Author Topic: Välkommen till helvetet!  (Read 566 times)

Offline Kat Jones

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
Välkommen till helvetet!
« on: May 27, 2022, 07:51:17 PM »

As much as she is proud of winning the title she is not one to brag about it or make a big deal out of winning it. For her it is just another step on the ladder to where she wants to go. Does that mean she will not fight her heart out to keep the title. Hell no. But it just is not Kat’s way of doing things. Brag.. Boast or even trash talk her opponent after the match. She won. End of story. It was nice of her brother to throw her a party for it but she would have been fine without it. That is why Kat is not a victim to gold fever. Her reward was an ice cold beer as soon as she got backstage. Grabbed her things and hopped a plane back to the states. And that would have been it. If not for her brother.. The obvious lack of after the match gloating on twitter should have made it clear. Kat is in SCW to fight.. And she did.. She is no sweetheart or will she ever be the squeaky clean cut girl next door type. But she is also not one of the arrogant ones that will continue to rub it into peoples faces. Her life carries on.. She had more matches to do and goals to achieve and she went on to the other federation to fight again.. That is what her life seemingly became.. Eat, train, fight.. Sleep a little and rinse and repeat.. She knew damn well her career was hanging on by a thread.. One that could snap easily at any given time but for now she is going to do whatever it takes to achieve the goals she set for herself. Defend the title she has.. Win another one in the other federation.. Hold them as long as she possibly could hang on to them as she climbs her way up the ranks..

Her goals in SCW have names.. Two of them are at the top of the list of ones she wants to fight before she can not fight anymore.. With those two she has history and revenge sworn against both.. If she can achieve that.. Title or non-title she does not care.. Then she will have achieved what needed to be done before the end of her career comes for her. Seleana is her next opponent.. As much of an achievement as she had gotten with her win over the mighty Tempest.. She has no idea what kind of hell awaits her when she steps into the ring with the current Bombshell Roulette Champion Kat Jones.. Part of Kat already knew what the aftermath of this match up would be.. Her budding friendship with the wife of Seleana would more than likely not withstand this match.. Partners usually do not like it much if their friends hurt their spouses.. Ah well.. Not even the possible loss of a friend would change who Kat is and always will be inside that ring.. She is going to be the same ligament twisting, joint manipulating wildKat that she always has been and that would not change for Seleana or Crystal.. The Swedish bombshell may have been trained by Crystal and Crystal may have given her a few pointers on Kat inside the ring but Kat changed a lot recently and those changes were the difference maker against Diamond.. And they will spell nothing but hurt for Seleana if she does not tread carefully inside the ring..

Since the changes came into play Kat has become more calculated.. Dangerous and ruthless.. She stopped giving a damn about most people.. She was never a nice girl but she tried to make friends along the way.. And found heartache amongst them just one time too many.. Now.. She is just there to fight.. Fight.. Win and get out.. Her attitude, demeanor and even her nature has changed and some may disagree that it is better this way.. This colder and more ruthless Kat.. Only a rare few have seen this side of her before and it always bring the same problem for her opponents.. The point where they try to provoke Kat.. Get her to display that temper of hers.. But they will find out that it is no longer there.. She just does not give a fuck what is said about her.. Those rare few in SCW that know her.. Truly know her.. They know better.. The ones that thought they knew her.. Find out that they are not among those rare few.. Who are.. Simple.. Just one word… Family.. They know.. And they love it.. Unapologetic violence is coming into play in every Bombshell Roulette Title defense now.. And they are not ready for it.. They never will be…

Kat spends most of her time training with her man and her brother.. Both bigger and stronger competitors than she herself is and while Seleana is not much taller than Kat she is not heavier or stronger either. There is a bit of a height difference but from what Kat could tell there is a bit of an advantage on her end as well.. While Seleana might be trained by her lovely wife.. Kat was trained by the more ruthless Whisper and had about 4 years of experience as an advantage.. While Seleana has been connected to SCW for the most part.. Kat has fought women and men in different federations over the years.. She has held titles as well and while the SCW hype man might believe it to be the biggest win of Kat’s career to win the roulette championship.. It is only the biggest win of Kat’s SCW career as short as it is… She has won bigger matches against bigger and better opponents before and will not hesitate to draw on that same big match feeling to give Seleana a taste of hell.

Her brother Cyrus had seen the determination on her face as she was slamming her fists and feet into the punching bag she had hanging in her basement. She could have gone to the HG like she normally would have but she was already feeling a bit anti-social as it is and it is a bad idea to put her in there with too many people around. Cy knew this as well as Chris did. Chris had gone to train with Rene and Cy watched over Kat as he does so often..

Kat : I can feel your eyes on me Cy.. What is it?

Kat turned towards him and took the gloves off her hands and grabbed for a towel.. She dried the sweat of her face and neck before tilting her head slightly looking straight at her brother..

Cy : You are more than ready for the next fight why train like you are possessed..

Kat : No rest for the wicked.. You know that..

Cy : Let’s go outside and you can tell her exactly how much trouble she is in for..

Kat smirked and nodded towards her brother.. She was more than ready for SCW to know exactly who had become the champion and what she would be willing to do to keep that title on her waist.

~Promo~

The view is stunning.. The mountains surrounding Kat’s mountain home are green and lucious in the middle of spring. The camera turns towards the big wooden house and there sitting by the pool on a chair is Kat.. Still wearing the work out gear she had been working out in earlier. She held a towel and patted at the sweat coming from her body still..

Kat : While I know better than to underestimate anyone that has just defeated the mighty Tempest I was surprised that it was you I was pitted against.. Well maybe not so much surprised as it was more a resigned sigh when I saw your name on there.. I know your wife and Christian have a long and storied history with each other and I have a feeling that I am the tool used for punishment.. Not the first time I have been the tool of punishment for an owner to make those he wanted to destroy beg for mercy and they know damn well I don’t give it to them.. I am kinda used to that kind of owner really.. So it might be a case of throwing her wife against her new friend.. Knowing damn well that I don’t go easy on anyone inside that ring.. Be them friends or family even.. And you do not even fit into that category.. I am not even going to pretend that I got any clue what your relationship is like.. I am sure that Crystal may have explained it a little when she came to me for a chat.. But to be honest I was in the wrong headspace to pay attention to the drama and bullshit of others… I have no personal issues with you at all Seleana but the fact remains that my title is on the line and I will be damned if I will become some transitional champion.. Not even surviving the first defense.. I heard about the supposed curse on that first match thing but there is something different about me..

You see when it comes to defending titles I am very good at that.. I am very good at keeping titles for a long time.. Months and months even.. What can I say.. It is a family trademark thing to win a title and hold it for a long long time.. And that is exactly what I am planning to do with this title.. I am not letting it go from my grasp anytime soon and you are just another bump in the road to me. I do not care about you or what I have to do to defeat you. The way I won the title was weird but fun.. Certainly different.. But this time around we will see what the roulette spins for us.. I am hoping for something more violent… Maybe a weapons filled cage.. Perhaps we are going to be in for blood.. First blood match… Or something more vicious.. Submissions only… We already did the two out of three falls… Perhaps a iron woman match.. Test your endurance.. I know mine is up to par.. It comes with the training I have.. Are you trained for that too Seleana?

Kat smirked as the desire to spill blood shows on her face…

Kat : I am ready for anything.. Everything.. I have been facing people in the strangest and most violent of matches for years now.... It will take a lot to surprise me nowadays.. But I welcome them to try and surprise me.. I do hope that it will be violent.. I am in need of some unapologetic violence.. Blame my past opponents and experiences for the need to spill blood and you being the first victim to be put in my way.. I am going to become the standard bearer for any bombshell wanting to make their way to the top.. Go through me first.. Bring it on.. And Seleana.. Are you still that driven Swedish bombshell that you were when you first held those titles in SCW.. Or have you become complacent and just like everyone else here.. A lot of talk… Thinking themselves above this title wanting more and higher up.. Gold fever… Are you another one that fell victim to that gold fever… The need… The want… The desire to hold the biggest titles… Losing sight of reality along the way..

Do I want to be the biggest and the best.. Yes off course I do.. But I do not need the gold to prove that I am.. I took Roxi to her limits once before.. And I was barely brushing off the ringrust when I did it.. Now that the leash is off and the world got to see just how much of a lying sack of shit that she and her wife both are.. I will not be satisfied until I have her begging for mercy… Begging for forgiveness.. And find I have none… Oh she cared so much… She was such a good friend.. She was not.. And she even had to admit to it.. But I am not going to forgive her.. Those days have long since passed.. She is another victim to gold fever.. And if I think you are one as well.. You may find yourself paying the same prize she will be paying for it.

Kat smirked and tilted her head slightly..

Kat : That sexy shiny title is mine.. And while it is nothing more than leather, shiny metal and glass jewels.. It does not define me at all.. But it is mine and I will do whatever I have to do to keep it.. Not because I am obsessed with the title and being a champion.. No.. But because I have never been easy to beat when I held a title.. No matter which it is.. So be it hardcore rules matches that have me grinding your face into whatever I can get my hands on.. Cage match where I can smash the pattern of the cage into your very skin.. Or whatever else they decide on… I am going out there to hurt you.. And I am going out there as champion and I will leave as the champion.. And there is nothing you or your wife can do to stop me.. Seleana.. I am sorry but you are just going to be the first in a long line of title defenses that find out exactly why I am a Savior… You are going to find out who in my family I take after the most when it comes to holding and defending titles… And you will be glad that I am not tagging with her in SCW… You will all be glad that she has not decided to don the boots and step into an SCW ring.. I know there is someone here wanting to fight her.. And she will not get the satisfaction..

Kat slammed her fist down onto the wooden log that made up the porch she was sitting on..

Kat : As you do not know most in my family.. I will tell you who I am most like… I am most like the Mother of Mayhem.. The Mother of the ArchAngels.. Whisper.. When we have a title in our grasp we hold on.. Not because we need a title to show how good we are.. No.. I am a chick from the gutters of the streets of Cincinnati.. I had to fight for everything I had and I will be damned if someone takes anything from me without giving them the fight of their lives.. And that is where you stand.. You are wanting to take something from me Seleana.. Are you ready to take it to the gutters.. Are you willing to take it to the streets… Are you willing and able to take it to the absolute limits of your threshold for pain.. If not.. Stay the fuck away from LA.. You like to welcome people to the jungle.. Well I am just a little more extreme.. I like to welcome people to their own personal hell.. so Seleana… Välkommen till helvetet!

With that said Kat smirked and the scene fades to black as she licks the blood off her knuckles..

~Off camera~

Her man had come home and saw Kat sitting on the kitchen counter as she patched up her fists and he shook his head.. He took the cream from her and softly rubbed it into her hands not saying a word.. He knew she was doing what needed to be done.. And was supporting her all the way.. He would be traveling with her to the reception of Chris and Candice’s wedding.. He would be traveling with her to Dubai to watch her brothers with her.. And to LA right after that show was done to defend her bombshell roulette championship.. He was proud of her and it showed as he lovingly patched up her hands.. When the knuckles were bandaged up for the night he kissed her hands and held her close. Fitting perhaps was the song playing on the radio… November Rain.. While it was the end of May the lyrics fit them oh so well..

Kat : I love you..

Chris : And I love you…

Kat leaned her head against his.. Sealing those words with a soft kiss. Her actions are so different compared to the woman seen on social media.. She can be her true self at home.. With him she could just be Katharina… Chris did not care that she was the odd dark girl.. He did not care that she was cold and ruthless inside the ring.. As he himself was the same.. He did not care if she believed herself to be ugly he showed her often how he did not see her the way she saw herself and that he loved her.. He loved that she was not one to give a damn about looks.. She never did.. This was perfection… Just the two of them together… Perhaps her career coming to an end sooner rather than later would be a blessing as she could then stop being this other being outside of the home and just be Katharina… How wonderful that would be…