth continues to monitor her in silence.

“But…, I thought…. How???”

She mumbles before turning her attention back towards Goth with a look of worry upon her face.

“And this Melissa, this is the one thing that could stand between you and you winning the Bombshell Roulette title.”

“Wait.., what?? No…, no way… I….”

Goth gets up and walks towards the other end of the desk and sits on top of it, staring at Melissa who’s expression is one of struggling to grasp the whole concept. Realizing that this match needs much more than just being on top of her game physically, but mentally as well.

“You need to find the will to survive Melissa, you need to become this selfish to be a cold and calculated mastermind that will make people second guess their own next move instead of calculating your next move. Because that’s going to be your biggest advantage besides your size and strength and your kickboxing ability. But this match needs so much more Melissa and that’s why I asked you in here, because if you do not realize this before the match begins….”

He slowly gets up to his feet before walking out of the office, allowing Melissa to find the solution to his statement on her own.

“What the hell??”

The camera zooms in on the expression of Melissa, showing the constant moving of her eyes in a chaotic way to find an answer that she is unable to find. Grabbing the remote control to continue the match that Goth was watching, hoping to find an answer to his question. The camera zooms out on Melissa as she is continuing to watch the old Goth Match, the camera turns away from her towards the door entrance where we see Goth stare at her with a smirk on his face before leaving the office entirely.

Alone time

June 30th 2022

Melissa is seen sitting at poolside, staring at the swimming pool close to her with a look of concern on her face. The comments of Goth are still bothering her, realizing that she needs to adapt so much more for this match past her previous standard matches. The fact that she had to compete several opponents instead of one didn’t trouble her so much, but the fact that this is the sports of wrestling and everything is much more chaotic than she could have ever expect it to be. Her thoughts are temporarily distracted when she sees the reflection of the sun shining bright in the movement of the water. This caused her to smile for a moment, thinking back to the many times that she had tossed both girls but also boys into the water as they had attempted to do that exact same thing to her. She had known that she was naturally gifted because of her growth spurt she endured before her turning eighteen. It had helped her overcome remarks and childish pestering towards her as she used it to her advantage and force them to stop when they had gone too far.

She had gotten to the conclusion close to her eighteenth birthday that she needed an outlet for her strength and the negative vibes people had towards her. She had gotten annoyed by it all and started to get in kickboxing as this has given her the chance to unleash all of her negative energy. And now after all those of years of kickboxing she has found the same relief in wrestling. But now she feels that she is back into the past, the fact that she is going to be in a match where there’s a chance of being ganged up on. And if there was anything she had hated more from her youth was the many teens hitting on her, because she hated people ganging in on her.

“I guess I have to face my fears once again.”

She stated as she closes her eyes remembering all the fights that she has had, causing her to close her fists and grinds her teeth. Only to let out a sigh as she shakes her head, realizing that getting frustrated on past experiences would only have a negative result upon her match in more than one week from now.

“I wonder how quickly few of these ladies will decide to gang up on me?”

She smirks as she lets her fingers run through her wet hair and pushes them out of her face.

“I know the fact that both me and Kat are from the same group will give the other two ladies second thoughts on doing that from the moment that the bell rings. Because lets face it, who are you to turn your back upon the champion?? Especially if you give her the opportunity to either sneak up on you from behind and toss you in the water, or the mere fact that she could just climb the entire structure and win in a record time? Just because some ladies want to eliminate the big bad blonde.”

She chuckles, letting her fingers touch her face. She loves to sit in a sauna, feeling the heat around her as she relaxes after a workout.

“Now of course it’s just merely a thought, a possibility that its an idea that may be in the heads of the two, or perhaps all three of them. But I highly doubt it that a veteran like Mercedes would be that one dimensional?? And I know that Kat is preparing to sink her claws into her opponents left and right to prove her dominance as champion. Leaving the third and final objective lady, a term that I shall use loosely. Because I highly doubt it that she deserves anything more complimentary after having to dissect her promo that aired earlier on. But who am I to at least not give some sort of respect, because those who do not give it will never receive it isn’t it??”

She looks over at the camera, stares at it intently as she witnesses the cameraman use a cloth to wipe it clean as the heat causes it to fog the view.

“I guess I am too hot for your camera to bear huh?? But that’s okay, because as long as you can listen to what I got to say then at least you have done your job to the best of your abilities. Something I hope that you can do as well Kayla, because even though your statements were brash and quite funny at times. I highly doubt that you have got any clue what you got yourself into by being a pretender, a pretender of being a tough girl. Now before you go all excessive and point out things that I will be saying in your next promo, telling the world that I am so wrong and you are so original. I just have to tell you that you don’t seem anything more than one of those smart kids that I have faced when I was younger. Having them be surrounded by other girls or boys in order to protect themselves from those who, like myself are more than capable of beating their asses.”

The smile widens as she leans her head backwards as she closes her eyes.

“Like I said, I will not go into details of the obvious taunts that you have produced upon me. Because that’s what ladies do not do Kayla, I will wait for the entire fifteen seconds of mind boggling stupidity to run it’s course and then I will gladly rip you a new one. Because lets face sweetheart, it’s a momentous occasion of having four ladies in this highly anticipated match for all the fans in attendance and watching around the world. Obviously for some boys it’s the mere thought  of what the Bombshells would wear to the match?? Will it be a revealing bikini?? A sexy bathing suit?? Or something else that nobody has ever thought off…. Whereas others are just going for the excitement, the tension that will built of who may climb the structure to retrieve the belt… of who may get tossed in the water and have to watch on while others continue to compete for the one price that all four of us want to take home with us.”

“Please do interrupt me if I am wrong or missed out on something, seeing that I am someone that is a sucker for details….”

She sighs as the heat continues to make hiss sounds around her as she stops talking and enjoys the sound of it all.

“Talking about details Kayla, I could not help but notice how nothing that you have said made sense. Now I don’t know whether this is who you are, or whether this is a game for you to get under people their skin. But I do have to point out that I have listened to more impressive things coming out of the mouth from a baby that crapped its diapers. Perhaps it could very well be that have lack of focus, I could not help but notice seeing how little you had to say about me before going towards the seasoned veteran of the group. To me that is a sign that you either have no sense of any focus.. or that you just are missing out some brain cells to finish a complete sentence. In either way, I do understand that you just want to establish yourself as the arrogant little brat that just wishes fight the establishment. But I guess you never envisioned that you would get threatened by a rookie in hopes of ever reaching any hopes of obtaining Kat’s Bombshell Roulette title… But just as life has taught me at a real young age, that you just have to keep expecting the unexpected…wouldn’t you agree???”

She giggles as she shakes her head before looking at the camera that has cleaned its lens once again.

“But don’t worry Kayla, if somehow you manage to prove me wrong on some of these statements?? I will be woman enough to admit that I was wrong. But I highly doubt it will be necessary… so until I will look forward to see if you have grown up so much in the coming week before I will go back and focus on changing your diaper and check on the temperature of the bottle of milk, because you need to know that you need to get rid of that crap that is coming out of both your backside and mouth if you EVER wish to become a big girl like me.”

“Speaking of big girls, Mercedes Vargas. The clearly established Bombshell in this match. Many may argue that she will be the most established name on the entire cruise… well that besides my fiancé of course. But we shouldn’t drift off on the who is who of the past decade or more… because it’s about the now and tomorrow. And before I am going to look deeper into our second confrontation in over a week from now… there is one thing that I have to say.”

“Thank you Mercedes, thank you for the fight we had and thank you for the learning process that I have endured after locking in my submission and witness my first tap out victory. Now before you or anyone else out there in this match is going to use this as me doing a Kayla on you, it’s not. Because I have no intention to lower my standards and mock someone of your stature in the sport we call wrestling for what I have done in that ring last week. One reason is because it’s in the past, Its pointless to use it for any other reason of either making a point of what someone did is such a momentous occasion that YOU have to repeat it every five seconds. And even though I did say that it was my greatest match so far, the even bigger challenge is already waiting for me and I have no desire to look back when I look forward to be crowned champion. But it has taught me so much Mercedes, it has taught me that when you have the talent and the desire to compete and be the very best, that you can get far in anything that you wish to excel in. But also, it made me second guess whether your true desire was in that match last week.”

The look on her face suddenly changes into a very serious one.

“Tell me Mercedes, were you perhaps scouting me? Trying to figure out how good or bad I am?? Or perhaps hoping to perhaps trying to injure a body part, making it more difficult for me to climb the structure to retrieve the belt… or perhaps a disadvantage in my mobility or ability to throw you in the pool?? Because I could not help but notice how quickly you tapped out tomy submission hold.”

“Now I could of course be seeing things that aren’t there, plus I have already learned well enough that I highly doubt I will get the full answer to its fullest of acceptable truth. Because admitting something like that would be admitting that you are perhaps weak or not into being at the top of your game every single day after how many years?? 13?? Quite impressive to say the least that you have managed to be relevant this long. But then again, is it truly relevance?? Or perhaps pity from the owners from not making the only decision that they could possibly make?? To just keep you from wrestling all together?? I understand a nostalgia pop here and there is great. But the problem with nostalgia is, that if you keep on doing it on a regular basis instead of once a few months… it will ultimately get old, people get bored by you and they will not see anything particular that would make them wonder why they have cheered for you all those years ago…. Because let’s face it Mercedes. Mean girls were perhaps interesting in the late two thousands and early twenty tens…You’re your career is just hitting you just as hard in the face with failure like it would be if I am forced to throw you into the water from the outside, letting the full front of your body hit hard on the water as that would make you feel as if you ran a hundred miles an hour against a concrete wall Mercedes. It’s getting old, a woman of your established career should not lower herself to wrestle for a lower tier championship belt. A belt that has created many new stars, it would only degrade its value if YOU ever get to witness the spinning of the wheel… because nobody is looking forward to a knitting contest…. Because that maybe was a thing a century ago, but not in 2022 my dear.”

Melissa says as she shakes her head, smiling for a moment before becoming silent as she turns her attention towards her final opponent.

“And then we have my dear friend Kat Jones, the person in this match that must win to keep the championship belt. Whereas I got nothing to lose and everything to gain, for her it’s the opposite way. Or at least that’s what people tell themselves, because I am hungry to compete and bring out the very best that I have got inside of me. I look forward to stand across you in the battlefield that is the surroundings of the swimming pool and see who truly is better of the two.”

“I have to admit, I had some mixed emotions a few weeks ago when the I was booked for the qualifying match Kat. Realizing that if I beat my opponent to qualify, that I would be facing you in our match. And I have always told you that if that day comes, I would be professional enough to put our friendship aside for that given moment. And I am thankful for the teachings that I had as a former kickboxer, because where I came from I had started off facing friends of mine… And I hated it, but hey if you want to reach your goal then you have to give up emotional attachments inside the ring… or in this case around the swimming pool”

She giggles at her own remark for a few moments, playfully twirling with her hair as she concentrates on the champion once more.

“I have wanted that title shot one day down the road, but I guess It’s just what Goth has told me after my first lesson. To expect the unexpected at any given moment and be ready to grab it with both hands, that is something I intend to do when that opportunity comes Kat. And like you said, I love you like my sister and I have learned a lot from you since joining the Saviors. Buti am realistic, I know you haven’t spilled the beans on everything that you have ever experienced. And that’s alright with me, because I want to find out myself. I want to learn whether I have the ability to identify the situation I am and make it beneficial to me. I do not want to rely all my life on the teachings of Goth and Whisper, to understand the little things every time that we spar in the ring before giving each other high fives before hitting the showers. Because I do not want to be mediocre for the rest of my life, so if that means me winning that title belt off my fellow Savior? Then I will Kat, because I know deep down inside that you wouldn’t want it any other way isn’t it not??”

“At least I know I have earned your respect, you told me that the first time we worked out together. You didn’t went easy on me. Hell, I still wake up in the morning and feel the effects that those sharp finger nails had on me. But at least I didn’t screamed out loud like a little bitch that drew blood for the first time did I?? You see Kat, at least you are aware that I am a tough bitch, unlike that will claim that I am here because of Goth, that I am getting all my wishes done by merely looking innocently towards my fiancé to become a star. To those social media wannabe bitches, that are still stuck using Myspace instead of the level that you and me are capable of making a difference is why we are here Kat. Because we are the ones that ultimately will outshine the likes of Mercedes and Kayla. One who is drowning deeper into the quicksand and the other is just too clueless what direction she needs to take on a dead end street.”

Her look is intens towards the camera as if she is directly talking to Kat herself.

“I hope that we can be the final two Kat, I hope at least then that we could give the people the show that they never knew two young Bombshells like us could give them. I hope that we will be the match of the night as both of us have the utmost respect for each other, but both are driven to win. I just hope that you are okay dear. I know you had a rough night facing Masque, I know you hated losing to her. I know that you want to make things right, I know that your desire to defend that title is the way to remove that foul taste in your mouth before looking forward again to bigger things…. And so am I…, just like you I have plans that I intend to come true during Summer XXXtreme. I have the desire to walk away from our match as a winner or loser, but at least make them realize that I am not someone to mess with. I just hope that neither Kayla or Mercedes think that they are capable of stopping us from being the two dominant Bombshells in this match, because they will ultimately taste defeat mixed up with chlorine… in just over a week we will have ouranswer given Kat… until then, I love you sister.”

With that the shot slowly fades.
>

<span style="color:limegreen">First Ever Triple Crown and Grand Slam Winner and 2nd ever Grand Slam Winner</span>

Offline Mercedes Vargas

• View Profile
    • Mercedes Vargas
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2022, 10:13:03 PM »
Blog: Almighty Fire
semana del 26 de junio al 2 de julio de 2022

I want to make something perfectly clear. Last week, Melissa may have had a fluke victory, but there’s only one person at fault here - JESSIE! SALCO!

Can someone explain to me why we have to see her punchable face at commentary? She adds nothing to the matches, she brings nothing to the table. Of course, as opposed to a lot of other wrestlers throughout the years, Jessie isn’t really known for all the championships she’s won, much less the matches that she won. The only thing Jessie knows all too well is losing! She’s a real pro at it. And as we are coming up on her ten-year anniversary since her first match in SCW, quite an accomplishment, don’t get me wrong, she’s done a lot of losing. More than anybody who has ever laced up a pair of boots in the six sided ring. But you don’t have to take my word for it. Just ask the laundry list of Bombshells who has beat Jessie over the last 10 years - some of them have beat her multiple times.

Forget a lifetime achievement award. Jessie needs to have her own wing in the Hall of Fame.

She’s the standard.
She’s the blueprint.
She’s the bar.

But let’s get this where it needs to be. As far as the Ultimate X match, I don’t see why I had to qualify in the first place. People all over the world know who Mercedes Vargas is. With all of my big moments, from winning the first ever Queen for a Day to my championship reigns and rewriting the history books, I should be in the title picture all the time. If anything, Melissa and Kayla has to prove to me that they are even at my level and Kat might as well put a nice big bow on that championship and hand it to me as my birthday present, which just happened to be last weekend, by the way.

You know, I used to think I was cursed whenever Summer XXXTreme came around. I couldn’t buy a win there even if it was special surprise in a box of Cracker Jacks, and that infuriated me to no end. But nothing lasts forever and I did win eventually. You know the one: the time me and Kain beat London Underground for the World Mixed Tag Team Championship. The first-ever champions. It was London Underground’s only loss in a 2-on-2 tag match. Ever. Not for trying, Daniel J Morgan and Charlotte Elliot made us earn that reign. I could now breath a sigh of relief. I felt a huge weight was lifted off my shoulders.

I didn’t mind the 10 pounds of gold that was draped over it though.

Oh, and I guess the fact that night also made me the first wrestler ever in SCW to reach 10 championships in a career, not to mention, but I’ll mention, that I also captured all five championships in the Bombshells Division, doesn’t hurt either. That was four years ago.

What really hurts is that I haven’t won at Summer XXXTreme since then.

The last time I was in a Ultimate X Over the Pool match was in 2019, and I was the defending Bombshell Roulette Champion unlike my first match in 2013. Here was my chance to climb those cables to retrieve my championship, but that didn’t happen. I had an opportunity to shake off a nearly nine year nightmare in this match. Instead, Samantha Marlowe shoved off Kate Steele and claimed the Bombshell Roulette Championship for herself. So you can forgive me if this match and this pay-per-view is a little more personal for me than the other girls in this match.

Melissa and Kayla are looking to make a first impression on the biggest stage and I know Kat is going to say something along the lines that she didn’t get this far just to get this far, but this is one roadblock she can’t get over, under, around, or through. Winning a championship is one thing …keeping it, well, that is the real challenge. If there was ever a time where Kat needs to step it up, I’m pretty sure Summer XXXTreme is the time and place. The stakes are high, and her chances of losing her title are higher. There’s a reason why the Bombshell Roulette Championship has changed hands at Summer XXXTreme three of the last five editions of the Ultimate X Over the Pool so there’s guaranteed to be a new champion.

Besides that tidbit, this is set up perfectly. Kat, Kayla, and Melissa? They’ve never wrestled at Summer XXXTreme before much less in the Ultimate X Over the Pool. For Melissa and Kayla, they’re also making their pay-per-view debut. I’ve never been left off a Summer XXXTreme card since joining SCDub and I’ve competed in more Ultimate X matches than anyone not named Jessie Salco. Did I mention that I’m the first ever four-time Bombshell Roulette Champion? I did? Well it bears repeating: I’m the first ever four-time Bombshell Roulette Champion. This is my match to lose and my moment of redemption.

There will be haters, there will be doubters, there will be skeptics, and then there will be me proving you all wrong. Because in a land of yesterday’s flash in the pans and tomorrow's flavors of the months, I am the right here and now. Self-confident, successful. That’s who I am. I know I have my work cut out for me, but it's not so much that I'm already dreading next Sunday, oh, no, far from it. People seem to forget that I always find a way to rise to the big occasion. I have no problem offering the locker room, the fans, and the entire world a reminder. The way I see it, I’ve got nothing to lose and everything to gain at Summer XXXTreme. I’m prepared for anything because I stay ready so I don’t have to get ready.

So at Summer XXXTreme, Melissa, Kayla, and Kat are going to find out first hand that I don’t just talk the talk when I say I am The One-Woman Dynasty and The Champion of Champions, I walk the walk.

And I’m going to be walking out your new Bombshell Roulette Champion.

Deal with it.

~~~

L O S A N G E L E S • C A L I F O R N I A

[Scene: Mercedes’ friends, minus Mercedes herself, are in her residence round the lounge table, playing Uno. Mercedes enters.]

Mercedes: Hey.

All: Hey!

Irma: How was Arizona?

Mercedes: Not very exciting the last time I visited, but it was very hot. Triple digits in some places.

All: Ouch!

Ricardo: What other state has a town named Nowhere or a town named Why? No wonder you were bored.

Tomas: How did your match go, Mercedes? You won?

Mercedes: No, I didn’t. My win streak is over. But I’m not crying because it’s over, I’m smiling because it happened.

[Mercedes smiles.]

Ricardo: I know what can cheer you up. We want to make it up to you for missing your birthday. How about a day at the beach?

All: Yeah! Yeah, we can!

Ricardo: Awesome! Okay! Tomorrow we're gonna drive out to Los Angeles. I know a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy who gives me his beach house.

Irma: (to Ricardo) Damn! I can't go, I remembered I have to work that day!

Tomas: That's too bad, so sad.

Hugo: (sarcastic) Ohh, bummerrr.

[Irma offers Hugo and Thomas a look.]

Tomas: Can I take a rain check? I'm meeting my parents. You how the meeting of the parents. And I’m going skydiving that weekend.

Mercedes: Oh, okay. Sounds like fun. But not more fun than a weeklong sea cruise! Remember last year?

Tomas: Oh yeah! That was awesome. The ship fell behind schedule and we had sea sickness and cabin fever for days!

Irma: Or the time we all had to wear masks and had to shelter in place? That was a nightmare. We couldn’t even take pictures with the crew.

Ricardo: Or the time I won $1,000 dollars at the slot.

Mercedes: And lost it over the next couple nights at the machine?

Ricardo: That was a repressed memory, but thanks for bringing that back.

Mercedes: So, are we still going to the beach?

All: Uh…

Mercedes: I think I need to find some new friends.

~~~

Present Day ♦ H E R M O S A B E A C H • C A L I F O R N I A

[REC•]

[The shore at Hermosa Beach, just 20 miles southwest of Los Angeles. Bathing suit-clad beachgoers sashaying down the sunny California boardwalk, enjoy the Fourth of July weekend. We find Mercedes Vargas sinking her toes in the sand, dressed in a Panama hat and a floral print halter tankini skirt. Nothing soothes the soul more quite like a day at the beach. For Mercedes, there was just something about the smell of salty water, the prestige calm of the waves, and the ocean breeze in her face and tossling her hair that seemed peaceful almost.

As if on cue, Mercedes turns to the camera.]

“Summer XXXTreme is just around the corner, and you know what that means. Everyone knows the summer packing essentials, right?”

[Mercedes begins throwing various items in a straw tote bag.]

“You have your sunglasses. Check. Sunscreen. Check. Sandles. Check. And water. More water. And more water.”

[Mercedes adds three large bottles of water to her inventory.]

“It's not easy being the most accomplished Bombshell, let alone wrestler, in Sin City Wrestling. It’s a lot of hard work. I’m sure most of you out there are wondering, what does it take to be that damn good year after year, even when your win-loss record isn’t anything to write home about.

“I like to think my infamy is undeserved, but then again, maybe it is? Some people say that I'm arrogant for my own good and some will go out of their way to call me flat out delusional, and maybe I am. That's just part of my charm. The thing that gets people so wound up is their biased claim that I'm better than all of them. Again, not true. Confidence isn't walking into a room thinking you're better than everyone, it's walking in not having to compare yourself to anyone at all. And that...THAT is what separates me from everyone else. Plenty of Bombshells have sullied my name in order to get my attention, but that would mean I would have to make them matter, which they don’t. But I’m going to make an exception for the three Bombshells who are my opponents next Sunday in the Ultimate X Over the Pool match because they DO matter.

“Melissa has all the makings to be a future Bombshell World Champion and I believe that’s an accomplishment she’ll achieve several times over before her time in SCW comes to an end. She’s still undefeated but even if she loses next Sunday, she’s well on her way to doing great things.

“I don’t say that just because, Melissa. I meant what I said last time we met. The sky is the limit for you. Will you get there? Time will tell. Who knows. Maybe you might be greater than your fiancé some day.”

[Mercedes doesn’t always offer endorsement of her fellow peers, but when she does, it’s because they’ve impressed her, which is very difficult to do.]

“Who knew that Summer XXXTreme would set the stage for yours truly to revisit a rivalry for the first time in nearly six years? But yet here we are, Kayla. The way SCW tells it, you being signed was kind of a big deal. How lucky are we to get a huge star from various companies all around the world. I’m sure we all wanted to know what all the hype was about. So far you’ve been good as advertised, beating Bea, Ariana, and Levana, and now you earned yourself a chance at the Bombshell Roulette Championship right off the bat. So, obviously, you have talent and ability.

“As far as you and me goes, they say that familiarity breeds contempt. True words were never spoken. Facing you doesn't really bother me as much as you think it does, because I happen to know better. No matter what you say, no matter what you do, no matter how many times you stamp your feet like a petulant child, you can intimidate the other girls in the division, but your Jedi mind tricks don’t work on me. If your sister Amber couldn’t do it, you don’t stand a fucking chance.”

“So bring everything you got. Do your worst, bring your worst. Matter of fact, bring your best too, mamita. Because come next Sunday night, win or lose, paycheck or not, none of that changes. I'll still be Mercedes Vargas, still be The Argentine Assassin, still be relevant in professional wrestling. As for you? You'll still be trying to get people to listen to you scream about who you are.

“And no one will.”

[An unapologetic shrug follows. Point made.]

“In her mind, Kat Jones feels that she’s better than the Bombshell Roulette Championship. And if you don’t think she wouldn’t vacate the Bombshell Roulette Championship in a heartbeat to challenge Roxi Johnson for her Bombshell World Championship and get payback against Masque at the same time, well, I have a sandcastle to sell you.

[An slight pan of the camera shows a pretty impressive sand castle. Next to it is a sign stake in the fashion of those RE/MAX for sale signs. There’s a portrait of Mercedes followed by the words: “Mercedes Vargas: Sandcastle Agent. Call now for a free estimate”.]

“Kat, you’ve had it easy so far versus Seleana and Ariana in your recent defenses. Not so much this time around. Hate to break it to you, but you’re a distracted champion right now, Kat, and that’s a dangerous position to find yourself ahead of a tough title defense. That usually spells a short title reign. And as good as you are, especially how you strung those wins together before your lost to Masque last week, that’s exactly what’s goin to happen. Sorry, not sorry.

“I know you’re hearing voices in your head - Masque’s, Amber’s, Roxi’s….maybe even your own. But not the voices that is going to tell you that you have any chance of walking out champion.”

[Whether that news comes via a text message, express mail, or through a statement, the hope is that Mercedes' message will get through to the champion. Kat knew the pressure was on versus her three challengers and all three posed a serious threat to her reign, but only Mercedes had the uncanny history of raising championships above her head in front of sold-out crowds in Sin City Wrestling.]

“My first loss in over a month hasn't cracked my resolve. I get knocked down, but I get up again. You’re never going to keep me down. Did I get inspiration from a 90s song? Yes. Yes, I did.”

[Mercedes swipes a hand over her face. The once proud smile she had has transformed into a serious expression. It was time to address the matter of the opponents that stood across her from her in a serious light.]

“So at Summer XXXTreme, it’s real simple: I’m going to make my way towards this championship match, toss Melissa, Kayla, and Kat into the pool, and walk out of the Sun Princess champion once again. It’s been awhile since I last had gold around this waist at Summer XXXTreme, that’s going to change next Sunday on that cruise ship when I become the new Bombshell Roulette Champion. So then, the question isn’t who’s going to let me, it’s who’s going to stop me.”

[Mercedes removes her hat, fluffs and straightens out her hair and offers an arrogant grin.]

"Estar preparado para lo peor, esperar lo mejor."
"Prepare for the worst, hope for the best."

[She pauses for effect, lowering her voice just above a whisper.]

"Y que la suerte está siempre en su favor.”
“And may the odds be ever in your favor."

***Fade***
« Last Edit: July 05, 2022, 01:00:09 PM by Mercedes Vargas »

>
<span style="color:Orange">SCW ACCOMPLISHMENTS
2x SCW Hall of Famer (Class of 2018, Class of 2022)
World Bombshell Champion (x2)
Bombshell Roulette Champion (x4)
Bombshell Internet Champion 
World Bombshell Tag Team Champion (x3; w/Traci Patterson (x2) and Delia Darling (x1)
World Mixed Tag Team Champion (x3; x2 w/Kain, x1 w/Goth)
Third Bombshell SCW Triple Crown Champion (6th SCW Triple Crown Champion overall)
First-ever and only 2x, 3x and 4x Bombshell Triple Crown Champion in SCW history (most ever by a female wrestler)
Second Bombshell Grand Slam Champion (4th SCW Grand Slam Champion overall)
Fastest wrestler to 100 career matches on Climax Control (October 2019)
First-ever fourteen-time champion overall in SCW history, most by a female wrestler; fastest champion, male or female, to reach milestone between first and fourteenth title (November 28, 2021)
(2968 days/97 months between October 2013 and November 2021/8 years, 1 month, 15 days)
First-ever thirteen-time champion overall in SCW history, most by a female wrestler; fastest champion, male or female, to reach milestone between first and thirteenth title (April 11, 2019)
(2737 days/89 months between October 2013 and April 2021/7 years, 5 months, 29 days)
First-ever twelve-time champion overall in SCW history, most by a female wrestler; fastest champion, male or female, to reach milestone between first and twelfth title (June 30, 2019)
(2086 days/68 months between October 2013 and June 2019/5 years, 8 months)
First-ever eleven-time champion overall in SCW history, most by a female wrestler; fastest champion, male or female, to reach milestone between first and eleventh title (September 16, 2018)
(1799 days/59 months between October 2013 and September 2018; 4 years, 11 months)
First-ever ten-time champion overall in SCW history, most by a female wrestler; fastest champion, male or female, to reach milestone between first and tenth title (July 22, 2018)
(1743 days/57 months between October 2013 and July 2018; 4 years, 9 months)
First-ever nine-time champion overall in SCW history, most by a female wrestler; fastest champion, male or female, to reach milestone between first and ninth title (September 24, 2017)
(1442 days/47 months between October 2013 and September 2017; 3 years, 11 months)
First-ever eight-time champion overall in SCW history, most by a female wrestler; fastest champion, male or female, to reach milestone between first and eighth title (May 15, 2016)
(945 days/31 months between October 2013 and May 2015; 2 years, 7 months)
Longest consecutive pay-per-view appearance 66+ consecutive events since June 23, 2013 SCW pay-per-view debut)
Only woman to compete at every SCW pay-per-view in a calendar year for five consecutive years (2014-2018)
Only woman to compete at every SCW pay-per-view in a calendar year for 10 consecutive years (2014-2023)
One of two wrestlers and the first woman to win five different SCW championships (July 22, 2018)
1743 days/57 months (4 years, 9 months)
First-ever two-time World Bombshell Tag Team Champion (w/Traci Patterson) (June 29, 2014)
First-ever two-time World Mixed Tag Team Champion (w/Kain) (September 16, 2018)
First-ever five-time tag team champion overall in SCW history (September 16, 2018)
1652 days/54 months (4 years, 6 months)
Previously held record for Most career wins by a female wrestler in SCW history (December 16, 2018)
Previously held record foor Most career wins on Climax Control by a female wrestler in SCW history (February 3, 2019)
First-ever seven-time singles champion overall in SCW history (passing Goth for most career singles championship reigns all-time), most by a female wrestler
First-ever six-time singles champion overall in Bombshell history, (tied with Goth for most career singles championship reigns all-time in SCW history)
1442 days/47 months (3 years, 11 months)
One of six female wrestlers (Misty, Amy Marshall, Jessie Salco, Joanne Canelli, Roxi Johnson) and the second fastest to win a title in three consecutive years (May 31, 2015)
595 days/19 months (1 year, 7 months)
Second female wrestler, one of three (Amy Marshall, Roxi Johnson) and the second fastest to win a title in four consecutive years (February 14, 2016)
854 days/28 months (2 years, 4 months)
Only female wrestler to win a championship in six consecutive years:
(Bombshell Roulette Championship, 2013, 2014; World Bombshell Tag Team Championship, 2015; Bombshell Internet Championship, 2016; World Bombshell Championship, 2017; World Mixed Tag Team Championship, 2018) 
Only woman in SCW history to become a multiple-time champion with four sets of titles (September 16, 2018)
Only woman to become a multiple-time champion with the Bombshell Roulette (x3), World Bombshell Tag Team (x3), World Bombshell (x2) and World Mixed Tag Team Championships in a career (September 16, 2018)
One of two women (Amy Marshall) and one of three wrestlers overall (Marshall, Rage) in SCW history to become a multiple-time champion wirh three sets of titles (February 14, 2016)
Third woman, one of only five (Joanne Canelli, Amy Marshall, Jessie Salco, Roxi Johnson) and the third fastest in SCW history to become a multiple-time champion with the SCW Bombshell Roulette (x3), World Bombshell Tag Team (x3) and Bombshell Internet Championships in a career (February 14, 2016)
First woman and one of only four (Veronica Taylor, Amy Marshall, Jessie Salco) to become a multiple-time champion with the Bombshell Roulette and World Bombshell Tag Team Championships (June 29, 2014)
Second woman and one of three (Vixen, Sam Marlowe) to become a multiple-time champion with the Bombshell Roulette and World Bombshell Championships (September 24, 2017)
Third woman and one of only three (Misty, Raynin) to become a multiple-time champion with the World Bombshell Tag Team and World Bombshell Championships (September 24, 2017)
Only female wrestler to become a multiple-time champion with the World Bombshell and World Mixed Tag Team Championships (September 16, 2018)
Second Bombshell after Any Santino and one of six female wrestlers (Roxi Johnson, Mikah, Crystal Caldwell, Keira Fisher-Johnson) to win all three singles championships (September 16, 2018)
One of five women (Kittie, Vixen, Joanne Canelli, Delia Darling) to have never lost their first match of a new year and the first to do so four years in a row (June 2013 debut, January 2014, 2015, 2016)
Second wrestler male or female after Jessie Salco and one of three (Jessie Salco, Roxi Johnson) to reach 50 career PPV matches (Into the Void X, 23 May 2021)
First wrestler male or female to reach 60 career PPV matches (High Stakes X, November 22, 2022)Most career PPV matches in SCW (surpassed Jessie Salco with 59, Violent Conduct VIII, September 4, 2022)
Most career matches on Climax Control<Most career matches in SCW
One of three women to have never lost their first supercard match of a new year and the first to do so five years in a row (June 2013 debut, January 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017) 
First-ever SCW Queen for a Day battle royal winner (December 2 Dismember III supershow, December 13, 2015)
Second Bombshell to have wrestled 100 TV/PPV matches, fastest in history to reach milestone (September 3, 2017)
(1554 days, or 51 months between June 2013 and September 2017)
Fifth woman to have wrestled 50 TV/PPV matches, third fastest in history to reach milestone (July 19, 2015)
(777 days, or 25 months between June 2013 and July 2015)
Second-longest reigning Bombshell Roulette Champion 
September 14, 2014 - March 8, 2015 (175 days; 5 months, 22 days; held record for longest singles reign for 17 months after reign ended)
Most consecutive/successful title defenses, 5;
[record tied by Sam Marlowe twice on 24 September 2017 and 7 April 2019]
Second most combined consecutive/successful title defenses, 7; broken on 26 January 2019; [held record for most combined defenses for four years after third reign ended]
Second woman to have held Bombshell Roulette Championship three times (after Necra Octavian Kane) (September 14, 2014) 
Fourth woman and one of five (Misty, Vixen, Necra Octavian Kane, Jessie Salco) to have held a Bombshell singles title three times (September 14, 2014) 
Only woman to record four title reigns in a single year
(2014, winning the Bombshell Tag Team (March, June) and Bombshell Roulette (January, September) Championships two times each)
First woman in SCW history to go unpinned/unsubmitted in singles matches for up to an entire year (365 days) or more (434 days)
Longest Bombshells singles unpinned/unsubmitted streak in SCW history
(June 2, 2013 - August 10, 2014) -
14 months, 8 days/434 days overall/62 weeks
Longest Bombshells unpinned/unsubmitted streak in SCW history 
(June 2, 2013 - March 30, 2014)
9 months, 28 days/301 days overall/43 weeks
[Held record from March 30, 2014 - March 21, 2016
722 days/23 months, 3 weeks/103 weeks and 1 day]</span>

<span style="color:gold">The Checklist</span>
<span style="color:grey"><span style="color:gold">Faith</span>
Ambrosia Grey/Joanne Canelli/Laura Jackson
<span style="color:gold">Jessie Salco</span>
Nessa Wall/Jessie Salco (x2)
<span style="color:gold">Nessa Wall (x2)</span>/Traci Patterson
Misty/Vixen
<span style="color:gold">Traci Patterson (x2)</span>
Lizzie Short/Traci Patterson (x3)/<span style="color:gold">Joanne Canelli (x2)</span>
<span style="color:gold">Amy Marshall</span>
<span style="color:gold">Traci Patterson (x4)</span>/Jessie Salco (x3)
Emma Rose/Joanne Canelli (x3)
Roxi Johnson/Electra Styles
Jessie Salco (x4)/<span style="color:gold">Amy Marshall (x2)</span>
Felony Fontana/Rock Rose
Trishelle Jordan/Traci Patterson (x5)
Misty (x2)/Roxi Johnson (x2)/Amy Marshall (x3)
Necra Octavian Kane/<span style="color:gold">Natalie McKinley</span>/Joanne Canelli (x4)
<span style="color:gold">Necra Octavian Kane (x2)</span>
<span style="color:gold">Cynthia Warren</span>
<span style="color:gold">Zuri Chastain</span>
<span style="color:gold">Zuri Chastain (x2)</span>/Traci Patterson (x6)
<span style="color:gold">Traci Patterson (x7)</span>
Caleb Houston/Roxi Johnson (x3)
Amy Marshall (x4)/<span style="color:gold">Jessie Salco (x5)</span>
Amanda Cortez/Veronica Taylor
Amanda Cortez (x2)/Veronica Taylor (x2)
<span style="color:gold">Raynin</span>
Amy Marshall ((5)/<span style="color:gold">Raynin (x2)</span>
<span style="color:gold">Alexis Edwards</span>
<span style="color:gold">Amy Marshall (x6)/Kate Steele/Traci Patterson (x8)/Kahlan "Bliss" Fischer</span>
<span style="color:gold">Zuri Chastain (x3)</span>
<span style="color:gold">Alexis Edwards (x2)</span>
<span style="color:gold">Melanie Gabrielle</span>
<span style="color:gold">Samantha Marlowe</span>
<span style="color:gold">Amy Marshall (x7)</span>
<span style="color:gold">Samantha Marlowe (x2)</span>
<span style="color:gold">Crystal Millar</span>
<span style="color:gold">Celeste North</span>         
Dax Beckett/<span style="color:gold">Celeste North (x2)</span> 
James Tuscini/<span style="color:gold">Trish Newborn</span>  
Ivan Darrell/Amanda Cortez (x3)
<span style="color:gold">Kate Steele (x2)</span>
<span style="color:gold">Otaki</span>  
<span style="color:gold">Bobbie Dahl</span>
<span style="color:gold">Polly Playtime</span>
<span style="color:gold">Samantha Marlowe (x3)</span>
<span style="color:gold">Trinity Jones</span>
<span style="color:gold">Seleana Zdunich</span>
<span style="color:gold">Dani Weston</span>
<span style="color:gold">Charlotte Elliot</span>/Daniel J Morgan
Antrax/Iron Maiden
Samantha Marlowe (x4)/Caleb Storms
Kate Steele (x3)/Jessie Salco (x6)
<span style="color:gold">Sierra Williams</span>/Ella Singleton
<span style="color:gold">Apple Coren</span>
<span style="color:gold">Ella Singleton (x2)</span>
Amanda Cortez (x4)/<span style="color:gold"> Daniela V. Rodgers</span>
<span style="color:gold">Trinity Jones (x2)</span>
<span style="color:gold">Samantha Marlowe (x5)</span>
<span style="color:gold">Jessie Salco (x7)</span>
<span style="color:gold">Samantha Marlowe (x6)</span>
<span style="color:gold">Keira Fisher-Johnson</span>
<span style="color:gold">Jessie Salco (x8)</span>
<span style="color:gold">Apple Coren (x2)</span>
<span style="color:gold">Bea Barnhart</span>
<span style="color:gold">Pandora Barrett</span>
</center>;

Offline Dreamkiller

• View Profile
    • Johanna Krieger
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2022, 08:49:25 AM »
5. Cruelty
The Forgotten One

When you know all the emotional depth in your body has either left you or is now hidden you seem to gain a rush of freedom. You feel bulletproof. A strange feeling when the path that led you to that freedom was one filled with humiliation and pain. Often with a feeling of being trapped and jailed. It is so claustrophobic. You can feel like you’re being squeezed all the time and after a while you can’t breathe. And it’s in those moments, where the breath leaves your lungs and you struggle that a kind of peace falls over you and you realize that if you simply let go...well they can’t hurt you anymore.

The first four or five years after my awakening I was still faking that I had any moral or emotional capability. I still smiled, I still laughed. But it was a reflex and It happened at odd times. I started to find myself forgetting how to act in social situations so I simply stopped reacting. Amber noticed. My mother noticed. Even my father noticed I stopped crying when he hit me. It’s strange, that seemed to anger him more than anything, it caused him to hit even harder. The cruel sting becoming a sharp thud.

But there was a side effect. See, friends who knew me said I changed. I became someone they didn’t want to spend time with. I became cruel. I even acted and dressed differently. I became what I hated. I started acting flirty towards almost every guy I met, using them for my own gain. I didn’t care. At 16 years old I was flaunting myself in clubs, dressing in tiny skirts and tight low cut tops. Dancing with other girls to get drinks.

I just didn’t care….

Most of the time the guys deserved what they got. Nothing. I took their money, the drinks the gifts and gave them nothing but a smile and a case of blue balls. I didn’t even think that someone might actually like me, or want to know me for me. Or care about me. And even if that thought entered my mind I’m sure I wouldn’t have cared. That’s just how I was and am. But one boy did. I call him a boy cause despite being 18 his little head was filled with thoughts of love and romance. Some form of happiness.

That isn’t how the world works.

But he did care, he was sweet. He didn’t just throw gifts at me, he didn’t just buy things that were expensive. If he gave me a gift it was something that was of meaning. And I wasn’t prepared for it and I didn’t know how to deal with it. He made something stir in me, he made me want to care, he made me wish I could feel and that’s why I had to destroy him. And those are the moments that made me go from someone who was just unfeeling to someone mean, cruel and horrid. 

Moments like that turned me into a monster. Moments like that didn’t just keep my humanity buried, they brought out the worst part of me. The part that enjoyed crushing others hopes and dreams. And don’t get it twisted. This isn’t regret, this isn’t me lamenting over a fallen friend or someone I could've loved. This is just honesty. This is just my story. And in my story, in this part at least. I’m the villain.

London England
10 Years Ago
I don’t care….

“I don’t know why you let them treat ya that way Kay…”

Brett stared at me from across the bar, his long hair tied back as he scratched at a fresh tattoo under his long sleeved shirt on his forearm. I just shook my head and stared down at my own fresh ink. A small tat on my inner right arm. It was my first,definitely not my last. I took the vodka and orange in my hand and gave it a long sip before sliding down next to Brett. He and I had been friends for a few years. He leaned close and looked at my arm, I smirked and shrugged as another guy came up, his hand drifting down my back and around my hip.

He whispered in my ear, a few sweet nothings about how I was a “pretty little thing” he bought me another drink as I finished my first. He offered me dinner to which I declined. I took my fresh drink and turned back to Brett drinking it down with an arrogant smile. Brett just rolled his pretty blue eyes at me and paid for his own beer. ”You know this is a great way to have a fun but cheap night.” I laughed to myself and finished my drink before raising an eyebrow at him, I went to find another sucker but Brett surprised me, stopping me by ordering another for me and sitting back.

“You could always just have fun with me Kay.” He gave me a sweet grin, my heart sank, I didn’t like that feeling. I turned away and grabbed the glass giving him a small thank you wave before walking over to a table of young workers who had just come in from a hard shift. I leaned across the table deliberately pushing my arms together. They all stared and they all talked at the same time not even looking to see if I was listening. 

After a few moments they all wanted a dance, they all tried for a feel. All of them fighting for attention like a pack of dogs over a bone. Only this bone wasn’t giving anything in return. I stood in the middle and simply moved my body to the music. One of them stepped forward and slid some money into my hand. He told me to go get a room across the street, he’d buy the alcohol and some food and we could have a real night out. I chuckled and gave him a nod turning heading towards the door signaling to Brett. He followed and headed out into the street handing me my leather jacket.

“Kay, what did you do?” I just smiled and held up the 300 pounds I just got given, Brett seemed speechless as I just skipped down the road.

“He must have thought I was a working girl. I wonder what gave him that idea…” I laughed again as I turned a corner getting to Brett's place. “So, pizza?”

He shook his head and before I could head in he grabbed my arm. “Hey wait….”

I raised an eyebrow. He looked a little sheepish as he looked at his arm, he rolled up his sleeve to show me his new tattoo. It was a pinup, really cool looking, long black hair, green eyes. Then it hit me. Oh fuck. “Brett, is that...me?”

He swallowed and went red, his eyes darting away as he smiled and gave me a small nod. “Yeah, it’s you Kay. Sort of a tribute ya know?. And to show how I feel about yo-”

“Feel?”

It was a reflex, truthfully I didn’t actually feel anything. But I laughed, I laughed so hard that I thought I was going to pass out from the blood loss, Brett looked down, his face going white not as he took deep breaths in to stop the tears. 

“I’m not that kinda girl Brett…..”

Present Day
That kinda girl

I was angry. No. Furious. My feet slammed on the hardwood floor of my cabin, my hands fumbled, I was shaking. The anger kept rising higher and higher. But, why was I angry? I had no right to be. I wasn’t his girl. I wasn’t in a relationship. But that didn’t matter. I looked down at my phone, growling as I read the messages and tweets between us. I wanted to do something, anything. I needed to get out, I needed air. I turned grabbing my jacket, throwing it on pushing the cabin door open as I moved out onto the deck. I ran up the stairs hearing the music in the distance. Not really my thing, karaoke sucked I don’t care what they say.

I breathed heavily, not because I was out of breathe or tired. My cardio was better than that. I was angry.

I needed a drink.

The bar was swamped. Fans and members of SCWs ring crew, even a few random wrestlers hanging around. A few faces I recognised. The weird Brit that hung at Wolfslair was doing shots with the icelandic beefcake and his brother with Alicia’s snusnu loving sister. Alicia herself sat in the corner, eating a few peanuts and sipping from a tall glass while happily smiling, relaxed as she went. Then a few others who honestly weren’t worth mentioning. Then I saw him.

Finn.

He swept his hair back, picking up his drink and taking a sip as he sat at the bar. He hadn’t seen me yet. I went to go to him, but stopped. Why should I?. I bit my lip and shook my head, but before I could step forward a voice stopped me. ”Hey can I buy you a drink?”

”What?”

”Can I buy you a drink?” It was a young guy, a fan. He smiled warmly at me and called the bartender over. I looked at Finn, he turned, he saw me, and he just went back to drinking. He ignored me.

I swallowed and looked down. Fuck this. ”Sure…” I sat down looking over at the bartender. ”Vodka and orange juice… Thye bartender poured. The young guy smiled and ordered his beer. As the glass sat in front of me I grabbed my straw dipping it in and grabbing the glass. Finn looked over and shook his head.

”You’re not doing a good job of making him jealous..”

”What?”

”Finn Whelan. You’re not doing a good job at making him jealous. He looks over and he just kind of..gets you’re inauthentic…” I scoffed, I tried to hold back laughter, but I knew he was right. Finn could smell bullshit a mile off and somehow this guy got it. I turned and raised an eyebrow. ”You want to make him jealous you have to feel it.” He slid his hand over to mine.

”And you can do that huh?” He smiled and gave a small nod moving closer, I looked over at Finn, I sighed and finished my drink before looking back at him. ”Sorry…I’m not that kinda girl” I spun and stood up, moving back toward Finn, I guess it’s true. You can change…

Spin the Wheel 2

It was a beautiful day. The sun was shining, the sea breeze flowed along the ship and Kayla Richards, wearing a white bikini, laid down on a day bed, relaxing in the sun, her skin going a nice toasty brown as, despite what everyone believes, not all british people are pale and turn red. She stretched and turned looking up to see the camera.

”Oh shit, what do you want?”

There was silence, the camera just stayed on her, Kayla moved her sunglasses and shook her head with a sigh.

”I have to cut my second promo for this title match right?...can’t you see I’m relaxing? Can I do it tomorrow?”

A few more moments pass, Kayla growls and sits up before pushing to her feet moving along the deck that she has cordoned off with a velvet rope. Where the fuck did she get a velvet rope from?....eh whatever…

”Seems like I got under some peoples skin eh? From the defending champion, to the old woman to the one riding on her mans coat tails. They all seemed a little. Cranky with me after my words last week before we left on this cruise. And while I’m talking about the cruise, let me say that maybe I was a little…premature in my hatred for this. I mean come on. The sun, the sea, the drinks, the food and I get paid for this. Maybe I was wrong, when you can keep the unwashed masses away from me and I’m given free alcohol, this is almost passable.”

“But, it isn’t all sunshine and vodka. It’s not all relaxing and enjoying myself. I do have to work. I have to grace all the fans on this ship with my presence, I have to sign autographs and perform for them at the supercard.”

“The great Ultimate X over the pool match…”

“You know, every single time I say that I kind of cringe. Knowing what I am going to be forced to do. See, SCW is a strange beast. This company has some of the best wrestlers in the world today, and they also have some ultraviolet craziness. All of that I really dig. But this, this is the side of SCW that I dislike. The campiness. See, it’s not that I don’t like fun, cause I do. I can be a fun girl, but stuff like this isn’t why I became a professional wrestler, the key word being professional. And this, well this isn’t about being a professional, this is about being lucky…”

She scoffs and turns moving back across the deck and sitting down on the end of the daybed.

”And lucky is exactly what Mercedes Vargas is. Lucky to have had a career so long, lucky to be in this match. Someone who wants to sit on her high horse and throw the fact nMelissa and I are making our supercard debuts and Kat hasn’t been on a summer XXtreme before and we haven’t been in an Ultimate X over a pool and she’s the four time roulette champion and blah blah blah blah…..christ Mercedes…you’re trying to pre make excuses for us when you should be looking at excuses for yourself.”

“You have had all these moments all these accolades and championships and yet, you have been struggling to stay relevant and now here you are…the week before the biggest match for you in recent memory…you’re spouting off the usual rhetoric.”

“You’re a legend, you have so much more experience in this company than Melissa, Kat or I. The usual laundry list of propaganda that you love to throw out there. But legit, what exactly does it all mean?”

“You have been in SCW for so long yet here you are, in the same position as me and Mellissa, but you want act like you’re better than us? Mercedes you haven’t done shit in the last few years, you’re just a name on a list and now here you are, doing exactly what I said you were going to do. Congratulations, you played yourself Mercy. Last week before we left for this cruise I said straight up, you were going to to this, and you did not disappoint…and now…when the match happens…I’ll make damn sure I don’t disappoint you…”

She chuckles and sits back grabbing another drink moving the little umbrella out of the way.

”But disappointing is exactly what I would describe Melissa as. Everything you could have said and poisnted out about me, everything you could have gone back and seen and commented on. My matches, my past promos. Everything. And you did what? You not only completely misunderstood and misrepresented everything I said to you, you honestly didn’t understand it. And that isn’t my problem. If you heard everything I had to say but refused toi listen then that is on you not me.”

“But what you did do, is rant like a lunatic. And I sat back, I listened to every word. Every.Single.Fucking.Word. And when it was all said and done all I wanted was that twenty minutes of my life back.”

“I don’t get it Melissa. Do you think that talking for so long makes you seem smart or worthy of being a champion?”

“This match, this match isn’t for you. First, I doubt you’re…athletic enough to climb those cables. I don’t think you have enough heart. You’ve been in SCW for a cup of coffee and hey, I’m not denying that physically you’re impressive. But there is just something about you that is, to be honest. Lacking. And here, on this boat, in this match you’re going to be exposed Melissa. You’re going to be shown to be nothing but a flash in the pan riding your mans coattails…”

She can’t help but giggle, the phrased she used being a source of great amusement.

”Your man…you know I’m right about Melissa, but Kat, oh so she was very wrong about me. Kat, I never competed in WWH, I never said I did. I mentioned WWH because that is where you had so much success and I wanted you to know…I’ve been watching you. Studying you. I have been doing my fucking homework. We’ve never met before. Competed before. You even made mention of myself and Finn, without realising he and I aren’t dating…”

“So, you want to make comparisons to myself and you? You want to listen nto everything I have to say, and repeat it back to me like some kind of mistrained parrot? Well, you’d think you would have got it all right instead of wrong.”

“So maybe I’m not the one who should learn to listen Kat…you are…”

“But I’m not surprised you got it all wrong. One thing we all know about Kat Jones is that when it comes to facts, when it comes to life and wrestling, nothing matters in except for her. You sat there and watched my promo, listened and heard every singlew word I said, much like Melissa and then got everything wrong. Never would I ever think I would have to say something like this but…Mercedes Vargas was the only one who didn’t take the low road”

She shrugs and clears her throat.

”I seem to have gotten under your skin, as I said. And the thing is, I was expecting so much more from all of you. Any insults you tried to throw ast me didn’t make me angry or upset me, your ineptitude and being able to come up with anything entertaining or original has….so when we get near those wires…I’m going to take that title…and I am going to rule the roulette division with an iron fist…”

Offline Goth

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Gerrit
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2022, 06:55:47 PM »
Getting ready part two.

July 4th 2022

The shot opens in the luxurious cabin of Goth and Melissa, the couple are unpacking their suitcases before heading out for a romantic dinner for two later that evening. Melissa opens her suitcase and picks out several bikini’s and bathing suits that she and Goth had bought a week prior. She gently places them on their king size bed and admires them, wondering which one she would be wearing first to sunbathe in or swim in the pool. She felt overjoyed that she was finally on the cruise ship, happy that she and Goth had one the best cabins along the other wrestlers and thankful that they are separated from the fans. She always enjoyed meeting the fans at the meet and greets that the company always booked their wrestlers for. But when it comes to their private time, she just enjoys the easy and relaxing moments together. She looks over her shoulder as she sees Goth hanging some of his Bermudas in the closet, while placing his shirts neatly down in the selected areas. She smiles as she loved his neatness, something that she had not seen in prior relationships. She turns her attention back to her suitcase, grabbing a rather sexy black dress that she had bought the other day, she saw it inside the shop that they had passed and had fallen in love with it immediately. She was overjoyed when she found out that it fitted her perfectly.

“You better be wearing that dress tonight.”

Says a smiling Goth, she looks at him as he had turned around and was staring at her while holding an old Goth shirt that he normally used during work outs. This caused her to roll her eyes before shaking her head.

“I just hope you won’t be wearing THAT tonight, or else I may just have to look for another fiancé to take me out tonight.”

She winks at him as both of them smile, Goth turns around and puts the shirt away in the closet. He looks inside his suitcase as he then hangs up one of his few Armani suits that he had taken with him. He had decided that he would only take one or two due to the weather as well as on a cruise ship like this that a suit would look pompous. He stares at the suit for a moment or two before placing it neatly on the bed as he had selected that one for their dinner later tonight. He then looks back into his suitcase and grins before taking out his tablet and turns around towards Melissa.

“This is going to make sure that it will keep me inside our cabin once Kat gets on this damn cruise ship. Because I will be damned if she is going to drop me into the pool before Sunday.”

Melissa turns her attention to Goth, placing her hands on her hips and stares at him with a look that says :”Seriously???” Before rolling her eyes and shaking her head.

“You are such a baby, You are so much bigger and stronger… Don’t tell me that you are getting afraid of our friend Kat???”

Goth rolls her eyes before showing a pout on his face before dropping to his knees as Melissa had grabbed a pillow and had thrown it towards his head. Goth hides behind his bed with a huge grin on his face as Melissa charges in on him and jumps towards him. The two fall on the bed as they roll around and laugh as they continue to roll around before Melissa sits on top of him and raises her hands in “victory”.

“You better be scared for me Gerrit, got that big guy??”

Goth chuckles as he nods his head, he wraps his arms around her waist and pulls her slowly towards him. The two share a passionate kiss before that Melissa rolls on her back next to him.

“I’m looking forward to this Sunday.”

Melissa rolls her eyes, she had heard him say this nearly every week when he is competing. She knew that he is very competitive and accepted it, but it started to sting since she had made her in ring debut. Mentally she had decided to ignore the growing frustration that she once again felt growing inside of her as she didn’t noticed him roll on his side and stare at her.

“I can’t wait to hear your music hit and walk out towards that swimming pool and compete for the Bombshell Roulette title.”

This causes Melissa to raise an eyebrow, clearly she had not expected this as she slowly lifts her upper body off the bed by resting on her elbows.

“This is a surprise…. I…”

But Goth places a finger upon her lips, causing her to stop midsentence as Goth looks at her with love and compassion.

“I know I must have driven you insane by not referring to your matches in the past month. But I want you to know that I am so very proud of you and your progress so far.”

This causes a tear to emerge upon her right eye as she finally heard the words that she was looking for since her in ring debut against Chloe Benton. Wondering why it took him so long to admit this towards her.

“I wanted to feel your need to hear it Melissa, I wanted to see the desire emanating from you to be acknowledged that you are on the right track.”

“Why??”

She stares at the face of the man that she loves so dearly, taking in every pour of his face in hope to find the answer she was seeking for.

“Because I want it to translate to your hunger to become better, not to be satisfied after a few victories. Because I wanted to see that fire in your eyes this coming Sunday when you compete in your first every opportunity to win championship gold.”

This caused her to glow of pride, finally hearing the anticipated admiration of her fiancé. Hearing it from the one person that it mattered the most for her, making her secretly regret the fact that she had cursed at him inwardly the past three matches that she had won.

“I feel like an idiot….”

Goth smiles as he nods his head in understanding towards her reaction, he had known she was struggling with this. He tenderly kisses her lips and pulls back as he wipes the tear away from her eye and caresses her cheek.

“It’s why I had made reservations for a romantic dinner Melissa, because you have done so much in such a short amount of time. And I know that the current Bombshell roster will understand that you are the future of this company. I love you.”

The two share a kiss as the shot slowly fades

The shot returns as we see Goth wearing his suit as Melissa is wearing the dress she had bought especially for this moment. The two are having a romantic dinner together as a band is playing some romantic music on the background. Melissa’s hair is pulled up, allowing her neck to be free in Goth’s view. Wearing a golden necklace around her neck and her engagement ring is clearly visible for the naked eye as she wears it proudly.

“Another owner you know from past visits to this cruise ship??”

She asks with a smirk on her face, referring to the last time that they had shared a moment together in a restaurant a while ago. Goth chuckles as he wipes his mouth clean with the napkin before gesturing to a waiter to give their glasses a refill. He turns his attention back to Melissa and smiles at wher.

“Sadly the old chef cook has retired, this new chef is more a fan of classic movies and video gamesfor some reason. So I guess we have to settle with sending the bill to the owners this time.”

Both laugh at his remark before continuing the dinner.

“This placeis truly wonderful Gerrit, there is a lot of things to do. But I am glad for the opportunity to have some privacy.”

Goth nods his head as he takes another bite from his dinner.

“Speaking of privacy, weren’t you having your first ever meet and greet with the fans on your own??”

Melissa rolls her eyes before nodding her head with a smile on her face.

“Yup, apparrently the Saviors are a hot commodity. But seeing that Kat won’t be here until Thursday, made the owners decide to send me instead. But don’t worry, I think I can handle some fans.”

She says as she winks at him, causing Goth to smile at her intently.

“Besides, if there is anyone that should be worried the coming days then it should be you mister. I have seen your twitter war with Kat, you do realize that you WILL be at poolside right??”

Goth rolls his eyes, he had forgotten about that all day. He had to admit, he had fun goofing around on social media with Kat. But he hadn’t expected Melissa to push it underneath his nose just like that.

“Oh please, you actually think....,”

Goth stops midsentence when looking into the eyes of Melissa who has her arms crossed over each other.

“What??”

She leans back against her chair, staring at him with a cold look in her eyes.

“Excuse me sir?? You are a Hall of Fame wrestler, a well respected individual. But you have been acting like a little baby, crying about not being tossed into a pool??? As if that would even going to taint your legacy??”

“Look...I...,”

Melissa silences him by lifting her hand into the air, not caring about the explanation that he wantedto offer her.

“You never get upset about whatever your opponents say, but Kat is simply having fun. And I know you weren’t serious either, but come on Gerrit. It went on for way too long, it made me wonder whether you enjoyed the attention a bit too much.”

That caught Goth off guard, causing him to sit silently across Melissa who is raising her eyebrow in anticipation.

“I’m surprised that I am the one that silences the great Goth with a simple, factual statement. Something that Jack Washington isn’t capable off or any other greater wrestler you have ever faced. You will be at poolside and you know why?? Because we are the Saviors, we are family. Don’t you think that the others aren’t raising an eyebrow over your behavior??”

Goth simply grinds his teeth, not liking the situation that he is currently in. But he knows when it is better to be silent as she is right.

“Besides sweetie, momma Melissa may just have to take care of her baby Gerrit the moment he teps foot in our home all wet??”

Her look has changed from a serious one into a teasing one as she is winking at him, causing him to shake his head with a big smile on his face.

“I guess I have been a dumbass haven’t I??”

Melissa giggles before taking a sip from her glass as Goth face palms himself, realizes how foolish he has been

“I will be at poolside, but I will make it very difficult for her to accomplish her challenge.”

Now he winks at her as both of them laugh as the shot slowly fades.

Meet & Greet

July 5th 2022

It’s early in the aftenoon, Meilssa has been chosen to do some meet and greet with fans to promote the Bombshell Ultimate X over the pool match for the Bombshell Roulette title. She is smiling at every fan that approaches her, sign their autographs and has a lot of requests to take some selfies with her fans. She had heard fans cheer for her, but this is the moment that she realizes the impact of the fans. Willing to spend a lot of money to spend a week long on the cruise ship and watch a Sunday filled of high impact wrestling. She knew that originally it was Kat that had to be here today, but due to other bookings she could not make it today. Melissa had willingly thrown her name in the hat, wondering if she would be invited instead and did.

“What’s your name sweetie??”

She asks a ten year old girl who had been wanting to meet Melissa since standing in the row with her mother, Melissa had seen her wave her hand towards her as that caused her heart to melt.

“Ashley”

Melissa smiles at her as she writes somethign down for her on the autograph before handing it over towards her, causing Ashley to get over excited. Her mother is about to move along for the next fan to get an autograph, but gets stopped by Melissa.

“Ashley, will you be watching me in the Roulette title match??”

The girl turns her head towards Melissa with a big smile on her face, nodding her head crazy.

“Yeah, daddie bought us some seats.”

“My husband had bought some tickets, but it turned out in the end that there were some seats double booked. So we got some of the cheaper seats instead to make it up to us somehow.”

This caused Melissa’s heart to break, looking back at Ashley as she is still excited over the fact that she could watch the show even if it was from bad seats. But then smiles as she motions for Ashley to come closer towards her.

“What would you say if you and your family come backstage with me and Goth and the other Saviors? There you can watch the show with us and party with us after the show is over.”

Ashley’s eyes grow very wide, incapable of controlling her excitement as she stares over towards her mother who is trying to prevent from crying. Melissa assures them that she will make sure that they could visit them backstage and have a wonderful time.

“There’s only one condition though Ashleigh.”

“What’s that??”

Ashley asks with a lot of concern on her face, not knowing what will come next as Melissa starts grinning.

“You got to tell me who you think will win the Bombshell Roulette title, now be careful for not giving the wrong answer now.”

She says giving Ashley a big wink, cauisng Ashley to grin widely.

“You and Kat are my favorites, but I think it will be a new champion this Sunday.”

Melissa nods her head as she winks at Ashley one more time before giving her a big hug before Ashley andher mother walk off with great news to tell the others. Melissa sighs as she feels happy to  have done something good for someone that deserves it.

“So who is next???”

A father and his son walk up to her, sporting huge smiles on their facees as Melissa realizes that she cannot make everyone happy the same way that she has done for that little girl and her mother. The folliwng two hours she entertains the fans with pictures, signing autographs and letting them all walk away with huge smiles upon their faces. Wondering whether meet & greets are always this wonderful as today, she has never heard Goth or any of the other Saviors about this. But she decided to make the best out of every given situation when it ispresentedto her.

*Later that day*

Melissa is working out, pulling herself up on the pull bar, lifting her head up above the bar every single time while working on a sweat. She is completely focused upon the task at hand, entering the Bombshell Roulette title match, where she wants to make a good impression to everyone. She realizes that this match has got so much more pressure on her rookie shoulders in many different ways in comparison to her prior matches. First the expectation level is much higher, people already have been referring her to be the next big superstar that nobody has ever heard off. She hated it that suddenly be a much talked about individual after having flown underneath the radar since her in ring debut. It made her feel as if she had gotten so much more friends over night, who are claiming that they know everything about her.

“Melissa?”

She hears the voice of Goth calling her name, causing her to stop after a few more reps on the bar. Landing on her feet as she had let go, turning her attention towards her fiance. He was wearing a sleevelss shirt and shorts as he is ready to prepare for a workout himself. She loved his muscular physique, knowing the force that he is packing and yet remembering his soft touch when he turns into a cuddlebear.

“I got a request to have a girl named Ashley and her family be backstage at the show.”

She nods her head with a smile on her face.

“Yeah, i promised them to give them a pass to the backstage area after they got a bad deal when booking the cruise and show.”

Goth nods his head as she explains the situation, he smiles and gives her a big time hug and kisses her on the lips.

“You prove to me that you are a star in the making, your charisma is far beyond that I have ever been when I started wrestling. I knew the fans would love you. Just one advice sweetheart.”

She nods her head in anticipation of his reaction as she notices his demeanor changes into a serious one.

“Be who you want to be sweetheart, but remember when you are inside that ring... You need to ca#S$Zancell that all out. Because it is YOU that either wins or loses, whether the fans boo you or cheer you... it’s all on YOU.”

Melissa continues to nod her head while staring into his eyes while listening to him.

“I have arranged everything for the entire family, because you did the right thing for them. But know this that I wanted you to succeed this Sunday, but you have already exceeded every expectation. So no matter what happens, you have succeeded. Now, I want you to succeed for yourself. Can you do that Mel??”

Melissa’s face lights up with pride, nodding her head as she embraces him. Wrapping her arms around him and feels his muscular body press against hers.

“I have worked hard for this opportunity Gerrit, I have worked hard these past weeks to get where I am right now. And I’ll be damned if I just throw that away.”

Goth smiles, kisses her forehead and walks off to get started with his weight lifting routine. Melissa looks after him for a few moments before turning her attention back to her workout. She decides to go for a run on the Treadmill. Smiling to herself as she already knew that she would be doing morning runs with Kat the moment she joins them on the cruise ship. She had been trying to get Goth to join her on morning runs, but he wasn’t much of a runner he had told her. She was glad that finally she would have a running partner in Kat, oddly enough the same woman that will be defending her championship belt against all three challengers.. including herself.

“Let’s put back on some music.”

She murmurs as she gets on the treadmill, trying to concentrate but can’t help but having her thoughts travel off to what Goth had said. Asking herself whether she had done the right thing? Or had she allowed her sentiments get the best of her to give away tickets to that family? She shakes her head, trying to tell herself that she had done the right thing. Finally allowing her to focus on her running for the next five minutes until the thought of Kat Jones pops in her mind. She had heard what she had told her last week, that she would forget about their friendship in their match as that title means everything to her.“Damnit Kat....,”

It clearly stings with her, she knew that Kat would say that. It was one of the things she had told her that she has to do the moment would come that they would be paired against each other. But Melissa didn’t believed that she would actually say something like that with such authority. She was wondering if she could turn her emotions off like that this Sunday? And then there’s the fact that she has more than one opponent to deal with, something she had not experienced before. She had hoped she would have before entering a multi Bombshell title match like this.... and then this match. An Ultimate X above a Pool Match???

“Aarghh!!!!! Damnit!!!”

Melissa’s frustration takes over, quickly trying to reastablish some focus back on her thoughts as she ignores all the eyes in the gym that are dead locked upon her. All? Well except of her fiancé, who is working out while having a smirk on his face.

“Ah damnit, the asshole set me up. This is one of his fucking lessons, well I’m going to get back at him.”

She starts to run again, using her anger towards her fiancé to fuel her as her concentration has returned. After a while she starts to laugh to herself, she knew what he had done. He got back at her for what she had said to him the other day at the restaurant about Kat. It was one of the things that she had hated about him, his shrewdness. He had played upon her ego and wanted to see whether she could cope with it, she was taught the hard way that she had so much more to learn….

“Luckily there are a few more days left to prove him wrong.”

She says with determination in her eyes, starting to brew an idea in her mind that she wanted to talk about with Kat when she finally joins them on the cruise. It made her realize that it felt weird to be the only female Saviors member on the ship. It has happened before that Kat was away to support her husband as well as competing in another wrestling company. Melissa couldn’t help but being impressed by her, wondering whether it wouldn’t one day come back and bite her in the ass?? But that wasn’t her problem, she had her own problems to focus and improve on, causing to bring a smile upon her face.

“I intend to impress a lot of people this Sunday.”

She whispers as she runs on the treadmill while the camera starts to fade.

Ultimate X

July 7th 2022

Melissa is seen in her hotel room, in the background we see Kat Jones and her husband having a friendly conversation with Goth as Melissa wandered off, preparing to do her promo for this Sunday. She is wearing sweatpants and a baggy shirt as she just wants to be comfortable.

“Hi there, you remember me right??”

She giggles as she drops down on the sofa and leans comfortable against the back of the sofa.

“I know what you must be thinking, why in the hell do you have Kat Jones, the current Bombshell Roulette Champion in your cabin while doing your own promo?? And it’s quite easy to explain, because I want her to hear everything that I got to say. Me and Kat have got no secrets for each other, we are both best of friends. But just because we may just beat the living crap out of each other this Sunday, doesn’t mean I can’t hang out with her right???”

She looks over her shoulder towards the others, seeing that Kat had heard her and winks at her as Melissa smiles before turning her attention back to the camera.

“Besides, we will also go to the pool with the others later on and it will get very late. So I better just do this promo before me and her are going to go for a run tomorrow morning.”

She leans forward, resting her elbows upon her upper legs as she smiles at the camera.

“I just have to admit, last week was quite an interesting week. Lots of things were said, but to be honest with you all?? There were not much content that I would have considered to be interesting.  And to be honest, some of the things that were said were quite embarrassing, I really wonder how in the hell one of my opponents managed to qualify to be honest.”

Melissa places her arms across either side of her on the back of the couch, leaning her head backwards as if she is thinking about what to say next.

“I know I had promised the world that I would respond to Kayla’s rather….. interesting use of some of the words….”

She rolls her eyes, trying to put the profanity that Kayla had used to get under her skin in a mildly fashion.

“I’m sorry Kayla, that’s the most political correct term I could use to describe your clear unadulterated usage of the English literature. Now I know, those are difficult words for a rebellious girl like you. But please try to understand that you are in a grown up world sweetie, there is responsibilities to be taken as an individual with an above average status of being a recognizable personality. And I have to say, that I could have been rather upset when I was a teenager, or perhaps at the early stages of my relationship with my fiancé. But it’s okay sweetie, you can do all you want about looking up ideas of how to shake the foundation of someone that has got no problem educating those who have an issue of growing up. I did it with Goth’s son and he has turned out quite well, so why wouldn’t I try on another teenager like you??”

“It’s quite astonishing though that you managed to do all of this talking, assuming that it would make me go all ballistic as if my hair would rise up as a Super Sayan. Telling you that you need to wash your mouth and hope that you have learned your lesson the hard way. But that’s not me, you see. You are entering a match with three other individuals. Two of them has actually accomplished something, another …. That’s me if you have been paying attention, is set to accomplish great things. While you?? Well let’s just say that I wouldn’t be surprised if your career is going to be cemented in asking yourself why you are still stuck in the Bombshell Roulette Title division in ten years from now… while others like yours truly has raised to the occasion and be very successful in the sport that you claim to be an expert in? Or at least that’s what I assume you were trying to tell me, I couldn’t quite phantom what the F*** you were saying besides all the profanity?? But whatever, I just want you to know that I will gladly grant you to find out what happens when you dive face first into a swimming pool with your mouth wide open… I will give you one clue, the taste that you will be experiencing inside the water of the swimming pool is named Chlorine, it is supposed to clean up everything dirty. Perhaps it will benefit you as well and turn into a nice and responsible lady like my girl Chloe Benton.”

Melissa gives a wink into the camera before waving towards it.

“Hi Chloe, I hope you won’t be eating too much ice cream.”

She giggles as she returns her concentration back to the camera.

“I guess now that I have mentioned the negative aspect of this match, it will only get better from here on out. And quite honestly?? I could not even care about Mercedes Vargas. It’s quite interesting that at first you get praised into wrestling greatness once more… And I do appreciate it Mercedes, so gracias and all of that stuff. But to just tell the world that you are going to toss me and the others into the pool like we are just flies?? It’s quite interesting to see how you have yourself into a delusional mode Mercedes.”

“And trust me, I am saying this from the bottom of my heart. I respect your established career, I respect and appreciate your kind words like I said a few moments ago. But you are talking about a Bombshell that just a few weeks ago had her way with you. That made you tap out in front of the entire world to see and even worse… You had Jessie Salco as a spectator that was more than just a cheerleader and cheer you on. You see, I am the one out here that is the decisive factor in whether my career will be established with multiple world titles as you put it… or whether I just want to settle being mediocre like Kayla is. And trust me Mercedes, I have got too much pride to lower my standards to the likes of her. But you have to understand Mercedes, I do intend to use my ability to the fullest to gain the upper hand against all three of you. I know that all three of you have got the experience factor over me, who have the speed advantage over me. But that has not stopped me in the prior three confrontations to get to this spot… A spot that has been paved by beating Bombshells of the likes of… YOU.”

“To be honest, it’s quite interesting how you were talking about Kat and her believes and what is going on with her. At least Kat stands up for her own believes Mercedes, she doesn’t shy away from taking charge the way only she can.”

Melissa turns her attention to her fiancé and the others, who all have sat down at the dinner table and are sharing stories as Melissa turns her attention back to the camera.

“I know you are a proud woman, a proud champion and a proud example for many other wrestlers out there to strive to reach your accomplishments Mercedes. You should be proud of that, to have accolades and a Hall of Fame legacy. But I just need to ask Mercedes, where is your pride?? Where is your freaking pride? To still believe in the myth of you being a be all and know it all, wrestle for a belt that is clearly to establish new stars like yours truly and my girl over there. And here you are? How in the hell did you get into the title contention round to begin with?? Were the owners impressed with your little victory streak that you were having?? I can’t possibly think of anything else, but if that was the case… then how badly were you doing prior to that?? And I have to ask, do you think they aren’t already regretting that decision after they have seen how decisively I have beaten you?? You see at least my fiancé is earning his keep, he is earning his spots on every show that he is on. And this Sunday he is going to do what should have happened the last time that he and Jack Washington faced each other… Take home the Internet title and ADD to his legacy… something I sadly cannot possibly say about yours girlfriend.

“But don’t mind my words of encouragement and wisdom, I know I just started and have got so much to learn. But I have learned something valuable this week, don’t turn into a nostalgia act okay? There is nothing sadder than to see someone get stuck to the days where it actually mattered what you did. You have a thirteen year anniversary coming up this Sunday? Good for you, go out and buy you a cake. Me and the girls will allow you to blow all thirteen candles out all candles in one try. Because that will be the closest thing YOU will ever come close to being successful in this sport once again. I’m sorry to be the rookie to tell momma goose this, but it’s the reality that you need to understand. But don’t worry Mercedes, the future that you have paved the way for is set in stone with the likes of the two Bombshells from the Saviors in the Ultimate X Over the pool Match for the Bombshell Roulette title. So don’t feel bad after me or Kat have tossed you into the pool after we have disposed of Kayla. At least you two can share some quality time together and share some old memories okay??”

Melissa stops addressing Mercedes as she giggles into the camera for a few seconds, her giggling slowly turns into a serious stare as she looks over towards the woman that holds the belt that both of them will be fighting for along with the already mentioned women. Melissa’s stare continues to focus on Kat, who turns around towards her as she notices her gaze. The two women stare at each other before Kat nods, Melissa nods back at her as the two seem to share an understanding. Melissa slowly rises as she walks over to the balcony and stares towards the darkness of the night and the shining stars in the sky. She has wrapped her arms around her body as she is focusing on one single point somewhere ahead of her.

“I know what I had said, that I could speak out loud in front of my girl, but we don’t want it to ruin a perfect evening. Oh I know that Kat wouldn’t take my words too personal and decide to walk away, but there’s a time for enjoying each other’s company and when we put friendship aside for that title match”

Melissa’s gaze does not change, her eyes are still focused upon one certain point that only she can see.

“Because even though I would love to see you walk away as a champion, I just can’t help but wonder whether those wrestling titles feel just as good around my waist like the belts that I have held when I was kickboxing. And just like Goth has assured me, that once you had that first taste of gold that you want more? I am already prepared to sink my teeth into some fancy gold belts for around  my waist or across my shoulder.”

She smiles confidently, clutching her right fist into her left hand as she squeezes it tenderly.

“I have no doubt that you have more in your arsenal than what you have showed me during sparring sessions inside that training ring Kat, it would be delusional for me to think that I had this in the bag just like I have done in my past three matches. As I was the clueless blonde bimbo that stepped foot into a world that was unfamiliar to her.”

She shakes her head as she starts to wave her head from left to right to signal a no.

“But don’t you worry sweetheart, I know you never thought or mentioned me as a blonde bimbo. At least you have seen me as a threat, I know that you have seen and felt my size and strength. The obvious disadvantage for you and my key to many more successes for me. But don’t you dare to stare at those stats for too long baby girl, because I have intended to keep some secrets from anyone in this organization for the special given situations like this one. “

“Just imagine to here Justin Decent call out after the match has ended…. “and your winner and NEW!! Bombshell Roulette champion!!! The Lady Goth!! Melissa!!!”

“I know that you can see it happen, I respect the fact that you wish to go at it with me one on one, because then we both know that there won’t be any distraction or any slipup caused by others that would alter that confrontation. So why don’t we make a pact Kat? Why don’t we take out the foul mouth and the veteran that loves to kiss ass before attempting to toss mine into the pool if I am not paying any attention. Because that is what the fans were coming for isn’t it? To see the very best in the Bombshell Roulette division. And that sure as hell isn’t a grandma or the little foul mouthed little girl that just don’t know when to stop. Because I intend to elevate my career to greater heights… Just understand one thing Kat, don’t have one moment that you are losing any concentration. Because if you do, I will reach out and grab that belt. And then you will remember the words that I just uttered before…. To imagine a new champion to be crowned…. Because I am positive that it could happen girl… ”

Melissa winks as she blows a kiss to the camera before turning her attention back to the cabin and join her fiancé and their guests to continue a wonderful evening.

The End.
>

<span style="color:limegreen">First Ever Triple Crown and Grand Slam Winner and 2nd ever Grand Slam Winner</span>

Offline Mercedes Vargas

• View Profile
    • Mercedes Vargas
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2022, 11:50:27 PM »
Blog: Almighty Fire
semana del 3 al 10 de julio de 2022

I get that people don't like my personality and find my voice grating, even annoying. And to them, I say 'thank you.' Because as long as I'm on the roster, you're going to be listening to this grating, annoying little voice until the time comes when either I go or this promotion goes. That would make everyone happy, wouldn't it? That former, not the latter.

Sorry to disappoint you, but when you see the roster page, amongst the talent there will be 'Mercedes Vargas'. As long as I'm on the payroll, this 'waste of space' will still occupy a place on the roster, whether you like it or not. And I KNOW you don't like it. I'm never going to change who I am. Accept me, reject me, I couldn't care less if you even respect me. I don't need your advice or approval. I am who I am, and nobody said you had to like it.

I could just leave this company and quit. It's the cool thing to do, the easy thing to do. Let's face it, the odds just aren't in my favor. Then I remember I don't want to be like everyone else. I thought about giving up, then I remembered why I held on for so long.

I remembered why I've been been successful in SCW for most of my career. I remembered why I came to this company and have seen more Bombshells leave this company than years this company has been in business. Don't get me wrong, some of these girls were very good. They had hot starts when they debuted. Popular! Charisma! Talented wrestlers! But where are they now? Faded into obscurity. And that's why this “youth moment” is ultimately going to fail. Because if people like Kayla Richards think that she’s going to lead the way? I've got news for you.

The future is not looking too bright.

But go ahead, Kay-Kay. Keep telling me some more that I’m way past my prime, because I've succeeded where everyone else has failed. I still have a chance, I always have a chance. Those girls, the “former SCW talent”? All they have left is what ifs, maybes and regrets. Last I checked, I didn't come here to impress anybody. I pride myself in always remaining true to myself and people can call it whatever they want: Bad attitude, arrogance, whining. At the end of the day, everything I've earned in this company, and throughout my career, is through my own hard work.

You've hit the ground running and has done well for yourself so far, bravo, but other than the perception people will have of you since you got here, can you continue living up to expectations, or will you becoming just another name on the roster? Are you going to be one of those talent who is long on promise, short on potential? You've always had a high ceiling, unless you also had a low floor.

Maturity comes with experience, pumpkin, not age. Why I've been so successful for so long? Because experience tells you what to do, confidence allows you to do it. It doesn't matter if you're third generation talent or just some random broad from off the street. You won't have the advantage of being young forever and sooner or later you're going to find yourself having slower reflexes, prone to injury, and you're the one who's going to be wondering if you have anything left. You can talk about wins and losses, but I will not sit down, I will not shut up, I will not give up, I will not give in, and I will not go away quietly. I'm still here, I'm still standing, and I WILL be Bombshell Roulette Champion.

Someday, you'll understand.

Being young is no excuse for being stupid.

Melissa, while we do get a respectable salary in Sin City Wrestling, I'm not paid by the hour to pat you on the head and boost your self-confidence.

You get enough of that from your fiancé and Kat Jones.

This time you’re going to know and feel what real competition is like. Maybe we’re not in the ring, but the competition is still there - and you’re now just another hunter instead of the hunted. You sure had a lot to say about me leading up to this match and while some of it may be true and  some of it I strongly disagree with, it doesn't change the fact that we’re going to be seeing each other again this weekend. And you know what would be better than walking off that cruise ship with the Bombshell Roulette Championship around my waist? Eliminating you on my way to making history. I have a little score to settle from our last meeting. You better hope and pray that moment never comes because I will have no problem denying your opportunity of a successful pay-per-view debut and you taking a swim in that Olympic-size swimming pool.

Hope you put your swimming skills to good use, or, at the very least, float.

Kat, here you are once again defending your title. Because all it took was an opportunity. An opportunity that no one thought you had beating Crystal Zdunich at the last supercard, but betcha by golly wow, you did. I mean, seriously, at this point, somebody had to, right? While you may be champion, you're just champion in name only. For 84 days you've been telling the world that you're the one to beat in the Roulette division. For 84 days you have tried your damndest to convince the fans, SCW brass, and the other Bombshells in the lockerroom that you are that damn good. For 84 days, Kat, you've been carrying that title as a status of your rise to the top.

But I know what everyone else knows. You know what that is?

For 84 days you've been on borrowed time.

And in two days, time will be up, Cinderella.

Deal with it.

~~~

S U N P R I N C E S S • C R U I S E L I N E R

“I've had some tough matches, but this year’s Ultimate X Over the Pool match takes the cake. I didn't think I would qualify for that, but, what do you know, here I am at Summer XXXTreme on the verge of making history. I have to say, it feels pretty good.”

[Mercedes’ voice speaks via voice-over. The dawn of a new day approaches. Shaking off the last remnant of sleep as the Sun Princess does the same, the Argentine glances at her texts as she wonts to do before resuming her thoughts.]

M E R C E D E S ♦ V A R G A S
SCW | BOMBSHELL

“I always like competing in the Roulette Division. I like to be kept on my toes. If anything, I think I’ve more than proven that I’m pretty good in the Roulette Division. Why else would I have a chance to become a five-time champion?”

[Unlike Mercedes, the rest of her competition in this four-way will be vying for their first championship - in the case of Melissa and Kayla Richards - or trying to keep their first title reign past this weekend - in the case of Kat Jones.]

SCW | BOMBSHELL

“Melissa and Kayla are both undefeated for a reason, Kat will be fighting for her life to keep her reign going. She’s obviously one of the favorites to win the match, so I guess that means I'll be playing spoiler for the night. Quite frankly?”

[She smiles.]

SCW | BOMBSHELL

“I wouldn't have it any other way.”

[Nonetheless, Mercedes remains confident days ahead of her match. The only thing standing between her and making history once again was the competition in front of her, each with their own goals and ambitions. Mercedes wants to make sure that their ambitions weren’t stronger than hers.]

[Mercedes reaches for the bottled water not too far from her reach, opens it, and takes a sip before replacing the cap. Still, on her last days here before the biggest match of her career, she was actually looking forward to her match and the flight back to Los Angeles, hopefully with title in hand. That is, if sea sickness doesn’t kill her first.]

SCW | BOMBSHELL

“When I want something, I get it. If I fail, then I get up, regroup and come back stronger. I think a lot of people were left surprised last time I won here, which has been awhile. This year will be no different. I'm two nights away from winning it all and either that happens...

[A rueful smile follows the long pause, then a deep breath.]

SCW | BOMBSHELL

“Or I go out in a blaze of glory.”

[She pauses as she sweeps back her hair from her face.]

SCW | BOMBSHELL

“Carpe diem. Seize the day.”

~~~

Present Day ♦ S U N P R I N C E S S • C R U I S E L I N E R

[REC•]

“Buenas, a todos!”

Guess what? Summer XXXTreme is two days away and, to the surprise of no one, yours truly will take part in the show, and never in a million years would I miss night, and I know you fine people out there will be glad to see me. And with that, everyone is looking forward to their matches,, to making a name for themselves at yet another pay-per-view. For some featured on the card, this is their first go-round at this event. But for me, I've been here, done that, and I’m still here.”

[Mercedes smirks.]

“Things seem to finally be back to normal again after my winning streak came to an end back at the go-home show two weeks ago. You know what? My winning streak may be over, but that's OK, that's alright. I'm not too bothered by it. I'll just start a new one. I think the Ultimate X Over the Pool match might be a great start.”

[nodding with assurance].

“After the first week of video submissions, I have to say, I didn’t think I would be this talked about so viscously. I’m stunned.”

[Mercedes gasps in shock, pretending to be hurt.]

“Oh no, I didn’t think my words would go this deep, especially against you three. Melissa and Kayla are becoming rising stars in this company in only a short time. They’ve opened eyes, dropped jaws, and turned heads so far. Kat has improved significantly and she’s probably on the short list of talent who is dangerous - on the mic and in the ring.

“Kat is a marked woman with a target on your back. Of course, you know this, Kat. Sunday is your trial by fire, and I have a feeling that you're not going to pass the test, mamita. Because the odds this time around are not so favourable. Like Melissa and Kayla, you’re a rising star in the women’s division, but every star will have to run into a supernova at some point.

“That would be me.”

[Mercedes points at herself.]

“Until now, Kayla, you’ve never faced me before in SCW. And sweetheart, I'm not impressed with you whatsoever and I'm definitely not buying into your mystique because I'll shatter it so fast, it would make your head spin. Underestimate me at your peril, Kayla. You'll never live to regret it.

As for you, Melissa? I’m now convinced that you have gone past the point of no return. I know I’m very much a threat to you because even you seem to admit it but at no point am I going to bow down to someone who seems to be on a stroke of luck so far in your career, especially in our last match. You got lucky once against me, but it won’t happen twice.

[Mercedes holds up two fingers while shaking her head defiantly.]

“Look, Mel, Kay, and Kat, I know how this match means a lot to each of you. I know that as soon as this match became official, you couldn't wait to take the first flight out of California back to your hometowns and tell all your fans. Don’t get me wrong, the sky is the limit for all of you, you have potential, and, yes, maybe one day, some day, you will be as great as me, but that day won’t be this Sunday, and it won't happen at my expense.

I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again. There's nothing more dangerous than a woman with nothing to lose but has everything to gain. I’m prepared to go through each of you in this match. And no, I couldn’t care less who I eliminate at the end. I’m ready for another title run and to add one more championship to my collection. Sunday is about making history one more time. So Melissa, Kayla, say bye-bye to being undefeated.

[Mercedes offers a wave at the camera.]

“And Kat, I hope you’re counting down the hours because your fairytale reign is over. Long before you knew, and long after you’ll remember.”

[A shrug follows as Mercedes adds a rueful smile.]

"Estar preparado para lo peor, esperar lo mejor."
"Prepare for the worst, hope for the best."

[Mercedes fluffs and straightens out her hair and then slowly cross her arms. She pauses for effect, lowering her voice just above a whisper.]

"Y que la suerte está siempre en su favor.”
“And may the odds be ever in your favor."

[She offers a little wave, before blowing a kiss to the camera as our scene fades.]

***Fade***

>
<span style="color:Orange">SCW ACCOMPLISHMENTS
2x SCW Hall of Famer (Class of 2018, Class of 2022)
World Bombshell Champion (x2)
Bombshell Roulette Champion (x4)
Bombshell Internet Champion 
World Bombshell Tag Team Champion (x3; w/Traci Patterson (x2) and Delia Darling (x1)
World Mixed Tag Team Champion (x3; x2 w/Kain, x1 w/Goth)
Third Bombshell SCW Triple Crown Champion (6th SCW Triple Crown Champion overall)
First-ever and only 2x, 3x and 4x Bombshell Triple Crown Champion in SCW history (most ever by a female wrestler)
Second Bombshell Grand Slam Champion (4th SCW Grand Slam Champion overall)
Fastest wrestler to 100 career matches on Climax Control (October 2019)
First-ever fourteen-time champion overall in SCW history, most by a female wrestler; fastest champion, male or female, to reach milestone between first and fourteenth title (November 28, 2021)
(2968 days/97 months between October 2013 and November 2021/8 years, 1 month, 15 days)
First-ever thirteen-time champion overall in SCW history, most by a female wrestler; fastest champion, male or female, to reach milestone between first and thirteenth title (April 11, 2019)
(2737 days/89 months between October 2013 and April 2021/7 years, 5 months, 29 days)
First-ever twelve-time champion overall in SCW history, most by a female wrestler; fastest champion, male or female, to reach milestone between first and twelfth title (June 30, 2019)
(2086 days/68 months between October 2013 and June 2019/5 years, 8 months)
First-ever eleven-time champion overall in SCW history, most by a female wrestler; fastest champion, male or female, to reach milestone between first and eleventh title (September 16, 2018)
(1799 days/59 months between October 2013 and September 2018; 4 years, 11 months)
First-ever ten-time champion overall in SCW history, most by a female wrestler; fastest champion, male or female, to reach milestone between first and tenth title (July 22, 2018)
(1743 days/57 months between October 2013 and July 2018; 4 years, 9 months)
First-ever nine-time champion overall in SCW history, most by a female wrestler; fastest champion, male or female, to reach milestone between first and ninth title (September 24, 2017)
(1442 days/47 months between October 2013 and September 2017; 3 years, 11 months)
First-ever eight-time champion overall in SCW history, most by a female wrestler; fastest champion, male or female, to reach milestone between first and eighth title (May 15, 2016)
(945 days/31 months between October 2013 and May 2015; 2 years, 7 months)
Longest consecutive pay-per-view appearance 66+ consecutive events since June 23, 2013 SCW pay-per-view debut)
Only woman to compete at every SCW pay-per-view in a calendar year for five consecutive years (2014-2018)
Only woman to compete at every SCW pay-per-view in a calendar year for 10 consecutive years (2014-2023)
One of two wrestlers and the first woman to win five different SCW championships (July 22, 2018)
First-ever two-time World Bombshell Tag Team Champion (w/Traci Patterson) (June 29, 2014)
First-ever two-time World Mixed Tag Team Champion (w/Kain) (September 16, 2018)
First-ever five-time tag team champion overall in SCW history (September 16, 2018)
1652 days/54 months (4 years, 6 months)
Previously held record for Most career wins by a female wrestler in SCW history (December 16, 2018)
Previously held record foor Most career wins on Climax Control by a female wrestler in SCW history (February 3, 2019)
First-ever seven-time singles champion overall in SCW history (passing Goth for most career singles championship reigns all-time), most by a female wrestler
First-ever six-time singles champion overall in Bombshell history, (tied with Goth for most career singles championship reigns all-time in SCW history)
1442 days/47 months (3 years, 11 months)
One of six female wrestlers (Misty, Amy Marshall, Jessie Salco, Joanne Canelli, Roxi Johnson) and the second fastest to win a title in three consecutive years (May 31, 2015)
595 days/19 months (1 year, 7 months)
Second female wrestler, one of three (Amy Marshall, Roxi Johnson) and the second fastest to win a title in four consecutive years (February 14, 2016)
854 days/28 months (2 years, 4 months)
Only female wrestler to win a championship in six consecutive years:
(Bombshell Roulette Championship, 2013, 2014; World Bombshell Tag Team Championship, 2015; Bombshell Internet Championship, 2016; World Bombshell Championship, 2017; World Mixed Tag Team Championship, 2018) 
Only woman in SCW history to become a multiple-time champion with four sets of titles (September 16, 2018)
Only woman to become a multiple-time champion with the Bombshell Roulette (x3), World Bombshell Tag Team (x3), World Bombshell (x2) and World Mixed Tag Team Championships in a career (September 16, 2018)
One of two women (Amy Marshall) and one of three wrestlers overall (Marshall, Rage) in SCW history to become a multiple-time champion wirh three sets of titles (February 14, 2016)
Third woman, one of only five (Joanne Canelli, Amy Marshall, Jessie Salco, Roxi Johnson) and the third fastest in SCW history to become a multiple-time champion with the SCW Bombshell Roulette (x3), World Bombshell Tag Team (x3) and Bombshell Internet Championships in a career (February 14, 2016)
First woman and one of only four (Veronica Taylor, Amy Marshall, Jessie Salco) to become a multiple-time champion with the Bombshell Roulette and World Bombshell Tag Team Championships (June 29, 2014)
Second woman and one of three (Vixen, Sam Marlowe) to become a multiple-time champion with the Bombshell Roulette and World Bombshell Championships (September 24, 2017)
Third woman and one of only three (Misty, Raynin) to become a multiple-time champion with the World Bombshell Tag Team and World Bombshell Championships (September 24, 2017)
Only female wrestler to become a multiple-time champion with the World Bombshell and World Mixed Tag Team Championships (September 16, 2018)
Second Bombshell after Any Santino and one of six female wrestlers (Roxi Johnson, Mikah, Crystal Caldwell, Keira Fisher-Johnson) to win all three singles championships (September 16, 2018)
One of five women (Kittie, Vixen, Joanne Canelli, Delia Darling) to have never lost their first match of a new year and the first to do so four years in a row (June 2013 debut, January 2014, 2015, 2016)
Second wrestler male or female after Jessie Salco and one of three (Jessie Salco, Roxi Johnson) to reach 50 career PPV matches (Into the Void X, 23 May 2021)
First wrestler male or female to reach 60 career PPV matches (High Stakes X, November 22, 2022)Most career PPV matches in SCW (surpassed Jessie Salco with 59, Violent Conduct VIII, September 4, 2022)
Most career matches on Climax Control<Most career matches in SCW
One of three women to have never lost their first supercard match of a new year and the first to do so five years in a row (June 2013 debut, January 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017) 
First-ever SCW Queen for a Day battle royal winner (December 2 Dismember III supershow, December 13, 2015)
Second Bombshell to have wrestled 100 TV/PPV matches, fastest in history to reach milestone (September 3, 2017)
(1554 days, or 51 months between June 2013 and September 2017)
Fifth woman to have wrestled 50 TV/PPV matches, third fastest in history to reach milestone (July 19, 2015)
(777 days, or 25 months between June 2013 and July 2015)
Second-longest reigning Bombshell Roulette Champion 
September 14, 2014 - March 8, 2015 (175 days; 5 months, 22 days; held record for longest singles reign for 17 months after reign ended)
Most consecutive/successful title defenses, 5;
[record tied by Sam Marlowe twice on 24 September 2017 and 7 April 2019]
Second most combined consecutive/successful title defenses, 7; broken on 26 January 2019; [held record for most combined defenses for four years after third reign ended]
Second woman to have held Bombshell Roulette Championship three times (after Necra Octavian Kane) (September 14, 2014) 
Fourth woman and one of five (Misty, Vixen, Necra Octavian Kane, Jessie Salco) to have held a Bombshell singles title three times (September 14, 2014) 
Only woman to record four title reigns in a single year
(2014, winning the Bombshell Tag Team (March, June) and Bombshell Roulette (January, September) Championships two times each)
First woman in SCW history to go unpinned/unsubmitted in singles matches for up to an entire year (365 days) or more (434 days)
Longest Bombshells singles unpinned/unsubmitted streak in SCW history
(June 2, 2013 - August 10, 2014) -
14 months, 8 days/434 days overall/62 weeks
Longest Bombshells unpinned/unsubmitted streak in SCW history 
(June 2, 2013 - March 30, 2014)
9 months, 28 days/301 days overall/43 weeks
[Held record from March 30, 2014 - March 21, 2016
722 days/23 months, 3 weeks/103 weeks and 1 day]</span>

<span style="color:gold">The Checklist</span>
<span style="color:grey"><span style="color:gold">Faith</span>
Ambrosia Grey/Joanne Canelli/Laura Jackson
<span style="color:gold">Jessie Salco</span>
Nessa Wall/Jessie Salco (x2)
<span style="color:gold">Nessa Wall (x2)</span>/Traci Patterson
Misty/Vixen
<span style="color:gold">Traci Patterson (x2)</span>
Lizzie Short/Traci Patterson (x3)/<span style="color:gold">Joanne Canelli (x2)</span>
<span style="color:gold">Amy Marshall</span>
<span style="color:gold">Traci Patterson (x4)</span>/Jessie Salco (x3)
Emma Rose/Joanne Canelli (x3)
Roxi Johnson/Electra Styles
Jessie Salco (x4)/<span style="color:gold">Amy Marshall (x2)</span>
Felony Fontana/Rock Rose
Trishelle Jordan/Traci Patterson (x5)
Misty (x2)/Roxi Johnson (x2)/Amy Marshall (x3)
Necra Octavian Kane/<span style="color:gold">Natalie McKinley</span>/Joanne Canelli (x4)
<span style="color:gold">Necra Octavian Kane (x2)</span>
<span style="color:gold">Cynthia Warren</span>
<span style="color:gold">Zuri Chastain</span>
<span style="color:gold">Zuri Chastain (x2)</span>/Traci Patterson (x6)
<span style="color:gold">Traci Patterson (x7)</span>
Caleb Houston/Roxi Johnson (x3)
Amy Marshall (x4)/<span style="color:gold">Jessie Salco (x5)</span>
Amanda Cortez/Veronica Taylor
Amanda Cortez (x2)/Veronica Taylor (x2)
<span style="color:gold">Raynin</span>
Amy Marshall ((5)/<span style="color:gold">Raynin (x2)</span>
<span style="color:gold">Alexis Edwards</span>
<span style="color:gold">Amy Marshall (x6)/Kate Steele/Traci Patterson (x8)/Kahlan "Bliss" Fischer</span>
<span style="color:gold">Zuri Chastain (x3)</span>
<span style="color:gold">Alexis Edwards (x2)</span>
<span style="color:gold">Melanie Gabrielle</span>
<span style="color:gold">Samantha Marlowe</span>
<span style="color:gold">Amy Marshall (x7)</span>
<span style="color:gold">Samantha Marlowe (x2)</span>
<span style="color:gold">Crystal Millar</span>
<span style="color:gold">Celeste North</span>         
Dax Beckett/<span style="color:gold">Celeste North (x2)</span> 
James Tuscini/<span style="color:gold">Trish Newborn</span>  
Ivan Darrell/Amanda Cortez (x3)
<span style="color:gold">Kate Steele (x2)</span>