Author Topic: SCU presents... Underground Ep. 127: No Girls Allowed (Results)  (Read 4133 times)

Offline Underground

• View Profile
Sin City Underground Ep 127: No Girls Allowed

Zakynthos (Zante), Greece - Azure Resort & Spa

Sin City Underground Ep 127: No Girls Allowed comes to you taped in front of a limited live audience of 60% capacity, wearing face masks and social distancing between groups, at the Azure Resort & Spa in Zakynthos (Zante), Greece. This episode will air on WGN and the Sin City Network at 11:59pm PST on Saturday, April 10th, 2022.

Earl and Stewart are sitting at a table looking out the window, enjoying a plate of souvlaki.

Earl: It’s always odd to do these shows without my wife and Sarah, and while they’re miles away I can’t let that distract me from the goal at hand, my upcoming match against Javier Gonzalaz.

Earl takes a sip of his beer.

Earl: Javier, you were front and center when SCU and GRIME were at war, and we’ve kicked each other's ass a few times, our upcoming match will be no different, there still elements of the SCU GRIME war lingering around SCU, and we’re part of it. Javier you and there's no doubt we’ll have another war when the bell rings, and who knows maybe the winner gets one step closer to a Underground title shot, the Greeks have a long history of being tough warriors, and it’s only fitting that we give them a war, and see who surrenders first, I’m looking forward to it Javier.

The waiter walks over and points to two ladies sitting across the restaurant, and slides a piece of paper across the table, Stewart picks the paper up and looks at and raises his hand to acknowledge the ladies, then shows the paper to Earl.

Earl: Tell those ladies that we must decline their gracious offer.

The waiter leaves their table and walks across the restaurant, to the ladies.

Stewart: Jamie Staggs, I’ll be honest I’m not fond of any member of your family, considering all the history I have with it. Jamie I’ll give you credit though your a good wrestler, you've had a few decent matches, but you know you the person you stepping into the ring with this week is a decorated champion, no of the best to ever do it, and you know beating me isn’t an easy task but I know you’ll come to the ring with the intentions of beating me, and maybe you will who knows what can happen in a wrestling match, good luck to ya Kid and i’ll see you out there.

Javier Gonzalez Vs Earl Lockyer

Earl Lockyer is waiting in the ring as Javier Gonzalez comes down to ringside. He stops for a second, and a smile comes over his face.  He gets inside of the ring to start the match.  When the bell rings, the two men begin to circle one another.  Before they can tie up, one of the cameramen drops their camera and jumps up onto the apron and gets inside of the ring.  They go for a strike on Javi, but Javi moves, as does Earl.  Javi pulls the hat and fake beard off of the cameraman to reveal Omasa.

Javier:  I KNEW IT WAS YOU! AIN’T NOBODY ELSE WEAR THAT HIBISCUS COCONUT BODY SPRAY AROUND HERE, MAMI!

Omasa tries to go after Javi, but he ducks out of the way again.  Security is quick to apprehend Omasa on this “No Girls Allowed” episode.  They drag her off as Javi laughs and waves at her.  However, he turns around and receives a Big Boot to the face.  He goes down fast, but gets up almost as fast.  This time, he gets a boot to the gut, and is finished off with the E.L. 91 (Michinoku Driver 2)! Earl gives a little pizazz to the match by getting up and coming off the ropes with a vicious Elbow Drop to Javi’s chest, staying down for the cover. Earl Lockyer wins via pinfall.

Outside in the parking lot the Jeckel family freak show is entertaining the people in attendance, Jack and Jake do their best at being the host, but that’s usually Helena's job but in her absence will they have to do it. People walk throughout the freakshow.

Jack: Greeting everyone, I’m Jack Jeckel but everyone already knows that by now, and they know the carnage the Jeckel have brought to SCU since our arrival.

Jake: Our level of chaos and violence have been unmatched, we have struck fear into those who have been unfortunate to face us.

Jack: This week we face the Good Shepherds, two fake prophets who want you to believe the words they speak.

Jake: We are not overly religious people, we know the bible and its words.
Jack: Father Gerald, Andrew Borg, you have been the one unfortunately chosen to face us, we will show you no mercy and give no quarter, we will do as they ask and soundly defeat you, for that is our will and it’s their will.

Jake: Good shepherds, you are sheep being led into the lair of wolves, and the outcome will not end in your favor. It is written so it shall be done.

The Jeckels Vs The Good Shepherds (Gerald Shepherd and Andrew Borg)

Gerald and Jake start the match off.  Gerald grabs onto Jake’s shoulders and brings him in for a knee to the gut.  He ties up, but Jake is able to nail a low blow without the referee seeing it, even though the audience boos this.  Jake clubs Gerald across the back and then pulls him in for a Powerbomb.  Jack gets in to help land it, but soon after, Borg is inside of the ring and he deposits Jack to the outside.  He grabs hold of Jake and spins him around.  But before he can do anything, the referee insists on him exiting the ring.  This gives Gerald the time to get back up and he lifts Jake onto his shoulders.  He looks for a Running Powerslam, but Jake is able to slide off.  He instantly tags in Jack.  Jack jumps on Gerald’s back and drags him down into a Sleeperhold.  Gerald quickly maneuvers for a rope break, but Jack kicks his feet off of the ropes to roll away.  He wrenches Gerald’s neck now from over him rather than under.  Gerald uses his strength to slowly crawl over to tag in Andrew.  Andrew jumps inside and instantly lays boots to the back of Jack’s head, breaking up the hold.  Jake rushes in, but Borg and Gerald lift him up into a Back Body Drop.  Borg grabs hold of Jack’s arm and locks on a Cobra Clutch.  Jack shouts out in pain as Gerald stops Jake from getting inside of the ring.  The referee gets between him and Jake.  Jake taps out, but the referee doesn’t see it.  Borg stands up and begins celebrating until he sees the referee trying to push Gerald back to his corner.  He turns the referee around, who shouts at him for laying hands on him.  Andrew insists that Jack tapped.  The referee says he didn’t see it.  Borg huffs and puffs.  Jake goes over to his corner as Jack makes a tag.  Jake comes up behind Andrew and rolls him up for a pin, holding onto the tights.  However, this time, the referee sees it just after two.  As Jake gets up, Andrew spears him into the corner.  As he comes out of the corner, Borg nails Hands of Justice (5 rapid body shots, finished with an Uppercut)!  As Jake goes down, Borg pins him.  Gerald nails Hands of Justice on Jack, who tries to interfere. The Good Shepherds win via pinfall.

Joshua is seen in the back with his GRIME Championship.

Joshua: Now the latest news to come out of SCU is that they are closing down this summer.  So with that said I have to think about what I want to do.  Retire? Go back to SCW? Buy out SCU?  To awnser all the questions would be a simple I don't know.  It is true I am not a spring chicken anymore. SCW has been a home of mine and I get along great with everyone there, that matters anyway, that I am sure they would welcome me back.  To buy out SCU would be an idea, but I don't know if I could do anyone justice there.  But that is a few months away from now.

Joshua paces as he adjusts the Championship.

Joshua: Now a better thing to think about is how I am going to hold onto my GRIME Championship til the doors shut.  That will give me right around a 365 day reign with this championship.  On top of that I have held gold since February of last year so in that arena I am already over 365 but remember I gained the GRIME Championship in a winner take all title merger at Underground 100.  Here in Greece I defend my title against three others that I will beat and everyone will hear this as they have heard before… and still your GRIME Champion Joshua Acquin.  Let me try it a different way…και ακόμα ο πρωταθλητής σας στο GRIME Joshua Acquin.  Don't worry I know enough Greek to get by.

Jamie Staggs Vs Stewart Mason

We come to the ring where Stewart and Jamie have already entered.  Jamie has a microphone in hand, asking the referee to wait on starting the match.  Once his wish is granted, Jamie raises the microphone to his lips.

Jamie: Stewart freakin’ Mason, everybody! If there was an SCU Hall of Fame, this guy would definitely be in it, scro! He’s a goddamn legend in this company. No, in this business! Can we get a round of applause as we just remember that?

Jamie pauses as the crowd cheers loudly.  Jamie joins in with the clapping and cheering. He walks around the ring, getting everyone hyped. Stewart looks a bit confused, but eventually, he graciously accepts the applause. Jamie comes back to the center of the ring with Stewart.

Jamie:  I mean, come on. We can’t honor you enough, Stewart. You’re a real role model to us all. And honestly, even though you don’t care for my family because my uncle alone is a asshole…

Crowd:  BOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Jamie:  BOOOOOOOOO ERIK STAGGS!  Freakin’ jackass! Everybody thinks so.  Even my family thinks so.  My brothers think so. My cousins think so. It’s just a fact.  But, you inspired me to stay with SCU.  It’s true. And, if it wasn’t for that, I would never have been the Underground Champion.  I mean, you did cash in your briefcase and take it right back from me, but… I would do the same thing!  And I have you to thank for all the success I’ve had in SCU.  I might not be the smartest, but not a lotta people in SCU can say that they are former Underground Champions, and you gave me a highlight match.

The crowd gives a weak applause for Jamie, who bows as if the arena was shaking from applause. He turns back to Stewart.

Jamie:  Bottom line is that you are the golden standard in SCU. You’re my role model, and having this match tonight is an honor. Put’er there!

Jamie extends his hand, and Stewart smirks.  He takes it and with a firm shake, both men hear the crowd begin to roar once more. Jamie points out to them all with his free hand.  As Stewart looks, Jamie kicks him right in the balls! The crowd boos this, and Jamie begins throwing knees into Stewart’s sides.  He takes a few steps back and begins to helicopter his arms.  He nails Stewart once, but Stewart kicks Jamie in the gut.  He nails the Paid In Full (Implant DDT) on Jamie.  However, he doesn’t stop there.  He lifts Jamie back up to his feet and whips him into the corner.  He nails several Shoulderbutts to Jamie before burying his knee in Jamie’s face.  The referee counts Stewart down, and at 4, Stewart releases the hold.  He rips Jamie back up from the mat and puts him down on the mat with a Belly-to-Belly Suplex.  He goes for the cover, but pulls Jamie’s shoulders up just before the three.  He lifts Jamie up and plants him with another Paid In Full.  He picks him back up and does the Paid In Full once more. And then again. Finally, the referee just calls for the bell. Stewart Mason wins via referee stoppage.

GRIME Championship Match
Joshua Acquin Vs Andrey Azarov Vs Skag Vs Jerry Cann

Rob:  Andrey and Joshua roll outside of the ring, and immediately pull out weapons.  Andrey has a kendo stick, while Joshua has a broomstick.  He cracks it over his knee.

Chad:  Jerry and Skag roll outside to the opposite end and they grab weapons, Jerry has a steel chair, while Skag grabs a sledgehammer.  All four men meet inside of the ring.

Rob:  Jerry swings the chair at Andrey, who uses the kendo stick to knock it away.  Joshua swings one half of the broomstick at Skag, but Skag breaks the half, sending pieces flying.

Chad:  Andrey swings the kendo stick at Skag, but this opens him up for a chair shot from Jerry, knocking him down to the mat. Joshua uses the other half of the broomstick to knock Jerry in the back of the head.

Rob:  Jerry goes down, and Joshua and Skag look to one another, perhaps a sliver of respect, both having had a victory over each other.  Skag swings the sledgehammer, but Joshua ducks and nails a shot to the gut.

Chad:  He then swings it back around and knocks Skag in the back of the head.  Jerry is quick to get up to his feet and he knocks Joshua down with the chair.

Rob:  He bashes the chair against Joshua’s back twice.  As he goes down to get the cover, Andrey is quick to roll him up from behind!

One!
Two!

Chad:  Skag breaks up the cover.  He and Jerry pick Andrey up and send him into the ropes.  As he comes back, they fling him with a Double Hip Toss, right on top of Joshua.

Rob:  Jerry rolls Andrey off of Joshua, and he drops down for the cover.  But, before the ref can count to one, Skag drops an elbow to the back of Jerry’s head, breaking up the cover.

Chad:  He did tell us that he wasn’t going to make this easy for Jerry, and it looks like he’s keeping that promise.  Skag and Jerry go toe to toe, exchanging punches back and forth.

Rob:  The crowd is loving this.  They go back and forth, and with the lack of rules, they are bare knuckle brawling with closed fists and all!

Chad:  Jerry gets the upperhand in the exchange as he backs Skag into a corner.  Meanwhile, Andrey slips outside and picks up a table.  He slides it inside.  Joshua starts to stir.

Rob:  Andrey and Joshua set up the table together.  They spin Jerry around and they set him up for a Vertical Suplex, but Jerry lands on his feet on the table.  He hits Joshua with a Dropkick to the face.

Chad:  Andrey trips Jerry up, and he falls off of the table, favoring his knee.  The referee checks on him as he rolls around in pain.

Rob:  Andrey lifts Skag onto the table.  He gets on the top ropes as he sets him up for the Shadow Cyclone version of the Mello Yellow (Shooting Star Neckbreaker).  Joshua cheers him on, too!

Chad:  Andrey nails it, going right through the table!  But before he can do anything, Joshua has the chair and he smacks Andrey across the top of the head, putting him down.

Rob:  Medical is coming down to check on Jerry.  Joshua smirks wickedly as he falls against the ropes, enjoying the carnage.  He puts the chair on Andrey’s throat, choking him out as he leans casually.

Chad:  The crowd is booing him, but this only makes his smirk grow.  Andrey weakly fights against it.  Jerry is being checked on.  Joshua goes to the outside to grab his GRIME Championship belt.

Rob:  He puts it around his waist as he rolls back inside.  I guess he’s just trying to make it easier for when he scores the win.

Chad:  He goes for the cover on Andrey!

One!
Two!
Thr…

Chad:  But Jerry jumps on top to break up the cover!  The crowd cheers as Jerry begins throwing punches at Joshua!  Vicious punches!  Like he stole from him!

Rob:  Jerry lifts Joshua up and goes for the Cobra Clutch, but Skag is able to make it to his feet and clobbers Jerry with a broken piece of table, causing him to drop Joshua.

Chad:  Skag nails the Paid In Full on Jerry, but before he can hook the leg, Joshua cracks Skag with the GRIME Championship belt against the side of the head, causing him to fall to one knee.

Rob:  Joshua nails the Nightmare 2 (Full nelson facebuster)!  He drops down quickly and covers Skag!

One!
Two!

Rob:  Andrey is stirring, and he gets to his feet, quickly making a beeline for the cover, but…

Three!!!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Liam:  Here is your winner and STILL GRIME Champion… Joshua Acquin!!!

Underground Championship Match
Helluva Bottom Carter Vs Rory Rockefeller

Rob:  Rory steps out of his corner as Carter does the same. Both men charge at one another, tying up in the center of the ring.  Rory tries to get behind Carter for a German Suplex.

Chad:  Carter hits an elbow back at him and then hits a Snapmare, locking on a Rear Chin Lock.  He grounds Rory for a minute, showing dominance.

Rob:  Rory moves around a bit, grabbing onto Carter’s face.  He then punches his face, getting a bit of slack.  He grabs Carter’s arm and gets up, applying a Hammerlock.

Chad:  Carter twists out of it, reversing the lock on Rory.  He uses excessive force to make his point.  He pushes Rory into the corner and then slaps the back of his head.

Rob:  He spins Rory around and then goes to punch him in the face.  Rory ducks out of it, and hits a few shots to the kidneys of Carter.  He hits a few hard knees, doubling Carter over.

Chad:  He grabs Carter’s head and tucks it between his legs to go for a Powerbomb.  Carter does a Back Body Drop, but Rory lands on the apron on his feet.

Rob:  He grabs onto Carter’s head and pulls him down to the mat.  He climbs onto the turnbuckle from the outside, lowering to the second rope. He does a Leg Drop and covers.

One!
Two!
Kickout!

Rob:  Rory goes to push Carter back to the mat, but he kicks out before the cover is even complete.  Carter gets to the outside of the ring.

Chad:  Rory catches Carter with a Baseball Slide that puts him down on the ground.

Rob:  She continues to mouth off, but Rory lets go of the hand anyway.  He turns around just in time for Carter to catch him with a Superkick to the face.

Chad:  He then grabs hold of Rory’s head and bounces it off of the steel steps.  The referee starts his delayed count.

1!
2!
3!

Rob:  He then flings him into the barricade, where theSCU fans cheer him fon.  He grabs Rory and flings him into the apron, rushing at him and jumping.

4!
5!
6!

Chad:  Rory moves out of the way and Carter collides with the apron.  Rory hits a few solid punches as the referee continues to count.

7!
8!

Rob:  Both men slide inside of the ring to break the count.  Both men struggle to their feet, taking a moment from the damage they’ve taken so far.

Chad: Rory goes for a Big Boot, but Carter uses this momentum to send him over with an Exploder Suplex.  Carter quickly climbs the top rope and waits for Rory to rise.

Rob:  Rory slowly gets to his feet, and Carter leaps off with the Fruit Fly (Eclipse)! He hooks the legs for the pin!

One!
Two!
Three!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Liam:  Here is your winner and STILL SCU Underground Champion… “Helluva Bottom” Carter!!!

The show goes off the air.

Tune next Saturday, April 17th, 2022 as Sin City Underground comes to you on WGN and the Sin City Network, filmed live in Greece!