Author Topic: Stone The Crow  (Read 555 times)

Offline Seleana Zdunich

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Seleana Zdunich
Stone The Crow
« on: February 25, 2022, 10:40:31 PM »
Off-Camera

Thursday, February24, 2022
Office of Seleana Zdunich
Zdunich Zoological Gardens
Los Angeles, California
10:01 AM  PST

Working in the office was something many people tend to try and put off nowadays. With the advent of the ability to work from home, it’s just not something that a lot of people look forward to anymore.

Seleana Zdunich is not one of those people.

Why she does not do it often, she does some into the office in the Zdunich Zoological Gardens several times a week just to get away from the stuff occurring in other aspects of her life. As she stands before her desk on this day, the head doctor here, Dr. Michelle “Chavy” Chavez, walks in with a clipboard.

Dr. Michelle Chavez: : The yearly check-ups have been completed. The animals are all in good health, even the aging ones.

Seleana smiles, nodding appreciatively.

Seleana Zdunich: Ja? This is good news!

Chavy smiles as Seleana’s cousin, Nadja Lindström, walks into the room.

Nadja Lindström: What is good news?

Chavy nods to her papers.

Dr. Michelle Chavez: : The animals are all healthy.

Nadja nods happily in response.

Nadja Lindström: Ja, this is good! I will tell Stephanie later when she calls.

Seleana nods as Chavy frowns.

Dr. Michelle Chavez: : Calls?

Seleana nods to the doctor.

Seleana Zdunich: She and Christina are in Detroit.

Chavy’s frown does not dissipate.

Dr. Michelle Chavez: : Why?

Nadja shrugs.

Nadja Lindström: They wished to… bury hatchet?

Seleana grins.

Seleana Zdunich: Ja, is the truth.

Chavy shrugs.

Dr. Michelle Chavez: : I thought they already had?

Nadja shrugs slightly.

Nadja Lindström: In manner of speaking, ja. Apologies were made but to go home is a different level of acceptance than simple words.

Seleana Zdunich: Christina was keen to get this done and dusted before we have to team up soon against Andrea Hernandez and whoever she is able to team with. Since Andrea must announce this week, he was keen to do this with Stephanie now.

Chavy’s frown finally starts to fade.

Dr. Michelle Chavez: : Is that the last family problem finally put to rest then?

Seleana shrugs.

Seleana Zdunich: I cannot say. Brittany is keen to make peace with Jane and Chi Chi. I do not know about Jenny. I know Kate is still having her troubles with Teddy.

Nadja scowls disgustedly.

Nadja Lindström: För fan i helvete!

Chavy nods knowingly.

Dr. Michelle Chavez: : Is that where…Aurora…?

Seleana smiles.

Seleana Zdunich: Freja and Lucy took her out to try and allow her happiness with Juliet unable to speak with her as often as before.

Dr. Michelle Chavez: : The poor girl.

Seleana and Nadja both nod in unison.

Nadja Lindström: Ja…

Seleana Zdunich: Both, they are so keen to get back to their normal. I wish there was something to be done but Teddy makes hens out of feathers.

Nadja looks even more disgusted at this statement than he was before.

Seleana Zdunich: I do not know what has happened to change his way of thinking. Things were well until he do this to Kate.

Chavy nods slowly.

Dr. Michelle Chavez: : Maybe he’s still pissed at her for the Diamond thing? I mean, didn’t he give her that name and now she’s running with it like it was hers the whole time?

Seleana shrugs.

Seleana Zdunich: I stopped attempting to make sense of things with Teddy long ago. Sometimes I wonder if he is using drugs the way he changes things. And now he would hurt his daughter to hurt his ex-wife.

Nadja Lindström: Den där jävla idioten!

Seleana nods her agreement.

Seleana Zdunich: Ja han är.

Chavy sighs.

Dr. Michelle Chavez: : I hope Juliet is allowed home soon.  She doesn’t deserve all of this.

Seleana sighs in the same manner.

Seleana Zdunich: Ja, that’s me as well.

Chavy set the documents on Seleana’s desk.

Seleana Zdunich: I need to go oversee the big cats' feeding. I’ll see you later.

Seleana nods and Chavy exits the room, Nadja right behind her.

Seleana Zdunich: Den där jävla skiten. Han är skit i det blå skåpet nu!

On-Camera

Friday, February 25, 2022
Dressing Room
Zdunich Residence
Hollywood Hills
Los Angeles, California
7:01 PM  PST

The camera opens upon Seleana Zdunich standing inside a room in her house, the camera obviously being the one on her phone.

Seleana Zdunich: Kate Steele…

Almost snickering to herself, Seleaa nods to the camera.

Seleana Zdunich: We have had many ups and many down, ja?

She nods knowingly, acknowledgingly.

Seleana Zdunich: We have been friends, enemies and nearly everything between them over the last few years. Our daughters are best friends with each other regardless of what has happened in our professional lives. Your band is signed to the record label that is owned by my family. We have both been champions here and we have both been champions elsewhere.

She pauses, looking down and sighing.

Seleana Zdunich: I cannot begin to imagine what you are going through right now with Juliet and Teddy.

Anger starts to filter over her face.

Seleana Zdunich: That he would do this now after you have been apart for so long without incident… 

Seleana shakes her head as many thoughts course through her veins simultaneously.

Seleana Zdunich: Your ex-husband is a menace…

She shakes her head in disgust.

Seleana Zdunich: But we must put our thoughts of him aside. On Sunday in Reno, we meet inside the ring. The Gem Stones will not be allowed at ringside but we know others might appear.

She looks up as if someone else might be listening before looking back into the camera.

Seleana Zdunich: You have acquired quite the fanclub, Kate.

Pausing again, Seleana nods to herself.

Seleana Zdunich: As have I, ja?

She nods again in acceptance of what is to come.

Seleana Zdunich: We might be overwhelmed by numbers, Kate, but we cannot allow that to stop us from showing the world what we are capable of!

She motions with her free hand between herself and the camera.

Seleana Zdunich: You and I deserve better than that, ja?

She nods firmly.

Seleana Zdunich: We cannot stone the crow here! We must fight whatever comes our way and rise above it! We cannot allow Andrea or anyone else who might come to make sure we do not make it to our respective championship opportunities to end us in that manner!

She points to herself again.

Seleana Zdunich: We are worth more than that!  We are both better than that!  If this match were allowed to happen without interference, we would show the world that they have been wrong about us!  We would take each other to our limits and test the levels we can truly go to!

She pauses, smirking with momentary amusement.   

Seleana Zdunich: We would cause Hayley Halsey to appear even less intelligent than she already manages on her own, ja?

Nodding slightly, Seleana allows herself a quick chuckle.

Seleana Zdunich: Everyone on this roster would enjoy that but we must steel ourselves. We must be the examples our daughters can look up to, Kate. We must show that we are a bar to clear that it is a bar worth the taking!

She nods firmly again.

Seleana Zdunich: I am keen for this, Kate! Let us show the world what we can do and if the others arrive to stop us?

She glares harshly.

Seleana Zdunich: We stop them!