Author Topic: Powerpuff Saves The Day  (Read 558 times)

Offline Candy

• View Profile
    • Candy
Powerpuff Saves The Day
« on: April 29, 2022, 11:04:05 PM »
ooc: don't ask... it didnt turn out like i wanted... but i didn't have time to start over...

Sugar… Spice… and Everything Nice

**The scene fades up to a random city street. There was a little bit of hustle and bustle, but nothing extraordinary.**

These were the ingredients chosen
To create the perfect little girls

**Into the scene, lowered down on a harness system was Candy… dressed in an amazing Bubbles Power Puff Girl costume (complete with the blonde pigtail wig). The black mary jane style shoes, white tights, and light blue dress with the black stripe were absolutely amazing as she landed on her feet with a huge smile on her face.**

But Professor Utonium accidentally
Added an extra ingredients to the concoction--
Chemical X

**Running in from the left hand side of the screen was Fluffy, decked out in a Blossom costume. The dress, and a big red bow on her head, caught attention. She ran to Candy’s side and sat down next to her.**

Thus, The Powerpuff Girls were born

**From the right side of the screen ran in Hero, dressed up as Buttercup. A black wig strapped to his head, and a green and black dress costume on him, he ran over and- as if on cue- sat on the other side of Candy, tongue out, panting.**

Using their ultra-super powers
Blossom, Bubbles, and Buttercup
Have dedicated their lives to fighting crime
And the forces of evil

**As Marcus’s voice finishes the voice over “opening”, Candy picks up her costumed pooches, one in each arm, and smiles.**

Candy: Girls! We gotta save the city and the day from the Princess Morbucks! But we know her secret identity is really BELLA MADISON!

**Candy gasped, overly acted, of course. Marcus’s voice over was heard.**

It’s true Princess Morbucks, the spoiled, rich, bratty girl who gets whatever she wants thanks to her mommy and family name. Whether this be true or not… our heroes feel that they can save her, and bring her back to the side of light.

**Fluffy licked Candy’s cheek and she giggled a little bit as she put the pups down and started looking around**

Candy: My super hearing is hearing an innocent in need of help! LETS GO GIRLS!!!

**She lifts about a foot off the ground in her harness, one arm extended forward as if trying to fly, as the harness then takes her off towards the left. Fluffy and Hero follow, tails wagging, excited to be joining their favorite human! They “fly” off to a playground setting where some kids roughly 8-10 years old are playing. A woman, who sort of resembles Bella Madison, dressed up as the Powerpuff Girls villain Princess Morbucks. A yellow dress with a black stripe, black boots, a wig that had two big, red, curly puffs of hair on each side and a big gold crown with a big red gem in the middle. She was standing in the middle of the kids, holding a ball over head.**

Morbucks: NO! I WANT THIS BALL AND I’M GONNA HAVE IT!!! DONT MAKE ME TELL MY DADDY!

That’s right, everything everyone said about Princess Bella Madison…I mean… Morbucks… could be seen as true. She wanted something? She would just take it. Even if that meant hurting other people. She’s not the sweet person everyone thinks she is. It’s all a ruse, a cover if you will. Truth is, she probably hasn’t had to work for anything in her life.

Candy: Stop being a bully! Bullies aren’t nice people!

It’s true… Candy… erm Bubbles… had her fair share of bullies. But she always overcame them, and has decided to dedicate her life to helping other people with their bullies. No matter how big or small. And that’s exactly what she was going to do when she gets into that Queen for a Day match. And she has to take out Bella… erm… Princess… to do so. And she will.

Morbucks: FINE! But you haven’t seen that last of me!

**She threw the ball on the ground and ran off, leaving the kids cheering.**

And the playground is now safe for another day. Thanks to… the Power Puff Girls!

**End credit music started to play**

Blossom, commander and the leader

**A close up of Fluffy dressed as Blossom is shown. She tilts her head to the side with that adorable look she is known for.**

Bubbles, she is the joy and the laughter

**This time, a close up of Candy is seen, with her pigtails kind of blowing in the wind a bit.**

Buttercup, she's the toughest fighter

**And finally, a close up of Hero as Buttercup, pawing at the wig on his head, is seen**

Powerpuffs save the day...
Fighting crime,
Trying to save the world
Here they come just in time,
The Powerpuff Girls

**The final shot seen is of Candy sitting on the ground, with both Fluffy and Hero licking her face as she laughs**

Powerpuff!
user posted image