Author Topic: SCU presents... Underground Ep. 126 (Results)  (Read 4131 times)

Offline Underground

• View Profile
SCU presents... Underground Ep. 126 (Results)
« on: April 03, 2022, 11:51:29 PM »
Sin City Underground Ep 126

Corfu, Greece - Angsana Corfu Resort & Spa

Sin City Underground Ep 126 comes to you taped in front of a limited live audience of 60% capacity, wearing face masks and social distancing between groups, at the Angsana Corfu Resort & Spa in Corfu, Greece This episode will air on WGN and the Sin City Network at 11:59pm PST on Saturday, April 3rd, 2022.

The scene opens backstage, where we see Amy talking on her cell phone in what appears to be a conversation with the hired nanny and what appears to be a couple of instructions and then saying goodnight to Beckett and a thank you to the nanny.  Amy turns to face to the camera and begin to speak.

Amy: Winter... I guess Mercedes is rubbing off on you and not in a good way. You are so full of shit its beyond ridiculous. Stop at nothing to make sure that I didn’t get the GRIME championship.

Wow... look at that....

Amy raises the GRIME championship with a smirk.

Amy: Joshua didn’t even have to lift a finger either to make sure there wasn’t any unscrupulous action in and out of the ring. All your threats about making sure I never get my hands on the GRIME championship was pretty much all talk and bravado. Much like Mercedes.  It just goes to show Winter that you are all talk and very little substance.

But the thing is we are not done though... we have unfinished business and I still need to kick your ass. But for now, I have bigger fish to fry.... oh look another hard night with multiple opponents.

Fuck you Winter.

Amy places the GRIME championship back onto her shoulder.

Amy: And speaking of multiple opponents... time for my first title defence.

So first… Dahlia Rotten.

We have squared off twice before now. First time as Rainbow and the second as plain little old me. Both times I beat you… so maybe third time lucky for you. Nah… I don’t think so.  Don’t get me wrong, you are a decent wrestler, and I enjoyed our matches, but you aren’t GRIME championship material.   Sorry to break it to you Dahlia but the other two have a better chance at pinning me than you do.

And speaking of the others…

Chelsea LeClair and Kelli Torres… both will be very tough opponents with different qualities and experience within SCU.  Now don’t get me wrong I haven’t totally written off Dahlia, but Chelsea has held many titles while Kelli has some fine martial arts skills that I wouldn’t mind match with my Muay Thai skills.

So first Chelsea, you have held many championships in your time as a wrestler, but you haven’t had a chance to be successful here in SCU.  SCU and SCW have some very tough ladies as you have found out, but unfortunately it will be a lot tougher against me and against Kelli.  I have watched some of your matches here in SCU and you are impressive and perhaps alongside Kelli the most dangerous.  I can’t wait to face you because I know that I will be getting a decent match.

Especially with Kelli also inside the ring.  I can’t wait to also come face to face with you Kelli, you being proficient in martial arts and myself who dabbles in Muay Thai – should be a very hard-hitting match and hard work.  You are also quite impressive, and this excites me… and for clarity not sexually.  However, I like challenges like this and the different matches that I get to wrestle in.  It makes me work hard and even hard when it has high calibre wrestlers.

Tonight won’t be easy but no title defences are but tonight is the beginning of another 100+ day championship run.

I wish everyone luck in this match because I am going to enjoy beating every single one of you.

Amy adjusts the GRIME championship on her shoulder before smiling and walking off. The scene soon fades out on a Summer XXXtreme poster.

GRIME Tag Team Championship Match
2 Broke Chicks vs Celeste North & Orchid Vs Halo Annis and Linnea Lacroix Vs Kawaii Dragons

Outside in the parking lot, we see all eight competitors inside of a circle of cars. Celeste, in the orchid colored mask, charges Chi Chi, who moves out of the way and tries to fling her into a car.  Celeste rolls on the roof and jumps off, landing a Tornado DDT to Chi Chi while Jane and Tatsu tie up, struggling for the advantage.  Winter and Linnea square off, trading punches, while Halo and Orchid trade combat style jabs and kicks.  Winter and Linnea wind up the hood of a car, going back and forth punching each other until Winter starts to bang Linnea’s head against the windshield of the car.  Tatsu charges Jane into the side of a van, and Jane crumbles.  She slides under the van as Tatsu taunts her.  Meanwhile, Celeste has whipped Chi Chi toward Tatsu, and instead of clashing with her, she nails a Flying Clothesline to Tatsu, sending her into the van.  Jane trips Tatsu up and goes for the cover, but only gets one.  Orchid makes her way over to Chi Chi and bashes her against the back of the head with a traffic cone.  She spins Chi Chi around and puts the cone over her head before nailing several devastating body shots.  Jane attempts to interfere, but Orchid ducks and Jane connects with a Superkick to the side of the cone, and Chi Chi’s head.  Orchid rolls Jane up, but Halo breaks it up by stomping on the back of Orchid’s head.  However, Celeste comes up behind Halo and nails a German Suplex, pinning Halo for a two count.  Linnea comes flying at Celeste, but Celeste hits a Back Body Drop onto Halo.  Winter jumps off of Celeste’s back, hitting a Frog Splash onto Linnea (and Halo), going for the cover.  She kicks at Celeste to keep her back, but just before three, Celeste grabs her foot and yanks her off, applying an Ankle Lock.  Tatsu doesn’t let it stay on for too long before she puts Celeste down with a Neckbreaker.  She tries to cover, but Jane and Chi Chi lift her up and drop her with a Double Spinebuster.  They go for the cover, but Celeste is quick to come up from behind and she whips Chi Chi around, delivering the Homicidal (Left hook, right jab, European Uppercut, Running Bulldog combo).  Orchid sets Jane up for The Orchid Drop: (Twist of Fate), but Linnea comes up from behind and goes for the Bourbon Street Blues (Future Shock DDT) on Orchid.  She is interrupted from the pinfall attempt when Omasa Tazu and Merlot Ayano come barreling toward them.  She moves out of the way as Omasa swings her bokken at her.  Celeste ducks this, but Merlot nails Celeste with a Yakuza Kick, and Omasa finishes her off with the Omasa Punch (Punch to the throat).  Omasa continues to smack Celeste with her sword.  As Orchid eventually gets up, Merlot nails the Eternal Burning (High Velocity Roundhouse Kick)!  Halo and Linnea are busy trying to fight off the Kawaii Dragons.  They have them backed against the hood of a car, and Halo lifts Tatsu up for a Powerbomb onto the hood as Linnea goes for a Sitout Face Crusher on Winter.  However, once Omasa and Merlot are gone exacting revenge, Jane is there to secure the three! 2 Broke Chicks win via pinfall.

Marissa is backstage in the Team Canada locker room.

Marissa: Hello, hope you are enjoying Ladies night so far, please welcome my guest Dahlia Rotten, tonight you challenge for the Grime championship in a fatal four way match, how are you feeling?

Dahlia: Feeling great as always.

Marissa: You're one of the most decorated champions in SCU history, what would the GRIME championship mean to you?

Dahlia: It will be a nice feather in my cap.

Marissa: So what about your opponents tonight?

Dahlia: Three of the most talented women in SCU, Kelli is a former Combat champion, and Chelsea has had some great matches, Amy has been a great champion and tonight will be a definite fight, four women fighting to become Grime champion, all I can say is buckle your seat belts, your all in for a great match, and hopefully things will go my way if not, either of the women will be a great Grime champion.

Marissa: Thanks for your time and good luck tonight.

Dahlia: Your welcome and thanks.

The show cuts to Chelsea LeClair standing in the hallway. She’s looking somewhat annoyed as she stands next to a poster that has Veronica Taylor’s face on it. It is marked with a giant, red X all over her face and the expression on Chelsea’s face indicates that there is still some anger toward Veronica. Still, she is doing the best that she can to move forward as she clears her head and begins to express her thoughts.

Chelsea: What can I say? I WON… again. But I won by cowardice and that’s something that as a competitor, it doesn’t sit well with me. Veronica decided that she would rather get fired than deal with me. What an absolute fucking joke. Seriously. So ultimately, I figure that I chased her away from this company. That was never my intention when the whole thing started, but that’s exactly what happened. I seriously DO wish that there was a better conclusion than her just deciding to run away from this company like the fucking coward she is and always will be but hey, at least they don’t have to give out vomit bags for free because oh my GOD, to be completely honest, and I don’t care how shallow this sounds, Veronica was far and away the UGLIEST person in the SCU roster and it wasn’t even close. Holy crap, I’m grateful that I never have to see that face again because that face was so PLASTIC that she could pollute the ocean just by staring at it. But hey, she’s gone… and it’s time to put the final cap on this bitch…

Chelsea rips the poster off of the wall and she shreds it to pieces, more or less putting Veronica Taylor behind her… finally…

Chelsea: NOW… we can focus on something that actually matters around here and that’s the GRIME World title. Yeah, I’m a bit surprised that I find myself in this situation but at the end of the day, a world title IS a world title and I HAVE one a couple of those so it’s not like I don’t know how to win them or anything. Yet, despite that fact, I find myself pretty darn unsatisfied as far as world championships are concerned. The first one was more or less bullshit and the second one? Well, that one was an improvement upon the first one but I was definitely fighting an uphill battle especially when you consider that the powers that be in that old company had their ‘chosen ones’ that they wanted to get the title on, if you know what I am saying.

That was then, however.

This is now. The competition is going to be tough, there is no denying that. But as I have shown here in Sin City Underground, I DO know that I have what it takes to be here AND to rise to the occasion. I know Amy just regained the title and I hate to say it because I got nothing personal against the woman or anything, but this new title reign of hers is going to have to be short lived. I’m not going to run down her reputation or her accolades because that’d be beating a dead horse. BUT, I am in no way going to back down and I am in no way going to be intimidated. I mean, how can someone who literally just chased Rumplestiltskin on Botox out of Sin City Wrestling be intimidated at all, RIGHT? The moment ISN’T too much for me, I can promise that. The other two challengers? They aren’t going to want to dethrone her the way I’m going to want to. They just don’t have that motivation. Dehlia and Kelli for the most part hang around and such, but I’M the challenger that is going to be the biggest threat. I didn’t come to Sin City Underground to be a Cinderella story as I’ve been in other places. I AM beyond that now and tonight, when I win my THIRD world title, that’s exactly what I am going to prove. You all can look at me and you all may not take me seriously. That’s exactly what I expect after all. But, I don’t need anyone else but me to believe that I can do this. This may be an uphill battle, but hell, the first time I ever won a world title? It was a bigger hill to climb considering NOBODY gave me a chance to win that at all… just as much as I’m sure few are even giving me a chance to win this match tonight.

But that’s okay.

Tonight?

Let’s shock the world…

And THEN?

Once I have that title? I’m going to prove to the best of my ability that what is about to happen tonight is no fluke at all!

Chelsea, in a determined mood, makes her exit from the scene. There is no intimidation coming across from her at all as the scene fades out.

Fatal 4 Way - GRIME Championship Match
Amy Santino Vs Kelli Torres Vs Dahlia Rotten Vs Chelsea LeClair

Kelli and Chelsea waste no time as they both rush at Dahlia. Amy looks on as Chelsea and Kelli double team Dahlia… Amy runs at Kelli and grabs a fist full of hair and yanks her off of Dahlia. Amy now kicks Chelsea in the lower back. Dahlia headbutts Chelsea, knocking her to the floor. Kelli and Chelsea get up as Dahlia goes to hit Amy who ducks. Chelsea and Kelli go on to attack Dahlia and Amy. Dahlia grabs Chelsea for a Belly to Belly Suplex. Kelli hits Amy with a Knife Edge Chop. Kelli hits another Chop to Amy's chest as Dahlia picks Chelsea back up. Kelli sends Amy to the corner as Dahlia grabs Chelsea by the arm, lifting her up and tossing her over her shoulder! Kelli runs towards Amy with a Flying Kick into the corner. Amy falls and lands on her ass. Kelli looks at the down Amy and turns to run to the opposite side of the ring. Kelli attempts to lift Dahlia up, but she can’t quite. Short-Arm Lariat by Dahlia on Kelli who didn’t see it coming. Chelsea goes to grab Dahlia as Amy uses the ropes to get herself up. Chelsea tries to send Dahlia to the ropes but gets reversed as Dahlia sends Chelsea to the corner! Chelsea runs right at Amy as their heads collide. Both women go down and Kelli tries to get back up. Dahlia shoves Kelli with her foot, sending her back to the mat. Dahlia is the only one standing. She grabs Kelli’s arm and gets her up. Dahlia lifts her for a Back Body Drop… Kelli, however, kicks off to give her more speed on the drop… Kelli turns her body mid-air and lands on Dahlia instead of getting hit with the backdrop. Chelsea and Amy get up. Chelsea points at Kelli and Dahlia. I think Chelsea is trying to get Amy to team up to take Kelli and Dahlia out of this match. Amy shakes her head no and gives Chelsea the middle finger. Amy kicks Chelsea in the gut then picks her up and lifts her for a Samoan Drop. Amy hooks Chelsea's head. Amy falls to her side, dropping Chelsea right on her skull. Kelli runs and Spears Amy as she gets caught while trying to get back up. The two roll as Amy is now on top of Kelli. She goes for an Elbow but Kelli blocks it and rolls them over… The two roll out the ring and hit the floor. The ref counts to two. Kelli and Amy keep rolling on the floor as each tries to get the advantage. The ref counts to four. Dahlia gets up and walks over to Chelsea. The ref counts to six. Dahlia drags Chelsea to the middle of the ring. The ref counts to eight. Kelli and Amy are able to get back inside of the ring.  Dahlia sets Chelsea up for the Black Dahlia (Arm Triangle Choke).  Chelsea refuses to give up, trying to move around toward the ropes, but Dahlia grounds her weight.  Kelli looks for the Get Stuffed Drongo (Super Kick), but Amy ducks!  She sends a Yakuza Kick to Kelli’s stomach and hits the Bad Girl (Double Knee Facebreaker) out of nowhere!  She covers Kelli.  Dahlia can’t release the hold fast enough to break up the cover! Amy Santino wins via pinfall.  Amy collects her belt and rolls outside, taking no time to celebrate, instead treating it as strictly business.

The show cuts to Morganna walking backstage. She is incredibly pissed off as she walks by a few stagehands and some random office people. By no means is she in any mood for nonsense at all. She notices that the camera is in front of her and she immediately tries to ignore it and act like it’s not even there. However, the camera continues to follow her and it is at this point where she has had enough. She stops in her tracks and thinks that she’s better off just shoving the camera, but after taking a deep breath, she decides better of it and reluctantly expresses her thoughts.

Morganna: What? What do you expect me to say? Do you expect me to talk about what happened at Blaze of Glory? Are you expecting me to acknowledge that Cordelia won and that I’m going to continue to make her life a living hell? Is that it? Are you expecting the big revenge speech out of me talking about how THIS ISN’T OVER and all of this other crap? You see, NORMALLY, that would be the damn case. HOWEVER, that’s NOT going to be the case at all because you know what I realized recently? This whole CORDELIA thing is something that I’ve been feeding into myself. Your monsters and your demons are only as big as you make them out to be and the fact of the matter is, I was making her far more relevant than she had any right to be. So, from THIS MOMENT FORWARD, I am NOT going to make ANY mention of my sister as far as it relates to SCU. As far as SCU is concerned, I am DONE with her because now I’ve got to focus on the long game. I’ve got to focus on ME! I’ve got to focus on showing that I can BE SOMEBODY in SCU WITHOUT having her name attached to everything. So yeah, I’m FUCKING PISSED about Blaze of Glory, you can bet your ass on that.

But, this is one of those instances where I am just going to swallow it and move on…

And that’s where YOU come in, Esther Asarov…

Morganna takes a pause while she lets the anger from Blaze of Glory seethe through her veins. There is still a small part of her that really wants to rant and rave about her sister, but ultimately, she knows the best thing for her is to move on.

Morganna: When was the last time anyone has ever heard of you? Off the top of my head, I can’t even remember your last SCU match. Maybe it’s because in the big picture, you are completely irrelevant. I mean, you DID enter SCW’s Blast from the Past tournament and you did nothing but be a first round FUCK UP! You didn’t even bother cutting a promo for that. Holy fucking shit, it was such a HUGE waste of a Blast from the Past spot as far as I’m concerned. I’ll even go as far as saying that I would’ve been better for that spot than you would’ve been because at least here in Sin City Underground, I have done some things that actually MATTER around here. I WAS on blaze of Glory while you were just… I don’t know… taking up roster space or something? It seems like that’s what you do these days. When was the last time you even won? I don’t know and I don’t really care. All I know is that I’ve got SO much frustration and anger that has built up inside of me over the last two weeks and I NEED an outlet for that. That’s where YOU come in Esther, so congratulations, you ARE going to be useful for once. You ARE going to serve a purpose that you never even came close to serving when it came to the Blast from the Past tournament. I WILL prove that I DESERVE to be in the spotlight around here while someone like YOU deserves to ALWAYS remain in the back of the line.

So don’t disappoint me tonight, Esther. Show the fuck up and actually prove that you want to be here. Because if you DON’T, I’m going to see to it that this match for you is going to be the most miserable experience possible. You don’t stand a chance of beating me and you definitely don’t stand a chance of being ICONIC in any way… unless we’re talking about being iconic in the sense of being one of the biggest disappointments in SCU history…

Morganna scoffs and then shoves the camera away having said all that she has needed to say. The camera hits the floor and immediately statics…

Singles Match
Angel of FIlth vs Jenifer Lacroix

Angel of Filth is none too happy with the match as she circles with Jenifer.  Jenifer attempts several times to grab at Filth, but Filth spins out of the way each time, slapping the back of Jenifer’s head on the final time.  Jenifer catches Filth by surprise with a gut punch, followed by a series of jabs and an uppercut that puts Filth down on the mat.  She immediately locks on a Figure Four Leg Lock.  Filth struggles for a moment to get to the ropes, but she eventually does.  Once Jenifer releases the hold, Filth charges her to the mat.  They throw punches until Filth puts her hands around Jenifer’s throat.  She blatantly chokes her, slamming Jenifer’s head up and down into the mat.  Jenifer scratches at Filth’s face, but Filth only laughs.  The referee counts to four, calling for the break.  Filth laughs louder before bearing down more weight.  The referee calls for the bell.  Jenifer Lacroix wins via disqualification.  Filth mutters something to Jenifer before releasing the choke.  Jenifer holds onto her throat.  Filth stands up and celebrates as if she had won the match.  Her arrogance gives Jenifer time to recover enough to put Filth into the Kimura Lock.  The crowd cheers as Filth flails around, trying to get out of the hold.  However, after less than a minute, Helena Jeckel comes out of the crowd.  She has her signature mallet in hand, and she clubs Jenifer across the back, breaking her hold on Filth.  Helena goes to hit Jenifer again, but Jenifer trips her up, disarming her.  She attempts to lock on the Kimura Lock on her, but Filth clubs her across the back.  Helena gets up and begins stomping on Jenifer relentlessly alongside Filth, as the bell continues ringing to break it up.  Eventually, security comes down and pulls Jenifer to safety.  When Jenifer comes back to, she tries to fight to get back at them, but Filth and Helena high five one another before walking toward the ropes to make their exit.

Raisa is standing against the wall as the camera zooms in.

Raisa: Welcome, we know why you're here.

The camera lowers down to Helena sitting on the floor rocking back and forth.

Helena: Ms Cordelia, we know of you and your accomplishments with SCU, and we know you are a very devious and evil woman we kind of like that, but it doesn’t affect what they have asked me to do, They hate evil suck as you and have ask that I destroy your evil essence and rid it from this realm, I must do as they ask Ms. Cordelia, and that is regretful, but their will is my command, tonight Ms. Cordelia, I will defeat you. It is written so it shall be done.

Singles Match
Morganna Vs Esther Azarov

Morganna grabs onto Esther right away and flings her into the ropes.  Esther ducks a Clothesline, but on the rebound, she catches a hard elbow to the face and goes down.  Morganna stomps away at her violently in a circle before picking her up and landing a Snap Suplex.  She holds on and lifts Esther into another Snap Suplex.  She goes for a third, but Esther knees her in the gut and then clubs her back.  She flings Morganna into the corner and follows up with a Clothesline.  She goes for a  Running Bulldog, but Morganna flings her forward. Esther slides and then rolls out of the way and sweeps Morganna off of her feet.  She rushes behind Morganna and hits a Punt Kick to her spine.  She locks on a Standing Rear Choke.  Morganna refuses to give in, and Esther begins hammering away at her head, punch after punch.  Morganna claws at Esther’s eyes.  She uses the distraction to get up and she begins delivering a series of kicks, grounding Esther with a Spin Kick.  She scores a two count. She goes to pick Esther off of the mat, but Esther trips her up to the ground, locking on an Ankle Lock.  Morganna slowly works her way to the ropes, refusing to give up.  Esther drags her back to the center of the ring, but Morganna makes it to the ropes. She lifts Morganna up, and Morganna roars as she kicks Esther in the gut.  She drops her with a Swinging DDT that nearly gets a three count.  Morganna argues with the referee.  In the meantime, Esther rebounds and rolls Morganna up, but Morganna rolls over and nails a Bell Clap to Esther.  She then pins Esther with her feet up on the ropes.  The referee doesn’t see it and counts the three. Morganna wins via pinfall.  Morganna rolls outside of the ring, laughing at Esther’s and points at her.  Esther rolls outside of the ring, screeching as she chases Morganna.  She catches her halfway to the rampway and takes her down to the ground.  The two roll around, throwing punches at one another wildly.  They are pulled apart by security and forced to separate.  Morganna shouts at Esther as she is backed up the rampway.

The show cuts in on Cordelia Clark in the locker room. She’s in a better mood for sure. In fact, one can say that she is in the best mood that she has been in ever since she won the SCU Underground Championship at SuperNova last year. With her sister now behind her, she can focus on a brighter future ahead of her. Cordelia definitely has nothing but positive thoughts running through her as she begins to express them.

Cordelia: I’m going to start off by saying this. I am SO glad that this whole thing with my sister is over… at least in Sin City Underground anyway…

Trust me, dealing with her for months was a hell in and of itself. I do own up to the fact that it was partially my own fault considering I was the one that went and brought her here to begin with but of course, I would’ve never anticipated that things would ever go down the way that they did. But, when it came down to it, at Blaze of Glory, I dealt with her and I get to move on. I am rather surprised that she’s not going to try to get revenge on me or something and that for the most part, she’s been quiet about this whole thing, but that’s all for the better anyway. Now that I’ve got the biggest distraction behind me, I can focus on the future. I can focus on getting back to that championship level that I was at when I first started here. The one big difference is that I’m not doing so with the attitude that I have displayed. I do admit that with all the drama with my sister, people have forgotten that I came into this company as one of the most dominant, successful prodigies that this company had ever seen. I mean, prior to being screwed out of the title that I held, I had been a champion of some sort for nearly 400 consecutive days. I’m not going to guarantee that I’d do such a thing again, but you all know what I am capable of…

And now? It’s time for a reminder. Starting over again isn’t something that anyone wants to do or anything, but at the same time, it’s what is needed in this situation. In all honesty, I couldn’t think of a more fitting person to start over against than who I am facing tonight in Helena Jeckel. Yeah Helena, I do remember you. I do remember that I have treated you less than ideal in the past. But you know what I also remember? I remember going to High Stakes with the SCU Underground Championship on my shoulder, walking into that match against you, in one of my biggest matches yet, and I definitely remember the part where I came out of that event the winner.

Cordelia takes a pause, having a bit of a confident smile for the moment as she briefly reflects on that encounter.

Cordelia: You are not facing the same Cordy that was acting like a stuck up snob and that was looking down on everyone else. No, I would say in light of Blaze of Glory and one of the biggest victories of my career that I just got, that you are getting a BETTER version of me. I’ve grown. I’ve evolved. I’ve managed to find my way again and to do so at a higher level. You on the other hand? You’ve been… well… Helena Jeckel. You’ve done alright. You’ve managed to hang around. But I haven’t seen a fire from you at all ever since High Stakes. I’m seemingly seeing someone that does not have the motivation to push themselves to that higher level. But with me, that motivation is there especially in light of moving beyond everything that happened with my sister.

I’m more determined than ever to show why I have been one of the biggest stars of this company ever since I arrived here and there’s nothing that you are going to be able to do that is going to slow me down. I’ve beaten you before and I know that I’ve got everything that it takes to beat you again. Tonight? That’s exactly what I am going to do. Tonight is the start of a much better journey back to the top. I’m as free as a bird for the first time in months and considering that I beat you at a time where that dark cloud with my sister’s name on it was hanging over my head, I know that this is one of those nights where I feel like everything is going to go my way. So Helena, I’m sorry about your luck. But at the end of the day, I know coming into this match that you won’t have the drive or the motivation that I do to get back to that championship level…

Cordelia leaves the locker room at this point fully confident in her abilities. Following her departure, the scene cuts out.

Singles Match
Helena Jeckel Vs Cordelia Clark

Both ladies waste no time in going to a brawl.  Cordelia gets a few solid hits in on Helena, sending her into the ropes.  She uses her forearm to choke Helena against the ropes.  The referee counts to 4 before Cordelia lets go.  She steps back, but as Helena leans up, she goes right back to it.  Another 4 count and she lets go again.  However, she kicks Helena right in the stomach, causing her to crumble to the outside.  Helena cackles through the obvious pain.  She gets up and as Cordelia goes to kick her, she grabs Cordelia’s leg and drags her to the outside.  She whips Cordelia into the ring steps, jumps on the apron, and then nails a Dropkick to the chest.  She lays there for a second to let the pain in her stomach subside.  She slowly gets up, but so does Cordelia.  Both ladies brawl, using the barricade, apron, and ring steps to their advantage. They trade off hits and slams until the 8 count where they both slide back inside to avoid the countout.  Cordelia is able to grab Helena and put her into a Dragon Sleeper, holding her there as she struggles.  Helena claws at Cordelia’s midsection, causing her to let go.  Helena grabs onto Cordelia’s throat and pushes her against the far corner.  The referee orders her to let go, but she turns and shoves the referee and goes right back to it.  The referee calls for the bell. Cordelia Clark wins via disqualification.  Helena throws Cordelia’s head back into the turnbuckle and then laughs in her face, making threats.  Cordelia surprises Helena by slapping her clear across the face.  Her and Helena brawl until Angel of Filth comes out of the crowd.  She jumps into the ring, and her and Helena start kicking at Cordelia until she goes down.  They continue to kick her as the bell rings.

However, instead of security, General Manager Lexa Pellegrini comes to the stage and tells everyone that she’s had enough of the leftover GRIME bullshit.  She says that this ends right here, right now as Jenifer Lacroix comes out behind her.  Instead of waiting, Jenifer rushes to the ring and Lexa announces that it will be a No Disqualifications Tornado Tag Team Match.  Jenifer slides right inside of the ring as Filth and Helena go to stomp on her before she can get up.

No DQ Tornado Tag Team Match
Angel of Filth and Helena Jeckel Vs Cordelia Clark and Jenifer Lacroix

The brawl continues as Helena clocks Cordy, and Jenifer punches Filth right in the nose, busting her open.  Helena kicks Cordy in the gut and then lands an Ax Kick to the back of her head.  She turns, just as Jenifer does, and the two see each other standing.  They begin throwing punch after punch until Helena throws Jenifer over the ropes.  She grabs onto Helena and drags her to the outside with her.  Jenifer then hits a Bulldog off of the apron.  Helena picks up her mallet and swings it at Jenifer, but Jenifer ducks.  She again disarms Helena, but Helena hits a poke to the eyes and sends Jenifer into the ring steps.  Meanwhile, Cordy tries for a cover on Filth, but only gets a one count.  She rips Filth up by her hair and sends her into the corner with a Hip Attack.  She climbs up behind Filth and climbs onto her shoulders, turning into a Hurricanrana and cover for a two count.  Filth trips Cordy up and sizes her up for a Shining Wizard, nailing it.  Jenifer comes into the ring and grabs onto Filth, but Filth drops into a Stunner.  She tries for a cover, but only gets a two count.  Helena grabs onto Jenifer, but Jenifer is able to land her into the Kimura Lock.  Helena immediately grabs onto the ropes for leverage, trying to break free.  She claws at Jenifer’s arm.  Meanwhile, Filth is able to duck a Clothesline from Cordy.  She pulls Cordy into a Neckbreaker.  She drops rapid elbows to Cordy’s chest.  She goes up top, looking for the Defibrillator (Coup de Gras), but Cordy moves at the last second.  She quickly gets to her feet and nails the Heartbreaker (A spinning double knee right into the chest/heart).  Helena scoots over to try to break up the cover, but she’s seconds too late! Cordelia Clark and Jenifer Lacroix win via pinfall.  Jenifer throws Helena’s body down to the mat as Cordelia shakes it off.  She is breathing heavily, but she high fives Jenifer, much to Jenifer’s surprise.  The two stand victoriously in the center of the ring as Helena drags Filth out of the ring to help her to the back.  Filth comes to and sneers at Cordelia, telling her that this isn’t over before disappearing through the curtains.

Underground Championship Match
Omasa Tazu Vs Merlot Ayano

Merlot grabs onto Omasa right away and flings her into the ropes.  Omasa ducks a Clothesline, but on the rebound, she catches a hard elbow to the face and goes down.  Merlot stomps away at her violently in a circle before picking her up and landing a Snap Suplex.  She holds on and lifts Omasa into another Snap Suplex.  She goes for a third, but Omasa knees her in the gut and then clubs her back.  She flings Merlot into the corner and follows up with a Clothesline.  She throws various punches, kicks, knees, and clubs to her challenger.  She goes for a Running Bulldog, but Merlot ducks out of it.  She rushes behind Omasa and hits a Punt Kick to her spine.  She locks on a Standing Rear Choke.  Omasa refuses to give in, and Merlot begins hammering away at her head, punch after punch.  Omasa pulls Merlot’s arm, bringing her over her shoulder and to the mat.  As Merlot tries to get up, Omasa begins delivering a series of kicks, grounding Merlot with a Spin Kick.  Merlot is down for 5.  Omasa picks Merlot up and drops her with an Alley Oop Slam.  6 and Merlot is back up.  Omasa tries for a Shining Wizard, but Merlot moves outta the way and grabs onto Omasa’s ankle.  She does a Boston Crab, pulling back on Omasa’s legs, and Omasa tries to get to the ropes.  Merlot isn’t having it as she drops back into an STF hold, releasing one leg in the process.  Omasa refuses to give up, but she’s on the verge of tapping.  However, she is able to barely get to the ropes to break it.  Merlot lifts Omasa up and puts on the Vanguard Killer (Lebell Lock), holding her away from the ropes!  Omasa still refuses to give in, but she seems to have passed out.  Merlot keeps it held on for a few seconds.  She lets go, and Omasa is out on the ground.  Merlot watches carefully as the referee counts.  Dylan checks on Omasa, and Omasa grabs onto the ropes. The crowd cheers loudly as Omasa rests in the corner.  She’s breathing heavily, and Merlot is not about to let up.  She goes for the Eternal Burning (High Velocity Roundhouse Kick), but Omasa ducks and grabs onto Merlot’s leg, tripping her up.  She puts on the Tonga Grip, and Merlot tries to get to the ropes.  Omasa grounds her weight as Merlot barely inches to them.  We are approaching the time limit as Merlot continues to struggle.  Omasa’s ears perk up as she turns to see a GRIME mask light up in the crowd.  She glares directly at it until another turns on a few feet away.  Then another, and another.  Omasa slowly turns as masks turn on one by one until the ringside area is surrounded.  She welcomes them all inside of the ring, but she is caught off guard when each one starts to step over the barricade.  Omasa and Merlot back to the center of the ring, back to back.  They slowly turn to keep their eyes on each of the masked people outside of the ring.  Two of them dart inside of the ring and Omasa and Merlot take them down with kicks.  Another two enter, and they immediately get Clotheslines for their trouble.  Two more come in and duck punches, landing stereo Bulldogs on Merlot and Omasa. The referee has ruled the match as a Double Disqualification.  The two masked members let chains drop from their sleeves.  They begin beating on Omasa and Merlot wickedly.  They go to stomps next, kicking Omasa and Merlot out of the ring.  The Masked Celeste stands on the ring steps with her arms around Merlot.  She nails the The Orchid Drop (Twist of Fate) while Masked Orchid nails the Homicidal (Right hook to the temple followed by a European Uppercut, polished off with a Running Bulldog) into the barricade!  Orchid and Celeste remove their masks as they glare down at their respective foes.  They meet up at the rampway as the crowd showers them with trash.  They don’t seem to mind as they walk up the rampway as the show goes off the air.

Tune next Saturday, April 10th, 2022 as Sin City Underground comes to you on WGN and the Sin City Network, filmed live in Greece!