Author Topic: SCU Underground Ep 123 (Results)  (Read 4198 times)

Offline Underground

• View Profile
SCU Underground Ep 123 (Results)
« on: March 08, 2022, 11:39:19 PM »

Sin City Underground Ep 123 comes to you taped in front of a limited live audience of 40% capacity, wearing face masks and social distancing between groups, at the Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas, NV. This episode will air on WGN and the Sin City Network at 11:59pm PST on Saturday, March 5th, 2022.

Dark Matches

Omasa Tazu vs Esther Azarov

Omasa loses by DQ after using her Omasa punch. Andrey would come out after Omasa would nail Esther with the Omasa punch a second time after the match was over. Javi would run out as well. A two on one attack would follow as Andrey would do his best to fight them off but fail. Security would have to run down to break up the assault.

Tatsu Ikeda vs Morganna

The match starts off evenly before Morganna would take the advantage after an illegal poke to the eyes. Never letting up, Morganna would keep the offense going. Morganna covered Tatsu and holded on to her tights to secure the pinfall victory.

Amy Marshall vs Halo Annis

Halo and Amy would go on to have an even fair match that ended in a time limit draw.

Inside the office of GM Lexa Pellegrini, we see Liam Gagnon standing next to the desk, shooting the breeze with Lexa, or so it would seem.  Liam leans against the wall and looks to the door.

Liam:  I’m telling you, I’m running out of people to interview.  I’ve either interviewed everyone, or they’ve shut me down because they don’t like my particular… style.

Lexa:  I can’t say I blame ‘em.

Liam rolls his eyes, but they both share a smirk and a chuckle.

Liam:  I know I chose the losing side in the battle, and the cards have fallen where they may.  But, isn’t there anything more… permanent for me?

Lexa:  I hear the ring crew is a little light.  How are ya with a broom?

Liam:  I’ve been able to ease down about halfway before it makes me taste the color purple.  It’s more invasive than a COVID test.

Lexa shoves Liam who shrugs his shoulders.

Liam:  See, I’m charming.  And I have a lot of personality.  Surely I’m more useful than Dev Khatri, or Gemma Frost.  Couldn’t we just knock one of them out and give the backstage team a little more sparkle?

Lexa:  “What’re You Gagnon?” has become an SCU treasure.  Why not use that sparkling personality to charm more guests onto your segment?

Liam:  Because, I can only talk up a turd so much before people realize that it’s still a turd.  Who am I going to ask on there?  Ariana Angelos?  No thanks!  I’d rather have a riveting conversation with Kandy Kaine about the biased of standardized testing in schools. And you judge the look on my face and tell me if I’m joking.

Lexa:  Well, your face always looks funny, so…

The door is kicked open as Winter Elemental comes inside without a second thought.

Winter:  Waddup…

She looks behind her out of habit, waiting for Tatsu to deliver her infamous line.  However, she is not there, so Winter whispers under her breath “bitchessssss…”

Liam:  It looks like Winter dropped about 112 pounds of dead weight.  How you doing, girl?!

Winter smirks as she walks over toward Lexa’s desk.  She puts the GRIME Championship on her desk and looks down to Lexa.

Winter:  Hey, no one ever came over to pick this thing up, so I figured I would be sweet and hand deliver it to you… *whispers* bitchessss…

Liam:  Wait, where’s mama?  It’s been a while since I’ve seen her fine aaahh…

Winter gives him a look, and he closes his mouth. Lexa snaps her fingers and looks at Winter.

Lexa:  Yeah, hi.  Let’s circle back to this whole surrendering your title for a shot at another title.

Winter:  And?  What about it?

Liam:  It’s not like it hasn’t been done before. *cou-Cordelia Clark-gh*.  I don’t see a problem.

Lexa stares at Liam.

Lexa:  This coming from the person who is trying to find a better job around here?

Liam:  By showing off my superior reasoning abilities.

Winter:  Yeah, superior.  Others have gotten tired of being stagnant.  Hell, even Merlot Ayano went on to be the longest reigning SCU Combat Champion, from the very title on your desk bud.  So I’m thinking that you go ahead and book that match right now so that I can go back to training for my MMA match against Jenifer eh.

Lexa:  And I’m thinking that you can take that belt and shove it up ya ass.

Liam:  I’d pay to see that.  But, Lexa.  You’ve gotta see that this is the perfect person to fight Jenifer to give her a rub, and buy you time to find an actual opponent for her next defense.

Winter sticks her tongue out at Liam.

Lexa:  Comin’ in here and demandin’ shit isn’t a good way to get what she wants.

Liam:  She does have an unfounded sense of superiority since hanging around Mercedes.  Like, the sort of loud mouth that really needs to be shown who’s boss.

Lexa:  I like where you’re goin’ with this.

Liam:  Someone needs to beat her ass, and who better to do it than someone who was undefeated for two years, and who is an MMA wrestler?  Like Jenifer Lacroix?

Winter begins laughing and leans on Lexa’s desk to catch her breath.

Winter:  It’s so funny that you two actually think that’s how it’s gonna go down.  No one thought that Merlot was going to end Jenifer’s streak, but she did.  Now I get to be the one to bury her and make everyone forget about that streak, and her altogether.  Make sure that’s what you want before you sign her death warrant.

Lexa and Liam laugh together as Lexa looks at Winter.

Lexa:  Sold!!!

Winter turns on her heels and walks out of the office, not wanting to be bothered by their doubting of her.  The two continue to laugh as the cameras go elsewhere.

Opening Match
Jerry Cann and Kandy Kaine vs Mz Holly Wood and Kelli Torres

Kandy and Kelli start things off. They try to overpower one another as Kandy gets the initial advantage. Kandy pushes Kelli over to one of the free corners and uses her strength to loom over Kelli. Kandy kicks Kelli in the stomach. She steps away and comes back with a Corner Yakuza Kick. Kelli moves out of the way, and as Kandy gets hung up on the top rope, Kelli gets a Running Elbow to Kandy’s head. She grabs onto Kandy’s hair and smashes her hard against the mat. Kelli stomps Kandy as she circles her. After about four separate stomps, Kandy catches Kelli’s foot and sweeps her other leg out from under her. Kandy lifts Kelli up into a German Suplex, bridging it into a pin for a two count. Holly is ready to get inside of the ring, but so is Jerry. However, both competitors subside to the outside as Kelli gets her shoulder up. Kandy lifts Kelli up and nails a Running Big Boot that drops her back down. The crowd is cheering Kandy on. Kandy goes to pick Kelli up, but Kelli rolls Kandy up into a Small Package Pin for a two count. Jerry goes to break it up, but Holly catches him. Kandy gets to her feet first as she hits a Single Knee Facebreaker. Kelli bounces back against the ropes, holding onto her face. She bounces right back with a Clothesline to Kandy. She takes a deep breath as she moves over to tag in Holly. The referee orders both ladies to the outside. Jerry steps inside, going toe to toe with Holly.  However, Holly tries to use her feminine wiles, that don’t work on Jerry.  He shakes his head and motions down to Holly’s crotch.  Holly shrugs as both men trade punches, a war that Holly does not win.  However, before Holly can even get an inch of space, Skag and Angel of Filth slide inside of the ring.  Skag hits Holly with a baseball bat, while Filth takes a croquet mallet to the back of Jerry’s knee.  Kelli and Kandy get inside, only to get the same treatment.  Kandy finds herself rolling around, trying to dodge as many of the hits as she can from Filth, while Kelli nurses her knee.  Jerry and Holly find themselves getting treated as Jerry rolls to the outside, trying to pull Holly with him.  Kelli soon drags Kandy to safety as well. This match has been ruled a No Contest.  Kelly and Kandy regroup as Jerry walks off the knee shot.  They dig under the ring to pull out weapons of their own, and Filth and Skag are forced to rethink their strategy and move along from ringside quickly.

The show cuts to the back.

Marissa: Good evening, SCU fans please welcome my guest at this time Team Canada.

Earl: Sup Marissa.

Marissa: Nothing just doing my job, Earl, tonight you and Dahlia have the opportunity to add more gold to your trophy case, as you compete against Two Broke Chicks for the grime tag team titles.

Earl: Jane and Chiaki are two tough chicks.

Stewart: But if they think Earl and I aren’t capable of getting down and dirty in the grime if you will, they are in for a long rough night.

Earl: Exactly, anyone who has followed our careers know what we are capable of, Jane and Chiaki, ladies fasten the seat belts in your RV, you're in for a bumpy ride.

Stewart: See you both out there and good luck.

Marissa: Cool, now to you Stewart, tonight you face someone your very familiar Hitamashii.

Stewart: Yeah, I give him definite props, the guy is a hell of a professional wrestler, he brings it every match and tonight we write another chapter in the history of SCU, no doubt we’ll give you another barn burner, I look forward to it, and Hitamashii knows tonight he is in for another tough fight.

Marissa: Thanks for your time.

Falls Count Anywhere Match - GRIME Tag Team Championship
2 Broke Chicks vs The Three Way

Earl and Dahlia get a head start as they run right at the champions. Chi Chi and Jane turn around, Chi Chi gets Clotheslined over the top ropes by Earl as Jane blocks Dahlia’s Clothesline. Jane pushes Dahlia away, Earl kicks Jane in the ribs. Jane turns to focus on Earl but gets Speared to the mat by Dahlia! Earl and Dahlia start to kick Jane while she is down. Chi Chi gets to her feet and grabs Earl's leg. Chi Chi drags him under the ropes to the outside. Chi Chi sends Earl to the barricade. Dahlia slides out the ring and grabs Chi Chi from behind. Chi Chi hits Dahlia with a back elbow. Dahlia lets go, Chi Chi turns around as Earl gets to his feet and grabs him from behind. Dahlia hits Chi Chi with a hard chop to the chest! Jane rolls out the ring to the outside and hits a headbutt to the back of Dahlia's head. Chi Chi jumps backwards forcing Earl to hit the barricade again. Earl lets go of Chi Chi, Dahlia goes to grab Jane but eats a Big Boot from Chi Chi. Dahlia goes down as Jane grabs Earl and gets him up for a Chokeslam…Earl kicks Jane in the gut to counter. Jane lets go of Earl but Earl eats a leaping Clothesline as he and  Chi Chi goes flying over the barricade and into the 2nd row! The fans move out the way as Earl and Chi Chi roll around trying to get the advantage on the other… Dahlia and Jane tie up at ringside. Jane overpowers Dahlia as she pushes Dahlia away almost causing him to hit the ring post. Jane runs over... Dahlia moves out the way causing Jane to run into the ring post... But Jane gets her hands up to prevent getting hurt. Dahlia nails Jane in the side with a Dropkick causing Jane to hit the ring post anyway! Chi Chi and Earl are back on their feet, Earl goes to the barricade and jumps over to head towards Dahlia. Jane shakes it off and looks to lock up with Dahlia. Earl comes in and lands a body blow to the ribs of Jane forcing her to let go of Dahlia. Earl grabs on to Jane, he and Dahlia get Jane off her feet and drop her with a double team Suplex! Chi Chi jumps over the barricade and grabs Earl from behind for an Inverted DDT but Dahlia saves Earl as Dahlia nails Chi Chi with a hard chop to the chest followed by an uppercut to the jaw! Jane gets to her feet. Dahlia tries to grab her but Jane grabs first and sends her towards the rampway. Jane follows, Dahlia turns around to get tackled by Jane on the rampway. Jane grabs Earl as Chi Chi kicks Dahlia in the gut then drops him with a DDT to the chair! Jane throws Earl off the rampway falling 5 feet to the floor!  Chi Chi’s arm is resting on top of Dahlia! The referee counts 3! 2 Broke Chicks retain the GRIME Tag Team Championships.

Underground cuts to Chelsea LeClair in her locker room and she is both highly confident and highly happy. She’s in the greatest of moods knowing that she is about to have the match that she has been wanting for a long time now for the opportunity to finish what she started once and for all. The crowd is certainly behind her and she’s definitely not letting anything drag her down as she begins to express her thoughts.

Chelsea: FINALLY! No more running! You’ve done that his entire time, Veronica Taylor and I am just about sick of it. I’ve grown sick of it for months and finally, it all comes to a head tonight! You want to go on social media and cry and complain about how ‘this isn’t fair’. You know what wasn’t fair, Veronica? When you attacked me the first time that we ever wrestled each other and you got yourself disqualified to make an example out of me. Did you think that was fair? Did you? Yeah, everyone knows that what you did was bullshit. You know what else wasn’t fair? The fact that I chased you for months to finally get a rematch because you kept ducking me. Hey, you want to talk about unfair, let’s talk about how you conveniently used a personal situation to duck out of the match we were supposed to have at Inception just so you could avoid facing me. I don’t like calling people liars, but with someone of your track record, I can almost guarantee that you truly don’t give a fuck about your divorce, it wasn’t affecting you nearly as much as you wanted us to believe that it did, and that it was just convenient for you. But you want to come on social media and cry “THIS ISN’T FAIR”?

How you’ve been treating me and this entire situation between us isn’t fair! This could’ve ended months ago if you weren’t such a CHICKENSHIT!

You talk about how this company didn’t give a damn about your situation, yet they gave you time off even though so many people with a good head on their shoulders can argue that it wasn’t that warranted and that you used your divorce to duck me just like you have for months. Honestly, Veronica? I’m sick and tired of it all. Hell, I’m sick and tired of you. I was SO willing to end this with our last match after I beat you, but no, we had to be booked against each other at Inception and you know, that WAS fine with me and everything because hey, beat you again on a big stage and then…. UGH! The ironic part is that when this started, I was chomping at the bit to get my revenge on you for how you treated me in our first encounter but now I just want to end this damn thing already.

Chelsea takes a pause for a brief moment. Her smile has faded as she is showcasing some of the anger that she has had to deal with for the last while, but nonetheless, she’s maintaining her composure as she speaks what she hopes are her final words to or about Veronica Taylor.

Chelsea: Really, I’m SICK of even TALKING about you at this point. That’s how much I want to end this. I AM going to end this Veronica, and I am going to end this on my terms because as far as I’m concerned? The fact in that ring two weeks ago, I went in there and PINNED the SCU Underground Champion PROVES that I have grown past you and that I can look forward to bigger and better things. You might be some Hall of Fame member and all of that, but to me, you’re someone that has already had their heyday in this universe and who isn’t motivated enough nor passionate enough to want to earn it back. I AM going to beat you again, I AM going to finish this and I AM going to move on to bigger things in my career here because I know what I am capable of here and I’m not going to let anyone, especially you, stop me from getting where I want to be around these parts!

Chelsea turns and leaves the scene. The crowd definitely gets behind her and some cheers are heard as the scene fades out.

Chelsea LeClair vs Veronica Taylor

Chelsea wastes no time as she runs and Spears Veronica. She hits the turnbuckle. Veronica bends down as Chelsea grabs her head and drops her with a DDT! Chelsea gets a 1 count. Veronica kicks ou, which should have been expected. Chelsea gets up and kicks Veronica before she can get up. Chelsea kicks her again… Chelsea is showing no mercy on Veronica as Chelsea kicks her a third time! The ref now gets between them to break it up. Chelsea waits for Veronica to get out of the corner. Chelsea goes for the cover, getting a 2 count. Veronica kicks out again as Chelsea gets up and picks Veronica up to her feet. Chelsea runs to the ropes, she bounces off heading towards Veronica with another Spear! Veronica blocks it with a Kick to her head then another as Veronica starts nailing Chelsea with a Kick Flurry! Veronica grabs Chelsea and hits a Snap Suplex! Chelsea gets up with a Kip Up as Veronica takes a second before getting up. Chelsea runs at Veronica but Veronica jumps up and wraps her legs around Chelsea’s head and flips her over with a Hurricanrana!!! Veronica runs to get on the top turnbuckle but Chelsea starts to get to her feet so Veronica thinks twice and gets down to grab her instead. Veronica drops Chelsea with a Scoop Slam… Veronica gets her leg up straight in the air and drops down for a Split Leg Drop… Chelsea counters by punching Veronica right in the thigh as she gets out of the way. Chelsea kicks her in the thigh now as Veronica holds her leg in pain! Chelsea may have got Veronica to pull a hamstring as the ref gets Chelsea out the way to check on Veronica. Veronica holds onto her leg, whining as she falls back into the corner.  Chelsea paces as Veronica winces as the referee checks on her.  She shakes her head, speaking to the referee.  After a moment, ringside medic Dr. Smith slides in the ring forcing Chelsea to backoff… Dr. Smith crawls over to Veronica to check on her. Veronica rolls herself over grabbing holding on to her right thigh screaming in pain. Dr. Smith signals to end the match to the ref. The ref calls for the bell. Chelsea LeClair wins via medical stoppage.  As Chelsea celebrates her win, Veronica is limping over toward the ropes with Dr. Smith helping her.  However, she turns around and rushes at Chelsea from behind, grabbing onto her hair and yanking her down to the mat.  She begins clawing at Chelsea’s face, smiling and laughing as she does so.  She claws at Chelsea’s face as the referee and Dr Smith try to pull her off.  Aiden Kash comes from Veronica’s corner and, instead of helping the situation, he cheers her on.  Chelsea kicks Veronica off, but Veronica drops a knee to Chelsea’s stomach, mounting and slapping her again until the referee pulls Veronica off of Chelsea.  He swings her over to the ropes and forces her outside.  As she tries to get back in, the referee is there to stop her.  Aiden and Veronica laugh as they move up the rampway, leaving Chelsea to look angrily on.  She gets up, ready to go after Veronica, but the referee holds her back, talking sense into her.

Joshua is seen in the back with his GRIME Championship.

Joshua:  For over 365 days I have held onto championship gold here in SCU.  I have defended my championship more times than anyone else in the company.  So much so I have started to go and face the same people over again with the same outcome.  I will tell you this tonight will be the same as every other night.  I will come in and will leave as the GRIME Championship.  A couple of weeks ago I was teamed up with the other GRIME champion Winter.  Now I think my history with her is well known as I am not the biggest fan of hers and I think it is safe to say it is mutual.  But for her to think that she was the reason we won the match she is sadly mistaken and on top of that it would seem that she cannot win any matches without someone in her corner.  I know for her and Amy’s rematch I will ensure that no-one will be able to help Winter.  Anyway back to me come the end of the night it will be said And still GRIME Champion…

“Judas” starts to play over the speakers as Joshua approaches the curtains, walking through.

Helena is sitting on the floor behind the production crates.

Helena: Greetings, they know why you are here, you wish to speak to me about tonight encounter with Ms. Ayano. They relish the opportunity to see me vanquish my foes, Ms. Ayano, you fight very well, but they and you know I fight better, they and you know I do what has to be done to obtain victory, tonight will be no different, they have instructed me defeat you, and it's their bidding I do, tonight Ms. Ayano, the last sound you will hear is the whisper of the devil, as you slowly fade into unconsciousness. It is written so it shall be done.

Tables Match - GRIME Championship
Joshua Acquin vs Andrey Azarov

Both men lock up with each other. There are tables around the ring, there are three stacked right here in front of us as well as the three other sides of the ring. Joshua gets the advantage lifting Andrey into the air and hitting a suplex. Joshua moves in close and is able to kick Andrey once as Andrey gets back to his feet. They lock up again with Andrey sending Joshua into the ropes and connecting with a Spinning Uppercut. With Joshua staggering back, Andrey moves in and hits a Russian Leg Sweep.Andrey gets in a couple of kicks of his own before grabbing Joshua. A Snap Suplex delivered by Andrey. Joshua gets up slowly, Andrey sends himself into the ropes and uses the rebound to hit a Hurricanrana. With Joshua down, Andrey runs into the ropes again and does Rolling Thunder. Andrey is sliding outside of the ring and he walks over to one of the stacks of folding tables. Grabbing one off of the top of the stack, he slides it into the ring while Joshua is holding his midsection. Andrey slides back into the ring and grabs the table and leans it into one of the corners against the turnbuckles.  Joshua is getting back to his feet as Andrey turns his attention back to his opponent. Joshua is able to grab Andrey while applying a Hammerlock before hitting a quick Clothesline. Joshua sends himself into the ropes as Andrey sits up and Joshua delivers a Rolling Neck Snap. Joshua runs over to the corner and leaps to the top turnbuckle. Joshua leaps off into the air and hits a Flying Double Leg Stomp. Joshua picks up Andrey by the head and quickly delivers a Snap DDT. Joshua grabs Andrey by the arm, whipping him into the table. Andrey runs face first into the table, not breaking it. Andrey looks out of it though. Joshua moves toward the opposite, backing all the way up into the corner and takes a three point stance while waiting for Andrey to move. Just as Andrey begins to move Joshua runs right at him going for a Spear. Just as he does, Andrey turns and falls to the mat taking a step to the right as Joshua runs past him.  He slows down at just the right time. Andrey bounces Joshua off of the ropes as he sets up the table in the ropes. Joshua with a head of steam nails a snapmare soccer kick to the head of Andrey. Andrey is trying to clear his head as he gets up to a slow knee while Joshua moves back and as Andrey gets up and just as he turns to face Joshua gets hit with a spear. Joshua slams Andrey through the table. Joshua Acquin wins via elimination on Andrey Azarov.

We go backstage to see the Pride Tag Team Champions and Combat Champion, The Jeckels roaming the hallways. Jake pushes a producer out of Helena's way. Helena laughs as the producer hits the wall before falling to the ground. The Jeckels turn the Corner to see Merlot Ayano walking towards them.

Merlot turns around to avoid dealing with the Jeckels, only to see that Angel of Filth and Skag have been not too far behind her. Merlot takes a deep breath and waits to see what happens.

Filth: So here's the next challenger to my Underground title. I can't see you didn't earn this shot. You have done a lot while sitting back watching others get opportunities after opportunities.

Skag: Too bad she won't be making it to Blaze Of Glory, seeing how she's facing Helena tonight.

Merlot: Merlot is ready to face Helena tonight and Angel of Filth at Blaze of Glory. Merlot will give her all and come out the winner in both matches. 

Filth: Oh, is that right. How cookie cutter of you to say.

Skag: Oh the hell with all this talking.

Skag goes to grab Merlot, but Merlot moves out of the way then counters by pushing Skag right into Jake and Jack Jeckel. Merlot turns to face Filth, who takes a step back with her hands up to show she's not getting involved. Helena pushes Merlot from behind; Merlot goes towards Filth, who backs away. Merlot turns to face Helena; Filth gets her right foot up and nails a straight kick to the back of Merlot. Merlot lands into the hands of Helena; Helena scoops her up and bodyslams Merlot onto the floor. Helena grabs Merlot by her hair and gets her to her feet. Helena nails a superkick that turns Merlot around, falling into the hands of Filth. Filth wraps her arms around Merlot and turns to have her back facing a door. Filth lifts Merlot and drops her with a belly-to-belly suplex. The door busts wide open, with the top hinge breaking off. We see Omasa sitting in a chair watching the action through a flat-screen TV mounted on the wall. To Omasa's left, we see Merlot trying to get up from the ground, Helena and Filth run into the locker room. Helena pushes Merlot while getting up, which sends her landing on Omasa's lap. Filth leans in to grab Merlot by her hair. Omasa gets her right hand up, swinging her briefcase around, hitting Filth in the face. Omasa gets up but grabs Merlot to stop her from falling. Omasa pulls Merlot and spins her around to land, sitting in the chair. Omasa throws the briefcase at Helena then pulls out her wooden sword. Omasa swings the sword around and stops just an inch away from Filth's throat. Omasa brings the sword forward to touch Filth's throat then forces Filth back towards the wall. Skag walks into the room, from the other side of the wall; we see Javi running; he pushes Helena out of the way and jumps, nailing Skag in the side of the face with a jump kick. Skag flies right onto the broken door. Helena turns to face Omasa, she swings the briefcase, but it gets blocked as Merlot throws the chair towards Helena. Jack and Jake run in to attack Javi. Omasa gives Filth a look before pressing the sword in on her throat. Filth orders the Jeckels off of Javi. Omasa steps back, allowing them to leave her locker room. The Jeckels grab Skag and leave the locker room with Filth. Javi gets up laughing as Omasa turns to look at Merlot.

Omasa grabs her voice translating device and places it by her mouth to translate her Japanese to English.

Omasa: I knew they would attack.

Omasa goes to get the chair Merlot threw at Helena. She puts the chair back where it was in front of the TV. Merlot is in visible pain as she clutches her head. She lets out a pained sigh before she speaks out in English.

Merlot: Have come to Merlot’s side a few times. 

She lets out another sigh.

Merlot: It confuses Merlot as to why. Everything about Omasa confuses Merlot. But thank you. Thank you for helping.

Omasa places one hand on the top of the chair while the other holds her device close up to her mouth to translate.

Omasa: Omasa is not for Merlot to figure out. Most times Merlot likely to assume and be wrong… Why? Because Merlot prefer to assume then ask questions?

Merlot: And even when ask questions, still get wild answers.

She sighs.

Merlot: So let Merlot ask direct question..allies?

The right side of Omasa’s lip raises up to let out a small smile while replying back with a question of her own rather than simply saying yes.

Omasa: Do old men like buying used panties from Gacha machines?

Javier: Yo! You mean that’s real? I thought that was just some joke about Japanese perverts?

Omasa ignores Javi as she stays looking at Merlot. Merlot cracks her neck and then holds out her hand. Omasa extends her hand to shake with Merlot.

Javier: Sweet, so are we like the Three Amigos and shit homez, me and the two sexy mamas?

Omasa points at Javi then ponts for him to leave the locker room. Javi licks his lips at Merlot before leaving the room with a smirk. Omasa puts her device away and speaks to Merlot in Japanese.

Omasa: Ignore him, He annoys people for attention but makes a good tag team partner so I deal with it. You won’t have to deal with him, you have my word. 

Merlot nods.

Alex Rush vs Father Gerald Shepherd vs Javier Gonzalez vs Rory Rockefeller

Gerald charges right for Rory. They trade blows back and forth until Rory is backed up against the ropes. Alex uses the distraction to nail a Crotch Kick to Javi. He leans down and does playful slaps to the face, one after another. He stops about four when Javi goes down. He then drops down for the pin. Javi gets a shoulder up before Rory or Gerald can react. Rory is sent across the ring and as he rebounds, Gerald catches him with a Military Press Slam. Alex pulls Javi up to his feet and sends him into the corner. As he charges at him with a Body Avalanche, Javi moves out of the way and runs across the ring. As Javi charges at Alex, he jumps up and nails a Monkey Flip. He jumps off of the top turnbuckle, nailing a Moonsault Leg Drop, hooking the leg for two. Gerald receives a stiff punch to the face before being sent into the ropes. Gerald tries to reverse it into a Clothesline, but Rory leans back to avoid it. Rory Leapfrogs over Gerald and onto the apron. As Gerald stops himself and turns around, Rory comes over the top rope with a Vaulting Cross Body for the cover and gets a 2. Gerald slides out from underneath Rory. As both men rise, they receive stereo Dropkicks from Alex and Javi. Alex turns and shakes hands with Javi, but as soon as they shake hands, Javi grabs Alex’s face and nails a headbutt that crosses Alex’s eyes. Javi begins to stomp on Gerald in the corner when Hitamashii, Andrew Garcia, and Ivan Darrell come rushing out of nowhere and begin to bash Javi with his own briefcase.  The referee tries to break it up, but Ivan shoves them away.  Gerald walks over and shoves Ivan, and then Andrew before Hitamashii kicks him in the gut, and then nails a straight up Yakuza Kick.  Alex finds himself getting thrown from the ring by Ivan, and Andrew grabs hold of Rory and begins nailing rapid knees to the side. After one minute of indiscriminate attacks, the referee throws out the match.  Hitamashii goes the Concrete Heart to Javi before the group finally leaves the ring with the threat of security pouring down the rampway.

We go to the medical room to see Jerry Cann and Kandy Kaine on one side of the room, with Kelli Torres and Mz Holly Wood on the other. Nurse Loti tries to help Kandy, but Kandy is too busy playing nurse and putting ice on Jerry's knee.

Kandy: The ice should help…

Nurse Loti: I need to check you out, Kandy and Jerry as well.

Dr. Weaver bandaids up a few cuts from Kelli's arm. Holly grabs a bandaid and puts one on her cheek.

Kelli: What are you doing?

Holly: You get to rock them, so can I. Throwback, Nelly style.

Kandy: I still rock Air Force Ones!

Holly: Kandy knows what's up.

Loti wraps a bandage around Jerry's knee to keep the ice in place.

Holly: Thanks.

Kandy: See, good as new Jerry.

Nurse Loti: Good, now please sit down so I can check you out.

Kelli gets up from her chair; she and Holly Wood help Jerry to his feet. Kandy grabs Jerry's hand to keep him around while she gets checked out. Loti checks on Kandy's ribs but doesn't see anything wrong.

Nurse Loti: It looks like a small bruise but nothing to be worried about. May not even form up; just rest up, and you'll be fine.

Kelli: We might be fine, but the payback is going to be a bitch.

Holly: I'm with you, girl. I'm tired of seeing them run around here attacking anyone at will.

Holly: I'm down.

Kandy pulls Jerry's hand down.

Kandy: You need to rest your knee. It's straight to the hotel room for you, mister.

Holly: There's always next week, I guess.

Holly: Don't you worry, we got this one.

Merlot Ayano vs Helena Jeckel

Merlot and Helena run at each other. Helena grabs a handful of Merlot’s hair and slams her head down to the mat. Merlot lifts her head up then Helena slams it back down. Merlot shows no love for Helena as she rears her elbow back, catching Helena in the jaw with it. The ref keeps yelling at Helena as she continues to try to slam Merlot’s head into the turnbuckle. Helena is forced to back up to the opposite corner. Merlot charges at Helena, but Helena swings her arm around and nails Merlot with a closed fist. Merlot gets knocked with that one punch. Helena gets on top of Merlot and hits another closed fist. Helena goes for a third one but the ref grabs her arms and blocks it. The ref pulls Helena off of Merlot. Helena points down at Merlot yelling at her, giving her a piece of her mind. Merlot gets to her feet but Helena drops her down with a Dropkick. Merlot gets to her feet. Helena grabs her arm and sends her to the ropes. Merlot bounces off and tries to knock Helena down but Helena wraps her arm around Merlot's head… DDT! Helena scores a 2… Merlot kicks out as she pushes Helena off of her. Both women get to their feet. Helena charges at Merlot who nails a perfectly timed out Pele Kick. Helena goes down, and Merlot goes for the cover, scoring a 2 count, nearly a three! Helena kicks out! Merlot gets up to pick up Helena as well, she sends Helena to the ropes. Helena bounces off and nails Merlot with a Spear! Helena goes for the pinfall, gaining a 2 count!  Merlot kicks out, Helena quickly gets up and on the top turnbuckle... She jumps off for a Leg Drop but Merlot rolls out the way. Helena lands on her rear but gets up right away. But gets dropped with a Clothesline by Merlot! Merlot kicks Helena on her side, Merlot grabs Helena by her hair and picks her up. Helena slaps Merlot in the face. Merlot kicks Merlot in the stomach and then slaps her in the face!  Merlot whips Helena into the corner, and then follows up with a Running Knee to the gut.  She throws Helena back into the corner.  She then rushes Helena and nails the Eternal Burning (High Velocity Roundhouse)!  She pulls Helena to the middle of the ring, and goes for the cover! Merlot Ayano wins via pinfall!

We find our way in Rory’s Tavern, where it’s a slow moment.  We only see Andrey and Esther Azarov.  They are sharing a bottle of vodka at the bar as Esther struggles due to her throat.  She nearly chokes on it before pushing the shot glass away.  Andrey grabs hold of her hand and brings it to his lips for a kiss.

Andrey:  MIlaya Moyna (my sweet), how do you feel?

Esther clears her throat and then coughs.  She leans back in her chair and pats the counter for a glass of water, and Rory gets it to her quickly.  She takes a couple labored sips before seeming okay.

Esther:  How do you think I’m feeling? I mean, I got punched in the throat twice.

Andrey:  I know.  I came out to save you.  I was there, and I came out to save you, even at risk of losing GRIME Championship Match.

Esther:  I know.  I’m sorry.  I’m just a little… testy right now. And there’s nothing I can do but just take it.

Andrey kisses Esther’s cheek.

Andrey:  Take it?  Why must you take it?  You’re an Azarov.  You have your father’s blood in you.  Someone who never gives up, no matter what the odds.  You fight.

Esther:  I’m not going to get punches in the throat again.  Not going to happen.  But, I just don’t know what I’m doing around here anymore.  I used to be a champion.  I used to mean something around here.  But every time I turn around, I’m getting attacked by some former GRIME piece of shit, or I get screwed out of opportunities because someone steps in front of the line and gets rewarded for it.  GRIME ended, but we’re still stuck with it, only it’s like ten factions running around, sticking their noses where it doesn’t belong. I’m tired of it!

Rory leans on the bar, wiping up a spot on it as he looks to Esther.

Rory:  And to think, we used to support that shit.  It’s almost like karma, isn’t it?

Esther:  Nobody asked you…

Esther’s face softens up a bit and she sighs, taking another sip of her water before looking right at Rory.

Esther:  But, you’re right.  This really is our own doing.  And I’ve tried to atone for my mistakes, but it’s just so hard…

Esther bops up and down on the stool.  Andrey shrugs and tosses back another shot of vodka.

Andrey:  Question is, how do we move forward.  How do we even the odds?

Rory:  Find a couple people who you think you can trust.  Put your feelers out and see if anyone else feels the same way that you do.  Give them all the middle finger.  Be the Brat Princess and the Siberian Cyclone that you were when you signed up for GRIME.

Esther:  Give these bitches the middle finger and show that we’re a force to be reckoned with too.

Andrey:  Let us conquer.  Don’t be an Ariana.  Take action… with me.

Andrey and Esther lean in and kiss each other as Rory leans off of the bar.  He puts up a sign that reads “BRB”.  He’s about to say something to Andrey and Esther, but decides against it, and walks away.

Non Title Match
Hitamashii vs Stewart Mason

Hitamashii is off to a quick start hitting a European Uppercut. Stewart staggers backward a bit as Hitamashii runs at him hitting a Leaping Clothesline. Hitamashii gives some assistance to Stewart to get him up and hits a Jawbreaker. Stewart gets right back to his feet. Hitamashii hits a Leaping Clothesline. Hitamashii now runs to the ropes and does a Springboard Leg Drop to Stewart. Hitamashii Follows that up with a running neck snap, Hitamashii goes for a cover. About one and a half there. As both men get to their feet Hitamashii whips Stewart into the ropes as he rebounds off the opposite side ropes and as they meet in the center of the ring Stewart hits a shoulder tackle. Stewart picks up Hitamashii and hits a European Uppercut and then whips him into the near corner and follows Hitamashii in and lands knife edge chops as the crowd counts them all the way up to 10! Stewart takes a step back as Hitamashii staggers out of the corner Stewart grabs him and hits a Deadlift Bridging Tiger Suplex. Stewart walks around Hitamashii kicking and stomping at him before helping him back up. Stewart now hits a Bridging Northern Lights Suplex holds the bridge for the cover, barely a 2. Both men get to their feet. Stewart goes for a Super kick but misses as Hitamashii moves out of the way. Hitamashii kicks Stewart in the gut, Hitamashii picks up Stewart for a Bodyslam, but Stewart ties up Hitamashii for a Small Package pin! He gets a near 3, but Hitamashii gets a shoulder up.  However, Javier Gonzalez pops out of the crowd and grabs hold of Hitamashii’s leg to trip him up. Stewart is able to get the Paid In Full (Implant DDT) from the distraction. Stewart Mason wins via pinfall.

The show fades backstage to Morganna, who is incredibly pissed. She has expressed her pure unhappiness at the fact that she was even in a dark match whatsoever and the nager on her face from that is still prevalent. She’s doing the best that she can to maintain her composure, but unfortunately, it doesn’t appear as if it’s going to be good enough in this instance as she begins to express her thoughts.

Morganna: You bet your ass that this show wasn’t going to go on without me having something to say. I am PROTESTING the fact that I was relegated to a FUCKING DARK MATCH! I recently challenged for the SCU Underground Championship in that four way and I went out of my way to make a SACRIFICE to make sure that Cordelia lost her title and THIS is the fucking thanks that I get? I get a FUCKING DARK MATCH? I mean, that in and of itself is disgusting and disrespectful. But even with that, I wouldn’t make a big deal about that. However, what REALLY pisses me off is that while I get relegated to dark matches, CORDELIA is main eventing for the Underground Championship that she just lost. So yeah, I made damn sure that she didn’t win that title back and I am definitely damn proud of that fact, but REALLY? I get a dark match and SHE gets the main event? I think it’s pretty fucking obvious that there is FAVORITISM around here. Clearly, they are giving CORDELIA all of the opportunities because she’s blonde, young and “pretty”... note the quotation marks…

Ugly ass, dog faced BITCH!

Morganna pauses and lets out a sigh, further showcasing her anger toward the whole situation.

Morganna: I’m the big sister but all of my life, I was the one living in HER shadow! What the hell do I have to do? SERIOUSLY! I’m so SICK AND TIRED of ALWAYS being in that shadow! I’m sick of being TREATED like I am in that shadow. Couldn’t my parents have like… safe havened her ass at a church or something? At least I would’ve been the only child, she gets to have some life completely AWAY from me and EVERYONE wins…

Morganna suddenly pauses when she sees Cordelia walk up behind her, acting as if she has something hidden behind her back.

Morganna: What the fuck do YOU want, BUBBLES?

Cordelia narrows her eyes, completely unamused.

Cordelia: I’ve had it with you running your mouth about me. If you’re going to be talking about me, why don’t you just say it to my face?

Morganna: If you were WORTH speaking to face to face, I would. But NO, I speak harsh truth and I’m going to end up seeing that hideous, vomit-inducing cryface you like to do. The bottom line is, you’re STILL getting the special treatment and I am sick of it. If I could travel back in time, I’d go to nine months before you were born so I could make sure that Mom and Dad miss out on having…

Cordelia: Are you done?

Morganna is caught off guard by the fact that she cut her off and the fact that she didn’t waver or flinch at the latest abusive insult she was about to throw her way.

Morganna: You listen to me when I’m talking to you…

Cordelia: No, I think I’ve heard enough.

Morganna: Why aren’t you crying like you always do?

Cordelia shrugs, which further pisses her off.

Morganna: YOU’RE SUPPOSED TO CRY, DAMN IT!

Cordelia: Sis, I’m just going to make this point very clear, alright? I’ve given up…

Morganna: Typical…

Cordelia: …I wasn’t done. I’ve given up on the idea of you coming around and that’s something that I wanted to say face to face. If you want nothing to do with me, then all I can do is accept it because there WILL be a day where you’re going to need me and when that day comes, I WILL be there for you.

Morganna: Maybe when pigs fly. Anyway, move along. I’m cutting a promo here…

Cordelia: There’s one more thing I have to say to you…

Morganna: WHAT? Quit wasting my time!

Cordelia: Go see an eye doctor.

Morganna: …huh?!?!?!

WOOOOOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Morganna screams as Cordelia sprays her right in the face with a fire extinguisher that she had hidden behind her back. Morganna is blinded and stumbles down to a knee and then Cordelia smashes the fire extinguisher over her lower back. After that, Cordelia angrily gets Morganna up and then she takes her down and out with her Educated finisher, leaving her laid out on the floor. The crowd is completely behind her for this.

Cordelia: That’s for last week!!!!

Cordelia angrily throws down the fire extinguisher right into Morganna’s stomach before she turns and leaves the scene. The scene focuses on the laid out Morganna as the scene fades out.

Main Event
Skag and Angel of Filth vs Jenifer Lacroix and Linnera Lacroix

Skag holds up his fists, letting Jenifer and Linnea know he is ready for a fight. Filth slaps Skag’s back repeatedly to get him pumped up. She smirks as he steps inside of the ring, Skag is ready for this fight as he cackles and rubs his hands together. He rushes over toward Jenifer, knocking her over the top rope before locking up with Linnea. Linnea struggles as Skag grabs hold of Linnea’s tights and brings her over with a Northern Lights Suplex, hooking the leg for the pin for a 2 count. Jenifer slides back inside and breaks up the pin. Skag goes to swing at her, but Linnea plays it right back as she gets a handful of tights and brings him down for a pin for a 2. Filth rushes in to break the pinfall by kicking Linnea in the head. Filth helps Skag back over toward their corner. She steps outside and reaches out for the tag. However, Skag shakes his head, rubbing a spot of blood from the corner of his mouth. Meanwhile, Linnea goes to her corner to tag in Jenifer but Filth runs over to stop it… Linnea turns around at the last second and drops Filth with a Belly to Belly Suplex. Linnea now grabs Filth by the throat. She gets Filth to her feet the hard way. Skag goes for the save, but Jenifer is there to get him in a Rear Chinlock. Filth moves over toward the ropes, slowly but surely. She is inches away as Linnea drops on her back forcing Filth to fall on top of her as Linnea turns this into a Triangle Choke. Skag and Filth groan as they look at one another.  Skag is panting as if he were in love, while Filth bites at her bottom lip.  They reach out their hands toward one another, locking on.  The crowd is confused as both of them pull in closer to one another, flicking their tongues at one another.  Linnea has enough and lets go of Skag, giving him a few stomps.  Jenifer keeps the hold locked on.  Filth, however, is able to get her foot on the bottom rope to break the hold.  Filth rolls outside of the ring to join Skag as they regroup.  However, Linnea and Jenifer rush at the ropes and nail stereo Suicide Dives.  The four are down on the ground for a moment before Linnea and Jenifer roll off of them.  Everyone is staring at the ceiling lights.  However, Skag is the first one up.  He drags Filth up and she leans against the barricade.  Skag picks Linnea up and throws her into the ring steps.  He lifts Jenifer up and whips her into the ring post next to the steps.  Filth charges, ramming a knee into Linnea’s head.  Skag and Filth enjoy a stomping beatdown on the Lacroix’s.  However, it doesn’t last long before we see Kelli Torres come over the barricade with a steel chair in hand.  They start to go over toward her when we see Kandy Kaine with an oversized lollipop prop, pounding it against her palm.  They back up a little, only to turn around to see Jerry with a nightstick in his hand, pounding it against his palm even more forcefully.  Holly steps out with a fire extinguisher, blasting Skag and Filth with the spray.  The bell rings to throw out the match.  As the cloud clears, we see Filth and Skag taking it from all sides as Kelli, Holly, Jerry, Kandy, Jenifer, and Linnea are all beating down on them, teaching them a lesson.  The crowd cheers as the two crawl under the ring.  The six competitors stand victorious, making sure Filth and Skag stay under the ring, swinging their weapons at them as their heads poke out periodically.  The crowd laughs as the show goes off the air.