Author Topic: The Genesis Of Goth Ch. 1  (Read 589 times)

Offline Goth

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Gerrit
The Genesis Of Goth Ch. 1
« on: April 29, 2022, 05:51:57 PM »

The Genesis of Goth

Chapter One: How everythin begins

“  In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth”

We see Goth seated in a chair on his balcony of the Yakinthos Gardens hotel in Lesbos Greece. The man has had travelled to every city so far on the Greek tour and every week he had been told that he wouldn’t be booked. He didn’t mind to have a week off here and there, but it finally started to piss him off. Granted, spending time with his fiancé Mellissa has always given him enough distraction that it normally would calm him. But this time Goth wanted to compete, draw anger and heat from the crowd and the remainder of the locker room. To gloat in the presence of everyone that took him for granted, to overlook a man that has been a crucial part of this company, only to be overlooked in the benefit of others. And yet the lack of respect that he had felt only increased. At least, until now

All that it apparently took was to post a tweet, a tweet that he had clearly questioned the company for ignoring him. He had known that he would ultimately get a reaction, to be put in a match where people would believe he would be punished for it.

“Ever wondered what your life would be like when you have absolutely nothing?? I do…”

A smirk emerges upon his face, leaning his hands behind his head as his fingers feels his hair that is being tied into a tail. He closes his eyes as he enjoys the rays of sunlight upon his body, he stays this way for a few moments as the thoughts return about what has happened since Blaze of Glory… or at least the lack of it all when he is concerned. Sure, the people had been talking about Mac Bane and Mikah winning the Blast From The Past tournament, the one mixed tag team that had been too much for every single team that had competed. Including that of Goth and Candy, whom had given him just as much of a burden as the two have been for many other teams. The woman that ultimately presented him a wonderful romantic moment for him to ask his now fiancé to marry him.

But that was it, nobody cared about him. Nobody even cared who Mac Bane had been trying to recruit for his group of Saviors, because they all had faith in their local heroes that nobody else even mattered. He had to admit that it stung him, he knew in the past he has been one of the most hated man alive. He only cared for what his then wife Sapphira thought of him, but since his parenthood things had changed. He had learned to care, he had started to show compassion for those outside his little group of family. Something he had always taught himself that would be your downfall.

Goth slowly opens his eyes, he watches Melissa who is swimming laps in their own private swimming pool. His eyes admire her beautiful body inside her swimsuit. It gave him a welcoming distraction from the frustration that has been building inside of him for a very long time, even prior to the first time that Mac Bane and Whisper had approached him. They were the first in a very long time that showed him consistent respect for his career, at first he felt as if they were just trying to hire him to be a new Supreme Machine. To become a new hired gun to do their dirty bidding, but ultimately the tide started to turn when he finally opened up his eyes and realized the truth.

he thinks back to the first time that him and Whisper had sat down in a restaurant, talking about his dead wife, the thought brings back tears to his eyes that he no longer wishes to contain. Deep down in his heart he knew it was only healing him to experience the suffering of losing loved ones as it prepares you to love once again.

His thoughts are distracted by the sounds of soft footsteps approaching him, to be followed by two wet arms wrapping him from behind. He closes his eyes as he feels the soft lips of Melissa kiss his cheeks, a soft gasp escapes his lips when she kisses his muscular neck as she had known that it is very sensitive.

“You know it is very impolite to stare at women like that.”

A grin emerges upon his face as he lifts up his arms towards her, grabbing her left hand before guiding her towards him before letting her sit upon his lap. Not caring that the water wets him as the two kiss each other in a soft embrace. He feels her heartbeat increasing as her body is squashed into his, sensing the passion building inside of her as the two continue to kiss. Complete forgetting the surroundings as at this moment they are the only ones that matter. The kiss ultimately gets broken up as Melissa places her head upon his shoulder, feeling her wet hair sprawl across his massive chest as well as covering some parts of her face. Goth gently runs his fingers through the wet hair as it allows him to admire her beautiful smile. Both of them remain silent for a few more seconds, enjoying the sensation of their own company together.

“I love you”

The words seem to come at no surprise, she has been saying this to him every single day for as long as he can remember. Three words that had always held a special place into his heart ever since he fell in love with his wife, he just never expected that he would hear the same words again from someone else that held the same meaning like it did with Chantal. He felt her love radiate through her, making him thank God for opening his eyes for wanting to love once again instead of hiding from it.

“I love you too Melissa”

The two kiss some more before she excuses herself to him, preparing herself for a shower before getting dressed. He smiles, he had promised her that he would take her on a romantic day across the island. She had been begging him all weekend long what he had in store, causing him to at least tell her that they would have a romantic walk around the beach but that the rest of it would have to remain a secret.

He watches her walk away, he couldn’t resist to admire her beautiful body as it walked inside their hotel room before disappearing inside. Causing him to turn his head back towards the swimming pool as he sighs.

“Did you folks miss me??”

He closes his eyes as another smirk emerges upon his face, leaning his head backwards while wrapping his hands behind his head. He remains silent for several moments when we hear the sound of high heels walking around the swimming pool area towards Goth.

“What took you so long??”

The sound of high heels continues to walk until the woman stands in front of Goth, the camera turns towards the woman as we see The Saviors Whisper, wearing an outfit of a business woman including a suitcase. She stares at Goth for a few moments before placing it next to a chair in front of Goth. She slowly sits down as she crosses her legs in a sensual way before turning her attention towards the Hall of Famer.

“You do realize that I have other people to be concerned about as well right??”

She says with a serious look on her face, raising her left hand towards her face and places her fingers against her temple. She is tapping her fingers of her right and across the armrest of the chair while staring patiently towards the latest acquisition of the Saviors.

“Oh I know that, it’s just interesting to see how far I could go before you get rattled up.”
/5
Whiisper doesn’t show a facial reaction as she continues to stare at Goth with a cold stare on her face

“Charming Gerrit, I thought I was called over for something important”

She lowers her left arm as she leans over to grab her suitcase once more before attempting to stand up as Goth gestures her to remain seated after he had opened his eyes and stares back at her.

“But of course you are Whisper, you see i have had some talks with Melissa.”

His words are cut off when Melissa suddenly walks back into view, wearing a bathrobe while holding a glass of wine in one hand and a glass of whiskey in the other. She hands the glass of Whiskey to Goth and places the glass of wine in front of her.

“Can we offer you something to drink?”

She looks at the drinks and nods her head.

“I would like a glass of Black Label Jack Daniels, pure without any ice..”

Melissa nods her head as she gets up and walks back into their hotel room to get Whisper also a glass of wine as Whisper turns her head back towards Goth.

“You were saying??”

Goth nods his head as he slowly sits up, grabbing for his glass of wine as raises it to his mouth but waits with taking a sip from it until Whisper has some wine also.

“Melissa has expressed interest into having me train her for a possible wrestling career.”

Whisper lifts an eyebrow, clearly she had not expected the fiancé of Goth to be interested in a wrestling career. Her eyes lift upwards as she sees Goth’s fiancé from Goth walk back out of their hotel room towards them with the glass of Jack Daniels.

“What made her to decide this??”

She nods as Melissa places the glass on the table in front of Whisper, the two share a moment of glances towards each other as both smile.

“Melissa has a background in kickboxing and after witnessing me inside the ring, she…”

Goth turns his gaze towards Melissa who grins

“I got that itch to compete against these women”

Whisper takes a sip from the glass of Whiskey, nodding her head in the process as she lets the words sink in

“I understand, but what do you want me to do?”

“Obviously I want to train her in the arts of submission wrestling, but I was wondering if you could take her under your wing also. Because with me competing it will be difficult to also commit to fully prepare her to compete in the ring.”

The words slowly sink in with Whisper, taking few more sips from her Jack Daniels, she gently places her glass back on the table before placing her hand against her head once more. Her gaze is now intently upon Melissa, who stares back at her in anticipation of her answer.

“Ok, there are some things that I want to clarify before giving you a decisive answer. I do not just train anyone out there that thinks he or she can fight. I need commitment, I don’t want someone to start whining about quitting if things go rough, because I am not someone that takes things lightly.”

Both Whisper and Goth stare at Melissa before Goth takes Melissa’s free hand and squeezes it. he turns his attention towards Whisper and shows a smile.

“That’s why I asked you to help her prepare for her in ring debut. Because I don’t want her to go through some BS wrestling education, I want her to experience the things that I have gone through to make it in the big leagues. Because I know she has got what it takes to earn a spot on this roster without going to one of those fancy wrestling schools they got with this company. Because that way you never get that killer mentality you need to succeed.”

Whisper nods her head as she writes something down, she then places the pen down on the notebook and turns her attention back to Goth and Melissa.

“Okay, if that’s what you want Melissa. Then I suggest we tart tomorrow. Because I don’t like to waste time, I am sure that we will get you ready in no time.”

Melissa nods her head, smiling as she is looking forward to start her training to become a possible Bombshell in Sin City Wrestling. The three share some private talks before Melissa decides to go back inside, leaving Goth and Whisper to talk some more business.

“Want me to refill that glass of yours?”

Whisper nods as Goth heads inside before returning with a bottle of Jack Daniels, he pours some more into the glass of Whisper before doing the same to his. He sits down and turns towards Whisper.

“How’s the engagement going?? Did you two set a date yet?”

Goth chuckles while taking a sip from his glass of Jack Daniels, he nods his head while placing the glass back on the table.

”Melissa wants a wedding during the Christmas holiday, I have a feeling that she wants to go to Disney World.”

The two chuckle as both share a sip from their glasses, granting them a moment of silence before Whisper starts to ask Goth another question.

“Are you sure that she is ready for it Gerrit??”

This causes Goth to raise an eyebrow, clearly he had not expected her to ask this question.

“You are referring to the marriage??”

But Whisper shkes her head, leaning back into her chair.

“No, I am talking about for her to compete inside the wrestling ring. I am glad that she has a kickbox background. But I hope she isn’t taking the competitive nature of these women lightly?? Especially when you haven’t been a part of any active competition for how long??”

Goth stares at his glass, letting the words sink in from Whisper. He knew that she would ask this question, he himself had some doubt at first as Melissa had not been kickboxing since the two had fallen in love with each other, plus her involvement of them raising his son took so much time. He had seen the desire grow inside of her with every passing week, especially when he had been teaming with Candy in the Blast From The Past. She wasn’t jealous, but she had believed that she would have able to do some damage in the same tournament alongside someone, that had caused him to laugh several times before accepting some playful punches from her.

“I am not so worried about her mentality to compete, she is just as competitive as I am. I am more worried about whether she will be able to mix it up with all the different styles of wrestlers that the Bombshell division possess.”

Whisper nods her head, in understanding.

“I think Kat wouldn’t mind sparring with Melissa, she is always willing to break in a new girl.”

The two share a laugh as the shot slowly fades

It’s time I fight back

“Remember me??”

There’s a moment of silence, Goth is walking around the Natural History Museum of the Lesbos Petrified Forest. Admiring the historic artifacts as well as admiring the beauty of the forest that is resided in the city of Sigri. He is enjoying some free time as Melissa had begun her training session to prepare herself to become a wrestler. Wearing a colourful blouse and a white knee high pants. He is listening to a recording of some of the history of the forest while enjoying the beautiful weather. He has noticed the camera crew as he presses the pause button on the recording.

“You do remember me right?? The man that is the number one contender for the Internet title? The man that joined The Saviors and pissed off the entire wrestling world that is Sin City Wrestling. To the point that they just decided to ban me from active wrestling for three consecutive shows. Something that you may ask yourself what the reason behind this decision could be?”

“Is it perhaps the fast majority of wrestlers that this company possesses, to allow every single up and coming talent and veteran a chance to shine??”

Goth chuckles and shakes his head no.

“Could it be that I was suffering from an injury? That they wish to protect opportunity to wrestle for the Internet Title instead of having to find a last minute substitute??”

And once again there’s Goth who shakes his head no.

“Could it have been that the powers that be wanted to punish me?? For turning my back upon them at the last Super Card?? Where I had aligned myself with the team of renegades? Those who they believe are a blemish upon their established company of perfect son in laws??”

“I would say that frustration upon their part would be the main reason of their futile attempts to push me into the ground in the hopes that everyone would forget about the Gothic One. The man that is owed a title shot at the next show, a match where they presumably are worried about the chances of their champion Jack Washington againt yours truly?? A man that has already proclaimed his frustration upon yours truly for speaking out my mind, go figure. A highly paid superstar that is thin skinned and cannot take constructive criticism from his pears. But then again, truth sucks huh Jack??”

Goth chuckles as he sits down on a rock that is near him, admiring the surroundings as he continues the talk

“I know that it may be a tactic, to rattle me up so much that I wouldn’t be able to contain myself and make a mistake in my title opportunity?”

Goth’s face turns towards the camera with a look of him saying Seriously?

“But even if that was the case, they have really failed. They failed to the point where it was yours truly who captured the attention from all of you by merely posting a picture on social media and was hoping that I would be booked this week. And I have to admit, what happened afterwards was even for me too good to be true.”

“Just imagine, where a bombshell Superstar warned me that it could ultimately end up with me in a handicap match. Seriously folks? Is that something that I should be concerned with? I have endured so much in my long term career that I have seen it all and have done it all…. That even a handicap match isn’t something that I would walk away from. Better yet, I welcome every single opportunity to prove my worth… And these are the moments that I live for, to have the odds stacked against me and overcome it every single time.”

“And then to make things even more interesting, they would not allow me to know my opposition until 24 hours later…. Really Mr. Underwood and Ward?? Is this the belittlement that I must start to get accustomed to? To have me wonder, wonder whether it is Kris Ryans and Synn? Or perhaps J2H and Drake Green? No, I think you just got so overwhelmed with your own arrogance that you forget the fact that none of your current wrestling talent has got any desire to face yours truly. That’s right, this is merely an action of pure desperation, realizing finally after your decision to put me into a match like this without realizing what you got yourselves into. Because I am sure that you guys wanted to put me into a match with Fenris and Ben Jordan, two men that you believe that are capable to shut me up right?? That was until you realized that they were already booked…. And I am sure that the cash register was too low for you to purchase J2H for a small appearance alongside Casey Williams?? And it makes me realize that you have got no damn faith in any of your young talent to even bother yourselves to even try. To finally come up with Jamie Staggs??”

“Seriously??”

Goth shakes his head in disbelief, he looks at the trees in front of him and admires them before turning his attention back to the camera.

“And to think that he has a mystery partner that he knows who it is, that the bosses know who it is as well as the mystery partner himself obviously. And you know what? I just decided to play along, I will react as if I am very shocked of the participant. Because it will be someone that nobody was expecting that HE would show up and spoil my in ring return after how many shows?? It’s quite fitting to see how one man can mess up for everyone that loves the game of wrestling and don’t like the Saviors.”

“Too bad people, I don’t care anymore. I have realized that I have been an outcast for you all since day one that I shocked the world. Remember how I attacked Chris Shipman?? Remember how I took him to the limits and beyond?? I am sure that you all have fond memories of the psycho madman that once terrorized everyone that he thought he could destroy. To the point of where is he now? Is quite interesting of how things change when you come face to face with reality. When you come face to face with one of the greatest wrestlers of all time. Because our barbe wire idiot out there thought he could outdo me… YOURS TRULY!! Just like Lord Raab, just like every single wrestler out there… wrestler’s like Mark Cross. A man that I watched with astonishment, who has clearly proved that the theory of the human brain is capable of learning of mistakes and evolves… A man that had the audacity that he wants to push himself into the eternal spotlight of believing that he has a right to be in the world title picture EVERY FUCKING moment. To the point that he just wants to ignore the obvious failed attempts to sound as if he has ever allowed oxygen to flow through the two braincells that he possesses.”

“What will it take for you to understand that Mac Bane has won a tournament who would determine the number one contender for HIS title… To the point that HE as champion has made the decision to pick his own contender…. And let’s be honest Mark, we have seen how pathetic you have been as of late, we have experienced your degrease of your true intensity to accomplish anything in this company… And then to have the guts to compare yourself with men like Ben Jordan and Fenris? Seriously Mark, stop trying to flatter yourself into a position where you need to have an ass kicking to wake up from your delusional antics”

“And when you talk about the legends of this game, why was it that you did not mention my name?? No don’t bother to try and explain your stupidity, because you know that you don’t belong. Because you got beaten in the same tournament by Mac Bane… The man that told the world that he would Three Peat…. What happened Mark?? Oh yeah, that’s right. That’s in the past, you are the future and are the only one besides Ben and Fenris that is entitled to have a title shot. You know what I think of you Mark?? Stop believing that you are the Hot Shot of this company, because you fail in every category of ever be relevant to begin with!!!”

Goth shakes his head and sighs

“But seeing that I have to worry about a mystery partner, I will just keep calm and not to bother and discuss the chances of people that are wht they accuse me to be… the past of this company. Those who are too stupid to realize that they are heading to the exit of the eternal arena that is the wrestling history books. So people out there,k don’t start to go overboard with your fantasy booking, wondering who it will be that will accompany our little Staggs cub. Because no matter who it is, it will not be enough to defeat the Gothic One… the King of Kings… The greatest wrestler that this company had hoped that I would retire after a few exhibition matches. But know this boys and girls. I am the real deal, I am someone that does not get outsmarted and outclassed. Not even by a two on one handicap match… because I am HE that will overcome you all…. See you at Climax Control people…. I am the one that will have his hand raised in the end.”

Goth walks off as he presses the play button once again and admires the history of this beautiful place.

>

<span style="color:limegreen">First Ever Triple Crown and Grand Slam Winner and 2nd ever Grand Slam Winner</span>