Author Topic: Out for blood.  (Read 593 times)

Offline Evie Baang

• View Profile
    • Evie Baang
Out for blood.
« on: March 04, 2022, 07:10:28 AM »
There’s something about having time away from the sport you love that brings you peace.

Until it doesn’t.

There will always be an itch to step back into the ring. There will always be a need to feel the power that wrestling brings. It’s almost toxic the rush that performing in front of thousands if not millions of fans can deliver. A rush that can never be satisfied once tasted, a rush that can never be silenced once experienced. No matter how far away you drag yourself away from the ring, the ropes will always call you back, the canvas will always plead for your return and the bright lights, and the fame will always beg for your arrival.

Like a lighthouse leading a ship towards the harbor, the need to anchor back down at home, always wins.

At first wrestling wasn’t Evie’s home it was a means to and end, it was a way she could inflict pain without having to step back into the dark world that consumed her life for years. It was what her husband did for a living, it’s what brought him joy and in the end it’s what made her happy. Seeing them both succeed together in a world that very few understood that very few get to conquer, that very few get to lead.

It was foreign at first, unpredictable and unobtainable, but the longer Evie stayed inside the six-sided ring, the more and more she felt at ease, she felt at home. Home, a word that Evie didn’t use lightly, seeing as she had spent the last ten years of her life on the run. And once Evie had made the six-sided ring feel like her modern American dream home, she sunk her teeth into the renovations, making sure she left her mark on this business one victory at a time. One championship at a time, one Blast from the Past at a time.  Those walls she called her home, regardless of what arena they were performing at housed her pain, until they didn’t.

Stepping away over year ago, was the best thing Evie and Ben could do. For the need to inflict pain was no longer coursing through Evie’s veins. Oh no, the tides had changed and the need to protect what was hers took over. The Jordan’s packed their bags and headed to Jersey where they waited out the second year of the pandemic, where they could be safe. The world knew that Ben had struggled with some health issues and there was no way on God’s green earth that Evie was going to allow any harm to come her husband’s way. Well, that and the fire that burned in her belly for wrestling had been extinguished. There was no fuel that could be tipped into an empty vessel, for if the motor didn’t want to run, it would refuse to turn over.

Evie was doing just that, and instead of watching the career she had built for herself slip through her fingertips she made a clean break. The need to recharge outweighed the need to stay in the limelight. Her name was always going to be spoken with fear, her name was always going to be spoken about with power especially around the BFTP… after all there was a time where she ruled the bombshell roster and had her fellow colleagues bowing at her feet. That wouldn’t disappear with her on the other side of the world. In fact it would create longing, because you all love to hate your favorite Australian Bombshell.

The only thing that has happened during her time away, was that the names changed of whom now ruled the roost but simply the game was still the same. There were just new faces in the crowd, shouting that they own this place. There were just new champions claiming to be the end of all previous SCW champions. Same strokes, just different jokes. The will to return back to the states didn’t hit Evie as quickly as it did for Ben, but here he was under a brand new SCW contract for 12 months and Evie was more than happy to watch from the sidelines. To be the proud wife she is. She was content of being the housewife, the one that out of the spotlight, plus truth be told she had her hands full at home and with a new side gig at the GO Gym. There was no real need to get back side the six-sided ring, until the opportunity came bundled and basically gift-fucking-wrapped.

The chance to take on both Crystal and Seleana… the chance to settle a score and to inflict pain on two of the women that had crossed Evie’s path time and time again in her career. The chance to face Crystal wasn’t the icing that brought Evie back from being a modern WAG, it was the chance to come face to face with Seleana inside the ring once more. An unspoken hatred filled Evie’s veins and once the blood started pumping, she couldn’t help herself but get involved in Andrea’s little struggle.

But let’s get one thing loud and very fucking clear…

FUCK ANDREA.

Evie wasn’t blind or deaf to the bullshit that Andrea had been bitching about her since their last encounter, but she had moved on… unlike the current Sin City Wrestling Bombshell Internet Champion. But I guess that’s to be expected when someone, thoroughly fucks with your mind and has you at the bottom of the pit, withering in self-doubt. Evie wasn’t sorry for what she put Andrea though, she would never be sorry for anything that takes places inside the halls of Sin City Wrestling, she was hired in the first place to give the roster a kick up the arse it would have been rude of her just to play nice to certain people because they couldn’t handle the heat.

Evie isn’t the type of girl to tell you to get out of the kitchen, she was the type of woman who would set fire to it, just to watch you burn.

Now the real mystery is, can the two work together this Sunday night and put away the team of Crystal and Seleana? The answer was simple… it’s unknown.

###

Monday 28th – GO Gym, Las Vegas.

“Why are we here at fucking three in the morning?” Levana groaned.

Evie turned to look at Levana and rolled her eyes, they hadn’t even been at the gym for two seconds and the ungrateful twat was complaining. Evie just smirked at her friend before she bit back with a remark of her own.

“Because you refuse to let the world know, that I helped create you… so suck a dick.” Evie purred back, unamused.

Levana rolled her eyes, before she sighed. Evie was testing her patience. Something the Australian was known for doing because she wanted to see Levana snap.

“That makes it sound like you’re my mom.” Levana spat out, with a huff.

Evie unlocked the front door to the GO Gym, letting herself and Levana Cade inside the building. Walking across the small hallway she made her way towards the security panel and punched in her pin code to turn off the alarm system. It was one of the perks of being Odette’s and Gabriel’s first student, she had free range of the gym and could come and go as she pleased. But out of respect she had messaged them both hours ago to inform them, she would be coming in at this ungodly hour to help train with Levana. Levana reached over and hit the light switch, turning the flickering bulbs on. Levana rubbed the palms of her hands into her eyes, trying to force herself to wake up and adjust to the lights. Evie made her way towards the six-sided ring that was housed in the center of the building. It was the GO Gym’s pride and joy, if the canvas could speak it would sell an autobiography of all the bodies it had taken and made its bitch, as it squeezed blood, sweat and tears from the new recruits, turning them into Sin City Wrestling stars.

“If you were my daughter, trust me… I would have slapped the fucking attitude right out of you.” Evie bit back, playfully.

“Like you don’t try too already?” Levana snorted.

“I can try harder, if you would like?” Evie teased, her white teeth on display.

Levana just flipped her the bird, before she dropped her duffle bag down beside the ring. Evie was already rushing up the steps to enter her domain. Both ladies were dressed in all black tracksuit pants, and sweaters. Evie’s was ripped at the sleeves showing off her tattooed arms. Levana had her hoodie pulled up over her long black hair, her blue eyes refusing to move away from Evie. She knew what Evie was like in the ring, she knew she didn’t play by the rules, and she knew that the Australian got her rocks off by catching the new recruits by surprise.

“Hurry up princess, we don’t have all day.” Evie ordered.

Watching Levana step into the ring, Evie counted it took her seven seconds to get inside the ring and she knew her friend was still pissed off about what had happened last time she was inside the six-sided ring. The unfortunate event of Carter interrupting her tag match.

“You need to forget what happened two weeks ago. It’s going to blind you come this Sunday if you don’t and you really need to get focused… Myra even though she’s a piece of shit, isn’t to be sneezed at and your full attention needs to be on the match at hand, not in the past.” Evie chirped.

Evie couldn’t help but feel like an older sister to Levana, as she watched the raven-haired woman stalk across the ring like a caged animal. She knew what it was like to be angry in this world, Evie knew what it was like to be angry AT the world, so she understood why Levana was like a ticking timebomb about to exploded at any given moment. Evie had been there, she had done that, and it wasn’t something she wanted Levana to experience she had enough on her plate with her personal life.

“Why are you doing this?” Levana questioned.

Levana was quick to deflect from her issues and put it all back on Evie. Evie didn’t miss the action, but she played along.

“What do you mean?” Evie replied.

The two of them walked towards one another meeting in the middle of the ring, to stretch it out before they got started with their in-ring training.

“Why are you getting back into the ring, you just told me two weeks ago, you had everything in your life you have ever wanted and now you’ve signed yourself up for a tag team match?” Lev raised her eyebrow.

As Evie rocked her head from side to side, she ignored the questioning looks she was getting from Levana. Taking a few steps back she swung her arms around in circles to loosen them up before she started to jog on the spot with high knees. To be honest she didn’t know why she was stepping back into the ring, she had everything she wanted in her life, but she couldn’t help the sudden tick that was playing over and over in her head. As she felt the burn from Levana’s stare upon her skin, Evie turned her attention back to her to answer.

“What can I say? I’m a sucker for pain?” Her harsh Australian accent bled into a chuckle.

Evie watched as Levana eyeballed her up and down, she wasn’t buying it. Truth be told these two were a lot alike at times, hence why Levana wanted to keep her connection with Australian under wraps.

“You can’t bullshit, a bullshitter… so fucking spill.” Levana retorted.

“I have some unfinished business in the ring, okay?” She paused. “Okay, that’s a lie I have some unfinished business with Seleana.” Evie sighed.

Evie cracked her knuckles in each hand before she motioned to Levana, she was ready to get this training underway. Levana just took a step back and looked at her mentor with her head slightly tilted.

“What did Sel do to you? You’ve beaten her at every turn?” Levana laughed.

Evie gritted her teeth and her jaw clicked from the pressure, she wasn’t sure why she felt the need to get back in the ring with Seleana there had never been a spot for caring in her body before and right now she felt like the biggest twit.

“She makes me so fucking mad Lev, you have no idea... the spineless bitch. I might have three wins over her, but it’s not dominance I’m seeking… I want to see her try and stand up to me. I want to see her at least look me in the fucking eye and bring on her best efforts to defeat me. Call it what you will. I made a career having people bow at my feet, but at least they had to guts to look at me in the face whilst doing so… Sel cowers behind her wife and in turn that weakens her… I don’t like weak opponents. I like diminishing them myself… with these hands…” She raised her scarred hands up, to prover her point. “Sel doesn’t even give me that opportunity, she just walks to the ring, like a shell of a human and she lets me have my way… I want to see some fucking fight in her eyes, I want to pull that out of her… because only then… will I be satisfied with beating her.” Evie snarled.

Levana couldn’t help herself as she slapped her right hand on Evie’s shoulder.

“You’re a sick bitch you know that right?” Levana smirked, wildly.

Evie matched her smirk, with playfulness dancing in her emerald eyes.

“You have no fucking idea.” The Aussie replied, wickedly.

The bad thing was, Evie knew Levana had a very clear idea of the blood that was on her hands. Levana wasn’t just Evie’s protégé she had fast become a staple in her life since them crossing paths five years ago. It was rare for the Aussie to attach herself to people, that’s why she was protective and gentler with Levana.

“How are you going to co-exist with Andrea?” Levana questioned.

Evie just shrugged Levana’s grip off her shoulder off her arm and took her by surprise, snapping her into a lock up before yanking her into a side headlock.

“The same way you’re going to get over your hatred for Carter… by ignoring it.” Evie said, proudly.

Levana slammed her elbow into the side of Evie’s rib and drug her pointy bone into her midsection grinding it down.

“I don’t ignore my problems… I make them disappear.” Levana boasted.

Evie grabbed hold of Levana’s long hair and snapped her back towards the canvas in a side sweep before she pushed her open right palm into her face.

“You’ll ignore it if you know what’s good for you… Now be a good sport and help knock the invisible ring rust off me.” Evie commanded.

Levana was all too eager to comply as she raced back up to her feet. Evie followed suit and the two of them rushed towards one another colliding in the middle of the ring, and it was on. The two refused to give up for the next two hours, wrestling, fighting, training each other until the doors opened to the other trainees at 5am. Time would only tell how rusty Evie would be on Sunday night, and time would also uncover if she was able to work alongside with Andrea to take down the Wife and Wife team of Crystal and Seleana.

###

The scene opens up in the world-famous Valley of Fire National Park in the outskirts of Las Vegas. It’s nighttime so the beautiful orange mountains and sand formations can’t be overly seen, but the bright moonlight still shimmers across the light dew that has formed due to the cold desert weather. The night is silent, not even the sound of chirping crickets can be heard as the moon moves across the sky, rushing towards its apex as the clock ticks away to land on midnight. It wasn’t uncommon for Evie to conduct her promotional footage while the rest of the world was tucked away safely in bed. She was a night owl and definitely not a morning person because of it. As the cameras panned across the orange sands, they finally stop on the long legs of Evie Jordan. She is wearing tight black jeans, a Gucci belt strapped around her waist, and off the shoulder black leather shirt that looks like Sandy from Greece, her long brown hair is down and out cascading around her shoulders. Her clear green eyes pierce down the lens of the camera as she comes to a stop before it. With a simple lick of her lips, she collects her thoughts and soon enough the airways were graced with her harsh Australian

“Did you miss me?” She smirks.

Evie waves her right hand down her body before placing It firmly on her hip.

“Of course, you fucking did, let’s be honest your life in Sin City Wrestling has been a drag without me. Your only source of Australian Bombshell goodness has come in the form an imposture that calls herself… Krystal Wolfe… she even has the audacity to come from my home state… did you think you could swoop in and replace me, Krystal? Did you think you could lace up these Jimmy Choo’s and ride the wave that I created in Sin City Wrestling to get the fans to accept you… read my lips, you’ll never amount to me, you’ll never be me and you’ll never be the “Thunder from Down Under” which by the way, us an overused marketing ploy that other countries try and brand us with. Yet, as you stand before me as one of the longest reigning Roulette Champions let me make it very, very clear… crystal if you will… stay in your fucking lane, or I’ll put you back in a shipping container and fed ex your arse back down under, I’ll leave you behind the black stump and watch as try and wither and squirm your way back home.” She paused.

Evie looked towards the camera, her white teeth out beaming brightly as she smiled towards it. That look on her face telling a million stories all of which end in violence.

“Now… since that mole has been dealt with… let me turn my attention to one of the two people I will be facing this week on Climax Control… you’re welcome… might I add… that I saved you all from a clusterfuck of a match.  And people say I NEVER do anything for the fans.” She gasped.

Her right hand coming up to rest over her heart as she faked a shocked expression, the lighthearted facials of Evie quickly faded to nothing more than a focused glare.

“Without me putting myself into this match up, you all would have been forced to witness a one-on-one affair between Andrea and Crystal… because let’s be honest that’s all the focus was on. Seleana was just an afterthought, Seleana was just a lucky door prize as she was thrown into this match… but I can assure you, that won’t be the case on Sunday Night at Climax Control because I plan on bringing Sel, right into the center of the firing line… and why? Because she deserves to step the fuck out of her wife’s shadow, she deserves to make a name for herself in Sin City Wrestling… you would think she would have done that by now, you think she would have made more of an effort to be a household name… but how can you make a name for yourself when you’re too timid to step out from your wife’s shadow to create your own light?” Evie purred.

Her harsh Australian accent was ringing loudly and proudly as she stared down the lens of the camera.

“Yes Sel, you can thank your lucky stars that I entered this match to give you a chance to right a wrong. I mean don’t get your hopes up, there is no way on Ben’s little green earth that you’re ever going to beat me, but I wanted to give you a moment in the sun, I wanted to give you a moment you could grab with both hands… I wanted to give you something to work towards since you last had any relevance in Sin City Wrestling… You remember when you were the World Bombshell Champion right? You remember that feeling… I mean the rest of us fucking don’t because it was so fleeting, I mean I had to re look up the history of the World Bombshell Championship because it’s been under Amber’s lock and key for so long, I had to see if there was anyone still worthy on the roster left to take it from her. But this isn’t about her, it’s about you and it’s about the feeling that moment gave you… I’m sure it made your tits tighten and your chest puff out because you were on top… you were finally better than your wife… you finally meant something.  I’m giving you a chance to recapture that. I’m giving you a chance to step up and face me in the center of the ring, I’m giving you a chance to even the score… I’m giving you a chance to create a moment, to recreate yourself and get back on top of your career.” She paused.

Evie licked her lips, wetting them before she rubbed her blood red lips together to continue.

“Nevertheless, I said I was giving you a chance… I wasn’t giving you a victory, I wasn’t going to lay down for you and make this easy for you… I’m not gracing you with a handout, oh no Sel… I’m going to give you a taste of greatness, I’m going to make you long for something that has been long dead in your bones and when I see the light in your eyes, I’m going to snuff it out. I’m going to take it away from you, I’m going to rip it out of your hands… because then only then will I have built you up, just to break you down.” Evie chuckled.

She flicked a long lock of her brown hair over her shoulder before she spoke up again.

“It’s long overdue and I can’t wait to see what you do with your one chance, your one shot… because I’m sick to death of facing the shell of you. I’m sick of facing this watered-down little bitch. Every time you walk down that ramp to face me, I see it in your eyes, you know you can’t beat me, so you don’t even put up a fight… I need you to fight… not to breed hope, not to manifest a victory because that will never happen… but because I need it… the itch for a fight has been running through my veins for weeks now and you can thank your lucky fucking stars that my eyes landed on you, because once I break you… you won’t have the energy to hide behind your wife anymore, oh no… you’ll be forced to lay in your own mess and rethink your life’s decisions. Then your mind will tick over to all the times that you’ve been down and out and what did you wife do? She made it about herself. She put herself back in the spotlight… I want you to dwell on that, while you’re trying to recover, and I want you to fucking stew in it. I want it to fester like an infected gash because maybe just fucking maybe you’ll wake the fuck up and leave the toxic troll that controls you. The master of your misery Sel… is your Christina… your Crystal… your wife… I don’t give a fuck what you call her at home, because the truth is in my words and after Sunday night after Climax Control the truth will be in your hands.” Evie smirked, wildly.

She rolled her head on her shoulder savoring the feeling of being back in front of a Sin City Wrestling camera. 

“I just hope you’re smart enough to do something with it.” Evie paused.

Turning away from the camera, she looked over her right shoulder for a moment, gathering her thoughts in the dark before she turned back to face the camera. Next up, Crystal.

“Speaking of the ball and chain, Hi Christina… it’s been a minute, hasn’t it?” she smirked.

Evie’s smirk lit up the screen as she glared down the camera.

“What’s it been five years since we last stood across the ring from each other? It seems like a lifetime ago, but I know what’s going to be festering away at you the fact that last time you and I were in the ring together it took away your precious World Bombshell Championship away from you. I know how much the title means to you, I know how much you like to run your mouth and count the days you’ve been the champion, how many reigns you’ve had but let’s be real... can anyone remember them? Did you do ANYTHING for the division whilst you were in charge? I’ll answer those questions for you… simply, no.” she paused, letting her words sink in.

Evie couldn’t help but smile, her emerald eyes laser focused on the camera.

“So, what’s changed about you Christina? Apart from your name, you think reinventing yourself will reinvent the wheel and times will change and people will see you differently, the bitter facts are… nothing has changed, just the letters, just the sounds… but not your reasons, not your purpose. You’re just an empty vessel, bobbing away in the big ocean that is the Sin City Wrestling Bombshell division… looking for a cabinet to cling onto, so you don’t drown in the wake. You don’t want to be forgotten, but the truth is you’ve never been memorable for what you have done inside the ring, we only remember the clusterfuck that is your personal life. We only remember the changes of your personality and that’s why each and every week you get hung out to dry because of it… it’s sad because mental health shouldn’t be a joke, and yet you make sure it’s the butt of every fucking punchline.” She sighed.

Evie gritted her teeth, angry at the fact she has to entertain Christina.

“I’m a little disappointed in you Chrissy Claus that you made a hit list in Sin City Wrestling and yet, you left me off it… but when I looked at the names and I witnessed that there’s not a damn person on there that you could beat, I realise why you kept me off it. You wanted to save yourself the embarrassment of losing to me all over again. You wanted to distance yourself from me and the pain I caused you last time we fought, so I get it, I understand the method to your madness, but that doesn’t mean I’ll forgive your oversight… in fact I’ll make you pay for it, up close and personal when I drag one of your wives across the ring on Sunday night and castrate her before your very fucking eyes... yet while your wife bleeds in my arms, your selfishness won’t allow you to see past your own nose and you’ll make it about you… like you always do. Instead of rushing in to save her, you’ll freeze up and save yourself… because that’s what cowards do, that’s what YOU do. You’re pathetic… and now you have multiple wives, how very Utah of you. It just means you have another set of arms, legs, and eyes to let down... another heart to stomp on whilst you maintain your egotistical approach to life. I can’t wait for the day when you wake up and everyone leaves you with nothing… then maybe after some self-reflection you’ll realise that you’re the issue, you’re the problem and then MAYBE just MAYBE you’ll reach out and get the help you desperately fucking need.” Evie huffed.

Evie brought right hand up to her shoulder to toss a lock of her dark brown hair over her shoulder.

“Save us by saving your fucking self.” Evie smirked.

She beamed with a smile before she continued.

“I know your ammo Christina and I know you’ll try and come for me and Andrea saying we’ll combust as a team because we can’t get along but I’m here to remind you that even though we have history, it doesn’t matter… this makeshift team will run rings around the strong bond that is between you and Sel and why’s that? Because Andrea and I both know we would rather die then let either of you pin or submit one of us… knowledge is power and when it comes to be a well-functioning team, it doesn’t take more than one key ingredient… agreeance. I’m more than sure we both agree on beating you and derailing the mess that is Christina is what would bring us joy. So don’t stress yourself over what our team is going to do and take a moment to consider yourself lucky that these emerald eyes are locked on making your wife compensate my need for violence.”

Evie winked at the camera.

“I’ll leave your boney arse to Andrea…”

Evie ends her talk with her trademark smirk before the footage fades away to darkness. And may the Lord have mercy because Sunday night is going to be explosive.