Author Topic: KEIRA FISHER-JOHNSON (c) v DIAMOND STEELE - BOMBSHELL ROULETTE TITLE  (Read 2471 times)

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
Post all roleplays for this match in this thread.
Limits: 1 roleplay per week, 7,000 word limit.

Good luck!

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline Keira Fisher

• View Profile
    • Keira Fisher
Full Savage Part 1
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2022, 06:44:04 AM »
The scene opens up to the Climax Control before the Go Home Show. Keira is seen as the show is about to come to an end. She was mad as she came close to breaking the back of Diamond. She was stopped by Andrea and Kat from going that far. In Keira's mind, Kat was understandable, but Andrea, despite peaceful talks, why would she go that far to stop Keira? Questions for later. Keira was still mad as she went into the locker room. She slams the door hard and flips a table, saying

Keira: I'm going to get her! I will end her!

As Keira wanted to throw a chair, a hand stopped her from doing it. She turns and sees Roxi there as she says

Keira: What!?

Roxi: What are you doing?

Keira: What does it look like? I can't break the back of a wannabe pop star with delusions of grandeur. So I'm venting!

Keira looks at Roxi, saying

Keira: She tried to cost me the match last week, almost the title and a chance to make Krystal see the light. On top of that sundae, she ruined the celebration. She always makes it about her! Diamond, Diamond, Diamond! She's as bad as Mercedes Vargas at a Mean Girls reunion!

Roxi: I see. And that chair needs to be broken because of it? You know that Diamond is messing with you, right?

Keira: I know she is. Thing is, I know you're about to say that I'm playing into her hands and all that. But I want to show her that actions do have consequences. Her so-called mind games will cost her dearly. With a broken back and wheelchair bound!

Keira takes a deep breath

Keira: This isn't almost two years ago when I was chasing for the title and Diamond was the champion. No. She was expecting to face Krystal. I derailed it and she thinks that she is now facing me, that it will be like years back? No. Not this time. Cause she's not making it to Blaze of Glory.

Roxi: And that does... what, exactly? You take Diamond out, okay... then what?

Keira: I get a new challenger and a better challenge, worthy of my time.

Keira gives a smirk

Keira: What? Did you think I wanted to have a Supercard off? That's stupid

Keira: I would have done the job if Kat and Andrea didn't stop me. Kat, I would understand. But ANDREA!? Andrea of all people!

Roxi: And... then what? The next time this happens, you just do it again, right? You just keep taking out every single person who makes you mad? Every person that gets under your skin? Because you know how many contenders you will have once that happens? ZERO.

Keira: Not everyone. Just the ones that no longer belong in SCW. Diamond Steele, Mercedes Vargas and that's it!

Roxi: And you think you're just going to be able to stop yourself?

Keira: Depends, can you stop going out there and begging for a match every five seconds before Mercedes goes on Twitter and wastes 20 minutes of our lives with her so-called opinions?

Roxi just nods.

Roxi: If that's how you feel.

Keira: Face it, those two couldn't lace my BOOTS nowadays without damaging half of the brain they share!

Keira takes a deep breath and runs her fingers through her hair in an attempt to try to calm herself down. Roxi could see it as she wraps her arms around Keira as she just breathes, letting Roxi talk

Roxi: I appreciate your enthusiasm, but then again, as I said, you're in the deep end now. What you do, reflects on you. So since you're no longer in my shadow, you have to look at the one you cast. Just think about it.

Keira: I know. Won't stop them from saying things like I'm in your shadow for the 734th time. How original of them.

Roxi: You're not, you're your own shadow. I don't control you. You control you. Which means, you don't need to look to me for answers, but you shouldn't look to me for sympathy either. You have your own messes, it's on you to clean them up.

Keira: Which I have been. All I want from you is your arms and cuddles. Maybe a plea to get the Bombshells Tag Titles back
Roxi: I see, that's all you need from me. Fine then.

Keira: Well, more than that. Be the mother to our child, help our family grow. Maybe help me with a garden soon, we seriously need a garden.

Roxi: You said what you said.

Keira: If it's about what I said earlier. I'm sorry. I don't know what's coming over me lately

Keira gives Roxi a kiss

Keira: I haven't felt right for a month. I guess you can tell

Roxi: I know that. But if you insist on doing things this way, I just want you to understand the consequences. I guess I should go practice my cuddles or something.

All of a sudden, Keira gets a notice on her phone. She breaks the hug from Roxi and checks it. Her eyes widen as she says

Keira: Or go training with me for your title match

Keira shows Roxi her phone and shows that Roxi is next in line for the World Bombshell Championship.

Keira: Now I really owe you an apology tenfold

Keira lowers the phone and says

Keira: But you're right. Breaking her back won't solve a thing. But I just don't want to end up the last time. Maybe I should learn from what I've been teaching Cassie as well

Roxi: She's your rookie, right? I'm sure she's taking plenty of notes on how attacking your opponent outside the ring really pays off.

Keira: I didn't teach her th--

Keira closes her eyes and sighs

Keira: Ok, ok. I get it. Maybe seeing Andrea stop me should have showed me what I was doing

Keira looks over to the couch, seeing the Roulette Championship draped over the couch

Keira: I really haven't celebrated my title win since then, have I?

Roxi: I seem to remember some celebrating, but if you don't feel you've done enough…

Keira: How about a dinner date? Nothing out of this world. This is my second Roulette Title win. I just want something simple this time. You can choose the place we haven't been to in ages.

Keira turns back to look at Roxi

Keira: I can get my mind off of wrestling and stuff for a few hours. I haven't been really acting like myself lately.

Roxi: It's your celebration. You pick, I'll buy.

Keira leans in and whispers in Roxi's ear. She could tell Roxi was grinning over this as Roxi says

Roxi: Fine

Keira: That and I may have held back on a present from your Birthday days back

Roxi: Really?

Keira goes over and goes to her bag. She reaches in and pulls out a small box as she gives it to Roxi.

Keira: Go on, open it.

Roxi slowly opens the small box. It shows a pair of rings in there, one having Keira's birthstone and one having Roxi's birthstone. Inside of the rings, it says, "A decade together, still forever to go. Roxi and Keira Forever"

Keira: They didn't get done in time for your Birthday and it made me sad. But, better late than never. It's been a decade since we have been together, Roxi. Since we first met. Despite how much I annoy you. You changed me more than you realized.

Roxi looks down at the rings and smiles.

Roxi: Thank you.

Keira: No matter how close or far apart we are. These rings are like a beacon. So that way, we can always find each other. That's what the ring guy said, but I believe him.

Keira smiles

Keira: No matter what. We're together forever.

Roxi: We are

Keira begins to lay her head on Roxi's chest. She takes her ring and puts it on, knowing Roxi was doing the same. She looks up and says

Keira: I love you

Roxi: I love you too

Keira breaks away as the two begin to get ready to go, the scene fading

—-------------------------------

The scene opens up as Keira is seen transmitting in front of a mansion. She looks at it, showing it brand now, looking remodeled lately as she shakes her head. The door opens, showing a butler as she sees him, him saying

Butler: Miss Tuck is waiting for you in the study room.

Keira: Surprised.

Keira begins to follow the butler, the two going towards the study in this big mansion. After a few minutes, the butler opens the door and shows a fancy room where Keira sees Jenny in there, going through numbers. The butler shuts the door as Keira shouts

Keira: Hey, Skank!

Jenny: It's good to see you, whore.

Keira: Weren't we supposed to stop that?

Jenny: I thought so, but this is where you started.

Keira: Considering you're giving money out like it was candy...

Keira folds her arms

Keira: Why are you doing that? In fact, why are you interfering in Cassie and Krystal's business?

Jenny: Would you believe me if I told you that I was bored?

Keira: No, you're Jenny Tuck. You either have a reason or someone pissed you off enough that money will solve it.

Jenny: I can't help out an aspiring wrestler? Wow. I thought this was a free country

Keira: I'm helping out an aspiring wrestler. You're up to something. Spill, Tuck.

Jenny raises her hands up in a mock surrender as she says

Jenny: Fine. I've been watching your matches with Krystal lately and the two jackasses Krystal had tied onto her ass cheeks. One thing led to another and at the moment, I'm in the process of buying out their gym.

Keira: ...Ok, but why decide to give Cassie her money back, plus more while doing the same for Krystal?

Jenny: Oh, that? I got bored and wanted to give money away. Stock Markets are a wonderful thing.

Keira: I swear, each time you do something, well, anything. You somehow continue to surprise me.

Jenny: I do, don't I?

Keira: That doesn't explain why I'm getting emails from trainees, though

Jenny: Oh, that? I gave them your email.

Keira clenches her fist, screaming out

Keira: YOU WHAT!?

Jenny: What? You've always said you wanted to train wrestlers.

Keira: Yea, a few years from now!

Keira gets close to Jenny

Keira: I got a title defense coming up at Blaze of Glory against Diamond Steele. I still got two things on my bucket list to complete. I'm nowhere NEAR ready to train anyone else!

Keira gets closer to Jenny, saying

Keira: So what made you think it was a good idea that I can train more people now!?

Jenny: Because you're doing it, aren't you?

Keira: One person, ONE!

Jenny: So only train one. Tell people you can't currently train them. It's no big deal.

Keira: It's not that easy. You know that. You basically almost made a gym for Team Hero to train the future without discussing it with us!

Keira does a huge sigh

Keira: What was your end goal, Jenny?

Jenny: You two aren't getting any younger

Keira: Excuse me? Are you looking to get clocked and end up on your back, again?

Jenny: It's the truth.

Jenny arches a brow

Jenny: And you know it.

Keira: So you first thought was to buy a gym so me and Roxi can slow down and retire? Is that it?

Jenny: Please. You two are too stubborn to retire

Keira: First you're saying we're not getting any younger, now we're too stubborn to retire. Try to explain, Tuck!

Jenny: Look, there WILL be a time for you two to retire. Not now. But considering how good you two are and the praise you and Roxi always get. I thought if I buy the PTA Gym, I could rebrand it, get some trainees and they could become future champions under the Team Hero brand.

Keira keeps silent for a moment. She begins to think about this as she asks

Keira: So you really are looking out not only for us, but for the future too?

Jenny: Of course I am.

Keira: You have a strange way of showing it, Tuck

Jenny: I wouldn't be me if I didn't.

Keira: I know.  So how long before you hear anything about the potential buyout of the PTA Gym?

Jenny: I'll be on top of it. We're working on it.

Keira: Thing is. I believe you

Jenny: Why would I lie to you?

Keira: How many wives have you had in your life?

Jenny: Ok, no need to go savage on me like you have been with everyone else!

Keira: Savage? I haven't gone savage!

Jenny: You aren't fooling me.

Keira: What are you talking about?

Keira sighs a bit

Keira: I just haven't been feeling good lately. That's all. That doesn't mean I've gone savage.

Jenny: You've changed. The only one who doesn't see it is you.

Keira: Changed how? I'm still me.

Jenny: Do I have to read out the tweets to Mercedes Vargas and a few others?

Keira: I'm just tired of idiots thinking they're on top when in reality, they're nothing more than idiots with half of a brain. Especially Diamond and her false hope of being a discount Jem.

Jenny clears her throat as she looks on her phone and says

Jenny: Pamela Anderson on her back could face Mercedes And still win!

Keira: Really? Anyone could say that, since that's true.

Jenny: Just a reminder that Mercedes' career is hanging on by a thread. Will someone help her by getting her retired? She needs it, the poor thing.

Keira: Am I wrong?

Jenny: Not to mention back in January, you wore SUNGLASSES INDOORS!

Keira: Oh come on! I just wanted to!

Jenny: Trust me, there's a long line of roasts and insults I could read, even on the people who don't work for SCW! Keira, you've changed and you know it!

Keira: All because of a few tweets!?

Jenny: Yes!

Keira: Damn. Roxi has been saying that I was a bit smart with her

Jenny: Wow, I'm amazed she hasn't smacked you for it.

Keira: What do you mean?

Jenny: I mean upside your head. But She might be seeing something different than I am.

Keira: Like I said, I haven't felt like myself lately. Do you think that me being this way might be the cause?

Jenny: I'd have to get someone to look you over. But it might be the case. Have Roxi come visit me when she gets time.

Keira: I will.

Keira begins to leave, but Jenny quickly yells out

Jenny: Oh, wait! I just got an email!

Keira turns as Jenny takes a look. She begins to give out a huge grin and laughs. She turns to Keira and says

Jenny: Haha! Another win for Jenny Tuck!

Keira: Wait, do you mean--

Jenny: Happy early Birthday, Keira! You and Roxi now own the PTA Gym or I guess in this case, the Team Hero Gym!

Keira smirks a bit as she turns. Jenny goes over and calls up Roxi and says

Jenny: Sup, Red! Been having dreams about me?

Roxi: Um... no.

Jenny: I was kidding anyway. I just told Keira the good news. Congrats, you and her now own the PTA Gym or Team Hero Gym, whichever you two want to call it.

Jenny then gives a sigh as she asks

Jenny: Also, I know Keira's been acting strange. More so than usual, especially her attitude. Have you noticed it?

Roxi: Yes, I have.

Jenny: Do you know what might be causing it?

Roxi: Not really.

Jenny: So nothing has changed from the start of the year to around the point she was roasting everyone on Twitter?

Roxi: Not really, I'm not sure

Roxi begins to think about it, but remembers something. She says

Roxi: There is one, but I don't know if it's the cause. I'll text it to you and let you figure it out.

Jenny: Ok, I told Keira that I wanted her to see a doctor. Give me the details and I'll see what I can do.

Roxi nods as she texts it. Jenny gets it as she says

Jenny: Got it, give me a few weeks and I'll get a hold of you soon. Take it easy, Red.

Jenny hangs up the phone as the scene fades

—---------------------------
The scene opens up after the wedding of Krystal. Keira is seen holding the door for Roxi as she enters. Keira then goes back outside and carries at least 40 plates worth of food from the wedding, including cake. Keira quickly sits it down and smiles a bit, saying

Keira: Mmmmm! I just love weddings, especially the food!
Roxi: Did you really need to bring home so many plates?

Keira: Well, I wanted to bring more. But you didn't let me in time.

Keira begins to set some of it in the fridge as she looks at Roxi. She begins to tilt her head as she shuts the door, asking

Keira: You ok, Red? You look worn out

Roxi: I'm just tired, that's all. Weddings are a big production.

Keira: I know, we did two of them. But we didn't do much for Krystal's. We were the guests, babe.

Roxi: It just... getting all dressed up, and dancing and all that. Just a little much for the day.

Keira: I know. Which by the way, if I haven't said it today.

Keira leans in and kisses Roxi on the lips

Keira: You look radiant.

Roxi: Getting to be a lot of work these days.

Keira: Oh, don't you start!

Keira sighs a bit

Keira: I don't need to hear that you're getting old. You're not getting old! We're not slowing down. Jenny's a lying sack of crap! I'm not retiring because Jenny is saying we're too old!

Keira begins to breathe a bit, still fumed by the words of Jenny, despite knowing it wasn't to insult her age.

Keira: We're not old. We're in our prime, just like we were ten years ago. We're not Mercedes Vargas and her crows feet, wrinkled skin!

Roxi: Relax.

Keira: How can I? Just the words swirling in my head. Jenny got us the PTA Gym cause she thinks we need to start settling down.

Keira takes a deep breath

Keira: I'm not ready to retire. I do want to train new wrestlers, but not at the expense of retirement, yet.

Keira: I went a little overboard, didn't I?

Roxi: Nobody says you have to retire to train people.

Keira: Why did it feel like that?

Roxi: You manifested it. People are coming to you, and to me, to be trained, but it means they value what we bring, not that we're old.

Keira: Like you're about to tell me how I'm roasting people on Twitter lately as well?

Roxi: That's what I already told you.

Keira sighs as she sits on the chair beside the kitchen table. She looks up at Roxi and says

Keira: Maybe Jenny's right. I may need to go see the doctor.

Roxi: Maybe. Or maybe you just need to relax a little.

Keira: While I wait for Diamond to form a thought in her head on Twitter?

Roxi: Wrestling matches aren't won on twitter, last I checked.

Keira: Neither is an original thought. Considering her and a few others lack that thought process

Roxi just shakes her head.

Roxi: Fine, if that's how you want to think about it. Go for it. All it will be is ammo for Diamond, but again, you're doing this, not me. So do whatever you feel you need to do.

Keira raises her hands up in a mock surrender as she says

Keira: Ok, ok. You win. You're right. I need to train soon. I have been the last few days, don't get me wrong. Non stop to be ready.

Keira stands up and looks at Roxi, saying

Keira: How about this. I still got a bit of energy myself to train for a few hours. Why don't you get some rest. Once you get your energy back, we can do some sparring. We can go all out if you want to be ready for both our title matches.

Roxi: That’s fine.

Keira smiles as she kisses Roxi on the lips. She breaks the kiss and says

Keira: Now go, get some sleep. Doctor's orders.

Roxi: Very funny.

Keira: I know I am. Go, get some sleep

Roxi nods as she turns and heads to undress and sleep for a few hours. Keira sighs a bit as she goes to another room to put on her gear to train. Moments later, she is now downstairs in the gym as she goes straight to the chamber. She says

Keira: Level 5, sparring.

Holograms are seen coming to life as Keira begins to fight them. She throws a good bit of punches and kicks to get herself ready for her match with Diamond. She tries to keep her mind focused on the match itself and not let what's been going on with her lately cloud her mind like it has been. A few holograms get in a few shots, making Keira a bit mad. As each hour passes, a level goes up in the chamber, making Keira fight harder and at one point, lose focus. After a few hours, Keira was drenched in sweat and tired. She comes out of the chamber and grabs her bottle of water, taking a few swigs of it. As she finishes, she notices Roxi wasn't down here yet. She checks the clock to see what time it was and it had been four hours since Keira was in the chamber. Keira then says

Keira: Huh, Roxi should have been down here by now.

Keira quickly goes to the door and heads upstairs. She thinks Roxi might still be asleep as she goes and takes a quick shower, just in case. After 20 minutes, she comes out, dressed in casual clothing as she goes to her and Roxi's bedroom door. She opens it and slowly steps in, saying

Keira: Babe? You ok?

Keira enters, seeing Roxi asleep, and lays down beside her cuddling up to her, the scene fading on that.

===============================

Let me tell you a story. I'll try my best to not make it long.

You set out a bucket list, mostly to try to complete it before you try to retire. But you rush too much into it. So you step back, reassess for a little bit. So you say that you wanted to face new opponents and one of them was Krystal Wolfe. So you do, but you lose. Which is fine, I wasn't mad about it.

But you see said friend go a little insane over it. So you challenge her again, not for the title. Just a match, mostly to snap some sense into her. As you do, you have this third, annoying little bitch that has complained that she beat Krystal before I could. She did, but not for the belt. So She gets a title match. But decides to try to throw a wrench into it. You overcome those odds, take out the interference and take the advantage to knock some sense into your friend and become the Roulette Champion at the same time.

Only for that annoying little ant to ruin your celebration and thinking she won the belt that night herself! For what? To gain a bit of ego? To keep the spotlight on her that she never deserved to begin with?

I feel like this is a story as old as time at this point. It has become almost a running gag in my career. Every single time that I reach a new level, every time I want to just be happy and enjoy a major accomplishment in my career, someone has to come along and just ruin it. So many people brought me down every single time I won a championship. When I won this Roulette championship for the first time, it was only because I cashed in and even though I beat Crystal after that, even though I defended the championship with pride and honor, it was only because I cashed in. When Roxi and I won the Tag team titles, it was only because Roxi did all the work and I was her shadow. I couldn’t do anything on my own, in spite of the fact that I had already won a singles title. And, when I won the Bombshell’s championship itself, it was just a fluke, despite me beating a former wrestler of the year. Everyone has rained on any parade I’ve had. And now, there’s this. I couldn’t even enjoy winning the Roulette championship, because of the bullshit surrounding it. The stupid Gemstones come in and ruin everything for me. I can’t even really call myself the champion now, because of this bullshit.

Here's the thing, Diamond. It's something I've told you before and I still mean this.

You should have gone for the damn head!

But like the idiot you truly are. You didn't. You left me alive, pissed off and waiting for the moment to strike. For the last two weeks, you DID get lucky. If it wasn't for my friends and security protecting you from me. Your sorry ass would be in a wheelchair and I would be defending my championship against someone that is way more worthy of it than you would EVER be!

All you have done your entire career is fail. You get so far, and then you fail. You’re sitting here and bringing up a match you had months ago, and used it to get here. That’s what happened. You NEEDED to be part of the show, because otherwise, you would be forgotten and left to your own devices. You and the Gemstones don’t bother doing anything until someone else has set the table for you. There was literally no reason for you to even be out there, but because you won a match a while back, you’re inserting yourself into this spot because the opportunity struck you. You didn’t earn this, you didn’t bust your ass trying to get this championship match, you snuck in like a thief and now you’re getting rewarded. It makes me sick.

What was the last match you even had? Were you part of the Inception? Didn’t you get destroyed by Melody Grace? Or was that Kate Steele? Is there a difference between Kate and Diamond? Fuck it, it doesn’t matter what you call yourself at this point, the only thing that’s going to matter is my foot in your ass.

Because there is no more running. You're going to get what you wanted. You're going to get your shot at the Roulette Championship. Sure, it's not Krystal or as you wanted to call it, an easy win. But against me.

Oh! Oh! I can already hear it! Because it always comes from either yours or someone else's sorry mouth when they face me. "Keira's under Roxi's shadow. She's a transitional champion when she holds the belt. I've beat you before, Keira. You'll be as easy as Krystal will be." Was that the words you're going to say? Besides the last one, I've heard this over and over again. I could put all those words into a remix song that would go Triple Platinum!

You think I'm joking? I'm not. In fact, those words just keep fueling me, over and over again and that's one of the reasons I'm champion again. Cause I'm not going to take it anymore!

So yea, Diamond. I told you before, you left me alive. You could have injured me, got your easy victory. But instead of trying to make sure you kept the match you wanted intact. You have unleashed a Hell that not even the SCW Brass is ready for. I'm going to make you wish you had never attacked me that night. Do you understand me, Diamond?

What are you really thinking about pulling Diamond? Kate? Whatever you want to call yourself at this point. What do you want to throw at me? You want to throw out my win-loss record? Great. How many times were you World champion? What’s that? A big, fat ZERO? How, that’s super impressive. You’ve had your shots, and you’ve failed. You know why? Because you really don’t give a shit about this like I do. You are like a 3-year old who is in a candy store. First you want this, then you want that, then you get distracted by a shiny toy and you want that. And that shiny toy now, apparently is the Roulette championship. You want that championship, you want MY championship? Come and get it.

You think I’m going to let you get away with hitting me with that championship and not take a piece of you as revenge? You must have confused me with my wife. I don’t let things slide like that. Oh no. I’m coming into Blaze of Glory with the intent of beating you into the ground and ensuring that you think twice before you ever come at me again.

Oh wait, you’re going to have your little group of terrible musicians and even worse wrestlers come at me right? I’m going to have to fight them all off, aren’t I? Oh wait. I don’t have to! Your little tribute band is barred from ringside! That was literally the only hope you have. At this point, you couldn’t beat me straight up if you tried. It doesn’t matter anyway, cause if they interfere. Bye bye title shot! You are really just a pest. And I will not only fight you with every ounce of breath in my body, I will make sure that I HURT you.

I don't care if you want to pull every stupid quote from Jem, it was a stupid show to begin with and you know it. Cause when I get you in that ring, I will break you. I will break the diamond. I will make you bleed buckets in the ring while you beg for mercy! Once you beg, I will put you over my shoulder, throw you down to my knee...

and BREAK YOUR DAMN BACK!

You have been lucky that people have stopped me from destroying you prior to this match. But at Blaze of Glory, there will be NOBODY to save you. You will find out that I don’t care about any silly references, I don’t care about how much trash you talk.

Trust me, time's ticking away for you, Diamond. This won't be a transitional reign. You'll see.

At Blaze of Glory, your ass is mine.

Offline Kate Steele

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • "The Nurse" Cynthia Warren
Re: KEIRA FISHER-JOHNSON (c) v DIAMOND STEELE - BOMBSHELL ROULETTE TITLE
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2022, 11:43:52 AM »
February 28th
Reno Nevada

Diamond Steele sat in her hotel room. The Gem Stones were indeed banned from her wrestling match with Seleana Zdunich but none of that even made a difference as Diamond was able to showcase how great she really was. Not only was able to win her wrestling match without the aid of any of the Gem Stones but she was able to send a huge message to SCW as a whole by submitting the current number one contender for the Internet Championship. Life was as good as it could be as things were slowly looking up. However there was still a clear void in her life and things wouldn’t be settled until she figured out the missing piece of her life, and that being the daughter that was taken away from her in Juliet. Since the Gem Stones were banned from even entering the building in Reno Diamond had decided to make the journey to Reno with her cousin Ruby. It was in the early hours of the morning as Ruby sat by the bed. She smiled as she looked at a huge extravagant RUBY engagement ring in a box. A wide grin escaped her lips as she couldn’t keep her eyes off of it. All of a sudden Diamond woke up in a panic as she quickly rose out of bed and started checking the windows. Ruby was befuddled as her older cousin ran to the door and looked through the peephole.

“Diamond….”

The purple haired Brit however paid no attention to her as she suddenly unplugged a lamp from out of the wall socket. She held it firmly in her hands as she opened the door and looked as she was going to attack somebody with it. Ruby decided to call out to her again.

“Kate…. Kath-Lyn Elizabeth Steele! What in the bloody hell are you doing?!”

Kate finally turned her attention over to Ruby as she was in a panic. She replied back to her as she breathed heavily.

“THEY ARE AFTER ME!!!”

Ruby rolled her eyes.

“Who, who exactly is coming after you?!”

Diamond slowly looks right at Ruby as she shrugged her shoulders.

“KEIRA AND KRYSTAL! They are going to beat me down with a chair… They won’t let me sleep… I feel like I can’t even sleep because we are going to be there to haunt me…”

Ruby walks over to Kate grabbing the lamp from out of her hands. She places it on the table as she helps Diamond sit at the age of the bed.

“Kate… It was a bad dream. I know that Krystal beat you up a bit, and Keira was really gunning for you but that was at the wrestling arena. You don’t have to worry about that anymore because you are in the confines of your hotel room. On top of that I am here and I want anything happen to you. This whole thing about paranoia is all in your head. So why don’t you just rest up so you can focus on more important things…”

Kate thinks about it for a few moments as she keeps her eyes locked on her cousin before she just sighs in returns.

“I am sorry about that… I honestly don’t know what got into me. I guess all of this is really getting to me. It was bad enough that I had to worry about if Juliet is ok and how that fucking prick Teddy and his new fiancée is treating her. Now I have to sit here and worry about Krystal and Keira because they feel offended that I got involved in a wrestling match?! The match was FAIR and SQUARE. The wheel landed on REFEREE RULES and thus I RULED it in the way that I saw fit. Everything was clearly within the rulebook. It just gets me so fired up that they can’t deal with a lost…”

Ruby nods her head as she smirks in return.

“Don’t worry about that. Honestly we have bigger fish to fry as the main concern is of course is the immediate concern and that being your daughter. We have to get her back… I feel as a household none of the Gems could even sleep at night knowing that she isn’t under our roof…”

Diamond takes it all in looking at her cousin as she sighs in return.

“I know and on top of that I just finally got into the dating game. I really like… Or should I say love this girl Dawn. She truly is wonderful in every single way. I feel however that I can’t really go deeper into the relationship until I finally overcome this ongoing drama with my ex and the kid situation. Also I know you have visions of really wanting to propose to Courtney and I know this entire situation must be weighing a ton on your mind…”

Ruby nods her head.

“It is and I already made the decision that we need to handle this before SCW’s tour in April. Where the company decides to go I have it already laid out in my mind that we need to handle this. So let’s go handle our business so we can have a clear head as the best days of our life approach us. Let me ask you a question did you really tell Dawn what was going on in your personal life?! “

Diamond shakes her head.

“No… And whatever I decide to do to my husband I don’t want her to be involved in any of that dirt. This is something that I have to do and I need to do it alone… My sins or the crimes of the sins that I am about to commit shouldn’t be cast upon her…”

Ruby places her hand on Diamond’s hand as she smirks.

“Correction… It’s OUR sins and the rest of the girls all have your back. We all feel the same way and none of us can honestly rest until it’s dealt with. You know it must be serious if Sapphire wants to have your back. So let’s really make things count. Let’s go deal with everything as a cohesive unit. The Gem Stones might not be able to have your back in every single wrestling match because people are getting salty but we damn sure can be there to handle this Juliet issue, and we can make sure Teddy gets what is coming to him…”

Diamond shrugs her shoulders.

“Yeah… Although I don’t like how that sounds. At the end of the day he is still my child’s father and…”

Ruby looks right into her eyes.

“Kate he cheated on you. He got another Bitch pregnant! He took away the kid as a way to get to you. There’s no reason to protect that wanker anymore. You are much stronger than that and he needs to get his comeuppance and needs to atone for what he did. You aren’t weak Kate. You never were. Maybe years ago when he tried to use the Gems as a way to fuel his own desires, and you were lovesick with him things were different. However that’s not where we are anymore. So let’s snap out of this funk and go get back the missing piece of your life. Let’s go get Juliet and bring her home…”

Diamond nods her head as she stands up and seems to be super confident.

“You are right… I can’t turn back now. This is something I have to do and it is something that I must do!”

Ruby smirks in return.

“Good because I was hoping you were going to say that. You aren’t weak Kate and you definitely never were…Just go be the mother that you know you are. In the eyes of your child mother is always a God and hell hath no fury like a mother who wishes to defend her child. Not to mention a woman’s fury is like none other. You might have a 14 year history with Teddy and I know he had a huge part in talking you out of suicide. That is something that you can always look back upon and be eternally grateful for. However those days are long gone and as it currently stands he is no longer that man. So suck it up and let’s go deal with this…”

Kate nods her head as she looks at her cousin.

“You are right… Now’s not the time to look back. Now is the time to finally go do what I have to do and handle my business… Thank you for being there Ruby. I really needed that. I don’t want to ever lose sight at what is the real end goal here…”

“Don’t mention it… We are family for a reason and I will always have your back. Let’s just take things slow and do what we need to do…”

Kate nods her head as she looks at her cousin.

“Exactly and I think I know where to start first…”

Ruby raises her eyes in surprise as she looks at her cousin.

“Oh and what exactly would be the first step?!”

Diamond chuckles in return.

“I think I need to speak to Seleana…Preferably I want to talk to Crystal but every single time I try to reach out to her she never picks up the freaking phone. It’s honestly getting really irritating at this point but I really need to see to go through what I really don’t want to go through…”

Ruby offers a wicked grin as she looks back at Kate with a smile.

“Good… I am happy you are coming to your senses. If you need me for anything at all just let me know. Better yet did you want me to come with you?! I bet it would make things so much more interesting and there’s nothing like having your cousin right by your side right?”

Diamond thinks about it for a few moments before the smile escapes her lips.

“At first I was honestly going to say no but I think I have a job for you… it’s a very important job and I know it’s fitting for somebody only like you. It’s a job that you definitely are going to love….”

Ruby smiles as her she begins to scream out at the very top of her lungs.

“OUTRAGEOUS!!!! That’s what I like to hear… I will be happy to accompany you. Whatever you and Seleana talk about I will be right by your side. You always will have family right there and I don’t want you to think that you are ever alone. Do I make myself clear?!”

“Prudence of course you are clear, and you are my favorite cousin. I just want you to know that. Now why don’t we take things easy for the morning! Let’s go take a bath and go get some breakfast from the buffet. We are going to have an exciting day ahead of us and I believe plans will finally come into fruition. Anyway why are we standing around and talking about it. Let’s get ready shall we?! I will hit up Seleana and hopefully she will be keen for us to meet up with one another…”

Ruby opens her eyes in amazement as one word is able to escape her lips.

“OUTRAGEOUS!!!!!”

Diamond is finally smiles as she continues to speak.

“Good that is the type of reaction I was hoping you would have… Anyway I will give you a small hint about what we are going to do today but how excited do you get when you hear the word Carnival?!

Ruby eyes open wide up. She definitely was excited in hearing that word.

“I know… I know… This is where you scream OUTRAGEOUS loudly for the third straight time. It’s not needed… I can tell you really will love this. Just take it easy this morning because this afternoon is going to be a blast…”

With that Ruby quickly runs into the bathroom to take a shower as Kate stands there with a grin on her face. She however grabs the lamp as she looks through the peephole of the door just in case Krystal and Keira were trying to get to her. One always had to be careful although it was more paranoia than anything…

Same Day
Circus Circus Hotel and Casino
Mid Afternoon

It was mid-afternoon on the same day as Diamond and Ruby decided to visit the Circus Circus Hotel and casino for a meeting with Seleana Zdunich. Although what the unsuspecting Ruby Steele didn’t realize is that this meeting was really a play date for Aurora Zdunich as Kate had visions of having Ruby babysit Aurora so that Diamond could have a heart to heart with Seleana. Ruby and Diamond walked through the Carnival Midway it was listed as one of the most enjoyable things for kids to do in Reno. Right in the middle of the Circus Circus casino consisted of a huge area with over forty arcade games, circus activities, and the largest Pacman game in the entire world. It was definitely a place where Aurora could be distracted so that the two blondes could have a serious conversation. The Steeles were able to spot the Zdunichs by the bar area. Aurora was drinking a huge frozen lemonade as Diamond walked over to them. Aurora immediately ran over to Diamond hugging her.

“Auntie Kate!!!! How are you?!”

Diamond hugged the little girl as tightly as possible as she smiled in return.

“I am okay love… How are you my dear?!”

Aurora however kicked Diamond as hard as she can in the shin as she backed away from her crossing her arms in return.

“OWWWW…. BLOODY HELL WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!”

Aurora crossed her arms as she shook her head in response.

“That was for being a total meanie to my mommy. You tried to break her arm! Also where is Julie….I want to see Juliet now!”

The girl was stomping her feet as Kate was speechless. Seleana however gave Aurora a look as she shrugged her shoulders at her.

“Pumpkin that wasn’t nice, mommy and auntie have to wrestle, it is our job Ja?! Go say sorry…”

The eleven year old just looks over at Diamond as she turns her attention to the ground and shrugs her shoulders in return.

“I am sorry… I didn’t mean to do that… I just miss Aurora and I want to see her…”

Diamond has tears in her eyes as she walks over and squeezes the girl as tightly as she can.

“I know and I miss her as well… I want the same thing that you want and I am making a promise that you will see her again. Just let your mommy and me speak about it and we will figure out a way. If I have my way you will see her again and you will have all the play dates that you will want. Maybe you can spend an entire week as the Gem Stones manor and even meet this nice girl Dawn that I am speaking with…”

Aurora can only smile in return before nodding her head. Ruby smiles as she grabs Aurora by the hand as she screams out loud.

“Okay you ladies have been talking long enough. Why don’t we go have some fun Aurora! Let’s go play some games. I think I want to go win Courtney a huge stuff animal.”

With that Aurora and Ruby sprint off into the distance as Kate slowly turns her attention over to Seleana as they begin to walk towards the blast bar. Diamond smiles a she replies back in return.

“Don’t worry about the two of them. Ruby is really great with Kids. You should see how she is with Juliet… Well that was when Juliet was at the house. Anyway I am happy that you decided to meet with me and I just want you to know from the bottom of my heart that I am sorry for what I did to you in the ring last night. It was nothing personal it was all business. People act like I can’t wrestle or that I can’t do anything by myself. It sucks that you were the one on the receiving end of it but I will be honest. It felt really fucking amazing to get a huge win and make all of the haters eat crow. I know I am the best submission based women’s wrestler in the entire world. I keep proving it every week and I do so WITHOUT the Gems. I just wish that people will give me some fucking respect!”

Seleana looks at Diamond as she begins to speak.

“I…”

Before she can even say anything Diamond makes sure to cut her off as she continues to speak.

“I know you want to say something but let’s cut to the chase. As we sit here and talk let’s do our best to speak in English. I just want us to really understand one another. I don’t want to get upset in trying to understand Swedish and it would probably get me upset where I start to speak in Scottish Gaelic…”

Seleana looks at Kate for a few moments before she shakes her head at her.

“Actually what I was going to say is I forgive you… Ja… I mean yeah?! I know you were just doing your job. I don’t get offended by things that happen in the ring unless you have blue hair with the last name Zdunich, and you say you love me and fuck me, but stab me in the back for World Title shot… I get upset over that but with you I take no offense…”

Diamond nods her head in agreement as she calls the bartender over.

“Wow… That’s a lot to keep in… Honestly I don’t know how I would move past that…”

“On top of that I am supposed to just let third woman into marriage and totally be okay with it Ja?! Christina no care about how I feel… It’s always about what she wants. She takes, and takes, but never give anything back. I love her with all my heart but sometimes it hurts a lot. I wish she would really welcome me into her heart. So I could be there in support as her wife…”

Diamond nods her head as she nods her head.

“I can understand that… Let me buy you a drink. I think the both of us could really use one…”

“I take Absolut Vodka and cranberry juice. I don’t drink around Christina because she is recovering alcoholic but I could use one. Seeing as she disappeared…”

Kate orders tequila for herself as the bartender brings the two drinks. Kate takes out her phone just shaking her head as she puts it on the table and shows it to Seleana.

“Where in the bloody hell is your wife anyway?! I have called her like twenty times and she isn’t answering the phone. Doesn’t she understand that I need her?! I want to ask her what I should do about this entire Teddy situation. I was hoping that maybe she could get it handled in the same way that she dealt with Aurora’s shady father but she won’t pick up the phone…”

Kate hits send on the phone once again and it begins to ring. Moments later the phone is picked up on the opposite side as she a woman screams on the phone.

“WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT?! WHY DO YOU KEEP CALLING ME!!!!”

Diamond is shocked as she hears Crystal screaming on the phone. Seleana however just takes a sip out of her drink as she doesn’t show a care in the world as Diamond begins to speak.

“It’s about time you picked up the phone. I have been trying to call you nonstop. I need your help Crystal. I decided that I need to get my daughter back and I don’t get about the consequences anymore. I have been going through so much hell and I need my little girl. I know your daughter wants her best friend back and I am going to handle this once and for all. I was wondering if you could maybe ask Charlotte, Mackenzie, and Daniel for a forever. Whatever they did to that Two Time guy I was hoping that they could do that for Teddy…”

Crystal just screams at Kate on the phone as she is absolutely furious.

“I am not going to tell them to handle your business. Besides Teddy might be a lot of things but I don’t want anybody to handle it in the way I went about handling it. That night with Aurora’s father was one of the hardest in my life. There was a lot of shit that I didn’t even tell my wife and stuff I don’t even want her to know.”

Seleana just sits there listening as she takes a sip really taking all of this in.

“I had got a gun and I was really ready to go kill a fucking man because he was being a piece of shit. Daniel and the girls saved me from that. They protected me so I wouldn’t have that on my conscious. I really like you a lot Kate but you don’t need to do something reckless and stupid.”

Diamond however just shrugs her shoulders as she begins to speak some more.

“Well what about your ex-husband Todd. He seems to be in the business of doing shady shit. Maybe you can call him up and have him take care of it…”

Crystal screams at Kate over the phone as she just sighs in return.

“I AM NOT TELLING TODD TO HANDLE IT! You do realize that Teddy is Todd’s best friend right?! That sounds so fucking stupid, not to mention that Teddy is also a friend of mine. In whatever way you wish to handle things it’s all fucking stupid. The difference between the way I handled things and the way you want to go about them is that Teddy was your husband. You were attached to the man for fourteen years and you really don’t want to do something you are going to regret. So just take a chill pill and maybe think of something else. After all I can’t afford for you to do something stupid. You and the Gem Stones are the biggest stars for my movie company. You take it easy and just relax. We will think things through…”

Diamond however isn’t trying to go for that as she just begins to scream back at her.

“And where the fuck are you Crystal, you barely show up to wrestling shows anymore. People are starting to get worried and…”

Crystal can’t help but scream as loud as she can in return.

“I just buried my cousin! I am going through a lot of shit… I am sorry if that doesn’t compute with you but I need time for just me… No Seleana, No Aurora, No Alexandra, and definitely no time for you. Just let me be so I can process with things on my own… Is that too much to ask for?!”

There is silence as Seleana replies back taking a sip of her drink.

“So you don’t want me to be by your side Estrellita?!”

Crystal is speechless as she didn’t know that Seleana was listening to the entire conversation. Nothing is said for a while. Crystal replies back.

“I…I gotta go…. Don’t call me again…”

With that Crystal hangs up the phone as Seleana sits there looking at Diamond.

“See…She doesn’t want me to be by her side. I am her wife… Why she no want me to be there to comfort her?! I don’t want her to feel alone. I just want to show how much I love her and I am her forever partner…”

Diamond nods her head.

“Yeah that’s not really that cool to be honest and it looks like I have to do things on my own seeing as she won’t have my back… Although she did bring up a great point when she said that the Gems are her biggest money maker and It did get me to thinking. Maybe the Gems and I could figure out a way to get my daughter back. In the Gem Stones movie we were more than just a band. The band was merely a cover up the best group of Mi6 agents that her majesty has ever seen…”

Seleana nods her head.

“Besides James Bond…”

Diamond rolls her eyes.

“Yeah whatever… Anyway there shouldn’t be any reason why we can’t just waltz into Teddy’s compound and make that son of a Bitch give me back my daughter. I will get him to sign custody papers and I will get what I want…”

“Can I have another one please…”

Seleana puts her finger up looking at the bartender as Kate gives her a look.

“What, Absolut is a Swedish Vodka and I don’t usually have time to have much of it around Christina or Aurora. Might as well get it in now right?!”

Diamond just nods her head as Seleana smiles and begins to speak some more.

“Anyway whatever you are planning sounds like a great idea but if you are going to try to get into a compound there are other things you need to be worried about. You need to worry about cameras, you need to worry about breaking laws, and you have to worry about other things to not get you in trouble. Christina doesn’t want to help you get your daughter back but I will…”

Diamond raises her eyes in return.

“Really?!”

“Ja… Christina keep secrets from me about dealing with Aurora’s father I now have my own secrets. I will have Halo contact you along with Sofia’s family. They specialize in this type of stuff. We will do our part to make sure you get your daughter back and your family is reunited…”

Diamond smiles in return.

“Thank you so much Seleana… Honestly I don’t know what to say. Are you going to be alright?!”

“I will be… Let’s just continue enjoying each other’s company… Let Aurora have fun with Ruby. I really needed a day like this for me…”

Diamond can only smirk in return as she looks back at the bartender.

“You can get me another Margarita, and get my friend another Cape Cod…. Let’s just enjoy this day. After all the night is still young, and a toast to having me get my daughter back…”

The two smile at one drinking with one another as we leave on this image.

On Camera

Everything comes into focus and as it does we are treated to a shot of Diamond Steele with a wicked grin on her face. She just shakes her head in utter disgust as she looks deeply into the lens of the camera and begins to speak.

“Hello to all of you wankers out there that might be listening to this. You all should know me but if by some reason you have forgotten let me just remind you of who exactly I am. I am the MISTRESS OF THE MICROPHONE, THE SHINING STAR, THE SPARKLING SENSATION, THE GLITTERING GODDESS, THE SADISTIC SIREN, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY I AM THE CONQUER OF CATCH WRESTLING DIAMOND STEELE! I know it might sound so pretentious to have nicknames upon nicknames but to be honest who better to revel in how amazing she is than yours truly. Anyway finally it seems like the day is upon us. I am finally getting what I bloody fucking earned. I am getting a shot at the Roulette Championship…

You know the shot that should have been mine from the very beginning…

The shot that I earned, and I know most of the things I say could be me trying to talk smoke out of my arse, but let’s face the honest facts. A few months ago Krystal Wolfe was crying like a little Bitch. She was tooting her own horn because she was this record breaking champion and what have you. She wanted a fight and management booked her against me. I beat her… There was no Gem Stone tomfoolery there was no hijinks there was nothing but me beating her fair and square. I tapped the Bitch out…

Those… Those are clear cut facts…At that point it should have been determined that I should be the next in line to fight for the Roulette Champion. Krystal should have been begging for a real fight so that she could try to beat the woman she couldn’t beat. Instead she didn’t want to focus on that. She instead wished to focus on trying to fight Keira. Bloody fucking hell when did I get passed by in the rankings but I let it slide. She fought Keira and SHE BEAT HER!!! At that point it should have been clear cut as day that I should have been next but instead she was trying to get another match with Keira… She wanted to do it again….”

Kate shakes her head in disgust as she rolls her eyes.

“Are you fucking kidding me?! YOU JUST BEAT and you want to do it all over again?! Why not go after the woman who beat you in me! Why not be a real fighting champion and try something new. Instead you rather a beat a dead horse into the ground! I think that is what pissed me off more than anything. I know both Keira and Krystal can cry like little bitches complaining on what I did but the match was REFEREE RULES! It was my playground and I did what I wanted to do. Krystal is just salty as fuck because things didn’t go her way. She wants to get all upset and claim I cheated her out of a title.

Newsflash she would have lost anyway. That match started as a ladder match and Keira CLEARLY was going to win from the beginning until I changed the rules. If anything Krystal should be thanking me that the match didn’t end as quickly as it did. I gave her multiple chances to try to make herself look credible but she still didn’t get the job done. POPPYCOCK… Get out of my face with that nonsense. Stop crying over spilled milk. Go step up and become something with yourself. Go after the Internet Title and you know ascend up to something better. Don’t get too complacent… It’s so freaking ridiculous…”

Diamond is more than disgusted as she continues to share her heart to everyone.

“I am done talking about that however because now I have Keira in my sight. Now it seems like the company is really trying to screw me over or at least management thinks they are trying to do so. I have to walk into this title match and the Gem Stones are banned from coming into the building. If they come into the arena I will forfeit my right to a championship match. I know it might seem as if they are really trying to get under my skin but let me explain something. I have been in SCW for a while now and I don’t need the Gem Stones to win a match. I am fully capable of doing it on my own. Obviously nobody has paid attention when I was tearing up through the division. At one point I was the longest reigning Roulette Champion… Yeah I did that on my own. I also did that with the Internet Championship… I competed just about everything there is to accomplish in this accompany.

However only one thing has eluded me and that is become a World Champion here. I know that will happen at some point but up until now I have wrestled my heart out and accomplished everything. so not having my band to aid it doesn’t hurt me. If anything it will just make Keira look dumb because she won’t have any excuse to hold onto after I beat the bloody piss out of her…

By the way how are you Keira?! I must say doesn’t it feel good to be champion right now?! You have wanted to be meaningful to the company for a while now haven’t you?! The truth is you honestly don’t have what it takes to beat me in an SCW ring. I will say there was one time where you did beat me. I will admit you beat me in the ring and you should remember that day. It was around the time where I was parading around as Kate Steele and also doubling as the secretive mistress of Teddy Steele the masked Diamond.

You probably wish to beat on your chest and say how you beat me. I know Belinda Simone probably feels the same way but here is what you don’t understand. At that time I was merely “acting” a part. I was portraying myself as something I clearly wasn’t. Do I look like the helpless woman who didn’t know how to wrestle?! No that’s absurd…. It’s actually much further than from what I really am. It was all of a master plan just to showcase the Gem Stones were my creation and it led to the amazing band that you see today…

So yes on paper you beat THAT woman the person merely in costume playing a role. However since that day you really haven’t accomplished anything at all.

I know there are people in this company who wish to say that Seleana is the biggest disappointment in the company considering she showed so much promise and is slowly fading into nothing but that’s bullshit. I know Seleana on a personal level and to be frank her wrestling career has only started a few years ago.

The real disappointment has always been you… It always has and it always will be. When you were first here you won your first singles title because you cashed in a briefcase on her unsuspecting wife Crystal Hilton, and you won the Roulette Championship. It’s not like you beat her straight up. You took advantage of a woman who just wrestled in a grueling dumpster match.

It’s not like me who won the briefcase and I decided to be first woman to call my own shot. I didn’t do this beat up somebody after they were in a match. I decided to make a match with it. I didn’t win but at least I had my honor. You however won the Roulette Championship and you lost it quickly. You then get carried to a long and boring tag team championship reign with your wife. I know she will tell the world you weren’t carried but let’s be honest you definitely were carried. Even though you two had a singles match and she beat you so you can enter a chamber match many say she let you win. It still didn’t change you from being this title crazy hungry little Bitch who wished to beg for World Championship matches. You got your ass kicked over and over again. You just weren’t good…

So of course you take your leave from the company to see if the grass is greener elsewhere right?!”

Diamond is absolutely disgusted as she continues to speak venom.

“One day Roxi decides she wants to come back to the company and it’s like OMG I have to be just like her… Maybe I should return as well… I guess you eventually years later obviously that you finally win the big one but that reign was cut short when Crystal took that title away from you. I guess things are different when things are straight up and not a unexpected cash in right?!”

Yeah much different… Hey at least you can still say you were World Champion for a cup of coffee so there’s always that… It’s really pathetic. The reality is no matter what you accomplished you just aren’t as good as me. In LAW when I was World Champion you were my first title defense and I beat you. When I was ripping through the competition in this company during that unstoppable Internet championship reign I beat you and I beat your wife. As a matter of fact besides the one innocent when Diamond was masked and before the world knew who I was you really haven’t beaten me in singles matches. That’s what I bring to the table.

No matter how you wish to get around it I am simply better than you Keira and you just don’t measure up to me. Never did and you damn sure never will. Oh how the mighty have fallen. What do you really have to hold onto now?! What happened to the woman that was so fucking thirsty to try to win the Internet Championship?! Things didn’t really pan out so you gave up on that?!

Right… You really fell far from grace by holding the Roulette Championship. I wouldn’t expect you to be so content with that. After all you were a World Championship for Christ sakes. That in itself means you should be trying your best to chase after that again or at least trying to have another go at the Internet title. Yet here you are back at the bottom chasing after the entry level championship…

Congratulations… You are back at the bottom. You shouldn’t be thrilled about this because is definitely a setback… Then again I never thought you to be all that good to begin with. You are merely Roxi’s shadow. You are merely a woman when things get too be too tough you have to go over the top with trying to bring out this Sin bullshit. This sounds like the tale of a woman who is trying to sit at the table but honestly you just aren’t good enough.

I know… I know… I myself am challenging for the title but it’s not like I was a World Champion at a certain point. It’s not like I made it to the top and now I have regressed back down here. That my dear is called the Sam Marlowe Syndrome and I don’t suffer from you. You are on that path and it doesn’t look good on you…

My own reason for being here now is so I can break Krystal’s record so I don’t have to hear about that shit anymore. It’s time to take my back proper place and show everyone in this company who in the bloody hell I am.

Newsflash since I officially returned back to the full time roster after a signing a new deal with the company after Melody’s retirement match. I have been undefeated can you say the same?! No… You can’t…

Come this Super Card I will leave you broken and you will be trying to put the pieces of your life together. You will question where do I go from here…

Cheers and best of luck… You certainly will need it but for me I only expect to hear AND NEW… And when that happens the era of Diamond Steele will officially begin.

It’s to shine bright like a Diamond and I will be damned if you try to take any of my shine…

user posted image

user posted image

Offline Keira Fisher

• View Profile
    • Keira Fisher
Full Savage Part 2
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2022, 11:20:47 PM »
The scene opens up, 12 hours after the incident that had befallen Roxi. Keira was able to save her in time, with some help. But the things she saw, she couldn't get them out of her head. They had to mind wipe Roxi to make sure she didn't live with the trauma. But now because of it, Keira would have to and it was fueling something in her. Keira was in the gym again, in her gym gear. She had checked up on Roxi earlier to make sure she was resting. Keira was stressed out and wanted to get something done. She enters the gravity chamber and it lights up. She says in a weakened tone

Keira: Level 5...no. Maximum Level, Sparring.

The chamber turns on as Keira sees baddies that were either as strong or stronger than her. She rushes quickly to fight them. She throws punches and kicks, hard ones at that. But in fighting, one slipped through the madness and clocked Keira from behind. She tries to shake it off and keep fighting. But as the time kept passing, the fights were becoming more tough and Keira was getting more distracted. In her mind, she could see the visions. The tortured visions of Roxi and Keira almost feeling helpless. She says to herself

Keira: My fault. It's my fault...

As she gets kicked hard in the face, Keira falls, bleeding from her lower lip. She keeps saying

Keira: I should have got to her sooner. I should have been faster. I failed. I failed you Roxi. I failed...I failed...

Keira keeps saying it over and over, fueling something inside of her. Her anger and rage had been building, just like before, but now more fuel was added. She slowly stands, growling in anger. She looks at one of the holograms coming to her. It throws a punch, but Keira dodges, screaming out.

Keira: I FAILED HER!!!!

Keira screams a blood curdling scream as she looks at all the holograms. She powers up and fires off stronger Ki blasts than before, destroying them one by one. As the last hologram falls, Keira doesn't stop firing. The chamber's computer system begins to shout out in a warning fashion

Chamber Computer: OVERLOAD! OVERLOAD! POWER TOO INTENSE! SHUTTING DOWN!

Keira screams out hard as she turns and blasts the console itself in her anger. It hits and the console blows up from it. The lights shut off and the power in the chamber shuts down. The door opens by itself as Keira walks out of it. She sits on the bench, in anger as she says

Keira: My fault, it's my fault. I failed you, Roxi…

Keira lowers her head as she just stares at the floor. She looked like she hadn't slept much at all because of the experience. She then says to herself.

Keira: I got to go see Jenny tomorrow. I can't do this shit anymore.

Keira slowly stands and heads upstairs to take a shower as the scene fades from that

—-------------------
The scene opens up on the next day in Jenny Tuck's mansion. Jenny was seen in the gym of all places, having finished up a workout. As she goes into the basketball court, she notices a figure standing there. She gets her fists ready before noticing Keira was the one standing there. Jenny sees that Keira had some messed up hair, despite taking a shower, but could tell she wasn't sleeping much. She then says

Jenny: Jesus Christ. What happened to you, Keira?

Keira: I had a run in with one of your ex lovers. What does it look like to you!?

Jenny: That you've lost your mind.

Keira: Least I got a mind. Unlike you and your pathetic IQ.

Keira hasn't stopped. Jenny then says

Jenny: Ok, ignoring that once again. Mind explaining why you're here? Not like you to barge in without my butler telling me.

Keira grits her teeth, not wanting to explain, but she knows she had to. She tries, but only gets out

Keira: I...I failed. I failed her.

Jenny: Failed? Failed who?

Keira: I failed her! I FAILED ROXI!

Jenny: You saved her life.

Keira: Did I? DID I!? You don't know what happened! YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO SEE WHAT I SAW, TUCK!

Jenny: She's alive, and she's alive because you saved her. If you hadn't done what you did, she would have died.

Keira: Yea, but you didn't have to wipe her mind. I should have seen it sooner. I SHOULD HAVE! But I didn't. Because of that, I had to go to that extreme to save her! If it had been faster. We could have stopped it before it went too deep. Yea! She doesn't have to be reminded of it anymore. BUT I WILL! THAT WILL LIVE IN MY DAMN HEAD FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE!

Keira screams out in anger. She goes over and grabs one of the weights. She tosses it into the wall, putting a huge dent in it as she breathes heavily over this. Jenny says quickly

Jenny: Damn it, Keira. Calm down! I know you're upset, but--

Keira: BUT NOTHING! I should have been faster! I FAILED HER!

Jenny: She is alive, and depending on how much of her memory you wiped, I don't think she's going to say "That wasn't okay, you shouldn't have done that!" I'm pretty sure she'd like to be able to live a normal life.

Keira groans in anger as she quickly says

Keira: You don't get it, do you? Your brain has been so rotten from all the crap you did with Playboy to not see it. I should have seen the signs sooner! Especially after Roxi showed me Eliza Penny in the state she was in! But I didn't and it's my fault!

Keira takes a deep breath, just looking at Jenny for a moment. She then says

Keira: Yea, I saved her. But at a cost that should have never happened to begin with.

Jenny: You didn't know, and you have no way of knowing. You know how she is, Keira. She's been your wife for this long. She tries to take on the world by herself. She would much rather do it alone than drag you into it if she could.

Keira: Yet she's too stupid sometimes to realize it. She would let her own ego nearly kill her than have my help sometimes. Roxi wouldn't be able to tie her own shoelaces if I wasn't there sometimes.

Keira keeps looking at Jenny, who is now more shocked at the words coming out of Keira's mouth as Keira says

Keira: Speaking of the stupid. I keep wondering how someone as stupid and as much of a whore as yourself could get married and divorced as many times as you did, finally get as lucky to finally have a family and somehow able to use the one brain cell you have to invest in the stock market. Then using that same brain cell to insult my intelligence and my age to buy me a gym and rub it in my face when I've done more than you could ever do in your life!

Jenny: No, the only idiot here is you. I'm sure Roxi would just LOVE to hear her wife just dragging her through the mud, or after all the things she's done for you, and that I have done for you, that you are still just ungrateful and you want more. You always want things your way. Well you know what your way got? Me a GODDAMN SYNTHETIC EYE! I could have left you to your own demons. Roxi could have too. But you know what we did? We helped you. And if you are too much of an idiot to see that, then fuck off and go somewhere and quit wasting my time!

Keira: Maybe I should have let Sin kill you...

Jenny's eyelids raised up hearing this. She then says

Jenny: What...did you say?

Keira: You were the one stupid enough to risk your life to stop Sin when I told you not to! You're calling me stupid, Tuck? Your ego, just like Roxi's almost got you killed! But yea, blame me for your eye you lost. When it was your damn fault in the first place.

Keira then gets in Jenny's face and says to her

Keira: Hell, you can't even lay a punch on me, let alone a finger without breaking your bones. Just like the time I broke your knee--

Jenny pushes Keira away from her out of anger. She puts her fists up, saying

Jenny: Come on then, you ungrateful BITCH! I'll give you the ass-kicking your parents SHOULD HAVE!

Keira: You're serious? You actually think you can take me!? YOU STUPID BITCH! I CAN SNAP YOUR NECK WITHOUT A SINGLE THOUGHT! But if you want to die, FINE! THIS IS ONE I WON'T REGRET!

Keira rushes quickly, ready to just end this with one punch. She throws it right at Jenny's face, but in a second, Jenny blocks it. Keira's eyes widened seeing this. She backs away and asks in shock

Keira: What!? How!? Your Ki isn't that strong!

Jenny gives a smirk as she opens her hand, showing her fingers and palm. She takes her other finger and peels off what looks like a strip of electricity flowing through. She snaps it back into place and says

Jenny: Nanomachines, Son!

Keira: Nano...what!? You're not a cyborg. That's impossible!

Jenny: No, still human. It's something the GUILD whipped up after giving me my synthetic eye. I can attach the strips to any part of my body, anytime I wish to make me stronger and faster than I was before since I lack what you and Roxi have. It's more of a just in case thing if my family is ever threatened...or I guess in this case...

Jenny says this next part in a somewhat mocking tone

Jenny: Keira going Full Savage....

Keira: Shut up! I'm not going savage!

Jenny: Really? You're not?

Jenny sits up and begins to count the times that Keira has done this quickly

Jenny: The twitter insults to Mercedes, Diamond and a few others. Wanting to cripple Diamond so badly that she's wheelchair bound. THE SHIT YOU JUST SAID ABOUT ME AND ROXI JUST NOW!?

Keira: Oh, I'm sorry that none of you can handle the truth. But thank you for reminding me of what I'm going to do to Diamond after I put you back in a hospital bed!

Jenny: Then you better come at me with all you got.

Keira rushes and throws a few punches to Jenny. Jenny blocking a few and throwing some back. Despite how Jenny is normally, the gear she has on is giving enough energy to make sure she keeps up with Keira. She manages to land a few punches to Keira, especially her face. But it doesn't last long as she gets a shot to the stomach by Keira's fist. Jenny groans, but sucker punches Keira hard against the nose. The two keep fighting for a bit, but slowly stop. The two barely stand, breathing heavily as they stare. Keira says in anger

Keira: Screw it!

Keira takes two of her fingers and aims them right at Jenny's synthetic eye. She then says

Keira: You want to cheat that badly? Then I can take away what was given to you.

Jenny: It's the only way you'll ever win! SHADOW!

Keira grits her teeth as she keeps aiming at her. She tries to keep her fingers aimed, but in a split second, she screams and turns, aiming and firing a beam. The beam hits the weight that was lodged into the wall, destroying it. Keira lowers her hand and slowly begins to fall to her knees. She begins to say, loud enough for Jenny to say
Keira: Roxi. What am I doing!? If she had never met me. If Roxi had never met me. She would have been safe. She would have nev--

Upon hearing that, Jenny goes over, lifting Keira's head just enough and slapping her hard across the face. She falls to her knees and hugs her tightly, Keira finally able to cry as Jenny says to her

Jenny: Don't you EVER say that, Keira! You don't mean that!

Keira: But she would be safer without me! If Roxi had never met me--

Jenny: She would have been dead sooner! Ten times over if you have never met her! Keira, you're her savior!

Keira: How? I feel like I keep messing up.

Jenny: You both are each other's saviors. You mean as much to her, as she does to you. You're just acting like an idiot out of guilt. You don't have to be guilty. Without you... she would have been dead, and without her, you would have been dead. You two have been through everything together and look at you now! Coming here and trying to fight me! For what?!

Keira: I...I don't know. Jenny, I'm sorry. I–

Keira tries to talk some more, but her emotions are keeping her from talking. Jenny keeps hugging her as she says to Keira

Jenny: Keira, I don't know what's going on with you or why you've been acting like this lately. But you can't let this control you.

Jenny lets go and sits up. She walks over to the control panel and presses a button for a doctor to look them over as Keira sits up. Jenny then says

Jenny: I asked you to see a doctor, you can see mine. I'll ask him to take a blood sample from you and he'll deliver it to the GUILD. Sound good?

Keira: Yea...

Keira and Jenny go over to the bench and sit as the doctor comes in. After a few moments, the doctor takes out a needle and sticks it in Keira, taking some of her blood. He takes it out and puts it in a tube to be ready to be shipped. He then patches the two up as Keira looks at Jenny, saying

Keira: Jenny, I'm sorry for what I said. It wasn't your fault. None of it was. You're not stupid and neither is Roxi. I just worry about you both so much

Jenny: It's ok, Keira.

Keira: It's not. I lashed out. I went--

Jenny: Savage?

Keira: Y-Yea. But what I saw in Roxi when I was saving her. I can't get those out of my head. I don't know what to do. I can't tell her or ask her for advice. She won't understand now. I don't know what to do…

Keira leans her head back, like she wanted to think, but didn't know how. Those thoughts in her head are still swirling, hoping Jenny would have some sort of answer.

Jenny: Keira, for now, it's best if Roxi doesn't know. Let her live her normal life again. Well, whatever you two call normal. The answer will come to you sooner than you realize. It always does.

Jenny places a hand on Keira's shoulder

Jenny: Don't rush to find the answer and don't let it consume you. It'll eat you alive. You need to focus again. Roxi's safe and right now, you got your eyes set on teaching Diamond a lesson and retaining your Roulette Championship.

Keira: Yea, especially at the Supercard I never lost at. Blaze of Glory.

Jenny: There you go! Focus on that. Once that is out of the way, your mind will be clear and maybe by then, the answer will come to you as clear as day.

Keira lowers her head, but finally gives a smile. One that she hasn't been able to do for the last couple of days. She looks at Jenny as the doctor finishes her up and says

Keira: Thanks. I needed that

Jenny: Anytime, now go. Afterwards, we can discuss what to do with Team Hero Gym.

Keira: Does it have to be called that? It sounds so generic.

Doctor: Why not Hero Academy?

The two look at the doctor at the same time. After a few seconds, the two say at the same time

Keira and Jenny: Yea! Hero Academy!

Keira nods as she gives Jenny a hug. She then says

Keira: Thanks. I'll come by in a few days.

Jenny nods as Keira turns and leaves. As Jenny was finished and patched up, she sees Keira out of her line of sight. She turns and says to the doctor

Jenny: Rush this to the GUILD Labs right away. I don't know what's causing Keira to act like this. But if someone has an answer. It's them.

Doctor: Right away, Miss Tuck.

The doctor takes the sample and walks off. As he does, Jenny lowers her head and says to herself

Jenny: Keira, what happened to you? One way or another. I'll find out. I promise.

The scene fades on that.

—-------------------------------

The scene opens up on the next day in the home of Keira and Roxi. Keira was seen coming down the stairs slowly. She was mostly trying to keep her emotions in check ever since her fight with Jenny the day before. She gets down the stairs and looks around at the living room and sighs a bit. She says to herself

Keira: Roxi...

Keira then notices Nate playing with his LEGOs again and smiles. She goes over to him and asks

Keira: What are you doing up so early? Trying to sneak on me?

Nate: No, wanted to play.

Keira smiles again as she lifts up Nate and hugs him. She keeps hugging him for a long time, trying not to cry. She sits him back down and says

Keira: Mama's sorry for...being out of it lately. Mama's been...

Nate: Sick?

Keira: That...that's the best way to put it.

Nate: Is Mommy sick too?

Keira: She was. But she's getting better. Mommy just needs to rest, but she'll be feeling better soon. You know that.

Keira keeps looking at Nate as she says to him

Keira: Remember this. You're our special little boy. You're going to do great things when you grow up.

Nate: Okay!

Keira: Now, go play. I'll fix some food in a bit.

Nate nods as he goes back to playing with his LEGOs. Keira smiles as she turns and goes to the hallway with another set of stairs. She goes down them and a moment later, she goes into the training room. She sees the damaged gravity chamber and sighs a bit. She then says

Keira: Forgot to tell Jenny about this. I'll text her later. Hopefully I can get this fixed before Roxi wakes up

All of a sudden, she could hear a throat clearing. Keira quickly turns around, going into defense mode, but drops it quickly, seeing

Keira: R-Roxi!?

Roxi: Hi.

Keira, in an overflow of emotion, rushes over and hugs Roxi tightly. She begins to cry into Roxi's shoulder as she hugs her

Keira: Roxi...

Keira breaks it up and quickly says

Keira: I thought you were still asleep

Roxi: I was pretty tired, but I'm okay now.

Keira: Do you want me to get you anything? Some food? Juice? I can go to the store real quick and–

Roxi: No, I'm okay. Relax.

Keira tries to, but seeing Roxi awake and standing, it was hard to even attempt to relax. She slowly begins to breathe. She then says

Keira: Ok, ok. I'm relaxing.

Roxi: It's okay. I was just a little tired. Okay, a lot tired, but I feel a lot better now.

Keira: That's good. I was worried about yo--

Roxi peeks over Keira's right shoulder and notices the gravity chamber being heavily damaged. She then asks

Roxi: What happened?

Keira: What do you mean?

Roxi: The gravity chamber

Keira turns and just realizes that Roxi has seen the damage. She turns back and says quickly

Keira: I went a little too hard in there

Roxi: A little?

Keira: More than a little?

Roxi: That’s going to take a while to fix.

Keira: Yea. Sorry, babe.

Keira gets closer to Roxi as she says

Keira: I was going to train. I have to be ready for Diamond this Sunday. I don't even know if you feel like training or not. But you gotta be ready for your match too.

Roxi: I know, I was working on that. Just guess I was more tired than I thought.

Keira: I told you that you were working yourself too hard lately. Now it came back to bite you. You tell me to relax and focus? Maybe you need to take your own advice sometimes.

Keira sighs a bit on that, saying.

Keira: I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be smart on that, Roxi.

Roxi: You've been doing that this entire time, why would it change now?

Keira: I'm sorry, Roxi. I--

Keira groans a bit, despite her being healed. She was shown still sore a bit from the punch from Jenny as she holds her jaw, Roxi notices it and asks

Roxi: Why are you holding your jaw like that?

Keira: I...Um...

Roxi: Keira…

Keira: I fell…

Roxi: Fell? You fell on your jaw? Keira…

Keira: What? I can't fall and land on my jaw?

Keira sighs a bit. She just says

Keira: Ok, fine. I...I got into a fight.

Keira looks at Roxi and says

Keira: It wasn't pretty.

Keira tries to think of something. She then says

Keira: It was just more of a bank robbery. Bad guy caught me real good with a sucker punch.

Roxi: When was this?

Keira: A few hours ago…

Roxi looks confused.

Roxi: Wait, where? Vision would have called.

Keira: In the city.

Roxi: That's not helpful. What are you not telling me?

Keira: I told you that it was a bank robbery. Bad guy got a sucker punch on me!

Keira begins to sweat a bit, trying to calm down.

Keira: I was in the city and I heard the alarms ring. That's why Vision didn't call

Roxi eyes Keira suspiciously.

Roxi: I don't know if this is part of whatever new thing you're trying, but you know I've known you long enough to know that you're not telling me the truth.

Keira: What makes you think I'm not telling the truth? That's what happened! You make it sound like you don't trust me!

Keira stands up, getting more angry, saying

Keira: Everyone lately is getting on my case about this and that. Jenny called me Savage. I wanted to knock her head off, but she decides to sucker punch me in the jaw--

Keira quickly covers her mouth. She finally blurted out the truth to Roxi in anger

Roxi: Jenny?

Keira sighs as she sits down. She then finally explains

Keira: Yea. I went by Jenny's place, more so to talk to her about things. We got into it and we had a fight. She actually caught up with me by using tech she got from the GUILD, some sort of Nanomachine strips the GUILD was testing.

Keira looks at Roxi again

Keira: We sat down and talked it out. I said some things to her I didn't mean. I broke down, Roxi. My stress and everything else. I...I...

Keira begins to cry again, her emotions finally getting the better of her. Roxi goes over and hugs her deeply

Roxi: It's okay to be emotional once in a while. But why on earth are you fighting with Jenny?

Keira: It was about the gym.

Keira takes a deep breath, saying

Keira: She had ideas, I had them too and it just blew up.

Roxi: Oh yeah, the gym. You know you don't have to open it, right?

Keira flips her hair back a bit. She turns back to Roxi, saying

Keira: I know. But it gave me a day to sit and think about it while I was training. I want to open it, Roxi. She was right. We're not getting any younger. We need to train the future of wrestling. We need to be the heroes we say we are. Not just out there saving the world. But also in the ring too. I want Hero Academy to thrive!

Roxi: That's fine, but I still don't understand the fight.

Keira: It was because you were working too hard. Again, I had said some things I didn't mean about you and Jenny, reminded her of how I broke her bones that one time. She got mad and wanted to kick my ass. Saying I went Full Savage.

Roxi: I guess I was.

Keira: We made up. But I owe you an apology for what I said. Please don't ask me what I said. It was painful enough.

Keira tries not to cry, Roxi noticing it as she holds her again

Keira: I’m sorry, Roxi. I’m sorry for everything.

Roxi: I'm just glad you didn't hurt each other. I'm sorry I worried you with everything.

Keira: It's ok. It's all over now. Except Jenny's saying after she showed me the strip on her hand. "Nanomachines, Son!" That was so lame!

Keira shakes her head on that

Keira: Thank God I never have done puns like that

Roxi looks at Keira, her eyebrow raised over Keira saying that

Keira: What?

Roxi: Yours might be worse.

Keira: How? I make great puns!

Keira gives out a smirk, saying

Keira: You know what? I thought of a class I could teach sometimes. Pun Class! Where I can teach the students the best puns!

Roxi: …Just…No.

Keira: Oh, you're no fun!

Keira smiles a bit as she says

Keira: I'm just glad you're feeling better, Roxi.

Roxi: I'm a lot better. Just needed a good night's rest I guess.

Keira smiles when Roxi says that. It was still haunting Keira a bit, but knowing Roxi was one hundred percent again. It was going to be ok. Keira stands up as she asks

Keira: Do you want to train with me? Thing is, we have no gravity chamber right now.

Roxi: Sure, just... don't know where at the moment.

Keira: Do you think the GUILD will let us borrow theirs for a bit?

Keira looks at Roxi again

Keira: It has been ages since we last used theirs. It might be up to date now

Roxi: I don't know, but... why don't we just... not go all out? Let's just use the ring downstairs.

Keira: Oh, old school? We haven't done that in a good while. Are you sure you want to? All that rest may have made you lazy.

Keira giggles a bit

Roxi: I guess we'll find out.

Keira: Go ahead and get ready. I'll meet you downstairs

Roxi nods a bit as she stands and heads back up to change. Keira turns and sees the chamber and sighs. But she had to be ready for Diamond. That was her focus for now. She turns and exits as the scene fades

======================================
Well, it's been one Hell of a week.

To be honest, I was ready to call it quits after the week I had. But I didn't. I kept going. Going for as long as I could. I mean, I had to. If I gave up, then everyone that has ever hated me would have been right about me. But then again, fighting myself has always been a thing, hasn't it? If it isn't my opponents in the ring. I have to legit fight myself. The heartache, the doubts about if I can even do it or not.

But when Roxi opened her eyes from that little sickness, I knew that I had to keep going. She’s good now, and I am even more motivated to go out at Blaze Of Glory and kick Diamond Steele’s ass!

Maybe this is one of the reasons I get stronger. Cause I don't know when to give up, in all honesty. That's why I went after the Roulette Championship before I tried again for the Internet Championship. To mostly see if I'm capable of doing it. Spoiler Alert, I did and look where I am now.

A two time Bombshell Roulette Champion, beating one of the best Roulette Champions that SCW has had in the last year. Sure, I had to knock some sense into her to do it, and it could have been under much, much better circumstances, But it's done. But considering that now Diamond still thinks that this will be the easiest route to get this championship. She's more stupid than I originally thought.

Let me tell you something, Diamond. Something you don't seem to comprehend. This is not almost two years ago, you dumb bitch. You're not the internet champion. I'm not chasing you. This is a different championship and you're chasing me!

You want what I have. And why? Why are you suddenly interested in this championship? Because you want to be back in the spotlight. You’re more than happy to leave and go piss off for months at a time, and not care about anything and then all of a sudden you get a wild hair up your ass and you want a championship, and you want to bring up how you won a match against Krystal a long time ago and that means you should get something. So, WHERE WERE YOU all this time, huh? What were you doing that makes you think you deserve this match? Why didn’t you continue to get your match with Krystal if this meant so much to you?

Right, nowhere. All doing whatever the fuck you felt like, just so you can come back and act like this means anything at all. To you, this is just a trophy. This is just a little trinket so you can say you had it, that’s all titles even are to you. Every title you win, there’s just a little thing. A tweet “Hey, I won this championship” and then? Nothing. Because you only care about it, if people care about you having it. You have ruined everything about this championship already simply by wanting it, and trying to chase me for it.

But not only are you chasing me. You also got one MORE thing to remember. But with you trying to think you can sing like Britney Spears or some crap like that. You never noticed why this won't be like the last time.

In order to tell you the reason. We got to go back in time a bit. Just a little bit, not too far. I'm going to take you back to 2015. March 2015 to be precise. For you see, March 8th was my debut in SCW. But it wasn't just at a Climax Control. It was my debut match on a Supercard. A certain Supercard that has given me so much luck since I first began. Can your half of a brain figure it out yet? If not, Let me tell you.

It was none other than BLAZE OF GLORY!

Yea, it was against one of the mean girls. When the mean girls were actually a threat. Actually, I told a huge lie. Like you, Diamond, they were never a threat. They THOUGHT they were a threat, least til someone decided that they were going to take the fight to them. Funny enough, that person was me! That debut at Blaze of Glory also started something else. A debut of it's own that actually grew for a few years.

What is it? Oh, it's nothing more than an Undefeated Streak. But I know you're going, "BUT KEIRA! You've had many losses before in SCW and all that!" You're right. I wasn't talking about a general Undefeated Streak. No. You see, for Blaze of Glory. The times I was on the supercard for a match, Diamond?

I've won them all!

Three matches, three wins. Three Wins, Zero Losses! Never got pinned. Never submitted. Not once in that Supercard alone. Which in all honesty, gives you a HUGE disadvantage against me already. But what's even funnier about that. The funniest thing about all of it? The last time I wrestled on Blaze of Glory was in 2020. Funny enough, it was a Fatal Four Way match for a shot at the Bombshell Internet Championship. You know that result, I won it of course. But funny enough. YOU were holding that title almost two years ago! HOW FUNNY IS THAT!?

We know the end results months later after Blaze of Glory. But like I said. It won't be like the last time. Now that you know what's in store for you, Diamond. My Roulette Title is on the line as well as my undefeated streak! Two things you're now aiming for instead of the one. Diamond, the sad part about that?

You won't be getting either one of them!

Cause again, at this moment, you are the BIGGEST of disadvantages. Add the parts of what you tried to do between me and Krystal during our match for the title. Well...

You're screwed. So damn screwed!

But there is something you WILL be getting once this is all over. This I will promise you, Diamond. Either it'll happen during our match or after it, I'm going to break your back! I'm going to be doing SCW a HUGE favor and finally taking Diamond Steele out of SCW and straight into a wheelchair! Now that I'm thinking about it. After our match, it would be a tad difficult. Cause that's when your ass kissers can finally come out. Since they're banned DURING however.

Fair Game.

No longer have to worry about that, so it’s just going to be you, and me. And you have already royally pissed me off and now, no matter what the match type is, for this Roulette championship, I’m going to enjoy beating the hell out of you. I’m going to enjoy hearing you scream in pain, because you deserve nothing but pain for trying to stick your nose into this situation and completely mess it up.

And the worst part, you winning would simply mean the Roulette championship falls into a complete waste. Nobody gives a shit about the Gemstones but you. I don’t even think the rest of them care. I’ve seen the effort, or lack thereof, of how the Gemstones do elsewhere, they don’t care, just like you don’t care. You’d bring this championship DOWN and mess up all that Krystal has done. I’m here, trying to keep that kind of a thing going and you will do nothing but fumble the ball if you get it.

But we don’t have to worry about that, because at Blaze of Glory, you won’t be winning a damn thing. I’m going to beat your punk ass right in the middle of the ring and then, you can go write another terrible song that nobody will want to listen to. Maybe it can be the “How I got my ass beat blues” or something. That’s probably better than any song you could possibly come up with.

So with all that being said. With the disadvantage you have going into our match. You stand no chance, Diamond. Not a damn one. By the time it's over. When that bell rings, as you stare up, thinking you'll see the lights. Instead, you'll be seeing me, holding my title up high like never before. Not a transitional champion like everyone thinks I'm going to be. Instead of the tan you get laying on your back from the lights as you rest from your defeat. Instead of that...

You'll be in MY shadow. Where you should have belonged, for a very, very long time.

This Sunday, Diamond. I end your little chance at becoming Roulette Champion and ruin any chance you got at being a champion of any kind again! By the time I get done with you, Diamond. You'll be spending next year's Blaze of Glory in a wheelchair, karma getting the best of you while I add on to my undefeated streak after I beat you.

Four and Zero.

See you soon, bitch.

Offline Kate Steele

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • "The Nurse" Cynthia Warren
Re: KEIRA FISHER-JOHNSON (c) v DIAMOND STEELE - BOMBSHELL ROULETTE TITLE
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2022, 01:08:14 AM »
Gem Stones Manor
San Diego, California
March 12th

Diamond Steele stood in the living room of the Gem Stones mansion. She was clad in a pair of tight fitting jeans and a Union flag t shirt. She paced back and forth as she glanced at the other members of the Gem Stones sitting on the couch. Ruby was super excited, Emerald had a wicked grin on her lips, and Sapphire appeared as if she couldn’t give a damn. Diamond slowly turned her attention over to a dry erase board and the word “heist” was written at the top. She cracked a grin as she ran her hands through her light purple hair as she started to speak.

“Thank you all for showing up. This isn’t going to be for the weak of heart. I am so thrilled that all of you have decided to join together for this because it really looks like it’s going to be us out there. Consider this the heist of the century. The take is going to be very simple we all are going to return back to this home with Juliet Warren-Steele in our custody. Are there any questions?!”

Sapphire just rolls her eyes as she stands up as she looks eyes at Diamond as there is obvious tension between the two.

“What do you mean this is a heist?! Who in the bloody hell said we were going to go about this like we are in the middle of a GTA 5 video game?! Like don’t you feel that whole ordeal has been overkilled already?! The stupid game was released back in 2013. That sounds ridiculous that it has been that long!”

Ruby shakes her head as she quickly stands up.

“Phoebe can you please stop being such a party pooper! You have to respect how amazing this is. We have the perfect four person group to do this. I just hope that all of you are amazing as the last British group I was part of. I remember being in this group headed by this MPW1981 fellow. He had everything under control and I feel this is going to totes be OUTRAGEOUS! The mission is simple. We just sneak into the compound beat up some baddies and walk out with the 11 year old!!!”

Sapphire looks at her sister and sighs in return.

“Ummm I doubt it’s going to be that simple. For starters this is actual real life! Do you know how illegal it is to just waltz onto another man’s property and try to kidnap his daughter?! What if he like tries to shoot us?!”

Diamond snickers as she smirks in return.

“You mean OUR daughter and of course we got this. Granted Crystal didn’t want to help us nor did she wish to get her ex-husband involved so it’s going to be us out there. It shouldn’t matter though because the way I see it. There are amazing people in this room. We are the Gem Stones! We are the best agents that MI6 has and as members of her majesty’s secret service we will trained for this! So shut your bloody trap as we go over the details of operation be a Romeo and Save Juliet!!!!”

Sapphire just shakes her head as she looks back at Diamond.

“Obviously one can tell that you obviously don’t know your British Literature! Romeo and Juliet both died in that story, and if that was a pun on your daughter’s name it was absolutely awful! Also we are just a band… Girls only rock band. We aren’t secret agents we ONLY PLAY THEM IN A MOVIE! We can expect us to just portray our on screen personas and like do something stupid…That’s just idiocy. On top of that I am sure Teddy has cameras all over the place, and you would clearly violate the protection he has against you!”

Sapphire begins to vent even more.

“What that means is that the coppers, the fuzz, would put you right into the slammer. You are the villain in this. You didn’t think any of that through did you, and I am sure you didn’t either Ruby. You Steeles are honestly too brash for your own good and I wish Jenni was here so she could put an end to all of these hijinks. Emerald you agree with me right?!”

Both Diamond and Ruby begin to throw a temper tantrum as Emerald just sighs in return.

“I mean it’s a good concept to try to save the girl but I wish we did more set up missions for the heist…”

Diamond rolls her eyes.

“SET UP MISSIONS?! NOBODY LIKES DOING THE SET UP! LET’S JUST GET TO THE REAL THING. The only plan that is needed is waltzing into the home forcing him to sign the custody papers and putting him into a corner where he drops all charges… I will figure something out you just have to give me a moment…”

Diamond just shakes her head sighing as she looks back at Sapphire.

“Okay Sapphire I guess you got me. Since you have the most to say what is your plan?!”

She giggles in return as she looks at everybody in the room.

“Actually I think we are ready to hit the compound. My girlfriend is pretty much connected with the Shield Maidens. Let’s just say I had her pull some strings and as we speak they are hacking into all of the cameras on the property. The only thing that is left for us to do is to just go there and leave with the girl. Let’s face it Kate this entire plan wouldn’t be anything without having my brains on it. Perhaps maybe this band should be called Sapphire and the Gem Stones. I think it has a better ring to it and I can tell you for a fact that the Taylors are WAY better than any Steele. No offence Ruby. I love you, you are my sister but you are still a STEELE!!!!”

Diamond nods her head.

“Well done Sapphire you actually did something right. Anyway as I said before we are the best that her majesty has to offer, and no matter the risk we need to walk away with my Juliet. This is probably going to be the toughest thing that you have ever been a part of but I have full confidence in all of you. I know you all have my back and I trust you. I don’t know where else to turn. At the end of the day I want you all to know that you are the best band ever…”

Sapphire smiles in return.

“Cheers… Whatever differences we might have with one another let’s go do this for Juliet. I think we can all agree that she is our entire world. We all miss that little girl and our band won’t have anything close to normalcy until she is right back home where she belongs!”

Ruby smiles as she looks at everybody.

“Exactly and I feel like I can’t propose to Courtney until she is right there. She has been excited seeing the engagement ring and I want her to be there when I do decide to propose!”

Diamond rolls her eyes as she looks back at her cousin.

“Yes because your constant talking up about your engagement and these big plans to propose is totes the worst kept secret. I know Courtney is just waiting for you to pop the question at this point!”

Emerald looks at everybody as she nods her head in agreement.

“Let us go rescue this little girl and change the entire world. Who knows maybe this adventure would give us ideas for the Gem Stones movie part two. I know I am excited to get back on the big screen again. I love all of you girls. Let’s go fuck some shit up!”

Diamond looks at everybody and she cracks that wicked grin again.

“Good it seems like everybody is super excited for this journey. Now comes the hard part we need to be in disguise. We just can’t the biggest heist of the century and be in normal clothes! We need to act very inconspicuous. We don’t want anybody to really notice us. So this is what we are going to do. We are going to go dressed as SCW Superstars. At the end day as long as our identities remain hidden that’s all that matters. Remember if we are found out we jeopardize our country and the Queen herself. Are there any questions?!”

Ruby raises her hand.

“We can like really get into the role of who we wish to portray?!”

Diamond nods her head with a grin.

“That would be the point. As long as it’s authentic that’s all that really matters in the end. Meet back down here in an hour and after we go through our little introductions we will be on our way to our destination…”

An hour goes by and as it does that is when we are treated to the Diamond coming downstairs. She is wearing a small blonde wig and has a fake mustache on. She cracks an evil grin as she watches the rest of her band come downstairs. Ruby has a long blonde wig on and seems to not really care as she checks her phone because she flicks her hair a bit. Sapphire is the next to come into the living room. She has a beer in her hand as she takes a sip from it as she looks around. Maybe Emerald runs into the living room with a brunette wig on. She runs right into the group looking to mosh but Sapphire and Ruby move out of the way as she falls to the ground. Diamond chuckles as she grins.

“Okay Gem Stones roll call… Let’s go through our heist personalities… As far as I go seeing as I just showed up I know I am getting paid a lot of money. My name is Kate2H but you can just call me K2H for short.  Anyway we just go to Teddy’s home I Bitch slap him a few times make him pee on himself again and we walk out with the kid right?!”

Sapphire takes a sip of the beer as she shakes her head.

“Bloody hell, just call me Hottie Sapphie.. One more show in California and we can go to Greece. It’s going to be an awesome tour. Any real issues you can bring up to Christian…Also how much am I paying you again K2H?!”

Kate grins.

“Too much fucking money… I will see you at High Stakes, and maybe Summer XXXtreme if you can afford me…”

“Bloody hell…”

Is all Hottie Sapphire can say as she sips more of her beer, meanwhile Ruby runs her hands through her long blonde wig as she seems not to be interested.

“It doesn’t matter what you pay him because I AM YOUR FAVORITE!!! Right?!”

“No…”

“But you love Ruby Green! I am forever your favorite! I don’t know why I came today, I think I much rather be in Hawaii!”

Meanwhile Emerald moshes in the middle of the room for no reason at all.

“My name is Emmy Salcone! I am the death metal goddess! And before I mosh some more I need to ask Hottie Sapphie a question. Can I have a Bombshell title shot?!”

“No!!!”

“An Internet one?!”

“No!!!”

“Mixed tag ti…”

“Salzone the answer is no and I swear if you ask me for a Roulette Championship match the answer is still no!!!”

Sapphire begins to get upset as Ruby Green smiles.

“But I am your favorite right?!”

“No!!!! I am just going to get plastered…”

Kate looks at all of the girls as she giggles in return.

“Perfect everybody is authentic and as much as they can possibly can be. Anyway it’s time for us to do what we set out to do. Remember it’s all about getting Juliet back. Let’s go ladies it’s time to make all of this count!”

With that the Gem Stones all leave their home in their disguises and venture off to complete operation rescue Juliet…

Same Day
Few Hours Later
Teddy Warren Estate
San Diego, California

A few hours had passed and the four ladies had finally arrived at the Teddy Warren compound. Diamond led the girls to the gate. Instead of going through the front they instead walked all the way to the side. Diamond started to climb the fence as she sat at the top of it and stretched a hand out to help her fellow band members over the gate. The four of them were finally on the opposite side of the fence and that is when Diamond let a wicked grin escape her lips as she looked at her friends.

“Okay ladies we are finally inside. Getting onto the property was definitely the easy part but not we have to get inside of the home. We have to find a way to maybe break inside. This is going to be the hardest mission that we have ever been on but if there is anybody who can handle this mission I know for a fact that it is us…”

Sapphire smirks as shakes her head in return.

“Exactly we are the best at what we do. Isn’t that right Ruby… Ruby?!”

Sapphire turns around and she notices that Ruby isn’t standing there. Diamond looks and notices that Emerald isn’t standing there either.

“Emerald?!”

Both Sapphire and Diamond just glare at one another before they shrug their shoulders at one another. Diamond sighs as she begins to speak.

“Bloody hell where did those two go, I could have sworn they were standing right here next to us.”

Sapphire is upset as she just rips Diamond a new one.

“Maybe if you were a leader who paid attention they wouldn’t have gone missing! It’s a shame you always think that you have the best interests for the band or for what my sister wants. I know she’s your cousin but I will always know what’s best for her. I am her older sister and she needs to listen to me…”

Diamond can’t help but get into Sapphire’s face as she pushes her as hard as she can.

“And have you ever thought that perhaps if you keep acting like a Bitch you are going to push her away one day?! My older sister Samara would always bully me and we haven’t been the same ever since. I guess you and I have issues because we disagree on the way that Ruby gets treated. I know we both really love her but we just have different views on how we should be in her life…”

Sapphire looks at Diamond folding her arms together.

“I do love my sister… I just… Well… I just want her to value me as being important to her. Having different fathers really shook things up for us. Not being in the Steele family I guess makes me feel like an outsider, and I just want to belong. It was only recent when I found out about the Taylors and I have a bunch of siblings so now I have to transition from not only being the oldest but now the youngest to others. It’s a different world for me and I guess I want to fit in…”

Diamond sighs as she nods her head.

“Sapphire I understand what you are going through. Hell I was in that same situation. With Ruby I feel like I have wisdom that I can pass down to someone else. My entire life was being that of a younger sister. I was always told I was so much and I just wasn’t liked. I can help Ruby be a better person so she doesn’t have to walk my shoes. I guess we both just want the same thing. We just have different ways of showing it. Look I know the two of us don’t really get along but I want you to know that it isn’t just Ruby that I am trying to look out for… It’s also you… I am also here for you if you…”

Before she could even finish that statement that’s when we can hear the sound of loud clapping. Both Diamond and Sapphire turn their attention over to where the clapping is coming from and that’s when we can see two women. They have evil grins on their faces as they push Ruby and Emerald onto the ground. The two happy go lucky members of the Gems are tied up and that’s when Diamond has a disgusted look on her face.

“What the hell do you want Comet and Galaxy… Last time I checked the Twilights should have stayed in Australia where you all belong…”

Comet laughs as she yells at the top of her lungs.

“TOTALLY RADD!!!! The Twilights are the greatest girl band in the world. Australia does it better than the Brits, and what’s even more TOTALLY RADD is that Teddy hired us to be his personal band and bodyguards. Did you think the Gems were honestly that unique?!”

It’s at this moment that the leader of the band Star Twilight walks to where Diamond is standing. She has an evil grin on her lips as she begins to speak.

“So we meet against Miss Steele. It’s funny but the Twilights are here to stay in America and I am really going to love the fact that we are going to put you out of business.”

Diamond crosses her arm in disgust.

“That’s a funny one… Put me out of business?! Obviously you didn’t realize that we just made some moves. It doesn’t also help that I am now fucking Teddy now, and I am sure I am much more woman than you ever were…”

“Shut your bloody trap whore!!! We can do this right now!”

Diamond goes to hit her in the face but that’s when Star backs up and it’s also the moment that Nebula steps into the scene. She laughs as she begins to speak.

“Now, now… That’s not how this is going to go. The moment you get into a fist fight is the moment that we are honestly going to hurt Ruby and Sapphire in ways you couldn’t imagine. I know you both don’t want that. Of course you don’t… We rather fight on different terms”

Star nods as she begins to speak.

“Exactly now I know you all thought you were going to come in here with your stupid costumes on but we don’t see things as being so funny. Oh definitely not… We could read you a mile away. You don’t have to worry because like I said earlier you are going to see us a lot more. We just so happened to sign a major record deal with Dream Records. The real reason why your beloved Crystal couldn’t get Todd’s help is because he had always had his best friend’s back. Now Teddy is with and I am going to put you down once and for all. You want to get to Teddy all you need to do is beat us in a two on two guitar duel. If you manage to do that I will give you a key to the front door and you can go in…”

Nebula begins to speak.

“However if you don’t beat us you have to disband your band. You can never make music again and you have to acknowledge that a STAR will always shine brighter than a DIAMOND… You ready for this duel?! Do you accept… Might be hard seeing as you in Sapphire don’t get along so who knows if you can make wonderful music together…”

With that Nebula and Star smile as they are handled a pair of guitars from Comet and Galaxy. Comet and Galaxy also handed two guitars to Diamond and Sapphire. The Twilights smirk as they look at the Gems.

“Okay Gems you girls need to make the first move… What do you have in store?!”

Diamond smiles as she looks over at Sapphire. The two grin as they hold the guitars in their hand. Without hesitation they run and smash the guitars over the heads of Star and Nebula at the same exact time. The two Australian are busted open as the electric guitars collided with their skull. Comet pouts.

“That’s not fair!!! That’s TOTALLY NOT RADD AND….”

With that Diamond and Sapphire both super kick Comet and Galaxy at the same time. They proceed to untie their fellow band members as Diamond searches through Star’s pocket and pulls out a pair of keys. She cracks a wicked grin as she looks at the rest of the band.

“And this is what we have been looking for… This is our key to go to the promise land…”

Ruby is finally able to speak as she shakes her head.

“OUTRAGEOUS!!!! Diamond that wasn’t fair and….”

Diamond picks up the unbroken guitar from the ground as she strums and sings out loud.

“Hello it’s MZ Hyde! Hello it’s MZ Hyde!!!”

She grins evilly as she looks at the rest of the girls.

“I am sure these girls will be a problem at some point down the road but I really think I need to go in there alone. I appreciate what everybody has done but this fight with Teddy is mine. He took away my daughter and I need to be the one to get her back! Just watch these losers and make sure they don’t try to intervene…”

Sapphire nods her head with a grin.

“Don’t worry… We got your back. Just make sure you go steal the show…”

Diamond raises her eyes in return.

“Steal the show?! Bitch I am the SHOW… I am Kate2H I just need to threaten to show up and he’s going to piss on his pants. It’s that simple. Now if you would excuse me I have a daughter to rescue…”

With that Diamond walks her way towards the door. She puts the key inside and quickly swings the door open. Once again she looks around as she begins to scream at the top of her lungs.

“Okay Teddy where in the bloody fuck are you?! You should have an idea why I am here…”

With that Diamond goes into a different room and it is there where we are able to see Diamond grinning as she sees Teddy sitting on the couch. He is in the middle of playing video games with his daughter. He chuckles as he looks over at his daughter but she quickly jumps up.

“IT’S MOMMY!!!”

Teddy sits up with a grin.

“Pumpkin why don’t you go to your room, mommy and I have some unfinished business to take care of…”

With that she eagerly looks at her mother before she runs away leaving the two of them alone in the room. Teddy claps his hands as he looks at his former wife.

“So I see you made your way into the home but you do realize that this is the part where I can end your entire career. All I need to do is call the cops and they will arrest you for breaking the order of protection. You shouldn’t be here right now…After they arrest you I think I will work on getting Star’s career off the ground she will be a real star and she is willing to listen…”

Diamond however smirks as she just keeps her eyes locked on Teddy.

“No! This is where you are going to listen to me. I am not going to listen to anything that you say. The truth is I am the one who is making the demands. You started all of this. You had the child removed from my life. You falsely called CPS on me all because I wouldn’t get pregnant?! That makes you selfish, and you are only hurting Juliet in the long run.  I am not going to let you hurt her anymore. I love my daughter and I will leave with her…”

Teddy gets in her face.

“No you won’t! You must be forgetting who the one with the power is.  I am in control. You won’t ever see your daughter as I love and…”

Diamond gets into his face as she chuckles.

“Actually that’s where you are wrong… You think things are going to work out in the way that you want them too but the reality is I am not as weak as you think I am. The fact is you are going to give me Juliet back. You are going to sign this document and drop all charges against me. On top of that you are going to give me sole custody!”

Teddy begins to laugh as he crosses his arms.

“I wouldn’t give you anything. What makes you think that you have any type of power over me? You must forget that I am the one that’s in control and…”

Diamond smiles as she quickly shakes her head no.

“Actually you aren’t because I have something on you, and if you don’t sign the fucking papers I am going to release this video to the public…”

Teddy seems a bit taken back.

“What video… What are you talking about?!”

Diamond smirks.

“Just one of you getting super drunk at the Golden Ring Casino… And you happened to leave this guy who went back to your hotel with you. It’s a shame that man was also caught doing the walk of shame from your room…”

Teddy’s eyes light up.

“You can’t release that… I mean… I just got super drunk and that guy is not my type… He’s totally not my type! It was the liquor. Had he looked like Fenris it wouldn’t be a problem but you can’t ruin my reputation like that and…”

Diamond grins.

“Oh the thing is hell hath no fury like a woman who is going to do whatever it takes to get her daughter back. So you need to make the decision what is more important to you. Your reputation or a daughter that you only took away from me because you wanted to push your own agenda…”

Teddy thinks about it for a few moments before he growls in return. He shakes his head in utter disgust before he snatches the paper.

“Whatever I will just sign the paper… Just don’t let any of this get up. I will do whatever you want. You win this time but I assure you I will be back and I won’t hold anything back. This time the kid won’t be involved but I will ruin your life…”

Diamond watches him sign the papers and she grins as she looks at the paper and nods her head.

“Good… I look forward to seeing you bring it. I actually want you to bring everything you got because if Star and the Twilights are the best you got I definitely am not impressed, anyway I think I will take my leave. You got four Australians outside who will probably need your attention. Take care Teddy and remember this is what you wanted…”

With that Diamond walks away from him. She sees her daughter who runs and hugs her tightly. She holds her hand as they walk outside. The other Gem Stones run over to her. There are smiles all around as Diamond smirks.

“It’s time to go home…. We missed you pumpkin and nobody will ever take you away from me ever again… We will all make sure of that!”

With that the five of them walk away as we leave this image.

So here we are and I know it won’t be that much longer now. We are only a few days away from when Keira and I will lock up for the Roulette Championship and I am definitely going to enjoy beating the unholy hell out of her. She doesn’t realize how much this is pissing me off and I am going to be the one to finally make sure that her dreams are flushed down the toilet.

Is Keira a good wrestler?! No in my eyes she isn’t that at all. She is nothing much than one big con artist. I will be the first person to admit that I might be one of the biggest bitches in the wrestling world today. I know people don’t like me but I am happy to be the bitch. It is something that I enjoy more than anybody could ever realize. It is who I am, and it is what I do.

Keira however wants to complain that I have ruined her little championship celebration however let me just call a spade a bloody fucking spade. The fact of the matter is she shouldn’t have been in the match to begin with. I BEAT THE CHAMPION!!! It’s as simple as that. I actually have a legitimate claim to be in this match and honestly I should have got my bloody title match a long time ago. Keira on the other hand can talk up all of this hero bullshit and paint herself as if she is the woman who is here to save the day. How she is this and that. She doesn’t even make any sense and clearly doesn’t pay any attention.

How does she figure that my career is anywhere close to a failure?! I have won every single title except for the World Championship in this company. I have only had TWO, and yes count them two World Championship matches since I have been in this company. Keira on the other hand is the epitome of everything that she has been bitching that I am.

She is the dumb fuck that doesn’t put the work in!

She is the woman that likes to stand on this pedestal and demand that she gets title opportunities. Has been a single champion before?! Of course she has but all of those reigns were clearly forgettable. It’s not like she truly was a fighting champion or built the division up. As soon as she won a title it wasn’t that long until she lost the titles.

Just look at her first Roulette Championship it was basically over as soon as it started. She did have a World title to her name but within a few months that too was gone and it went up in smoke. Yet she wants to stand on her high horse like I don’t deserve to be here. That’s just simply asinine and it makes her to be full of shit. In my first match on the roster I beat Krystal Wolfe and I did so legit. In your eyes was that a fluke?! Right after that I go on to beat the unholy shit out of Jessie Salco, are you going to say that was a fluke as well…

How about me winning titles are shattering records with them, is all that a bunch of poppycock as hell?! Yeah… I doubt that… That’s what makes me say you are the one that’s full of it.

Before you even open your mouth why don’t you get your facts straight because it definitely would help you make just a little bit of sense wouldn’t it?!

Your lame insults or puffing your chest out in front of a camera just makes you look super salty and honestly it doesn’t suit you well. The only fact that even means anything is the fact that you really haven’t done anything. You are exactly what you preach against. You are the one that aren’t out there working hard for your title shots. You simply got one because Krystal felt bad for you. It’s not like you managed to overcome Andrea Hernandez either. Didn’t you bitch and moan about wanting an Internet Championship match, and when you finally got one she put you in your place?!

Yeah it’s funny how you wish to flip the script to make it suit you. Also the best thing about being in a position to fight you is the simple fact that I know I got right into your head. I have you all fucked up don’t I?! Granted within the actual confines of a match I am technically sound to the fact I don’t need the Gem Stones to beat you. I know that’s the stupid but I never needed them to beat you.

Hell somebody needs to pay attention because most of my hijinks happens outside the confines of a wrestling match. That is when I pull out the cheap stunts and trying to get ahead. However within the wrestling ring and in my world I am confident enough in my own ability that I could tap out the best of them, and the same goes for Keira. There’s nothing special about having to fight her.

Obviously I have played a mind fuck with her because I have her doing things she normally wouldn’t do. Hell her and Krystal both. However I am going to focused more on Keira because she is the woman I am fighting on Sunday. Did I really get under your skin that much?!

Do you really want to know how it looks when you try to chase me with a chair backstage?! I will admit it did feel intimidating to be worried about my safety and walking through the hallways. However you were on a rampage. You were willing to hurt me no matter the costs, and you seemed to be pretty menacing with that chair.

If I didn’t know any better I would say that’s really not heroic of you. I would expect Roxi’s doorstop to at least pick up on some of her habits. You know… Showing honor and not stooping down to the level where you are going to do everything in your power to try to get evil just because you are pissed off. Then you want to stand up in front of a camera and tell me that I left you alive and I should have aimed for the head…

Seriously?!

So not you went from being a super hero to quoting the biggest villain from the Marvel Cinematic Universe in Thanos when he told Thor he should have gone from the head. It’s a big joke. You are far from being a hero because honestly if you were you wouldn’t have to resort to the same tactics that I would.

I guess this is your way of taking matters into your own hand isn’t it?! I guess there’s a little renegade in all of us, and you can’t be the perfect paragon. Then again I wouldn’t be surprised if your eyes start glowing out of the blue and Sin decides to show her ugly face because you are totes super upset or some shit.

Do you hear all of all that sounds?! So what does a hero become when they start using the tactics of their enemies or bending values to justify their means?! I would say that makes you look like an anti-hero or on a worst scale a villain.

You have always been a villain because you don’t have morals or do things with virtue. You just want to stand on a pedestal and demand title shots. You want to do things the easy way and basically wish to beg for things. Then you wish to point the finger at me as if I am trash and don’t belong to be here.

However you must clearly be removed from the images of me beating both you and your wife in back to back matches two years ago. However actually admitting that I actually beat you would in turn be calling yourself trash. Because if you lost to trash wouldn’t that make you exactly that?!

What do I know anyway?! I am just a woman who breaks records, and is a benchmark for what people wish to be. You are simply the afterthought that nobody remembers when you have your one and done title runs.

I have an honest question for you Keira…

What are you going to do after I humiliate you in front of the entire world?! What is going to be your excuse after I beat you?! Are you going to cry that it was a fluke. Are you quickly going to demand a rematch?! Honestly what is the “END GAME” in all of this because if you want to have an “Infinity War” I am sure we can do this forever! Hell as soon as we get past this event I know a bunch of Gem Stones that you can definitely play with, and you aren’t going to like it one bit.

The fact is I am not looking to beat you. I am looking to make it through you. I am getting what is owed to me and i can’t wait to take the championship away from you. I can’t wait to see the look on your face when you are left a title, and without being a champion that means all of your relevancy will leave you.

For me this match is all about getting back to where I rightfully belong. I am on a fast track to get back to where I belong and that is as close to the top as I possibly can.

I am the Sadistic Siren

I am the Mistress of the Microphone!

I am the Glittering Goddess!

I am the Shining Star

The Sparking Sensation

The Conqueror of Catch Wrestling

Hell by the end of the night one might as well call me the Keira Killer because I definitely am going to do everything in my power to bury this Bitch once and for all.

Better yet maybe I should stroll into Blaze of Glory and be a real super hero. I need to save the company from you Keira. It gets annoying having to listen to the lies and the bullshit. I am tired of having to hear you say things that aren’t facts. How you always wish to do better but you never do. It’s just a case of the same old stuff. It’s time to change it up. It’s time to bring a champion to the division that is willing to look for new challenges and is willing to test herself against anybody. I don’t want to get caught up in wanting to fight people I beat up on already.

It’s time to tread in new water. It’s time to hike up new paths, and it’s time to be a real champion.

That’s the part about being a champion that has slipped your mind. You are so wrapped up in this vendetta that you can’t see that obviously I must have done a work on you. You are making threats and are promising to break my back.

That really doesn’t suit you well and it’s sad.

At Blaze of Glory I am finishing the fight. I am going to humble you and I am going to take what is mine whether you wish to believe it or not. It’s been a while since I have been a singles champion.

It’s been too long but on Sunday the Bitch is back. Whatever the Roulette has for us I really love my odds and I am ready for whatever happens. Just let it be known whenever you are in the ring with the best damn submission wrestler in the company you have two choices. Tap or fucking snap… It’s your choice in the end…

See you soon and best of luck…

You definitely will need it.

Cheers….

user posted image

user posted image