Author Topic: SCU Presents... Underground Ep 134 (RESULTS)  (Read 4125 times)

Offline Underground

• View Profile
SCU Presents... Underground Ep 134 (RESULTS)
« on: May 30, 2022, 10:58:04 AM »
Underground Ep. 134

Underground 134 - 5/28 - BMO Centre in Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada

Sin City Underground Ep 134 comes to you taped in front of a limited live audience of 60% capacity, wearing face masks and social distancing between groups, at the BMO Centre in Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada. This episode will air on WGN and the Sin City Network on Saturday, May 15th, 2022.

SCU Underground Ep 134 opens up with the former Underground Champion Omasa Tazu already in the ring to start tonight's show. She holds a microphone in one hand and her speaking translation device in the other hand. She waits for the crowd to stop giving her a mixed reaction to begin speaking. About 30 seconds go by before the fans start to die down a bit, with the crowd dying enough for Omasa's liking to start talking. She places the device over the microphone and brings it close to her mouth to begin speaking.

Omasa: Two weeks ago, you all saw match between Omasa Tazu and Merlot Ayano.

Omasa pauses as the crowd starts clapping at first, then break out to a Merlot Chant that gets mixed in with some chanting for Omasa but not as loudly as they are for Merlot.

Omasa: Have something to say to new Underground Champion. Omasa have idea, everyone want to see Merlot keep chanting Merlot name, maybe it make her come out to face OMasa. Merlot not happy with Moasa but must explain why should not be so upset.

The crowd chants Merlot's name even louder than they did before. They don't have to wait long as the chaotic rifts of symphonic sounds of exist†trace's "Futatsu no Roe" begins to pump throughout air. A couple of lights at the base of the entrance ramp flicker on.

The cameras go back to Omasa as she stands in the middle of the ring, waiting for Merlot to appear. The cameras go back to the rampway; this time, we see Merlot Ayano standing with her back turned as the beams illuminate her. She quickly raises her right fist in the air before using both of her hands to blow kisses into the air. She then spins around and lets out a great shout just as the song begins to ramp up. She scans the cheering crowd and stretches out her right arm as she makes her way down to the ring. Merlot heads directly towards the steps upon reaching the end of the entrance ramp. She wipes her boots on the apron before stepping through the ropes. Omasa extends her arm, pointing at Merlot's Underground title that sits around the champion's waist. Omasa waves it up for Merlot to show it off to the fans. Merlot takes the title off her waist and raises it up in the air as the crowd noise overtakes Merlot's theme music. Her music fades out as the fans continue to cheer Merlot's name.

Merlot takes a step back. Omasa starts to play with her translation device; while doing so, the SCUTorn lights up. Omasa looks at the SCUTron after about a few more seconds; we can hear the tune of a Bluetooth connection as Omasa has connected her translation device to the SCUTron. Omasa walks over to Merlot and places the microphone close to her mouth and the device between them. Omasa begins speaking in Japanese as English subtitles begin to display on the SCUTron for everyone to read.

Omasa: I understand that you're upset with me. I know we had a deal to fight with honor and respect. I did just that.

Merlot shakes her head a little bit.

Merlot: I’m not upset, per se. Am more perplexed than anything. Time and time again, you told Merlot that you wanted to have a fight with honor. You told Merlot that you wanted to show the world how great Japanese wrestling can be. And we have been able to do that with our matches. However, the Omasa is a move that has been illegal since day one. It was one that was banned. And personally? Merlot think the move is beneath you. Have more than enough skill to succeed without it. So, why? Why use it?

Omasa: I used it for a few reasons. Reasons which you must believe and understand.

There’s another pause.

Merlot: Go on. Go on.

Omasa: For one, I thought it was fair game since the match was Hell in a Cell. But the real reason was that Javi decided to screw the two of us over and had me win the title in a dishonorable way. I now had a choice to make. Do I hand over the title or fight you for it. Of course, I wasn't going to hand it over; I did have the briefcase, so dishonorable or not, it was fair game. It still was not the way I wanted it to go down. So now I made a choice to fight you only for Javi to find ways and screw things up. Lexa then put us in a Hell in the Cell so that nobody would interfere. Unlike other Hell in the Cells, this match wasn't about hate or being enemies. The Hell in the Cell was so that you and I could have a fair fight. A fair fight in which we give it is all to see who the top wrestler us, to the best really is, who the real Underground Champion is. That person is you, Merlot Ayano.

The crowd cheers and claps; Omasa waits for them to stop so that she can finish her statement to Merlot.

Omasa: Would it have been honorable for you or I to not give it our all? To not use everything we have to use to put the other down for the victory? Would you have preferred I took it easy on you? Did you want an easy victory? Would you have preferred I just handed you the title? The answer to the questions is NO. I know that Merlot wanted to go out and have a banger of a match. One we can share for years to come while having some tea or some Saki. In order for everyone to know who the real champion is, in order for everyone to see that no matter the odds, who the better wrestler was. I had to give you everything I had...

Omasa playfully lightly pushes Merlot.

Omasa: Even if my Omasa Punch cost me a busted nose that took nine days to heal before I can breathe normally again. It was worth it because we got to show all those great fans one hell of a match. We got to show who the better wrestler was. With Honor, I can say that wrestler is the NEW Underground Champion, Merlot Ayano!

Omasa bows down to a 90-degree angle to show her Elder Merlot, in their Japanese tradition, that she not only respects her but with a bow that low shows Merlot that she sees Merlot as someone of a higher place than herself in their Japanese culture.

Merlot: Rise up, please.

She waited for Omasa to return to her normal posture and stance.

Merlot: I understand your reasoning. I understand why you believe that you needed to use to move. Wanted to go all out. However, Merlot wrestle longer than Omasa. Have lessons to teach.

She nods.

Merlot: Moves like that? They are dangerous. Not because they harm opponent, but because they put your success in jeopardy. If want to truly go all out, if truly want to be cruel in the ring, there are legal ways. And Omasa has the talent and skills to employ those ways. So, Merlot ask that you evolve. As always evolve and grow. 

Omasa: Merlot teach or just give out advice?

Merlot: Teach.

She holds out her hand. The two shake hands as the crowd cheer on both ladies. Merlot takes a step back to reach the ropes. Merlot lifts her leg up to plant her thigh on the middle rope to lower it a bit so that Omasa can leave the ring. Omasa shakes her head no and instead does that very same thing for the Champion to walk out first. Merlot smiles and exits the ring. Omasa leaves the ring as the two walk up the rampway together.

Joshua: And still…Man I enjoy hearing that every match I defend my championship.  We are getting to the end of the road for SCU.  I still intend on being champion on the day the doors close.  This week I am putting my title on the line again against three other men.  Two I have faced and beat and one I haven’t but come after this week I can say I have beat him.

Joshua adjusts the title on his shoulder.

Joshua: Management keeps lining challengers up and I keep knocking them down.  So keep bringing them on and I will do my job to keep winning.  I am also officially in the over 300 days as your GRIME Champion and over 450 days as champion continuously since I held a championship and merged it with this GRIME championship.  So my time as champion is longer than anyone else has been at one time been champion here in SCU.  Want to throw in SCW I am longer reining then J2H.  But in the books it is not written as a 450 plus day rein since it is two separate championships that were merged into one championship.  I think I should get an asterisk by my name because of this.

Singles Match
Kandy Kaine Vs Halo Annis

Kandy and Halo start with the two throwing open hand strikes. With each one landing half the punches, Kandy tries to sneak in a knee, but Halo catches it and swipes the leg away. Halo leans back and nails a front kick to the stomach of Kandy. Kandy blocks a second kick to her gut then follows it with a leg sweep to trip up Halo, but Halo manages to stay on her feet. Halo goes to kick Kandy as she gets to her feet but misses as Kandy drops to the mat again. Kandy goes for another leg sweep and this one drops Halo on her back.  Kandy does a kip up to get to her feet as the crowd cheers her. Halo gets on all fours giving Kandy an opening to kick her in the gut. Kandy kicks Halo in the side in a tactical manner. Kandy grabs Halo by the shoulder to get her to her feet. Halo however nails Kandy with a quick jab to the ribs then another. Halo starts nailing Kandy with open hand blows before nailing a hard closed fist that drops Kandy to the mat. The ref warms Halo about the closed fist. Halo just smiles with a shrug to the crowd that gets a pop from the crowd.  She whips Kandy into the ropes, and Kandy ducks and grabs onto Halo, hitting an Exploder Suplex. Both ladies are down for a moment. They both scramble back to their feet. Kandy looks to take advantage with a few clubs to the back, but Halo rushes the smaller opponent into the corner with a few shoulderbutts. Kandy goes down, and Halo takes advantage by hitting the Black 13 (Claymore Kick). She goes for the cover. Halo Annis wins via pinfall.

Gemma is standing in the ring

Gemma: Hello Moncton, how are you all doing tonight.

The crowd cheered loudly.

Gemma: Now please welcome back to our great country, Team Canada.

Oh Canada by Dale Oliver blasts in the arena. The crowd erupt as Earl, Stewart, Dahlia, Sarah and Gail step on the stage, They take in the cheers of the crowd then make their way to the ring interacting with the crowd then entering the ring.

Crowd: Welcome home, Welcome home, Welcome.

Earl: Good god, we’ve missed all of you, it's been way too long since we’ve been in this great country, our great country, we’ve been through turbulent times that hasn’t given us the opportunity to come back and entertain all of you awesome fans.

Stewart: Whether you booed us or cheered us, we always enjoyed performing for all of you, and it's great to be back here tonight in Moncton.

Earl: Yes indeed and tonight, we’ll give you our all tonight. Tonight Joshua, Javier, father Gerald, and myself compete for the GRIME title. All of you fans know how great we all are, and It will be an uphill battle for me for sure. Joshua you’ve been champion for a long, Javier, your an rough and tough competitor, and Gerald, your a decorated champion in your own, but tonight I have all these people behind me, I have my whole country behind, and I’ll be damned if I let them down here tonight, tonight Grime goes Canadian.

Stewart: Andrew Borg, have faced each other before and every time you bring me a great wrestling match and a hell of a fight, tonight you walk into hostile territory to face me, and I’ve never let my fellow countrymen and women down, here tonight Andrew let’s give all these great people what they want, one hell of a wrestling match and may the best man win, and Andrew tonight win or lose, the first round is one me.

Dahlia: Esther, I have grown to respect your fighting spirit. Our matches have been some of my favorites. Tonight everyone here gets to see just how great our matches are. Tonight I’ll repeat what my husband and Stewart have stated, tonight lets give these fans a great match, they bloody deserve it.

Gemma: I couldn’t have said it better myself.

Sarah: And Moncton we thank you all for being here tonight to see this great show.

Team Canada's theme plays as they  make their way out of the arena they interact with the crowd,and take in the cheers of the crowd one last time before exiting to the back.

Singles Match
Stewart Mason Vs Andrew Borg

Borg throws a right cross to Stewart, sending him back.  Borg gets the crowd support immediately, but Stewart sneaks in a jab. He turns around and hits a Roundhouse Kick that causes Borg to stumble against the ropes. Stewart hits a Knee Strike right to the center of the face. Borg is busted open. Stewart picks Borg up and sends him into the ropes. As Borg returns, Stewart goes to lift him up, but Borg catches Stewart with a Double Shot, knee to the gut followed by a knee to the face. Stewart is now bleeding from the nose as well. Borg sends Stewart to the mat with a Scoop Slam followed by a series of elbows. Stewart rolls out of the way of the fifth elbow, and Borg rolls around, holding his elbow. Stewart leaps up and rams his knees into Borg’s arm. He repeats this maneuver again, grinding into it before slamming Borg’s arm into the mat repeatedly. Borg holds onto his wrist as he shouts out in pain. Stewart lifts him up and nails him with a Short-Arm Clothesline. Stewart drops down for the pin… Borg rolls Stewart over to get on top of him instead and holds on to Stewart’s tights for the cover. He gets a two count before the referee spots the handful of tights and calls him out on it. As Borg tries to plead his case, Stewart spins him around and delivers the Paid In Full (Implant DDT) and covers. Stewart Mason wins via pinfall.

The scene opens backstage, where we see Amy sitting cross legged on some packing crates as she listens to music as she focus’ on the task at hand. Sensing something, she opens her eyes and pulls put the ear buds as whatever she is listening to too blasts away before Amy pauses it and she looks down the camera and begins to speak.

Amy:  Congratulations Chelsea… you did it.  You beat me but now you have the hardest job in the world – defending the title.  The first defence is always the hardest.  But before I go into what is to come, I am going to focus on what happened a few weeks back.  First off I feel the need to say thank you for the steel cage match, but I think it was for both our benefits not just doing it for yourself or me.  But while Mercedes and Winter were my biggest threats… I somehow doubt Veronica Taylor would have ever been a threat. I mean it’s Veronica Taylor she is one dull dud that can’t wrestle for shit.

As for the match itself… I may have been a little too cocky… but I never got into my head. Yes I reeled off the various matches I had in the past, but it was only show that I was prepared for any type of match. I didn’t care whether it was hardcore or not. But as I said I may have been too cocky, but it was merely to figure you out and how you react etc… but in fairness you reacted calmly and didn’t get suckered in. At the end of the day, you were the better woman…  and I am impressed with you, I know that my expectations for certain wrestlers were pretty high, and I was left sorely disappointed, but you actually impressed me and I know that I will get a decent rematch.

Now I have learnt from my all my mistakes; the first being never ask for a break and then wait months to ask for that rematch.  As you saw I didn’t wait time in asking for a rematch, so here we are tonight with my rematch. My second mistake was losing the GRIME championship and I will rectify this mistake tonight and I am going to up the stakes if I win tonight with a huge proposal that will make people think and contemplate things.

So before I reveal this proposal, I am going to focus on the match ahead and rectify this huge mistake that was make at Into the Void. I am going to take back the GRIME championship and become a three-time GRIME champion.  I will take you more seriously and this time around I am not going to fuck around, I am going to be focused and I will beat you down and take what is rightfully mine.  Chelsea I respect you and I like you… but unfortunately all my respect and like for you will be left backstage.

So I wish you luck Chelsea because you are going to need it.

Now my proposal and this is all depends on tonight and IF I win.

This is a message to management, and this is a message to Winter…

As SCU comes to an end… Winter and I will still have some unresolved issues.  Now since we are in the season of unifying championships.  I propose that on the final SCU show… Winter Elemental verses Amy Santino… Combat Championship & GRIME championship on the line.

What say you?

But this is all dependant onto tonight…but if I do not regain the championship then Winter… then I am officially making myself the number one contender to your championship. The combat championship needs help and I am here to rescue it.

Amy slips on her mask and returns her focus back to getting ready for her match.  The scene fades out on the busy backstage area.

Singles Match
Dahlia Rotten Vs Esther Azarov

The match starts with both ladies going at each other in a tie up.  Esther backs Dahlia up a bit with some surprise aggression.  However, Dahlia knees her in the gut and begins clubbing her back.  She sends her into the opposite corner and charges in with a Clothesline, but Esther ducks and rolls her up, getting a near two.  Dahlia kicks out, and Esther scrambles to her feet.  She beats Dahlia, grabbing onto her head and dropping her with a DDT… or so she thought.  Dahlia nails a Northern Lights Suplex with relative ease.  She scores a two count.  She lifts Esther up and nails a Belly-to-Belly Suplex, and then keeps latched on for a second one.  She goes for a third one, but Esther hits an elbow to the side of Dahlia’s head and then gets the DDT she was looking for.  She picks Dahlia up and sends her into the ropes.  She hooks arms with Dahlia, trying for a Double Underhook Suplex, but Dahlia lifts her back, landing her hard on the mat.  However, the Purge siren goes off as masked Orchid and Masked Celeste rush inside the ring. They begin to beat Dahlia down, instantly getting Esther disqualified. Dahlia Rotten wins via disqualification. Esther shouts at them, even going as far as to shove masked Celeste. The security team stops it from going any further, dragging the masked ladies up the rampway as Esther checks on Dahlia.

The show cuts backstage to the GRIME World Champion Chelsea LeClair who is confidently holding her newly won title. She doesn’t appear to be intimidated in the slightest as she begins to express her thoughts on the rematch ahead.

Chelsea: Well Amy… this is exactly what you wanted. You’ve been picking at this rematch for the last couple of weeks and now you’ve got it. There’s no secret stipulation this time but that’s okay because I know that straight up, one on one, no cages, I CAN beat you. I know you’re going to come in thinking that this is going to be a continuation of your dominance. Yeah, you want this title back. You think you’re going to make this a short lived reign for me. I hate to break the news to you, but that’s not going to happen. See, I’ve been a world champion two times before. Both times? Honestly? I’ve been left with no satisfaction whatsoever. The first reign? Yeah, that was short lived and that was a bitter pill to swallow for me, I will be the first to admit that. The second one was not only in a company that wasn’t worth SHIT, but where all I dealt with was the entire locker room attempting to bury me at every turn and try to paint me as this paper champion. Seriously, that second reign for me was miserable.

BUT, that’s in the past! I AM going to beat you again Amy, and I AM going to prove that it was no fluke…

Voice: Oh Chelsea… don’t you get it…

Chelsea finds herself very surprised at the sudden emergence of Andrea Hernandez, her former tag team partner.

Andrea: …everything you do is ALWAYS a fluke.

Chelsea glares at her, completely unamused.

Andrea: Oh come on! I told you that I was going to invade YOUR turf the way you did mine. You said to me to do something about it and to go after a world championship so I figured, why not go after yours. Oh right… here’s the thing. I know that I’m not going to go for yours because you’re not even going to BE a world champion after tonight. I mean, I don’t care so much about Amy, but I KNOW that she is superior to you and that you only beat her by a fluke. Don’t you get it, Chelsea? You’ve always been the Cinderella everywhere you go and you always will be.

Chelsea: You really are a bitter person, aren’t you?

Andrea: I’m just doing the same thing you did to me when you ruined my hosting experience. So, if you SOMEHOW win against Amy, then MAYBE you should face me.

Cordelia Clark suddenly walks in and she’s not happy.

Cordelia: You’re not even an SCU wrestler…

Chelsea: Cordy…

Andrea: Oh? Is this your little friend, Chels? WAIT, weren’t you the one CRYING and BITCHING about fading away in SCU? Oh my god, that promo you did last week was the most pathetic thing I’ve ever seen. If you were on the SCW roster, you’d be another Adrienne Beaufort story.

Cordelia: I’m not going to stand for you trashing someone I consider a friend, Andrea. So, why don’t you turn around and go home?

Andrea: Why don’t you cut another pathetic promo crying about how you’re not relevant anymore? I mean, the only thing YOU are known for these days is having Hayley Halsey stalk you… BOREDELIA. So, turn around, go away and let Chelsea and I talk business…

Chelsea stands in awkward silence while Cordelia seethes in anger.

Andrea: What? You’re going to cry now?

Andrea smacks Cordelia across the face.

Andrea: Are you going to cry?

Another smack across the face.

Andrea: Maybe your sister was right about you…

Cordelia SNAPS at this point and spears Andrea to the floor. She fires away some punches at her and completely unloads on her. Andrea fights back before eventually being able to get up and get away. Cordelia gets up and tries to go after her, but Chelsea holds her back.

Chelsea: She’s not worth it, Cordy…

Cordelia: I can beat her…

Chelsea: Cordy… relax…

Some security comes by and they escort a reluctant Cordelia away from the scene. Chelsea is in a bit of surprise at what just happened.

Chelsea: I guess everyone wants a piece of me, huh? There’s a line forming for a title shot, no question about that. The line starts with YOU, Amy! When I am done with you, I AM going to prove to people like YOU and people like Andrea that I am NOT a fluke! I am NOT Cinderella! I’m going to send YOU to the back of the line and REMAIN the GRIME World Champion! Good luck though…

Chelsea gathers herself and maintains her confidence as she turns and exits the scene. The scene then fades to black.

Around the corner from the entryway, we see Javier Gonzalez standing by with Marissa Henry. He is no longer wearing his skull face paint, and his hair is once again visible. He strokes his goatee as Marissa finishes drinking him in.

Javier: Yo, Marissaaaaa… It’s okay, you can look AND touch, mami. It’s enough Javi G Bux to go around, ya know what I’m saying?

Marissa pauses pensively.

Marissa: You know, I think I’ll pass. But, I do have to ask… Why the fashion rewind?

Javier: Oh, this? Nah, I just didn’t have enough time to put on all my getup since I just left the Azarov locker room.

Marissa: Oh?

Javier:  Yeah. Esther needed to be reminded what it’s like to be with a real man since it’s been so long since I deflowered her.

Marissa sighs and rolls her eyes. Javi is too proud in the moment to notice.

Marissa: I guess that brings me to my next question. Why did you feel the need to make things so personal with Father Gerald last week by bringing up his daughter like that?

Javi claps his hands together and looks right into Marissa’s eyes.

Javier: It’s what I do. I ain’t just some perro flashing muscles in the ring. I will give you the full experience. Mind games, daring stunts, and skills, mami. But, that don’t mean what I said about it wasn’t true. Sometimes Esther comes knocking on my hotel room door, trying to get her another piece of papi. It ain’t my fault that Gerald don’t see his daughter for the freaky nympho she is. It ain’t my fault Andrey don’t do it for her. It…

There is a loud roar as Father Gerald comes barreling at Javi. Marissa ducks out of the way as the two men go to fists. Gerald quickly gets the upper hand when he throws Javi over an equipment box. He rips Javi off the floor and slams him into the wall. Andrey comes onto the scene, ready to fight, but Gerald rams his knee into Javi’s stomach and points right at Andrey.

Gerald: NOT NOW! THIS IS BETWEEN ME AND THIS HEATHENOUS PUNK!

Gerald picks Javi up and plants him right onto the hard concrete with the Ray of Light. He gives Javi a few good stomps before Andrey talks him down.

Andrey: You shut him up, Father. Now let's go. He’s down. He’s down.

Gerald gets another stomp in before turning around to walk away. Andrey stares down at Javi, motionless on the floor. He snorts and spits right on him.

Andrey: This is not finished…

He puffs his chest out, adjusting his SCU Combat Championship on his shoulder. He takes a few steps back before turning around to leave Javi.

GRIME Championship Match
Chelsea LeClair Vs Amy Santino

Chelsea and Amy run at each other. Amy grabs a handful of Chelsea’s hair and slams her head down to the mat. Chelsea lifts her head up then Amy slams it back down. Chelsea shows no love for Amy as she rears her elbow back, catching Amy in the jaw with it. The ref keeps yelling at Amy as she continues to try to slam Chelsea’s head into the turnbuckle. Amy is forced to back up to the opposite corner. Chelsea charges at Amy, but Amy swings her arm around and nails Chelsea with a closed fist. Chelsea gets knocked with that one punch. Amy gets on top of Chelsea and hits another closed fist. Amy goes for a third one but the ref grabs her arms and blocks it. The ref pulls Amy off of Chelsea. Amy points down at Chelsea yelling at her, giving her a piece of her mind. Chelsea gets to her feet but Amy drops her down with a Dropkick. Chelsea gets to her feet. Amy grabs her arm and sends her to the ropes. Chelsea bounces off and tries to knock Amy down but Amy wraps her arm around Chelsea's head… DDT! Amy scores a 2… Chelsea kicks out as she pushes Amy off of her. Both women get to their feet. Amy charges at Chelsea who nails a perfectly timed out Pele Kick. Amy goes down, and Chelsea goes for the cover, scoring a 2 count, nearly a three! Amy kicks out! Chelsea gets up to pick up Amy as well, she sends Amy to the ropes. Amy bounces off and nails Chelsea with a Spear! Amy goes for the pinfall, gaining a 2 count!  Chelsea kicks out, Amy quickly gets up and on the top turnbuckle... She jumps off for a Leg Drop but Chelsea rolls out the way. Amy lands on her rear but gets up right away. But gets dropped with a Clothesline by Chelsea! Chelsea kicks Amy on her side, Chelsea grabs Amy by her hair and picks her up. Amy slaps Chelsea in the face. Chelsea kicks Amy in the stomach and then slaps her in the face!  Chelsea whips Amy into the corner, and then follows up with a Running Knee to the gut. With Amy down, Chelsea jumps up top and hits CANCELLED! (Corkscrew Moonsault) Chelsea wins via pinfall!

The show cuts to Morganna backstage and she’s quite furious. There’s some frustration building up inside of her and she is really looking like she wants to punch and break that mirror that is near her. Instead, she is able to step away from it and gather herself to the best of her ability. Angrily sighing, Morganna begins to express her thoughts.

Morganna: I can never catch a break around here, can I? You know what’s totally BULLSHIT? The way that entire tag team tournament was structured. Unlike last time, I can’t blame Skag whatsoever. He actually DID do his part and I AM going to give him credit for that. BUT, we lost to a team that was FAR fresher than us and that’s BULLSHIT! You know what I am starting to get REAL sick of? NOT being able to make ANY sort of impact around here. I’m sick of being the afterthought. I’m tired of being the perennial punching bag. I’m tired of wasting away dealing with the likes of Esther Azarov while lesser wrestlers than me, like the team that was fortunate enough to beat us last week, go on to achieve great things. The fact of the matter is that Skag and I were both SCREWED! That was NOT a fair match! If we met again, when the circumstances were FAIR, when one team wasn’t as exhausted as the other, then the circumstances would be WAY different. Skag and I would be the tag team champions! Needless to say, this is NOT over! I’m not going to stand by and let this be over. I let it happen with Cordelia, and I’m NOT going to let this happen again!

So, to the team that FLUKED their way to those titles…

This is NOT over!

This is the FINAL STRAW!

I’m done being on the sidelines! I’m through with being the forgotten one! God damn it, I’ve been playing too damn nice! Yeah, I know… me… ‘nice’...

WHATEVER!

Morganna stares back at the mirror, pausing for a bit as she stews in her further temptation to punch it. However, she is able to maintain her composure.

Morganna: I don’t know where Skag’s head is at, but all I will say to him is that he BETTER be on the same damn page as I am on this. If he’s not? FINE! I’ll find another partner. But, I’m not going to rest until I get those tag team titles that I DESERVE because I REFUSE TO BE DONE WITH SCU EMPTY FUCKING HANDED! You can bet that there is going to be HELL to be raised when it is all said and done and by the time Supernova comes and goes, justice WILL be served!

So Skag, I hope you are watching this. I HOPE you’re with me on this. I never thought I’d be saying that, but I’ve about had it with being swallowed up by the shadows. I’ve had it with thinking that things are going to get better. Enough is enough with this and for me, last week was my last straw. Are you with me on this, Skag? That is something that I need to know within the next week because come hell or high water, with you or without you, I WILL end up with those fucking tag team titles. Rory… “Unknown”... fuck you BOTH! You both got a LUCKY BREAK when you got a damn bye to the finals. Where’s MY lucky break? When is it going to be MY TIME damn it? Well, I’ve had enough with waiting for a lucky break. I’m going to create one of my own and it WILL come at the expense of BOTH of you FLUKE, UNDESERVING SO-CALLED CHAMPIONS!

Let me know what you think about this, Skag…

Morganna lets out an angry sigh, letting out some frustration at this point. She leaves the locker room and completely slams the door shut, further showcasing how angry she truly is over the way the lethal lottery tournament went as the scene cuts out.

GRIME Championship Match
Joshua Acquin Vs Javier Gonzalez Vs Earl Lockyer Vs Father Gerald Shepherd

Some might argue that Javi and Joshua have the advantage here, as they come from GRIME Wrestling, which is all about hardcore wrestling. Going up against two veterans who have definitely had a hardcore match or fifty in their time.  Plus, this isn’t a tag match.  It’s every man for himself. Javi and Joshua roll outside of the ring, and immediately pull out weapons.  Javi has a kendo stick, while Joshua has a broomstick.  He cracks it over his knee. Earl and Gerald roll outside to the opposite end and they grab weapons, Earl has a steel chair, while Gerald grabs a sledgehammer.  All four men meet inside of the ring. Earl swings the chair at Javi, who uses the kendo stick to knock it away.  Joshua swings one half of the broomstick at Gerald, but Gerald breaks the half, sending pieces flying. Javi swings the kendo stick at Gerald, but this opens him up for a chair shot from Earl, knocking him down to the mat. Joshua uses the other half of the broomstick to knock Earl in the back of the head. Earl goes down, and Joshua and Gerald look to one another, perhaps a sliver of respect.  Gerald swings the sledgehammer, but Joshua ducks and nails a shot to the gut. He then swings it back around and knocks Gerald in the back of the head.  Earl is quick to get up to his feet and he knocks Joshua down with the chair. He bashes the chair against Joshua’s back twice.  As he goes down to get the cover, Javi is quick to roll him up from behind for two! Gerald breaks up the cover.  He and Earl pick Javi up and send him into the ropes.  As he comes back, they fling him with a Double Hip Toss, right on top of Joshua. Earl rolls Javi off of Joshua, and he drops down for the cover.  But, before the ref can count to one, Gerald drops an elbow to the back of Earl’s head, breaking up the cover. As Javi tries to get up, he finds himself victim to a hard punch to the back of the head by Andrey Azarov! The crowd cheers as he spins Javi around, nailing several hard hitting punches! Meanwhile, Joshua and Gerald have begun to argue a bit. This causes Joshua to nail a cheap shot to Gerald. He pulls Gerald into a headbutt. Gerald counters with an uppercut to the chin. The two go at it hard just as Andrey has left Javi knocked out on the mat. Earl takes advantage of the situation and goes for a cover, getting the three! Earl Lockyer wins the GRIME Championship via pinfall. The crowd goes crazy as Earl rises up to his feet to accept the belt. This causes Joshua and Gerald to get even more heated, causing security to come down to break them up, allowing Earl to continue celebrating.

We find our way inside of Rory’s Tavern as we spot Rory serving drinks to the Kawaii Dragons. Tatsu and Winter raise their glasses together as they toast in Japanese. Rory turns to the door to see Father Gerald being assisted into the bar by Andrey. Both men are hyped up as they take a seat at the bar.

Gerald: I’ll take a Jack and Coke. I need one after that…

Andrey: Kozyol… Da. That dick is going to get it. Shots of Stolichnaya, keep it coming…

Winter: Why do people stop by here all pissed off to drink. You’re mad but leave it at the other side of the door.

Tatsu: Yeah! This Rory’s place bitches. Smile or get out!

Winter whispers in Tatsu’s ear.

Tatsu: I mean smile or piss off bitches!

Rory fills both orders in an instant, placing four shots down to start, and following it up with the bottle. He sighs as he walks down to the opposite end to work on refilling the drink garnishes. That’s when he sees a familiar… mask… walk into the bar. Unknown takes a seat in front of Rory.

Rory:  Hey! Drinks on me!

Unknown: I can’t drink with this thing on.

Kawaii Dragons get off the bar stools and walk over to Unknown.

Rory: I know. So, it’s either going to be a cheap night for me, or you’re gonna have to take that thing off and show me who you are.

Winter stands to Unknown’s left as Tatsu stands to her right.

Kawaii Dragons: So take it off, so take it off.

They sing out loud while bumping hips with the masked wrestler. Rory cracks a smirk as he dices up some limes. Unknown goes quiet, and Rory sighs.

Rory: Ignore those two and they’ll go away on their own. As for us, we’re getting some heat over our win in the locker room. Not that I spend a lot of time in there, but I hear things here.

Unknown: Are you doubting us? Because, if so, we’re not going to make it as a team, let alone the champions.

Rory:  No, it’s not that. I just don’t know who you are. I don’t know anything about you, so it’s hard to know if we’re just fluke champions, or if we’re legit. Who are you?

Unknown: It started out as three, now is one.

Rory: Huh?

Unknown pulls a napkin over to her. She grabs a pen and jots something down. She slides it over to Rory. Rory picks it up and takes a read and a big smile comes over his face as he laughs in an almost disbelief.

Rory:  No way…

Rory grins and wipes his hands off on a bar rag before pulling his shirt off. Liam walks behind the bar to take over as Rory hops over the bar.

Rory: You ready?

Unknown nods as they walk off together.

Liam: What up bitches?

Winter: Your dick!

Tatsu: Yeah, we know how you little guy comes a little stiffy when you are this close to the Kawaii Dragons.

Liam: Oh fuck yeah, it’s gonna be one of those night huh ladies. I bet I piss off more customers then you two.

Winter: How much do you want to bet?

Tatsu: Yeah, what you willing to lose.

Liam: You really want to see how many the three of us can piss off. I know it’s gonna be a packed house in a bit. Want to stick around and play hostess?

Winter: We don’t have a match, Mercedes needed to take care of SCW shit, so sure.

Tatsu: So I troll and get tips!

Liam: Yup.

Tatsu: Should Kawaii Dragons change to mini shorts like hooter bitches?

“Fuck yeah you should”

Kawaii Dragons and Liam turn to see where that came from. They see Eric Weaver at a table with Jerry Cann, Kandy Kaine, and Jamie Staggs.

Jerry: I agree, That’s what’s missing from this place.

Kandy smacks Jerry's shoulder.

Kandy: That’s not very nice. You barely talk to them. I’m your partner and you never once thought I should dress like a hooter girl.

Jamie: Yes he has, hell we all have. Only I have the balls to admit it. So I say go join the Kawaii Dragons and show them that ass girl.

Kandy: Hey, nothing wrong with my butt. I have a nice one.

Jamie: Yes, yes you do. Now show everyone what we both already know.

Kandy looks at Jerry.

Kandy: At least someone here thinks I have a perfect butt.

Eric: Oh, Jamie’s not the only one.

Tatsu: Hey I heard that Eric, Eric eyes only focus on Tatsu Tush!

Eric: Jerry would rather look at you Kandy than at Tatsu but if you don’t give him a choice then Jerry’s gonna be staring at Tatsu Tush all night.

Kandy: My butt he is!

Kandy leaves the tables and heads over to the Kawaii Dragons and Liam.

Pride Tag Team Championship Match
Rory Rockefeller & Unknown Vs Mz Holly Wood & Kelli Torres

The fans clamor to see Rory and Holly start the match off.  Rory wants to bring all eyes to the inside of the ring.  He holds his arms up in the air, calling for a Test of Strength.  She bites her bottom lip and walks toward the center. They meet in the middle of the ring for the Test of Strength, and this goes very quickly in one direction as Rory quickly bends Holly backward.  It ends when Rory gets Holly down to the ground for a one count. Holly wraps her arms around Rory and tries to makeout with him. Rory quickly gets out of it.  Rory showboats, flexing his muscles and mocking Holly, but Holly takes advantage of the early mistake and gains and maintains the advantage with a Belly-to-Back Suplex, followed by several reversals that turn into various suplexes.  Rory is forced to tag out to Unknown, and Holly tags in Kelli.  Unknown throws several kicks and punches, and they start to wear on Kelli after a moment.  However, Kelli is able to catch one leg and falls back into a Release Suplex.  Unknown lands in the corner, upside down.  Before she can crumble, Kelli hits a hard kick to Unknown’s midsection. The crowd is on their feet, cheering for the Combat level fight. But the cheers quickly turn to boos when Skag and Morganna rush down the rampway and into the ring. Skag grabs Holly and whips her inside the ring for a brutal beatdown while Morganna nails a Superkick to Kelli. She turns her attention to Unknown while Skag ducks a Big Boot from Rory, punching him in the groin and then smacking him with his violin. The bell continues to ring as the match is declared a Double Disqualification. Morganna grabs a microphone and smashes Unknown in the face with it.

Morganna: Nobody will get a shot at the Pride Tag Team titles before us! If you think you can pass us by, then this will happen… over… and over… and over…

“Dub On the Track” plays as Morganna drops the microphone. She and Skag look over at the belts with wicked grins on their faces as the show goes off the air.

Tune in Saturday for the hottest thing to hit Canada since NLW…

Sin City Underground presents… The Northern Lights Tour

No Nights Off… The Go-Home Tour hits several spots made famous by many of the stars in Sin City Underground. Join in on the celebration of 3 and a half years of sin, where we will see the 6th Mayhem Survival with special guest spots, and guest appearances from stars from Honor Wrestling, Northern Lights Wrestling, and Sin City Underground past. Help us make this send off tour one for the ages!

Underground 135 - 6/4 - Colisee Pepsi in Quebec, Quebec, Canada

Underground 137 - 6/18 - BMO Field in Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Underground 139 - 7/2 - Commonwealth Stadium in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Supernova 5 - 7/9 - BC Place in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada