Author Topic: SCU Underground Ep 125: Blaze of Glory X Pre-Show (Results)  (Read 4227 times)

Offline Underground

• View Profile
SCU Underground Ep 125: Blaze of Glory X Pre-Show (Results)
« on: March 20, 2022, 04:01:49 PM »
Sin City Underground Ep 125: Blaze of Glory Pre-Show

Los Angeles, California - Galen Center

Sin City Underground Ep 125: Blaze of Glory Pre-Show comes to you taped in front of a limited live audience of 60% capacity, wearing face masks and social distancing between groups, at the Galen Center in Los Angeles, California This episode will air on WGN and the Sin City Network at 11:59pm PST on Sunday, March 20th, 2022.

The scene opens backstage, where we see Amy sitting in the quietest part of the building as she appears zoned out as she listens to music as she gets in the right mind frame for the big match.  A voice clears their throat but is ignored and instead the person steps into view and places a hand on Amy’s shoulder, which Amy opens her eyes and looks up.

Amy: Hi.

Amy blinks.

Joshua: how is your preparation going?

Joshua queries as Amy removes the ear bugs and presses pause.

Amy: Fine. But why are you here?

Amy queries.

Joshua: I just want you to know that I will make sure that no-one sticks their nose in where they shouldn’t and call what I see. I will be fair.

Joshua assures Amy.

Amy: I trust you. Just make sure Winter and Mercedes don’t pull any stupid stunts.

Amy says with a smile.

Joshua:  I will.  Good luck Ames.

Joshua places a hand on her shoulder once more before walking off leaving Amy along once more as she lets out a small sign before looking up and into the camera.

Amy: I bet every single one of you are rubbing your hands with glee… especially Halo and Kandy getting a second chance because someone who is… what I am guessing is jealous… couldn’t help themselves poke their nose into my shit.  I won’t be addressing Winter any more… I need to focus on the task at hand. Firstly Halo and Kandy I apologise for what happened last week, we all got screwed over, but I won’t be apologising for what will be happening tonight.  I have all this pent-up energy and frustration that I can’t seem to shift and unfortunately for you it will all be released on you and everyone else.

Going into this match… you two along with Esher are the weakest links in this match.  I have beaten all three of you in some shape and form and you will be getting beat again.  I have all your numbers and you can’t do anything about it.  I will always kick your sad pathetic little asses around the ring and outside the ring and whatever the match. You are no threat to me.

But I am not forgetting about you Linnea or Tatsu.  You two are my biggest threats in this match not because you have held championships before but the fact that I have never face you before and that’s my biggest dilemma in this match.  Unlike the rest of the idiots in this match, I have to take you a little more seriously, however, I have every confidence in my ability that I can beat you two… it may take a bit of time to dispatch you two from this match, but I will get the job done and I will walk away at the GRIME champion.

Now I may get a sense that you think that I might get a helping hand from Joshua who is the special guest enforcer, but I have known Joshua for a very long time and I trust him and he will be fair and make sure that no-one pulls something stupid. I have every faith him to do what is right.

Tonight I will be recrowned the GRIME champion and holding onto the title for another 100+ days.

Amy smirks before returning her earbuds before sitting back and pressing play and takes the few extra minutes to focus and get ready. The scene fades out on Amy as she closes her eyes and lets out a sigh.

The cameras go into the hallway where a Blaze of Glory X banner is hanging.  We see Jenifer Lacroix and Celeste standing in front of it.  Next to them, we see backstage interviewer Dev Khatri.  He brings the microphone to his mouth.

Dev:  Welcome ladies and gentlemen, to Blaze of Glory X.  Later tonight, we will see Jenifer Lacroix in action defending her SCU Combat Championship against Winter Elemental.  Now, I’m not here to rehash your “What’re You Gagnon?” segment where you said you were going to make Winter Elemental your bitch.

Celeste:  That’s the understatement of the century.

Jenifer:  No.  I said that Winter would regret challenging me, and that she would cry in front of her mama.  I never said she would be my bitch.  That’s what Celeste is for.

Celeste rolls her eyes and sighs before glaring over at Jenifer.  The two laugh it off.

Dev:  We’re looking forward to seeing that, or… the alternative.  Now, Lexa announced early last week with the reveal of the pre-show card that 2 Broke Chicks would not be facing one, not two, but three teams tonight.  And better yet, it would be three lethal lottery teams.

Celeste:  Yep, and she asked me to pull the teams from the barrel at random.  And, I miss getting paid to be here, so…

Celeste smirks, and Dev chuckles.

Dev:  Good one.  So, shall we start the festivities?

Celeste nods as she gives the crank on the barrel a few turns, letting the balls mix up before reaching in.  She grabs two balls out and looks at them for a second before turning them to the camera.

Celeste:  First up, we’ve got Joshua Acquin and Kelli Torres.  That one should be interesting.

Dev:  We might have new GRIME Tag Team Champions!

Celeste gives the barrel another few spins, looking away as she hums.  After the last spin, she reaches inside and grabs one ball, and then another.  Looking at them, smiles, and she then turns them to the camera.

Celeste:  Jamie Staggs and Celeste North…

Jenifer nods and both former Le Coven members high five.

Dev:  That’s amazing!  We get to see you in action tonight!  But… why are you excited to team with Jamie Staggs?  He’s…

Celeste:  A former Underground Champion?  That sounds like a freaking party to me.  And with a good partner, who is to say that Jamie won’t win the GRIME Tag Team Championships?  Especially with someone who was a card carrying GRIME member?

Celeste and Jenifer give each other a look as the crowd gives a loud, but mixed reaction.  They chuckle again before Celeste goes to churn the barrel again.  However, she is interrupted by the sound of sniffling.  She looks off camera before the view switches to see Jamie standing there with a Batman lunchbox in his hand, and a tissue wiping at his eyes with the other.

Jamie:  I’m sorry.  I never heard anyone say such nice things about me before.  Usually people suddenly get depressed and threaten to kill themselves, or they say they left their ovens on, and then I get jealous because they got hotel rooms with ovens, like the fancy rooms you can live in for a while, because they have stuff like fridges and ovens and microwaves, because people sometimes live in them…

Celeste walks over and grabs onto Jamie’s arm, bringing him over toward the barrel.  She and Jenifer lean in a give Jamie a kiss on each cheek.  Jamie begins to kick his foot around like Thumper before falling back against the wall, swooning.  Celeste then reaches into the barrel and pulls out two balls to reveal the names “Skag” and “Dahlia Rotten”.  The crowd gives off a loud but mixed reaction, cheering for Dahlia and booing for Skag.  Just then, Orchid walks by.

”Orchid”:  Oh man, I was hoping that my name would get pulled out of the barrel.  I would love to have a chance to win the GRIME Tag Team Championships at the biggest SCW show of the year, Blaze of Glory.

Orchid pauses as the crowd pops.

”Orchid”:  And with a partner like Jamie Staggs?  You’re so, lucky, Celeste.

Celeste nods her head and then taps at her chin.  She then gasps as if she has a bright idea.

Celeste:  Orchid… you and I go way back to the days of Honor Wrestling where we teamed up against Song and Tatsu Ikeda… And then that whole masked GRIME thing we had going on… You know what?  Why don’t you take my spot and team with Jamie?

Orchid gets excited and smiles, as if to wait for Celeste to say she’s joking.  When she doesn’t, she hugs Celeste, and then walks over to Jamie, who is just recovering from the ambush of lips from moments ago.  Orchid then kisses him on the cheek and he falls back onto the wall as Orchid drags Jamie toward the curtains for the start of the match as the fans cheer.

&
Lethal Lottery GRIME Rules Tornado Tag Team Match - GRIME Tag Team Championship Match
2 Broke Chicks Vs Jamie Staggs & Orchid Vs Skag & Dahlia Rotten Vs Kelli Torres & Joshua Acquin

2 Broke Chicks Vs Jamie Staggs & Orchid

Joshua and Skag both exit the ring, bringing tables inside of the ring.  They look across the ring at one another, until Jamie Staggs rushes at Skag.  Jane joins in and helps to beat on Skag while Chi Chi and Dahlia go over to begin kicking at Joshua and the table.  Kelli and Orchid begin trading combat style punches.  Chi Chi and Dahlia whip Joshua across the ring, just as Jamie and Jane whip Skag right into him.  They collapse to the ground.  Chi Chi turns and punches Dahlia in the back of the head, coming off the ropes to hit a Bulldog, but Dahlia catches Chi Chi and then tosses her.  Jane rushes Jamie into the table.  She and Jane pick Dahlia up and send her toward Jamie, against the table in the corner.  Orchid rolls through and grabs Jamie to stop him from going through the table, and Dahlia stops herself at the very last second.  She turns around and sees Kelli coming for a Spear, but Dahlia moves, grabbing onto Kelli and sending her into the table.  It cracks, but doesn’t break entirely.  Skag sends Joshua at her, and the two go through the table. Joshua Acquin and Kelli Torres have been eliminated.  Jane and Chi Chi load the ring with seven more tables before getting back inside.  Orchid stomps on Chi Chi as Jane tries to block kicks from Dahlia.  Jamie does airplane motions around the ring before picking up a table and setting it up.  He calls for Orchid, who drags Chi Chi over toward the table.  They hoist Chi Chi up onto the table.  Dahlia comes toward them, and Orchid jumps onto Dahlia’s back and climbs up.  She goes to steady herself on her shoulders, but Dahlia grabs onto her leg and walks over to the table for an Electric Chair Drop through the table, but Orchid does a Victory Roll, but rolls out of the pin portion.  Skag comes out of nowhere with a chair and swings it at Jamie, and then smacks Jane, who was coming for the save on Chi Chi.  He sets the chair on top of Chi Chi and climbs the nearest corner.  Orchid is about to rush him, but she stops.  Skag stares at her, questioningly for a second before turning to see Javier Gonzalez and Omasa Tazu behind him.  Javi grabs onto his throat and Omasa helps to drag him off the corner.  Omasa does a Powerbomb on Skag onto the table, and Javi finishes him off with a leaping leg drop through the table! Skag and Dahlia Rotten have been eliminated!  Angel of Filth comes rushing down to ringside with her Underground Championship on her shoulder.  It drops as Javi and Omasa meet her and begin brawling on the outside.  Jamie starts to crawl over toward the ropes to pull himself up, but he finds himself distracted by the fight outside.  Omasa sets up a table as Javi is about to put Filth through it.  However, Filth punches him in the face and tries to escape.  Jamie gets up, stomping his feet at the lack of a body going through the table.  That gives Chi Chi the cue to get up and grab onto Jamie’s head, kicking him multiple times in the gut before climbing through the ropes with Jamie.  She does a Bulldog through the table! 2 Broke Chicks retain their GRIME Tag Team Championships.

Outside the Galen Center, in the parking lot is the Jeckel family traveling freak show, inside one of the trailers, Dev is with the Jeckels.

Dev: I’m here with the Jeckels and Raisa, tonight your titles are on the line in two separate matches, first Jack and Helena let me start with you tonight you defend your Pride tag team champions against Javier and Omasa, are you ready to face them?

Jack: Mr. Dev we are always prepared to fight any opponent that SCU wishes us to fight, Javier and Omasa, were once our allies within GRIME, but now they come to try and take what we hold dear, our tag team champions.

Helena: Mr. Dev, it is always delightful to see you, tonight N.F.G, will try and defeat us for our tag team titles but they are unprepared for what we must do to retain our, it is regretful but they have written the orders we must follow.

Raisa: Tonight, Javier and Omasa have entered a fight they will be unable to win.

Dev: Jake, also tonight you defend your combat title against Andrew Borg in a boxing match, do you have any prior boxing experience to combat Andrew.

Jake: Mr. Dev your are obvious unaware of our history, for nearly nine hundred we have been the defenders of our homeland, and we have fought many enemies, a Jeckel is always prepared to fight any enemy, and my prior fight experience will overcome Mr. Borg, it is written so it shall be done.

Vs] Vs] Vs] Vs] Vs]

Misty O’Malley’s Battle Royal - GRIME Championship Match
Tatsu Ikeda Vs Kandy Kaine Vs Amy Santino Vs Halo Annis Vs Linnea Lacroix Vs Esther Azarov

Tatsu charges at Kandy as the two chain wrestle.  Tatsu hits a German Suplex, holding onto Kandy and lifting her back up.  Tatsu goes for a Snap Suplex, but Kandy hooks her leg around Tatsu and then charges her into the corner where she brings Tatsu down with a Monkey Flip.  Halo and Linnea struggle back and forth with Esther and Amy, trading wild punches.  Esther ducks a punch from Linnea, and then gets behind her, taking her down with a Rear Naked Choke.  Halo is about to break it up, but Amy spins her around and hits an Eye Poke, and then she goes to drop Halo with an Evenflow DDT.  But Halo lifts Amy up and over onto the apron.  She nails a few good punches, sending Amy off of the apron.  She turns around, not seeing that Amy landed on one foot.  She hops around until she crawls back onto the apron, sliding back inside underneath the ropes.  She hits a low Knee Block to Halo, taking her down.  With Linnea out, Esther lifts her up and struggles to lift her up and over.  She gets her on the top rope, and tries to dump her, but Halo grabs at her leg, stalling while Amy stomps on her.Kandy whips Tatsu across the ring, right into Amy.  This gives Halo the chance to get up and club Esther.  She dumps Esther onto the apron, taking Linnea with her in the process.  Linnea hits rapid elbows into Esther’s chest, and then rams a knee into her face.  Esther holds onto the ropes.  As Linnea kicks her in the stomach, she goes down, just in time for Tatsu and Kandy to rush at them, knocking her off of the apron. Linnea Lacroix has been eliminated!  Kandy, however, lifts Tatsu up and over, on top of Esther, who finishes dumping her off!  Tatsu Ikeda has been eliminated!  Kandy jumps up and down in celebrating, squealing and clapping before Esther reaches inside, grabbing Kandy by the hair.  Amy stumbles over and helps to lift Kandy up and over. Kandy Kaine has been eliminated!  Esther gets inside, not trusting Amy.  Amy assures her and points over to Halo, who is using the corner to pull herself up from the mat.  Both charge at Halo, smashing her into the corner.  She punches back, and nailing both opponents hard, but soon, they overpower her.  She goes down, getting stomped on.  However, she rolls under the ropes.  As she gets up, she sets Amy up into the Hung Out To Dry (Tarantula).  Amy comes over to break it up, but Halo lets go, and drags Esther up and over, to the arena floor. Esther Azarov has been eliminated. Amy and Halo will now compete in a Ladder Match.  Halo slides outside and picks up a ladder.  As Esther tries to charge her, Halo swings the ladder, narrowly missing Esther, who points up to the GRIME Championship hanging above the ring, and then to her waist.  She slowly steps backward, allowing Amy time to launch outside with a Vaulting Body Press.  Both ladies lie there for a moment.  Halo gets up first and dumps Amy off of her.  She pulls herself up and slides the ladder inside of the ring.  She gets inside and starts to set up the ladder.  Amy gets up and gets inside. Halo starts to climb the ladder, getting just a few rungs from the top. She reaches up toward the belt as she steps up one more. Amy sees this, and musters up every bit of energy as she charges up it and picks Halo up for a Powerbomb! And she nails it! But now, both competitors are reeling from it. Halo holds her back in pain as Amy breathes heavily on the mat. Amy’s breaths heave as Halo rolls over onto her stomach as she tries to get to her feet, but instead she collapses. Amy grabs onto the back of her tights as she tries to pull herself back up. Halo stands up on the ladder, steadying herself. Amy gets to her feet, and Halo instantly shoves her right into the ladder. Amy holds onto it to stop it from falling as Halo dives off of the slanted ladder, right at Amy! Oh, but Amy ducks, and Halo collides hard with the ladder. Amy leans against the ropes as she urges Halo back to her feet. Halo gets up and swings the ladder right at Amy, but Amy ducks. Amy grabs onto the ladder as neither one wants to let go. They both tug on it, but neither will give an inch. They get it centered, and Amy darts up the ladder, causing Halo to go right after her. They both brawl at the top of the ladder. Amy pounds Amy’s head against the top as Amy slumps over. Halo goes to unbuckle the belts, but Amy shoots up with an Uppercut that knocks Halo off of the ladder.  She reaches up and unlatches the belt, dropping down to the mat. Amy Santino is your NEW GRIME Champion!  Amy lies there, breathing heavily as she slowly brings the belt to her chest, hugging onto it as Halo settles into the corner, also breathing heavily as we fade elsewhere.

The preshow cuts backstage to Chelsea LeClair who is sitting on the back of an ambulance. She appears to be expressing some sort of regret or discomfort on her face as she thinks about the whole entire situation regarding Veronica Taylor. There is definitely some frustration coming from her considering the seemingly endless war that she has had to endure. But, nonetheless, she is keeping her spirits up to the best of her ability as she begins to express her thoughts.

Chelsea: I never, EVER wanted it to come down to this. EVER! All I wanted to do was prove myself in Sin City Underground by facing and defeating someone like Veronica Taylor and all this has led to is a months long game of chickenshit. Every single time that I THINK I am going to finish it, some other kind of nonsense happens whether it’s Veronica using her divorce to duck out of our match at Inception or whether it’s the shit that happened last week. I HOPE, I REALLY HOPE, that tonight this FINALLY ends. I say “hope” because you never know. Veronica has done nothing but completely drag this out much to my amazed annoyance and I will say for a fact that I am NOT going to tolerate this going on much longer. Believe me, there has been anger that has been flowing through me for months because of you, Veronica. I am generally going to be a kind hearted person that just wants to go out there and prove herself… but what your antics have done is really push me…

It’s pushed me to a level that I never want to go do…

Let me just say for a fact that I REGRET that it has come down to a match where it can only end by medical stoppage. I regret that in order for me to finish this, I have to put you in this damn ambulance. I never, ever wanted it to get this far. But YOU, Veronica? YOU are the one that pushed it this far.

I don’t WANT to do this. I don’t want to have to hurt you or even jeopardize your career. However, with the shit that you’ve pulled for months and with the stipulation that is at hand, I am afraid that I have no other choice but to take things to a level that I never wanted to get to. Don’t get me wrong, I AM capable of thriving in this kind of match and everything, but the fact of the matter is, I’d rather not resort to the violence that I am going to have to resort to. If you don’t think I am capable of such violence, and this goes for everyone else on the roster, than you don’t really know what I can do.

I’m not just some prissy, uppity prom queen that grew up wanting to become a television star. I am not someone like you anymore. I used to be shallow like you. I used to care way more about how I looked and whether there was going to be a Hollywood agent saving me from this business rather than doing whatever it is that I needed to do to become a star in this business. The scary and sad thing, Veronica, is that there was a point earlier in my career where I would’ve fit in with someone like you. I probably could’ve been a Mean Girl in my own right if I joined SCW or SCU in 2016 and not the company that I started at when I first went mainstream at that time. But thankfully? This is NOT the case. Unlike YOU, I grew up. Unlike YOU, I evolved. What’s your chickenshit excuse going to be this time, Veronica? That you broke a nail? This type of cowardice that you have shown over the last few months is exactly why I can’t STAND bitches like you anymore and why I was disgusted that I ever WAS someone like you. I don’t give a fuck about your “pretty face”... which by the way has more plastic in it than the entirely of SILICON VALLEY… I don’t give a crap about your well-being at this point. I’m going to win this match and END THIS because I am going to do the one thing that you refuse to do and that’s whatever it fucking takes to beat me. There’s no more running, Veronica.

Tonight? You FINALLY get the fate you deserve, I finally put you behind me and I finally get to move forward and continue to prove myself as one of THE rising stars in Sin City Underground.

Unlike YOU? I’m going to show tonight that I’m NOT just a pretty face…

…hell… you aren’t even THAT anymore…

Chelsea delivers a scoff as she slides off of the ambulance and deliberately leaves the doors of it open. There is a mannequin lying on a stretcher with a sign that says “VERONICA” on it. The shot focuses on Chelsea’s subtle prediction of Veronica’s future before it fades to black.

&
Vs]
&

Pride Tag Team Championship Match
The Jeckels (Jack and Helena) Vs No Fucks Given

Jack and Javi start things off, going back and forth with a series of punches.  Each one rocks the other, and the fans cheer for the exchange.  However, Jack buries his knuckles into Javi’s stomach, and nails a headbutt that drops him to his knees.  He exposes his injuries from last week at the hands of Angel of Filth and Skag, holding his ribs.  He then spins an elbow right to Javi’s face.  He sends Javi into his corner, following up with a Clothesline, but Javi ducks, causing Jack to nail Helena.  He tries to slow down, but he can’t stop himself fully.  Javi nails a Dropkick to Jack’s back, sending him onto the apron.  Helena slides inside as Omasa climbs in.  The two circle each other as Helena dives at Omasa for a tie up.  Omasa shoves Helena’s hands to the side and nails her with alternating kicks to the ribs, followed up by a Yakuza Kick.  Helena rolls to the outside as Omasa grabs Jack and drags him in through the ropes.  She places him in the Tonga Grip, but the referee calls it off.  She lets go just before the 5 count.  This gives Helena enough time to slide back inside and she hits a German Suplex.  She then hits a Split Leg Moonsault and gets a two count.  Omasa rakes Helena’s eyes and then drags her to her feet.  She goes for a Spinning Heel Kick, but Helena dives through it and tags Jack back in.  Omasa tags Javi in.  Javi dives at Jack, but Jack moves.  Javi swings Jack into the corner.  He Spears Jack into the corner, and then hits a few shoulderbutts, looking to start the Javi Bux.  He backs away after a few and does a Handspring Back Elbow, but Jack isn’t there, instead finding himself victim to the cracking of a violin over his head, delivered by Skag. No Fucks Given wins via disqualification. The Jeckels retain.  Omasa sees Filth just as she swings a chair, and Omasa ducks it.  Helena catches Omasa with a Superkick, and then Filth hits Omasa with a chair.  Skag begins stomping on Javi, along with Jack.  They send Javi into the ropes, and as he comes back, they nail a Double Hiptoss.  They celebrate together.

We cut to the back, inside of Rory’s Tavern.  A huge portion of the locker room is seen surrounding the bar.  We notice that there is a clearing near the jukebox to the left of the screen.  In the clearing, we see Mz Holly Wood with a quarter in her hand.  The crowd shouts out song suggestions until Holly hears what she wants.  She drops the quarter and selects the song. “Milkshake” by Kelis begins playing.

Holly:  Come on, babies.  Join mama on the floor…

Kelli first approaches, moving to the center of the floor.  She pops and locks to the beat.  Gianni begins cheering Kelli on, and she “tosses the rope” around Gianni, pulling him in.  Chi Chi and Jane take to the floor next.  They turn around and twerk, really getting the crowd around going and cheering.

Esther:  Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait… Check this.

Esther drops it down to the ground, holding onto her ankles, she raises that thang up, twerking to the beat.  Chi Chi and Jane cheer her on as the three continue twerking together.  This gets Chi Chi and Jane to hoop and holler, getting Esther in on it too.  Halo and Linnea point and laugh as well.  Kandy comes in next, dropping it down, and popping back to her feet.  She does this quickly, and just to the beat.  She then shimmies around the three ladies twerking.  Mrs Right comes from out of the crowd next and sways her hips back and forth before bending over and showing the ladies what a muscly twerk looks like, getting her own set of cheers. Holly snaps her fingers and shouts out a loud “YAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSS!”

Holly:  Body positivity up in here!  Come on baby!  Bring all dat beautiful azz on the floor!

Holly points right at Dahlia Rotten, who shakes her head, seeming almost bashful.  Holly drags her by her arm onto the floor as everyone chants her name.  Dahlia shakes her head, but then she drops it down to the ground and moves her legs in and out, feeling herself before rising back to her feet.  She looks to Esther and Jane, giving a nod.  They help her go vertical against the wall.  She twerks her backside, getting the crowd roaring.  She then flips forward and falls into a splits position!

Holly:  BAM! All that sexy up in here.  C’mon, Halo! Linnea! Merlot!

Halo puts her arms out to her sides and joins the ladies on the floor.  She gets into a three point stance, and then pops it up and shakes it next to Chi Chi as everyone cheers.  Merlot looks bashful, but joins the floor, moving to the music.  The crowd cheers as the ladies finish off the song. Holly claps her hands and gives hugs to all of the ladies.

Holly:  That was the bomb dot com, ladies.  Thank you for helping me celebrate Ladies Hour with half price drinks for all the ladies.

Before Holly can finish her speech, Angel of Filth walks in with her Underground Championship on her shoulder.  She puts her thumbs in her belt loops and snorts, spitting to the ground.

Filth:  This is the roster that I am supposed to be the leader of?  Tough lady combatants?  Giving Javi something to jerk off later?

Javi pokes his head from behind the bar along with his iPhone recording the dancing.

Javier:  Later? Watchu mean “later”.

Javi winks at Dahlia. Filth rolls her eyes and grunts.

Filth:  You are fucking pathetic.  Every single one of you.  And this is why we can’t be taken seriously.

Everyone begins to throw cups and trash at Filth, showing her the same level of disrespect she was showing them.  Once they see that this isn’t affecting her much, they slowly begin to disperse.  Holly gives Filth a dirty look, the last to leave.  Filth turns around and takes the leftover drinks from the bar and shoots them down before Rory chases her off.

Rory:  You can’t do that in here.  How many times do I have to tell you that?

Filth:  Yeah, yeah, yeah. I know.  But what’s the difference between your drain and my mouth?

Rory:  My drain is a lot cleaner. Now get outta here.  You’re killing the vibe…

Filth takes down the last few drinks near her before she walks off.

Offline Underground

• View Profile
Re: SCU Underground Ep 125: Blaze of Glory X Pre-Show (Results)
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2022, 04:03:24 PM »

Vs

Grudge Match - Medical Stoppage Match
Veronica Taylor vs Chelsea LeClair

Once the bell rings, Veronica charges at Chelsea, who is distracted.  She crashes into her side, sending her into the corner.  She grabs onto Chelsea’s hair and bashes her head into the turnbuckle repeatedly.  She then goes to Irish Whip Chelsea across the ring, but Chelsea reverses it and sends Veronica into the opposite corner, hard.  Veronica’s shoulder crashes hard into it and she screams out in pain.  Dr. Smith comes over to Veronica who tries to shake it off.  She insists that she can continue, and Smith keeps Chelsea back.  He gently lifts her shoulder, and Veronica screams out.  With Chelsea distracted, Veronica charges her to the ground and begins scratching up her face and slapping her.  She grabs onto Chelsea’s head and smashes it into the mat.  After a moment of that, Chelsea gets her feet under Veronica and kicks her off of her.  Chelsea grabs Veronica by the hair and yanks her up to her feet.  She twists around and drops her with a Neckbreaker.  She keeps latched on, and then nails a picture perfect Vertical Suplex.  She takes a few steps back, and as Veronica rises up, she rushes forward and hits a Punt Kick to Veronica’s chin.  She then drops a knee across Veronica’s face.  Veronica holds onto her nose, and after a moment, we see blood trickling down.  Veronica begins to shout about her nose being broken.  Dr Smith walks over to check on her.  Chelsea stands on guard as Smith checks on Veronica’s nose.  He says that her nose is not broken, and Veronica growls angrily.  She points to her face and lets Dr. Smith know that her face is her money maker.  Smith steps away, and Chelsea charges Veronica, who bobs and weaves out of the way.  Chelsea finally grabs hold of Veronica and whips her by the hair into the ropes, and follows up with a knee.  The crowd cheers as Chelsea nails a Powerbomb on Veronica.  She then picks up Veronica’s legs for a Figure Four Leglock.  Veronica quickly grabs onto the ropes for a break, but with no disqualifications, Chelsea doesn’t have to let go.  Chelsea goads Veronica, arching her back into a Figure Eight, and Veronica screams and taps, but there are no tapouts.  Veronica tries to pull herself out, but Chelsea basically crab walks her back to the center of the ring.  Veronica is able to turn over and slowly crawls to the ropes again.  She grabs onto the ropes and tries to wrench Chelsea’s legs, but Chelsea lets go.  Veronica points down to her ankle and calls Dr. Smith over.  Smith starts to check on Veronica’s ankle, and after a moment, she clears her to continue.  Veronica yells that she won’t, and she crawls out of the ring.  She storms up the rampway, leaving everyone to wonder.

When Veronica goes through the curtains, she is immediately met by Lexa.  Lexa has her arms crossed over her chest.  They stare each other down for a second before Lexa speaks.

Lexa:  What are you doing?

Veronica:  I’m done with that match. I quit, or whatever. Do with that what you will.

Lexa:  This is a medical stoppage match.  You were cleared to continue, and you’re not going to screw Chelsea over yet again at a pay-per-view event.

Veronica scoffs and shakes her head before pushing past Lexa.  Lexa grabs hold of Veronica’s arm to stop her and Veronica shrugs it off of her.

Veronica:  You dare to put your hands on me, uggo?

Lexa:  Good one.  How about this?  If you don’t get back in that ring and finish this match with Chelsea, you’re fired?

Veronica glares at Lexa for a long minute before finally walking off.  The crowd gives off a mixed reaction as Veronica disappears.  We go back to ringside to see Chelsea looking a bit confused.  Chelsea LeClair wins via forfeit.

The preshow cuts backstage and Cordelia Clark is standing right in front of a green screen. She’s wearing an elegant, red dress with matching heels and she’s exchanging a few smiles as the cameras flash in front of her.

Cameraman: That’s right, Cordy. You got this. You’re reigning.

Cordelia tastefully poses for a couple of more pictures as the flash bulbs go off.

Cameraman: You’re a natural for this, Cordy! A natural!

A few more pictures are taken before the cameraman signals for a cut. Cordelia appears to be happy for a bit as the cameraman catches up with her.

Cameraman: I can see why this company likes you…

Cordelia: I don’t know if I’d go that far, but this is a fun thing to do for me so I don’t have to focus on all the crap I deal with in wrestling sometimes.

Cameraman: Let me tell you something, you’re only beginning to blossom into a big star. The camera loves you! You’re a fantastic talent and you’ve got a bright future ahead. Let’s take a few pictures sitting down, okay?

Cordelia: Alright. It does feel… kind of awkward to be doing this on the same day that I have a match though…

Cameraman: You’ve got plenty of time to get ready for your match. You’ll be fine!

Cordelia nods as she walks over to a stool. She grabs it, brings it back in front of the green screen and sits on it. She lets the cameraman know that she’s ready and a few more pictures are taken. However, Morganna comes in with a big, filled burlap sack and she swings right at the stool, knocking it down and causing Cordelia to fall hard on the floor, right on her back. Morganna drops the bag and then pounces right on her with the light and the camera crew fleeing.

Morganna: THIS SHOULD BE ME!!!!!!! THIS SHOULD BE ME GOD DAMN IT!

Morganna gets Cordelia back up to her feet and literally Irish whips her out of her shoes right into the green screen.

Morganna: You think that you’re THAT much better than me that you’re doing a shoot on the day of our match? HUH? IS THAT WHAT YOU THINK?!?!?!

Morganna drags Cordelia back up to her feet, drags her to the makeup table, and slams her face off of it.

Morganna: YOU ARE NOT BETTER THAN ME! Hey, you want some more make up, Cordy? Huh?

Morganna throws some makeup powders right into her eyes, blinding her.

Morganna: Aw, you’re so pretty, Cordy! You’re SO PRETTY!

Morganna drops her with a neckbreaker into the floor. She gets down next to her and sits her up while grabbing a makeup box.

Morganna: Let me do your makeup for you!!!!

Morganna draws all over Cordelia’s face literally making her look as close to a clown as possible! She looks over at the table and sees a pair of scissors. Morganna traps her in a sleeper hold causing her to gasp for air.

Morganna: You’re not quite pretty yet! Let me fix your hair.

Morganna drags Cordelia all the way to the table, slams her face on it and grabs the scissors. She grabs Cordelia’s hair into a ponytail, thinking about chopping off her hair.

Morganna: Are you going to say sorry? SAY SORRY OR I CHOP OFF YOUR HAIR! SAY SORRY FOR BEING THE BANE OF MY EXISTENCE!

Cordelia: No…

Morganna: SAY SORRY! NOW! SAY IT! SAY THAT I OWN YOU! SAY IT!!!!

Cordelia: You don’t have to do this…

Morganna: …you’re right… I don’t have to chop off your hair… and I won’t… because I just thought of another way to humiliate you. SAY THAT I OWN YOU! NOW! OR ELSE!

Cordelia: …no…

Morganna: LAST CHANCE OR I FUCKING HUMILIATE YOU!!!!

Cordelia: ….NO!!!!!

Morgan throws Cordelia’s face off the table again.

Morganna: Then you leave me no choice…

Morganna turns Cordelia over on her stomach. She grabs the scissors and begins to cut right through her dress. Once she cuts enough, Morganna rips down the cut and ultimately tears Cordelia’s dress right off of her. Cordelia tries to cover herself up and get away but Morganna kicks her in the gut. She reaches into the burlap sack and pulls out two cartons of rotten milk. Opening both gallons, she spills the rotten milk all over Cordelia, laughing as she does so.

Morganna: This is what happens! This is what happens when you mess with me!!!! You’re either going to go back home and NEVER wrestle again or I will humiliate you FURTHER!!!!!!

Morganna laughs and has a smirk to herself as she leaves her humiliated sister alone. The camera catches her laughing as she walks away from her, showing no remorse for what she just did to her own sister as the scene fades out.

Vs

Mixed Martial Arts Match - SCU Combat Championship Match
Jenifer Lacroix vs Winter Elemental

As the bell rings, Winter charges at Jenifer, and Jenifer ducks, nailing a kidney punch and an uppercut.  Winter lands an elbow to the side of Jenifer’s head.  She charges her toward the corner, but Jenifer plants her weight down and grabs onto Winter.  She drops her down into a body scissor hold and punches at Winter’s head.  Winter hunches over Jenifer and throws wild punches to break free from it.  She grabs onto Jenifer’s hair and drags her to her feet, but Jenifer rushes Winter into the ropes, throwing wild punches.  After a few of these, Winter hits a few stomach punches to back Jenifer up.  She then throws a right cross and a few jabs before tackling Jenifer to the ground.  The two roll around punching at each other, each securing the upper hand for a few seconds at a time.  Winter wraps her legs around Jenifer and switches over onto her back.  She applies a Sleeper Hold.  Jenifer claws at Winter’s hands and eventually finds the weak point to break it.  She bridges out of it and gets to her feet.  As Winter gets up, Jenifer kicks at Winter.  She lands a stiff shin kick to Winter’s face.  She drags Winter up to her feet and tries to set her up for the Kimura Lock, but Winter rams a knee strike into Jenifer’s stomach.  Jenifer punches her several quick times before Winter sneaks in a poke to the eyes. She then hits a Roundhouse Kick! She rushes her with a punch, and another, Jenifer falls into the corner.  Winter hits another punch, and Jenifer puts her arms up.  Winter hits a body shot.  Jenifer goes to block.  Winter hits a punch to the face, and the referee comes in and stops it, calling for the bell! Winter Elemental wins via referee stoppage to gain the SCU Combat Championship!  The referee raises Winter’s arm and hands her the belt.  With her free hand, she holds the title belt high, spitting out her mouth guard to the ground.  She kicks it out of the ring.  She then runs around the ring, drawing in a reaction from the crowd.

We go backstage to see Angel of Filth walking the hallways with Skag. As they walk the hallway, they see the former Combat Champion Jenifer Lacroix walking towards them.

Filth: Well, look who we have here.

Skag: Yeah, you know, every time we bumped into her in the hallways, she always ends up out of action for weeks, sometimes months.

Jenifer kicks Filth in the gut. Her Underground title falls off her shoulder. Jenifer catches the title and swings it at Skag hitting his arm. Filth grabs Jenifer and tackles her to the floor. Skag runs over and stomps on Jenifer's wrist, forcing her to let go of the title. Filth gets off of Jenifer; in doing so, Filth gets kicked in the face by Jenifer. Skag goes to stomp Jenifer in the chest, but Jenifer grabs his leg then kicks Skag's other leg from under him. Skag drops down to a split. Jenifer lets go of his leg and punch him in the balls as she gets kicked in the face by Filth. Skag rolls over, holding his nuts. Filth kicks Jenifer in the chest. Skag gets up and walks off, holding his man parts in pain. Filth gets Jenifer up and throws her against the wall. SCU security rush over, but Filth grabs her title and walks away. Shag looks at security.

Skag: Which way to the medical room?

Security point down the hallway. Filth walks the opposite way leaving Skag to get to the medical room alone. Filth turns the corner and gets greeted by GRIME Masked Celeste and GRIME Masked Orchid.

Filth: Tonight's match is a no DQ match. You know Merlot will do any cheating tactics she can to become the champion.

Masked Orchid: Don't you worry, we know for a fact Merlot won't be walking out as the champion.

Masked Celeste: We have orders to assure that Merlot doesn't walk out as champion.

Filth: Damn right, I'm walking in as the champion and walking out as the champion.

”Masked Orchid: As we said, Merlot is not walking out as the champion.

Filth: Good, now let's go and talk about how to make sure that doesn't happen.

Filth leads the way somewhere more private.

Camera go to Rory's tavern. We see Rory behind his bar, Liam is seen behind the bar with him.

Liam: This is great. I'm here with the man the fans forget is a wrestler in SCU. The owner of Rory's... Rory.

Rory looks at Liam with a strange look and then chuckles.

Rory:  And welcome to “What’re You Gagnon?” with the man that can’t get his own regular gig, so he has to interrupt mine.

Liam:  Touche.  But, to be fair, it’s hard to continue to pull in big names with just a cup of tea every week.  I mean, fwew… Cordelia Clark, Javier Gonzalez, Angel of Filth…

Rory:  Oh yeah.  Those guys are in here every week.  Along with Stewart Mason, Winter Elemental, Mz Holly Wood…

Liam:  Hey, being a smartass is my thing!

Rory shrugs his shoulders and then mixes up a martini and hands it over to Liam.

Rory:  This is how we do it on my shit. Try it.

Liam:  I’m sure it’s…

Liam takes a sip and his eyes light up.  Dax Beckett slides over on his bar stool to get in the shot briefly.

Dax:  Damn good, isn’t it?

Liam:  Sweet balls, that’s delicious enough to make me think about batting for the other team.  Don’t get any ideas, Dax.

Dax shrugs as the camera pans out to see Winter sitting at the other end of the bar with her newly won Combat Championship belt. She still has a towel around her neck.

Liam:  Winter!  Congrats on the biggest upset win in the history of ever.  You must feel very accomplished.

Winter:  Don’t I always eh bud?

Liam: Eh bud. That’s what I’m talking aboot.  Seriously, congratulations. That was a real blindside victory, and I mean that without shade.

Winter:  How shit gets done doesn’t matter, but I get shit done, eh? Let me get one of them girly drinks that Liam is having.  Your signature, Rory. If he can’t wrestle, he sure can at least make some damn good drinks.

Tatsu pops up out of nowhere with a midori sour in her hand, and her other hand on her hip.

Tatsu:  This not only thing Rory is good at, blood sister.

Winter:  I don’t know that from experience.  All I can say is that he is great at eating ass.

Mercedes:  Word has it, his endowment exceeds expectations.

Everyone in the bar stops and looks over at Rory.  He looks around and then shrugs his shoulders.

Rory:  What can I say?  It’s A GIFT.  More than average.

Tatsu leans in and smiles big.

Tatsu:  And if mama Darling was here, she would say…

Darling:  Ma petit, vous do not speak for me.  But yes, he does have above average endowment. So I’ve heard…

Darling raises her thumb and pinkie to her ear, staring at Rory in a “call me” motion.  She tries to be discreet, but the entire bar cheers. We go over to the side of the bar, and Andrey points at Darling, laughing.  Delia grabs onto his finger and twists it, dragging him off.

Liam:  If you can’t get through to her, call me, stud.  Have you considered porn?

Rory:  I have. But it’s free on the internet, so why would I buy it?

Liam:  That’s the spirit!  Speaking of spirits, let me get another one of these girlie drinks.  And put an umbrella in it, dammit!

Rory shrugs and begins shaking up another as the scene fades back to ringside.

Vs

Boxing Match - SCU Combat Championship Match
Jake Jeckel Vs Andrew Borg

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Chad:  Jake and Andrew circle each other with their gloves up, ready to strike.  Jake goes first, but Andrew blocks and goes for a kick before catching himself and taking a step back.

Gena:  Jake takes advantage of the distraction and nails a right cross and then a couple jabs before Andrew rebounds and nails an uppercut to gain some distance.

Chad:  They circle again for a moment before going in and throwing wild punches.  Andrew backs Jake against the ropes, getting a few good punches in before Jake ducks out.

Gena:  Jake nails a few effective jabs to the kidney before Andrew turns around with a haymaker.  He hits a series of quick jabs to the body to back Jake into the opposite ropes.

Chad:  He continues to hit rapid punches before throwing a knee to the stomach of Jake.  The referee admonishes him for the illegal move, and Andrew insists it was an honest mistake.

Gena:  Jake rushes Andrew, barely missing the referee before he nails a barrage of quick punches of his own.  He nails a perfect Uppercut that nearly puts Andrew down.

Chad:  He stumbles backward, but is able to stay up.  As Jake tries coming at him again, he ducks and punches the back of Jake’s head.

Gena:  He punches Jake several times in the back of the head and neck, and Jake falls into the corner, using it to keep upright.

Chad:  Jake turns around and catches a Southpaw style left cross that sends his mouthpiece flying from his mouth and onto the mat.  He return s with a few jabs, but this round is over…

Ding! Ding!

Both men return to their corners.  Gerald Shepherd pats Andrew down with a towel and then smacks him on the back a few times to encourage him.  He hands Andrew a bottle of water.  Meanwhile, Raisa gives Jake a new mouthpiece and a bottle of water that he sprays over his face.  Both men glare across the ring at one another as Raisa whispers into Jake’s ear, and he nods.

Judges Score: 9-6 in favor of the champ

Ding! Ding!

Gena:  And with the break over, both men go back at it, meeting in the center of the ring.  Jake mouths something to Andrew that sends him into a rage, throwing more wild, angry punches.

Chad:  Andrew backs Jake into his own corner as Raisa shouts at Andrew.  Andrew looks down at her and shouts back.  Jake blocks most of the punches as he continues to mouth at Andrew.

Gena:  Andrew grows in intensity before Jake nails a few jabs to Andrew’s sides, continuing to speak.  Andrew backs up a few paces rams an elbow into Jake’s nose, causing him to bleed!

Chad:  The referee is pissed!  Andrew again apologizes and then punches himself in the side of the head.  He pleads his case, and the referee holds up two fingers.

Gena:  Jake moves forward, punching Andrew in the back of the head again, this time, pushing him into the referee.  Jake argues with the referee for not disqualifying Borg.

Chad:  Borg throws a right hook to Jake’s temple, putting him back several paces before following through with a jab to his nose, and then an uppercut. Jake goes down!!!

1!
2!
3!
4!
5!
6!

Gena:  And Jake is back up.  He charges Andrew into the ropes, throwing left and right hooks, each one that lands is effective, though Andrew blocks as much as he can.

Chad:  Jake manages to say the wrong thing at the wrong time, and Andrew leans back and nails a Superkick to Jake! The referee shouts at him and calls for the bell!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Darlyn:  Andrew Borg has been disqualified!  Therefore, STILL your SCU Combat Champion… Jake Jeckel!!!

Crowd:  BOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Andrew apologizes to the crowd, and then to Gerald.  Gerald confers with Andrew for a moment as Raisa helps Jake back to his feet.  After a moment of talking/yelling between Gerald and Andrew, Gerald slides inside of the ring and hits Jake with a Big Boot to the face!  Andrew has to pull Gerald away before he can do anything else.

Gerald:  KEEP MY DAUGHTER’S NAME OUT OF YOUR FILTHY HEATHENOUS MOUTH!!!

Andrew tries to calm Gerald down as the show prepares to switch over to the main show, and the credits begin to roll.

Tune into https://www.scwrestling.net/events/ppvresults.php for the Blaze of Glory X main show to see more SCU stars in action, as well as the jam packed, non-stop heat that SCW brings each and every week!