Author Topic: Team Building Exercises  (Read 563 times)

Offline HoweProductions

• View Profile
Team Building Exercises
« on: April 29, 2022, 09:46:38 PM »
OOC: I am still feeling pretty weak from having c.diff the last two weeks. Just finished my antibiotics last night, so all I have is my shoot. I just don't have anything left.

Team Building Exercises

Ladies and gentlemen good evening and greetings and salutations to all of you. Everyone says that it is a beautiful thing when a plan comes together and while I am certainly not going to argue with everyone, when a plan comes together and you don’t even realize that it is coming together? That is in a word, magnificent my friends.

Please allow me to explain. I was just relaxing earlier this week, not really doing anything important when I received a call that told me the card for this week’s Climax Control was available. Being a good manager like I am, I checked this card and I have to say that I had a good laugh. Why was I laughing, you ask? Because when read this card it became apparent to me that those making the decisions for Sin City Wrestling were already having the same idea in terms of what to do with my client, Ms. Jon. You might not believe that, but I swear it to be true! My client is involved in a tag team match, and while I normally hate tag team matches because I have to rely upon someone else not to be stupid and get themselves pinned or submit, this match has promise.

A tag team match where Ms. Jon's opponents are Seleana and Crystal Zdunich. Seleana of course was the victor in a triple threat match where Ms. Jon was also involved though was not the person that took the fall. Needless to say, I have wanted Ms. Jon to receive another opportunity in the ring against Seleana, I just never thought that this would happen so soon, and yet here we are. Not only does Ms. Jon encounter the second chance to use Seleana as a human pinata, but SCW saw fit to throw her wife Crystal in this as well? What a gift was the only thing that I kept thinking about because if I were wrestling myself, that last person whom I would want to be my partner in a tag team match is my actual partner in life. You see that person all of the time when you aren’t working. Now you are going to see them all of the time at work as well and be successful also? This sounds like a recipe for disaster to me, and I know a thing or two concerning personal relationships that end up being a disaster.

That wasn’t even the most exciting part of this card as it pertains to Ms. Jon. No, that would be that her partner for this match is none other than Mercedes Vargas. The same Mercedes Vargas that it would seem Ms. Jon is on a collision course to face at the PPV entitled Into the Void in the not too distant future.

I am sure that a lot of you are probably wondering by now why I would be excited at the prospect of Ms. Jon and Mercedes working together for a common goal. To answer that question it is really quite simply one word and that is motivation. You see, when I discussed moments ago the time that Ms. Jon and Seleana had already faced each other as part of a triple threat match, what I purposely left out until now was the third participant involved in that match was Mercedes.

Now don’t get it twisted, because at Into the Void I can’t wait until the opportunity to watch from ringside as Ms. Jon physically destroys you, Mercedes. That just sounds so enticing to me. I might need to actually make sure that I have some popcorn and maybe even a soda to watch the annihilation that is going to take place that night, because it will be a beating to remember; if that is you have any memory of the events after Ms. Jon is through with you, Mercedes. I have told my client that I don’t want just you to feel this afterwards, I want any kids you might have now or in the future to feel this as well, and my client always gets me what I want. Don’t you ever forget that, because you have already done something that I will never forget.

You lost. You lost and in letting Seleana pin you in that triple threat match a few weeks ago, you also lost the match for Ms. Jon too, and that really pisses me off Mercedes. I warned everyone before another triple threat match involving my client two weeks ago that everyone is not going to like me angry Mercedes, and no one in SCW has made me angrier than you have. Everything was going so well, you and Ms Jon were working together to get rid of her allowing you to then square off between the two of you just as I planned it. In that scenario there would be no shame in your losing because there is no way that anyone would really expect you to win out in a fight against Ms Jon one on one. but then you suddenly became weak and allowed Seleana, the good or shall we say boring girl in the match to come in and pick up the pinfall.

You really disgust me, giving away a victory for my client, which I shouldn’t need to tell you that directly affects me in my wallet, and woman? How dare you do anything that affects my wallet you lazy slob! You shouldn’t even be allowed to compete anywhere in any promotion around the world because you are an embarrassment to your family and a disgrace to wrestling itself.

Did your parents have any children that lived?

Now then, are you pissed off because the short, fat, bald little man said all of those awful things about you?

Good!

I want you to be pissed off Mercedes, oh I want you to be hot, but not in a desirable sort of way. I can be cruel, and quite honestly if you ask me you deserve for me to be cruel to you, but even in that I will always be fair and never ask that of you which you simply cannot do. So, I can look at you and tell that being desirable just isn’t in the cards for you. But I have faith that you can get very, very angry and believe me when I tell you that I want you to get angry. Then I want you to take all of that anger and focus it on Seleana and Crystal and do what you could not to a few weeks back, help Ms. Jon and I become winners like you were supposed to. That would be such a novel idea for you if you could handle it. I would be so appreciative.

Because I need to tell Mercedes I still believe that if you became so angry and then could focus that anger just like I have said I believe that you and Ms. Jon could rip Seleana and Crystal limb from limb. This would even be hard, considering they are married. They could be coming into the match possibly fighting about something that happened at home you never know, and neither one of them would ever know what had happened at the hands of you two monsters until it was much too late for them. This is not just something I have dreamed up just by chance; domestic disputes happen all of the time.

Listen to me, damn it Mercedes! I will not steer you wrong. Just ask Ms. Jon, I know what I am talking about. Crystal has singles titles aspirations so she is already not where she and Seleana need her to be in terms of head space for this match. There is a chance that she doesn’t even want to be involved in this match at all, especially when you consider that it is anything goes.

Did you hear me Mercedes, I said anything goes. Anything that you or Ms. Jon want to do to the happy or not so happy couple and you can do it. The two of you could literally beat them so hard with anything you could find in the arena that Momma Zdunich, Daddy Zdunich, Brother Zdunich, and Sister Zdunich all would feel it too and guess what? There is not a thing that any referee or anybody else can do about it.

Of course if you are too daft to comprehend what I am saying right now, and I have strongly considered this option too, would you be so kind as to just stay out of the way like you couldn’t before? Because the more I think about it, Ms. Jon had Seleana beat the last time you were all in the ring together until you screwed it up. Crystal and what will most likely be her half hearted desire to be in this match will not make that much of a difference I can promise you that. Ms. Jon could have her way with the two of them, so please, don’t screw this one up if you can’t get on board.

Is that too much to ask?

Think of it as a preview of your future, Mercedes, a foretaste of the feast you will become!