Author Topic: NO MERCY  (Read 564 times)

Offline Andrew

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Bill Barnhart
NO MERCY
« on: February 02, 2022, 08:48:44 AM »
I’LL HAVE NO MERCY ON KAIJU RAINBOW

Narrator:  Bea Barnhart is scheduled for a match against Kaiju Rainbow for Climax Control 321. Bill is not performing at this Climax Control but he will be in his Blast From the Past Tournament match at Climax Control 322. Bill has Climax Control 321 off but he will be at the arena to watch Bea in her match.

AT RANDY’S PERENNIALS & WATER GARDENS IN LAWRENCEVILLE, GEORGIA

The scene opens and we see Bea Barnhart, and her English Bulldog Iris, at Randy's Perennials & Water Gardens located at 523 West Crogan Street in Lawrenceville, Georgia.

Bea:  Let’s look around Iris, I want to find Fig trees that have the Figs that are purple inside. I think the fruit trees are down this direction.

Bea and Iris start walking down the walkway to where the fruit trees are located. When Bea and Iris pass the section where the succulents are located Iris stops and won’t move even though Bea is pulling on her leash. Bea continues pulling but Iris won’t budge. When Bea looks at Iris she notices Iris is staring at numerous Cactus and we assume that keys here to think about her boyfriend Pete the Cactus.

Bea:  Sorry Iris but those Cactus are not Pete. You’ll be with him soon enough. Come on! We need to get to the section with fruit trees. I want to purchase several Fig trees that bear Figs with that are purple inside.

Iris reluctantly follows Bea but she keeps looking back at the Cactus and moans and cries.

BEA AND IRIS RETURN TO THEIR HOME IN LAWRENCEVILLE, GEORGIA

Bea and Iris return home and Bill comes downstairs to greet them as they enter the house. Iris runs upstairs and Bill is surprised how quickly the can move when she wants to.

Bill:  I guess Iris went to get on her laptop to have a video call with Pete the Cactus. Did you find the purple Fig trees?

Bea:  They didn’t have them in stock but they’ll come in shortly.

Bill:  Okay. I’ll go up and stay with Iris to keep an eye on her video call with Pete while you’re airing comments for your match against Kaiju Rainbow. How come there’s no camera person here to air your comments?

Bea:  I‘m airing my comments using my laptop computer. I’m connected to the Network and they’ll broadcast my comments real-time.

Bill:  Oh. . .Okay. . .I’ll have to start doing that also.

Bill goes upstairs and Bea gets on her laptop to air her comments for her upcoming match.

NO PITY. . .NO MERCY

Bea:  Before I go into my comments for my upcoming match against Kaiju Rainbow I wish to comment on Bill being in the Blast From The Past Tournament. I’m honored to have Bill in the Blast From The Past Tournament and I’ll be in his corner as his Manager for all his matches. I’m not going to lie to you but I hope Masque and Bill end up facing Mikah and Mac Bane in the Tournament. I want to see Mikah fail and Mac get beat down by Bill since Mac is the ringleader in the attacks that took place against Bill, Vinnie, and myself recently.

Bea holds her hand up in a fist and shakes it at the camera. She then grabs a bag of Skittles candy and aggressively rips the bag open. Bea downs the entire bag of Skittles in a short period of time then she glares into the webcam on her computer.

Bea:  You know that the tagline for Skittles candy is TASTE THE RAINBOW but you just saw me destroy the rainbow by ripping open the bag of Skittles and devouring all of them quickly. That’s how I plan on doing you in our match Kaiju. Just as I did with this bag of Skittles I’ll grab you, rip you open, and spill your rainbow all over the ring. TASTE THE RAINBOW they say? I say DESTROY THE RAINBOW!

Bea bursts out in laughter.

Bea:  I’ll be honest with you Kaiju. You managed to last longer in your match against Masque than I thought you would. When she locked in her Rapture Mandible Claw there was no escape for you. I’m sure you won’t mind if I also make you submit in our match right? I would expect you to talk a lot of crap leading up to our match but I’m not sure you’re able to talk very well after that Mandible Claw. Ha ha  ha!!!

DOES CATASTROPHE CREATE NEW THINGS

Bea:  Astronomers claim that planets were created when numerous celestial bodies crashed into each other. I call bullshit on that!. Things that crash into each other don’t create more complex and complete things. On the contrary two or more things crashing into each other usually destroys most of the objects that are crashing together. Have you ever seen an explosion in a junk yard and suddenly out of the results of the explosion a Boeing 747 Airliner, or a high rise building, or a car or truck, is created from the explosion? Hell no! Of course not! Well, Kaiju, I’m the explosion and you’re the trash in the dump. When I destroy you the pieces will not miraculously come together and create a new and better version of you. All it will do is splatter you around the ring. You’re going down for the count against me and there’s nothing you  can do about it.

PICK UP THE PIECES

Bea:  Kaiju are you familiar with the classic song titled PICK UP THE PIECES? It was done by the group Average White Band and it was very popular for the time when it came out. The lyrics are simple and go PICK UP THE PIECES repeated over and over again. Yeah, Kaiju, I’m going to break you into pieces and the crew at the Cox Pavilion in Las Vegas will come out and pick up your pieces.

FOLLOW THE COLORS

Bea:  Colors. Yeah! There are many colors out there. Some of the other wrestlers are green with envy over me. They always present the fact that I haven’t won as many matches as they have but then they’re green with envy because I’m prettier and more sexy than they could ever hope to be. Others are yellow because they have a yellow coward streak running down their spine. When the match action gets tough they often turn and run away. Others are blue because they always seem to be sad about something instead of enjoying every day to the fullest. Well, Kaiju, speaking of colors it is appropriate your name is Rainbow. Why? Because you’re green with envy that you can’t be like me. You’re jealous that you can never be as pretty and sexy as I am. You’re blue because you lost your match against Masque and you know you’re going to lose to me at Climax Control 321. But, Kaiju, after I put a big time beating on you know that you’ll also be black and blue from all the bruises I gave you. Enjoy the rainbow, Rainbow, because the storm named Bea is headed your way like a Category 5 hurricane and your rainbow is going to be obliterated.

OBSERVE, TAKE THE ADVANTAGE

Bea:  Well, Kaiju, how are you feeling so far hearing my comments concerning our match? Never mind telling me because I don’t care what you think or how you feel. I want you to know Bill has the video of your match against Masque and we’re going to go over the match. Bill has been in wrestling for 20 years and with his experience he’ll point things out to me so I can counter everything you have and to exploit your weaknesses. I’m honest concerning my work in the wrestling world that I didn’t come from a wrestling family as a lot of wrestlers in Sin City Wrestling have. I haven’t been a wrestler for 20 years as my husband Bill has done. I officially started my wrestling career on January 20, 2020, in Sin City Wrestling. With Bill’s experience and training I get better every match. And for damn sure I’m going to get the better of you in our match. Hurricane Bea is about to hit and  you’re directly in my path of destruction.

Bea smiles and waves and then she cuts the feed to the Network that is broadcasting her comments and our screen goes dark.