Author Topic: SCU Underground Ep 124 (Results)  (Read 4092 times)

Offline Underground

• View Profile
SCU Underground Ep 124 (Results)
« on: March 14, 2022, 05:54:36 PM »

SCU Underground Ep 124

The Forum, Inglewood, CA

Sin City Underground Ep 124 comes to you taped in front of a limited live audience of 60% capacity, wearing face masks and social distancing between groups, at the The Forum, Inglewood, CA This episode will air on WGN and the Sin City Network at 11:59pm PST on Saturday, March 12th, 2022.

The scene opens backstage, where we see Amy sitting on one of the packing crates as she swings her legs, and she takes a long moment as she thinks about what she is too saying before actually speaking up.

Amy: I have been thoroughly screwed the fuck over.

I had resigned myself to that fact that I could have missed out on my rematch but not get my hands on Winter at all has left me angry and very disappointed in her. In fact, she is nothing more than a coward, a cheat and a flake. As I said I was resigned that I might not necessarily get a rematch but to have her drop the title because she wants to put her big girl panties on. It’s certainly unfair. And now look where it’s left me.

In a stupidly named tournament up again undeserving morons.

Why should I have to do this when I am the true number one contender and a tournament should have been started to face me in the final, but hey that fat too easy concept to think up.

So the first round, I have been paired against Halo Annis and Kandy Kaine.

Halo Annis… we have already faced each other a few times. The first time as the GRIME champion and last week.  The first time as the GRIME championship I dominated… I dominated you and I dominated the division for 100+ days.  Last week we had a good close match but let’s face it… you don’t even hold a candle to me. You are nothing more than a steppingstone for me to rise back up and grab that GRIME championship that was stolen from me.  Halo while you haven’t done much in your career, you are a bigger threat than some chick called Kandy Kaine in this tournament. But the outcome will be the same.

And speaking of Kandy Kaine… this would be definitely a first-time meeting in a singles competition, but do you remember our tag team match back in 2018? No. it was the Mixed Tag Team match in the Mixed Tag Team Championship series, where I was partnered with Jon Dough sadly for you, Jon I walked away victorious as we dumped you out of the series. But let’s not focus on that but instead focus on the match Sunday night. The thing is… you will have abso-fucking-lutely no chance in this match.  You are in this tournament to make up the numbers as well as management feeling sorry for you.  But as I said no chance… you are too nice and sweet and don’t want to break a fingernail when you step into the ring.  The GRIME championship isn’t for the fainted hearted… Kandy if I was you, just watch my title defences and then wonder if you should really enter this.

I will not be going easy in this match.  I am going all the way and win that championship back.

Halo and Kandy… you two better be prepared for what is to come. I will stop at nothing to advance, and I will stop at nothing to win that championship again.

That GRIME championship will be mine again.

Amy turns glares down the camera before turning and leaving as the camera fades out on the busy backstage area.

Inside of the women’s locker room, we come in to see Merlot Ayano and Omasa Tazu.  In front of them are a set of traditional Japanese yunomi and a matching black and white teapot.  Omasa is wearing an onna mucha style kimono while Merlot is in a black romper and sandals. They’re kneeling down and sitting back as they sip from the yunomis.   Omasa gives a signal, and both ladies close their eyes, controlling their breathing, in and out. In and out.  It becomes clear that they are meditating when you take into account the dimmed lighting, and the light traditional Japanese music in the background.  In unison, they breathe in… then out.  In… then out.  Merlot’s controlled breathing comes out more labored as she tries to center herself.  Omasa picks up on this, and she begins speaking in their native tongue.

Omasa:  This tea came directly from Osaka, Japan.  It came special delivery today and is fresh. We should sip further for a taste of home, and then try to meditate on match with Angel of Filth, and all of the illegal tactics she will use to try to thwart you.

Merlot nods her head.

Merlot: Thank you, Omasa. This is very kind.

Omasa tops off the yunomis and both sip from them.  After a moment, when finished, they lean back to straighten their posture and close their eyes once more.  Omasa takes in a deep breath, and Merlot follows suit.

Omasa: Imagine victory. The feeling of gold in your hands. The stench of Filth lower to the ground as you stand over her in the spotlight. It is within grasp.

Merlot continues to breathe in, and then out. In…then out. She nods her head, hearing all of Omasa’s words.

Omasa:  Imagine with each move, ebb and flow, she strikes, and you reverse. She throws a punch, you duck and throw her to the ground. She sneaks a weapon in, you disarm her. Skag comes in to assist, you duck and toss him back out. With each action, there is a reaction.

Merlot: In my previous attempts to capture the top prize here, it has always been snatched away from me at the very last second. Always by the last second. This time, I will envision thwarting that plan.

Omasa takes a zip of tea and closes her eyes to join Merlot in meditating. Meanwhile, out in the hallway, about 30 feet down, we see Javier Gonzalez walking down, making noises and being loud.  He doesn’t appear to be sober, either.  He has his briefcase in one hand, and the other around a Rory’s Tavern cup.

Javier:  Orale vatos! Future champion coming through… Where is Hitamashii?  Huh?  You gonna bring your homies in on this?  I’m ready, and I got these hands!

Javi stumbles into one of the walls, dropping his briefcase as he laughs, taking the last sip of his drink before throwing the plastic cup behind him.  He looks around, his eyes narrowed.

Javier:  ¡Vamos perra! You hear me?

Javi pushes himself off of the wall, just in time for Angel of Filth to kick him in the crotch.  Skag bounces off of the wall, landing a Springboard Bulldog on Javi.

Javier:  That all you got, homes? My abuela could hit that harder.

Filth grabs an equipment box and dumps it over onto Javi.  Skag jumps up and crashes down on the box.

Javier:  Man… y’all a bunch of pussies.

They move the box off of him and begin stomping and laughing.  They rip him off of the ground and then slam him hard against the wall.  They then whip him into the opposite wall.

Javier:  You can do better than that…

They drag him a few feet down the hallway and then fling him into the loading dock doors.

Javier: That’s some bitch shit right there, mang.

Skag puts on a set of brass knuckles and begins punching Javi in the head repeatedly.  Once he’s gotten his frustration out, and Javi is knocked out, Skag stops.  They get up and look over to the hallway.  Hitamashii is standing there with an envelope.  He hands it over to Filth and Skag before turning to walk away.

Misty O’Malley Battle Royal Qualifier Match
Kandy Kaine Vs Halo Annis Vs Amy Santino

Kandy runs straight to Amy and goes for a Spear on Amy. Amy hits the turnbuckles as she drops. Halo runs over and gets a hold of Kandy from behind and whips her into the ropes. Halo wraps her body for Kandy for her Tarantula. Halo holds Kandy in place as Amy starts to get up. Amy looks at the two, then turns around for a Pele Kick. hitting Halo in the head releasing the hold. Kandy and Halo both drop to the floor. Amy goes and picks up Kandy by the hair. Kandy kicks Amy then grabs her to drop her for a DDT. Halo gets up and hits a Front Dropkick to Kandy knocking her on top of Amy who is belly down. Halo grabs Kandy’s leg and drags her away from Kandy. Halo turns her and Kandy around for a Single Leg Boston Crab! The ref looks on as Kandy refuses to give up. Amy gets up and sees Kandy in pain. Amy goes to Halo, she grabs her head and drops her with a bulldog. Amy hits an elbow drop on Halo as Kandy goes to the corner trying to shake off the pain in her leg. Amy picks up Halo and puts on a Sleeper Hold! Halo grabs Amy’s head and manages to Snapmare Amy then delivers Shin Kick combinations on Amy. Kandy runs at Halo and hits a Spear!! Kandy goes for the cover but Amy grabs Kandy and drops her with a German Suplex! Amy gets up as the crowd cheers her. Amy picks up Halo and Kandy by their hair. The two women kick Amy at the same time. They look at each other and grab Amy. They lift her up and drop her with a double Suplex. Halo and Kandy look at each other and tie up. Halo gets the advantage by kneeing Kandy in the gut a few times. Halo then grabs Kandy and hooks her arms, dropping Kandy with Black 13 (Claymore Kick)! Halo cover Kandy!!! 1...2… Amy pulls Halo off of Kandy at two! Amy gets a hand full and picks up Halo. Amy locks in a headlock. Kandy is still down. Amy wrenches the neck of Halo hard, using every ounce of strength to keep her near the middle of the ring.  Halo looks like she might start to fade after a moment.  However, there is no opportunity as Winter rushes into the ring and grabs onto Amy’s hair, dropping her with a Curb Stomp.  She drops a knee to the back of Halo’s head.  Kandy comes rushing at her, and Winter is able to nail a Tilt-A-Whirl Slam on Kandy.  The referee calls for the bell. The match is declared a No Contest.  After a moment of deliberation, and the referee subduing Winter, Darlyn announces that, due to the interference, all three ladies involved in the match will be going on to the Misty O’Malley’s Battle Royal to compete for the vacant GRIME Championship, causing Winter to shout out in protest.

In a scene we haven’t witnessed in quite some time, Father Gerald is up on a platform, at a podium, with The Good Book out in front of him.  To the right of him, Andrew Borg is standing, and a giant metal cross behind them, against a white curtain.  Gerald has just cleared his throat, and adjusted his tie to begin speaking.

Gerald:  Brethren, children of God.  Thank you for joining me tonight, before the sun rises on His most holy day.  Because He is hard at work.  He has brought my brother, Andrew, back to Sin City Underground after a tour in the MMA circuits, and has been rewarded for his efforts by facing Jake Jeckel for the SCU Combat Championship!  Please, give him a hand!

The small crowd gathered before them clap and cheer for him as Andrew walks back and forth across the stage, flexing through his suit and roaring.  Once he settles back in his spot, Gerald gives him a nod and turns back to the crowd.

Gerald:  God is good.  No.  God is GREAT!  John book 1, verses 16 to 19 says “Dear friend, I pray that you may enjoy good health and that all may go well with you, even as your soul is getting along well.  It gave me great joy when some believers came and testified about your faithfulness to the truth, telling how you continue to walk in it. I have no greater joy than to hear that my children are walking in the truth.”  It speaks to doing good, and receiving His blessings in return.  For when I showed nothing but hatred and anger toward sin, I received that in return.  You reap what you sow.

There is something in Gerald’s eyes that he tries to hide, but it peeks out for a split second as he returns his eyes to the page before him.

Gerald:  Through my actions, I lost my children.  Not to illness or death, but to my own creation, my own design of judgment.  I thought that love was only served tough, like a steak from the local sizzler.

Gerald allows a light laughter to ring through the crowd before continuing.

Gerald:  I pushed them away, and to this day, it is one of my biggest regrets.  Let this be a lesson to you all that “good” is exactly as it should be; kind, compassion, mercy…  It isn’t rage.  It isn’t discrimination.  It isn’t fire and brimstone…

Gerald looks up to see something off camera that catches his attention.  He stops for a second and then clears his throat.

Gerald:  So leave here tonight with that message, if nothing else.  Go forward and be blessed, children.

The crowd begins to disperse to show Esther and Andrey standing at the back of the crowd.  When the crowd has left, she approaches the platform, and Gerald steps down.  Andrew side eyes Andrey before following Gerald.  Andrew sees Dev Khatri approaching, and he starts to go over to him while Gerald hugs Esther.

Esther:  Daddy…

Gerald:  My little girl… He is good to have brought you to me on this day.

Andrey:  She brought me, actually.

Gerald points toward the ceiling, and Andrey’s mouth opens as it sinks in.  He nods and Esther lets go of Gerald.

Esther:  I know things haven’t been great between us, and with mom being in the hospital, I’ve been thinking that we should spend more time together, squash the beef, and move on.

Gerald:  That’s amazing to hear, angel.  We were going to bring dinner for your mother tomorrow, and I’d love for you to join us.

Esther:  I’d love that… but, I was hoping that we could…

Esther pauses, trying to think how to say what she wants to say in the best possible way.  However, Andrey’s thick Russian accent breaks it up.

Andrey:  We were hoping to become comrades.  Our efforts have not been fruitful, and attacks have come our way, and we need you to have our backs, and we have yours.

Esther gently smacks Andrey’s arm and gives him a look.  However, Gerald doesn’t hesitate to answer.

Gerald:  I’d be happy with that… Sister Esther.  Brother Andrey.

Gerald extends a hand to Andrey, and he shakes it.

The camera moves over to Andrew Borg standing with Dev Khatri in front of a Blaze of Glory 10 banner.

Dev:  Hello everything.  I am Dev Khatri, and I’m standing by with the man who we just found out will go on to face Jake Jeckel for the SCU Combat Championship at Blaze of Glory 10… Andrew Borg.  Thank you for giving me a moment of your time.

Andrew:  You are an interviewing beast, Dev.  You caught that and you waited for the perfect moment to approach.  And while I was touring the MMA circuits, I was also selling the much anticipated sequel to Yes You Can… Yes You Can, Too! Co-written with Father Gerald Shepherd.  I dealt with lots of interviewers, and YOU sir, are a head above, because, why?

Dev looks around as if waiting for the punchline, but Andrew leans in closer, invading Dev’s personal space.  Dev groans as he tries to figure out the answer.

Dev:  … I can?

Andrew:  YES YOU CAN, TOO!  Just like Jake Jeckel proved the world wrong when he defeated Andrey Azarov to win the Combat Championship.  Not that Andrey is the be all, end all of the Combat Division, but he is certainly a better representative of the division than Jake Jeckel, but still.  He defied the odds and proved everyone wrong, because, yes he can! And he did! It proves that every single person here is capable of taking their dreams, no matter how unrealistic and impossible it might seem, and turn them around into realities.  That, my friend, is the basis of Yes You Can, Too! Available now at the merchandise stand, and on scwrestling.net!

Dev:  You seem to have a lot of positive things to say about your opponent. That’s a refreshing take on the upcoming match.

Andrew:  When sitting down and talking to Gerald to write Yes You Can, Too, I came to a realization.  I was marching to the beat of the devil’s drum.  I was being played.  Like Gerald said in his sermon earlier, love is compassion and kindness and mercy.  Jake knows that he’s a worthless specimen, a cheater, a defiler.  But by telling him that, I am not helping him to become better.  That is the premise of Yes You Can, Too!  I am being called to be God’s True Instrument, a weapon against hell.  Instead of tearing down my opponent, I’m going to build him up.  That way, when I defeat Jake Jeckel and bring the Combat Championship back to the Good Shepherds, and I will have battled through the undeniable hellfire to do so.  I sing the song of praise to Jake.  He is capable of defeating me, but he won’t.  It doesn’t mean he can’t, though, right?

Andrew winks.  Dev nods and winks back, but Andrew lunges at him, making him jump back.  Andrew laughs and pats Dev on the shoulder, shaking his head as he walks off.

Dev:  You heard it here first!  Tune in to Blaze of Glory 10 for the SCU Pre-Show Main Event as Andrew Borg challenges Jake Jeckel for the SCU Combat Championship. I am Dev Khatri, signing off!

Alana Allure Vs Esther Azarov

The two get to the center of the ring, Alana goes to grab Esther but she does a cartwheel to move out the way! Esther runs towards Alana jumping up in the air wrapping her legs around Alana's head for a Hurricarana! Alana flies up in the air before landing on her back! Esther runs to the ropes and jumps off the middle one jumping in the air for a Moonsault but Alana lifts her knees to counter! Esther lands on her back holding her chest. Alana rolls over and grabs Esther’s head for a Headlock. Alana slowly gets up keeping the headlock on as she forces Esther up to her feet. Alana hits Esther on the top of the head with a punch… Alana takes a few steps dropping Esther with a Running Bulldog! Alana gets up and goes to pick Esther up by her hair. Alana goes for a Spinning Backhand Slap, but misses as Esther ducks the strike… Esther kicks Alana in the midsection then jumps on the middle turnbuckle to hit a Corner Springboard Enziguri! Esther goes for a cover but gets a one count. The two ladies get up… Alana goes to Esther who Hip Tosses Alana… Alana does a Kip Up to get right back up… Esther grabs Alana and sends her to the ropes but gets reversed! Esther does a Springboard Moonsault...Alana catches Esther and drops her with a Powerslam! Alana goes for the cover but gets a two count. Alana gets up and runs to the ropes, she bounces off and does a Baseball Slide hitting Esther in the face. The crowd starts to boo Alana some more, Alana ignores them which just makes them boo her even louder! Alana gets up while lifting Esther up.  But Esther shoves her away and turns, punching her right in the chest to knock the wind out of her.  With the distraction, Esther lifts Alana up into the Salvation Slam (Glam Slam)! Esther Azarov advances in the Misty O’Mally’s Battle Royal for the vacant GRIME Championship.  She takes a few deep breaths and then points up to the ceiling as a bright white ray of light shines down on her.  She nods her head and looks out across the audience as they give off a mixed reaction.

We zoom in on Liam Gagnon’s face as the music for “What’re You Gagnon?” playing as he smiles and raises his eyebrows up and down.  The camera moves out to see the banner behind him.  He’s seated in a leather chair with a cup of tea in his hand.

Liam:  Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to “What’re You Gagnon?”, with me, your host, Liam Gagnon.  And I have the distinct pleasure of sitting with a sure future Hall of Famer, somewhere.  And a current SCW Hall of Famer.  Please welcome… SCU Combat Champion Jenifer Lacroix and Celeste North!

The camera pans out a little more to show both ladies sitting there with cups of tea in their hands as well as a sound byte of an audience clapping is heard.  Celeste waves, while Jenifer sits there, taking a sip from her cup.

Liam:  Well, ladies, I have a lot to cover, and not nearly enough time, so I’ll just start with Celeste’s upper lip…

Celeste rolls her eyes and her bottom lip moves slightly to the side as she leans back into her chair.

Liam:  But on a serious note, I’m glad to see you both sitting here together, considering the whole GRIME debacle.  We’ve heard your thoughts, Celeste, but I’d like to hear from Jenifer.  What changed to make you two okay with one another again?

Jenifer:  We talked about reasons. I understood. Our friendship is strong and withstood. Simple.

Liam blinks as he looks at Jenifer, waiting for more, but it doesn’t come.

Liam:  Okay… Well THAT was a lot to take in.

Celeste:  Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.  I wanted to test my friend, and I think I proved my point.  She’s the SCU Combat Champion, right?  Plus, I was so bored playing nicey nice. It was a whole thing.

Liam:  It was quite a stretch for you, because word on the street is that you’re a crazy bitch… in the best way possible, of course.

Celeste:  Of course…

Celeste rolls her eyes again and sets the cup of tea on the glass coffee table in front of her.

Liam:  Now, things got dicey with you two originally because of the odd input of Delia Darling, saying that you were masked member Celeste.  And she got into Jenifer’s ear, and got us all thinking.

Jenifer:  She was wrong.  Like always.  Celeste was masked member Orchid.  It was not an easy mistake to make.

Jenifer and Celeste high five one another.

Celeste:  Delia Darling just wishes she was relevant.  She hates me so much, like why?  I barely even think of her.  She made it her mission to sow discord, but it didn’t work.  I sow my own discord, thank you very much.

Jenifer:  Bitch.

Liam:  Well, either way, it’s good that you two made up, because we were really missing those infrequent boiler room The Craft re-enactments.  Like, we get it.  Practical Magic is old enough to be retro now…

Jenifer:  Look, I’m going to be blunt with you…

Jenifer reaches into her shirt and pulls out a blunt, sparking it up.  She passes it over to Celeste after she hits it a couple times.

Liam:  That’s bold of you… Clockwise is the polite direction.

Jenifer:  I don’t care.  Left hand side.  But let’s talk about infrequent. Like your show.  No wonder you are begging Lexa for a new job.

Liam:  Touche. Now, let’s talk about something that hopefully won’t backfire on me… Your upcoming match at Blaze of Glory 10’s pre-show.  You are defending your Combat Championship against a 12 year old as a warm up act for Ariana Angelos versus Donna Beauchamp.

Jenifer looks blankly at Liam and then raises an eyebrow and looks at Celeste.

Liam:  It was a whole joke about how SCW calls us the warm up act, and Winter looks 12, and… Your match against Winter Elemental is set to be an MMA match for your Combat Championship. Do you have any thoughts on Winter’s method of getting this match?

Jenifer:  No, nothing at all.  Unfortunately, the same thing is going to happen this Blaze of Glory as it did last time she lost to Mackenzie Page. Except her tears won’t be of joy, but instead out of pain from a broken arm, crying out to her mama.

Liam:  You don’t think it’s funny, pathetic, or anything?

Jenifer:  For what it is worth, Winter has a strong argument when she says that she made me tap out, and now she thinks that she deserves the chance to do that in the Combat Division. And she does.  It is no different from what Cordelia Clark did when she dropped that title and went for the Underground Championship. Well, there is one difference.  She won’t win like Cordelia did.

Liam raises a finger and then points over to Celeste.

Celeste:  Or, maybe Winter is running from Amy Santino?

Celeste shrugs and takes the blunt back.

Liam:  Alright, Jenifer… We’re running out of time, and you’re so talkative tonight.  Let me ask if there’s anything you’d like to say to Winter?

Jenifer:  Yeah, she made two mistakes.  One’s gonna be a regret, and the other a hard lesson learned.  The one that she regrets is not challenging 2 Broke Chicks for the GRIME Tag Team Championships with Tatsu.  The one learned will be humbled when I ruin her at Blaze of Glory.  Also, your tea tastes like shit.

Liam goes to speak again, but Jenifer and Celeste both get up and leave the set.  Liam clicks his teeth and looks toward the front camera.

Liam:  Well, that’s been another edition of “What’re You Gagnon?” I’m Liam Gagnon…

Liam waves as the audience cheering sound byte plays again and the segment goes off the air.

Inside of Rory’s Tavern, we see Rory shirtless at the bar, mixing up a drink.  He takes care in preparing it to make it picture perfect before sliding it down the bar along with a craft beer.  Sitting on two stools are none other than SCU star Dax Beckett, and his boyfriend and fellow theLIFE ATL cast member, Paris Alexander.  This emotes a loud cheer from the crowd, so loud than neither can truly ignore it.  They wave to the camera as Marissa Henry approaches Dax.

Marissa:  Dax! It’s so great to see you more than just in passing.

Dax:  It’s great to be back.  Now don’t come asking me for any spoilers, because I signed some of those non-disclosure thingies and I don’t want to lose my coin, bruh.

Marissa nods her head with a smile as she chuckles.

Marissa:  I will try to resist.  And I see you have your boyfriend, Paris Aleksander, with you. It’s a pleasure to meet you.

Paris takes a sip from his drink as Marissa mentions him.  He sets it back down on the bar and extends his hand to Marissa.

Paris:  Long time fan, first time visitor.  The pleasure is all mine.  It’s so exciting to be here tonight, getting to meet all of the stars.

Marissa:  As a VIP, I have a question for you.  Aside from Dax, who is your favorite star to watch?

Paris:  Ummm… There’s so many to choose from.  I mean, Rory over there makes a mean daiquiri, and Mz Holly Wood turns the look every time. Periodt. And don’t get me started on Tatsu.

Suddenly, Tatsu Ikeda does a photo bomb with an arm around Paris before Winter comes over, laughing and they go out of the shot.  Marissa gives a nod before returning to Dax.

Marissa:  Dax.  You came back full time at a great time.  You are in yet another Warrior’s Brawl match for the SCU Underground Championship.  What are your thoughts on that?

Dax:  Well, it’s amazing honestly.  I’ve been in a few of these, and to this date, they are the hardest, most unpredictable match type to fight in.  And you got so many talented folks in this match.  My man, Rory, Stewart Mason, Javier Gonzalez… I mean, I’m totally excited for it.  Almost as excited as I am for the season finale of theLIFE ATL, airing next Saturday on the MIL Network.  You ain’t gonna wanna miss this.

Paris:  Bet!

Dax leans in and kisses Paris on the cheek as he makes duck lips and throws up a peace sign as we fade back to ringside.

Singles Match
Helluva Bottom Carter Vs Andrey Azarov

Andrey blasts Carter with a barrage of punches right out of the gate, backing the smaller competitor into the corner as Carter shields herself. Carter blocks the best that he can, but Andrey seems to be getting the better of him, backing him down into the corner and down into the ground. Andrey begins stomping as referee Dylan Roberts pulls him back, admonishing his behavior. Andrey tries to move past him, but he orders Andrey to give him some space as Carter uses the ropes to pull himself up to his feet. Carter waves Andrey forward, and Dylan steps out of the way, allowing Andrey to charge at him one more time, but Carter sidesteps Andrey, causing him to collide with the corner. Carter climbs the turnbuckle and begins laying in a series of punches of his own. Andrey climbs up and wraps a fist around Carter’s neck as they go to the top rope. He lifts Carter up for a Chokeslam, but Carter maneuvers himself up onto his shoulders, landing a picture perfect Frankensteiner! The crowd is going crazy for Carter as he struts around the ring, showing off for his adoring fans. He blows them all kisses before turning back around. As Andrey gets up to his feet, Carter hits a Crescent Kick, immediately followed by a Legsweep that takes Andrey down to the mat. Carter goes for the pin in a quite procurious manner, gaining a 2 count. Carter gets up and slaps Andrey across the face. He bounces off of the ropes as Andrey ducks a clothesline, wrapping his arms around in a waistlock. Carter blushes and begins grinding his hips as he holds onto Andrey’s wrists. He tries to break free, but only accomplishes this as Carter swings around and grinds further, letting out a cute laugh as Andrey elbows Carter in the face. He comes back around, and Carter brings his face down into a Stink Face style twerking dance. Andrey growls in anger as Carter dodges the Clothesline. He does a Handspring, bouncing back off with an elbow to Andrey’s face. With him on the ground, but slowly getting up, he jumps up onto the top rope, wasting no time in coming off with the Fruit Fly (Eclipse)! Helluva Bottom Carter wins via pinfall.

The scene opens in the parking lot at Underground where we see Ariana Angelos pacing around with a frown on the young woman’s face.

Ariana: Even though I’m fighting for my friends at Blaze of Glory, they still ban me from the arena for the last show before the PPV, I guess Brooke Saxton is still a vindictive bitch!

Ari says as she flips some hair over her shoulder.

Ariana: And yes, I did use the b-word to describe someone, I know me swearing is rare enough for it to count as a “Holy Shit/WTF Moment” in SCU’s yearly awards but what can I say? I save the naughty words for those who deserve it and Brooke definitely deserves it!

Ari adds before letting out a deep breath.

Ariana: After Blaze of Glory SCW will be traveling to Greece for the first time since I signed a contract with SCU, you need to understand one thing about me, I was born in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania but my family is originally from Corfu, an island in Greece and when I travel to the home of my ancestors for the first time ever I intend to arrive as a conquering hero and wouldn’t you know it? Brooke Saxton is the monster I must slay to make that legend a reality and once those five minutes are up and the handcuffs are off, she will bare witness to the grace of the Angel’s Descent, have fun working at McDonalds flipping burgers Brooke because once I’m done with you no wrestling company in their right mind will hire you on! See you then!

Ari storms off as the scene fades.

We come in to see Omasa Tazu walking down the hallway, in her onna mucha style kimono.  She passes the dock doors to see a puddle of blood in front of it.  She narrows her eyes and then walks to the medical room.  She walks inside to see Javi’s head and ribs getting bandaged up.  He looks over at her.

Javier:  There she is… Too bad you wasn’t around 20 minutes ago, mami!

Omasa walks over to the bench that Javi is sitting at, and takes a seat next to it.

Omasa:  You are awake. That is a good sign.

Javier:  No thanks to you.  Where was you anyway?

Omasa: I was with Merlot in the locker room.

Javi stops and then turns to look at Omasa to see if she’s joking, though he clearly knows she’s not.

Javier:  Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait… So you mean to tell me that you were sitting around with Merlot, having tea, talking about your feelings and shit while I’m getting my ass beat?

Omasa:  Yes.

Omasa doesn’t bat an eyelash at this, and Javi goes to get up, but his ribs cause him to hiss out of pain.

Javier:  So you were hanging out with somebody who you had to follow around and convince to like you, while your ride or die was getting his ass beat as part of some hit that your other boy, Hitamashii, put out on me?

Omasa’s eyes widen a bit out of interest, but Javi doesn’t give her the chance to comment on it.

Javier:  I’ve had your back since last August.  I rode with you when no one else around here even liked you, and I stood up for you.  But when I needed you, you were making friends with her?  What the fuck, mang? That’s cold…

Omasa:  Her name is not “her”. It is Merlot. Show my fellow Japanese warrior some respect.

Javier: Japanese or not, respect works both ways. Forget about Merlot for now. Let’s talk about your boy, Hitamashii. Putting a hit out on me when he knows I got this Warrior’s Brawl, where I gotta start the match out with him. What about your boy, huh?

Omasa: That’s what Omasa’s about to figure out.

Omasa gets up and walks toward the door as Javi softens up a little.

Javier:  Yeah, take care of that shit. That’s what’s up. Team No Fucks Given!

Nurse Loti tries to settle him down as he winces in pain, and Omasa exits the office.

Tatsu Ikeda & Linnea Lacroix Vs Kelli Torres & Delia Darling

Tatsu and Kelli start the match. Kelli goes after Tatsu but stops in the middle of the ring as Tatsu gets her feet ready to defend herself. Tatsu takes a step towards Kelli… Kelli quickly steps in and tackles Tatsu down to the ground. Kelli raises her arm to swing at Tatsu but Tatsu grabs Kelli’s arm… Tatsu moves her feet around as she tries to get an Armbar. Kelli however manages to knee Tatsu in the gut, forcing Tatsu to let go of Kelli’s arm. Kelli gets up holding her arm as Tatsu gets up doing a Kip Up… Dropkick by Kelli dropping Tatsu on her back hard! Back to the match as Kelli makes her partner wait, smirking in the process. Kelli picks up Tatsu for a Bodyslam. Kelli again picks up Tatsu… Kelli is wasting zero time here as she picks Tatsu up, She steps back and goes for her Super Kick, but Tatsu ducks it and runs to her corner for a quick tag to Linnea. Linnea gets in the ring and points at Delia. Kelli turns to look at her partner who is half way in the ring already eager to get in. Kelli walks over… Linnea runs at Kelli who steps out of the way, causing Linnea to ram into the turnbuckle! Kelli saw it coming. Kelli tags in Delia The two grab Linnea and lift her up for a Double Suplex! Delia gets on the top turnbuckle and jumps off doing a Flying Elbow.  Linnea now goes to pick up Delia but Delia grabs Linnea and rolls her up in a small package… and a two count. Delia and Linnea tie up in the middle of the ring as Kelli looks to get frustrated. Linnea gets her up but she kicks her feet, causing Linnea to drop her back to her feet. Delia manages to reverse the Suplex and hit her own on Linnea as Linnea’s back hits the mat. Delia now gets back to her feet and jumps up in the air as high as she can and lands an Elbow Drop on Linnea! Delia goes for the cover, getting a 2! Delia hits the ropes and runs back towards Linnea who Spears Delia out of nowhere. Delia goes down as Linnea goes to tag in her partner Tatsu!  She and Tatsu peel Delia off of the mat, but Delia jabs Linnea in the throat and shoves Tatsu into the corner.  She goes over to tag in Kelli, and the two share some heated words.  They assume their positions, and Kelli waits for Tatsu to charge her, but Kelli turns around and smacks Delia, making her legal, and she throws Tatsu right into Delia.  The two friends collide, and Delia goes to the outside, hitting her head on the ring steps in the process.  Kelli looks at Delia, seeming proud of herself as she steps to the outside.  Delia doesn’t even stir until the referee counts to 9.  By the time Delia gets to her feet, and we see a gash in her forehead, the referee counts to 10. Tatsu Ikeda and Linnea Lacroix win via count out and advance in the Misty O’Malley’s Battle Royal for the vacant GRIME Championship.  Tatsu and Linnea celebrate separately as Delia stumbles.  The medics check on her as Kelli shrugs and exits to the back as the show goes off the air.