Author Topic: SCU presents... Underground Ep. 121 (Results)  (Read 4256 times)

Offline Underground

• View Profile
SCU presents... Underground Ep. 121 (Results)
« on: February 17, 2022, 04:29:59 PM »

Live 11:59 pm pst, Feb. 12th, 2022 at the Cox Pavilion

Cupid’s Lethal Lottery

The show kicks off with GRIME Champion, Joshua Acquin in the back with his title on his shoulder.

Joshua: Last week I not only defended my GRIME Championship not only once but twice back to back.  This week I have a chance of a match with a random partner.  You know what I am game and it is possible a tag team could form.

The crowd begins cheering, which causes Joshua to look confused for a second.  He doesn’t see that former SCU star, Tim Staggs, is standing behind him.  Tim walks out from behind Josh, wearing white spandex shorts and white wrestling boots, and a pair of white angel wings on his back.  He is carrying a golden bow and a bag of arrows on his back.  He smiles widely as he walks around to face Josh.

Tim:  Ask Cupid and thou shall receive.  Come with me, because I definitely have a match for you.

Joshua:  I’m not sure I like the sound of that, Tim.

Tim:  Come on… would I steer you wrong?

Joshua:  Yes.

Tim stops, looking offended as he stares at Josh.  However, he soon smiles and laughs.

Tim:  Heh, that’s fair. That’s fair.  But, anyhoo… let’s go meet your match.

Tim and Josh walk along as the fans cheer again for Tim’s appearance, and what trouble he might be ready to cause.

Vs

Earl Lockyer and Helena Jeckel vs Dahlia Rotten and Jack Jeckel

As the bell rings, Earl and Jack start things off with a tie up.  Jack buries a knee in Earl’s midsection to gain the early advantage.  He drops Earl with a DDT, going for an early cover, but Dahlia breaks it up, confusing the crowd a bit.  Her partner for the night shouts at her.  Helena goes for a Clothesline to Dahlia to force her to exit the ring, but Dahlia holds on, and both ladies tumble over the ropes.  Earl quickly recovers and spins Jack around and nails him with a series of punches to the face.  He then whips Jack into the corner and follows up with a Clothesline.  Jack goes down, and Earl buries a knee into Jack’s face, grinding it around.  The referee calls for a rope break.  Earl backs up and watches Jack.  He goes for a Shining Wizard, but Jack smacks Earl’s leg away.  Jack turns and hits a Haymaker to Earl before tagging Dahlia in.  Earl looks over at Dahlia and then to Helena. He walks over and tags her in.  Helena climbs through the ropes, and Dahlia charges her. Helena moves out of the way and throws Dahlia through the middle ropes.  She waves Dahlia on as Dahlia tries to get up.  She holds onto her back and then slowly gets up using the barricade.  Helena runs at the ropes and dives through, knocking into Dahlia.  They both stay there for a moment as the fans get to their feet.  Helena gets up first and drags Dahlia over to the steel steps and bounces her head off of them.  She does this a few times before Dahlia puts her foot on the steps and then bounces Helena’s head off of them.  She rolls back inside to break up the count, and then goes back outside.  She grabs Helena by the hair and drags her to the apron, hoisting her up inside of the ring.  She slides in and picks Helena up.  She sends her into the ropes and catches her with a Bell Clap and then a Scoop Slam.  Dahlia goes for the cover, but gets a two count.  Dahlia sends Helena into the corner and looks for a Body Avalanche.  Helena ducks and then sets Dahlia up for an Electric Chair Slam.  She drops Dahlia, but has worn herself out in the process.  She stumbles a bit before locking on a Figure Four, arching back into a Figure 8.  Dahlia shouts out as she tries to pull her way across the ring to the ropes.  Earl considers getting inside to break up the hold.  Eventually he does, but Jack is there to break it up instead.  Earl and Jack begin brawling.  The referee tries to break it up, but Helena rolls Dahlia up from behind, scoring the three count. Helena Jeckel and Earl Lockyer win via pinfall.  Helena coaxes Jack away and Earl glares as he goes to check on Dahlia.

The scene opens in the parking lot where we see Ari and Krystal pulling up in Krystal’s car with Cass in the backseat, the three women get out of the car and approach the door but are stopped by security.

Guard One: Sorry ladies, you’ve been banned from the arena.

Ariana: Are you serious? I work here, I’m a former champion for fucks sake!

Guard Two: Bosses orders.

Krystal: Your really going to let a bunch of idiots who aren’t fit to run a fucking lemonade stand, much less a wrestling company, tell you what to do?

Guard One: Just following orders ma’am.

Cassie: Is this the part where you guys low blow these idiots and go in anyway?

Ari and Krystal glance over at the eighteen year old trainee with looks that scream “shut up!” but the guards remain unfazed as they walk off.

Krystal: I knew I should’ve dropped you off at your parents’ house Cass!

Cassie: What? That was the plan wasn’t it?

Ariana: It was until you spilled the beans!

Cassie: Ahh!

Krystal: So plan b?

Ari and Cass: Plan B!

The three women get back in the car and turn up the volume on the car speakers as high as it will go before playing Within Temptation’s entire discography.

Security Guard Two:  Ma’am, please stop disturbing the peace……..

Krystal: Fuck off you glorified mall cops! If the idiots have a problem with this tell them to come out here!

Krystal cuts him off with a middle finger as the scene fades.

Underground cuts to Morgan Clark in some pre-recorded footage. This footage appears to be taking place in a hotel room. Morgan is more amused than anything and appears to show no concern for the event that is taking place as she begins to express her thoughts.

Morgan: You know what I find hilarious? Cordelia… everything about Cordelia. Now, I know that Cordelia has her little interview that may or may not be airing before this does, it doesn’t matter to me. All I know is, that she’s going to be the predictable princess that is going to play the victim considering that she SNAPPED ON ME in our other company and went on this violent urge that I have never seen her be on. It’s amazing how much I am in her head. I know that there was this whole interview thing that I was invited to and with all due respect to Gagnon or whatever the hell that guy’s name is, I was NEVER, EVER going to do an interview with her. I can’t stand being around Cordelia at all. I don’t know why my parents ever felt the need to have a second child at all. Bubbles, whatever it is you had to say about me, I’m sure it’s full of SHIT anyway! I HATE my sister! Hell, I hate my whole family! I may or may not be in a match tonight depending on what happens with this stupid CUPID thing… but it’s whatever. It’s not my biggest concern. My biggest concern right now is PROVING that I have ALWAYS been superior to Cordelia and I have always been ABOVE my god damn family! So, I’m about to make myself a breakaway statement right here right now!

Morgan grabs something from off screen and she reveals what appears to be a copy of a birth certificate.

Morgan: What I have in my hands here is a copy of my birth certificate. It’s not the ORIGINAL copy. Why the FUCK would I be stupid enough to do what I’m about to do to the original copy?

Morgan next reveals a pair of scissors.

Morgan: You see, what it says on this birth certificate… “Morgan Clark”... to me… CLARK is a DIRTY NAME! It’s a name that my sister has TAINTED! It is a name that I REFUSE to be associated with especially since my parents have taken HER side on all of this because OF COURSE they are. She’s their precious, perfect princess! So, I’m about to make this big change right now and that change is, if I AM in a match tonight, tonight IS my last match as “Morgan Clark” because once this show goes off the air for tonight, “MORGAN CLARK” will be no more and if you don’t think I am serious… watch this…

Morgan, with the pair of scissors, completely cuts up the copy of her own birth certificate, making SURE to completely cut up the part where her name is to further disassociate herself from the Clark family name.

Morgan: Morgan Clark is NO MORE! Of course, the question that is on everyone’s minds is… what am I known as now? Don’t you worry, I’m not going to do something STUPID like turn my name into a symbol or just have my name be something crazy and stupid like… say… Hayley Halsey or something like that. Nah, I am keeping it simple. You see, in show business and even in professional wrestling, you have some ICONIC, FAMOUS names…

Madonna…

Prince… before he changed his name into a symbol anyway…

Eminem…

And in the lore of our universe… names like Goth and Mikah… names that only require ONE word to strike FEAR into the heart of ANY opponent!

Do you UNDERSTAND where I am going with this? Good! Because like I said, after tonight? Morgan Clark is DEAD! You can HAVE that tainted name all to yourself BUBBLES, because while YOU just stay behind the times, I am moving forward. I am standing out. I am NOT going to be that stuffy librarian BULLSHIT anymore! So, after this week? No more “Morgan Clark”...

It’s MORGANNA bitches!!!

And THAT, in Sin City Underground… is a name that is going to be ICONIC! So get used to it now bitches, because as the Future Star of the Year, I am making this MY YEAR!

The newly christened “Morganna” flips off the camera further distancing herself from the past that she has abandoned as the pre-recorded footage fades to black.

Tim Staggs is seen in front of a door. He knocks on it and hears someone shouting out to come in. Tim opens the door and looks around. The locker room is being decorated by Jenifer and Linnea Lacroix, Jane Harper, and Chi Chi.

Tim: Hey, looking for Halo. I got a match for her tonight.

Linnéa: She’ll be back soon.

Tim: Oh, Chi Chi, I have a match for you too.

Chi Chi: Chi Chi fight any bish in ring.

Tim: Good because tonight you face Omasa Tazu and Merlot Ayano while your partner is the returning Tatsu Ikeda.

Chi stops hanging a sign up and looks at Tim.

Chi Chi: Jane is partner, fukk, your cupid shitt.

Tim: Nah, Jane is off but you, well good luck with Tatsu.

Chi Chi: Fukk Tatsu, bish get out line and get cut. Then Tim get cut for being douche.

Tim: So who’s the birthday girl?

Jenifer: Halo, now be careful with you words next.

Tim: All this broken English is giving me a headache.

Linnéa: Excuse me?!?!!?

Tim: Look, I’m an asshole but not all the time. I do at least one good deed a day. Since it’s Halo’s birthday today then she’ll get the night off. Frenchie over here can take her place.

Tim says as he points at Jenifer Lacroix.

Linnéa: Her name is Jenifer.

Tim: Yes, that one. French Sticks will team up with Jake/Jack… The one that won the other Combat title the other day.

Linnéa: Lexa cannot get on top of stuff fast enough… 

Tim: To be fair, she reached out to me but Lexa knows that the Lethal Lottery is meant to be some shit and who better than this guy to stir some shit!

Jane: I’m sure she means over all. The place has been a mess, one Donna and Gianni created. Lexa calling you to be an ass was her doing her job but if you push it then you’ll regret it.

Tim: Okay, okay, I can feel the love of all of you. I just came to book a match for Halo before realizing it was her birthday. I changed my mind so she can have a chilled night and you holes get all bitchy and shit.

Halo comes walking into the room and locks the door behind her.

Halo: S’goin’ on, y’all?

Jenifer: Oh Surprise!?

Jenifer says as this was supposed to be a surprised that's been ruined by Tim.

Chi Chi: Damn it Bish…

Chi Chi pulls a sharp object out from the top shelf of a locker and charges at Tim. Jane grabs Chi Chi to hold her back.

Halo: Somebody spoil somethin’? I still ain’t know what’s goin’ on.

She pauses and then nods to Chi Chi.

Halo: Well, ceptin’ that somebody got Cheech’s dander up already.

Tim: I like to joke around, clearly y’all are all lesbos because y’all can’t take a joke.

Jenifer starts laughing.

Tim: Expect her, I think.

Jenifer: I get reference on what you mean. Old stand up from comedian. If you can take dick you can take joke.

Linnéa: Tim is a dick.

Jenifer: Tim is a joke.

Halo: I guess y’all’s wife Alexis must always be laughing.

Tim: Ooh! Okay, I see what you all did there. I like it, that was clever.

Chi Chi bites Jane's arm forcing Jane to release her. Chi Chi charges at Tim as Tim heads for the door Halo locked. Linnea grabs Chi Chi to hold her back.

Halo: Yeah, it’s best you leave. We can only tame Cheech for so long.

Tim unlocks the door and steps out.

Tim: Wait, before I go, your match tonight…

Halo slams the door in Tim’s face.

Halo: Shit the bed all-mighty, what was that?

Jane: We just as lost as you.

Jenifer: Was supposed to be surprise for you. Tim came and was Tim… Happy Birthday Halo!

Jenifer says with excitement. Halo smiles.

Halo: Thank you!

Jenifer: So… Em…

Linnéa: Jenifer’s been dying to know about your match last night. She’s been bugging me all day but I told her to wait to ask you.

Halo: What about it?

Jenifer: Uuugghhh. Was hoping you would win. Was rooting for you.

Halo nods, walks over to her bag, unzips it and pulls the championship belt out.

Halo: I won.

Jenifer eyes wide up.

Jenifer: SWEETTTT!!!! Let’s see!

Halo: I’m not sure I can do that right now.

The cameraman nods his head yes, we can tell by the camera moving up and down. Halo holds the belt up for everyone to see.

Halo: SRW Queen of the South Championship.

Jenifer: Oh, nice and shiny oui.

Jenifer gets her camera to take a photo of Halo holding her championship.

Halo: Now different then that one around your waist. In fact, I used to be the Combat Champion.

Jenifer: Oui, maybe we have match for Combat title?

Halo: It’d be one hell of a match.

Jenifer nods as she agrees with her.

Chi Chi and Jane hand Halo a gift. Jenifer starts singing happy birthday which gets the rest of them to follow along as the camera goes to ringside.

Vs

Morganna and Father Gerald vs Kelli Torres and Andrey Azarov

The crowd cheers as Andrey and Gerald start the match off circling each other.  It doesn’t take long before they tie up.  Gerald quickly asserts his size advantage by backing Andrey to the ropes.  The referee breaks it up, and Gerald abides.  Andrey swings at Gerald, but Gerald grabs onto his arm and nails a Headbutt.  He lifts Andrey up for a Running Powerslam, but Andrey slides down Gerald’s back.  He kicks at Gerald’s left knee, taking him down to one knee.  He then turns around and punches Gerald in the face.  He gets a few good strikes in before Gerald lifts him up and rushes him into the corner where a tag is forced.  Kelli gets inside and Gerald slowly backs up to tag Morgan in.  Morgan rushes behind Gerald, using him as a shield before charging him right into Kelli to knock her over.  Gerald moves out of the way as Morgan climbs on top of Kelli and begins throwing rapid punches and slaps. Kelli wraps her legs around Morgan and spins her over, using her Combat knowledge to do so with ease.  She begins throwing punch after punch.  Morgan claws at Kelli’s eyes and then dumps her off of her.  She jumps back on top and begins throwing fists again.  Kelli throws punches back, and then the two start to get to their feet, punching one another on their way up.  Once vertical, Kelli ducks a punch and goes behind Morgan.  She locks on a Body Scissors and takes Morgan down.  However, Gerald is quick to come in to save his partner.  Andrey comes in and nails a Dropkick to Gerald’s lower back.  Kelli grabs onto Morgan’s hair and drags her to her feet, but Morgan punches Kelli in the stomach three times before going over to tag in Gerald.  Kelli is forced to tag Andrey in.  Andrey is quick to tackle Gerald to the ground, nailing a few punches before Gerald presses Andrey off of him and tosses him.  As Gerald gets up, Andrey rushes and nails his Shadow Cyclone (Gerald’s Ray of Light - Diamond Cutter)!  Morgan gets inside of the ring to break it up, but Kelli Spears her to the ground as Andrey gets the three count. Andrey Azarov and Kelli Torres win via pinfall.  Andrey celebrates all on his own, getting the crowd to boo him while Kelli just stares at him.

<hr?

We go to the GM office where we see Tim Staggs sitting at the desk with his feet propped up on it.  He yawns and stretches before looking over to the camera.

Tim:  Well, that was fun, right?  We’ve had the drama.  We’ve seen the awkwardness of the Pride Tag Team Champion split to team with their former challengers and Father taking on son-in-law.  Cool, huh?

The crowd cheers, and Tim nods his head.

Tim:  Well… it was fun while it lasted, but the rest of the show will have that same level of competitiveness… but it’s going to be with special stipulations.  So, let the real games begin!

The crowd cheers louder than before as Tim winks. He then thinks for a second.

Tim:  Tornado Tag, followed by… hmmm… how to punish the one who tried to stab me with a knife… do we have 500 lightbulbs around here?  If so, bring them to ringside. That should work…

Just then, Tim’s phone rings, and he answers the FaceTime call to reveal GM Lexa Pellegrini.

Tim:  Hey! Lexa!

Lexa:  Hey, Tim.  Good job so far. You could be a future GM with no problem. But, uh… what are you doin’ in my chair?

Tim:  Oh, I, uh… I was just keeping your seat warm.  I’ve been told I’ve got one of the hottest asses in Sin City.

Lexa:  Uh huh… If you say so.

Tim:  My wife does, at least. Anyway, Liam is about to come on, and I can’t wait to see what he has going on.  It was good speaking to you.

Lexa:  Good speakin’ to ya too, Tim.  Now get outta my chair.

Lexa winks and Tim laughs before they end the call, and the scene fades elsewhere.

The cameras move in to see Liam Gagnon, host of "What're You Gagnon?" sitting in a comfy leather chair, with his piping hot cup of tea in his hands as he looks over to his guest for the show, Cordelia Clark. He adjusts the tie hanging from his neck as he clears his throat. He points back to the segment's logo behind him as a clapping sound byte plays to bring it in. Liam looks right into the front facing camera with his signature grin.

Liam: Hello ladies, gentlemen, and undecided. Welcome to another rousing edition of "What're You Gagnon?" I have the extreme pleasure of sitting in today with SCU mainstay and Underground Champion… Corrr… ooohhh… sorry. That's gotta sting a little…

Liam whispers the last part, reluctantly as he cups his hand around his mouth and looks into the right stage camera, just past Cordelia as he makes a sarcastically pained face.

Cordelia: Yeah, it’s been a few weeks now, I’m pretty much over it… especially knowing that Morgan is claiming she took the pin ‘on purpose’ just so I could lose the title. It doesn’t make it less painful though and I don’t need your snarkiness…

Liam: It was an honest mistake, love.  Anyway, it really is an honor to have you on the show today. The smartest person to ever have stepped on this stage next to my peee…

Cameraman: Too far, buddy.

Liam: It's not too far if it's on my show. But, I don't need another report to human resources, so, with that said, thanks for agreeing to mingle amongst the peasants. Speaking of, your bestie Angel Kash seems to be back. How do you feel about that?

Cordelia: Like we needed THAT to happen. How many times did I beat Angel Kash anyway? Why are we even TALKING about Angel Kash? This interview isn’t about her!

Liam takes a deep breath and then catches himself, biting at his knuckle and sighing before taking a sip from his tea.

Liam: So, in a nutshell, you feel just as dismayed as the rest of us. Good to know. Any thoughts on possibly being teamed up with her brother for Cupid’s Lethal Lottery? I mean, he seems smart enough for you to pull a Chelsea LeClair to Veronica Taylor's new beau.

Cordelia: Again, I don’t give a flying you know what about ANYONE with the name Kash. 

Liam: I'm not sure I'd want him doing the deed to me either. You know, we have so much in common. Maybe we could talk about it over a candlelit dinner sometime? No? I don't blame you. I wouldn’t either. Now, let's address the elephant in the room, or rather, around Angel of Filth's waist. Lay it all out for us, dear.

Cordelia: Sorry, but I already have a boyfriend and quite frankly, you are really beginning to piss me off with this questioning that is way off course. You’re lucky that you’re just someone I’m interacting with ONCE and that there wouldn’t be any hard feelings toward… not that you’re worth having any hard feelings toward?

Liam:  Speaking of hard feelings, I'm sure that you don't have any hard feelings toward the person who laid down to cost you the Underground Championship. I mean, you're sisters! Sisters fight and get over it, right? You guys already doing the brunch thang… braiding each other's hair and watching Sandra Bullock movies?

Cordelia narrows her eyes with further annoyed anger.

Cordelia: I have not had a conversation with Morgan in more than six weeks, when she first assaulted me in Orlando. She has avoided me at every turn. I’ve TRIED to make things right with her. I tried for months to keep her on the straight and narrow. But the bottom line is, Morgan was just too jealous and too selfish. The biggest mistake I made was believing that she was going to turn things around and just ignore the empty words that others have said about her. But no, she took out insecurities on me. She claimed I was the one being babied growing up, but she’s the one acting like the biggest baby throughout this whole thing. We’re NEVER going to have the sisterhood that we have, you get that? I mean seriously. She REFUSED to even show up for this interview! What the hell does that tell you?

Liam's eyes widen and he shakes his head as if blindsided by the news. He puts his free hand to his chest in a "clutching of pearls" manner.

Liam: For one, I am in complete and utter shock about you and MoMo. I really saw this going in a completely different direction. Like GRIME Tag Team Championship runs and supportive cycle syncing stories. Damn, my heart is totally broken right now. Six weeks?

Liam mouths the word "Wow" to the front facing camera. He finally realizes that he has not poured a cup of tea for Cordelia, and he does so, offering it up. Cordelia does not even bother touching the tea at all.

Liam: Alrighty then… Unlike me, the fans have noticed you got your hair redid and you're not dressing like an angry librarian anymore. You're softening around the edges, or am I mistaking the fact that you haven't kicked me in the family jewels for interest? If I don't touch the BF, and he doesn't touch me, it's not a comment on either of our sexuality. Just going to leave that right there because Pete behind the camera looks like he's about to have an aneurysm… Are you lightening up on the fans? Because, if so, a big face move would be to pretend I've said nothing. Leaving that there too…

Cordelia: Lightening up on the fans? I would say it’s more the other way around and I’m not sure how to feel about that. They’ve lightened up on me, mainly because of sympathy toward me. Morgan’s the one in the driver’s seat for the most hated award next year at this point. Not that YOU would care, but I am starting to break out of being that stuffy old person that I was. I’m not someone that is going to step aside and be at the back of the line because of what happened. I AM getting that title back… and honestly? I’m done hiding behind the stuffy old wall I was hiding behind.with all the crap I was saying before. This company is only getting to know the REAL Cordelia Clark!

Liam seems genuinely and pleasantly surprised by this statement. He nods his head, listening in.

Liam: We are, in this very interview. I'm kind of pissed at my secretary for not letting us get to this last week to break the silence from Night of Champions. I could probably just snap at her the way you snapped on Morgan. You know, in Five Boroughs Wrestling? Did it feel good to let loose and join the dark side for a minute?

Cordelia: I didn’t think I had that in me, but no, it did not feel good at all. Morgan baited me into it with all the insults she was throwing at me at that point. That’s a place I don’t EVER want to go to again and I hope such an outburst never happens in SCU…

Liam nods his head and gives her a smile of approval, however cheesy it might be.

Liam: Okay. Okay. A no contest could never have been any juicier than that. Now, tell me… does it feel like a weight has been lifted off of your shoulders with Morgan not following you around all the time, trying to one up you like a little rat trying to find the cheese at the end of a maze?

Cordelia: It IS a relief that I don’t have to be hearing her “I WANT TITLE SHOT” nonsense week after week after week, I admit that. 

Liam:  I know you’re a busy person, and I can be a bit of a Chatty Cathy.  But, I do want to ask you, what are your goals going forward?  Any other milestones in your sights?  Or a certain champion or champions?

Cordelia: OBVIOUSLY two things… deal with my sister and do whatever I have to do to overcome her nonsense… and to regain what I just lost. I really do want to show that I am WAY more than what I showed when I was champion. This company doesn’t even know my true personality… or that I even have one to be honest. But they WILL! This roster isn’t just going to cast me aside. There’s a reason why I’m the best prodigy this company has seen in years and I’ll do what I have to do to accomplish those two things.

Liam:  Put them on notice, Cordy!  This was a surprisingly good heart to heart.  Thank you for that, and good luck in the future.  Now, next week, we will be welcoming the other Clark if she will pick up the damn phone and talk to a brother!

Cordelia: You might have a chance since she’s the single one…

Cordelia stands up and leaves…

Liam:  Ouch… Well, this has been an interesting edition of “What’re You Gagnon?” with Cordelia Clark, and your humble and totally awesome host, Liam Gagnon.  Enjoy the rest of the show!

The cheesy theme music plays as the clapping sound byte plays once more.  Liam bows to each camera as the scene fades elsewhere.

Offline Underground

• View Profile
Re: SCU presents... Underground Ep. 121 (Results)
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2022, 04:31:04 PM »

Vs

Tornado Tag Team Match
Veronica Taylor and Angel of Filth vs Cordelia Clark and Chelsea LaClair

Cordelia instantly goes after Filth, charging her into the corner and pummeling her with hits.  Chelsea chases Veronica around the ring until Veronica grabs the referee to use as a shield.  Chelsea tries to get around him, but Veronica moves along with Chelsea to keep her away.  Veronica then pushes the referee into Chelsea and slides out of the ring.  Meanwhile, Filth drives an elbow into Cordelia’s nose and then charges her clear across the ring into the opposite corner and begins pummeling her.  Meanwhile, Chelsea goes in pursuit of Veronica outside of the ring.  Filth nails a Monkey Flip on Cordelia and then locks on an Arm Bar.  Cordelia struggles for a second before getting her legs wrapped around the bottom rope for the break.  Filth drags Cordelia up by the hair and whips her into the ropes.  As she comes back, Filth looks for a Hip Toss, but Cordelia locks her leg around Filth to block it.  She nails an elbow to Filth’s nose and then does a Hip Toss of her own.  She goes for the cover, but Veronica slides back inside to break it up just before the two count.  Chelsea comes back inside, prompting Veronica to slide back outside.  She goes under the ring, causing Chelsea to follow after.  Cordelia lifts Filth from the mat, only for Filth to hit a Fireman’s Carry on Cordelia.  She mounts her and begins choking her.  The referee gets to a four count before Filth lets go.  She grabs hold of Cordelia’s arm and pulls her up before hitting an Atomic Drop on her.  Veronica emerges from under the ring, picking hair out of her fingers that looks like that of Chelsea LeClair.  She then slides inside of the ring and begins stomping on Cordelia, double teaming her with Filth.  Filth shoos Veronica away as she begins clubbing at Cordelia’s back.  Veronica flips her hair and grabs Cordelia by the hair, looking for the Ex’d Out (Roll of the Dice).  But Filth stops her, grabbing onto Cordelia.  They practically play tug of war over Cordelia before Veronica spits a pink mist into Filth’s face.  She turns around to see Chelsea getting in the ring, and she runs outside again.  However, Chelsea drops her with a DDT.  She goes up top and hits CANCELLED! (Corkscrew Moonsault)!  Chelsea LeClair and Cordelia Clark win via pinfall!

Vs

500 Light-tube Death Match
Chi Chi and Tatsu vs Omasa Tazu and Merlot Ayano

We pan to ringside to see all four competitors inside of the ring.  Merlot and Omasa on one side of the ring, and Tatsu and Chi Chi on the opposite side.  The ring is surrounded by fluorescent bulbs, leaned up against the barricades, and down on the ground.  There are a few set up in each corner, and the ropes are lined with them as well.  Once the bell rings, Chi Chi pushes Tatsu out of the way and rushes at Omasa.  Omasa ducks and goes to Spin Kick Chi Chi in the face, but Chi Chi skids, avoiding the ropes and charges Omasa down to the floor and begins throwing punches.  She grabs hold of one of the bulbs and breaks it over Omasa’s head, but her mask takes the brunt of it.  Meanwhile, Tatsu and Merlot trade kicks, blocking most of each other’s attempts.  Merlot grabs hold of Tatsu’s leg and hits an Exploder Suplex.  She goes for the cover, but Tatsu kicks out just after one.  Omasa grabs onto a shard of the broken bulb and nicks Chi Chi’s cheek to get her off of her.  She picks up one of the bulbs and swings it at Chi Chi, but she ducks it and grabs it out of Omasa’s hand and breaks it against the ground.  They look at one another, trying to read the other.  Each lady pulls out their bokken and a sword fight ensues.  The crowd goes nuts as Omasa backs Chi Chi into the corner.  Chi Chi ducks as Omasa swings and breaks all of the lightbulbs.  Chi Chi chops Omasa’s spine and then goes for her head, but Omasa blocks and smacks the bokken out of Chi Chi’s hand.  Chi Chi dives through a swing by Omasa to grab hers again.  As they continue to duel, Tatsu has grabbed hold of Merlot and has bashed her face into the broken bulb.  She runs Merlot’s forehead across the shards, cutting her open.  Tatsu grabs two of the bulbs and shouts “Hai!” As Merlot turns around, Tatsu smashes one bulb across Merlot’s left side, and then cracks the other over Merlot’s head.  She goes to stab with the broken pieces, but Merlot moves, catching only a scratching cut across her side.  She grabs a few bulbs herself, and the two ladies duel as well.  Tatsu does a Cartwheel out of the way of one strike and stabs Merlot on the other side.  Merlot shouts out in pain, but then cracks the bulb across Tatsu’s head and scratches her across the face, not once, not twice, but thrice.  She then whips Tatsu across the ring, crashing into the bulbs as Merlot Clothesline’s Tatsu to the outside.  But Tatsu brings Merlot with her as they both fall onto the bulbs.  Meanwhile, Chi Chi grabs up some of the powder from the ground and throws it in Omasa’s face.  She then Dropkicks Omasa through the ropes and to the outside.  Chi Chi picks up all four bulbs in one of the near corners and throws them each at Omasa, breaking them in the process. She looks at all three ladies down on the bulbs and shrugs before jumping off to land a Frog Splash on top of Omasa.  She holds her ribs as she rolls off of Omasa.  Merlot and Tatsu start to stir now.  Merlot throws a swing at Tatsu while still on her back.  Tatsu swings back in the same fashion.  Both ladies groan as they get up from the ground.  Tatsu hits a Headbutt to Merlot.  Merlot returns fire.  Tatsu does another Headbutt, and Merlot goes back.  Tatsu shouts in Japanese at Merlot, who then Spears Tatsu through the bulbs, causing fans to move backward, and other bulbs to fall over on top of both of them.  Chi Chi finally gets up and begins knocking bulbs over on top of Omasa.  She gets on the apron and dives off with an elbow to Omasa, but Omasa moves, and Chi Chi only meets unforgiving bulbs.  Omasa pulls herself up to her feet and she looks at the carnage in front of her.  She picks Chi Chi up and carries her toward a fresh set up of bulbs.  She turns around and readies herself for a Tiger Suplex through the bulbs when Tatsu rushes at the pair to stop them, but Merlot tries to tackle Tatsu, sending all four ladies into the bulbs, causing them to cascade down and break all over the four ladies.  Upon a lengthy inspection, the referee determines that no one is able to continue, and calls for the bell. The medical team is quick to respond, caring for each person and helping them to the back.

The scene cuts to Cordelia Clark in the locker room. Despite winning her tag match with Chelsea LeClair, she doesn’t seem to be all that happy. Of course, with the recent loss of the Underground Championship that she had to endure and with the recent issues with Morgan, this definitely weighs on her quite heavily. She looks up and expresses some surprise that someone is there with her.

Cordelia: We won tonight. What more do you want?

The scene pans to reveal a concerned Chelsea LeClair standing in front of her.

Chelsea: I just wanted to talk for a little bit.

Cordelia: About what?

Chelsea: I know what you are going through right now.

Cordelia rolls her eyes, seemingly annoyed.

Cordelia: Aren’t you an only child, Chelsea? Unless there’s a big sister that you’ve never told the world about, you could never understand what I am going through.

Chelsea: No, I don’t have an older sibling, or any siblings for that matter. But I do know what it is like to have a world title ripped away from you by someone that set out to hurt you and screw you over. I was so appalled when Morgan went out and admitted that she let herself get pinned on purpose just so you could lose the title.

Cordelia: Still, the person that set out to hurt you wasn’t your own sister…

Chelsea: You know, Morgan never talks about this in public because she was kissing your cousin’s ass at the time and she never would, considering how much she hates her, but you do remember that Morgan started her career in another company about four years ago, right?

Cordelia: Yeah. And?

Chelsea lets out a sigh.

Chelsea: Cordy, I understand you are getting used to being human and being a ‘regular person’ so to speak as you come down from the high horse you used to ride on, but when someone is trying to be friendly with you, PLEASE be open minded instead of shutting yourself off like you’re doing right now.

Cordelia: Sorry… go on…

Chelsea: In that company, I dealt with her.

Cordelia: Oh yeah! I remember that! Gosh, I’m so sorry! I know that in that other company, you came back after overcoming your drug addiction and Morgan was all over you, making fun of you, bullying you, wanting to get rid of you… just like me.

Chelsea: That’s exactly what I was getting at. With all due respect, your sister is nothing but a BITCH! She’s ALWAYS been that way and I know you were under her thumb at that time, but think about that. Think about all of those times she ever behaved the way she has toward you and you took it justifying it as you looking up to your sister. Morgan brainwashed and poisoned you for years! I know that this whole family thing is none of my business and all, and I totally get that losing the Underground title STINGS, especially the way you did it. But, this is a fresh new beginning for you! You can prove to your sister and to the entire world that you were ALWAYS better than what you were brainwashed to be by your own sister for years. I know that you didn’t endear yourself to anyone when you first got here, but you’re only 23. You’ve got so much room to grow in this business and you’ve got all the potential in the world to be one of the all time greats! Don’t forget that. Don’t let ANYONE take that away from you.

Cordelia is starting to appear touched that someone took the time to talk to her in such an encouraging fashion.

Cordelia: Yeah, you’re right. This IS a new beginning. I am honestly a bit scared since I’m doing this all on my own now…

Chelsea: You’ve got WAY too much potential to worry about that. Let me tell you something, Mark Ward and Christian Underwood WISH they had you on their roster because I know and most people would agree with me on this, you are better than even some of the Bombshells on their roster. If you ever need a friend to talk to, I’m here for you, okay?

Cordelia is shocked at this, but more than anything she is touched.

Chelsea: If you need my help to get through all this…

Cordelia: Thanks Chelsea… seriously. I’m not the most expressive person on the planet, but that means so much to me. I’ll keep that in mind. And you know, I’ve got to be honest. It was sort of fun teaming up with you today. I guess this whole Cupid draw thing had its purpose after all…

Chelsea: Things happen for a reason!

Chelsea exchanges a soft embrace with Cordelia before she leaves her alone. Suddenly, Cordelia is looking just a bit happier as the scene ends.

Cameras go backstage to see GRIME Champion Joshua Acquin and GRIME Champion Winter Elemental with interviewer Marissa Henry.

Marissa: Tim Staggs has been busy booking some strange tag teams tonight. This pairing is no different. These two GRIME Champions I’m sure would have preferred to be working with just about anyone else.

Winter: You’re wrong as always. No one is better in tag team matches than me, I’m so good, I can turn any wrestler into a tag team superstar. So I can be with anyone. Simp boy over here just wants to work with Amy because anything he can do to get close to that walking STD he thinks will get him closer to getting in her panties. Simps never learn, right Joshy boy!

Joshua: You’re right.

Winter: I told you.

Joshua: Right about how I’d rather be teamed up with a HoF who has done it all in this business.

Winter: Not all, I mean, she hasn’t done you Simp boy!

Winter says laughing.

Joshua: Look, I get it. You want what you can’t have. I’m flattered Winter, but I’m not interested.

Winter: You sure, I can put on shit make up and a crapy hair do. I can put awful looking tats all over and let you call me Amy if you like SImp boy!

Joshua: Do you enjoy annoying people?

Winter: A little bit but it’s more fun when I speak the truth and spit them facts though eh bud.

Joshua: I’m not gonna hit you below the belt with insults like you do. But I do expect you to live up to your own hype about being a great tag team partner. I've been holding on to this title for a long time and I’ll be damned if I lose it because of you and your silly games.

Winter: I only took this title to prove a point. Any ain’t shit and she can only be champion when her personal GRIME Champion, me, says so. That said, I won’t screw you over even if you piss me off. I don’t take dives to piss off others. I go out there and give it my all. I hold championships for a reason fuck face. If we lose tonight it’s because your ass dropped the ball. You understand me fuck face?

Joshua: I went from Simp boy to fuck face. I see I work up a nerve.

Winter: No! Never! For I am Winter. I’m just trying to get you ready for this match eh bud. All ballbusting aside. We have a nig match up here. We got this Joshua, let's show them why we are the GRIME Champions.

Joshua: I’m going to do what I always do. I’d ask you to do the same but your track record worries me so just follow my lead and don’t screw up.

Winter: Whatever, let's go do this eh bud.

Winter walks off as Joshua looks at Marissa.

Joshua: If I get screwed, I’m coming for Tim.

Vs

Hearts on Fire Match
Hitamashii and Mz Hollywood vs Skag and Javi

Darlyn announces that the match stipulation is no disqualifications, with large bags full of red hots and candy hearts are available.  As soon as the bell rings, Mz Holly Wood kicks Hitamashii in the crotch, taking him down.  She picks up one of the bags and begins swinging with all of her might at her partner.  She empties the contents on top of Hitamashii and begins stuffing the conversation hearts into his mouth.  Javi and Skag just look at one another and laugh.  They join in, stomping on Hitamashii, taking advantage of this.  Holly then steps back and leans against the ropes, watching her partner get double teamed, popping a few hearts into her mouth.  Skag and Javi lift Hitamashii up and send him to the ropes.  Javi leans down for a Back Body Drop while Skag goes for a Superkick.  This causes Hitamashii to duck and tumble over Javi.  Skag lifts Hitamashii up from the mat and shouts at Javi.  Javi shouts back and grabs Hitamashii from Skag.  He looks to do a DDT, but Skag shoves Javi and the two get into a shouting match.  Holly comes behind Javi with a bag and smacks him over the head with it. She then hits Skag with it and starts yelling to focus.  She swings the bag at her actual opponents.  Hitamashii comes up behind Holly and locks on the Evil is Forever (This move sees the attacking wrestler behind a standing opponent, pulling them backwards into an inverted facelock and wrapping their legs around the opponent's body with a body scissors. The attacker then arches backwards, putting pressure on the opponent's neck and spine.)  Holly tries to break free, but Hitamashii is angry now.  He keeps it locked on until Holly passes out from the pain.  He then gets up and dumps a bag of red hots over Holly, cackling as he leaves the ring.  The referee sees this, and sees Javi and Skag brawling with one another, and he throws out the match. Security comes down to assist with breaking up the brawl as Hitamashii disappears behind the curtains.

Backstage, we see Gianni Di Luca talking with his former Bad Boys stablemate, Tim Staggs, cutting up and having a good time.

Tim:  Are you sure you don’t want a match?  I could team you up with this Aiden guy, you could wrestle three-legged style.

Gianni:  Whaddaya talkin’ about, Timmy?  I awready do that as it is, bro.

Gianni looks down and emphasizes the joke.  Tim looks down too and then back to Gianni.

Tim:  Then why are you hiding it, unlike me in these tight spandex shorts.  You could see my shit from the moon, and…

Gianni does his infamous laugh, and is about to respond when backstage interviewer Marissa Henry shows up, looking right at Gianni.  Tim nods and waves to Gianni.

Tim:  We’ll catch up later, man. Lovely to see you, Marissa.

Marissa:  Likewise, Tim.

Marissa smiles and waves as Gianni turns his attention to Marissa, and she does the same.  Marissa brings the microphone up to her lips.

Marissa:  Gianni, I was wondering if I might get a word with you regarding the current situation?

Gianni:  Sure, no prob, Marissa.  Ya know ya my main girl, ‘specially now that I ain’t got no one on this Valentine’s Day weekend.

Gianni raises his eyebrows up and wiggles them down playfully.  Marissa blushes and then looks him dead in the face.

Marissa:  You wouldn’t be able to handle me, kiddo.

Gianni:  Oh, is that a challenge?  I love a challenge.  A consensual challenge, of course. Dun-dun.

Marissa shrugs and then clears her throat.

Marissa:  Let me get right to it.  You recently signed a competitors contract, at Night of Champions, to be exact.  Yet, we haven’t seen you booked yet.  Why is that?

Gianni:  Well, to be honest, I got what they call a “Legends Contract”

Marissa:  Yes, we’ve heard this term before, but we’re not quite sure what that means.Care to help us understand?

Gianni:  So, basically, I got a contract similar to the one Delia Darling has.  And now Eyesnsane, Orchid, and Celeste North.  The amount of bookings is different from person to person, but it ain’t gonna be every week.  Having a peek at Delia’s, she gets 5 bookings a year.  I get 15, and open to more if someone needs they ass beat yaknowhatimsayin’ G?

Marissa:  I think so.  I was just wondering why we hadn’t seen you in action since then when this is the third show back from the break.  That makes more sense.  But, there does seem to be someone who needs “they ass beat”, and I don’t just mean your… “ex wife”?

Gianni groans.

Gianni:  Almost.  We’re speedin’ things up, tryin’ to get outta each other’s hair.  I’m lettin’ her fawk up my finances just ‘cause money can be replaced.  My sanity can’t.  But I know ya tawkin’ ‘bout her new toy.  I’ll be glad to set him straight, but he don’t want none of this himself.  He wants to attack me from behind, and make digs at me over social media.  He ain’t a man.  He’s a boy.  I’m tryin’ to talk to Lexa and get him in the ring, but it’s takin’ a while.

Marissa:  I see.  I… LOOK OUT!

Marissa moves just as Gianni gets tackled to the ground.  Fists fly as Gianni groans out in pain.  Walking up behind the figure who attacked is none other than Veronica Taylor, holding a rose in her hand that is adorned with a brand new rose gold diamond tennis bracelet.  Aiden Kash is right there with her as they study the beat down.  The camera then focuses in to see former GRIME, Honor, SCW, and NLW star, Kader Hasheem.  He is using his size and strength advantage to really take it to Gianni, busting his lips open with repeated punches.  Aiden whistles, calling off his attack dog.  He walks up and gives Gianni a few swift kicks to the stomach and ribs.  Once he’s knocked the wind out of Gianni, Aiden looks back to Veronica and gives her a respectful peck on the cheek.

Aiden:  The cretin has once again been handled.  However, I do believe it is the best of the seven Valentine’s gifts I have given you, my beautiful gift from God himself.  An up close and personal view of the assault on a sweaty meatball.

Veronica:  Oh, Aiden, I love it.  I truly do.  But the tennis bracelet was definitely a close second.

Aiden:  It does look stunning, but not as stunning as you.  Why don’t you give it a kick?

Aiden motions with his head toward Gianni.  Veronica bashfully agrees and stomps on Gianni with her spiked stiletto heels.  Marissa looks at both of them with disgust.

Marissa:  Why are you doing this?  Can’t you be man enough to fight him face to face instead of from behind, and with the help of thugs?

Veronica:  Ewwwuh… is it talking to us?  Gross.

Aiden:  You must really be obtuse, Ms. Henry.  You had the perfect opportunity to scurry along and not get involved, but you have decided to stick around and hinder my gift to Veronica.  I’m going to give you a pass on this, but you should watch how you interfere in my business.

Marissa:  That didn’t answer my question.  Why do you attack Gianni from behind if you are capable of facing him head on?

Veronica gets in Marissa’s face, holding a finger up to stop her.

Veronica:  Your simple mind can’t even begin to understand what mind games are. Gianni has forced our hand when he decided to flirt with a troll on my timeline, embarrassing me and disrespecting our marriage.  We are striking back, because nobody messes with Veronica Freakin’ Taylor!

Aiden:  You’ve heard the Queen.  Now, if you will excuse us…

And with that, Aiden gives Gianni a few more stomps and Veronica gets a single lick in before they take off when security comes onto the scene.

Vs

GRIME Rules - GRIME Championship Match
Joshua Acquin and Winter Elemental vs Jake Jeckel and Jenifer Lacroix

Chad: Here we go; the main event and the GRIME Champions will have to work together to retain the titles for the Combat Champions will walk out of here as double champs.

Gena: Winter is one of the best tag team wrestlers, but Jenifer is someone who can take out anyone in the locker room. Joshua has been the longest reigning champion in the ring, but we have also seen what all the Jeckels can do in a GRIME Rules match, so Jake is more than ready to overcome Joshua.

Chad: But can Jenifer and Jake work well enough as a tag team?

Gena: Do you think Josh and Winter will work together?

Chad: As odd as it seems, yes, I do. YOu see, at least they know where they stand with each other. Jenifer, however, is the one that kept getting attacked by GRIME while WInter was still working on signing a contract to return to SCU.

Gena: Well, we will find out as the bell rings and all four champions charge the middle of the ring. Fists start flying, Winter and Jenifer block what the other one throws at them. Jake and Josh get a few shots in on each other. Jake gets the advantage after a hard chop to the chest. Jake gets in two more chops; Winter blocks a punch from Jenifer then lands a sneaky, cheap low kick to the side of Jake's leg.

Chad: Jenifer jumps up, extending her legs out to nail Winter and Joshua in the chest with a leg each for a dropkick. Winter hits the mat as Joshua stumbles back a few steps. Jake charges Joshua and drops him with a spear as Winter does a kip-up to get to her feet, only for Jenifer to get a front kick in to drop Winter back to the mat.

Gena: Jake lays some punches in on Joshua as Josh guards her face with his hands to block the strikes. Jenifer helps Winter to her feet and sends her to the ropes. Winter bounces off, Jenifer waits for Winter. Winter runs back but does a last-second baseball slide away from Jennifer to land by Joshua and the ropes. Winter lays in an open hand strike to Jake.

Chad: Jake turns to look at Winter, who tries to slap Jake in the face but can't as Jenifer grabs Winter by the ankle. Winter manages to grab onto Jake's hair as she gets dragged across the ring. Jake gets off of Joshua as he gets dragged. Joshua helps Jake out with a kick to the chest before getting to his feet.

Gena: Jenifer locks in an ankle lock. Winter lets go of Jake's hair; Joshua rushes over as Jake tries to get to his feet and grabs Jakes's head to drop him with a running bulldog.

Chad: Winter shakes her head no to let Jade know she's not giving up. Joshua helps Winter as he goes for a superkick on Jenifer, but Jenifer lets go of WInter's ankle and grab Joshua's leg to block, then counters as she drops for a leg sweep kicking Joshua's leg from under him.

Gena: Jake gets to his feet as Winter does the same. JAke and Jenifer charge at Winter; Winter backs up into a corner as Joshua slides outside the ring. Joshua goes to the barricade to talk to the fans as Winter gets double-teamed with strikes.

Chad: A fan shakes his head no while another jumps off his seat, nodding yes. Joshua goes to the fan as the fan is seen taking off his pants belt. Joshua takes the belt and foes towards the ring. Jenifer runs towards Joshua and kicks the bottom rope in front of Joshua.

Gena: Joshua swings the belt wrapping it around Jenifer's other foot. Joshua pulls the belt, forcing Jenifer to the mat and out the ring. Joshua grabs Jenifer and throws her shoulder first to the barricade.

Chad: Joshua slides in the ring as Jake hits a hard forearm to Winter's jaw. Winter falls down, sitting on the corner. JAke turns around to see Joshua with a leather belt in his hands. Jake slides out of the ring and grabs a steel chair. Jake gets on one side as Jenifer gets to her feet and stands on the opposite side.

Gena: Joshua looks to his left then to his right as he waits to see who siles in first. Jenifer jumps on the top apron. Joshua goes over swinging the belt. Jenifer jumps off the apron as Jake slides inside the ring with his chair.

Chad: Joshua turns around to see Jake standing there with a chair. Jenifer runs to the other side of the ring and slides in from behind Jake. Winter gets to her feet; Jake throws the chair. Josh turns to his side to help block the chair. Jake and Jenifer charge at Joshua before he can swing the belt. Jake and Jenifer grab Joshua as Winter gets to her feet and runs over to help. Winter nails Jake in the back with a running knee. Jake lets go of Joshua.

Gena: Winter grabs Jake from behind for a German suplex but Jake powers out by getting behind Winter and nailing her with a GErmen Suplex instead. Jenifer kicks Joshua in the gut. Jenifer goes to grab Joshua, but Josh gets his hand up. The big buckle nails Jenifer in the face.

Chad: Jenifer drops to the mat. Joshua swings and nails Jake in the back with the belt. Jake drops to his knees as Josh hits Jake again in the back. Jake drops to the mat and rolls outside the ring. Joshua slides out of the ring and nails Jake again in the back.

Gena: Winter sits up and sees what's going on. Winter crawls over to Jenifer and locks Jenifer in the Winter Lock (Crippler Crossface). Joshua swings and misses with the belt, Josh swings again, but Jake runs away from Joshua to avoid getting hit again. Jade checks to see if Jenifer gives up.

Chad: Joshua chases Jake around the ringside area. Jake, while running, grabs the ring bell. Jake turns around and gets the ring bell over his head on time to block Joshua's swing of the leather belt.

Gena: Jake tosses the ring bell to Joshua. Jake kicks Joshua then slides in the ring, but Jenifer starts tapping out. Jade calls for the bell as Jenifer taps out for the second time in her last three matches!

Chad: Winter and Joshua retain their GRIME Championships!

Jake kicks Winter in the back. He begins pummeling her while Joshua settles against the ropes, catching his breath and smiling wickedly.  Winter tries to defend herself against the hits, but Tatsu comes out with a Kawaii Stick and begins smacking Jake with it.  Jenifer gets to her feet, and is about to help Tatsu, but Tatsu seems to be holding her own.  She beats Jake down to the mat as Winter slowly gets to her feet.  Winter stomps on Jake while Tatsu continues to smack Jake as the show goes off the air.

Tune in next week for Sin City Underground Presents: Underground, Ep. 122