Author Topic: The Genesis of Goth ch. 4: Admitting the shame  (Read 557 times)

Offline Goth

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Gerrit
The Genesis of Goth ch. 4: Admitting the shame
« on: May 26, 2022, 04:50:15 PM »

The Genesis of Goth

Chapter Four: Admitting the shame.

Athens Greece,

May 22, 2022

Goth and Melissa had decided to stay in Greece after Into The Void had ended, sharing some well needed rest for the two of them. Goth had even allowed his son to be flown over for the week as he was enjoying some free time from school. The three of them are spending some quality time at the pool, Goth was watching Melissa and his son Gerrit Jr. splashing each other with water, causing Goth to smile. Realizing that no matter how old his son has become, he never got tired of being childish in an attempt to play around with Melissa. His son has become very close with Melissa, something that had worried him in the past when his son just got to the age where he started to understand things. He had dreaded the inevitable questions that Gerrit Jr. would ask about Chantal, something he luckily had the support of Melissa to explain it to him.

“Hey!! That’s unfair!!”

A yell from his son caused Goth to waken up from his thoughts, he sees him running after Melissa, who had caught him from behind moments ago and executed a Belly to Belly suplex into the swimming pool. Causing him to gulp up a few mouthful of water before Melissa had started to “run” away from him in “fear”. Melissa finally stops in the corner of the swimming pool and laughs out loud as Gerrit Jr. had her by the arms and tried to pull out of the corner of the swimming pool and pull her into the deep end of the swimming pool. This causes Goth to chuckle even more, even though he knew that his son was much younger than Melissa, he was already one head taller than her. This had caused the Belly to Belly suplex to be an even bigger surprise for his son as he had not known that Melissa was training with the Saviors for hopefully soon an in ring debut.

“You cheated Mel!!”

Goth could see it in the eyes of his son that he wanted to return the favour against the woman that his father is about to marry. But he is hesitant, realizing that he does not want to hurt her by doing something wrong as well as knowing that his father is watching them. Causing him to wrap her head in a standing side headlock

“Say uncle!!!!”

“Never!!”

This causes Goth to laugh, he closes his eyes for a moment or so. Thinking back to the days where he and Chantal used to “fight” each other inside the swimming pool, where often would “triumph” over Chantal by throwing her into the swimming pool or pushing her face under the water.

“Stop that Gerit”

Says a giggling Chantal as Goth is thinking back to a memory of him and his now deceased wife. It was after he had regained his world title in Global Wrestling Alliance. He had been bruised and battered, scars still visible across his face and body from the pain that had been inflicted to him by ten other men inside a Hell In A Cell Elimination Match. People had told him that he had to rest after he had fallen off the top of the cell after it had gave way due to fire and explosions. And yet he was out there, ignoring all doctors advices as well as the pleading words from his wife. Only to have her be thrown into the pool, a routine that hey had grown accustomed to every time had won a championship belt.

“You need to rest Gerrit, now damnit put me down!!!!”

Goth is chuckling as he is now near the pool, he stares down at the clear water that shows the logo from the hotel that they are residing at. He looks over his shoulder with a glee in his eyes.

“You sure that you want me to put you down Chantal??”

He sees her turn her face towards him, realizing that they are inches away from him dumping her inside the swimming pool.

“Oh I really hate….”

But she is unable to finish her sentence as Goth had tossed her into the pool while still wearing her normal clothes. He is laughing out loud when she quickly gets up from the water, pushing hernow wet hair out of her face before staring at him with anger in her eyes.

“You can be assured that I will get back at you Gerrit!!!”

He watches her move towards the edge of the swimming pool, admiring her beautiful body as he had always done as her clothing is now clinging on to her curves. He had suddenly felt some sort of remorse of tossing her into he water as he walks over to her and extends his hand to pull her out of the water. But she doesn’t respond, merely standing there while staring at him angry.

“You think I am going to fall for that old trick Gerrit?? Let me guess, halfway out of the water you push me back in???”

Goth smiles as he thinks back to that moment, he knew that she had made a point. It wouldn’t have been the first time that he had fooled her with that trick.

“Aw come on Chantal, I don’t want you to catch a cold out here. Besides, someone has to take care of my painful injuries.”

The playful tease he knew would get her even angrier, causing her to shake her head before responding to him.

“You really are unbelievable Gerrit. Fine, you can pull me out of the pool”

She says with a look of resignation on her face, Goth goes down on a knee while extending his hand towards her. She grabs hm by the hand and at first allows him to pull her closer to the edge of the swimming pool until she shows him a sadistic smile upon her face.

“Got you this time sucker”

His eyes widens as he suddenly realizes that she had played him for once, her other hand had quickly reached over and grabbed his hand with now both. Using all of her strength combined with his current kneeled position had made him an easy target as he falls inside the pool alongside his wife. Goth quickly rises up from the water, shaking his head as the water splashes off of him before staring smiling at his wife who had returned the smile with one of her own. The two embrace each other and kiss as Goth smile even grows wider while reliving that memory between him and Chantal.

When suddenly

“Don’t you dare push me under water Gerrit!!!”

Goth wakes up from his thoughts as he sees that the skirmish between Melissa and his son is still going on, he sees that Gerrit Jr. attempts to push Melissa’s head under water whereas she follows it up with locking him in a painful wristlock into a Hammerlock that causes him to scream in surrender. Goth chuckles as he sees his son tap with his free hand on the water, in an attempt to have Melissa release the hold. The two finally embrace each other before heading over to Goth, splashing him with water from twi sides of the pool.

“Hey!! That’s not fair!!!”

Goth immediately takes off his shirt, runs towards the deepest side of the pool and jumps into the water, causing the water to splash upwards to both his son and Melissa. Who immediately charge in on him as soon as he gets back up for air, Goth surrenders immediately but gets pushed back under water by both Melissa and Gerrit Jr. Under water he immediately grabs Melissa by the waist and tosses her a few feet further away from him back into the water before turning his attention to his son. Noticing that his son has become a good looking teen, something that he had taken pride in by raising him to the best of his ability. But now it is time for fun, as he charges in on him and locks his son in a playful bearhug.

“You do realize that you never escaped the father’s bearhug before.”

Gerrit Jr. laughs out loud while trying to get his hands between the massive arms of his father. Goth knewthat he had him if he kept him in full strength, but decides to play along and loosens his grip a little. Only to be caught off guard by a returning Melissa,k who has jumped his back and wraps her hands around his head and blinds him as she places her hands in front of his eyes.

“It’s time that we catch ourselves a big fish today Gerrit!!!”

Al three laugh at the remark made by Melissa, Goth had finally let go off his son and is trying to reach over his head to grab Melissa. Only to have his son grab him by his arms to prevent his father from doing Melissa any “harm”.

The three of them continue ganging up on each other, constantly two double teaming the third person. In the end Goth and Melissa started to double team on his son, where they managed to catch him outside the pool and dragged him back towards the pool as Goth was holding on to his arms while Melissa held on to his feet. Both of them tossed his son into the water and watched him get back up as Goth holds Melissa in a tender embrace.

“Get a room you two.”

This causes all three of them to laugh when the shot slowly fades

May 24 2022

Los Angeles, California.

Goth and Melissa has gotten to Los Angeles this morning, relaxing together on their king size bed after they had unpacked. His son has gone to spend some time with his mother after the vacation that he could spend with his father and Melissa. The two are casually talking with each other while Goth is caressing her hair in the process.

“I am sorry that you didn’t got to bring home the title Gerrit.”

She tells him before kissing him on the chest, something that he always enjoyed from her. He slowly raises her head upwards to let her eyes stare into his before kissing her on the forehead.

“Don’t you worry hun, Jack hasn’t seen the last of me. I am sure that he is hiding somewhere, celebrating a tainted win while drinking himself to misry.”

He smiles at her, she smiles back at him while knowing in the back of her head that he isn’t pleased at all. But spending time with him for all these years has taught her that she shouldn’t go too deep into the subject of Jack Washington.

She gently places her head back on his chest and let her fingers gently caress the skin of his chest and stomach, sensing his breathing slowly turning to calmness once more.

“Do you think I will be makin my in ring debut anytime soon?”

This question caused him to sigh deeply, he had been annoyed over this since the special King for a Day edition of Climax Control had been announced. He had been paired with Alexander Raven in a buried alive match. This wasn’t anything new to him, but he was actually surprised to see that Melissa wasn’t booked at all. Causing the angr of how he had felt that Sin City Wrestling had been treating him as of late, not giving him the sense of that they had been appreciating him enough. But he knew that Melissa was ready enough to make a name for herself anytime soon, she just had to be patient. He slowly turns his gaze towards her as he had felt her eyes bore a hole into is soul, causing him to smile and kiss her on the lips.

“I know you will, just don’t make any demands on twitter. Before you know it they will book you in a match with whatever psycho they had signed in a distant past.”

The two share a laugh, silence falls over them for a few moments as either of them are lost in thoughts.

“I am glad that you will be at ringside with me when I will make my n ring debut Gerrit. I know I have competed in kickboxing in the past and Whisper as well as Kat have been so nice to help me prepare for getting inside the ring. But I just hope I will not make a complete ass out of myself when that moment will finally come.”

He kisses her forehead and strokes her hair gently with his fingers.

“Were you nervous the first time that you set foo inside the ring??”

She asks him while still caressing his upper body with her fingers.

“My first match was in front of a few people inside a lousy gym. I do not count that as my official debut even though it was, I would rather see my first match in Global Wreslting Alliance as my real debut infront of thousands in attendance and on National television.”

Melissa looks up at him, waiting for him to continue.

“It was a triple threat match, I never heard of either man that I had faced that day. I was so certain of myself from being some hot prospect of the indie scene, that I would be a big fish in an bigger pond. I realized afterwards that I was oh so wrong.”

She places her lebow on the bed next to his head, allowing her to lean her head against her hand as she stares at him while listening

”The only thing I knew I was good at was complete and utter chaos, chaos that I believed for some reason that nobody could even match… let alone exceed at.”

“But that triple threat match as well as the other matches that followed had taught me one thing. That you start all over again as soon as you leave the roof that fed you and raised you. I was a complete nobody and it took me quite some time to finally gain some sort of success.”

He looks over at Melissa’s anticipated gaze and smiles

“But I am sure that you will exceed any expectations… especially that of your old man.”

He chuckles as Melissa scowls at him while punching playfully against his shoulder. Bu she immediately kisses him on the lips and moves away with a smile on her face.

“I will do more than just exceed expectations Gerrit, I want to turn peoples heads and be a dominant threat. But….”

She lowers her head, sighs for a moment as she struggles to look back at him.

“But I won’t be able to do it without you Gerrit.”

He raises her face back to his by placing his hand underneath her chin, causing her to flush.

“You know that I will always be in your corner Melissa, but remember this. It is ultimately you that has to compete inside that six sided ring. I once thought that Chantal was my talisman, but in the end it is going to be your competitive nature that you need every single time that you step foot in the ring.”

He closes his eyes and sighs.

“I do have to admit that since you accompany me t the ring I once again have fun wrestling like I did with Chantal.”

He silences as Melissa smiles and pushes his face back to hers.

“You better change that statement when you win your next title, telling me that I am your talisman.”

Both of them smile, Goth holds Melissa in his arms as he looks back at the recent events. Him finally proposing to Melissa, him becoming a part of the Saviors. And now Melissa preparing for an in ring debut. So much changes that he needed to process in his head, in the past everything was solely evolved around him. Solely preparing himself for whomever it was that he would be facing that given week, but now??

“You okay?”

Says Melissa in her oh so loving way, he turns his gaze towards hers and nods his head before kissing her forehead. But deep down in his mind he is wondering whether these changes are coming too soon for him.

“It’s something completely new for me.”

He finally manages to admit his fears to Melissa, who stares at him with understanding.

“Back when I was at the top of my game I had promised Chantal that when I would retire that I would support her in her career decisions. I just never knew that she wanted to do the same that I have been doing at that period of time.”

“And if I can be honest… I have been raised as an old fashioned man.”

He looks at Melissa, who raises an eyebrow to the revelation of Goth.

“Not that I am the type of guy that tells you that you can only stand in the kitchen and do the housecleaning. But I had always envisioned myself to at least be the one that made sure our finances  So it was….”

“A shock??”

He remains silent, he remembered how worried he was that Chantal would take away is role as Alpha Male. He knew later that it was a selfish and stupid idea to think that she would do such a thing. Plus he had seen the evolution of female wrestling throughout his career, that he could not possibly make the statement that female wrestlers were lesser than males.

But why were the worries that he had back then slowly creeping back to him in the past few weeks?? He feels ashamed for feeling this way, he knows that Melissa is going to be a handful for a lot of Bombshells in Sin City Wrestling, yet he has seen of the top stars.

He shakes his head, trying to free himself from the worries that constantly creeping into his mind.

“I know you are worried Gerrit.”

He sighs, why does she know him so well?? She puts a finger upon his lips just before he is about to respond to her.

“I am not upset Gerrit, but I hope that once that moment comes that I have made my in ring debut… that you will free yourself from these worries that you are having.”

He nods his head, hoping that she indeed will shatter his doubts. The two kiss each other as they are set to go to sleep

A few hours later

It’s three AM, Melissa is fast asleep while Goth is still awake. Both of their backs are turned towards each other as Goth is staring at the darkness of their bedroom. Sweat is pouring from his face as his teeth are grinding upon each other. His eyes are swollen from both tears that has flown throughout the night as well as tiredness. Wanting so desperately to give in to the need to sleep, but is unable to do so.

“Hmmmm”

His head snaps upwards, looking over his shoulder towards Melissa. Fearing that he had awoken her somehow, but realizing that she is merely dreaming as he lets out a soft sigh of relief before turning his head back towards the darkness in front of him. His eyes are constantly in motion, as if he is seeing a thousand upon thousands of flies flying above their heads. He slowly pulls the bedsheets closer to his face in an attempt to cover himself up even more. His body stiffens for a few moments as he feels Melissa turn towards him. Feeling her arm instinctively wrapping around his waist while placing her head against his back.

“Oh God…,”

He whispers as he feels her body pressing against his, realizing how thin her nightie has been hat wouldn’t leave much to his imagination what is underneath it. He feels her hands press against his chest as she presses herself closer to him whle still sleeping, this wasn’t anything new as she had done this many of times. But this was the first time that his initial reaction is fear instead of desire or love.

“Please, don’t let me wake her.”

He whispers, why he does not know. He has shared so many secrets with her that he knew that he could talk about anything that had bottered him. But this was a moment that he knew he wanted to solve upon his own.

He closes his eyes, trying to control his breathing in the hopes that it would calm down his rapid heartbeat only to no evail.

“Damnit….,”

This was a trick he had learned many years ago when he was still younger. Al Cohol, the man that co-owned Global Wrestling Alliance with Grinder had taught him this trick to control his rage, anger or fears leading up a match. A lesson that he had used ever since in his career. But the combination of him fearing whether his career would come to an end so much sooner than he had hoped for and the confrontation of Melissa wanting to start her own.

“Damn, why me?”

Again the whisper, again the doubt that keeps creeping in to is mind. He couldn’t understand why he was so worried, Melissa is tough as nails and would make many of the Bombshells look pale in comparison. Yet…..

“Stop it!!!”

He hisses towards himself, wanting to resist his conflicted thoughts.

“She is going to be a champion one day and…..”

“And I will no longer be needed….”

He tells himself while burying his face into he pillow as he stifles a scream and trying to hide his tears when he hears a murmur behind him.

“Gerrit???”

He sighs as he realizes that she had awoken because of him, he knows that he will have a lot of explaining to do.

To be Continued…..

“”

The wonders of being the King, The King of Kings

Chapter: Alexander Raven

Goth was relieved, or at least for now. He knew that Melissa had caught him being in stress at night, causing him to find refuge at a place where he knew he could spent time alone. He had decided to visit a graveyard while Melissa was training with Kat at the trainings facility of the Saviors. Goth decided to take a breather in a place where he knew nobody would dare to find him. He has walked around the graveyard for an hour or so, listening to the marbles crushing underneath his boots. The sound always soothed him, even though he never could understand why his was even possible with the headache that he had been having and still….

The camera shot widens as we see him dressed in a dark blue Armani suit, his hair is tied up in a tail while he has clearly not shaved himself for several days now. Goth stops at a headstone of someone that he had never heard off, staring at the name as well as the date of birth and of the persons passing. Ultimately reading the final words being carved into the headstone, something that for some reason he always had a fascination for of how the living reminded the dead.

“I guess I had hoped for a nice headstone wth my name on it Jack.”

Says Goth, referring to the man that had beaten him to retain he Internet title. He had been upset over the cause of actions that the champion had used to beat him, but after a while he had grown to respect Jack in one way or another.

“I guess it’s true what they say huh? That desperation makes you do desperate things to hold on to that what you hold dearly isn’t it Jack? I realize now that you were right, that you indeed would stoop to any low imaginable to hold on to that title… that it almost made me feel flattered. Flattered over the fact that you couldn’t beat me by merely using wrestling moves. But the respect is only temporarily Jack, because I know one day I will get back with you in the ring and get what I deserve… that championship belt…. “

“Because you should have put me out of my misery while you still had the chance Jack.”

A smile emerges upon his face as he walks over to the next grave, it is a quite old one. He notices that the headstone has not been taken off for quite some time as the information of the deceased has nearly vanished completely

“But I know I shouldn’t be dwelling upon the past for too long now. Because just like life itself there’s always a new opportunity to make an impression doesn’t it?? And what better way to wash your hands clean of every possible sin that you have ever had in your entire life… by burying someone alive.”

He smiles, referring to the man that he will be facing at this years King For A Day special edition of Climax Control. Where he will compete in a buried alive match against Alexander Raven.

“Cemeteries, graveyards, headstones, graves themselves. It has been a fascination of mine since I was young Alexander. It must have been since I had watched that opening scene of the classic black and white movie of The Night Of The Living Dead. Where the brother taunted his sister in the cemetery while the living dead slowly crept up to them?? “They’re coming to get you Barbara”. Was the line that used to give me the chills every time I saw him smile at her.”

“I learned at a young age that it was only an illusion that directors try to create with movies… no matter how big or low the budget may be… but striking fear into the hearts of the audience has always been a pleasure ride for me to witness. Taking your date to the movies, knowing that she hated horror movies and get chills all over your body every time that she could not help but scream??? Something that changes they say when you grow old”

He smiles as he continues to walk through the cemetery, this time not paying any attention to the graves of the deceased. Merely savouring the quietness of the cemetery and trying to experience the chill that he had always felt when he was still a child. He remembered riding his bike to the local cemetery after school and draw pictures of skeletons and monsters that were hiding inside of his imagination. His mother never understood his fascination of the dead, but never said anything about it.

“I had thought for a long time that I was the only one that had a morbid mind of some sorts Alexander. But realizing when I decided to enter the realm of wrestling, that I had come in contact with so many other excruciating ideas of making people suffer in matches that I had never thought off to begin with. Either it was too graphic for the others to handle, or mere the fact that just like our match this week that I had never expected that big time companies would risk of losing their fans by putting out a classic Buried Alive Match. but I am fortunate at a point of my career, that to this very day I would  have grown to know better”

“And all we have to do is say thanks…, Interesting concept isn’t it Alexander?? Oh you don’t mind me calling you that way don’t you? I like to keep things so formal between me and my opponents. I hate to go and make things informal as if we are signing a contract for another merch deal or something. Two men that have been put together, merely because King Mark Cross has wanted it to have it so. King Cross, it would make you wonder whether Burger King and that pathetic one hit wonder rap duo of the nineties got wasted and made a baby. But hey, let’s just play along and make people pretend that we salute him for his pathetic ideas. Well we all know that being a King for a day is just being hired to clean the toilet with your own stinking face. He will never be my king.”

“I know it may sound harsh, but why would you be reminded as someone that held prestige for just merely one day? It’s easy to see that he took the cowardly way out, not wanting anything to do with yours truly. Having his loss to me in only my second match back haunts him… not much to be proud of if you are a king isn’t it?? And oh yes, I know. The easy remarks are quickly made, how I could not beat Jack… yadda yadda yadda. And I know the truth is out there. But so is the small confines that HE once shared for three days isn’t it??”

Goth smiles, referring to the passing of the Holy Christ before resurrecting once more only a few days after. He stares at a grave that has been dug for someone to be buried in later on. His smile has widened as he leans down and stares into the hole that is six feet down.

“I hope you aren’t too Claustrophobic Alexander? I know the hole can be very deep. So you can be able to stretch your legs to the fullest, but just the mere thought of these four walls seemingly ganging up on you makes it all oh so troublesome isn’t it?? I mean, if you aren’t used to have no lights and have seemingly nowhere to turn to is quite fearful isn’t it?? And when your brain is slowly starting to sense things that either are or aren’t there… that’s the point where you know that you have already given in to the end.”

“This is the end… my only friend… the end… A classic line from an even more classic song. And a song that I know tor a fact wasn’t the intent of Jim Morrisson to have it written for someone else to be put inside a grave alive… but I guess that’s what society has propelled us to become don’t you think?? To accept grotesque ideas as norma as your next door neighbour making himself breakfast. One is a necessary thing to keep us alive, the other??”

His smile widens as he closes his eyes for a moment, grabbing a handful of sand and let it fall through his fingers into the hole.

“The other is just an added bonus. To stimulate the brains of those who have fattened themselves, who are bored because even though they have everything their heart desire… they truly have nothing. And you Alexander? You have absolutely nothing left to offer and for me to take. So instead of waiting for the right amount of butter to drip on your stinking head. I will take you down the bread basket below and deposit you until the day comes that I may have any use for you.”

“I know that may sound offensive, perhaps ridiculing to say the least. But that’s all there is to begin with Alexander. Because it’s either you or me that ends inside this grave, all because a King of sorts believes that he could bury his opposition. When he clearly knows that there is nothing like the Truth that will set free all of his lies and deceit. But that’s just what being a Savior is all about… I will save those who needs to be saved by taking their guilt upon myself and set them free.”

“But some, just like you this coming Climax Control. Some are beyond redemption Alexander. Some are beyond the ability to set them free and watch their sins fall from them as if they were raindrops. And for those….”

Goth grabs another handful of sand, but this time he clenches his fist tightly so that most of the sand remain in the palm of his hand.

“For those I will dish out and be recipient of pain. Because it will take pain to clear the path through everything that you have ever stood for Alexander. Because only after pain, I will be able to forgive you. After pain, I can release your troubles and move on. Direct my attention to those who need me the most, the Jack Washingtons of this world, the current World Heavyweight Champion. Hell, even those who have sprayed the nectar of the gods in someone else’s eyes. And all because you were put in my path by a man that believed that he could be King.”

“I pity the after effects that not after three days, but when I see fit to climb out of the grave and bury you alive is where all good things must come to an end. You will fight valiantly I am sure, I even will admit to the world that you wil surprise the entire locker room and make your false King Proud by picking you to face me. Making him hope that he has a hindsight for picking you as an opponent. But just like his reign as King will end when the final clock strikes and for all of you to go to bed…. Just like your chances to beat me in a match like this will perish Alexander. Because deep down inside, there can be only one that gets out of a grave alive…. And there’s only one that will remain King, even after a day. And you are staring at the man that will make the prophecy come true and save you.”

“You are welcome my son.”

With that Goth stands up, wiping his hands free from the sand and walks off as the shot turns to the grave before it all fades to black.

>

<span style="color:limegreen">First Ever Triple Crown and Grand Slam Winner and 2nd ever Grand Slam Winner</span>