Author Topic: Argument  (Read 571 times)

Offline Crystal Zdunich

• View Profile
    • Crystal Millar
Argument
« on: April 29, 2022, 11:56:55 PM »
Off Camera
Lesbos Airport
April 29th

Arriving at the Lesbos airport felt tiring. Crystal Zdunich had been away from SCW cameras for most of the Greece Tour. It was always a known fact that Crystal lived a very busy life and tried her very best to commit to her lifestyle in Sin City Wrestling this time her time away from SCW was because she was occupied by being part of Splat’s Gemini One Tag Team tournament putting her in a cross promotion event that would crown Tag Championships to be defended across many different promotions. It was a long flight from the US to Greece but Crystal knew she had a huge tag team match with her wife Seleana. The two didn’t really team frequently so this marked a special occasion. However Crystal honestly didn’t know how to feel as she had found out from her daughter Aurora that Seleana had felt a certain way about Crystal entering this tag team tournament and not even discussing it with her.

This issue weighed heavily on Crystal’s mind and she couldn’t believe that Seleana would discuss something so important with an eleven year old without discussing it with her first. The married couple really didn’t see each other that much but this was the only thing going through Crystal’s mind. Crystal had received her luggage from the baggage claim and had already gone through customs. She walked outside and could see Seleana standing there with a smile on her face. The tall blonde quickly headed towards the direction of the blue haired bombshell. She wrapped her arms around Crystal’s waist and pulled her in for a passionate kiss. She looked into her eyes smiling at her wife.

“Hey babe… You have good flight ja?! I missed you and happy you are finally on the tour…”

Crystal however just pulled away from Seleana as she crossed her arms in return.

“Flight was fine although I doubt you really care about my feelings because if you did we would have a proper conversation instead of having to hear that you are going behind my back and discussing things with an eleven year old…”

Seleana is taken back as she brings Crystal’s bag towards the taxi cab but Crystal snatches the bag out of Seleana’s hand as she begins to carry everything on her own. Crystal is struggling and has about four bags in her hand but she doesn’t care. She rather does everything on her own instead of having to rely on Seleana for anything. The blonde raises her eyes as she replies back in return.

“What are you talking about hun?! Is this how you are going to greet me after not seeing me for a while?! With the way this tour has been going and with you constantly going all across the world and wrestling everywhere we barely see one another…”

Crystal just looks at her wife trying to assist her with the bags but Crystal pushes Seleana aside.

“I don’t need your fucking help with MY bags… I am a very independent woman and I don’t need anybody to do anything for me especially someone who feels they can talk about what I do openly with an eleven year old!”

Seleana keeps her eyes locked on Crystal as she just gets into the taxi cab.

“Fine if that’s the way you wish to act so be it. Maybe if you didn’t try to run away from your feelings all of the time and constantly cover them up with your acting bullshit we could be in a really good place.”

Crystal gets into the car as she sits next to her wife and looks out of the windows. She doesn’t even bother looking at Seleana as she sighs in return.

“Right… We can sit here and do this all night Seleana but I doubt we are going to go anywhere. Why don’t you just woman up and really ask the question that you want me to answer. This seems to be the root of our issues…”

Seleana takes a long deep breath as she vents to Crystal.

“Fine I think I will ask you the question. Why is it that you quickly ran and signed up for this Splat tournament and you didn’t even considered that I wanted to team up with you?! I thought the Hollywood Angels was supposed to be our team. You made a promise that at one point the two of us would form a team with one another. I have been waiting and you never fulfilled on that promise at all. How long am I supposed to wait for the opportunity to team up with my wife?! It just seems like you push me aside. Is it because you feel I not good enough ja?! You embarrassed that you think things would go as well?!”

Crystal turns her attention to Seleana as she shakes her head at her.

“Am I embarrassed?! No I am not… I have no problems teaming with you and hell maybe you should pull your fucking weight. We have had a few opportunities of teaming up with one another and we barely even win. In SCW it just seems like every single tag team match we have been in has always ended up with us on the losing side of things.  Just look at our record against the Johnsons… They have been lost after lost. It just seems we can’t even beat them!”

Seleana nods her head as she speaks back.

“You can’t judge us losing to them as being bad Christina. They are a tough team and that shouldn’t stop us from teaming up with each other…”

Crystal cuts her off.

“Correction… It has to do with everything. I know I am an amazing athlete. I am the best woman’s wrestler in the world. I have always been that and that is why whenever for the most part when I fought Roxi and Keira on my own I have been able to beat them. I proved what I can do but can you say the same thing?! No... The only reason why you became relevant anyway is because I put a World Championship around your waist. Hell I basically gift wrapped you a Roulette Championship and where is my thanks?! I am out here handing out hallmark cards and giving you gift after gift. The least you could do is say you appreciate me…”

Seleana is taken back at Crystal’s comments as she looks at her wife.

“So that’s how it is Crystal?! You are the one who never wishes to team with me. You were fast to choose Alexandra instead of asking me!”

Crystal vents as she shares more of her heart.

“No… I didn’t choose Alexandra first. I had to sit through being in the same company such as you in multiple companies, and not once does it ever cross your mind that you wish to be on my team. You rather push me aside and team up with your sister Zenna. You rather be Wild Side and I am supposed to get thrown to the curb. I am used to feeling like that though. It’s always the same story. Eventually the world will get on me and mock me. They will say mean things and you never stand up for me. You never tell them to stop. Everybody can scream Free Seleana but you just let it happen. Sure you say that you don’t get involved but by not saying anything you are basically saying you agree.”

Crystal takes a deep breath as she continues to share more of her heart.

“I don’t mind tough love but there needs to be some type of love. You rather show love to everybody in the entire world ranging from this cousin Freja, to this sister or that sister. To this daughter in law, to this son of mine! You show my kids love, you show my extended family love, and even my mother, but what is the point of any of that if you don’t show ME that love! I desperately wanted to be a Zdunich. I take pride in being that. It really annoyed me when Andrea ran her fucking mouth about you. It pushed me to seriously want to hurt that Bitch because that is the type of love I have in my body for the one that I love…

However when the tides are turned I don’t feel the same in return…. I did everything to save this relationship. I got help and I got counseling, but after looking at everything I have come to a conclusion Seleana…”

Seleana rolls her eyes.

“And what conclusion is that chickie?!”

Crystal points right at Seleana.

“You are a trigger… I think you are a major part of the blame. I know people would say you probably suffer from Stockholm Syndrome because you take the abuse but I think I am receiving a lot of emotional abuse. You aren’t filling up my love tank and you really need to work on that… Alexandra on the other hand IS filling up that tank, and that’s why it was so easy to team up with her for this cross promotional thing. It’s because she actually wants to be in that position. She appreciates me for me, and she takes all shades of me.

I honestly don’t know if I can say the same about you. I love a lot but you always rather team up with your sister Zenna instead of trying to be on my side. Even when we do wrestle in the same place it’s like I don’t exist. We need to fix that issue or else this marriage won’t last. How can we be tag partners when we can barely manage this marriage. Aside of doing things for Aurora what do we really do?!”

The taxi finally arrives at the hotel. Crystal exits the car as she looks right at Seleana.

“You need to think about that question. As far as things go I think it would be best if we stay in separate hotel rooms until we work things out… After all Christina HILTON can do bad all by herself. You got that Seleana?! Christina HILTON!!!!”

Crystal grabs her bags as she storms towards the front desk with all of her bags.

“Christina HILTON has arrived…”

Seleana can only stand there and watch as she really doesn’t know what to make of what just happened.

So SCW nation how is everybody doing today?!

I think the first thing I wish to tell everybody is did all of you miss me?! I know it’s been a long time since I have been booked and I will be honest I really haven’t been on the Greece Tour as much as I should have been. Things were just completely hell these past few weeks. It has always been noted that I am a very busy women and when you don’t see me on SCW Television you could catch me proudly representing SCW in some type of tournament or something in general.

I won’t lie but I am honestly burnt the fuck out. This back and forth traveling has really taken a major toll on me, but guess what everybody?! All of that traveling is officially done because I am where I belong and it’s time to focus so I can get past this match and go on to face Masque so I can take the Internet Championship.

Everybody knows I am among the best of the very best in the business and certainly what I do next won’t be any different. I know me fighting Masque is on the horizon and I need to be ready for that match. However I have a huge challenge ahead of me and right now I have to step into the ring and team up with my wife Seleana to take on the team of Mercedes Vargas and Ms. Jon.

This is definitely a weird situation that we are in but let me get something off of my chest first, and I am going to direct this to my lovely wife. Are you fucking happy now?! Isn’t this what you wanted?! You get to finally live out your biggest wet dream. You get to team up with yours truly and together the Hollywood Angels are going to take flight.

I just want to thank Christian and Mark for booking this match because it definitely appeases my wife. You see in her mind she feels like I don’t ever want to team up with her. She has it in her mind that I desperately avoid her and she rather vent to an eleven year old about how I feel?!

It sounds silly I know but maybe she should realize that I love her to no end and I would do anything for her. It hurts that she often puts me on the backburner so that she could do her own thing with her sisters. I just wished she would ask me that she wants more of this. That’s I ever wanted and maybe it is what I cry out for at the end of the day.

Regardless of that though and whatever issues Seleana and I have. We have a huge match ahead of us. We need to step in the ring with the ring with Ms Jon and Vargas.

Vargas and I have a history that goes back many years. We both seem to split wins back and forth with one another but things have always been competitive. However when it comes to wrestling in SCW I for the most part have been the better woman. I have beaten her and I am always one step ahead.

So I don’t expect her beating me this time around.

Also she is teaming up with one of the toughest women on the roster. Ms. Jon has some serious size to her and I know that she is highly dangerous. None of that even matters though. All that matters is that somehow Seleana and I will be able to gel together. We will be able to pull out a win, and we will go towards Into The Void with the momemtum.

I wish you ladies the best of luck but the Zdunichs will pull ahead.

user posted image