Author Topic: CRYSTAL ZDUNICH v SELEANA ZDUNICH - DOMESTIC DISTURBANCE  (Read 1871 times)

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
CRYSTAL ZDUNICH v SELEANA ZDUNICH - DOMESTIC DISTURBANCE
« on: June 27, 2022, 07:07:30 AM »
Post your roleplays here by deadline. Good luck and have fun!

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline Seleana Zdunich

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Seleana Zdunich
Re: CRYSTAL ZDUNICH v SELEANA ZDUNICH - DOMESTIC DISTURBANCE
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2022, 10:26:50 PM »
Off-Camera

Tuesday, June 28, 2022
Zdunich Residence
Hollywood Hills
Los Angeles, California
9:04 AM  PDT

The time was coming.

The time for a fight, for a match, that Seleana Zdunich had never truly wanted to have. It had happened before, true, but that was then.  This is now and she did not want to find herself standing across the ring from her wife, Christina, especially this close to their anniversary.

But here she sat on the couch in the home they shared with just that hanging over her head. At Summer XXXTreme 10, just under two weeks away, Seleana and Christina would face off in what was being called a Domestic Disturbance match, which was apparently simply a fancy way to promote a regular match because it was spouses fighting against each other. 

Aurora Zdunich: Mommy?

Seleana looks up to see her eleven-year-old daughter, Aurora,

Seleana Zdunich: Ja, min älskling?

Aurora walks over and sits down next to Seleana on the couch, her little face looking somewhere between upset and confused.

Aurora Zdunich: Why are you Mommy fighting?

Seleana exhales heavily.

Seleana Zdunich: Do you mean the match?

Aurora nods and Seleana sighs heavily all over again.

Seleana Zdunich: Christina wanted match…

Aurora nods, quickly answering her mother.

Aurora Zdunich: But why you?

Seleana bows her head in shame.

Seleana Zdunich: Because I answer her. She made an open challenge and was talking down on herself again and when she paused to see who would answer her, I did.

She pauses, still looking down at the floor.

Seleana Zdunich: I went out to talk to her, to try and convince her that she did not need to look at things like that.

Turning to face Auroora, Seleana looks the little girl in the eye.

Seleana Zdunich: That was my mistake. I should have known better. I should have understood that we were dealing with her feelings and emotions, not with actual facts. When you deal with feelings and emotions, facts do not matter. I should have known she needed to prove something to herself. That I did not, was where I went wrong and how we eventually got to the match that is coming.

The eleven-year-old

Aurora Zdunich: So… you’re not mad at Mommy?

Seleana shakes her head sadly. 

Seleana Zdunich: Nej, min älskling. I am not angry with Christina. I am disappointed that I allowed myself to fall into this…

She trails off, searching for the right word to describe the situation.

Seleana Zdunich: Not trap, but I should not have allowed this to happen. I should have recognized that Christina needed… something…

Aurora frowns again.

Aurora Zdunich: What did she need?

Pondering this question, Seleana allows the wheels to turn in her head. 

Seleana Zdunich: She probably need to work it out for herself. I do not know if I help or not. I…

She shakes her head.

Seleana Zdunich: I do not think I did.

Aurora’s head cocks to the right slightly.

Aurora Zdunich: But you did make her work it out for herself, didn’t you?

Now it’s Seleana’s turn to frown in confusion.

Seleana Zdunich: How?

Aurora just looks back at her mother.

Aurora Zdunich: You made her look at herself when you answered her.  She had to look over everything she’d been doing and ask herself questions. 

She pauses, suddenly slightly unsure of herself.

Aurora Zdunich: I mean, didn’t she?

Seleana manages a sad smile.

Seleana Zdunich: Ja, I suppose you are right, min älskling.

Aurora nods slowly.

Aurora Zdunich: Is this going to mean somebody goes away again?

Caught off-guard, Seleana stares in shock at her little girl.

Seleana Zdunich: What?

Aurora nods, still looking slightly frightened.

Aurora Zdunich: The fight…

Seleana takes Aurora into her arms and hugs her tightly.

Seleana Zdunich: No, no one is leaving because of this.  No one is leaving at all. Mommy and I will be fine.  Mommy Alex will be fine as well.  We are here, Pequeña. We are not going away.

Aurora hugs Seleana just as tightly.

Aurora Zdunich: Promise?

Seleana kisses her on the head, nodding quickly.

Seleana Zdunich: I promise. This match will not tear apart our family. No one is leaving.

Aurora holds her mother close.

Aurora Zdunich: I love you, Mommy!

Seleana kisses Aurora’s head again.

Seleana Zdunich: I love you too, Pequeña. Everything will be alright.

Offline Seleana Zdunich

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Seleana Zdunich
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2022, 12:52:07 PM »
Off-Camera

Friday, July 8, 2022
Zdunich Cabin
Sun Princess
10:00 AM  PDT

The cruise ship was always a big time for the company every year. It was always the scene for a big show with big time matches and this year was no different. There will be the usual Ultimate X matches over the pool. There will be championship matches and there will be grudges settled.

Aside from that, three would be signings, appearances, opportunities to just mingle with fans along with all the usual activities aboard a cruise ship such as the Sun Princess. Spending a week on a floating city like this always ended up causing Seleana Zdunich to be very happy that cell service and wi-fi worked well on the ship.

Today, she was using said services to video call her youngest sister, Katra Zdunich, and Katra’s two wives, Adriana Nitro Zdunich and Eavan Maloney Zdunich, in their new house in Howell, New Jersey. The trio along with their fourteen-year-old daughter, Emileigh Maloney, had just recently moved back to New Jersey from New Orleans following recent events. Seleana sits in her cabin and smiles at the screen of her phone showing the three faces smiling back at her from the comfort of their respective computer chairs.

Seleana Zdunich: How are you in the house?

Katra smiles.

Katra Zdunich: Det är bra.

Adriana nods in agreement.

Adriana Zdunich: It’s exciting being back this close to home.

Eavan nods her agreement as well.

Eavan Maloney Zdunich: Yeah, we’ve been getting everything set up. Addy in the kitchen, Nala down in the studio and me just kind of trying not to get in the way while supervising as best I can.

Seleana almost laughs.

Seleana Zdunich: Du gör höns av fjädrar!

Eavan shrugs.

Eavan Maloney Zdunich: It’s only a slight exaggeration… but what about you?  How are you doing there on that boat?.

Seleana simply shrugs slightly, her tone remaining matter-of-fact.

Seleana Zdunich: I have an appearance here soon, they asked me to do a dunk tank in a bikini and I agreed.

Eavan nods, looking almost impressed.

Eavan Maloney Zdunich: Look at you, Ms. Attention Seeker.

She laughs playfully.

Eavan Maloney Zdunich: Listen, make sure them straps are good and solid on your top or your tits will be all over the internet.

Seleana smiles back, just as playful as her sister-in-law.

Seleana Zdunich: I have to do something fun here, ja?

Eavan’s hands rise up.

Eavan Maloney Zdunich: Ok, ok, maybe I'm a bit jealous because it sounds like fun.

All four of them start laughing in unison.

Seleana Zdunich: Ja… that is why I said yes to it. Christina had to come to the boat late because she had shows to do.  Alex has schedule issues that cause her to not come as well.  Aurora is here and enjoying herself…

Katra beams at the mention of the happy child.

Katra Zdunich: Is… good, ja?   

Adriana smiles as well.

Adriana Zdunich: Nala’s been practicing her English some more for Emi.

Seleana smiles, both proud and knowing.

Seleana Zdunich: Ja, that sound like Kattunge. How is Emileigh?

Eavan smiles as only a mother can.

Eavan Maloney Zdunich: Emi's good, she's looking forward to seeing you guys soon. She's currently getting her rig set up. Girl's better at computers than I am, thankfully.

Seleana’s eyes light up with excitement to hear about this idea.

Seleana Zdunich: Ja?  And what of the rest of you? I cannot imagine that you are actually looking forward to Christina or Alex.

Adriana starts to answer but stops, thinking better of it. Eavan, however, has no such

Eavan Maloney Zdunich: It’s whatever. You know how I feel about Crystalina. Alex is just…

She shrugs.

Eavan Maloney Zdunich: Who is she, again?

Katra sighs sadly.

Katra Zdunich: Crystal skiter ofta i det blå skåpet. Evvy glömmer inte. Alex, vi ska jobba vidare.

Seleana nods knowingly.

Seleana Zdunich: Ja, it is a problem that continues.

Before they can ask, seeing the looks on their faces, Seleana nods again.

Seleana Zdunich: I fight her Sunday. I do not think this will end well.

Katra frowns in confusion.

Katra Zdunich: Varför?

Adriana nods.

Adriana Zdunich: Yeah, why?

Eavan sits back in her seat and crosses her arms.

Eavan Maloney Zdunich: It’s Crystalina. If she wins, we’ll never fucking hear the end of it.  If she loses, we’ll hear it even more! 

Seleana nods, reluctant and yet conceding the point.

Seleana Zdunich: Ja…

Eavan nods, leaning forward, her arms moving more to her knees.

Eavan Maloney Zdunich: Hey, don’t you let that become an excuse, Sarabi. She wanted a fight, you came down to talk to her and now you’re here. You know she’s going to say something exceedingly stupid and probably insulting as hell to you without even really thinking about it before this match. You get the chance with this that a lot of us would PAY for and that’s to make her choke on whatever dumbass bullshit she’s going to try and feed the world now. You know she will, she’s done it before. Every time something goes south on her, she changes her tune but the notes kind of stay the same. She calls it being an actress and changing roles, I call it acting out and being the same jackass with a different coat of paint slathered on to make it look like she changed when she really hasn’t.  Take this “role”, and make her choke on it like the half-baked hunk of stale bread it is!   

Seleana sits back on the bead.

Seleana Zdunich: I know. I’m not keen for the fight but it is what is and I will not take it lightly.

Eavan nods, Adriana nodding as well.

Adriana Zdunich: Good on you!

Eavan nods pointedly.

Eavan Maloney Zdunich: Do not let her off the hook on this one, Sarabi. She thinks there will be no consequences.  You have to show her there will be!

Seleana nods back to them.

Seleana Zdunich: Ja… there will be.

Eavan smiles.

Eavan Maloney Zdunich: Now go enjoy getting wet!

Katra shakes her head.

Katra Zdunich: Evvy…

Adriana shrugs.

Adriana Zdunich: That is one way to put it.

Eavan nods to her wives.

Eavan Maloney Zdunich: You were both thinking it too and you know it!

Everyone laughs as the call ends.

On-Camera

Friday, July 8, 2022
Lido Deck
Sun Princess
5:01 PM PDT

The camera opens upon Seleana Zdunich sitting on a deck chair in a pink bikini with white highlights, both her attire and her hair having dried since her time in a dunk tank earlier in the day. Seleana sits forward, a smile on her face as she glances down at her choice of attire.

SZ:This was a good idea. I was keen to do the dunk tank anyway but choosing this with the double straps made certain I did not have a malfunction.

Her smile remains high in its intensity even as she nods almost sadly at the mention of her wife.

Seleana Zdunich: We can agree that is something my wife would have planned to occur, ja?

She nods knowingly, the smile almost seeming to fight to remain intact on her face.

Seleana Zdunich: Here we are, ja?  The Sun Princess for one of the most enjoyable events of the year and I am fighting to enjoy it because of what I am watching my wife do.

Sadness starts to creep into her eyes.

Seleana Zdunich: She will say this is what I wanted, that this is what I said she needed.

She purses her lips and shakes her head ever so slightly.

Seleana Zdunich: That is not entirely the truth.

The sadness is joined by disappointment.

Seleana Zdunich: I said she needed to stop moping about and acting like she was nothing because she listened to the opinions of others  too much.  I said she needed to be her true self, let her own light shine and take her place where she belonged.

Seleana shakes her head, the smile now gone.

Seleana Zdunich: She has taken this to mean to return to her old “role” of Crystal Hilton. She will now act the park she thinks she should be…

Shaking her head even more vehemently, Seleana glares into the camera.

Seleana Zdunich: Once again, missing the point of what was being said!

She sits forward, her head bowed and her arms placed across her knees, hands folding in front of her.

Seleana Zdunich: You do not listen, Estrellita. You never have for reasons I do not understand.

Looking up into the camera, Seleana’s eyes almost plead with the lens.

Seleana Zdunich: Why will you not allow yourself to be the light that we can all see no matter how much you try to hide it even from us?

Her eyes seem to beseech for an answer to come that she knows is likely never coming.

Seleana Zdunich: Alex, Aurora, Freja, Brittany, HayJo, Brayden, Sofia, even Z, Li and Kattunge have said they have seen it. Why do you persist in hiding it so from everyone else? Why are you so afraid to allow the world to see the real you?  The you that helped Aurora when you had no obligation?  The you that helped her mother when you had no obligation to? The you that reached out to your own mother even after years of estrangement and resentment and made peace with her while helping her out of her situation even as everyone would have agreed that you owed her nothing? The you that has made peace repeatedly with Kate Steele and Stephanie Sullivan no matter how badly you have been wronged?

As she nods, her eyes make one more appeal.

Seleana Zdunich: What are you afraid of, Stjärna?

Confusion elbows its way in as well.

Seleana Zdunich: If it is rejection, look around.  You are already subject to ridicule and rejection beyond anything that could come from finally allowing yourself to be seen. You have won how many championships?  Stood for induction into how many halls of fame? Managed to emerge victorious in circumstances everyone said you could never stand how many times?

She pauses and throws her right arm up so that her right hand points out towards the distance and the multitudes in that direction.

Seleana Zdunich:  You have everything a person could ever want materially and yet it is never enough for you or any of them out there. Many have already stated that you will never get from them that which you seek so why do you persist in the attempt? Why do you continue on trying for things for them when they have already proven they do not care for you and they do not matter?

Her hand comes down, her arm coming to rest on her knee again.

Seleana Zdunich: I did not want this fight, Estrellita. I was not keen to have a fight against you at all. I simply wanted you to listen and you did what you seem to do with great frequency.

She pauses and nods sadly.

Seleana Zdunich: You refused.

A heavy sigh emits from her lips as her hands ball into fists.

Seleana Zdunich: För fan i helvete! Du gör höns av fjädrar!

Seleana finally stands up and looks forcefully into the camera.

Seleana Zdunich: I love you, Stjärna. I will take no pleasure in our fight. I have never taken pleasure in any before and I will not begin that now.

Her eyes moisten.

Seleana Zdunich: Why do you push so far when all you have to do is accept the hand already extended to you? 

Visibly crestfallen, Seleana shakes her head sadly.

Seleana Zdunich: Even now, you see the stars and still do not see the light.

She bows her head and lowers her gaze to the deck floor.

Seleana Zdunich: I will make you see it yet!.

Offline Kate Steele

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • "The Nurse" Cynthia Warren
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2022, 09:09:37 PM »
On Camera

We cut to a sight of Crystal Zdunich on the ship. She has a wicked grin on her lips as she begins to speak.

“Long behold you know it actually feels really good to be here right now… It won’t be long until I go into the ring with my wife and the two of us are going to be wrestling one another. This entire time she has been wanting the real me to emerge…

She has been trying for me to figure myself out…

Well guess what…

The fact is I know who I am…

Even though I never wanted to really accept it or appreciate it…

I know there’s no turning back at this point…

I am Crystal Hilton….

On Sunday I will be better than my wife ever will.
user posted image

user posted image