Author Topic: Robots and Former Champions and Valentines - OH MY!  (Read 539 times)

Offline Candy

• View Profile
    • Candy
Robots and Former Champions and Valentines - OH MY!
« on: February 25, 2022, 06:29:16 PM »
Scene One: Valentine’s Day
Where: Unknown
When: Feb 14th, 2022. Time of day uncertain.

**The scene fades up with Candy in her bedroom, sitting at her vanity mirror. She was wearing a fancy, and of course pink and sparkly, dress. Her hair was down and flowing in loose waves as she was gently brushing it with a pink, sparkly brush. Her face was glowing with a soft smile that could melt the most frozen of hearts. Well, almost, I guess? Anyways. She appeared to be getting ready for a very special date with her husband, Marcus. She hears a soft knock at the door and she spins around in her chair to see Marcus standing there, wearing a nice fancy suit. Bowtie and all. His hair was slicked back into a sleek low ponytail. She smiled softly, a slight sparkle in her eyes, as she looked at him leaning on the door frame.**

Candy: OH EM GEE MARCUS! You look sooooo handsome!

Marcus Cage I clean up good.

**He winked at her and slid his hands into his pockets.**

Marcus Cage And dare I say, you look… magical.

**She blushed slightly and put down her brush. She stood up, her sparkly dress flowed down to her knees. She ran up and gave Marcus a quick kiss on the cheek, accidentally leaving lip prints from her lipstick. She chuckled as she grabbed a tissue and wiped it off, as he smirked a little bit.**

Candy: I’m almost ready. Is the sitter here?

Marcus Cage Yes, the babysitter is here, and Ruby is already in bed and asleep. She should have an easy time.

Candy: And she has our phone numbers in case something happens?

Marcus Cage Of course. And Fluffy and Hero are standing guard in her room, as always.

**She looked relieved as she bounced back to the vanity and touched up her lipstick.**

Marcus Cage So… how did it go with Goth today? Did she say yes?

**Candy shrugged as she put away the lipstick.**

Candy: Uhh…. I don’t know?

Marcus Cage What do you mean, you don’t know?

Candy: He uh… he didn’t exactly ask. And she didn’t exactly answer.

**Her jaw dropped as she realized something.**

Candy: OH NO DID I RUIN IT BY SHOWING UP???

Marcus Cage I doubt that. I can tell you from experience, asking a woman to marry you is one of the most nerve wracking thing a man can dol You play out so many different scenarios in your head. How you want to say it, how she will react, what she will say… I’m sure he was already PLENTY nervous. Hell, I bet you being there helped distract him a bit so that he could do it.

Candy: But he DIDNT…

Marcus Cage It’s ok. If he really wants to ask her, he will find the courage. You don’t even know how many times I wanted to tell you how much I loved you and wanted to be with you, but was too scared to tell you. And then how many times I wanted to ask you to marry me, but was just too nervous to do it. He’ll do it in his own time, when HE is ready. All you can do is support your tag partner, and let him know that you are there for him when he is ready.

Candy: You are so smart, Marcus. I should call him and tell him!

**Marcus almost leapt forward to stop her as she reached for her phone**

Marcus Cage NO… I mean… no. Let him have some time to figure things out, while you and I go have that romantic dinner and celebrate Valentine’s Day.

**She pulled her arm back from reaching for the phone and looked back at Marcus.**

Candy: Of course. It’s gonna be a great romantic dinner date. I love you, Marcus.

Marcus Cage I love you, too. I’ll meet you in the living room when you are ready.

**He blew her a kiss before turning and leaving the doorway. She looked in the mirror, and fluffed her hair a little bit extra, as the scene faded to black.**

Scene 2: Blast From The Past
Where: In the ring, during a house show
When: Friday, 2/25

**The cameras catch up at a local house show where the fans were going crazy! Standing in the ring were Marcus Cage and Candy. Candy was kind of bouncing around a bit as Marcus stood stoic in the middle of the ring. Candy motioned for the fans to quiet down, and they obliged, as Marcus raised the mic to his mouth.**

Marcus Cage Things are going to be different from here out. I know you all would love for my sweet wife to get on the mic and talk to you guys… but I’m going to be speaking on her behalf for a while. She needs someone to speak on her behalf, because frankly, and I say this in a good way, she is just too damn nice for the treatment she receives from so many of you. You fans, and those in the back. I’ve heard the comments, seen the faces, and sensed the judgment you all give to this kind woman. And she is so nice she won’t fight back, she won’t say anything. Because all she wants is to be your friend, and entertain you all in the ring. Yet she gets those who mistreat her and speak ill of her. Well, no more. I speak for her right now. I will say the things she is too nice to say, the things she wouldn’t speak on her own. Things that might make you look at her differently, things that might make you dislike her. But you can direct those feelings on me. I will jump on that grenade for this woman. Now.

**He paused for a moment as Candy leaned in and whispered something in his ear. He nodded.**

Marcus Cage The first thing she wants me to speak about tonight… is the current situation with that no good scum, Alicia Lukas. Alicia Lukas is nothing more than a bitter old bitch who wants to make everything and everyone as boring and unhappy as she is. She is unhappy with her career, she is unhappy with her personal life, and above all else, she is jealous of Candy. That’s right, I fucking said it! And i’ll say it again.

**He cleared his throat and spoke louder.**

Marcus Cage ALICIA. LUKAS. IS. JEALOUS. OF. CANDY.

**He took a deep breath as Candy was looking down at the mat.**

Marcus Cage And you can’t deny that? Why else would someone want to do something as pathetic and pointless as banning GLITTER??? Sure, it has been called the “herpes of the crafting world”... but it makes people HAPPY so who gives a fuck? So you gotta deal with a little extra sparkle in your life, your hair, or even on your clothes. Who cares! All Candy wants to do is make the world SPARKLE as much as she does. Is that a crime? You did the most unspeakable act, you lied and pretended that you were hurt. You acted like she BLINDED you. She cried for HOURS because she thought she actually hurt you, ended your career, and ruined your life. She felt terrible because she IS a good person and has feelings. Unlike you and your stone cold heart. And then you lure her out to the ring, making her feel even worse for you only to blindside her and attack her. You broke her heart. You truly are an unkind, unfeeling, manipulative bitch…

**He stops speaking when Candy taps his shoulders. She looks kind of sad but also a bit mad. He cleared his throat.**

Marcus Cage Sorry, where are my manners? Either way you used my wife for your own sick pleasure, and she is going to get revenge the only way she knows how. In the ring. You best believe that. Candy, anything to add to that?

**He held the mic towards her and she speaks kind of quietly**

Candy: Well, you were right, Marcus. What Alicia did was mean and wrong. You don’t pretend to get hurt just to hurt someone else. That’s just… MEAN! And WRONG! And I won’t let her ban my glitter! Everyone’s life needs a little extra sparkle, and I’m happy to help provide that!

**Marcus smiled and nodded as he moved the mic back towards himself.**

Marcus Cage And now we move on to more current events. The Blast From The Past Tournament.

**This caused the fans to erupt.**

Marcus Cage Candy and her new friend and tag team partner, Goth…

**Candy leaned in**

Candy: His real name is Gerrit but I like Goth better. It’s easier to remember! WE ARE TEAM DARK SPARKLEZ!!!!!

**The crowd cheered as she spoke.**

Marcus Cage Yes, Team Dark Sparklez are in it to win it. They had a great match 2 weeks ago, beating out the likes of SCU's Esther Azarov and the returning Finn Whelan. They made pretty short work of the team, with Candy getting a beautiful pinfall after an impressive Gumdrop on Esther. Granted, Finn walked away from the match, but that’s what happens when you treat your partner like garbage. Candy and Goth, on the other hand, have an indescribable amount of chemistry in that ring. Sure, they are about as different as different can be. But you can’t deny that in that ring, they make a great pair.

**Candy has started to perk up at Marcus’s words.**

Marcus Cage And that’s a lot of what this tournament is about. Taking random pairings and turning them into something amazing. And that is what Candy has done each and every year she has been in this tournament. Year one she teamed with the illustrious Austin James Mercer as part of Team Death Hugs.

**She interrupted him**

Candy: NO! IT WAS TEAM HUGS N CUDDLES!

**He stifled a slight laugh as he continued.**

Marcus Cage My bad, Team Hugs N Cuddles. And they made it to the Semi-Finals. Top 4… that's impressive. Especially for someone who was still in her rookie year teaming with a complete stranger. Year 2 she teamed with SCU at the time Tag Champion Colby Quik. Granted, they didn’t make it out of the first round. But he was kind to her, and they got along. Now, year three, she has Goth as her partner. And looking at all the guys she COULD have gotten, I’m glad he was the one drawn to team with her. They have this… strange chemistry in the ring. I can’t even describe it. Team Dark Sparklez. The wildcard team aiming to win it all. And I truly think they stand a chance. But there is a team standing in their way. The team of Sam Marlowe and Supreme Machine. One of which… Candy is quite familiar with in the ring. Think back to a few months into Candy’s SCW career. She went into December 2 Dismember in 2020 against Sam for that Roulette Title that Sam held so dearly. That match didn’t go the way Candy wanted, but she impressed management so much that they signed a rematch almost instantly! And the two went at it once more on Climax Control the next show. And this time… Candy walked out with the belt in hand. So Candy is more than capable of handling Sam Marlowe. As long as Goth can keep up with Supreme Machine.

**Candy looked confused as she tapped Marcus on the shoulder again, leaned in and whispered in his ear again.**

Marcus Cage No, I’m sure he’s not a robot.

Candy: But what if he IS a robot?

Marcus Cage I don’t think they’d let a robot wrestle people.

Candy: Then why is he called Supreme… MACHINE… HMMMM????

Marcus Cage You got me there.

Candy: So how is Goth supposed to fight a robot? Robots are super smart and super tough. They are made of metal. You can’t punch metal or you might break your hand. I don’t want my partner to break his hand! We can’t win and Team Dark Sparklez will not make it to the finals! OH NO THIS ISN'T FAIR!!!

Marcus Cage I’m sure he isn’t made of metal. It’s not like Goth will have to handle R2D2 or something like that.

Candy: Are you sure?

Marcus Cage Positive.

Candy: Ok. I trust you.

**He shook his head a little bit, trying not to laugh, as he went back to what he was saying.**

Marcus Cage Goth, my wife is trusting you as her partner. And I am trusting you as well. Trusting that you will do everything in your power to take your team to the next round. Trusting that you will do what I can’t do during this match, and that is protect her. And you know that no matter how much she tends to get on your nerves. When she pops up randomly and seems to be a bit too much to handle. You know deep down one thing. That you can trust her and depend on her to have your back. And I am trusting you to do the same in return. There is no one you can trust more than Candy. And THAT is why Team Dark Sparklez is going to out there against Sam Marlowe and Supreme Machine and win.

**With that, he lowered the mic and looked to his wife as the cameras cut**
user posted image