Author Topic: SCU presents... Underground Ep. 130 (Results)  (Read 4139 times)

Offline Underground

• View Profile
SCU presents... Underground Ep. 130 (Results)
« on: May 04, 2022, 12:57:39 AM »

Underground Ep. 130

Sin City Underground Ep 130 comes to you taped in front of a limited live audience of 60% capacity, wearing face masks and social distancing between groups, at the Mytilene Municipal Stadium in Lesbos, Greece. This episode will air on WGN and the Sin City Network at 11:59pm PST on Saturday, April 30th, 2022.

The scene opens in the centre of the ring, where see The Fallen T-shirt and just below it the GRIME Championship.

Rest In Peace
Rolanda B. Mudd.

The camera focuses on the Fallen T-shirt before slowly fading out.

We find our way back to Rory’s Tavern, where Rory is seen wearing the same shirt just shown seconds ago, courtesy of GRIME Champion, Amy Santino.  Rory pauses to let the camera take a look at it.  He is quickly serving up drinks to the crowd of superstars inside of his bar.  After a moment of this, he stops to look at the camera.

Rory:  Oh, hey.  Welcome to Rory’s Tavern.  What can I getcha?

Cameraman:  You.

Rory gasps and traces a finger down his chest with a quirky smile on his face.

Rory:  Sir, I am not on the menu…

Cameraman:  I hear you just wanted a camera back here because you had something to say.

Rory nods his head.

Rory:  Oh, yeah, yeah.  Call me later, stud.

Rory pulls out a pen and clicks it, laughing after having taken the joke there.  The cameraman is heard groaning, and Rory pulls back.

Rory:  I have some shit to get off my chest, and it’s a few weeks in the making at this point.  Joshua Acquin, GRIME Champion thought he could get out of facing me by leaving me in the ring by myself to take the loss.  Classic avoidance, bro.  Thankfully Lexa saw through that bullshit and gave me the chance to face Joshua at Into the Void XI anyway.  And tonight, I get the chance to do things my way. When I team up with…

Tatsu:  One shot of Quasimotoooooo…

Winter:  Make that two!

Rory is cut short as he turns to see the Kawaii Dragons both standing there.  He sighs and pulls out two shot glasses.  He begins mixing.

Rory:  So tonight when me and Chelsea beat those two GRIME posers, Joshua and Amy…

Winter:  Amy?

Rory smirks again with this interruption.

Rory:  Yeah, your best buddy.

Winter:  Well, my best buddy is about to lose the GRIME Championship, because I said there was no way in hell she would ever get that title again.  And I plan to make sure of that.

Rory:  As long as you let it be for this week, I couldn’t care less.  I’m going to make Joshua pay for that.

Winter:  Aw, man.  He pays so much simping over Amy.  Cut him some slack.

Tatsu:  Yeah… B…. Quasimotoooooooooo! Seriously, can I get more than one line at a time?

Rory slides a glass to each Kawaii Dragon and slings the towel over and onto his shoulder.  He leans on the bar and looks at the camera.

Rory:  I’m calling it now.  If I win…

Tatsu:  What does Rory mean?  If you win?

Winter:  Yeah, why are you trying to sound like one of those good guys.  You mean when you beat his ass!

Rory clears his throat.

Rory:  Fine. When I win against Acquin tonight…

Winter:  No, not when you win!  When you beat his ass…

Rory puts the palm of his hand against his forehead and shakes his head.

Tatsu:  Yeah! Rory beat Joshua’s ass so bad, if he starts match off, he won’t even have to tag in Chelsea LeClair.

Winter: Fuck Chelsea LeClair!  And the Lacroix! And Le Coven.  All the La’s!

Tatsu: Fuck Celeste North, too! And Mercedes Vargas!

Winter stops dead in her tracks and glares at Tatsu, holding a hand up.

Winter:  Do not go there with mama.

Tatsu:  Fine, she is probably better than Celeste, but nowhere near Darling.

Winter: One more word against my mama, I’m gonna have to slap Delia Darling so hard that she’s gonna come out looking like Lady Gaga.

Tatsu:  Ooooooooh!  No, if Winter put hand on Darling, Tatsu will slap her so hard, she will look like Avril Lavigne, and nobody wants look like Avril Lavigne.  She so stupid… Like when she figure out difference between boys and girls.  No need to make it any more obvious!

Rory holds a hand up, waving it at the camera to bring attention back to himself.

Rory: … You can write me and Josh in for a Bar Room Brawl at Into the Void XI. I think we’re done here…

Winter: If you just want to dance with him, why don’t you ask him out?  No need to bring him into a bar room ball.

Rory shakes his head and goes to the other side of the bar as the Kawaii Dragons take their shots and slam the glasses down. The cameraman sees the tension, and speaks up.

Cameraman:  So, Winter.  It seems like there’s several champions with opponents set up for Into the Void XI.  Any ideas about who you’re going to be fighting?

Winter scoffs and rolls her eyes.

Winter:  So, when the fuck do cameramen talk?  You’re not even supposed to ask questions.  Are they really trying to get rid of Dev that bad?  I get that everyone like Marissa better, but come on, bud.

Tatsu:  Nuh uh!  Not true.  You and all the other Canadians prefer Gemma Frost.

Winter:  Nah, fuck her.  Marissa is going to be the most missed interviewer.  She’s the Mercedes Vargas of SCU interviewers. Just ask that washed up interviewer, Holly Wood.

Holly Wood pops into the shot and looks right at Winter.

Holly:  Why you gotta badmouth all the other Mean Girls?

Winter:  We do not.  We never once said a bad thing about Liz Smalls.  Nobody knows where she’s been. She couldn’t even be bothered to get inducted into the SCW Hall of Fame.

Kelli Torres comes into the shot next.

Kelli:  Holly Wood is a great interviewer.  Matter of fact, she could interview you right now so that the cameraman doesn’t have to ask the questions.

Cameraman:  I didn’t want to have to ask anything. But your…

Tatsu:  Hey!  I know that voice!  Take that mask off Eric Weaver!

Tatsu reaches behind the camera, and there is a struggle. But Tatsu pulls the mask off and the camera catches a glimpse of Eric’s face for a second, and it accidentally focuses down the bar at Dax and Rory talking.

Rory:  Man, what are you doing here tonight?

Dax:  I’m just here for the show, bruh.

Rory:  What show? The show is at ringside.

Dax points to the back door as it flies open.

Javier:  One Corona and one shot of saki, stat!

Javi comes rushing through the door with Omasa hot on his tail.  Javi grabs the Corona on his way through the other door.  Omasa stops and takes the shot of saki, enjoying it for just a second before moving on.  Holly shrugs her shoulder as the camera goes back to focusing on her and the Kawaii Dragons.

Holly:  So, like that hunk behind the camera said, who you facing at Into the Void?

Winter takes another shot and then rolls her eyes.

Winter: Man, it doesn’t matter who I face.  Bring out any of those bitches in the locker room, and I’ll put any one of them down.

Tatsu leans in with a big smile on her face.

Tatsu:  Does Winter think there is at least ooooooooooone lady in the locker room who could give her good match?

Winter just laughs.

Winter:  Yeah, there’s one.  That’s only when she shows up to handle my managerial duties, but she’s not part of the roster.

Tatsu:  You can’t think of at least oooooooooooooone lady in the locker room who might beat you?

Winter: So, Tatsu. You ever seen ESPN and they start talking about different athletes, and their pictures pop up.  And they swipe the pictures away to go to the next?  I could do that with the entire women’s roster in SCU, one at a time, and there would be no one left. That’s how sure I am that there isn’t even one.

Tatsu sighs and begins jutting her thumbs at herself.

Tatsu:  Not even ooooooooooooooooooooooooone?

Winter:  Why don’t you pull up one of those screens with all the roster pictures so I can swipe them away to show her what I mean?

Rory picks up a remote and turns it on.  Pictures show up with the entire women’s roster shows up on the screen.  Winter swipes Amy’s picture away.

Winter:  You’re fucking trash…

Winter swipes Jenifer’s picture away.

Winter:  I already beat your ass…

Winter swipes away Merlot’s picture.

Winter:  You can go ahead and stand at the back of the line…

She swipes Delia’s picture away.

Winter:  Darling is actually on the roster?  Hapooie, I spit on names like that! I would actually spit, but I’m not gonna spit on Rory’s floor because that’s disrespectful.

Eric:  I think we need to get back to ringside for another match.

Winter:  Shut the fuck up, cameraman!  I thought we already established that you’re to be seen and not heard.  I mean…

The camera quickly cuts back to ringside.

SCU Combat Championship Contendership Match for Into the Void XI
Jerry Cann Vs Jamie Staggs Vs Andrew Borg

Borg nails a Release Suplex on Jamie right out of the gate. He ducks a clothesline from Jerry, and nails him with a Hook Kick. He picks Jamie up and sends him into the ropes.  Jamie bounces off of them, and ducks a Superman Punch.  He leapfrogs over Jerry, and as he comes back, he leapfrogs Jerry again, only to get a Superkick from Borg.  Jerry surprises Borg with a Wristlock.  Borg feigns injury, but in such an exaggerated way that the referee doesn’t check on him.  Jake Jeckel watches intently, studying everyone.  Borg reverses the hold and then shoves Jerry into the corner.  Jamie rolls him up from behind, barely getting a one count.  Borg ducks a Spinning Back Heel Kick, but Jamie follows through with a Legsweep.  Jerry rocks Jamie with a hard jab between the eyes.  He whips Jamie into the ropes and tries to catch him with a Rear Chinlock, Jamie moves slightly, and Jerry rams his knee to Jamie’s tailbone.  He puts Jamie down into a Dragon Sleeper.  Jake begins trying to cheer Jamie on, much to the surprise of the crowd.  Jamie struggles against it.  Luckily for him, Borg comes up from behind and kicks the back of Jerry’s head.  Jake grabs Borg’s ankle and trips him up while the referee checks on Jamie.  He drags Borg outside and bounces his head off of the ring steps.  As Borg rebounds from that, Jake nails him with the Combat Championship. He slides him inside of the ring and calls Jamie over.  But Jerry sneers at Jake as he gets Jamie into the Cobra Clutch.  After a bit of a battle, Jamie passes out. Jerry Cann wins No. 1 Contendership to the Combat Championship at Into the Void XI. Jerry slides out of the ring, almost mocking Jake as he backs up the rampway.

The show cuts backstage to a determined Cordelia Clark. She’s got much on her mind at this point considering what she has been through as of late. Still, with the camera on her, she is not wasting any time expressing her thoughts.

Cordelia: There’s a question that I have to ask. If you’ve already got one world championship in the company, is it disrespectful to chase the other world title? I am going to get some flak for saying this and I honestly don’t care, but ultimately, I think it IS disrespectful. Angel of Filth, you already have the SCU Underground Championship that you took from me no thanks to my sister’s sabotage and now there you were trying to win the GRIME title too? I wasn’t going to stand for that. There was no way that I was going to let that happen when in my book, things are still unresolved between you and I. You all but took that title from me due to BS circumstances and then when I tried to win it back from you, well… it was the same deal more or less. BUT, I’ve overcome my sister now and my focus is on you and getting that title back. My career in this company has been a roller coaster that I didn’t even ask for ever since I lost that title and winning that title back from you would certainly stabilize things. I KNOW I can beat you! I mean, Chelsea LeClair has been doing a hell of a job having your number lately, has she not?

You’re a champion that is hanging by a thread in my book and if I have to move heaven and earth to regain that title and become a two time world champion in my own right, so be it. I’m not going to be that pushover. I’m done being a victim of my sister and her nonsense. When I beat her at Blaze of Glory, I put her behind me and I focused squarely on YOU. So, I want you to sit back and I want you to watch someone who knows how to be a main event player in Sin City Underground show you how it’s done. And that’s what brings me to YOU… Kelli Torres…

Cordelia takes a pause as she narrows her eyes with determination. She’s doing her best to focus on the task at hand even though she’s made it very clear that she’s still got her eyes set on that SCU Underground Championship that meant so much to her.

Cordelia: You haven’t been doing so well for yourself, have you Kelli? I mean, you did have a recent GRIME title shot and that didn’t go so well for you. I mean, it REALLY didn’t go well for you. It went so bad for you that you had Amy Santino openly call you a disappointment. YIKES! I mean, I know she’s got a tongue on her, but DAMN! To be openly called a disappointment? I think the only thing worse than that is being called Hayley Halsey. But it doesn't matter. I’m not going to obsess over that. What you are to me is someone that I’ve got to face and that I’ve got to beat. You’re the obstacle that’s in my path and you’re the opponent that I’ve got to beat in order to send a real serious message to Angel of Filth. I think the problem with you, Kelli, is that you’re too happy go lucky. If your most recent matches are anything to go by, I’m not so sure that you want this bad enough. The thing that separates you from me is the go getter attitude. I know that I’ve got that in spades, but you on the other hand? I’m not so sure with you. Being down to earth is one thing but then sometimes I see your matches and I think you might even be too lazy to really get to that next level. Bold? Sure. But I’ve never been in this company to cater to other people’s feelings.

So, Angel of Filth… you better be watching this. You better see how I outclass Kelli in every way when I go on to defeat her. Because you and me one on one with no “Morganna” distraction? I KNOW that I can beat you and that’s exactly what I will do WHEN I get another chance against you and WHEN I regain the SCU Underground Championship that deep down in my heart, I’m never going to feel like you deserve.

Call it ‘youth and stupidity’, call it me being stubborn, but one thing that I’m NOT afraid of beating you for the title when it’s all said and done will FINALLY clear that dark cloud over my head that I’ve had to deal with for months.

Cordelia maintains that determined glare in her eyes as the scene cuts out.

We come back to Rory’s Tavern as Rory is seen sighing.

Rory:  I give up… This is clearly not about me anymore.

Winter:  You’re damn right it’s not!

Winter is still swiping pictures off of the screen. She smirks over at Kelli, getting a drink from Rory, and then swipes Kelli’s picture.

Winter:  Man, she ain’t done shit in over a year.  Fuck this bitch…

Kelli spits her drink out, ready to speak up, but Holly shakes her head and holds a hand up.  She winks at Kelli and mouths “trust me”. Kelli reluctantly nods back. Winter looks the list over and swipes Esther’s picture away.

Winter:  She ain’t nothing either.  I could fuck her up, but I’ll di her a favor and let her have another pay-per-view off, sitting at home so she can just get fucked by Andrey.  Make them babies.  Mother Mavis’s baby factory is closed, and that family is dead.

Winter then swipes Morganna off the screen.

Winter:  Morganna ain’t shit. And if Morganna ain’t shit, and Cordelia is worse than her, how do I even say that…

She swipes Cordelia off the screen. Tatsu sighs.

Tatsu:  Hold on. What about her?

She points at her own picture on the screen.  Winter scratches her head before swiping Tatsu’s picture off the screen.

Winter:  Oh, she doesn’t even count.

Tatsu gasps.

Tatsu:  What do you mean, does not count, Winter-san?

Winter:  Like I said, it doesn’t count.  The last thing anyone wants to see is for me to beat you up.  We’re the Kawaii Dragons.

Tatsu hums now and twists her foot against the floor, trying to figure the best way to say “fuck you” without saying it like that.

Tatsu:  Ummmmmm…… does Tatsu need remind Winter-san that last time we face off in ring, way back in Honor Wrestling, was Tatsu that beat Winter? Hurt her knee, and when Winter say she’s okay, Tatsu say “Okay!” and keep kicking ass?

Winter: That was me testing you, young grasshopper.

Winter pats Tatsu on the top of the head like a little child. Tatsu’s face sours greatly as she points at Dahlia’s picture.

Tatsu:  You can beat anybody?  I’m going to tell Dahlia you said that! Hmph!

Tatsu storms off, and Winter laughs. But then, she looks at the picture of Dahlia and her eyes widen.

Winter:  Wait. Wait!

Winter goes to follow after Tatsu, and then the cameras go back to Rory, who is standing by with Dax, Dorian, Stewart, Gianni, Shorty, Jamie, Eyesnsane, who is holding a bottle of Jack Daniels, all shooting the shit with him.  Rory looks at the camera and shrugs. He nudges his head over to Earl and Dahlia sitting at a nearby table.

Rory:  Man, if Tatsu would have just turned around, she would have seen that Dahlia just walked in the front door with Stewart and Earl a few minutes ago.

Dahlia shrugs her shoulders.

Dahlia: It’s okay.  Winter wouldn’t want to face me if she likes having that Combat Championship around her bloody waist anyway.

Just then, Esther comes storming through the front door, looking for Winter.

Esther:  Look here, you little bitch! I…

Andrey comes up behind Esther, giving her a hug out of pity as she slumps over.  Rory juts his thumb toward the back door.  Esther finds a bar stool to slump over on.  Andrey spots Jerry Cann down at the end of the bar, nursing a brew. His eyes light up as he walks over to Jerry.

Andrey:  Jerry, comrad!  Congratulations on beating two men to win contendership to SCU Combat Championship!

Jerry:  Thanks, Andrey.

Andrey takes a beer and clinks it with Jerry’s. He takes a sip off of it before leaning on the bar.

Andrey:  I hope you win the championship. I would love to see you as a singles champion in SCU before closing.

Jerry:  That means a lot coming from you. I’ll be doing my best.

Andrey:  Ah, yes. I plan to earn contendership to Combat Championship too, and would hate to embarrass Jake by proving his victory over me as… what you say… fluke?  It would be interesting to see if Jerry Cann versus Andrey Azarov turns out different with champion’s advantage being on the other side.

It is clear that Andrey is flexing, but Jerry takes a long sip from his beer before putting down a few bills and pointing to Andrey and then himself.  Rory nods and takes the bills up.

Jerry:  When I beat Jake at Into the Void XI, I’ll be sure to put in a good word for you.

Andrey winks as Jerry walks off.  He nurses his beer as the camera looks around to see all is calm, and goes elsewhere.

Recorded Earlier
Somewhere on the island of Lesbos.

Dev finds Raisa and the Jeckels preparing their freak show for the next showing, Raisa welcomes Dev into the tent.

Raisa: Again Welcome, Dev.

Dev: Hello Raisa.

Raisa: We know why you're here.

Jack, Jake, and Helena walk into the frame.

Helena: Welcome Mr. Dev. It is always nice to speak to you.

Dev: Upcoming you will face Morganna and Skag with your Pride tag team titles on the line.

Jack: Mr. Dev, we know what you are thinking, who do we prepare for a tag we have never faced before, it is quite simple Mr. Dev, Raisa studies every opponent, and they study every opponent. Mr. Dev we are always prepared to face all unknown opponents.

Helena: Morganna and Skag feel they are prepared to fight and defeat us, they are not, you cannot prepare for the unknown, we have no fear, we know no bounds, and we are prepared to do what we have to the remain Pride tag team champions, we will not be defeated.

Jack It is written so it shall be done.

Dev: And Jake, you will be present as the special timekeeper for the combat title number one contender match.

Jake: Time moves back and forth, for Jamie, Jerry, and Andrew time will not be kind to them for it leads to me.

Singles Match
Cordelia Clark Vs Kelli Torres

Kelli stands at her corner as she watches Cordelia playing to the crowd. Cordelia poses for the crowd, drawing in some cheers. After a few words exchanged, Cordelia charges at Kelli. Kelli jumps and rocks Cordelia’s chin with a Pele kick. Cordelia stumbles back against the ropes.  She instantly charges Kelli to the ground, and the two begin to brawl.  However, Kelli quickly gets the advantage, pinning Cordelia down with one hand while rapidly punching with the other.  Cordelia maneuvers her feet so that she can begin kicking Kelli in the stomach, just enough for her to let go of her shoulder.  Cordelia gets out from under Kelli and she drives a knee into Kelli’s face.  Kelli falls back.  Cordelia jumps onto Kelli’s chest.  She immediately follows up with an Elbow Drop.  She goes for a cover, barely gaining a two.  She lifts Kelli up, looking for a Double Underhook Suplex, but Kelli lifts Cordelia back, and drops her with a Reverse Suplex.  She gets a two count.  She lifts Cordelia up, and whips her into the ropes.  Kelli charges her, and Cordelia maneuvers into the Heartbreaker to Kelli!  She breathes heavily as she goes for the cover.  She gets a near three when Angel of Filth yanks Cordelia out of the ring by her ankles.  She and Cordelia begin arguing until Filth nails a Black Mist and begins beating Cordelia with her lock and chain. Kelli Torres wins via disqualification.  Security comes down to break up the brawl, which is a slow process.  Eventually, they carry Filth up the rampway, kicking and screaming while medical checks on Cordelia.  She insists she’s fine.

The show cuts backstage to Morganna, who seems to be in a decent mood. Getting involved in a tag team match was something that she wasn’t expecting, but nonetheless, she’s finding herself in a confident mood as she begins to express her thoughts.

Morganna: You know, I have to admit this. Last week, when I found out that I was going to be in a pretty random tag team match with Skag, I was skeptical. I mean, I have had my own tag team experiences particularly with she who shall not be named and everything, but I didn’t know how this was going to work out. I don’t know Skag. I didn’t even know anything about him prior to last week, but nevertheless, it turned out to be a good experience. I mean, we WON so that should say a lot. I mean, it was damn nice to be in a tag team where I DIDN’T have to carry the weight for a change unlike… okay, I’m REALLY going to try not to mention HER even in passing.

Morganna takes a pause to scoff for a bit as it’s clear that Cordelia Clark is still somewhat of a sore subject for her.

Morganna: So yeah, a completely random pairing managed to get the job done once and I figured that it was going to be a one time thing where I got the victory and we both  moved on with our lives. NOPE. We’re teaming with each other again and to make things even MORE interesting, we’ve got tag team titles at stake. INTERESTING. Now see… this I don’t know how to feel about. My goal at this point is to win my first singles championship because I REALLY want to prove that I don’t need a certain someone to get ahead in my career and this ISN’T a singles championship, but at the same time it is still a championship and Skag and I did get along so at this point, I’m not questioning it nor am I doubting it. I’m pretty much figuring why the hell not and why not us? We’re pretty much the most random team you could put together for a tag title shot, but it’s not like it CAN’T work.

Especially since the team that we’re dealing with is the Jeckels…

Morganna pauses again to roll her eyes, making it clear that she doesn’t think highly of them whatsoever.

Morganna: Yeah, that’s a team that bugs me, namely Helena. I mean, honestly Helena, you’/ve been such an afterthought in Sin City Underground for so long that I didn’t even realize you were one half of the Pride Tag Team Champions. I suppose it is what it is on that, whatever… but something that I do want to let you know is that I HAVE broken out of that shadow. I’m in this for myself… and of course Skag in this instance. You’re  not facing “Morgan Clark” anymore. Morgan Clark was nothing more than a product of the system, a carbon copy of what everyone else wanted her to be and a weak little shit who didn’t know how to think for herself. However, what I am now IS an independent thinker that doesn’t give a FUCK about the standards of anyone else but her own. I’m not that same bitch that would just blindly follow that lame Ivy league bullshit! I’m not the prissy little princess that wanted to purify everything and talk about virtue and all of that other nonsense. FUCK virtue! FUCK that stupid Ivy League education I wasted time and money on. That didn’t get me SHIT as far as the wrestling business is concerned.

I’m my own woman now! I’m a damn rebel if I say so myself. That ONE loss at Blaze of Glory aside, breaking free from the standards that were forced upon me growing up, my career has actually gotten BETTER! So considering that and considering that Skag and I basically worked well together and acted like a mixed tag team that has been doing this for years, why CAN’T we win those titles tonight? Sorry Helena, it’s going to happen. You can kiss those titles goodbye. I know that you have a thing for losing and falling short against the LESSER BEINGS in my bloodline, so yeah I’ve got EVERY REASON to be confident.

Skag, I don’t have much to say to you other than we just need to keep up what we did last week and we’re going to be the new Pride Tag Team Champions. I can rely on you, which is a LOT coming from me since I barely trust anyone these days. But I do trust YOU… and we’re not going to mess this up and let these idiots hold these titles for a second longer…

So here’s one to YOU, Helena…. You piece of shit…

Morganna flips the finger at the camera, scoffing once more before she turns and heads out of the room. Following that, the scene cuts out

Offline Underground

• View Profile
Re: SCU presents... Underground Ep. 130 (Results)
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2022, 12:59:11 AM »

We hear the dripping of water, though the scenery is covered in a dark abyss.  We can hear the chattering of rats echoing through what sounds like some sort of tunnel.  After a moment of this, we hear the screeching of a violin, and a yellow spotlight shines over Skag, who is leaned back almost horizontal to the ground, the bow of his violin held out to his right, and a hooded pet rat on his shoulder.  The rat is standing up on its hind legs, sniffing around, and staring into the spotlight.  Its eyes seem to glow in the light.  Skag’s face appears to be unpainted at first, until he slowly turns his head to show the half skull paint on his face.  He narrows his eyes before he arches his back, rolling unnaturally, yet fluidly, to a standing position.  The rat moves to stay on his shoulder.

Skag:  Hallo und wie gehtz! Welcommen to mein show, friends.

Skag pops his shoulders, making a cracking sound before shaking it out.  He walks slowly toward the source of the light.

Skag:  You love me!  You really, really love me!

Crowd:  BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Skag cracks a half smirk on the right, skull painted portion of his face.  He tucks the violin under his arm as he walks to a door.  Upon opening it, he walks into the hallway of the venue.  The cameras switch so as to face his front once more.  It backs up as he walks forward, keeping pace.

Skag:  Unlike mein tag team partner for the nocht, I am quite fond of The Jeckels.  They are some of mein favorite playthings.  And I theirs, no doubt.

Skag cackles.

Skag:  The shadows are my playground.  But tonight, what is done in darkness will be brought to the light.  Violence, pain, torture, blood, lust.  But the odd one out is mein tag team partner, Morganna.  Impression is that she does not like mein freund, Helena.  Tsk tsk tsk.  Morganna?  Why?  Sweet, sweet Helena.  A long time ally…

Skag shakes his head in disapproval before cocking his head to the side and staring into the camera, stopping dead in his tracks.

Skag:  Are you scared, Morganna?  Worried that I might not be a reliable partner before of mein friendship with The Jeckels?  I bet your fear tastes wunderbar. And your sister once said you were single.  Hehehehe! But fear not miezekatze!  For, I inflict the best pain on those I am closest to.  Mein freunds, The Jeckels, are one step away from Angel of Filth herself.  I will tear off their fingers with mein bare teeth and pick their noses with them. I will rip their feet off and violate them in the most intimate of ways.  I will beat their faces until their own mother does not recognize them.  And I will indulge in a little pain as well.

Skag bites at his bottom lip, gripping his nipples and giving them a hard twist, with little more than a shudder as response. After relishing awkwardly in the moment for a bit, he returns his head to the normal position and continues to walk, his eyes trained on the curtains.

Skag: Mein point is, fraulein… this is best case scenario for you and I.  Tonight, the Pride Tag Team Championships will leave around our waists, and we can find a dark corner to celebrate in.  Or a bright corner. I am not known to be discreet.

Skag winks as he approaches the curtains.  The speakers begin to play “Toxic (Promising Young Woman orchestra cover)” as Skag gets his violin prepared, and we cut to ringside.

Pride Tag Team Championships
The Jeckels (Helena & Jack) Vs Morganna & Skag

The men meet in the middle of the ring for the Test of Strength, and this goes very quickly in one direction as Jack quickly bends Skag backward.  It ends when Jack gets Skag down to the ground for a one count.  Jack showboats, flexing his muscles and mocking Skag, but Skag takes advantage of the early mistake and gains and maintains the advantage with a Belly-to-Back Suplex, followed by several reversals that turn into various suplexes.  Jack is forced to tag out to Helena, and Skag tags in Morganna.  Helena throws several kicks and punches, and they start to wear on Morganna after a moment.  However, Morganna is able to catch one leg and falls back into a Release Suplex.  Helena lands in the corner, upside down.  Before she can crumble, Morgana hits a hard kick to Helena’s midsection.  She rushes back, and as she turns to run, Helena has made it back to her feet, shrieking as she seems to have snapped.  She gets hold of Morganna’s hair and whips her to the mat.  She climbs on top and bashes Morganna’s head into the mat.  The referee gives her warning to stop, but she keeps going.  It takes Skag to rip Helena off by the hair to break it up.  Skag is forced outside, and Morganna is able to hit a Modified STO.  She goes down for the cover, but Skag has accidentally distracted the referee enough for Esther Azarov to enter the ring, cracking Morganna over the head with a chair, and then rolls back outside.  Skag fights to get past the referee as Helena goes for the cover. Jack comes in and takes Skag down with a Spear into the corner.  The referee counts. The Jeckels retain via pinfall.  Esther quickly marches through the curtains as we survey the ringside area.

As Esther comes walking down the hallway, still worked up, Dev Khatri stops her.  Esther scoffs and folds her arms over her chest.

Esther:  What the fuck do you want?

Dev is taken aback by this at first.  He stumbles on his words before finally spitting it out.

Dev:  What the fuck was that?  I mean… What just happened out there?

Esther rolls her eyes and then narrows them at Dev, scoffing.

Dev:  “What the fuck was that?”  Seriously, Dev.  What the fuck did it look like?  I smacked a bitch with a chair.  Do you need your eyes checked, or something?

Dev shakes his head.

Dev:  No.  I saw what happened.  What everybody is thinking right now is “why did that happen?”  Would you care to share?

Esther:  Look, Dev.  I don’t owe you or anybody an explanation.  But, since I’m trying to change my ways, and failing miserably at that, let me go ahead and give one anyway.

Esther uncrosses her arms and leans against the wall.  She blows a bubble into the large wad of gum in her mouth.

Esther:  I’m trying to be understanding.  Morganna just stepped out of her sister’s shadow, finally.  She gripped the tights in our second most recent encounter.  I was pissed, but I got over it.  Then, when her and Skag took on me and Andrey, she had to fucking cheat again.  I couldn’t just let her get away with that shit without making a statement.

Dev:  One that I’m sure she will hear ringing in her ears for the next few days.

Esther:  Correction, bucko.  Weeks.  Because I’m not going to let up until that cheating bitch accepts a match against me at Into the Void XI.  I will find her, and I will knock her out each and every time I run into her until she proves she can fight me fairly, and take a loss like a real woman.

Dev:  You’re looking for a match at Into the Void?

Esther, again, rolls her eyes.

Esther:  Um, yeah… Not like I have anything better to do. I got screwed out of my last few chances at going somewhere, and I’d like a little payback.  But, that’s only if Morganna’s got the nuts to follow through.

And with that, Esther walks off.  She is seen jumping into Andrey’s arms at the end of the hallway.

Backstage.

Marissa enters the Team Canada locker where Stewart is shirtless and shadow boxing, Marissa takes a deep breath, as Stewart turns and smiles at her.

Stewart: Oh, hey Marissa I didn’t see you there.

Marissa regains her composure.

Marissa: Tonight you face a familiar for in father Gerald, how does this familiarity help you prepare for tonight's match.

Stewart whips himself with a towel.

Stewart: It makes it easier to prepare for sure, Father Gerald is a decorated wrestler in Sin City Underground, tonight we’ll step into the ring again and the fans know they’ll get another great match.

Marissa: Thanks for your time.

Stewart: Always a pleasure Marissa

The scene opens backstage of the Mytilene Municipal Stadium, where we see Amy and Joshua talking as they warm up and stretch as they prepare for the tag team match later.  As she turns away from Joshua she spots the camera on her and Joshua and she excuses herself and approaches.

Amy:  20th October 2019 High Stakes 9. This was the last time Joshua and I tagged together. Granted that we were unsuccessful in capturing the mixed tag team title, but we have years of experience in the ring and years of friendship and trust between us outside of the ring.

Amy smiles and nods at Joshua who responds back.

Amy:  however, years of experience and friendship doesn’t mean so much, because a simply click of the fingers and your future opponents become serious threats.  But the thing is the main threat in this match is me and Joshua.  Joshua is currently 200+ days as champion.  My first run was 100+ days and I am currently 30+ days… so it’s safe to say that Joshua and I are good bet.

But the thing is… while Joshua meets Rory Rockefeller – which Joshua will kick his ass. I will be up against Chelsea LeClair. Now Chelsea… I could hype you up like I did with Kelli Torres but look what happened there.  Kelli the little bitch massively let me down and she wrestled but not to her standards and I won.  Just like I won all of my other previous defences.  Chelsea congratulations on becoming the number one contender for the GRIME championship… you had it quite easy in that match.  Nobody was a major threat in that match except for you.

So you winning this match… you get to face me at Into the Void with the winner of this tag team match choosing the stipulation for the singles match.  I am going to have to think long and hard what stipulation I would like.

So many choices… street fight, dog collar match, last woman standing etc… etc… as I said I have to think about it real hard…. But just remember Chelsea… I defend this title many times with different stipulations.  I will be ready whatever is thrown at me.

But lets focus on tonight… Chelsea I like you and I think you can give me a run for my money.  Push me and work me hard. I look forward to working with you but let me set things straight. We may get along but inside that ring you will not have a chance against me… not tonight and not come into the void.

Good luck Chelsea because you and Rory are going to need it.

Amy turns away from the camera and refocuses back on getting ready for the match. The scene fades out on the male and female GRIME championships.

Singles Match
Father Gerald Shepherd Vs Stewart Mason

Gerald and Stewart start things off by tying up in the middle of the ring, but Stewart soon knees Gerald in the stomach.  Stewart whips Gerald into the ropes, and Gerald spins away from a Spinebuster attempt.  He comes off the other ropes and catches Stewart with a Big Boot that puts him down.  Gerald gets a two count.  He picks Stewart up and sends him over with a Hip Toss.  He tries again, but Stewart pushes Gerald’s head right into his knee.  He hits a Hip Toss of his own.  He then lifts Gerald up by the throat, looking for a Double Handed Chokeslam, but Gerald punches him a few times in the face, breaking free.  He bounces off the ropes, nailing a Dropkick right to Stewart’s stomach.  He goes off the ropes, looking for a Bicycle Kick, but Stewart catches his leg and does a Dragonscrew Takedown.  He lifts Gerald up for a German Suplex.  He latches on for a second one.  As he goes for the third one, Gerald whips his elbow around right into Stewart’s face.  He sets Stewart up for the Ray of Light (Diamond Cutter), but Stewart shoves him out of the way.  He kicks Gerald in the gut and plants him with The Payout (Implant DDT). Stewart Mason wins via pinfall.

The scene cuts to the green room where Chelsea LeClair is standing by. For obvious reasons, as she prepares for her upcoming tag team match, she’s beaming with confidence after being able to win herself another shot at the GRIME World Championship. She cuts right to the chase as soon as she realizes the cameras are on her.

Chelsea: A few weeks back, I was very discouraged and I seemed to be on the brink of really going back into a dark place. After all, I felt completely unfulfilled following the whole Veronica Taylor bullshit and I had a shot at the GRIME World title that I didn’t win. It was incredibly disappointing to go through that even though I wasn’t the one that got pinned in that four way. So, I had to do whatever I had to do last week when I found out that I was going to get another crack at it and that’s exactly what I did! I proved exactly why I’m a fighter and not some overblown Cinderella that I had portrayed myself as for years. It was an amazing feeling knowing that things just could be turning for the better for me in Sin City Underground, finally. So, at Into the Void, I am going to have a second crack at the GRIME World Championship and this time around, I am absolutely NOT planning on falling short. I guess the first thing I should be saying to you directly, Amy, is that I’m NOT Kelli Torres!

I’m not someone that coasts, alright?

I’m not someone that just sits on her ass and does nothing. Yeah, the start of my run here in Sin City Underground was rough for me and it took me a while to get going, but when I get going, I’m hard to stop. I’m a two time world champion in my own right, so let me ask you something Amy. Do you think I am happy with being a two time world champion? I’m not. The fact of the matter is, the two world title reigns that I’ve had before have left me completely unfulfilled. My first world title reign that I’ve had in my career ended much too soon for me and the second reign that I had lasted longer, but it was in a downtrodden company where the company was, and still is, so horrible that it wasn’t really worth holding that title. I had a BUNCH of IDIOTS shading me for the dumbest garbage and it took a toll on me because it WASN’T the reign I wanted.

Well… I’m NOT a victim of that anymore…

This mixed tag team match is going to say a lot, honestly. We’re going to learn even more about each other once this thing is over. This is a match that I’ve got to have and it’s not just because of the right to pick the stipulation. It’s about that momentum. If my team doesn’t win this match tonight, then I’ve got an uphill battle going into our match and I cannot have that.

Chelsea takes a pause for a bit, with the expression on her face indicating that she’s just about through being the overlooked underdog that can’t seem to catch a break lately.

Chelsea: I’m not someone that you can just overlook and cast aside, Amy. I’m not just someone that you can just plaster on Twitter with a checkmark next to their name when you didn’t even pin them. I’ve got a fire that you can’t underestimate and should you do that, you’re going to get burned. Add on the fact that I AM a Myra Rivers protege on top of all that and… well… come Into the Void, you’re definitely going to be surprised in many different ways. But that’s then and this is now. I may not know too much about Rory Rockefeller, but even with that, I know I got the better partner by default. I mean, I’M not the one saddled with Blast from the Past disappointment Joshua Acquin dragging me down or anything. So best of luck to you tonight. Just know that at Into the Void, you are NOT going to gain any sort of advantage over me, whether it’s the stipulation or anything else. Consider tonight a preview of what’s coming, Amy… and what’s coming for you is definitely NOT something you should be looking forward to…

Chelsea heads out of the green room at this point, maintaining her determination as the scene cuts out.

Joshua is seen backstage with his GRIME championship.

Joshua:  I have been GRIME champion for 281 days give or take a day and over 400 days total as champion due to the title unification.  Amy has been a champion here and in SCW as well as a hall of famer.  Her and I are very good friends and we have teamed together so we have the timing down as well as being able to read each other.  We will be able to win our match as well as choose what stipulation will be for our title matches.  I know I haven’t said it in a while but there is always a champion’s advantage.

Joshua points at the curtains as “Judas” begins playing, and he walks through them, and we go back to ringside.

GRIME Rules - GRIME Championships Stipulation Match (Non-title)
Joshua Acquin & Amy Santino Vs Rory Rockefeller & Chelsea LeClair

The match starts off with Chelsea and Amy. Amy and Chelsea lock up in the center of the ring. Amy hits a Chick Kick that causes Chelsea to stumble a bit. Amy goes for another Chick Kick, but Chelsea grabs her foot and nails a Dragon Screw. Amy hits an Elbow Drop on Chelsea while she is down. Amy gets up and goes for another Elbow Drop, Chelsea rolls out of the way! Both ladies get up. Amy goes for a right hook. Chelsea grabs Amy’s punch then hits a martial arts kick right to Amy’s armpit! Amy grabs her armpit trying to rub the sting out. Chelsea comes in. Amy tries to punch but can't! However, Amy kicks Chelsea in the chest, knocking her to the mat! Chelsea feels the sting as she  goes to her corner to tag in Rory! Rory gets in the ring, Chelsea waves him over. Rory runs and spears Amy. Rory tackles Amy but holds her as he rams her to her corner! Joshua tags himself in. Joshua kicks Rory’s knee between the ropes, Amy pushes Rory off of her. Joshua jumps on the turnbuckle. Amy hits a side kick to the face of Rory! Rory goes down as Amy leaves the ring. Joshua jumps off the ropes and hits a double foot stomp to his chest! Joshua picks Rory up, Joshua puts him back in his team's corner. Joshua Irish Whips Rory to his corner as Joshua tags Amy back in. Rory hits the turnbuckle as Chelsea tags herself in! Amy runs at Chelsea who ducks a Clothesline attempt then plants Amy on the mat with a German Suplex! Two count. Joshua makes the save as he drags Chelsea by the heel off of Amy! The ref yells at Joshua as Rory sneaks in the ring and nails a Superman punch on Amy. Amy goes back down. Chelsea goes for another cover… Amy kicks out before two count… Chelsea starts nailing punching to Amy left and right! Rory is on the apron laughing it up as Chelsea goes ham on Amy with lefts and rights, Amy goes down. The ref grabs Chelsea and pulls her back. She pushes off the ref and runs to Amy’s corner and nails Joshua with a hard right! Chelsea tries to hit Joshua again but misses, Joshua gets in the ring, Chelsea kicks him in the nuts! Rory goes down as Chelsea kicks him in the face! Chelsea has gone mad! The ref yells at Chelsea who puts her arms in the air showing she is calm... Then runs at Amy, who tries to get to her feet. A Punt Kick attempt is thwarted when Amy moves out of the way and hammers chops to Chelsea.  She nails a Shining Wizard and tags in Joshua.  Chelsea tries to kick her legs as he grabs her ankle.  She is able to make it over to Rory’s outstretched hand and she makes the tag! Joshua drops her foot, but Rory nails fist after fist, knee after knee.  Chelsea spears Amy off the apron as they catfight on the outside.  Rory nails a Bicycle Kick.  He picks Joshua up, but Joshua tries for a low blow.  Rory moves and rams his knee into Joshua’s nose!  He is busted open!  Rory scoops Joshua up for the On The Rocks (An Atomic Drop followed by a Double Undertook Piledriver)!  He nails it and covers Joshua! Rory Rockefeller and Chelsea LeClair win via pinfall.  Rory comes out to try to cool down the brawling between Amy and Chelsea so that he and Chelsea can celebrate their victory, while Amy goes to check on Joshua.

SCU Underground Championship Match w/Mz Holly Wood as Referee
Helluva Bottom Carter Vs Javier Gonzalez

Darlyn:  The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and is for the Underground Championship!  Already in the ring, your special guest referee… Mz Holly Wood!!!

Crowd:  POP!

Holly waves to the crowd, her referee striped crop top, booty shorts, and visor hat set the tone for her evening as an official.  She struts across the ring for a moment before the first fighter’s music hits.

Glee Cast Version of “I Know What Boys Like” begins to play and Carter steps through the curtains, holding an ankle length, sleeveless black robe closed in front of him. he then whips it open, revealing his ring attire of a printed belly t, booty shorts and thigh high boots. He holds one hand behind his head while running the other hand down his body while grinding his hips to the music.

Darlyn: From Seattle, Washington, weighing 176 pounds, he is the "Hardcore Bottom" -- Helluva Bottom Carter!

Carter drops the robe to the stage and runs toward the ring, slapping hands offered out to him all around the ringside area. He then hops up onto the ring apron in a split and slides beneath the bottom rope. He crawls seductively on all fours until he arrives in his corner. He pulls himself up and then lays across the top corner, awaiting the start of the match/his opponent's introduction.

“Way Down We Go” by KALEO begins playing on the speakers. Camera shifts to the side of the stage to see Javier Gonzalez stepping through the curtains. He has his arms raised in the air as he walks back and forth.

Darlyn: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand her partner… Coming to the ring from Albuquerque, NM, standing at 5’10” and weighing in at 190lb, he is… Javier… Gonzalez!!!

Javier charges down the rampway and slides inside of the ring. He walks to each corner, stepping up to the second rope as he stares across the crowd with no emotion. After completing all six sides, he stops and settles into his corner.

Holly walks over to Carter’s corner and takes the Underground Championship belt.  She can’t help but put it against her waist and pose, giving a momentary staredown between her and Carter.  She lightly pats Carter down and gives a thumbs up.  She then walks over to Javi, taking her time patting him down, but more for her own enjoyment.  She then reaches straight down his pants, causing his eyes to go wide.  Holly gives a sly smirk… before pulling out a pair of brass knuckles.  She tucks them into her top and wags a finger playfully at Javi.  He glares at her and sighs, getting a pop from the audience.  Holly steps back and then calls for the bell.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Gena: Javi and Carter get to the center of the ring. Words get exchanged between the two of them.

Chad: Javi points at the Underground Championship then pokes Carter on the chest as he keeps running his mouth. Carter starts smiling which angers Javi. Javi throws a left jab but Carter leans back to avoid the strike.

Chad: Carter tries to grab Javi but Javi ducks underneath then goes for a Pele Kick as Carter turns around. Carter gets nailed in the front of his head.

Gena: Carter stumbles back a few steps. Javi ties up with Carter, Javi sends Carter to the turnbuckle.  Holly nods at this, even going as far as to clap for Javi, mouthing he’s gonna need a miracle.

Chad: Javi runs at Carter for a Spear but Carter moves out the way. Javi grabs onto the ropes to stop himself from hitting his shoulder with the ringpost. Carter runs in and Clotheslines Javi over the top ropes to the outside.

Gena: Holly steps back away from the ropes to allow Javi to re-enter the ring, being as gracious as she can after he verbally assaults her.

Chad: Javi slides in the ring. Carter goes for a European uppercut but Javi leans back a bit to avoid getting hit. Javi grabs Carter and swings his neck around for a spinning neckbreaker.

Gena: Javi hits the ropes as Carter gets to his feet… Then gets dropped with a perfect Dropkick from Javi. Javi lifts Carter up quickly, Javi goes for a Discus Clothesline but Carter blocks it then counters with a kick to the gut. Carter gets behind Javi and hits a Side Slam!

Chad: Carter gets up and picks Javi up, Carter gets behind Javi… Javi puts his arms over his right shoulder and grabs Carter’s head tossing him over with a Snapmare then kicks Carter from behind with a soccer kick!

Gena: Javi picks Carter up only to drop him with a Scoop Slam. Javi goes for an elbow drop but Carter rolls out the way!

Chad: Carter rolls to the outside, the champion takes a few seconds to shake hands with a few of the lumberjacks. Javi does a Kip Up then runs to the turnbuckle. Javi jumps on top and jumps off hitting Carter in the back with a Missile Dropkick!

Gena: Carter gets to his feet as does Javi. The two tie up with one hand and trade punches with the other hand! The trade a few blows before Javi gets the better of Carter and hits a solid Uppercut!

Chad: Javi goes for a Superkick but misses as Carter goes underneath it. Carter kicks him in the gut then gets behind Javi. Carter picks him up and drops him with a Back body Drop! Carter runs to the ropes and jumps off for a middle rope Moonsault! Carter goes for the cover!

One…
Tw-

Gena: Javi kicks out, Carter gets up and runs to the ropes. Carter bounces off and goes for a Body Splash, Javi gets his knees up to counter it. Carter goes down, Javi turns him around to go for the cover.

One…

Gena: Omasa and Merlot run inside the ring and instantly begin stomping on him. The crowd gives off a mixed reaction as Omasa shoves Holly off of her and continues the assault!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Darlyn:  As a result of a disqualification, your winner… Javier Gonzalez… But, STILL Underground Champion… Helluva Bottom Carter!!!

Carter shrugs his shoulders with frustration written all over his face.  He points at the assault on Javi, and he and Holly share some words.  Carter, nostrils still flared, exits the ring with Holly as they go to the back, and security finally makes it down to ringside to break up the fight as we go off the air.

Tune next Saturday, May 7th, 2022 as Sin City Underground comes to you on WGN and the Sin City Network, filmed live in Lesbos, Greece!