Author Topic: SCU presents... Underground Ep. 128 (Results)  (Read 4231 times)

Offline Underground

• View Profile
SCU presents... Underground Ep. 128 (Results)
« on: April 21, 2022, 11:34:06 PM »
Sin City Underground Ep 128

Crete, Greece - "Theodoros Vardinogiannis" Stadium

Sin City Underground Ep 128 comes to you taped in front of a limited live audience of 60% capacity, wearing face masks and social distancing between groups, at the "Theodoros Vardinogiannis" Stadium in Crete, Greece. This episode will air on WGN and the Sin City Network at 11:59pm PST on Saturday, April 16th, 2022.

Recorded Earlier

Marissa Henry, Earl, Dahlia, and Sarah are sitting in the empty Stadium.

Marissa: Later tonight you once again step into the ring with Andrey and Esther Azarov.

Dahlia: Yes the last time we wrestled it was a great match as always, and we hold no grudge against them for declining our gracious invitation for drinks following the match, you don’t see many other married couples in the world of professional wrestling, and we will make the invitation again to Andrey and Esther to join us for drinks after, it would be nice to get to know another fellow married couple.

Earl: Let’s get through the match first, hun.

Dahlia: Of course, I haven’t forgotten about the match. Marissa Earl and I have done everything their can be done in this business, we’ve been doing it for a very long time, we know Andrey and Esther are a great team, husbands and wives just have a chemistry that regular tag team can’t match, that’s what made our first match so special and what will make our match later tonight special.

Earl: Exactly, later tonight The Three Way and the Azarov’s will step into the ring and go to war again, and  we’ll give all the fans in attendance another great match, and god willing we will be victorious, if not it’s okay. Andrey , Esther, let's have a great match tonight, and like my wife stated earlier, maybe you’ll join us for drinks after, and perhaps offer you some veteran advice about staying power as a couple in wrestling. Hopefully you will join us, if not no hard feelings, and good luck later tonight.

Backstage, we see GRIME Tag Team Champions, 2 Broke Chicks, outside of the locker room.  Jane is stretching while Chi Chi is air boxing, and speaking in Japanese.  Their expressions sour a bit, though they don’t stop what they’re doing, upon the arrival of Father Gerald Shepherd and Andrew Borg.  Gerald chuckles, The Good Book tucked under his arm as he approaches.

Gerald:  Have you ladies heard the good news?

Jane:  Too many times, it’s not even news. But do go on.

Andrew:  Is that any way to speak to someone who wants to share with you the word?

Chi Chi goes to say something, but Gerald holds a hand out to stop Andrew from goading them, and quickly cuts her off.

Gerald:  Not that good news.  Something tells me that you both are not open to it yet, and I will respect that. Preaching upon deaf ears is old school, and I believe in adaptability.  Changing with the times.  Do we still allow homeless to enter our humble abodes and take whatever they like?  Do we still damn those who eat shellfish?  Then why do we condemn those who live under the rainbow?  The world is so full of people, resulting in famine and overcrowding… No. Let me stop right there.

Jane:  Please do.

Gerald looks at her, and his smile widens.  He chuckles and does not listen.

Gerald:  No, tonight, we have come to you to unburden you of the responsibilities of being the GRIME Tag Team Champions. We understand that you both are far too busy to be as loud and proud with your championship belts as you are with your love for one another.

Chi Chi goes to speak again, but Andrew cuts her off this time.

Andrew:  Not that we don’t think you’re capable, but you don’t seem to want to.  I understand the lackadaisical, apathetic nature plaguing our generation.  It’s so easy to show up, beat some inferior team, and go on to the next gig.  We, The Good Shepherds, have no problem being vocal, and carrying those belts with pride.

Gerald:  We’ve held these belts before, and we held them for a pretty long time. There was an unfortunate rhino incident, but… let’s not speak of that.  We beat every team in less than 10 minutes, and we are willing to beat that we can still beat any team in under 10 minutes.  Do you think we still have it in us?

Chi Chi: Fakk no bish!

Jane:  Maybe. But you’re not fighting just any team.  You’re fighting 2 Broke Chicks, and we’ve taken down plenty tougher than you. If you think you can beat “any team” in under ten minutes, then let's do it.

Gerald:  Then let’s do this right here, right now…

Gerald drops his suit jacket to the ground, and Andrew takes his polo off. 2 Broke Chicks smirk and hand their belts to the newly arrived Referee Dylan Roberts.  He calls for the bell.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

GRIME Tag Team Championship
2 Broke Chicks Vs The Good Shepherds (Gerald Shepherd & Andrew Borg)

Before Jane or Chi Chi can do anything, Esther comes from inside of the locker room and smacks Chi Chi over the head with a vase of flowers.  Andrey comes out of nowhere and grabs Jane from behind, nailing a German Suplex.  Gerald laughs and shouts out “ANY TEAM!”  Esther is quick to pick Jane up as she and Andrey go to work on her, while Andrew and Gerald slam Chi Chi into the wall.  As she comes back, Gerald goes to hit the Ray of Light (Diamond Cutter) on Jane.  Before he can cover her, Dahlia Rotten and Earl Lockyer come rushing onto the scene.  They spin Gerald around and Dahlia crashes into him, sending him right into the wall.  Earl goes for the E.L. 91 (Michinoku Driver 2), but Andrew Spears him through the locker room door.  Celeste and Jenifer are seen talking, but they quickly move out of the way.  Andrew and Earl brawl over to the shower where they interrupt Kandy Kaine.  She quickly grabs a towel and covers herself, screaming as she moves out of the way.  Earl and Andrew brawl back and forth in the shower.  Andrew bounces Earl’s head off of the wall, busting him open.  Earl nails an elbow back to Andrew’s mouth, busting him open next.  Meanwhile, Esther goes for a cover on Chi Chi after the Salvation Slam (Glam Slam), but Jane is able to break away from Gerald just in time to stop it.  Andrey picks Jane up and drops her face first onto the vanity nearby.  Linnea Lacroix opens the door, sees this, and then walks right back out, closing the door behind her.  Dahlia cracks a chair over the back of Esther’s head, and while the others are distracted with Jane and Chi Chi, Dahlia puts on the Black Dahlia (Arm Triangle Choke)! Esther passes out! The Three Way win the GRIME Tag Team Championships via submission!  The crowd cheers loudly as the referee awards the belt to Dahlia.  She moves away to help fend off Andrew Borg so that they can make their exit.

The broadcast cuts backstage to Morganna in the catering area. She finds herself in a good mood considering that the last match that she had went just about as well as you would expect for her. She’s maintaining a strong, confident poise as she begins to express her thoughts.

Morganna: I bounced back pretty damn well after that whole ‘Cordelia’ thing didn’t I? You bet your ass I did! Yeah, that should show you right then and there that I’ve always meant serious business. I’m not like SOME people on this company that fuck off and quit at the first sign of adversity. I will say that it was great to feel like I was finally out of HER shadow and doing my own thing but you know what, that’s enough about her. The fact of the matter is that my last match and the victory that I just got is merely the beginning of what will ultimately amount to bigger and better things for me here… although I DO look at my next opponent and I am finding myself sick to my stomach honestly…

Morganna pauses for a second and she rolls her eyes showing that she has some degree of contempt for her opponent.

Morganna: …Halo Annis… yeah… THAT’S a name that I have never been fond of. There’s a LITTLE bit of history there, but alas, I’m going to keep this as short and simple as I can. Halo, I don’t care for you. I don’t care about your story. I’ve never been in your position and I don’t ever plan on being in your position so your little sob story is something that I’ve got no interest in whatsoever. I’ve seen you hang around SCU for a while thinking that you’re going to make something of yourself and typically, whenever you have the chance to, you just don’t… at least not lately. I hate to speak a harsh truth but… yeah. On top of that, if you couldn’t beat my sister, you sure as hell are not beating me. I mean… seeing my sister make you her bitch on a constant basis was pretty damn funny. FORTUNATELY for you, she was nice enough to just let things be.

Me? I don’t want to just beat you…

I want to make your worst nightmares come true.

I want to beat you so damn bad that you’re back on the bread line, BITCH! Oh what? You think I don’t know about your history? You don’t think I know that you were born into poverty to be raised by your crack whore of a mother? I mean, it makes SENSE…. Have you looked in the mirror lately? You DO look like someone that belongs in the crack house and not the wrestling ring. Perhaps that’s where you can go after I beat you. I mean, that’s what you fear right? Reliving that old life again? Halo, you need not worry. Not EVERYONE in the wrestling business gets to live the glitz and glamour lifestyle of professional wrestling. There are pissant peasants like you that are around to show the world how to NOT be a professional wrestler. Don’t get me wrong, you’ve accomplished some good things around here and I would be a fool to deny that for you. But ultimately, you’re passe as far as the big picture in Sin City Underground goes. You’re someone that, like many in your family, have their relevance in the business come and go as it pleases and you’ve been on a bit of a downward slope for a while now, haven’t you?

You see Halo, no matter what you accomplish, you’re so fragile and weak minded that you can NEVER escape your past. You can never escape the fears of falling back into that past and I don’t give a shit if I end up sending you back to hell. It’s not MY fault that you’re so damn fragile to begin with. I’m continuing this coming out party, Halo. You’re next on the list… and by the time I am done with you, I’m going to continue to show this company why I should be taken seriously around these parts.

Stick that in your CRACK PIPE and smoke it BITCH!

Morganna flips off the camera, showing how little she cares about Halo, her past and what she’s about. She scoffs before walking away and the scene fades to black.

Cameras go to a room backstage in which we see Merlot Ayano and Underground Champion Omasa Tazu looking at a computer screen as the two get interviewed about their main event match by a sports Dev from Osaki, Japan. While this interview is being done in Japanese. English subtitles are being displayed on screen for the English speaking audience.

Dev: Omasa, things could not be anymore different between you and Merlot. Merlot has been someone who has shown respect and honour in SCU while others would say that Omasa has been the opposite. Lately, Omasa has shown a different side of her and has befriended Merlot Ayano. Can Merlot trust you? Most of the fans don’t think so and think that this is some kind of plot to steal her moment as Underground Champion and to keep it away from her. What do you say to that?

Omasa: You seem to be asking the wrong question to wrong person. To know if Merlot can trust anyone, you must ask Merlot. If those who claim to watch SCU question who can be trusted or not already know that Omasa is one of few that can be trusted. In fact, most trusted person on roster. 

Merlot: Most trusted on roster?

Merlot asked curiously.

Omasa: Fucks sakes Merlot, do not be like those watching at home that think badly of me. Stop thinking about what I did or done in past and think of how those things were done after I said so. See, I women that speaks truth. I say I do something, I do it. Not other way around. May not be what others like or think is right but that different story. Some decisions may be questionable but not integrity.

Merlot simply nods her head.

Dev: Merlot, even with Omasa’s reasoning on trusting her, she took your title. She took away your moment to celebrate all the hard work you put into your time in SCU. How can you forgive and look past that?

The question affects Merlot a little. She takes a deep breath before answering.

Merlot: Despite my anger and hurt, cannot blame Omasa for these events. She did not come up with this plan; this was not her intent. All of this was the doing of Javi. And when the time is right, he will get what’s coming to him.

Dev: The following show after Omasa cashed in her briefcase. The two of you had a match for the Underground title. A match in which saw the same people who helped Omasa take the Underground title from Merlot interfere on Omasa behalf.

Omasa: Excuse me, but no one does anything on Omasa's behalf. I do for myself. Those two will be dealt with in due time.

Dev: They did the bidding of your tag team partner Javi. Do you really want us to believe that this was an attack on you and Merlot and not some plan to keep Merlot guard down so that you can stay as the champion.

Omasa: Look, you know me and know what I do. Do you really want to keep trying to insult me? Do you not realize that this can very well be your last interview ever. Do you enjoy your job, your family, your life. Watch your tone with me or you will regret it. Are we clear?

Dev: I’m sorry, I was handed these questions to ask. Please don’t shoot the messenger.

Omasa: Watch your tone of voice I said or else.

Dev: Sorry, I was just asking if Merlot should really trust you. And to Merlot, why trust Omasa knowing Javi is openly trying to screw you on Omasa’s behalf?

Merlot: Omasa and Merlot spoke after the cash in. It was important for me to see her face and hear her words. She told me the truth that day. That is why have chosen to trust her. As far as Javi goes, he may believe he is acting on Omasa’s behalf. However, is truly only acting out of selfish desires. 

Dev: Omasa? We’ve seen the relationship between you and Merlot change over the past few months. How would you describe that relationship? Rivals? Friends?

Omasa: Rivals in the ring but not as enemies, friends, yes but not friends like call each other everyday to see how things going. More like, an understanding. I stand up for what I believe in and will take matters into my own hands for the cause, even if that means doing things many people, Merlot included, would not approve of. Merlot can respect the fact that I am like that I am sure of that. So to answer your question, we are friends outside of the ring. In the locker room we are co workers with our own goals and our own plan to reach those goals. Which then makes us rivals once inside the ring. If that means I have to fuck her up in the ring then so be iit but afterwards. I first to check on Merlot and make sure everything is okay and what can be done to make it better. That is what friends do for each other.

Dev: Merlot? You have faced many women in SCU. How does Omasa’s skills match up to those you’ve fought in the past?

Merlot: Omasa very talented in the ring. That is clear. However, what makes her more dangerous than most is her mentality. Omasa endured joshi training, as did I. Most people will never know what it means to endure that type of punishment. But the selected few who advance and become wrestlers? They are strong, mentally and physically.

Dev: Omasa, same question for you, how does Merlot match up in the ring compared to those you faced in the past?

Omasa: SCU can be divided up into four sections. The first one is the trash section but I got rid of most of them many months ago. The rest of the trash has since left on their own. The second section is the middle ground. Those wrestlers are good but not good enough, like Cordelia Clark. The third section are the great wrestlers, those are the ones that everyone comes to see, the ones that really know how to put on a show, like Morganna. But then you have the top tier, those that are the top of the chain, the real money makers. The ones that sell out arenas, the talent that everyone comes out to see. Like Merlot Ayano. You have four sections then you have the very best. The leader, the one that gets it done. That person just happens to be holding the Underground Championship on the women's roster. Does that mean that Merlot doesn’t have a chance of becoming the champion? Of course not, we had a classic match two weeks ago that proved it. But I will do what it takes to win match even if that means putting Merlot in hold and keeping her in place to she tap out. If I hurt her I will look out for her afterwards.

Omasa turns to Merlot.

Omasa: Except Merlot would do same for Omasa if Merlot injured Omasa in match hai?

Merlot nods.

Merlot: Would do what could to make Omasa feel better. Some people don’t like lots of aid, some do. Would take care of Omasa if it is what she needed.

Omasa turns to face the laptop.

Omasa: See we are friends for those wondering.

Dev: Will we expect to see your tag team partner Javi interfere tonight or will it really be one on one?

Omasa: Javi is doing a good job hiding. No one has no business getting involved in this match. This includes Javi who has been doing good job hiding from me. Merlot Ayano and Omasa Tazu match will be one of SCU best matches ever and will be with no interference.

Dev: I have one last question for Merlot.

She nods her head.

Dev: I hate to keep bringing it up, but it’s something I must ask. You’ve had a wild ride at SCU. You had a lot of highs, but you’ve also had many lows. Through it all, one of your goals has always been clear. You went through so much adversity before you finally got your hands on that championship. Given all of that, can you describe what it felt like to have that reign ended so quickly?

Merlot: Hmm…

The question is one that Merlot hadn’t really expected.

Merlot: All career, just wanted to make my family proud. Just wanted to show the world that Merlot was as talented as claimed to be. 

She pauses.

Merlot: The pain felt that night is difficult to put into words…

At this point, it’s clear that she’s visibly uncomfortable.

Merlot: Just…just will focus on being best can be for next match.

Omasa turns to Merlot

Omasa: Hai, good luck in match.

Omasa gives Merlot a slight bow then leans in extending her arns for a hug. Merlot leans in as the two share a hug in front of the laptop for the Dev and those watching back home in Japan. Javi appears on screen standing a few feet away from them.

Javier: What’s up ladies, can yo man join in on this hug or what homez? 

Omasa and Merlot let go and turn to see Javi standing there.

Omasa: 弱虫! (Coward!)

Omasa yells at Javi as he takes off running. Omasa takes off after him as the cameras fade out.

Morganna Vs Halo Annis

Halo surprises everyone when she gains the early advantage on Morganna.  She uses her brutal Combat style strikes to keep Morganna at bay. Eventually, Morganna grabs onto Halo and knees her twice in the gut. Halo struggles against it, but Morganna nails another knee.  Halo counters a Suplex from Morganna, and then as Morganna rises up, Morganna tries to Spear her, but Halo moves and throws Morganna through the ropes.  Morganna is irritated, and comes in, looking for a series of kicks, but Halo blocks them.  She catches one leg and goes for a Fisherman’s Suplex.  She gets a two count.  However, as she picks Morganna up, Morganna reverses and lifts Halo onto her shoulders and drops her right on her head. Morganna circle stomps Halo before picking her up and sending her to the ropes.  As Halo rebounds, Morganna leans down and hits a Back Body Drop. Morganna gets a two count. She argues with the referee that it was three.  While only earning a two count, Morganna continues her assault, nailing a Lionsault from the second rope, a Flying Double Leg Stomp.  She tries for another cover, almost getting a three count.  She gets more belligerent with the referee, and Halo jumps onto her shoulders, nailing a Victory roll, but Morganna keeps the momentum going, and rolls forward, holding onto the tights without the referee seeing, getting the three. Morganna wins via pinfall.  Morganna rolls outside to celebrate her victory as Halo glares on angrily.

The show cuts backstage to the hallway where Chelsea LeClair is leaning against the wall. She’s absolutely not happy, especially coming off of the match that she did two weeks ago on top of everything that occurred with the situation involving someone that is no longer in Sin City Underground at all. She’s really looking like someone that is being hard on herself at the moment when Cordelia Clark comes into the picture. Chelsea takes a glance at her, but doesn’t respond.

Cordelia: Hey…

Chelsea says nothing.

Cordelia: Are you alright? I know it might be sort of a dumb question and I’m sorry if it is…

Chelsea: Have you read my Twitter page lately?

Cordelia widens her eyes a bit knowing what she’s referring to.

Chelsea: Besides, you’ve got a big match coming up and everything with Angel of Filth. I’d rather you worry about that instead of worrying about me.

Cordelia: Look, when I see someone of your caliber talk about how you haven’t gotten what you’ve wanted out of this company and how you feel like your entire time here feels like a failure then I’m going to be concerned. Besides, when I was going through all the crap with my sister and we teamed up that one time, you were there for me and you talked me through it. I’m just trying to return the favor, you know?

Chelsea: Yeah… I get it. I was hoping that winning the GRIME title would at the very least soften the blow but of course that didn’t happen. Really, that whole Veronica Taylor thing was a huge waste of time. I don’t feel like I actually ACCOMPLISHED anything. She basically ran away, got fired and pretty much got away with everything while I’m standing there all confused and feeling like a piece of fucking shit because I didn’t actually BEAT HER… so to speak. I only won because she ran away. How can I be proud of that? How can I take pride in that at all? All she ever did was duck me at every turn. I was THAT worthless to her. Hell, to be honest, I didn’t deserve to even have a GRIME title shot at all…

Cordelia: Well, let me just get the obvious out of the way. It’s a HER problem, not a YOU problem. She’s gone. There’s nothing you can do about that. For everything that happened, at the end of the day, the record books are going to show that you never lost to that woman, not once. She tried to make an example out of you, you fought back and then you kept beating the hell out of her until she ran away because she couldn’t take it anymore. That’s the way I look at it at least. Plus, your time here ISN’T a failure…

Chelsea: How would you know that?

Cordelia: Well, if your time here IS a failure, then does that make Angel of Filth a failure of a champion then? Does that make ME look like a failure considering I lost the title to her in the first place? Because last I checked, we were in the ring together for a tag team match that we won… and it was YOU that pinned her. Just that in and of itself proves that your time here isn’t that, you know?

Chelsea: Yeah, you do make a hell of a point about that.

Cordelia: You’ll find your way here while you still can. You’re too good not to.

Chelsea: Thanks. Now, don’t be worrying about me anymore. Seriously. Speaking of Angel of Filth, you’re the one with the big match against her now. I appreciate that you returned the favor and that you were looking out for me and all of that, but this is your moment to really get yourself back on the ball here. Your situation with your sister is over and you’ve got a bright future and that’s what you need to be focusing on.

Cordelia: Right! Of course! Thanks. No worries though, I’ll be thinking about you when I go out there and I get that massive win against her. I’m getting that title back and there’s nothing that she’s going to be able to do to say or do otherwise. As for you, just hang in there, alright? It’ll get better.

Chelsea at least gives off a bit of a smirk as Cordelia walks away from her to focus on her own business. The shot focuses on Cordelia walking down the hallway for a bit before the scene fades to black.

Backstage, we see Joshua Acquin standing by with his GRIME Championship in hand. He looks around until his eyes meet that of Dev Khatri.

Dev:  Joshua, you have been on a tear as of late, especially when it comes to putting away challengers for that belt. But tonight, you have an even greater challenge ahead of you as you face off with Helluva Bottom Carter, and his chosen partner.

Joshua:  How is that a challenge?  I’ve already put Carter away, and I won’t hesitate to do that again.

Dev:  Some would say that your win over Carter was tainted.

Joshua scoffs.

Joshua:  They say that about anything they don’t like. What about Carter bitching and moaning about someone winning a championship because he and another person pinned each other at the same time… but then is suddenly okay when he sneaks in and wins the title by pinning two people who knocked themselves out? Isn’t that tainted?

Dev:  Well, it’s the match rules, and…

Joshua:  No.  Stop right there. Do not go any further.  Look I’m going to make this crystal clear for you.  I don’t give a good goddam who he chooses as his partner tonight. He could choose the nearly risen Jesus Christ for all I care. I’m still going to win, because I’m going to make sure that I get a driven partner tonight.  I choose someone who is hungry for the win.  And I’m offering up a shot at this belt to motivate.  I hear there’s a party going on at Rory’s Tavern. Seems like a good place to find a partner.  An underdog like I once was, with something to prove.  So unless you want to try to teach me about wrestling morals, I think I might go check for prospective partners.

Joshua doesn’t give Dev a chance to stop him before leaving the scene.

Singles Match
Chelsea LeClair Vs Angel of Filth

Chelsea and Filth have a classic match.  The former face of GRIME, Filth, gets booed on as she and Chelsea go for a Test of Strength in the center of the ring.  Chelsea gains the advantage, but Filth moves out of the contest and nails a Bulldog on Chelsea.  She uses the advantage to get Chelsea into a Boston Crab.  Chelsea is able to get to the ropes after some struggling.  Filth drives a knee into Chelsea’s face.  She goes for another, but Chelsea moves and sweeps Filth off of her feet.  She grabs hold of Filth and sends her into the ropes, meeting her with a Dropkick.  Chelsea then nails a Somersault Leg Drop from the second rope.  She gets a Two count.  She gets Filth to her feet and then whips her into the corner, nailing a Hurricanrana.  She sets Filth up for a Reverse Slingshot Corner Splash, but Filth is able to maneuver and land on her feet.  Chelsea tries for a Tightrope Walk Arm Drag, but Filth stops her by kicking the top rope.  Chelsea falls to the outside.  Filth goes out after her, nailing a few well placed kicks.  As Chelsea is kicked several times toward the Timekeeper’s table, she reaches up to try to get to her feet, but Chelsea trips her up, causing her to hit her head on the ring bell. She drags Filth back to the ring, and rolls her inside.  She tries for the cover, but only gets a two count. Filth tries for a Black Mist, but Chelsea ducks, and the spray hits the referee.  Chelsea is quick to nail a Superkick, and quickly goes up top for "CANCELLED!" (Corkscrew Moonsault)! Chelsea LeClair wins via pinfall. Chelsea celebrates her win and exits the ring.  Filth comes to and slowly pulls herself up. As soon as she gets to her feet, “Sucker” by Charli XCX plays on the speakers. Filth perks up a bit and walks toward the edge of the ring facing the curtains. However, Cordelia comes in from the crowd and gives Filth the same treatment she received from her last week.  She beats on Filth until hitting the Heartbreaker (Spinning double knee right into the chest/heart).  “Sucker” plays over the speakers again as Cordelia shouts at Filth, much to the delight of the crowd.

Offline Underground

• View Profile
Re: SCU presents... Underground Ep. 128 (Results)
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2022, 11:37:25 PM »

The close up shot is that of the gold and jewel encrusted SCU Underground Championship belt and a smiling reflection cast within the center plate. The camera draws back and the crowd watching cheers at the brand NEW SCU Underground Champion, Helluva Bottom Carter. The young champion is holding his title belt up before him and checking his teeth in his smiling reflection when a voice speaks up, drawing his attention.

Marissa: Excuse me, Carter?

HBCarter: I know those sweet, sultry tones!

Carter lowers his belt and turns around with a bright smile to greet his absolute favorite backstage roving Dev, Marissa Henry! It was a sweet and endearing way in which Carter had affectionately taken to the professional, but it remained a fact backstage that if Carter was going to be approached for an interview or business in any way, he would personally prefer it be by Marissa. There were even rumors he tried to have it worked into his contract.

HBCarter: Missy Marissy!

He playfully calls out and before she can react accordingly, he greets the Dev with a hug which she manages to return before he releases her. He takes a step back and places the Underground belt over his shoulder, stealing glances at it as if he is still having trouble believing that this was not a wonderful dream.

Marissa: Carter, first of all, I want to offer you my sincerest congratulations on winning the Underground Championship!

Carter playfully rolls his eyes and bats those eyelashes as he smiles brightly.

Marissa: And may I say that as of now, at the age of twenty two, you are officially the youngest Underground Champion in SCU history!

Carter places a hand over his heart.

HBCarter: You just keep up with the flattery Marissa and you just might get somewhere!

Marissa smiles politely, shaking her head ever so before she continues on with her assigned job.

Marissa: Last week, you made it past the first hurdle in your reign as the champion with your first successful defense against Rory Rockefeller, but some are saying what you have in front of you tonight is an even bigger confrontation.

Carter bites at his bottom lip, but yields and nods his head with some degree of agreement.

Marissa: There are some, myself included, who see tonight's tag team match as something akin to the Clash of the Champions. You, the new Underground Champion, on opposite sides of the ring against the reigning GRIME Champion, Joshua Acquin. A man that you did face once before for that championship…

Carter holds up a hand and smiles, cutting her off but as politely as he is able so that he can address the proverbial elephant in the room.

HBCarter: And he pinned me, yes. Let's get that little fact out of the way. But let's also not forget the fact that what Acquin wasn't able to do is beat me clean. Not only did he hit me from behind, but he also had to use his GRIME title belt to do so. Now granted, it was GRIME Rules which gave him carte blanche, but really!

Carter frowns.

HBCarter: That speaks a lot for him as both a champion and as a man when he has to take the short cuts like that - ESPECIALLY when he's the high and mighty ring veteran and I'm still considered by so many out there to be a rookie. DESPITE everything I've managed to accomplish. Acquin can't beat me clean on his best day. And today, honey?

Carter shakes his head with a definitive smile.

HBCarter: This is not his best day by any chance. I don't care WHO he chooses for a partner!

Marissa: Which brings up the fact that like Joshua Acquin, you too have been given an open choice for a tag team partner for this evening. We haven't heard anything from you on social media so... can you tell us just who your partner will be for tonight?

HBCarter: Glad to! Over the last few weeks I've been feeling like the odd man out. Not because of who I am or making myself feel that way. I've always been proud of who I am and have never felt shame or the need to hide from myself or the world around me. But ever since I came to Greece, I don't know…

He sighs and shakes his head.

HBCarter: It's almost like my eyes are starting to open to the world around me and I am seeing really who is there for me and who actually cares for me as a person rather than what I can do for them. Lately I've been abandoned. I've been made to feel like a fifth wheel and just left out of the lives of those closest to me in order to fend for myself. But you know there's been one constant for me the past few weeks. Someone who calls to check in. Someone who invites me out if I want something to do or is always up to do something fun when we're both in the mood. Someone who has been there for me and hasn't left me for greener pastures and when I asked....? Was only too happy to agree to be my partner here tonight!

Carter turns his head to look off-camera and Marissa leans over to see - and a sleek arm drapes around Carter's neck and into the camera scene leans Mz Holly Wood! The crowd cheers at the appearance of the popular and equally flamboyant star!

Holly: Henny!

HBCarter: Henny!

Holly: Henny!

Together: (sing song tones) HUNNY!!!

Together Holly and Carter pose with one another and give the camera and Marissa both a goofy smile/pose combo! Marissa nods.

Marissa: An excellent choice in Mz Holly Wood! Mz Holly? What went through your mind when Carter asked you to be his tag team partner tonight?

Mz Holly playfully (???) scoffs.

Holly: The first thing that went through my mind was lucky boy because if he had gone and chosen anyone else then GURL...!

Holly turns to Carter and snaps her fingers in front of him, jetting out a hip. Carter holds up a hand and shakes his head.

HBCarter: Far be it for me to insult Mz Holly! She was the only choice!

Holly: Damn straight!

Carter and Holly look at each other.

Together: PUN INTENDED!

They laugh and turn back to Marissa who is wearing a smile of her own at their collective antics.

Holly: There was no chance, NONE, of me turning my princess down when he came to me and asked me to be his partner! Joshua Acquin...?

Holly checks out her nails at arm's length and scoffs.

Holly: That's one girl I'm always happy to deliver a good spanking to, and NOT in the fun way! And I don't care who he picks for a partner. There's no way Carter and I are going to let a GRIME champion get one up on the prettiest Underground champion, like - EVAH!

Carter and Holly give one another toothy smiles.

Marissa: I can't say as I am surprised at all, given the friendship that you two have and the professionalism that you've displayed toward one another. Holly, it seems that since he arrived, you've taken Carter under your proverbial wing.

Holly wraps an arm around Carter's shoulder and gives him a playful and loving squeezy.

Marissa: In fact, the only other option that I could think of personally for him to choose would have been Gianni DiLuca.

But to that, both Carter and Holly shake their heads with an emphatic negative NO.

Holly: Oh NO!

HBCarter: Not a chance!

Holly: You CRAZY gurl!?

HBCarter: I could NEVER!

Marissa: But... he's a skilled veteran in the ring? A talented wrestler and a former champion in both SCU AND SCW!

Holly: True!

HBCarter: But he's also a MASSIVE distraction! I could never focus on winning with him for a partner.

Marissa: What do you mean?

Carter and Holly look at each other, then at Marissa.

Together: It's the pecs!

They link arms and turn and walk off camera, leaving Marissa a touch bewildered.

The Three Way Vs Andrey & Esther Azarov

The ringside area is surrounded by tables, thumbtacks, and glue buckets.  The Three Way are getting the fans riled up while Esther and Andrey look disgusted having to participate in this style of match.  Earl and Dahlia begin taunting the two with their newly won titles, walking around and mocking them.  Esther tackles Dahlia down to the mat and Andrey grabs Earl by the hair, pullingEarl by the hair.  He whips him into the ropes, pulling him back into a Clothesline.  He drags Earl back up to his feet and then pulls him into another Clothesline.  Esther throws punches at Dahlia, even as Dahlia reaches outside and grabs one of the tables to pull herself outside.  She picks up one of the bags of tacks as Esther comes after her.  Esther walks right into Dahlia swinging the bag of tacks at her and tearing at her arm a bit.  Dahlia nails her once more, but it doesn’t do as much damage, and Esther rips the bag from her hands.  She drops the bag and the tacks spill out on the floor. Esther tries with all of her might to lift Dahlia up, but she falls just short.  Dahlia nails a DDT to Esther.  Meanwhile, inside of the ring, Earl and Andrey are throwing punches.  Dahlia throws in another bag of tacks.  Earl goes for it, but Andrey kicks him in the gut and lands a Piledriver on top of the bag.  He goes outside to grab a table.  Dahlia meets him inside and dropkicks the table into Andrey, sending him against the ropes.  She then nails a Monkey Flip onto the back of tacks.  She picks up a bucket of glue and pours it over the table.  She does the same with the bag of tacks.  Earl grabs Andrey by the hair now and steps onto the table.  He nails the EL 91 (Michinoku Driver 2) through the table for the win! The Three Way retain their GRIME Tag Team Championships by putting Andrey Azarov through the table.  They celebrate their first defense.

We find our way to Rory's Tavern to see Rory pouring drinks at rapid speed for Jamie Staggs, Javier Gonzalez, Jake and Jack Jeckel, Skag, Andrey Azarov, and Stewart Mason. And as quickly as he is pouring, they are drinking. Rory comes to the end of the bar where we see GRIME Champion, Joshua Acquin sitting, smirking.

Rory: Can I get you anything?

Josh shakes his head, watching. Rory shrugs his shoulders as he returns to pouring the drinks.

Rory: Come on, people! Free shots for my buddies, and this is the best you can do?

Jamie: Scros, I think he's trying to get us drunk with drinks.

Andrey: Never complain about good, free vodka!

There is a resounding cheer from everyone as Skag quickly double fists the shots. However, he is the first one to fall off of his stool. The Jeckels laugh at him before noticing they are swimming a bit themselves.

Javier: You gringos can't hold your liquor, and it's embarrasssss… whoa…

Javi grabs onto the bar to steady himself. This leaves Andrey, Stewart, and Jamie left. Stewart taps the bartop and takes one last shot before stumbling away toward Gail. Andrey and Jamie go shot for shot with an intense staredown. Finally, Jamie shoves the glasses off of the bar and extends his hand toward Andrey.

Jamie: One, two, seven, four. I declare a thumb war!

Andrey looks at Jamie sideways. But Jamie grabs his hand and forces him into it. Just drunk enough to go along with it, Andrey struggles to combat Jamie, but he lasts all of six seconds, including the three count to end it all. Jamie takes a celebration shot, but instantly projectile vomits in an arch that just misses Skag. The Jeckels move out of the way as Andrey just lays his head down on the bar. Rory looks over at Joshua.

Rory: I don't suspect Lucian Frost is at the show tonight, so it looks like I'm gonna be your partner this evening. You cool?

Joshua:  Just remember you only get the title shot if we win.

Rory wipes up the bar with a rag before tossing it up in the air.

Rory:  Seems like a “you” kinda problem more than anything. You’re the champ. But, I wouldn’t mind getting some get back from my loss to Carter last week. Do you part, and I’ll do mine.

Both men give a nod before the scene fades out on the fallen drunkards on the bar floor.

We open in the far corner of the "Theodoros Vardinogiannis" Stadium, where there are no fans in that part of the partially filled stadium, but instead we see Amy sitting in the far corner as she watches what is happening down in the centre of the football/soccer field as the GRIME championship sits on her knees.  Waving to the fans who were cheering and shouting her name, Amy returns her focus to the camera and begins to speak…

Amy: I make one little comment on twitter… though I suppose it was a more of think out loud comment about facing Kelli Torres, but someone gets a little upset that I didn’t tag them. Can I point out that you can just as easily tag me… start dialogue etc… but I guess that is just a little too hard for some people.

Still waiting for replies on my two tweets to you.

Anyway - Kelli… don’t get me wrong, I am a big fan and respect you.  I thoroughly enjoyed our interaction in my first title defence in that four-way match.  I hyped you up to be the biggest threat in that match and you still are my biggest threat in this match and any other match.

Please don’t let me down!

Tonight I want the best from you, I want you to give me everything you have… I want every single move that you have in your arsenal thrown at me.  I know that you can do it.  I want a hard-fought fight to prove that I am right about you being the biggest threat to me in this match and in the division.

I feel like I am hyping you up too much… if I am and you don’t prove that you are the biggest threat.  I have let myself down big time for thinking that you were, and you have let me down massively because of how you fought in my first title defence. However, whatever happens tonight I won’t be sorry… I will be out there tonight to win as always, whether you bring it or not.

So good luck tonight and may the GRIME champion win.

Amy stands to her feet and begins to move through the aisle as she looks to return to the backstage area, as the camera fades out on the fans who are enjoying the show.

Competitor’s Choice - Non-Title
Joshua Acquin & Rory Rockefeller Vs Helluva Bottom Carter & Holly Wood

Carter rushes across the ring at Rory, but Rory ducks underneath and grabs onto Carter’s neck, looking for a Neckbreaker, but Carter bumps butts with Rory.  He grabs Rory from behind, looking for a German Suplex, but Rory hooks his leg to block it.  He hits a Snapmare on Carter, locking on a Rear Chokehold.  Carter grinds his hips as Rory loosens his grip.  Carter throws his elbow back into the side of Rory’s head.  Carter then steps forward and nails a Pele Kick to Rory’s face.  Holly claps while Joshua rallies behind Rory.  Rory gets back up, as Carter jogs in place.  He goes for a Roundhouse Kick, but Rory catches the leg and plants him with an Exploder Suplex.  Rory tags in Joshua, who rushes in and begins stomping on Carter before he can get up.  Carter crawls toward his corner as Holly stretches her arm out.  Carter tries to go for the tag, but Joshua pulls Carter’s arm back, and he goes for the Ray of Light, but is cut short when Carter smacks him right on the ass!  He turns around and tags in Holly, who jumps over the ropes and lands a Bulldog on Joshua.  She goes for the cover, but Rory breaks it up at one.  Carter tackles Rory as the two roll around, brawling.  Holly pulls Rory out of the mix and whips him into the ropes.  The referee tries to gain control, ordering Carter and Rory back to their corners.  Joshua uses the distraction and nails a German Suplex on Holly.  He keeps hooked on for a second one.  He goes for a third one, but Holly flips out of it.  She stumbles and turns around, sweeping Joshua off of his feet.  She does a Split Leg Moonsault.  Rory gets inside and shoves Holly into her corner, forcing a tag.  However, Holly turns around and kicks Rory right in the groin.  She shrugs her shoulders and tags in Carter.  Rory tries to go for Joshua, but Joshua pulls his hand away, laughing at Rory.  He steps down from the apron as Carter nails the Fruit Fly on Rory, covering him. Helluva Bottom Carter and Mz Holly Wood win via pinfall.  The two celebrate their win as Joshua points at Rory, and then to his GRIME Championship belt, shaking his head “no” the whole time as he backs up the rampway.

GRIME Championship
Amy Santino Vs Kelli Torres

Amy starts things off with a suckerpunch to Kelli.  She hits rapid knees to Kelli’s face.  However, Kelli grabs Amy’s leg on the fifth strike attempt and hits a Roundhouse Kick.  She only gets a one count, but it allows her time to shake out the cobwebs.  She picks Amy up and nails a punch to the throat, showing little care for her opponent’s well being.  She then gets Amy in a Wrist Lock.  She pulls it behind her back and locks on a Choke.  The referee calls for the break.  Amy feigns injury as she holds her throat and goes to the corner.  Kelli starts in, but the referee orders her back as Amy chokes out sounds.  As the referee starts to call for medical to come down, Amy lunges forward and claws Kelli’s eyes.  Amy begins choking her and shouting out.  Kelli is able to knee her in the gut to gain distance.  Kelli returns the choke on Amy, but Amy cannot escape.  The referee tries to be lenient, but also forces the break.  Amy gets whipped into the ropes, and as she rebounds, she slides through Kelli’s legs, taking her down.  She hits a Lionsault off the ropes.  She gets a two count.  She slaps the mat in frustration before getting up to shout at the referee. The referee holds up two fingers.  Amy lifts Kelli up, but Kelli grabs hold of Amy’s ankle and trips her up.  She moves around to put on an Ankle Lock.  After she gets to the center of the ring, Amy looks like she might tap.  She tries to crawl to the ropes, but she simply can’t.  She is able to whip her body over and kick Kelli in the face.  As Kelli comes back toward her, Amy kicks her stomach.  Amy gets up, and Kelli looks for the Get Stuffed Drongo (Superkick), but Amy ducks, and Kelli gets caught up on the ropes.  Amy nails the Bad Girl (Double Knee Facebreaker)! Amy Santino wins via pinfall.

Underground Championship
Omasa Tazu Vs Merlot Ayano

Gena: Omasa and Merlot walk to the middle of the ring. Merlot goes to tie up but Omasa kicks her in her chest. Merlot takes a step back as she holds her chest. Merlot signals for Omasa to bring it…

Chad: Omasa jumps up for a jump kick that hits Merlot in her chest, Merlot drops to the mat with that move. Merlot gets right back up, but catches a kick to the back of her leg causing her to drop to her knees.

Gena: Omasa backs off letting Merlot get back to her feet. Merlot turns to face Omasa. Merlot gets her hands out to tie up with Omasa, Omasa kicks at Merlot’s fingers but Merlot steps back to avoid contact. Merlot again gets her hands out to tie up…

Chad: Omasa gets her hands up… Omasa wants to box, open hand of course.

Gena: Merlot steps back and looks at Omasa. Merlot loosens up her hands real quick then gets them up…

Chad: Omasa steps in and nails a quick palm strike to Merlot’s left cheek! Omasa goes for a hard chop but Merlot blocks it with her left arm while countering with a right forearm to Omasa’s jaw. Omasa tilts her head slightly left as she stares at Merlot.

Gena: Merlot goes for a straight open hand strike that Omasa blocks then counters as she leaps forward hitting Merlot with a diving headbut… No Merlot grabs Omasa’s head and drops her with an odd but effective DDT!

Chad: Merlot gets up then drops down with a leg drop to the back of Omasa’s head. Merlot gets up and helps Omasa to her feet. Merlot runs to the ropes and bounces off, Omasa jumps going for a pele kick but Merlot gets her hands up to block then gets her leg up to kick Omasa on her head, Omasa takes her free hand to block the kick and she then lands on her head but does a front roll then snaps up to her feet....

Crowd: That was awesome! That was awesome! That was awesome!

Gena: Merlot charges as Omasa. Merlot goes to grab Omasa but Omasa quickly nails Merlot with multiple open head strikes to the chest and face switch forces Merlot to back away. Omasa rushes in on Merlot… Merlot nails Omasa with an uppercut. Omasa is stunned as she staggers back. Merlot rushes in and nails a spear!

Chad: Merlot goes for the cover!

One…

Gena: Omasa kicks out at one, Merlot gets to her feet as Omasa rolls away from Merlot before jumping to her feet.

Chad: Merlot runs at Omasa, Omasa grabs Merlot to send her to the ropes but gets reversed by Merlot, Omasa kicks off the ropes to perform a moonsault as Merlot quickly moves out the way. Merlot waits for Omasa to land on her feet as she then runs towards her and Spears her a second time!!

Gena: Omasa does down… Merlot waits for Omasa to get back to her feet.

Chad: Omasa starts to get up as Merlot goes for a superkick but misses as Omasa ducks… Omasa goes for her Superkick hitting Merlot in her left cheek. Merlot goes down, Omasa goes for the cover.

One…
Tw…

Gena: Omasa gets up helping Merlot get up in the process. Omasa goes to grab Merlot but Merlot kicks Omasa in the stomach then hits her Superkick! Merlot goes to the corner and gets on the top turnbuckle! Merlot jumps off doing a moonsault but Omasa counters by getting her knees up!!

Chad:  Both ladies are breathing heavily as they scramble back to their feet. However, the lights are fading down for some reason, and…

“Way Down We Go” by KALEO plays over the speakers as Javier Gonzalez comes onto the stage. He looks around as the crowd boos him loudly.  He reaches behind his back and pulls out his briefcase to hold it high in the air.

Gena:  Oh, what the hell is this sycophant doing now?

Javi walks down the rampway as Merlot and Omasa both shout at him, along with the fans who are upset that he’s interrupting the match.  They kick at the apron as Javi tries to get on it.  He steps back and points them back.  He then motions to the briefcase in his hands, and now the referee coming up behind him.  He then walks over to get his microphone to begin speaking.

Javier:  Orale mamis.  Back up for your pah-pi!

Crowd:  BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Javi makes a “jerking off” motion and then gently “splashes” toward the audience before looking back at Merlot and Omasa.

Javier:  You two was going to town in that ring, the only way you ladies know how to, yaknowhatimsayin’ chicas?  But the truth is that they ain’t come to see the war of the two best friends. They came to see a real balls to the walls wrestlin’ match, homez! They came to see what Javier Gonzalez done do.

Chad:  Javi has no business being out here right now, briefcase or not. Carter isn’t down here, so what’s going on?

Javi looks back as if he heard Chad and points right at him.

Javier:  You better close them puta lips before I come for you next, vato.  Because nowhere in this contract does it say I can’t demand a match, whenever I want to, so long as it’s on SCU programming. And Lexa done heard my lawyers out.  So, what y’all can do is vacate the ring, and let the men do the fighting for the evening, even if Helluva Bottom Carter ain’t so much of a man…

Crowd:  SHUT THE FUCK UP! *Clap* SHUT THE FUCK UP! *Clap* SHUT THE FUCK UP! *Clap*

Javi doesn’t have time to do or say anything as security comes down to make the transition more smooth.  Javi acts intimidated by Omasa as she tries to lash out at him, but security holds her back, causing Javi to chuckle from his stomach.  Once both ladies are moved to the entryway, “I Know What Boys Like” plays over the speakers, and Carter comes running down the rampway.  He wastes no time, still in ring gear from his earlier match.  With Javi distracted, he comes barreling right into Javi, knocking him down to the mat.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Gena:  Carter is wasting no time in fucking up Javi’s world as he stomps a mudhole into him.  He points out to Omasa and Merlot with a sort of nod to them that this is for them too.

Chad:  Javi gets back to his feet, demanding space. He shouts at the referee. After a second, Javi and Carter lock up in the middle of the ring.  Carter gets Javi into a Drop Toe Hold, crossing over into a Crossface.  Javi rolls out of it and comes crashing down with an elbow.

Gena:  Javi picks Carter up and sends him to the ropes.  As Carter rebounds, Javi sends him up in the air for a Back Body Drop.  But Carter lands on his feet, bringing Javi down into a Falling Neckbreaker.

Chad:  Javi holds onto his neck, and Carter exposes it as he goes for a Camel Clutch.  Javi is able to move out of it after a moment, bucking Carter off.

Gena:  Javi grabs onto the ropes to lift himself up.  But Carter begins stomping on him.

Chad:  Javi rolls to the apron and to the outside.  He shakes it off as Carter springs off the ropes, as if he’s going for a Suicide Dive.

Gena:  Javi moves, and Carter stops himself at the last second.  Javi claps for Carter, getting the crowd to clap for him. He reaches in to grab Carter’s leg, but Carter avoids it.

Chad:  Javi uses the chance to slide back inside of the ring and he slides out of the first stomping attempt.  He gets to his feet, ducking a Clothesline.

Gena:  Javi Spears Carter into the corner, and then he hits several Shoulderbutts.  He then climbs up the turnbuckle and begins throwing down fists.

Crowd: 1! 2! 3! 4! 5! 6! 7! 8! Nnn…

Chad:  Carter drops Javi down into an Atomic Drop… from the middle rope!  Javi is feeling that as his eyes bulge out.  Carter hits a Knee Block and then applies an Ankle Lock.

Gena:  Javi is feeling that one as he shouts out.  He uses his nails to get to the ropes, but just barely.  As Carter lets go, Javi holds onto his right knee.

Chad:  Carter does a Knee Drop onto Javi’s knee.  He lifts Javi up, looking for a Dragon Sleeper, but Javi twists it into a Japanese Arm Drag. He continues trying to recover as Carter gets up.

Gena:  Carter goes to stomp on Javi’s knee, but Javi gets up.  He goes for a Clothesline, but Carter ducks.  Javi kicks back and takes Carter’s knee out.

Chad:  Javi stumbles a little, shaking his leg a bit before bouncing on it.  He comes off the ropes and drops an elbow to Carter’s back.  Carter crawls to the ropes, and Javi now stomps on him.

Gena:  Javi continues to stomp as the crowd cheers for some odd reason. Javi gives a few more stomps before turning around to get smacked over the head by Omasa’s bokken!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Darlyn:  Here is your winner via disqualification… Javier Gonzalez!  BUT… STILL SCU Underground Champion… Helluva Bottom Carter!!!

Crowd:  *MEGA POP!*

The crowd cheers as security is in a hurry to break up the skirmish as the show goes off the air!

Tune next Saturday, April 23th, 2022 as Sin City Underground comes to you on WGN and the Sin City Network, filmed live in Greece!